When rest, massage and other methods do not help to eliminate the pain, you can resort to medical therapy. Systemic analgesics: aspirin, flugalin, ibuprofen, diclofenac, indomethacin, paracetamol, etc. Topical application: indomethacin ointment, Dolgit cream, voltarenic gel, etc. Special treatment procedures : Novocain electrophoresis, hydropharmacy with hydrocortisone,paraffin-ozocerite applications, etc.
Release from the army of conscripts with flat feet( according to RF norms).Based on the Regulation on Military Medical Examination No. 123, dated 25.02.2003, military service and admission to military schools and schools does not prevent people with the following disabilities:
- I-II longitudinal flat-foot
- Transverse flatfootI degree, in the absence of arthrosis in the joints of the foot( middle section), exostoses( bone-cartilaginous sprouting in the form of a spine) and contractures( restriction of joint mobility).
- Longitudinal or transverse flatfoot II degree c presence, severe pain syndrome, deforming arthrosis of the II stage of the midfoot joints, contracture of the fingers;
- Longitudinal flatfoot III degree, transverse flatfoot III-IV degree
Prevention of flatfoot
- The formation of the right gait, not to breed socks when walking - this overloads the inner edge of the foot and its ligaments.
- With the predisposition to flat feet to choose the right place of work( work not associated with long loads on the legs).
- Properly selected shoes, on a thick and soft sole, heel not more than 4 cm.
- Wearing insoles for long loads.
- In his spare time, give rest to his legs, at least 30 seconds, 3-4 times a day to stand on the outside of the feet.
- After work, it is recommended to take warm baths for the feet, with their subsequent massage.
- Walking barefoot on an uneven surface, over pebbles, along the sand, walking on the heels, the inner surface of the feet, tiptoe, moving games.
- Maximum limit the wearing of shoes with high heels
- Correctly dose physical exercise, avoid excessive loads.
Why does postural stiffness disturb the posture?The human body works as a whole. Between bodies there are not only anatomical, but also functional interrelations. With flatfoot, the center of gravity is displaced backward. In order to maintain balance, the spine has to deviate forward. Over time, deformation increases, posture is formed - round back .The normal arch of the foot works like a shock absorber. With flatfoot this function is violated. As a result, the spine and knees have increased loads. This leads to an even more severe violation of posture, scoliosis, herniated discs. Knee joints can develop arthrosis .Flattening and problems on the part of the spine have some common causes: weakness of connective tissue, ligaments and muscles, obesity, increased physical activity.
Which mats can be used for flatfoot? How to choose them correctly?Special massage mats have on their surface a variety of pebbles, protrusions, "pimples".They are widely used for the prevention and treatment of flat feet. Effects of massage mats :
- effect on the reflexogenic points of the foot;
- improvement of blood circulation and lymph drainage( due to this there is a decrease in edema on the legs);
- strengthening of muscles and ligaments;
- elimination of seizures, pain;
- elimination of stresses, increase of general tone.
- First of all - consult a doctor .The expert will tell you which model of the rug is best to buy in your case.
- It is best to buy a mat in the orthopedic salon .Before you buy the product, be sure to deploy it, stand with your bare feet and try to walk. If it causes pain or severe discomfort, it is better to choose another model.
- For a child under 3 years old, a mat made of rubber is best. Later you can buy a model on a silicone base. Adults often recommend rugs from the Altai birch.
- Try to choose a rug, which is not one, but several different types of relief .This will provide different types of impact on the sole. For example, in addition to the "stones" on the surface may be villi for soft massage soles.
- Inspect the mat before buying .Make sure that all the protrusions and "pimples" are strong enough. Think about how convenient it is to wash, store the selected model.
- for children and adults diagnosed with flat feet;
- for children, in order to prevent flat feet;
- to people with a sedentary lifestyle, those with sedentary work;
- to women, who often walk in shoes with stilettos.
How to choose orthopedic insoles for flat feet?Orthopedic insoles can be used for preventive purposes or to combat flatfoot. Medical orthopedic insoles need to be selected together with a doctor. Usually they are made individually, according to one of three methods:
- Computer simulation of .A person stands on a special platform, which registers the pressure of various parts of the foot and transfers to the computer. An image is displayed on the monitor.
- Manufacture of plaster casts .
- Thermoforming . Insole is made of special material, which takes the form of a patient's foot.
- Obtaining a print with a special bio-foam.
How is flatfoot encoded in the ICD?In the international classification of flatfoot diseases, two codes are assigned:
- M21.4 - acquired flat foot;
- Q66.5 - congenital flat foot.
What gymnastics can I perform with flatfoot?Gymnastics with a flat foot are selected individually, depending on the type and severity of flatfoot. Start classes only after you consult a doctor and find out what exercises are recommended in your case. Some exercises that can be performed with a flatfoot : In prone position : 1. With your legs slightly apart, squeeze and unclench your toes for about 2 minutes. 2. With your legs spread out, rotate the feet clockwise, then backwards. 3. Pull your foot socks on yourself. You can perform both legs simultaneously or alternately. 4. Detach the heels from the floor, leaning their toes. 5. Bend the legs in the knees, push them apart, simultaneously folding the soles together, so that they touch. Then "clap" your heels: dilute and reduce them, resting with your toes. 6. Place the right foot on the left ankle joint. Move the right foot along the left shin towards the knee, while trying to clasp her leg. Repeat with the left foot. In sitting position on a chair : 1. Squeeze the right hand into a fist and tightly clamp it between the knees. Raise the inner parts of the feet, and the outer one is pressed harder against the floor. Repeat several times. 2. Detach the heels from the floor - at the same time with both feet, then alternately. 3. Exercise similar to the previous one, only this time to tear off the socks. 4. Place different small items on the floor. Grab their fingers with your feet and shift from one place to another. 5. Bend your fingers while pulling your heels forward, then straighten them. The foot should "crawl" on the floor, like a caterpillar. In standing position : 1. Stand several times on your toes. Then alternately tear off the right and left heel from the floor. 2. Stand on your heels several times. In this case, the toes must be completely detached from the floor. 3. Perform several sit-ups and half-squats on your toes.
Is the release of physical education given to a child with flat feet?This question is solved individually, depending on the type and severity of flatfoot, other factors. With severe deformity and violation of foot function, the child can be completely released from physical culture. In other cases, it is classified in one of four groups:
- LFK group: children who have diseases requiring an individual program of study;
- special group: for children, for whom the load in ordinary lessons is too high, restrictions are required;
- preparatory group: no restrictions in physical activity, but the child is exempt from the delivery of standards;
- core group: no restrictions.
How does flatfoot differ from clubfoot?Flat feet are any deformation of the foot at which the longitudinal or transverse arch falls. The reasons for this violation can be different. Clubfoot is an inborn violation, the causes of which are not yet fully established. In this case, the foot is most often turned down and inward.
What kind of sports can you practice with flatfoot?When planostopii recommended the following sports :
- Swimming free style .It has a beneficial effect not only on the legs, but also on the spine column, the muscles of the back, helps to fight with impaired posture and other pathologies. But with flat feet, you should not get involved in swimming with a crawl, as this increases the load on the muscles of the legs.
- Skiing .In this case, the load on the legs should be small. Intensive skiing is contraindicated.
- Equestrian sport . Horse riding helps strengthen the muscles and tendons of the back, legs.
- Some types of martial arts .Aikido, karate and kung fu do not assume an increased strain on the legs, but help strengthen the tendons and muscles.
How to define a flatfoot in a child
Very often, parents do not notice that the baby and the baby have problems with their feet. Therefore, the first person who notes that something is wrong with his legs is the pediatrician, who directs the child to the pediatric orthopedist. Doctors usually define platypodia using planography. To do this, the patient's foot is coated with a special solution and placed on clean sheets of paper. The fingerprint can be diagnosed, but only in adults, in children this method often leads to erroneous conclusions.
In small children, the feet are more flat due to their structure, so their prints always resemble flat feet. Therefore, in order to diagnose a child, a very thorough examination of the orthopedist is necessary.
But do not think that parents can not decide anything themselves. There are a number of methods that make it possible to suspect flat feet in children even for those who do not have a lot of knowledge in medicine. Therefore, all parents need to pay attention to the gait of the baby, in order to notice in time signs of alarm:
- kid when walking turns the leg outward, you can suspect valgus flat feet, which is due to the weakness of the musculature of the leg;
- the child comes to the inner edge of the foot, this is usually noticeable;
- the child has knees in contact with the walking when walking, so that the legs resemble the letter X or, conversely, the knees are very far away, so the legs look like O.
. If there is any of the listed signs, you should immediately consult a doctor. He can tell if this leg position is a pathology or an age-related feature. Sem before the flatfoot will be diagnosed, the greater the chance of completely correcting it. Since in small children the foot is in the process of formation and any changes in it are carried out relatively easily and quickly.
The causes of flatfoot formation in children
Sometimes there are cases of congenital flat feet, but this happens very rarely, such usually fixed no more than 3%. Other cases of flatfoot development are associated with incorrect footwear, as well as the quality and amount of load on the feet. Of course, a genetic predisposition exists, if a child has flat-footed parents, then the likelihood of getting the same foot from a baby is much higher than that of children from other families. But the lifestyle and shoes of the baby are crucial.
The smaller the child moves, the higher the probability of flat feet. And, children need to move on uneven surfaces, climb climbing stairs, walk on grass and pebbles. Only then will the leg receive a full load. But today, most children spend more time quietly playing in the apartment, and therefore flat feet, along with violations of posture is much more common.
The child's shoes are of great importance for the proper development of the foot. The correct children's footwear must necessarily have a small heel, instep and hard back. This design of the shoe allows you to simulate pebbles and unevenness underfoot, while maintaining the foot in the correct position. But from what it is necessary to refuse - from someone else's shoes. The worn-out footwear will not correctly distribute the load on the foot and may even provoke the wrong foot development, if such was the case with the previous owner.
In addition, the cause of flatfoot development in a child may become an abnormal diet of .It is very important to ensure the correct ratio of phosphorus and calcium in food, as well as the required amount of vitamin D. In addition, nutrition should ensure the maintenance of normal weight in the child. It is known that children with overweight are much more likely to suffer from flat feet.
What threatens the flat feet?
Very often parents consider flatfoot not a formidable disease, as it really is, but a minor cosmetic defect. This leads to a frivolous and even disregard for the health of the child. In fact, flat feet threatens with many complications, deformation of the foot bones and numerous diseases of the musculoskeletal system. Children's flatfoot face future diseases such as vertebral hernia, sciatica, arthritis and osteochondrosis.
Gradually with the growth of the child, flat feet causes the development of curvature of the spine, which leads to constant pain in the back .Constant pains prevent living and provoke further curvature of the spine and limp. Much more often in patients with flat feet diagnosed heel spurs, as well as calluses. Much more often they suffer from ingrown nails.
Treatment of flat feet in children
Children often diagnosed with longitudinal flat feet, which is not very difficult to cure, it will take only time and effort. A rather complicated situation can only be with congenital flat feet, then one has to gypsum the legs or even use surgical methods of treatment. But, fortunately, such a flatfoot is extremely rare, in other cases, physiotherapy and proper tactics of behavior of parents and children easily solve the problem.
The main reason for the development of flat feet in a child, as a rule, is the weakness of muscles, ligaments and bones. Therefore, all treatment is usually aimed at strengthening them. To solve the problem of flat feet usually recommend therapeutic exercise and massage. In addition, it is possible to improve blood supply with special warming compresses, or contrast baths.
Treatment of flat feet usually requires wearing special orthopedic shoes .It helps the correct formation of the arch of the foot. In addition, it is very useful to walk on uneven surfaces, for example, on sand, grass and stones.
A very important factor in the treatment of flat feet is time. You need to be prepared for the fact that it will take more than one month and not one year to stop completely formed. The sooner the treatment begins and the more intense it is, the sooner it will be possible to say that the flatfoot is defeated. But this does not mean that efforts can be stopped. The right shoes and physical education will be necessary for such a child all his life.
Prevention is the best treatment of flatfoot( Video)
Even if the child does not have a pronounced flatfoot or a tendency to it, it is necessary to understand that all children are at risk. Modern children do not move very barefoot on uneven surfaces, all walk on flat floors, and this makes the development of flatfoot more than possible.
That's why all parents should remember simple tips that will help protect the child:
- From the very childhood it is necessary to do a light foot massage.
- Stimulate the child's walking on uneven surfaces, along sand, pebbles and grass. You can buy or make a special rug yourself, which will provide a massage effect to the legs and help the foot to develop properly.
- Buy only high-quality preventive footwear with heels, a back and an instep.
- At home, place a sports corner with stairs to allow the child to climb and develop the arch of the foot.
- Buy a child a bicycle, allow you to swim, do not limit his motor activity, and in every possible way stimulate to mobile games and sports.
You can also teach the child special games with legs that help prevent flat feet .For example, you can collect scattered pencils or other objects with your feet, dance on your socks, walk with a goose step. You can try to draw with your feet or imitate the gait of different animals.
Children with diagnosed platypodia are strictly forbidden to engage in weightlifting, as well as skate and engage in ballet.
Flattening in children
Flattening is a disease in which there are changes in the arch of the foot( the height of the arch).The vault with this disease slightly deviates outwards. The disease is quite common, the child can suffer from the first months of his life. Subsequently, the legs begin to ache very often, so it is necessary not to waste time for the development of the feet to be full.
Why does the platypodia
This ailment is rarely congenital - often flat feet in children can be purchased. And if so, then it is advisable to prevent trouble in order to avoid possible ineffective treatment.
The development of the disease can be avoided by carefully looking for the right clothes and shoes. So, for example, overly tight clothing badly affects the vessels, and if the unformed foot is squeezed, then the flat foot is inevitable. Free vestments will protect you from this. Do not chase after prestigious models, if the priorities are chosen for convenience and proper physical development.
Much more useful in this case will be walking barefoot. Acquired flatfoot also contributes to a long standing - it overloads flabby feet.
Separately, you need to pay attention to full children - a lot of weight has a negative effect on weak feet.
The baby's small foot in the first years of life leaves the impression of flat. It is not yet active enough, the fat pad fills the place of the formation of the arch between the thumb and the heel, and it is difficult to determine the presence of flat feet at first. Activation of motor activity promotes resorption of this fat, but this process can last for two years.
How to determine a flatfoot in a child
A responsible mother must have skills in how to define a flatfoot in a child. In order to clarify the situation, you need to lubricate the baby's foot with a fat baby cream or petroleum jelly, put a napkin or blotting paper on the plane, and put a child on top of it. The resulting misprint should already have a small notch in the place of the arch on the inner surface of the foot. In addition, in no way the heel of the child should not deviate to the side, although on poorly formed to three years of stop, this is seen extremely badly.
To determine the presence of properly developing arches, you can simply by circling the pencil or marker of the child's foot, placed on a piece of paper. Many children who have not reached the age of three are more likely to develop flat feet. If the vault is not found at three years of normal development, the footprint of the dents does not exist, then it is necessary to start considering immediate measures to eliminate this shortcoming. If this serious defect is not corrected by six years, then further correction will be very difficult.
It should be noted that the flat feet of a child can be recognized by a list of other characteristics. We must firmly remember them, since they are suitable for determining the defects of the legs and in adults.
To begin with, it is worthwhile to draw an imaginary vertical line in the middle of the legs and pay attention to the position of the foot in relation to the line. It is necessary to establish, where during movement the child turns the nose of the foot - inside or out? Do not be afraid of advancing yourself when moving on the thumbs of the foot. But twisting the socks outward, removing them from each other is an alarm signal indicating the weak musculature of the leg and the inability to keep it in the correct position( parallel position of the feet).
The insertion of the legs into the interior is the second criterion for determining their inadequate development. You can imagine a rope stretched from above to the middle of the knee - it will be the vertical of the lower limb when looking at the child's legs from behind. And we must establish how much the real axis coincides with the imaginary one. If you correlate these axes in the ankle joint, you get an angle, this indicates the shortcomings of the lower limbs in the child. The child and walking comes to the inner edge of the foot.
How to treat flat feet in a child?
Physiotherapy and massage are still the best ways to treat flat feet, but how to treat a flatfoot in a child? It will be easier for a child to have a treatment if the training sessions take place in the form of a game. At the initial stage, it is necessary that, at the direction of his mother, he learns to perform certain exercises, and then you can start physical therapy. Walking on the heels, on the socks and on the outer arches of the feet is very useful - such exercises have a strengthening effect on the muscles of the feet. The main thing - to ensure that the child never walked on the inner surface of the foot.
A great exercise that can please a child and enthrall him is a collective game. On the floor you need to scatter balls, pencils or some other small objects, and then ask the baby to collect them only with the help of the toes. Also a good exercise, but less accessible, is the drawing of feet on the sand of various shapes.
Such exercises are recommended to be carried out for 5 minutes several times a day. Then the baby will not get bored, but the result you will see soon enough.
Among other things, an excellent treatment is walking barefoot on grass, stones or pebbles. In the summer, such an occupation will not only be of use, but also a great pleasure for the child, and in the conditions of an apartment, rough mats can be used for these purposes. Such walking forms and strengthens the arches of the foot, since the muscles of the foot during it are very tense.
In addition to the exercises, you should also pay attention to the activity of the child, which he shows daily. The more the child moves, the better. Standing on the spot without movement, in turn, only contributes to the development of flat feet. Even if you are standing at a bus stop waiting for a bus or holding his hand while standing in a queue, ask him to run around or jump, the kid will bring only joy and benefit.
Flattening in children - causes, symptoms, treatment, prevention.
Toddlers, starting from the age of seven months, are gradually accustomed to the upright, which causes them to significantly increase the load on the lower limbs. When wearing the right, quality shoes and proper development, normal physiological development of the feet and feet occurs. With a constant load on them, various diseases, excessive physical exercises, there may be various disorders in the development of the legs, one of which is flat feet.
flatfoot is the most common disease of the locomotor system in children, characterized by deformation of the foot with a flattening of its arch( usually longitudinal), as a result of which the sole becomes flat, touching the floor with its entire surface.
In all mice up to 2 years of age, the longitudinal arch of the foot is flat. And this is considered the norm, because in their soft and elastic bone tissue is not enough minerals to give it strength. Also, the muscular system is not fully developed. In 7-9 months, when the kids begin to get up on their feet and take the first steps, the function of the shock absorber is performed by the "fat pad" located on the sole. In 2-3 years in bones the amount of mineral substances reaches the norm, the ligaments and muscles become firm, the articular surfaces become normal. The formation of bone tissue stops until about 5-6 years of age. Only after this period it is possible to diagnose or eliminate flat feet in the child.
However, in some babies( about 3%) flatfoot can already be detected immediately after birth. It is considered congenital and is a developmental defect of the musculoskeletal system. Most often congenital platypodia is combined with the disease - flat-valgus deformation of the foot.
Symptoms of flatfoot in children
Children 6-7 years old who suffer from flat feet will complain of rapid fatigue when standing and walking, puffiness and aching pain in the area of the feet, intensifying towards the evening.
External symptoms of flat feet in children:
- increase in foot width;
- quickly wears out the outsole and the inside of the heel on the shoe;
- changes gait( impaired posture, appears clubfoot).
How to determine flat feet in children at home
You can determine the flat feet of a child with a simple test. It is necessary to smear his feet with oil or cream, put a clean sheet of paper on the floor and ask him to stand on it, evenly distributing the body. If the child has no problems with his legs, the footprint on the sheet of paper will look like in Figure 1; if, however, as in Figure 2, he is likely to have flat feet. It is necessary to visit a doctor-orthopedist, who will conduct a planography and be able to most accurately diagnose.
Factors provoking the development of flat feet in children:
- Heredity .There is a possibility of flat feet in children, if their close relatives suffer from this disease.
- Wrong, low-quality shoes .The development of flat feet is heavily influenced by the shoes that the child wears. It should not have a completely flat sole, be soft and without a instep. Excessive strain on the legs( eg, due to obesity).
- Small motor activity of the child .In the age of high technology, most children prefer to stay at home with their favorite phone or tablet, rather than go out and play on the street. As a result, posture is added to the flat feet and a violation of posture.
- Rickets .The disease develops in children due to a lack of bones in vitamin D and calcium. As a result, the bones become brittle, and since large body loads fall on the feet, the child can experience flat feet.
- Injury to the feet of ( fracture of calcaneus, ankle, tarsus bones).
- Paralysis of the muscles of the foot and lower leg .Paralysis arises from a disease that has been transmitted, which causes platypodia.
Treatment of flat feet in children
Congenital flat feet in children of mild form is treated by applying plaster bandages, which will be fixed in the correct position of the foot. The dressings are applied for 7-10 days, then they are removed and new ones are applied again. Treatment lasts 8-10 weeks. After the baby is assigned courses of physiotherapy, massage and wearing individually manufactured orthopedic shoes. Heavy forms of congenital flat feet are treated only surgically.
Acquired platypodia in children is treated conservatively. Treatment is multicomponent and is designed for a fairly long period. It includes:
Therapeutic physical training .Exercises are aimed at strengthening the musculature of the feet and muscles of the legs. Spend them daily. Also in exercise therapy includes classes on a special massage mat, the surface of which consists of various irregularities. When in contact with the sole, these irregularities help to strengthen the muscles.
Orthopedic footwear .Treatment of flat feet in children will not be effective without wearing the right shoes - suitable in size, with a high rigid back, good fasteners for fixation on the foot made of natural materials, with a small heel( 5-7 mm).Particular attention should be paid not only to the selection of shoes, but also to the insole with the instep. Medical shoes can be purchased in specialized stores or, according to the appointment of an orthopedist, it is made individually.
Massage .Depending on the degree of flat feet, the massage is conducted in courses of 10-15 sessions up to 4 times a year.
Physiotherapy .Pronounced flat feet need to be treated with physiotherapy. The most commonly used electrophoresis is the calcium of the ankles, which helps to strengthen the ligaments, and electromyostimulation of the lower leg muscles, which causes the weakened muscles to contract. Assign physiotherapy courses 2 times a year for 10 sessions.
Plane prophylaxis in children
To reduce the risk of flat feet in the child, it is necessary, starting from the earliest age when the baby starts to get on its feet, to carry out prevention, which is as follows:
- As soon as the toddler begins to make the first attempts to stand at the support, it is necessary that he does this in the shoes to prevent the wrong installation of the feet. In this case, shoes should be made of natural materials, have a small heel, a hard back, a pronounced instep, an elastic and corrugated sole, be of size and well fix the ankle and foot.
- A toddler should not wear other people's shoes, because it always stalks in different ways and is not always right. Therefore, if a child wears out shoes inherited, he will get all the problems with the feet that are available to the previous owner.
- A good prevention is hardening. Often ill with colds of the baby, not only the immune system suffers, but muscles are weakened, which leads to a decrease in motor activity, and this can provoke the development of flat feet. Effective contrast baths for feet. For them, it is necessary to take two tanks into which the child's legs can be placed in the water up to the knee. In one tank water is poured 40 ◦С, in another - 33 ◦С.The legs of the child alternately for a few seconds should be lowered then into warm, then into cold water. The duration of the procedure is 5-10 minutes. It is performed only when the baby is healthy.
- Reduces the risk of flat feet with warm baths for feet with sea salt or bathing in sea water. Sea salt tones blood vessels and muscles, and water exercises a massage effect.
- The correct formation of the arch of the foot is practically impossible without barefoot walks. In the warm season, the child should often walk barefoot on pebbles, grass, sand and other uneven surfaces. But before, you have to make sure that there is no broken glass, nails or other objects on the way of the baby, about which he can get hurt. Such surfaces can be recreated and at home, for example, on the floor to sprinkle beans, which will perfectly replace pebbles.
- Excellent prevention is to lift your toes from the floor of small objects - pencils, large buttons.
Flattening is a disease that in the absence of therapy can cause serious consequences - diseases of the musculoskeletal system, severe deformities of the foot bones. Therefore, neglect treatment and prevention is not worth it!
the child has a flatfoot 1.5 years, what did the doctor appoint you?helped?
1,5 years old child or 1,5 years from the date of diagnosis? If the child is 1.5 years old, this is not the age at which such a diagnosis is made. In all newborns, the longitudinal arch of the foot is flat - it is a physiological flat foot. Stops begin to take normal shape to 2-3 years and at this age you can identify only a predisposition to flatfoot and signs of starting flatfoot, accordingly it makes sense to take an active prevention. A flat-footed exactly as a diagnosis the doctor can already put closer to 7-8 years, because the process of forming the foot bones goes somewhere up to 8 years.
As a preventive measure of flatfoot, it is recommended to run barefoot on an uneven surface, sand, pebbles, grass, tiptoe, ride a bike, skate, ski, swim, do special exercises for feet, special massage. Also, the right choice of shoes is very important - it should tightly fix the foot and ankle, have a high hard back and a small heel, a stable non-slip sole. Now there are a lot of preventive orthopedic shoes for children, I like the brands Orsetto, Ortpedia, Minimen, Cotofey, Ortek - the latter has already models for stop with pathology. I always take my daughter shoes with a built-in arch support, we were advised by a masseuse. If the case is more serious, then the footwear is needed precisely the medical orthopedic - high boots with lacing and rigid internal lateral support of the foot. Also it is treated by professional massage, hydromassage( in the pool), you can still purchase a massage mat and walk on it or a massage cushion, which is convenient to simply roll. You can rub your heels before going to bed, after water procedures, before that, you should put a little baby cream or massage oil on your palm - massage of the feet promotes relaxation and better sleep. If the legs of the child are very tired, help relaxing baths( you can have coniferous), about them you can consult a doctor, because in each case there may be contraindications. Success to you and health!
us a massage of the piles did
Anastasia Svet Vasilevna
Orthopedic shoes and massage helped us then 3 the truth was.
orthopedic footwear.it is most important.and also massage, physiotherapy.but from them to sense hardly
ЛФК and massage footwear correct, helped after a course of treatment and then back to square one.
I'll tell you about myself.my flat feet were terrible, my legs were like those of an elephant - they were even, absolutely without dimples.
from early childhood to 12 years every day, parents forced to do gymnastics for the feet at home( ball, glue, pencils, a log( yes, yes, a log, a little father found it, poured it, polished it, opened it with varnish and I went there like a birdHere are 10 minutes!) How did this gymnastics get boring! horror! plus supernators in the shoes.
result- by the age of 13 the bend still appeared. not like the other people, but it still does.
Massage, wear quality shoes( not necessarily orthopedic), electrophoresis.
be sure to wear orthopedic footwear!
up to five years in children physiological flat feet, so there is no reason to experience