Special gymnastics for treatment of osteochondrosis
The most accessible and active method of treatment are physical exercises, which are aimed at unloading the spine and strengthening the muscular corset.
Best gymnastics are recommended in the morning. Gymnastic complexes should be introduced into the system. Only in this case, therapeutic exercises with osteochondrosis will give good results: pain will disappear, coordinated movements will appear, and overall well-being will improve.
Complex of exercises
Position: lying on the back. You can perform in the morning without getting out of bed on a hard mattress.
- Bend your knees and press them against each other, put your feet together. Spread your knees with effort, as if overcoming an obstacle. Then, lower your knees.
- Grasp the back of the bed and lift the straight legs. Gradually increase the number of repetitions with each lesson. You can start with 10 times.
Exercise for muscle tension
Get on all fours with an emphasis on the forearm. The back should be straight. Slowly lower your head, trying to press your chin against your chest. Fix this position before the drawing of pain.
Exercises in standing position
- Place your right hand under your chin, your left behind your back. Slowly turn the body to the left, twisting the spine as much as possible until the pain is painful. Lock the position. Change the position of the hands and execute also on the right side. Repeat 3 times for each side.
- Keep your straight, divorced arms at chest level. Slowly and smoothly, try to bend your back, trying to keep the shoulder blades. Repeat 3 times. This exercise can be performed from a sitting or lying position.
Complexes of exercises for the neck
This gym is recommended for osteochondrosis of the cervical spine. The number of repetitions is 5 times for each exercise.
- Lie down on your side, raise your head and fix the position, counting to five.
- Lying on the stomach, hands on the back of the head, closed in the lock. Raise your head slowly, at the same time, with resistance with your hands.
- Lie on your back with a hard pillow under your head. Press the back of the head on the pillow and fix the head in this position for 5 seconds. Breathing should be arbitrary.
Physiotherapy for osteochondrosis of the spine
For those with sedentary work, it is recommended to perform the following set of exercises:
- Lean on the back of the chair, put your hands behind your head. On inhalation, strongly bend backwards. Start with 3 times.
- Breathe deeply, raise your hands up and stretch your fingertips to the ceiling.
- Slowly lift your shoulders, trying to reach your ears. Then slowly lower your shoulders as far as possible. Breath deep.
- Slowly roll the head from right to left and back.
- Perform sitting slopes to the sides. Try to touch the hands of the floor.
- Lean your hands on a chair and alternately lift that one or the other leg.
To strengthen the spine in the cervical region, you can perform a self-massage after the gym. For the treatment of osteochondrosis, it is recommended to include exercises to relax the muscles.
- Snap your fingers on the back of your head and push it down, as if overcoming resistance. Then put your hands down.
- Press brushes on the temples and take a deep breath. On exhalation, lower your arms and "drop" your head on your chest.
- Maximize the vanes, fix the position and then relax the muscles.
Performing these exercises every 3 hours, you can prevent the development of osteochondrosis, relieve muscle tension and pain.
Complexes of exercises for the back
This gymnastics for the back can be included in the complex of morning exercises.
- Standing, hands on hips. Tilt your head in different directions, without tipping it back. Slopes should be slow.
- From the same position, follow the movements of the pelvis back and forth, fixing the trunk for 2-3 seconds. Repeat 10 times.
- From the same position, arch the back as much as possible. Then, bend the back and fix the position. You can perform 20 times.
- Lie on your back and pull your bent knees to your stomach. Breathing is arbitrary.
Exercises for the lumbar spine
Therapeutic exercises allow you to restore the flexibility of the spine.
Recommended exercises for the lumbar department
- Running standing. In each side, make movements with a pelvis 10 times. At runtime, keep your back straight.
- Get on your knees with an emphasis on straight hands. On inhaling, slowly raise both your right leg and your left arm. Fix the pose for 5 seconds and slowly lower it. Do the same with the left foot and right hand. Gradually bring the hold time to 1 minute.
- From the same position on inhalation, turn to the right, on exhalation return to the starting position. Do the same movement to the left. With time, increase the amplitude of movements.
Exercises on the
rung This complex of exercise therapy is very effective for osteochondrosis of the 2nd degree. Exercises in the vise, hands on the width of the shoulders.
- Perform foot movements to the sides, then together, forward and backward.
- Bend your legs in your lap. Start with 10 times.
- Reject your head and bend.
- Feet your legs and perform turns with your torso.
- Perform circular motions with your feet.
- Pull the legs closed in the lap to the stomach.
- Lift your straight legs and hold them at an angle for a few seconds.
- In conclusion, complete the exercise # 1.
Do not perform all of the suggested exercises. You can choose several that suit you. The load on the spine in the first sessions should be minimal. The amplitude of movements and load is increased gradually.
Gymnastics and exercise therapy for lumbar osteochondrosis
Gymnastics for lumbar osteochondrosis is used for chronic low back pain. Acute pain syndrome requires the appointment of medications or novocaine blockades. Therapeutic exercise with lumbago( "lumbago") is impossible because of the limitation of the mobility of the spine.
Chronic pain does not require an injection of an anesthetic. With a strengthened muscular back skeleton, the skeletal muscles will support the spinal column in the correct position. This condition prevents the displacement of the vertebrae and the infringement of the nerves. To normalize the tone of muscle fibers, we recommend using kinesitherapy according to Bubnovsky. In practice, this method is very effective. Its dignity is that, in addition to musculature, during exercise, ligaments and tendons are trained.
This gymnastics for the waist with osteochondrosis allows to exclude the self-tension of the muscles during sitting and walking. Let's consider the principles of kinesitherapy in more detail.
Basic principles of the
Exercise for the lower back begins with minor physical exertion. Their intensity gradually increases. Within 2 weeks, in the absence of pain, it is possible to bring the stress of skeletal muscles up to maximum values.
Kinesitherapy involves performing exercise therapy with little pain. At first, the exercises do not take much time - enough time for 15-20 minutes. When the pain disappears, you can connect training with weights. Loads are appointed by the doctor after a thorough assessment of the state of the respiratory and cardiovascular systems.
Basic Principles of Charge in Spine Degeneration:
- At the initial stages, thermal procedures are required;
- Turpentine baths, Finnish and Russian baths normalize the blood supply and relax the skeletal muscles;
- Hardware physiotherapy on special training equipment allows to eliminate inflammation;
- Create an unloading bed;
- Perform the easiest exercises for 2-3 days;
- For 2 weeks, muscle group tension should be increased;
- Extension of the intensity of movements is primarily carried out by connecting the area of damage;
- Extra loads should enhance stretching and relaxation;
- At the initial stages, the use of parenterotherapy with the help of electrostimulators;
- At home, you can put a heating pad on your back;
- In medical institutions it is possible to carry out hardware physiotherapy and massage;
- With prolonged pain syndrome, an anesthetic injection should be made;
- Relapse prevention using treatment procedures is carried out once a week;
- After the disappearance of pain, long-term prophylaxis is prescribed.
Complex of classes
Medical gymnastics with lumbar osteochondrosis according to Bubnovsky allows to prevent chronic painful sensations in the back. The essence of kinesitherapy is to restore working capacity and overcome helplessness. By returning lost lumbar functions and restoring the behavioral stereotype.
When performing the procedures, the main emphasis is on the mandatory implementation of the rules, which should follow directly the contraction of muscles. To control relaxation, one should use psychotherapeutic relaxation. An important role in the preparation for the implementation of therapeutic procedures is played by extreme temperature contrast and cryobalneotherapy.
Balneotherapy operates on the principle of Russian bath and suggests a combination of wet steam and thermal procedures.
In the lesion of the lumbosacral spine, the patient should choose the optimal mode of physical activity. For these purposes, you should conduct classes on a daily basis, taking into account the desired amplitude and strength of performing physical exercises.
To create the power load, simulators can be used:
- Move on the knees with the support of the hands;
- Raise your legs to the top, lying on your back to unload the lumbosacral spine;
- If pain occurs, lift up each leg in turn. It is enough 20 repetitions in series of 10-15 approaches.
With strong pain, put a wet sheet under your spine and lie on it, bending your knees in your lap. It will provide anesthesia.
In case of exacerbation of pain, it is not recommended to stop the session.
In practice, it has been established that the contraction and relaxation of skeletal muscles has analgesic effects. As a consequence, with daily exercise of exercise therapy, the pain syndrome gradually decreases. Even after the cessation of pain should continue kinesitherapy, in order to achieve a lasting effect. If the patient has acute pain, pharmaceutical drugs are used to anesthetize before the cycle of medical gymnastics.
Drawing: gymnastics "cross-pull".
In case of exacerbation of chronic pain syndrome according to the Bubnovsky method, gymnastics "cross-traction" and "crossover" are recommended.
To perform these exercises, wear special cuffs fitted with a fixing carabiner. Initially, exercise therapy is performed with an instructor who controls the intensity of the movements. When carrying out movements the patient is supported by the lower racks of the simulator. Charging is performed even with minor pain. At the same time, the specialist observes that the patient was breathing properly. On the background of thoracic and lumbar osteochondrosis, the intercostal spaces narrow. In this case, the edges move to the sides. This condition makes ventilation of the lung tissue difficult.
It is known, the more active movements a person performs, the stronger the analgesic effect. However, with changes in the sacral department, special attention should be paid to relaxing the pear-shaped gluteus muscle. When she is in a hypertensive state, she squeezes the sciatic nerve, causing pear-shaped syndrome.
Simultaneously, when performing gymnastics from osteochondrosis, the amplitude of movements in the hip joints increases. When traction kinesitherapy eliminates the psychological fear of man before the pain.
How partere exercise is performed
Parterre exercise is performed by complex exercises that are aimed at strengthening the muscles of the abdominal press.
Special movements are created for these purposes:
- Take the starting position not to the back. Carry the legs at an angle of 90 degrees. The cycle time is 10-15 times. Do not touch the floor when lowering your legs. As you exhale, raise. If there is not enough physical shape, you can hold on to the support;
- Sitting on the floor, rest your hands behind. Do the scissors with your feet. On exhalation, do a swing.
- Accept the original position, as in the previous step. Bend your legs in the knee joints and pull your legs to your chest;
- Lying on your back, bend your hands behind your head. Alternately, touch the knees. This gymnastics can not be performed in the presence of pathology in the spine( bone osteophytes, inflammatory diseases);
- Lying on your stomach, place your hands in front of you. Carry out cross motions of the lower limbs;
- Accept the original position in the same way as in the previous step. Lower and lift the trunk on exhalation.
Restoring the elasticity of the musculature
Therapeutic charge to restore the elasticity of the skeletal muscles is carried out in conjunction with general exercises. To perform it, perform the following exercises:
- Stand on your knees, place your bent or straight hands close to your knees. Carry out the deflection and arching of the vertebral column with maximum amplitude, overcoming lumbar pain;
- Take the starting position standing with feet on the width of the shoulders. Tilt the body forward to each thigh. Do not bend your knees. Overcoming the pain in the region of the knee joints, you can restore the tone of the muscles of the lower limbs;
- Take the initial position on the abdomen. Take the shin by the hand. Try to lift the hip as high as possible. Do the same with your other hand.
In the complex of exercise therapy for osteochondrosis, it is necessary to include push-ups from the floor. They are recommended even with exacerbation of chronic pain. When performing movements, make it easy on the toes and palms. However, with acute pain in the lower part of the waist, push-ups can not be performed. In the initial stages, the interval for the procedure is 20 seconds. After a week, it increases to 30 seconds.
Two methods are used for push-up:
- Continuous in time with pauses of 20 seconds;
- Series of 10 push-ups in a duration of 10 series.
With a weak physical form, we recommend push-ups with support on a chair, table and wall. Daily physical activity is increased by 5-10 new movements.
There are no age-related contraindications for performing parterre gymnastics. It should be taken into account, the greater the age of a person, the softer the number of movements increases. To increase the duration of studies, the patient's condition should be taken into account.
Parterre gymnastics with osteochondrosis should be performed every other day for 15 minutes.
Rid of exacerbations of chronic pain
Parterre gymnastics with exacerbation of chronic pain in the back:
- Accept the starting position on all fours. Walk with the maximum stretching step. With severe pain in the lower back, you should not walk on all fours for 5-10 minutes;
- Lying on your back, clasp your hands behind your head. Bend your knees, place your feet on the floor. Bend the body with a break from the floor of the blades. Concentrate on the abdominal muscles. The number of repetitions is 20-25.The duration of the gymnastics is 10 minutes;
- Take the starting position on the back. Put your hands behind your head. On the left knee should be located the right foot. Left elbow stretch to the right knee. Change the location of the legs and stretch the right elbow to the left knee joint.
Prevention of pain in the back should be performed before physical exercises to prepare the muscles, as well as during the remission of the disease.
What are the principles of prevention of lumbosacral osteochondrosis:
- Do exercises with minor complications lasting 20 minutes;
- Perform each exercise until slight skeletal muscle fatigue;
- Normalize the diet to restore the exchange of calcium and phosphorus;
- Eliminate excess weight.
Warning! Of all foods, alcohol has the highest caloric value. It does not turn into fatty acids, but it provides the body with enough energy to store fat. The intake of animal proteins improves the condition of the spinal column. They must be consumed in limited quantities.
If the above gymnastics perform daily, you can expect not only to eliminate the pain syndrome. With proper physical education, the spine will take a physiological position and will not bend.
LFK - a method of therapy, against the osteochondrosis of the waist
Therapeutic gymnastics has proved itself as a highly effective therapeutic technique against osteochondrosis lesions of the sacrum and waist.loading. ..
This kind of exercise influences the cause of development of pathological processes and removes symptomatic manifestations of the disease.
The need for exercise therapy for lumbar osteochondrosis of the spine
As it is known, osteochondrosis develops in connection with the disturbance of the metabolic processes. Regular exercise of exercise therapy affects these disorders, eliminating them.
The result of such actions is the stimulation of metabolic and the reduction of the intensity of pathological processes, restoration of disk feeding, etc.The metabolic disturbances leading to osteochondrosis are caused by muscle weakness, vertebral injuries, lack of mobility, heavy load, impaired posture, various pathological conditions, etc. Almost all of these factorsare eliminated with the help of exercise therapy.
The main thing is to approach the selection of exercises correctly, to dose the load, to follow the recommendations for the performance of athletic elements. Then the patient will be able to achieve significant improvements in the state.
Important principles for the implementation of
You do not need to start classes on your own. Appoint procedures for exercise should a specialist after the examination, taking into account contraindications to a similar therapeutic technique.
In order for the exercise of exercise therapy to not harm the patient, some conventions are required:
- Training should be held at a slow pace, it is desirable to focus on each exercise, performing its smooth mode;
- In the course of the exercise, it is necessary to control the sensations, when the pain appears, the charge should be immediately stopped;
- In case of exacerbation, first of all, get rid of the pain syndrome, for this purpose it is recommended to perform gentle movements that will support the spine of the patient;
- When a remission period is reached, it is recommended to perform daily exercises. If, however, the exacerbation of pathology continues, then it is necessary to wait for relief of soreness and improvement of general condition;
- When performing the elements of exercise therapy it is necessary to avoid sharp slopes, lunges or turns of the trunk. Such actions can cause attacks of soreness, up to the deterioration of the patient's general condition;
- To supplement the complex of occupations with new elements it is necessary gradually and with the approval of the doctor, the intensity of the exercise therapy should also be under control;
- It is necessary to breathe during the procedure calmly, smoothly;
- If the symptomatology is markedly increased, it is necessary to give up lessons. Later, you can try again, after making the movement that brought pain, but only with less intensity. In case of repeated occurrence of pain syndrome, it is necessary to exclude this element from the daily complex of exercise therapy;
- It is very useful to perform vises( 30-second or one-minute) without touching the floor with your feet. This exercise can be done on a bar or a horizontal bar. It helps in eliminating the neural-radicular pinch, which allows you to get rid of the pain syndrome. Another useful feature of hanging exercises is the correct posture that they form;
- The optimal option is to consistently alternate dynamic and static elements, then the effectiveness of exercise therapy will be significantly higher;
- To avoid improper performance of the elements of exercise therapy, it is recommended that the first training be conducted under the guidance of a qualified instructor, then you can start independent studies.
Positive effect of
It is worthwhile to prepare in advance, as LFK does not give immediate result. To achieve lasting effectiveness, it is necessary to engage in daily activities, only then, after some time, exercise therapy will provide proper action. Some patients start to feel better after the first training.loading. ..
In general, regular exercises of exercise therapy provide the following result:
- Weight reduction of the patient, which reduces the load on his vertebrae;
- Correction of posture, due to which the excessive influence on the spine is reduced. If you always keep your back properly, this will save you from muscle spasms and reduce the likelihood of injury;
- Increased mobility in the affected vertebrae;
- Blood supply and supply of lymphatic fluid to the lumbar zone significantly improves, which ultimately leads to a reduction in the rehabilitation period and the restoration of the processes of material exchange;
- Increased muscle elasticity and strength, which improve the support of the vertebral system and reduce the load on it.
Physiotherapy in the acute period
Usually, patients during exacerbation of lumbar osteochondrosis lesions are shown to be in bed. Therefore, the elements of exercise therapy are used to improve overall health. They are made lying in bed on an orthopedic mattress or on the floor.
It is necessary to execute 10 repetitions of each element:
- Maximum strongly stick out the stomach with inspiration and draw it deeply in exhalation;
- Pull out the upper and lower limbs, sitting comfortably on the back. Deeply breathing, bend his arms in the elbows and exhale at their extension;
- Perform the exercise "Frog" - take your knees to the sides in turn( right, then left);
- Pull the legs, bent at the knees, alternately to the stomach. When performing, it is required to control one's sensations, reducing the amplitude of movements in the event of pain;
- Alternately smoothly take your legs apart, resting your other leg in bed, while you need to bend it in the knee.
At this time there is some improvement in the condition, soreness relaxes, and motor abilities are increased. Therefore, it is possible to diversify classes with more dynamic elements:
- It is necessary to bend both legs in the knees and, resting on them with the bed, to raise the lumbosacral zone;
- Relaxation-tension of the muscles of the buttocks;
- Bend your knees in the knees and alternately lift your legs up. If suddenly there is soreness, then the limbs can be raised not to the end;
- Perform the exercise "Cat", assuming the arching of the back from the position on all fours.
During the remission of
This stage of development of pathology makes it possible to supplement exercise therapy with a mass of effective exercises, suggesting an increased load due to the complication of gymnastic elements.
The main condition of such training is the absence of overload and strict control over the sensations. Such charging should not bring pain, as it can cause serious exacerbations.
Training may include the following elements:
- From the lying position on the side, it is necessary to pull the upper leg up to the maximum possible stop, thereby stretching the lumbar muscles;
- From the position on all fours alternately raise your legs, pulling your toe, trying to feel the stretching of the muscles in the thigh and lower back;At the same time it is necessary to bend in the zone of the sacrum and waist;
- It is necessary to sit on the bent legs so that the heels touch the gluteal region, while lifting your arms above your head and grappling your fingers. The essence of the exercise is rolling from the left buttock to the right and back;
- To bend over, touching the toes with your hands, you must simultaneously try to press your chest to the feet.
Complex exercises on fitbole
In modern fitness halls have long been used such a gymnastic projectile as fitball. He will be able to help in eliminating osteochondrosis lumbosacral lesions:
- To lie down on the fitball with the femoral zone, and with hands to rest on the floor - the essence of the exercise in performing push-ups from this position;
- To lie down with the zone of the stomach on the fitball, while at the same time spreading your hands to the sides and at the same time trying to lift the trunk to the maximum possible height;
- Lying on the fitball( abdomen) relax the lower limbs, dangling them to the floor. On exhalation try to raise your feet to a height exceeding the parameters of the ball. Depending on the sensations, you can lift your legs alternately or simultaneously.
How to register for classes
It is very easy to enroll in a physical therapy class, but first you need to undergo a full diagnostic examination, and only then with all the analyzes and conclusions you can go to a physiotherapist.
The specialist will compare the severity of the clinical picture, determine the stage of the disease, and on the basis of these data will make conclusions about the possibility of exercising, determine the degree of exercise, pick up the necessary elements, etc.When you are given permission for exercise procedures, the specialist will conduct several demonstration-traininglessons. And then the patient will be able to perform them independently.
Medical workers of similar qualifications are present in every medical center practicing anti-osteochondrosis therapy.
It will take a long time to get a lasting effect, and the first significant achievements will appear after a minimum of 4 weeks.
But after half a year of regular training the results are fixed, but to permanently retain them, the patient will have to deal with daily throughout life.
Video of exercise therapy in osteochondrosis of the lumbar spine:loading. .. Do you like the article? Share with friends on social networks: Facebook
Exercises for osteochondrosis of the lumbar spine( video, photo)
Osteochondrosis of the sacral region may appear due to heavy loads. People at risk who are overweight or systematically performing work associated with lifting weights are at particular risk. An additional factor for the development of the disease is a low-activity lifestyle, violation of posture and inability to move properly.
Another common cause of the disease is back injuries. Predisposition to osteochondrosis is among athletes professionally engaged in certain sports. Although it is possible to contribute to the onset of the disease simply by improperly performing complex physical exercises at home.
The reason for the osteochondrosis of the sacral area can also be the improper diet and the regime of the day. Strengthen the propensity of permanent stress, chronic lack of sleep, violation of metabolic processes in the body. Experts believe that the predisposition to osteochondrosis can be genetic. The intervertebral discs of some people have a more porous structure, so they are more prone to deformation.
Earlier doctors assumed that osteochondrosis is an age-related disease. Most often it was diagnosed in older people and explained this by the fact that over the course of years, vertebrae lose their mobility, become prone to deformation. Today, the main percentage of susceptible osteochondrosis is people of active age.
It should be noted the main symptoms of the osteochondrosis of the sacrum:
- Pain in the lumbar spine.
- Circulatory disturbance, general weakness in the body.
- Aching pain, which is especially aggravated by abrupt movements, sneezing and coughing.
- Reduced sensitivity in the pelvic area, impaired urination( due to pinching of the nerve roots).
Methods of treatment
The choice between traditional or non-traditional treatment is yours. Consult a specialist!
There are various methods of treatment that are used to combat osteochondrosis of the sacral department. One of the main - drug. Modern medicine is sufficiently developed to counter even such a difficult disease. In pharmacies you can find a wide range of different gels and ointments that relieve pain and stop the inflammatory processes.
No less popular with this problem is folk medicine. Different recipes, based on natural components, can positively affect the body.
It's important to remember that you can not use folk medicine without thinking! This method of treatment should be agreed with the doctor to avoid undesirable side effects.
Positive dynamics can give massage sessions. When the osteochondrosis of the sacral department, they help to relax and speed up the blood flow. Due to this effect, cells receive more oxygen and regenerate faster.
Exercises for lumbar osteochondrosis are almost always used. Allocate a whole complex of exercises for strengthening and stretching the muscles of the back. The effectiveness of training depends on their regularity, correctness of performance and the patient's desire to achieve the intended goal. It is necessary to exercise exercise therapy constantly, but not overwork. If an unpleasant sensation occurs during the performance of an exercise, you must stop it.
Before performing a set of exercises, it is recommended to consult with a physician on exercise therapy. He can make some adjustments to it or prohibit the performance of certain exercises.
- Lying on your back, bend your knees and, putting your feet on the floor, lift the pelvis. The weight of the body should be shifted to the thoracic area. It is required to raise the pelvis 10 times, lie down and breathe deeply.
- We repeat the first exercise, but we place a small roller under the shin. We try to raise the lumbar section. Do not overexert yourself, as untrained muscles can quickly begin to ache.
- Lying in the same position, we strain the muscles of the press and raise our head. Perform for 10 seconds. This exercise is necessary for the overall strengthening of the muscular corset.
- Lying on the back with straight legs, we strain the gluteal muscles for 5 seconds, then relax. We execute up to 12 times per approach.
- Without changing the position, put your left hand behind your head and bend your body, trying to reach your right knee with your left elbow. Then we do the same with the right hand and the left knee. We perform 10 times for each hand.
- Lying on the floor, we perform flexion and extension of the legs in the knees so that the heel does not come off the floor.
The above complex of exercises is simple. It can be performed both at home and in a special gym for exercise therapy, but in both cases it is necessary to consult a doctor first.
Water treatment complex
Charcot's shower is an excellent tool for the relief of back pain
It is recommended to warm up the muscles before starting the exercises, and special attention should be paid to the muscles of the sacrum, as they will be most affected by the load. In order to warm them up, it is enough to take a hot bath with the addition of chamomile broth. Even a five-minute warm-up in this way will give cheerfulness and reduce pain.
The water complex of procedures for osteochondrosis of the sacral department is a kind of physiotherapy, the feature of which is the action with the help of water in all its manifestations. An example can be a shower "Charcot", an oriental shower and various therapeutic baths.
It should be noted that water procedures can be performed at home. To do this, make a tincture of cones or medicinal herbs( you can use the popular recipes from the Internet) and take a hot bath with her.
Diagnosis of the osteochondrosis of the sacral department is treated nowadays in a variety of ways that, if done correctly, help to remove symptoms in the shortest time and in the future to cure the disease. The choice of the method of fighting the disease should be controlled by a specialist who will help to make the necessary set of procedures.
The role of gymnastics in osteochondrosis of the lumbar spine
Osteochondrosis vertebral lesions have become so common pathology today that they are overtaken only by influenza and ARVI.The age of modern technology is characterized by a sedentary lifestyle of the population, insufficient physical exertion, a constant sitting in front of the computer monitor. All this in aggregate provokes the appearance of the pathology of the spine.Download. ..
It's impossible to get rid of such ailment forever, but many effective methods have been developed to prevent further progression of osteochondrosis lesions. One of these techniques is gymnastics.
The use of gymnastics in the treatment of osteochondrosis of the lumbosacral spine
According to most doctors, it is almost impossible to cure lumbar osteochondrosis without gymnastic sessions. In the network laid out a lot of techniques for doing such a physical education, but you can not start such therapy yourself, it is necessary to consult a treating neurologist.
The purpose of gymnastic treatment requires an individual approach to each patient and depends on the severity of the vertebral disease.
The fundamental task of such gymnastic procedures is:
- Restoration of normal lympho- and blood flow in the affected area;
- Providing conditions for the metabolism of damaged fibrous tissues;
- Elimination of pain symptoms caused by compression of nerve endings;
- Restoration of nerve-root activity;
- Elimination of compensatory muscle spasms;
- Prevention of further progression of degenerative fracture of intervertebral discs.
The course of therapeutic gymnastics is recommended to begin two to three days after the final elimination of pain.
Rules for performing therapeutic gymnastics
To receive noticeable changes, it is necessary to conduct gymnastic sessions every day.
Experts recommend patients with osteochondrosis of lumbar localization to engage in swimming, walking on skis or a treadmill. To avoid exacerbations, cycling, tennis or volleyball, fast running, sports or overly mobile dances are not desirable.loading. ..
There is a list of recommendations, under which gymnastic sessions will bring the maximum therapeutic benefit:
- Any gymnastics, even assuming simple movements, must necessarily be discussed or appointed by a doctor after a thorough examination. The statistics are such that the majority of patients( more than 70%) who independently prescribe gymnastics only aggravate the course of osteochondrosis, and only 20 patients out of 100 have no effect;
- The sessions of gymnastics should be done smoothly, accurately, without delay of breath;
- Select for gymnastic therapy a few minutes daily, regardless of time of day, most importantly, regularly;
- If the patient does not have enough time, then there are exercises that can be performed without hindrance while at the workplace;
- It is recommended that you choose clothes that will not impede movement. It is better to prefer natural tissues, so that the body breathes and does not supercool;
- If during the gymnastic session you began to feel severe pain, then this indicates incorrectly chosen exercises. Such exercises should provide relief to the affected vertebrae, so it is important to give up body movements that cause painful discomfort;
- Remember - it's better to do less exercises, but regularly than a lot, but as horrible;
- To stretch the joint and muscle tissue and relieve pain symptoms, before exercising, do a few movements on muscle warming and stretching, they also need to finish gymnastic exercises;
- When exacerbated, the training is carried out in a supine position, and the rest of the time is allowed on all fours or standing;
- The first gymnastic training consists of 3-5 movements, repeated 4-5 times, in the future, activities can be diversified and other movements.
Back exercises for
Gymnastic exercises help to strengthen the muscular corset and ligament apparatus, as a result, drug therapy is of secondary importance.
In other words, medical training allows the patient to reduce the dosage of medications taken, with long-term administration of causing side reactions.The main emphasis is on strengthening the dorsal muscles, because it is their weakness and lack of physical activity that indirectly provoke osteochondrosis of the spine. The peculiarity of such gymnastic training is that exercises do not cause muscle stretching, overstrain or overwork.
At the stage of exacerbation of
Many experts say that it is unacceptable to be engaged in training at an acute stage. In part, they are right, you can not perform those movements that are shown for the remission period and carry a greater burden on the vertebrae.
For the heightened stage special gymnastic exercises are developed:
- Lying on the back of your hands to get under your head. Inhaling, pulling the elbows forward, lowering the head, simultaneously bending the legs. When exhaling, you should return to the original position. Similar movements are done 5-7 times slowly and smoothly;
- Lying on the back to bend one leg. When inhaling, you should rest on the edge of the bench and bend your back. The pelvis is raised, the emphasis should be on the head and a bent limb. On exhalation it is necessary to return to the original position. Perform 5-7 deflections;
- Lying on the back of the hand to place under the head, the elbows to arrange on the sides. It is necessary to pull the bent legs to the stomach. When inhaling, we reach for our knees head, simultaneously wrapping them around our hands. On exhalation we return to the original position. This exercise should be done 5-7 times.
During the remission period of the
In the remission period to the gymnastics described above, a series of exercises performed standing or on all fours is added:
- Get on your knees and rest on your elbows. When inhaling, you should focus on your forearms and stretch your leg up and back, your head needs to raise your head up. On exhalation you need to return to the starting position. Exercise should be repeated 5-7 times for each side( left arm-leg, right arm-leg);
- Stand on your knees, resting on your elbows. When you inhale, round your back smoothly and wavy, your head should be lowered down. With exhalation take the original position. All movements should be done smoothly and leisurely. Repeat the exercise 5-7 times;
- Extremely alleviate the condition of spine stretching. You need to lock the door so it does not close. Then you should hang, catching the upper door edge and bending your legs. Hanging in this position should not be longer than a minute. This self-extension can be done three times a day. It relieves pain and relieves tension from the spinal muscles.
For prevention of
There are exercises that are not aimed at treatment, but to prevent the development of lumbar osteochondrosis.
A similar gymnastic complex can be supplemented with a daily morning exercise. Time will take a little for this, and the benefits will be invaluable, as the spine with regular gymnastics will remain healthy and flexible to the elderly:
- Stand with your hands on your hips. In this position, it is necessary to incline one by one in each direction. In general, you need to make 40 slopes: 10 for each side;
- Lie on your back and bend your legs in the knees. You need to gently push your knees to your chest. Exercise should be done at least 10 times;
- Lie on your stomach and rest your palms on the floor surface. It is necessary to wring out, not tearing off the legs from the floor. To do 10 times.
Daily 15-minute sessions with osteochondrosis vertebrae lesions will help to eliminate pain syndrome and prevent associated vertebral pathology .
If in the course of training you have felt painful symptoms, it is necessary to stop training and consult about further sessions of gymnastics with the doctor.
Training, designed for osteochondrosis exacerbation, is aimed at restorative effects. As for classes during the remission period, active movements are added to the initial movements, the purpose of which is to increase the motor abilities.
For training, you can add walking on a treadmill and skis, moderate tennis or volleyball, swimming. If the patient initially has a good physical preparation, the exercises can be supplemented using different balls, dumbbells, weighting agents, etc.With all the recommendations and the correct technique of performing gymnastic exercises, it is possible to significantly inhibit the processes of intervertebral fracture, eliminate pain symptoms and increase the activity of movements.
Video gymnastics for osteochondrosis of the lumbar spine:loading. .. Like the article? Share with friends in social networks: Facebook
Healing exercises for lumbar osteochondrosisOsteochondrosis is a metabolic disease of the dystrophic nature, in which the intervertebral discs become thinner and lose their elasticity( or the possibility of depreciation).Just these same disks protect the vertebrae from all sorts of effects on the spine. Therapeutic physical training( a set of special exercises) for osteochondrosis was created in order to maintain their amortization capacity. With such a disease as osteochondrosis, the intervertebral discs first begin to thin out, then crack and it happens that their part goes beyond the spinal column, pressing on the canal of the spinal cord( this is called protrusion of the disc), after which the fibrous ring that surrounds the core of such a disk canburst and squeeze the spinal cord, and this is a herniated disc. To reduce the pathological mobility of the spine, the body performs a number of actions - the bone tissue of the vertebrae grows and splices the spinal column into one whole - the spine ceases to be mobile. To correct this situation, it remains only to strengthen the muscles of the neck and back, using complex exercises for osteochondrosis.
Physical ExercisesExercises for low back pain Exercise therapy for osteochondrosis will relieve you of the pains that are typical for this disease. Physical training in osteochondrosis is a guarantee of the quality of your life. Exercises for the spine with this disease help to strengthen the muscular corset, and accordingly slow down the destructive process, and complex exercises for the prevention of osteochondrosis are aimed at preventing the development of this process. The muscular corset can be used to support the spine. And this is the main direction in the treatment of osteochondrosis. Strengthening of the muscles is possible only when performing complex exercises for osteochondrosis. The back and neck massage also helps. Exercises for osteochondrosis can be carried out only under the supervision of the attending physician, and the load should increase gradually. Especially it is necessary to do exercises with cervical osteochondrosis, but they must be done. Exercises for lumbar osteochondrosis will permanently save you from pain. Lesson with the ball It is better to begin to perform complex therapeutic exercises. Exercises in the treatment of osteochondrosis can be prescribed only by a doctor, but exercises for the prevention of this disease you can do yourself like any wellness gymnastics. For example, very good for this is suitable pilates - intelligent gymnastics based on the implementation of smooth movements. Also useful for osteochondrosis will be exercises performed in the pool. But some exercises should be performed carefully, for example, to wring out with osteochondrosis should be using certain rules. Exercise exercises should also be done with caution and with the use of simulators. But riding a bicycle, jumping and lifting weights at this disease are contraindicated. The problem of osteochondrosis can affect people of different ages and professions. Lumbar osteochondrosis can develop in people performing mental and physical labor, becausethe changes are due to the state of intervertebral discs. People who suffer from osteochondrosis should constantly engage in gymnastics to strengthen the muscles of the lumbar region. Osteochondrosis of the lower back of the spine can mainly be manifested by pain in the lumbar region. Although this is not the only cause of pain in the lumbar region, but the most frequent. In this case, it is in the lumbar region that there is an osteochondrosis, becausethere is a heavy load on it.
Symptoms of osteochondrosis
- Back pain, which is aggravated by movement;
- Limited mobility, especially hard to sit, exercise body turns and tilt;
- Pain in the legs, acute or aching, which can cover part of the foot;
- Increases or decreases the sensitivity of the skin of the legs.
Therapeutic exercisesFlexibility exercises for back One of the main methods of treating this type of osteochondrosis is exercise therapy. Since specially selected exercises help to form a good muscular corset, as a result of which the spine has more firm support and this reduces the burden on intervertebral discs. All this improves the patient's condition and completely stops or reduces the development of this disease. The main thing to remember is that you need to be engaged when there are no sharp pains, and it is better that during the training the expert on physiotherapy exercises watches you, but if this is not possible, then you need to get a doctor's consultation. Therapeutic exercises for osteochondrosis in the lumbar region include the following set of exercises:
- Lie on your back, bend your knees and lift them up, so that the knee is over your hip joint. The stomach needs to be tightened. Alternately, straighten your legs as you exhale and bend them in inspiration. This exercise should be repeated 7 - 10 times on each leg;
- Stand on all fours. At the same time keep your back flat, raise your left hand simultaneously with your right foot while exhaling, and lower it by inhaling. Repeat this exercise for the left leg and right hand. Repeat it should be 7 - 10 times;
- Lie on your stomach. The hands must be bent in the elbows, and the elbows should be located at shoulder level. Lift the chest, and pull the neck. Raise your hips to your shoulders and bend your knees. In this position, try to stay for 30 to 60 seconds, then slowly lower the hips. Repeat 5 - 6 times.
Exercises lying on the back
- Breathe quietly, relax muscles on each new exhalation. Do 5 to 6 times;
- Stretch out leaning your hands against the crests of your iliac bones. Run 3 to 4 times;
- Bend and unbend fingers of feet and brushes.8 - 10 times;
- Bend and unbend legs in the lap in turn, while your feet should not come off the floor, start with an incomplete amplitude, increase it gradually. It is performed 5 to 6 times for each leg.