Effective treatment of calcaneal spur according to folk prescription
History of spur treatment
One man had severe pain in the heel. The pain did not pass, and he turned to the doctor. Roentgen showed that he had a spur! He started treatment, which he prescribed a doctor, but there was no sense, and the pain in the meantime only intensified. It is impossible to say exactly how much he tortured with the spur, but about two years. He also applied to folk medicine, he constantly tried the recipes that his wife brought him, but neither the popular spur treatment nor the traditional treatment could help him.
One day, when a man went to work, one woman drew attention to him. She noticed how hard he was hobbling, and walked over. Maybe she just felt sorry for the poor fellow. So she came up and asked "Do you have a spur?".The man started talking to her, and in the end she said that she also had a spur and knew the very effective treatment of the heel spur that put her on her feet in a very short period of time.
A prescription medication, which was told by that casual passer-by, is very simple to cook at home. All that is necessary for it, lies already in our refrigerators, and if there is something not, then you can buy in any store, having spent at the same time not more than 100 rubles. And for all subsequent years, the man recommended this folk recipe to everybody and was very glad that he helped people. And I was doubly happy when I saw happy cheerful faces.
Folk prescription for the treatment of the heel spur
To prepare this folk remedy for the spur you will need a jar with a lid, according to the capacity to match the glass. But if you do not, then you can use a regular glass.
One fresh egg;
200 grams of creamy natural unsalted butter;
Acetic essence 70%( take so much that you have enough to fill the egg in a glass).
Whole egg put in a glass, pour it with acetic essence so that the essence covered the egg.
Leave to insist until the shell completely dissolves( 3 days)
After 3 days, when the shell dissolves, carefully take out the egg, and in another glass we tear the inner film of the egg and discard it.
We put unsalted butter on the gas( 150-200 g.) And wait until it melts( we do not need to bring it to a boil)
Melt the melted butter in a glass with egg.
Thoroughly mix everything with a mixer, the product is ready.
Every night we spread ointment on gauze folded several times, and apply to a sore spot.
For binding we tie a bandage or just put on a sock. In order not to get dirty, it is possible to lay a small piece of polyethylene to the heel and fix it with a bandage. In this case, the ointment will not leak.
You will feel a positive result after a few days of application.
Source: "Malakhov +" TV show, All-Ukrainian newspaper-healer "Grandmother"
Treatment of calcaneal spur
Recently, a heel spur( plantar fasciitis) is considered a very common disease. It is an inflammation of the aponeurosis, which supports the arch of the foot and connects the calcaneus to the anterior part of the foot. Fascite is a small growth on the foot, which looks like a spike. When pressing, soft tissues are compressed, which leads to excruciating pain. To eliminate discomfort and acute pain, correct and timely treatment of the heel spur is necessary.
Treatment of calcaneal spurs at home
To determine the cause and complete removal of the heel spur, you need to see a doctor, undergo procedures to identify the disease and pass the appropriate tests( for example, in chlamydia, rheumatoid arthritis or gout).But you can not endure the pain until you find out the causes of the calcaneal spur and you do not need to get the appropriate doctor's prescriptions, you can yourself anesthetize the spur and at home.
- First of all, it is worth to reduce the load( or remove it at all) from the sole where there is a spur. To do this simply, it will require a rubber roller or "horseshoe", cut out of rubber. Such accessories are stacked or glued to the shoes so that there is space between the heel and the shoes. This will significantly reduce the load and ease the pain.
- At home, you can use a variety of anti-inflammatory drugs. Often, for these purposes, doctors prescribe gel Doloben or indomethacin ointment.
- The treatment of medical bile is used. You can buy such bile in almost every pharmacy. From this drug should do lotions for the whole night. After waking, the compress is removed, and the heel should be rubbed with lotion or boric alcohol. After a few procedures, you will be able to observe changes for the better and relief.
- At home, traditional medicine, iodine therapy( drawing of a reticulum) or baths( which are very undesirable to use in the first stages of the disease, so as not to aggravate the situation) are also used.
Treatment with folk remedies
Medical technologies are actively developing, but some people use at home folk remedies for treating calcaneal spurs. The following methods and recipes are considered the most common:
- Steam your feet in warm water for 15 minutes, and then apply a mixture of chicken bile, shampoo and alcohol( in a ratio of 40: 5: 20 g).Put on the cellophane and sock. It is advisable to leave such a compress for the night or at least 6 hours.
- Make a tincture from the root of the iris, ground on a blender or meat grinder( 300 g), and alcohol 30 ml. Pour the mixture into a glass container, cover it tightly and leave to stand for 2 weeks. After it is worth doing with this tincture compresses, alternating every other day with vaseline applications. The course of treatment is 20 days( 10 sessions).
- Pour onion husks vinegar in a 1: 1 ratio and let it brew for two weeks. Apply the mixture on the foot( about 1 cm), wrap it with cellophane and put on a warm sock. It is not recommended to conduct more than 6 sessions in a row. In between, it would be nice to lubricate the heel with a special cream or butter.
- The mush of ripe walnuts should be applied daily to the foot with the heel spur, leaving a compress for the night.
When intending to heal the heel spur at home, remember: not always such self-activity leads to positive results. If after the procedures you do not notice improvement, you did not manage to stop the pain syndrome or only becomes worse, we recommend to see a doctor. You will be given a course of necessary procedures and recommend medication.
For the treatment of painful heel spurs, the doctor will most likely prescribe pain medication and anti-inflammatory drugs. These include novocaine, dimexide, potassium iodide, hydrocortisone. To improve the perception of the body of these drugs, often use electrophoresis.
Recently, it has become very popular to treat the calcaneal spur using a vitaifon apparatus, which has a vibroacoustic effect directly to the site of inflammation. Due to this influence, lymph circulation in the foot improves and the inflamed cells disintegrate. But it is worth remembering, the effect of this effect is temporary, because the spur does not collapse, but temporary relief comes. Ideally use the device to prevent spurs.
Drug blockade - an injection of painkillers and inflammatory drugs that is taken directly to the site of the lesion. The procedure must be performed by a specialist in order not to damage the ligaments and tendons of the calf muscles.
Ointments from heel spurs
Treating heel spurs is possible using a variety of ointments, which must also be applied correctly to get the maximum effect. Ointment should be applied to the steamed heel and carefully rub it into the skin. Use the cream for at least 2 weeks. Ointments soften the skin, remove inflammation, relieve pain and improve blood circulation in the foot.
To treat heel spurs used as steroid-containing drugs, and non-steroidal( anti-inflammatory), for example, butadione, flexin, voltaren. Hydrocortisone ointment( a hormonal drug) is used to improve the condition of vessels located near the spur. The course of treatment is 14 days, the ointment should be applied several times a day.
A good effect on the spur is provided with ointments containing extracts of vegetable or animal origin. For example, "Tiger eye Orto", "Golden mustache", "Shark fat", etc.
Treatment by shock wave therapy
Shock-and-beam therapy is a modern technique for combating the heel spur. This is a procedure with the use of special technologies aimed at reducing painful sensations. The principle of operation consists in the influence on the bone growth( osteophyte) of ultrasonic waves with a certain frequency.
The benefits of this method include the effectiveness and almost complete absence of side effects. You do not have to go to the hospital to undergo treatment. It eliminates the need for surgical intervention( operation).
It is worth noting - treatment shock wave therapy is not suitable for everyone. Contraindications to the application of the method are as follows:
- acute infectious diseases, intoxication of the body
- nervous system disorders
- blood clotting disorder
- cardiovascular disease, low blood pressure
To exclude all contraindications, it is worth consulting with the doctor. The question of the application of the method is solved individually with each patient.
Often for the struggle with spurs radiation and laser therapy, magnetotherapy is used.
Treatment: calcaneal spur in children
Many believe that heel spurs are the lot of people of advanced age. But, alas. This is not true. Often there are cases of detection of pathology in children. As a rule, these are overweight children or those who are actively involved in sports. The foot in children under the age of 17 years is plastic and easily deformed, which can lead to flat feet.
It is important to buy a child's shoes, taking into account the anatomical features of the foot structure. The heel should be raised by a maximum of 2 cm and should preferably be anatomical. Children should not wear high-heeled shoes.
If you have identified a heel spur in your child, you should immediately go to a medical institution and do not delay treatment. Because of pain during walking, it is possible to hold a stiff gait, which can lead to problems with posture, scoliosis, inflammation of the joints and others. The system of treatment of the disease in children is similar to the treatment of adults, only the doses will be different.
The causes of calcaneal spurs
The main causes of heel spurs are:
- large heel loads( especially with flatfoot)
- age changes
- excessive loads resulting from sports activities
- common diseases and poor body condition
- stretching of the fascia, resulting in inflammation,deposition of calcium salts( calcification) and build-up of build-up
- complications after trauma
Evidence of a heelsecond spur is considered a sharp pain in the heel when walking, pain on palpation of the heel, changing gait.
To find out what a calcaneal spur is from a physician's point of view, see the following video instruction:
The first symptom of the heel spur is an acute burning pain during a support on the heel. Typically, there is such pain in the morning after sleep, after a resting state. It is worth noting, the size of the spur does not affect the strength of pain. The level of painful sensations depends on the location of the spur: the closer it is to the nerve endings, the greater the pain.
For the diagnosis of calcaneal spur, the following complaints are necessary:
- pain in the heel in the mornings and after a long resting state
- pain after walking or running
- pain reduction as the person paces
- pain when you press a finger on the heel
To confirm the diagnosis, an x-ray, and in some cases an ultrasoundstudy. As the spur in the photo looks, you can look at the presented photo.
To prevent the formation of a calcaneal spur, preventive measures must be taken. Here is a list of what needs to be done to prevent this disease.
- Fighting overweight( with diet, gymnastics).
- Daily maintain moderate motor activity.
- Do not overload the foot.
Spur on heel than to heal: at home, reviews
Warmings as a method for treating heel spurs
At home, you can do the following warming up procedures:
- Kilogram of table salt mix with five liters of boiling water. When it boils, cool a little and steam into the resulting foot solution. The course of treatment with such trays is 10 days. Prepared salt solution simply warm up and a pair of legs. The pain will subside already on the fourth procedure, but the treatment course is important to do until the end;
- Similarly, you can soar your feet in warmed milk whey;
- Preheat alcohol over low heat. Put your feet in it, steam them for 15 minutes. After the procedure, do not wipe your feet, but simply put on socks. If after five such procedures there are no improvements, change the method of treatment.
Compresses as a method of treating the calcaneal spur
To treat spurs on the heels can be done with the help of such compresses:
- Grated garlic is applied to the heel. Wrap it with cellophane and fix it with a warm cloth. After three hours, remove the compress. If the heel is very hot during the procedure, remove the garlic and wipe the skin;
- Mix in equal proportions crushed garlic with chopped chalk. Undoing the foot in the foot bath, attach the product to the foot. Top with cellophane and warm cloth. Several sessions of such a compress will help to ease pain in the heels;
- Leaf the cabbage with honey and attach it to the heel. In the morning, rinse the compress with warm water. Duration of treatment - three days;
- In the same proportion, mix sea salt with honey. For the whole night, make a compress, and in the morning, wash it off with water;
- Make a cake of flour and honey. Undo the heel and attach the product to it. Over wrap the bag and put on a warm sock. The compress is done all night. For complete recovery, you need to do ten such procedures;
- Mix 100 grams of lard or lard with acetic essence( 100 milliliters), a chicken egg with a shell. Insist you need three weeks in a dark place. From time to time, the agent must be mixed. Add the finished medicine to the steamed patient foot with a cotton swab. The course of treatment is one month. When carrying out such a compress on top you need to wear warm socks;
- Mix hot boiled potatoes in a uniform with kerosene( 5 grams).Lay out the product on the bag, pribintuyte it to the heel with a spur. Top your socks. Duration of treatment - no more than 12 procedures. After three sessions the pain will begin to subside;
- Mix bile( 40 grams) with vodka( 20 grams) and shredded laundry soap( 5 grams).Before going to bed, steaming your feet, attach the resulting product to the heel with a spur and fix it with a bandage. Thanks to such a compressor, after the first session, the first results will be visible. A couple of procedures will be followed by painful sensations;
- Put the raw grated potatoes together with the skin on the bandage, and reattach it to the diseased heel. Secure the compress with polyethylene. After 24 hours, remove it. To make such a tool work, you need to do about eight such procedures;
- Pour a couple of crushed aspirin tablets with an iodine ampoule. With the resulting mixture, treat the heels, put on warm socks and go to bed. Such a compress should be done two times with breaks in one week;
- Black radish together with peel grate. Apply the resulting mass to the heel and fix with a bandage. This compress is done at night. In the morning, you need to take off and do your own business.
Massage as a method of treating the calcaneal spur
Treatment of spurs at home can be done with the help of a massage effect on the feet. There are such types of home massage:
- Heat a kilogram of large salt and pour it on a flat floor. Stand with your bare feet on hot salt and walk along it for 15 minutes. Such a folk remedy will help to cope with the spur in just a couple of such procedures;
- Sitting in a chair, and placing on the floor an old washing board, follow it with stops. It is necessary to rub the feet intensely on the board, focusing on the heels. The duration of one procedure is 10 minutes. Massage the feet should be done twice a day until the spurs completely disappear in the heels;
- Boil until cooked a three-liter pot of small potatoes along with the peel. After pouring it into the basin, start kicking with your feet until it cools down. Wipe the heels, draw on them an iodine grid and put on socks. Duration of treatment is 1 week. That this method of treatment was more effective, during the cooking of potatoes it should be strongly salted.
Recipes of remedies that will also help cure the heel spike :
- Fresh sheets of plantain tape with a bandage to the injured heel. Remove the leaves when they dry. Duration of treatment is 14 days. The plant excellently pulls salt, so that painful sensations in the heels are removed;
- Undress your legs, tread on the freshly harvested nettles for half an hour. After five such procedures, do not even remember the spur;
- Such a medicine will help to cope with spurs in the heels instantly. Mix six bags of magnesia with a liter of water and heat it to 60 degrees. Steam the legs in the bath 10 minutes. Then to the heels attach a compress of liquid valerian and put on terry socks. Duration of treatment - 10 procedures;
- After pouring a little ground red pepper into your toes, you have to walk this way throughout the day. Daily wearing of socks with pepper for two weeks will save spurs on the heels;
- Pour vodka( 200 grams) pounded pine nuts( 20 grams).Let it infuse for at least ten days in a dark place. Drink tincture of 10 grams before eating three times a day. A couple of days from the spurs there will be no trace.
Heel spur: home treatment with iodine, ointment
Faced with pain in the foot around the heel, not everyone wants to run to the doctor. Of course, only the surgeon can make the final diagnosis after carrying out the necessary studies, but many even without a specialist can understand that they have a calcaneal spur. In our time, there are many ways how to treat a heel spur at home, and many of them are not exclusively folk, they are recognized as official medicine.Spur no longer bothers! How to get rid of heel pain in 2 weeks at home? Shporam.net
Preventive methods of preventing the disease
If you just started to feel discomfort in your legs in the morning trying to get out of bed, then it is likely that youyou will manage with massage and exercises. Therapeutic gymnastics with a calcaneal spur is designed to gently stretch the plantar fascia. After all, all problems arise because the connective tissue is contracting, and with the slightest trauma, painful gaps and foci of inflammation appear on it.
Performing simple exercises aimed at stretching the calf muscles and directly fascia, you can rid yourself of the problem at a time when it will only begin to make itself felt. The most effective ways to make the plantar fascia work is to collect small and medium items from the floor with your toes and to skate along the longitudinal arch of the foot with water bottles.
Also not bad proved itself and massage of problem zones. You can do it yourself, its main purpose is to increase blood circulation. So, you can just rub the soles of your feet, blot them out, or you can walk on bags of small pebbles and beans several times a day. In addition, if you are trying to learn how to get rid of the heel spur, then do not forget about the maximum discharge for the patient's feet, comfortable shoes and liners in shoes - special insole or heel pads.
Ointments and compresses
Of course, preventive measures can only be helped if only a few days have elapsed since the first pains appeared. But few people pay attention to minor discomfort, usually the question of how to treat plantar fasciitis, occurs even when it becomes difficult to get out of bed in the morning. So, at home, you can use various painkillers, which also have anti-inflammatory effect. Among them, Diclofenac, Ibuprofen, Dolobene, Indomethacin, Hydrocortisone and many others.
Strengthen the effect of these funds can be, if a few minutes after their rubbing, make a compress with Dimexid. It is this drug that will contribute to the fact that the ointment from the spurs on the heels will penetrate into the inflamed tissues. Before using any external preparation it is better to steam out a leg - it will strengthen blood circulation and will stimulate more active absorption of medicinal substances.
Often even doctors recommend, in addition to the main treatment, use such a remedy as medical bile. Compresses with it will help you forget what a heel spur and such treatment at home can be done quite effectively. In order to do the application on the sore spots do not have to lie in the hospital, just get this medication, apply it on gauze, attach it to the sore spot, cover it with polyethylene, wrap it securely and leave it overnight. This will help to ensure that the substance passes through the skin and membrane membrane of the inflamed cells.
Some people are helped by special plasters with analgesics. They are glued to the problem site, after which the active components contained in them begin to work. It is also not bad to make various baths or other warming procedures, which are aimed solely at improving blood circulation. The listed ways of treatment though refer to the home, but are appointed in many cases by doctors. Gels, creams, ointments, as methods of combating plantar fasciitis are recognized as official medicine. But do not neglect the visit to the doctor, because not always the reason for the pain is the spur.
Alternative methods of getting rid of the
problem Recently, the treatment of spurs with bischofite has been increasingly spoken of: it can be found in the form of ointments, concentrated solutions, gels. This applies to non-medicinal methods, because the main active ingredient in them is a mineral, which includes magnesium, potassium, iodine, bromine. Some argue that due to the balanced amount of minerals and natural substances in the gel created for the treatment of plantar fasciitis, it is able to relieve inflammation and anesthetize. Given that the price for it is not too high, then its effectiveness can be checked by everyone.
Many fans of alternative methods of treatment have already heard about the vibroacoustic apparatus "Vitafon".As its manufacturers say, it stimulates cellular vibrations in the treated area, which improves lymph circulation in the foot and relieves inflammation. To buy or not this device everyone should solve independently, but to hope for instant and full healing it is not necessary.
Some do not know how to live without homeopathy, so they use it to treat heel spurs. But to overcome this ailment with the help of balls, in which the drug substance should potentially be contained in negligible small doses, is unrealistic. Of course, for many people homeopathy is a panacea for many diseases, although the "placebo" effect has not been canceled yet.
Much more effective will be the use of folk remedies. Among the most common: the heating of a painful place with salt, treatment with iodine or extract from a plant of golden mustaches. For example, an iodine mesh has a warming effect, but one of its uses is unlikely to help. More effective will be a compress, in addition to this drug contains honey and common salt. But which of the alternative methods you would not choose, do not rely only on them. It is better not to delay and not wait for the deterioration, but to see a doctor for an accurate diagnosis and the appointment of effective ways to combat plantar fasciitis.Please share the link to the article using the buttons below
Your e-mail will not be published. Required fields are marked *
You can use the following HTML tags and attributes: & lt; a href = "" title = "" & lt; abbr title = "" & lt; acronym title = ""& gt; & lt; b & gt; & lt; blockquote cite = "" & lt; cite & gt; & lt; code & gt; & lt; deltatetime = "" & lt; em & gt; & lt; i & gt; & lt; q cite = "" & lt;; strike & gt; & lt; strong & gt;What is a calcaneal spur? Causes of
The heel spur is characterized by bony growths that appear on the calcaneus. These growths have a medical name-exostosis. Often they appear at the site of fixation of the plantar ligament, not so often at the attachment point of the calcaneal tendon( posterior and anterior spur).With neglected forms of the disease, swelling and edema appear, abscesses form around the cracks. The factors for the appearance of exostoses can be different.
Main causes of calcaneal spurs:
- flat feet,
- wearing high heels,
- excess weight,
- diabetes mellitus and metabolic disorders,
- fungal infection stop,
- gastrointestinal diseases.
The tendinous tissue in the place of its attachment to the bone loses its elasticity, there are invisible cracks that inflame, provoking pain. And any disease with time only aggravated. In place of injured tissue, scars appear, in which calcium compounds accumulate. Sore place ossifies, turning into a bone growth, this is the spurs. Sometimes such growths can have an infectious origin, due to the transferred diseases-angina, rheumatism, influenza.
Heel spurs often appear in athletes, and is associated with heavy physical exertion and leg injuries. They are at risk, they are recommended to wear special shoes that support the arches of the foot. Often heel spurs are diagnosed in people in adulthood. The causes of appearance at this age are gout, osteoporosis, microcracks in the place of fixation of the ligament to the bone, flat feet. In children this spurs are observed in rare cases.
Nearly all patients are treated for medical care when the disease process has already developed. Classical complaint is pain in the heel. A characteristic symptom is increased pain when the feet are bent. As a rule, recognition of the calcaneal spur is performed with the help of X-ray diagnostics.
Flattening is one of the main reasons for the appearance of the calcaneal spur. It is necessary to take measures to correct and prevent heel spurs:
- is massage,
- foot baths( conifers, salt, contrast),
- special gymnastics,
- quality shoes.
Special attention should be paid to shoes. Qualitative, correct footwear means the presence of a heel no more than 5 cm, the load on the feet should be distributed evenly. The constant wearing of shoes with high heels is prohibited! In addition, to prevent exacerbations of the disease, you need to reduce excess weight. If as a result of any disease appeared calcaneal spur, treatment with medications should begin with a concomitant disease.
Treating the calcaneal spur medicamentously
First of all, you need to get an appointment with a doctor, so that the specialist has an accurate diagnosis that it is a calcaneal spur and how to treat it medically. Complex treatment includes tablets and ointments that will help relieve inflammation and pain. If pain can not be tolerated, and you need to walk a lot, botulinum toxin is injected into the area of the tendon tissue. After a few minutes, the pain passes, and discomfort is removed when walking.
As a supplement, doctors recommend to buy special instep arresters, which are inserted into the shoes so that leaning on the aching foot, there was no contact with anything in the spur.
At the stage of exacerbation, calmness, cool lotions, at night, medical bile with a heel spur in the form of a warming compress. Treatment of the heel spur with medical bile is carried out as follows:
Put a foot with a sick heel into hot water, steam it off for 20 minutes, then dry it dry, apply cotton wool impregnated with bile, tape, top with polyethylene, put on a warm sock. The leg in this condition is left overnight. The procedure is performed every day, at night, until the symptoms of pain disappear.
One of the most effective is a patch for treating the heel spur, consisting of medicinal herbs and active ingredients. These substances can relieve pain and inflammation. The patch with heel spur is fixed on the clean and dry surface of the affected foot for a day, then it must be changed to a new one. The duration of treatment with patch is 10-15 days. Also, a doctor can prescribe electrophoresis with a medicine( hydrocortisone, novocaine), as a method, X-ray therapy is used with a calcaneal spur.
how to heal a heel spur at home
At one time she herself suffered from terrible pain for a long time, she could not step. People suggested recipes, I learned what a heel spur. Treatment with folk remedies and many recipes have been tried on oneself. Here is a selection of recipes, which will certainly ease the painful condition, and the therapeutic effect will be much stronger if taken in combination baths and applications. Treating the calcaneal spur at home is long, so do not wait for immediate relief immediately. Let's look at how to heal the heel spur on your own.
- Reduces inflammation of saline baths, per liter of hot water 2 tbsp.spoons of salt, or one st.a spoonful of salt and soda. Soda softens the tissues, salt relieves pain and inflammation.
- Contrast baths for calcaneal spur. In one pelvis pour cold, in another hot water. Alternately, walk from one container to another. In hot water, stand about 2 minutes, in a cold not more than 10 seconds. Contrasting baths stimulate blood supply and strengthen the vessels on the legs.
- Foot bath with chamomile. In the pelvis pour hot water, throw there 2 bags of chamomile. Wait until the chamomile is fed. Take a bath for the feet for at least 20 minutes.
- Trays with starch. For each liter of warm water add a tablespoon of starch. Keep feet for 30 minutes daily until the cracks disappear.
- Treatment of banana mask. Two bananas are well stretched. Apply on the heels and hold for 15 minutes.
- Dressing from Vaseline. Before going to sleep, heal the heels and apply petrolatum or petrolatum oil to them. Wrap the bandage, put on cotton socks. Instead of vaseline, you can use any vegetable oil. The bandage should be done every day for 14 consecutive days.
- Compress for heels with honey. If there is no allergy to honey, you can heal their heels. On the steamed feet, put a bandage, with soaked honey, overnight. In the morning wash off and grease with baby cream.
- Treatment with household soap. To rub soapy heels of legs for the night with soap. In the morning, wash the soap and moisten it with any oil or cream.
- To reduce pain to the heel with a calcaneal spur, apply a plate of lard, or rub in a sore spot bearish, badger fat.
- On a small grater, rub the raw potatoes, gruel to wrap in several layers of gauze, fixing on the heel. Similarly, treatment of calcaneal spur with raw black radish.
- Rub the sore spot with turpentine, put on a cotton sock, over-woolen. Treatment spurs to spend before bed, from 7 to 14 days, then break. Repeat if necessary.
- Smear honey cabbage leaf, apply to the diseased heel and fix it for the night. Warm your feet with water in the morning, repeat 3 times.
- Take a piece of propolis, make a cake from it, attach it to the spur, fix it with a plaster, put on a sock. In the evening, remove the plaster with propolis, moisten with vodka, reattach. On the fifth day the pain must go away, and the spurs no longer bother.
- Take under art.a spoonful of dry mustard, any vegetable oil, 70% of acetic essence, mix, put the mass on a rag, put it on the heel for half an hour. Then take off, wash your foot with warm water. After about two weeks spurs stop worrying. Do not be afraid of a burn, acetic essence combined with mustard and vegetable oil during this time, the skin does not burn. This recipe I applied myself, experienced it myself and my relatives, all helped. Treatment in the summer with a burdock. In the beginning, I just tied the burdock leaves to my heels, it did not help me. I decided to go on burdock. The whole day I'm at the dacha, so I put the leaves in the garden galoshes, so I went. In the afternoon the sheet turned black, the juice absorbed into the feet, again stuffed the leaves. Usually enough four days to prevent the spurs.
Ointment from the calcaneal spur
And I want to share advice if you have tried medication of the calcaneal spur and nothing helps, use this recipe. Ointment for treatment of the calcaneal spur is prepared as follows:
Take the chicken yolk( preferably from poultry), add 1 tbsp.spoonful of any natural honey, grind carefully. Put the mixture in a jar, put it in the refrigerator( not a freezer!).In the evening, steam up your legs, wipe dry, make a compress on your heels, wrap your feet up in the morning in heat. Wash your feet in the morning with warm water. The procedure is done until the ointment is finished. The ointment is applied a little warmed up so that the legs are not cold.
Heel spur- treatment with folk remedies iodine
- Bath with iodine and soda. One st. Spoon soda and 15 drops of iodine diluted in 3 liters of hot water, take the procedure until the water cools.
- Pour the iodine into a shallow vessel, into it for a few minutes, dip the heel, then fix the gauze bandage, put on the sock. Treatment without interruption-10 days, a burn is possible, so you can apply just an iodine grid.
- Mix 5 small vials of iodine, a teaspoon of extra salt and 80 gr.honey. Composition put on cotton wool, attach to the heel, top to wrap in a cellophane bag, leave for the night. It will take 10 procedures, the pain goes away.
And another universal remedy for spurs on the heels.
At the bottom of the basin, fill in pebbles of round shape, fill the tank to half with water at room temperature, pour in 5 tbsp.l.sea salt, trample the stones for 10-15 minutes, walk forward and backward. Do "walking" several times a day, for two weeks. The method massages the inflamed places, eliminates puffiness. This procedure is an excellent prophylaxis of the disease, and at the initial stage, an effective treatment of the calcaneal spur.
At home, you can massage the heels with a roller foot massager, it helps to break the bony growth. If it is not available, use a simple device-a bead with a diameter of one cm, put it in a plastic cover, cover it with a cloth, and actively roll the bead with a heel. Tried-it helps!
Before deciding how to treat the heel spur folk remedies, visit the doctor for diagnosis and treatment. Not always our desire to cope on our own with the disease, has a good result! After consulting with the doctor to treat the heel spur, you can choose any of these tools, they are all very effective. The results will be on your heels.