Medical gymnastics for arthrosis of the shoulder joint
Deforming osteoarthritis of the shoulder joint is not an easy disease;in order to control it, it is not enough just to take the necessary medicines. For this, a complex treatment of the disease is needed, which includes both physiotherapy and therapeutic gymnastics.
In this article we will give examples of therapeutic exercises for the shoulder joint, which are important to perform with this disease, and also show interesting videos with examples of such gymnastic complexes.
Quick navigation for article:
Who can perform this gymnastics, and who can not?
Video №1 with an example gymnastic
complex of therapeutic exercises( with explanatory drawings)
Video №2 examples
Who can do gymnastics, and who can not?
- Any medical exercises are useful only when they are performed during the period of remission. During the same exacerbation of the disease, exercise therapy is contraindicated.
- On whatever authoritative medical website or book you find exercises for arthrosis, be sure to show them to your doctor before you start using them. Not all such exercises are developed by doctors, and sometimes they can do more harm than good.
physiotherapy for joints
no procedure of therapeutic exercises for the joints can not be done if there is high fever, decompensated heart disease, and lung, as well as other diseases in which even a small exercise can cause serious harm to the body.
- Therapeutic exercises for joint arthrosis should not cause severe painful sensations. If the performance of some exercises causes you pain, refuse to do it and consult with the doctor about it;
- For good effect, therapeutic gymnastics with arthrosis of the shoulder joint should be carried out regularly, every day;in the end of the daily complex of exercises it is useful to make a light self-massage in the area of the aching joint and nearby muscles;With this massage, you can additionally use a variety of healing creams, balms and gels.
Remember: therapeutic gymnastics is the only method of fighting a disease that does not require you to have money, drugs, or nerves. Do them regularly, and very soon you will see the long-awaited effect!
Complex of exercises for osteoarthritis of the shoulder joint
Exercise.№1: we pull the hands to the blades
упр.at an arthrosis of a shoulder №1
Initial position( IP) looks so: legs on width of shoulders, the right arm is lifted and bent at an elbow so that fingers of the right hand touch the right scapula. Right elbow at this time is looking up. Performed on account 1-8.
the score 1 and up to seven place your left hand on the right elbow and gently pushing( with caution!), Pull your right hand down so that the right hand, lying on the blade, could fall as low as possible.
At the expense of "eight" you return to the IP and change your hands in places. Then do the same operation with the left hand.
You need to repeat this movement four times.
№2: we embrace ourselves for the shoulders of
To perform this exercise, it is necessary to take the following starting position: standing with hands down;The legs are set shoulder width apart.
First, place your left hand on your right shoulder, and the right one on your left shoulder. In other words, you hold your shoulders. At the same time, at the expense of one to seven, try to keep your elbows as high as possible, and with your fingers you seem to try to reach the spine;at the expense of eight it is necessary to take ref.position.
Carry out this movement 8 times and proceed to the next one.
# 3: inclines with support for
Stand facing the back of an ordinary chair at a distance of 35-40 cm from it;legs, as in the previous exercise, put on the width of the shoulders. This is a ref.position.
From it, also from one to seven, lean forward so that your straight arms lie on the back of the chair in front of you, and then start to stretch to the floor with the shoulder joints. At the expense of "eight" neatly, unsharply return to the starting position.
This movement also needs to be repeated eight times( during one session of medical gymnastics).
For therapeutic exercises with joint arthrosis, it is useful to combine it with magnetotherapy -
( do not forget to consult a doctor!)
№4: hand helps the handIP: stand so that your legs are shoulder width apart. Hands stretched forward. From this position, at the expense of "one-seven", bend the left hand in the elbow joint and make it point to the right shoulder, as if reaching out to it.
After that, place your right hand on the elbow of your left hand and, very gently, smoothly, without jerks, pull your left hand to the right shoulder, just as you did in the exercise "pull your hands to the shoulder blades".
On account of "eight", also very smoothly, return to the starting position, and then perform a similar operation with the other hand.
This movement, as well as "pulling your hands to the shoulder blades", must be performed 4 times.
№5: hands behind the back
Take PI: standing with legs on the width of shoulders;The arms are behind the back, crossed and bent at the elbows.
From this position on account 1-7, take the left hand with the elbow of the right hand, and then, on account 8, gently return to the starting position of this exercise.
After that, perform a similar action, changing hands.
This movement needs to be done eight times.
To take the initial position, put your feet on the width of the shoulders, and twist your hands between each other behind your back.
1) At the expense of one - seven, start turning your shoulders back so that the elbows behind you begin to approach each other. On account 8, smoothly return to the original position.
2) A small addition to the previous part of the exercise: do the same movement as in( 1), but in addition lift the braided brushes upwards, as far as it turns out.
This exercise, like most previous ones, needs to be repeated eight times in a row.
Ex. No. 7 read after the video.
And here's the video of another useful complex:
# 7: your friend is a towelAs you can see from the title, you need a towel or some piece of cloth, for example a headscarf, to carry out this movement. The starting position is standing;legs, as usual, shoulder width apart.
Grasp the edges of the towel with your hands, then, to the "one-four" account, raise your hands up and move them back so that you do not bend your elbows. At the expense of "five - eight" it is necessary to perform a reverse movement with the lifting of hands behind the back and transfer them forward.
The movement must be performed six times.
As this exercise with experience will get better and better for you, it is necessary to try to make it so that the distance between hands gradually decreases.
Complex of physiotherapy exercises for arthrosis of the shoulder joint: description and video
Physiotherapy exercises for arthrosis of the shoulder joint, video and description of the complex will help to increase the effectiveness of treatment of the disease. Exercises exercise therapy help the patient to develop the shoulders, resulting in joints becoming more mobile, the pain is reduced.
Physiotherapy for arthrosis: medical recommendations
Absolutely all patients with joint problems are shown physical exercises. They are especially useful for osteoarthritis. It is very important to follow a set of rules and medical recommendations.
- To be engaged in physical culture only during remission. In no way can the complex be performed during a period of exacerbation. In this period, any physical stress on the shoulders is contraindicated.
- Do this only as directed by your doctor. The patient can go to the LFK's office or practice at home. If the patient chooses the second option and wants to engage in the complex described below, he must consult with the attending physician. This will protect the patient from possible injuries and other harm that self-medication can bring.
- Do not exercise if the patient has fever, there are diseases of the cardiovascular system or lungs. It is necessary to consider other ailments, in which physical activity is contraindicated.
- In the process of exercising exercise therapy, a person should not experience significant pain. If this happens, it is advisable to abandon the unit, the execution of which causes pain, and consult with the instructor of the exercise therapy.
- Do it regularly. Physiotherapy exercises with arthrosis of the shoulder joint will give an effect only if you practice it every day.
You can end the session with an easy self-massage of the shoulder joint and the muscles next to it.
Exercises for arthrosis of the shoulder joint
Doing exercises, do not rush, try to "jump above your head." It is necessary to be engaged so that employment has not led to extensions, traumas, etc. All movements with arthrosis of the shoulder joint should be done carefully! They are performed on the account from 1 to 7, and then return to the starting position described in the complex. Then do the movements on the other side.
Exercise # 1
Standing on the floor, put your feet at shoulder level. Raise your right arm and bend your elbow. It is necessary to achieve that the fingers touch the right shoulder blade. The elbow is raised. Place your left hand on the elbow of your right hand. Then slowly press down on it and simultaneously lower the right hand. It is necessary to achieve such a situation when the palm of the right hand, which lies on the shoulder blade, eventually sank as low as possible. Then return to the starting position. It is necessary to execute 4 times on each side.
Exercise # 2
The starting position is similar to the previous one, the hands are lowered down. Then put the left hand on the right shoulder joint, and the right one on the left one. That is, hug yourself by the shoulders. Holding your elbows as high as possible, you reach for the spine with your fingers. On account 8 return to the starting position. Repeat 8 times.
Exercise # 3
The starting position is similar to the previous one, but you need to face the back of the chair. The distance between the patient and the chair is about 40 cm. Lean forward so that the upper limbs lie on the back of the chair. After that, the shoulders should be pulled down. At the same time hands should be straightened. Make 8 repetitions.
Exercise # 4
Get up straight and spread your legs at shoulder level. Hands stretch forward. Bend the left arm in the elbow and guide it in the direction of the right shoulder joint. Then put your right hand on your left elbow and pull your left hand to your right shoulder. The movements are neat and smooth. In total, you need to complete 4 approaches on each side.
Exercise # 5
Standing straight and legs apart at shoulder level, cross your arms behind your back and bend at the elbows. Embrace the right hand with your left hand, and return to the original position at the expense of 8.In total, do 8 repetitions per hand.
Exercise # 6
Get your hands behind your back and twist your brushes. With arthrosis of the shoulder joint, the block is performed in two versions:
Option 1-st. Expand the shoulders back so that the elbows behind each other are striving towards each other.
Option 2-nd. Movement is similar to the first option, but at the same time you need to raise your hands at the same time, keeping them tied behind your back. Lift up, as far as it will turn out. It is necessary to do 8 repetitions.
Standing straight and legs apart at shoulder level, take the edges of the towel with your hands. At the expense of 1 to 4, raise your arms up and bring them back, but not bending your elbows much. At the expense of 5 to 8, move in the opposite direction: raise your hands behind your back and move them forward. Gradually you need to try to keep your hands back as far as possible. Do not rush events, each time it will get easier and better.
Only laborious and regular work will get very good results and real relief to a person. This is the only way that will help cure the disease. No medicine will give such a result.
Deforming arthrosis of the shoulder joint and its treatment
Arthrosis of the shoulder joint is a pathological process characterized by dystrophic and degenerative changes in the shoulder joint, as well as in the surrounding anatomical formations - in the joint capsule and in the ligaments. This leads to structural disorders, to deformation of the joint. Therefore, this process is still called deforming arthrosis of the shoulder. As a result of all these changes, motor impairments develop in the shoulder girdle, and the hand as a working organ can not perform its functions.
Arthrosis of the shoulder does not develop as often as a similar process in the joints of the lower limbs - the knee and hip. After all, the static load of a body weight here does not matter. But the features of the performed functions are crucial in the development of such a pathology as shoulder arthrosis. Why is that?
The fact is that our shoulder joint has a spherical configuration. Here, wide-amplitude motions are realized in 3 planes. Therefore, the joint capsule here is loose, the ligaments are initially weak, and the area of contact between the articular surfaces of the head of the humerus and the articular cavity of the scapula is relatively small. This creates fertile soil for various types of injuries - dislocations of the humerus, ruptures and micro-ruptures( dilations) of the capsule and ligaments of the shoulder joint. It is injuries( more precisely - their consequences) are the leading cause of shoulder arthrosis.
In addition to injury to the development of this pathology can lead to chronic traumatic injuries in certain types of work( lifting and carrying heavy loads, painting) or sports( tennis, gymnastics, weightlifting).In rare cases, arthrosis in the shoulder joint may be a consequence of inflammation( arthritis) of rheumatic, gouty or tubercular nature.
In this case, because of inflammatory and degenerative processes, articular cartilage suffers - it thins, loses moisture, becomes less elastic. Then the subchondral( located under the cartilage) bone of the head of the shoulder is affected. Therefore, this arthrosis is also called osteoarthrosis of the shoulder joint. To at least to some extent stabilize the affected joint, the cartilaginous ring of the articular blade thickens and thickens, and on the subchondral surface appear bony expansions - osteophytes, which many mistakenly interpreted as saline deposits.
In addition to articular surfaces, the surrounding structures are involved in the process - the capsule and ligament of the shoulder, as well as the muscles of the shoulder girdle and upper limb. This phenomenon was called periarthrosis. It is noteworthy that the course of deforming brachial arthrosis rarely occurs with an isolated lesion of only one shoulder joint. As a rule, in the course of time, other joints of the shoulder zone are involved in pathology: sternoclavicular and clavicular-acromial.
Symptoms ofThe main symptoms of osteoarthritis of the shoulder joint are:
- Stiffness of movements;
- Pathological muscle tension;
- Changing the configuration of the shoulder joint.
Together, pain and movement disorders are figuratively referred to as a frozen shoulder. The intensity of all manifestations is not the same, increases with time. In this connection, 3 degrees of brachial arthrosis are distinguished.
- Arthrosis of the 1st degree is manifested by blunt aching pains in the shoulder joint and in the scapula arising with physical activity, and disappearing at rest. The volume of movements, as a rule, is not limited.
- Osteoarthritis of 2nd degree. The pain intensifies, becomes constant. The movements are accompanied by a characteristic crunch. The muscles are tense. Reduction of motor volume, mainly when the arm is pulled back.
- Osteoarthritis of the 3rd degree. Strong, sometimes intolerable pain. Stiffness of movements in the arm and in the shoulder girdle. Impossibility to carry out even elementary domestic motor skills. Deformation of the joint. In some cases, osteophytes can be probed through the skin.
All these degrees of arthrosis develop gradually, over many years.
Principles of Treatment of
The main directions of treatment of this disease include:We also recommend reading:
Symptoms of sprain of the shoulder joint
- Elimination of pain;
- Expansion of the volume of movements;
- Normalization of articular cartilage nutrition;
- Restore the original joint configuration.
For this you use:
- Massage and physiotherapy;
- Recipes of traditional medicine;
- Therapeutic gymnastics.
Shoulder osteoarthritis is treated with such medicines as:
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs( NSAIDs);
- Chondroprotectors - drugs that repair articular cartilage;
- Means that improve blood microcirculation;
- Vitamins and minerals.
Chondroprotectors( Rumalon, Structum, Chondroxide, Chondroitin Complex) taken internally, externally or injectively, play a key role in the treatment of brachial arthrosis. After all, these drugs, containing the main vital components( Glucosamine, Chondroitin) contribute to the restoration of cartilaginous tissue. But all these funds with small interruptions need to be taken for long months, and possibly years. The effect of chondroprotectors is enhanced by the intake of vitamins and trace elements, the most important of which is calcium. NSAIDs( Diclofenac, Indomethacin, Orthofen) in the form of tablets and ointments also alleviate the condition - eliminate inflammation, pain, relieve swelling. Intravenous drip introduction of Trental, Pentoxifylline improves the blood supply to the joint tissues.
Gymnastics for arthrosis of the shoulder joint is carried out standing or sitting on a chair. The following exercises are performed:
- Flexion of the arms in the elbows and rotational movements in the shoulder joints with the subsequent straightening and dilution of the hands to the sides;
- Touching the brushes on the paddles on the opposite side;
- Maximum raising of straight arms up;
- Sitting on a chair, put your hands on your knees, and carry out rotational movements back and forth with only shoulder joints.
All exercises are performed at a slow pace, and immediately stop when pain occurs.
Treatment of folk remedies of shoulder arthrosis is carried out with the help of natural products of plant and animal origin. Here are the recipes for using these remedies.
- 10 grams of the root of the hellebore is mixed with the same number of blossoms of Ledum and pour 50 grams of melted fat. To insist half of day, then to rub in a joint.
- Equal quantities( 10 g.) Of sweet clover, hops and St. John's wort mix with 50 g of petroleum jelly. Rub into the shoulder joint.
- 1 tbsp.a spoon of honey is heated in a water bath, then rubbed into the shoulder joint in circular motions for 10-15 minutes. Then the shoulder is wrapped in a thick woolen cloth.
- 3 grams of propolis mixed with 50 grams of melted pig fat. The resulting ointment applied to the shoulder joint.
All these drugs are not self-sufficient in the treatment of brachial arthrosis. We need more other methods - massage, physical therapy( electrophoresis, magnet, phonophoresis) followed by the use of paraffin, ozocerite and therapeutic mud.
D MITRANKO About
Medicus amicus et servus aegrotorum est
Doctor - friend and servant of patients
It is recommended to perform daily 2-3 r / day for 10-15 minutes, choosing 3-4 exercises fromeach group. The recommended minimum duration of the curative physical education course is 3 months
I . Lying on the back
1. Hands bent at the elbows. Compression of fingers into a fist 10-12 times, then shake with hands for half a minute.
2. The arms are bent at the elbows, bend and unbend the wrist in the wrist joints 4 times, then the circular rotations of the relaxed brush inwards and outwards 4 times.
3. Hands along the trunk. Rotate the palms forward and backward.6-8 times.
4. Hands along the trunk, brush to the shoulders, elbows to press against the trunk.6-8 times.
5. Hands bend in the elbows at a right angle, spread the forearms to the sides, trying to touch the bed with the back of the hand. 3-4 times.
6. Brushes to the shoulders, take your elbows to the sides, achieving a horizontal level. Return to and.etc. - exhalation.3-4 times.
7. Brushes to the shoulders. Elbows forward - inhale, in the ip.- Exhalation.6-8 times.
8. Hands along the trunk, turn palms forward and up. Take your hands to the sides until the pain appears in the affected arm.3-4 times.
9. Alternate raising of hands( start with a healthy hand) 4-6 times.
10. Hands to the sides of the palm back, press the palms on the bed, for 3-5 seconds.4-6 times.
11. Open your hands freely with your hands. Relax for 1 minute.
2. Sitting on the chair
Feet on the width of the shoulders, bent at the knees and resting on the feet. Bend the arms in the elbow joints. Straining your arms and relaxing your muscles make 3-5 fly movements forward and backward.
13. Raise your hand forward upwards, relaxing it, lowering it and doing 3-5 fly movements.3-5 times, with each hand.
14. While bending your arms back, get the opposite shoulder blade 3-4 times, with each hand.
15. Hands on your knees, take your hands to the sides. Stretching, look at the palm of your hand and hold your hand in this position-3-5 sec. - exhale.3-4 times.
16. Brush your shoulders with your breath. Lifting the bent right leg to reach the knee, elbow of the left hand 5-6 times, in each direction.
17. To lean in the sore side, a healthy arm to the shoulder.6-8 times.
18.Krupovye movements in the shoulder joints forward, back, without increasing pain.6-8 times.
19.Naklona head forward, back to the side( ear reach for the shoulder), Turning the head to the side. Repeat 2 times in each direction with a stop in the i.p.for a second. Eyes are best closed.
20. Hands on the knees. Stand up, hands in the sides-5-6 times.
21. Hands on the knees. Stand up, hands in the sides-5-6 times.
22.Circle rotations from the outside to raise arms to shoulder level. Rotating hands inside, return to the i.p. With the same rotation, spread your arms to the sides and back.2 times( each exercise.)
23. Feet on shoulder width, right arm in front. Left behind. In the swing, change the position of the hands( arms relaxed) 6-8 times.
25. Walking with a wide swing of your hands for 1 min.
© "Doctor DMITRENKO"
In accordance with WHO statistics, virtually every inhabitant of the planet knows what is the joint pain. And the age of man here is not to blame, because the matter is not at all in the processes of aging the body, its wear and tear.
Nature created man as a being mobile. She was unaware that the scientific and technological revolution would put her child into a pig - hypodynamia. Ancient man, like his smaller brothers, had to constantly move in order to simply exist. And with such a lively lifestyle, a person simply could not suffer from arthrosis, arthritis, osteochondrosis.
But progress has played a cruel joke on us. We voluntarily deprive ourselves of mobility, active action. Being tired of sitting or standing at work, at home we lay down on the sofa to rest. And we should move: run, jump, swim, but. ...But not only a sedentary lifestyle destroys our body as a whole and joints in particular. In modern life, hypodynamia has associates: stress, malnutrition, bad habits. And the result is obvious: pain in the joints, which, of course, do not bring joy when moving.
But the diseases of the musculoskeletal system do not develop in our body apart. No. They entail problems with vital organs: the heart, the lungs, the brain. Of course, sitting and standing in a person's life are inevitable actions. But if a person stays in one position for a long time, the joints are loaded unevenly: some are overworked and work for wear, while others are inactive. And not only the joints suffer: the movement of blood is violated, which means that the cells of our bodies are not receiving oxygen and nutrients that they need for a full-time life.
It would be unfair to say that problems with the joints and the spine only arise because of our way of life. This is not the only reason. The condition of the musculoskeletal system is influenced by climate, housing conditions, heredity, hormonal background of the body, excess weight, and much more.
Still, doctors say that the main reason is the inability of most people to reasonably calculate the load: merciless mindless exploitation of a person's body, unfortunately, leads to the fact that he wears out much earlier than the time allotted to him by nature.
The renowned Russian physiologist Ivan Petrovich Pavlov proved in practice that the human body is a self-regulating, self-improving, self-healing mechanism, followed by care, repair and, most importantly, prevention, because the destruction of one small detail leads to the breakdown of the wholestructure.
"Prevention is great!- think people who have problems with joints have already become a reality. - And what should we do, in which even the most insignificant, but vital movements cause sometimes unbearable pain? The pain limiting not only movement, but also a life? »
Here the most important thing - to not despair! The good news that gives such people hope is that the degenerative processes occurring in their joints can be stopped. And with a reasonable approach, perseverance and perseverance and heal, because at present there is such a division of medicine as kinesiotherapy. Believe me, please, Academician Pavlov, a man is, when creating the necessary and correct conditions, a self-destructing machine. Any age. From any state.
Skeptics, of course, may object that age-related changes are genetically programmed. But such reflections are an occasion not for grief, but for reasonable actions. If you do not rely on pills, rubbish and injections, and make friends with "smart" exercises, your joints, muscles, ligaments, spine can be revived.
Treatment of diseases of the neck and shoulder joints in the acute period - the task of doctors: traumatologists, neurologists, therapists, surgeons. And for this they have a whole arsenal of conservative, surgical, physiotherapy. But after the end of the acute period, the physician of physiotherapy, the kinesiotherapist, the manualist, the osteopath should take their place in the course of treatment, who must select special exercises that help get rid of pains in the neck and shoulders, restore limb movement, relieve tension, stiffness, strengthen the muscular corset,increase the flexibility and elasticity of the ligament apparatus.
But in most of our Russian polyclinics, such specialists are not available, or their services are too expensive for the average-static Russian.
And what should I do? To not give up! Read, study special exercises, because only they will help you cope with the disease.
And we offer several sets of exercises that help get rid of diseases of the shoulder joints and neck.
Gymnastics in diseases of shoulder joints and pains in the shoulders.
According to the latest medical studies of joint diseases, one-fourth of the world's population suffers. The causes of joint diseases are different. These are trauma, hypothermia, and genetics, and aging of the body, and concomitant diseases. And from the vast list of joint diseases the most common diseases are diseases of the shoulder joint.
The humerus of the human is unique, because of all the joints, it performs the greatest number of movements. Also this joint is very vulnerable. He does not stand up to long misuse, overload. And it responds with pain and a violation of function. Pain can be different, when moving, at rest. Everything depends on the disease, and the doctor must determine the diagnosis. He will prescribe either conservative or surgical treatment. But after the end of the acute period of the illness, during the rehabilitation period, medical gymnastics is necessary for diseases of the shoulders and shoulder joints. A complex of specially selected exercises will help to speed up recovery and to stop degenerative phenomena in articular tissues.
But sometimes pains in the shoulder joints and shoulders are caused not by their disease, but by excessive stress on these joints during sports training or physical work. To prevent these temporary painful phenomena from becoming a chronic disease, should be performed for pain in the shoulder joints, , which will relieve unnecessary tension from the ligaments and muscles and soothe the pain.
Gymnastics for neck diseases.
With diseases of the shoulder joint, neck diseases are very closely related. The most common disease of the neck is cervical osteochondrosis. These diseases are so interconnected that in medicine there is a term - cervico-brachial syndrome. This is a complex of certain symptoms that arise when the cervical roots and brachial plexus are affected. The causes of such pain may be incorrect posture, uncomfortable posture for sleep, prolonged stress, various degenerative changes, trauma.
Cervical osteochondrosis is the most dangerous of all osteochondrosis. With all other osteochondrosis, the body suffers, and with cervical osteochondrosis, the human psyche also suffers, because cerebral circulation is impaired, and this can lead to a decrease in intellectual abilities.
Therefore, in this disease, the value of therapeutic physical exercises for the restoration of normal vascular function increases many times.
Regular implementation of the exercise complex for cervical osteochondrosis will help to get rid of exhausting headaches caused by this disease. It must be remembered that when carrying out the complexes it is necessary to strictly follow the methodological requirements. Like all diseases, cervical osteochondrosis has several stages of its development. When osteochondrosis of severe form of exercise is also necessary, but in a lightened form and with a minimum amplitude. You can not overexert yourself and do the exercise through overcoming pain.
With osteochondrosis of mild and moderate severity, the range of exercises can be wider, the complex itself being more prolonged.
Gymnastics for the prevention of diseases of the spine.
Studies show that the development of cervical osteochondrosis occurs under the influence of various factors. These are genetic abnormalities in the development of the spine, chronic diseases, nutrition, lifestyle, overweight. Also, the development of this disease contributes to a number of occupations, when a person for a long time is forcedly in the same position, causing a prolonged strain on the cervical spine with limited mobility of the spine.
The most reliable means of preventing the development of osteochondrosis is the fight against inactivity. If a person leads an active lifestyle, trains his body, then no osteochondrosis threatens him, because regular training provides the development of a so-called muscular collar, which is a natural corset for our neck.
We offer you two complexes, massage and gymnastics, which will help take care of the health of your spinal column.
Be active and healthy!