The taste of mandarin is known to everyone: it is fresh, it makes jam and jams, desserts and ice cream. But from the peel of mandarin, by cold pressing get essential oil. Today it will be discussed.
Useful properties of oil:
- Strengthening of immunity;
- Promotes bowel cleansing( application inside);
- Relieves stress and has a beneficial effect on the nervous system( inhalation and baths);
- removes toxins and harmful toxins( applied inside);
- Helps with insomnia( bath, massage);
- Has antiseptic and tonic effect;
- Relieves pain in the muscles during the training, as well as pain in the joints;
- Stimulates liver function and bile secretion( adding 3-4 drops to water or tea);
- Helps improve appetite;
- Helps to better assimilate vitamins;
- Improves digestion;
- Eliminates gingival inflammation( rinsing with 2-3 drops of oil);
- Discharges excess fluid from the body;
- Excellent assistant in the fight against cellulite and overweight.
The list and list of laudatory odes in the name of mandarin oil can be continued indefinitely. But how to use it correctly?
Application and treatment of mandarin oil
Here only mandarin oil is indispensable. To help, take 3 drops of patchouli oil, lavender and neroli. To this compound, add 5 ml.almond oil and 10 ml.coconut. Massage with these oils effectively combats cellulite and eliminates stretch marks.
Bath with mandarin oil
Bath with mandarin oil will give unforgettable aromas, elasticity and elasticity to the skin, and will also relieve stress. To do this, add 7-10 drops to the water.
Inhalation with mandarin oil
They can be dry and wet. For dry inhalation, drip 2-3 drops on a napkin, for a wet 3-4 drops in hot water. These inhalations are very beneficial for the body as a whole, they will give you a restful sleep and will remove feelings of anxiety and stress.
For example, from pain in the liver.20-25 drops of oil diluted in warm water and moistened with a towel to apply to problematic and painful places.
Mandarin oil for 2-5 drops can be dripped into drinks and juices, cookies and desserts. This application will improve digestion and relieve stomach pain.
Tangerine oil for hair
For hair this is just a magic tool. The oil can be added to the shampoo, conditioner, and make masks, in which it will be included. For example: combine 3-4 drops of mandarin oil, broccoli, patchouli and ylang ylang, add 2 teaspoons of burdock and castor oil. Apply the composition over the entire length of the hair and leave for 40-45 minutes. Such a mask will give shine to the hair and strengthen them from the inside.
Health and beauty to you and your loved ones!