Treatment exercises for lumbar osteochondrosis
The cause of lumbar osteochondrosis of the spine is the slowly developing internal dystrophic processes, which lead first to primary changes, and then to pronounced pathology. Physical stress, hypodynamia, increased stress, increased weight noticeably accelerate these processes, replenishing the ranks of "veterans" of fighting this disease with more and more young fighters. This pathology sometimes requires long-term treatment or even a surgical procedure. At an early stage of the disease, it is more reasonable to begin the exercise with lumbar osteochondrosis right away. After all, you still have to, but with a half-dead spine and wasted money for often ineffective treatment.
Gymnastics for lumbar osteochondrosis is the best medicine
Exercises for lumbar osteochondrosis
Do not forget that the main problem of osteochondrosis is frequent exacerbations, which bring a lot of pain and suffering.
"Why should I be afraid of pain?- you ask.- I also have magic
Yes, indeed: today you can cope with the pain with modern and strong drugs, which the doctor will provide you with plenty. But when the pain subsides, it does not at all mean a victory over the disease, and may even look like a retreat.
- Analgesics, non-steroidal and anti-inflammatory drugs, antispasmodics widely used during pain syndromes have many contraindications and give many complications
- Treatment of pain symptoms with harmful medications does not cure the osteochondrosis itself one iota
Look at the small video about the dangers of drugs:
Attention:This video is against drug abuse, not against medicine.
The main method of treating both lumbar and any other osteochondrosis is the physical exercises
Only they are able to correct the defects of the spine, strengthening the muscles around it, and improve the mobility of the lumbar spine.
Requirements for exercise therapy
Physiotherapy exercises should not be done blindly: they feel pain, and then they start charging. Before it, medical diagnosis is absolutely necessary. And although, unlike chest osteochondrosis, back pain is most often caused by spine problems, one should not forget that there can be many such problems:
- an intervertebral hernia, especially often occurring in the lumbosacral segment of the M5 - S1
- spine joint displacement, triggeredunsuccessful sharp turn
- syndrome of venous congestion
- blockage of one or both ileal bones
- legs of different length
To determine the mobility of the lumbar region and thereby understand whether everything is in order with him, bywatch this video. Pay attention to the fact that the problems of the lumbar and sacrum and the spasmodic phenomena caused by them in the muscles are so serious that they can "hiccup" even in the cervical section. This once again emphasizes the integrity and interrelation of all elements of the musculoskeletal system - the spine.
The "older" osteochondrosis, the more time and labor it will take to eradicate all that he has done in the lumbar spine: it is impossible to overcome a long-term illness within one to two months. You probably heard about this formula:
How much time there is a disease, so much and you need to fight it
When the stage starts, the fight will be long, but if you survive and do not stop doing gymnastics, then you must win.
Some immediately try to overcome the insidious disease with a snare: they immediately undertake complicated exercises, increase the charging time and continue to do it despite the pain and fatigue. This is wrong.
Classification of exercises for lumbar osteochondrosis
Begin with light exercises first, dividing them into groups, complicating them gradually.
- The simplest exercises of the first group are usually available
- for the severe stage of osteochondrosis
- in the acute period of the illness( severe pains)
- for the elderly
- The exercises of the second group of complexity are applicable
- for the average degree of osteochondrosis
- in the subacute period( pains subside)
- Exercises of the thirdgroups of complexity:
- first degree of osteochondrosis
- recovery period( no pain, recovery is coming)
- Exercises of the fourth group of complexity
- first stage and prevention of osteochondRose
- remission( time between the end of the recovery period and the beginning of a new exacerbation)
Choose the appropriate mix will help the doctor.
Examples of exercise complexes with video
Here are some examples of exercises for the lumbar region for osteochondrosis in three groups:
The first group of
These exercises are simple: they can be done in the late stages of lumbar osteochondrosis, pains and old age
Doing waking in the morning on the couch:
- To stretch, holding hands behind the back of the sofa and pulling the socks. Stay in this position for a few seconds. Repeat several times.
- Bend your knees. Grabbing one knee with your hands, gently pull it a little on yourself and back, do it 10 times and repeat with the other knee.
- The starting position is the same. We straighten one leg and slowly raise it, then lower it. We make 4 - 5 of these. We pass to the second leg.
- Lying straight, bend the right leg in the knee and, lifting, bend her right hand a little to the left. After 10 movements go to the left foot
- Lying, bending the legs in the knees, raise the pelvis and hold it for a few seconds and slowly lower the
- . Standing up from the couch, slowly stretching upwards, then we relieve tension, bending and limping with the hands down( arms limply dangling).This is a great exercise for relaxing
The second group of exercises for lumbar osteochondrosis
These exercises are a little more complicated, they need to be done when the pain subsides
- We start the complex with the last exercise of the first group
- By keeping our hands relaxed, we make turns with the body to the left and to the right so that hands with overlapwent back
- Put your hands on the waist, do a shallow slope left and right( 5 times in each direction).Then do the same shallow inclinations forward and backward
- We connect all the movements of the previous exercise consistently: tilt left-forward-right-backward. Having made five circles clockwise, we now turn counterclockwise. Exercise very well develops the mobility of the lumbar region, but one must be careful of those who have dizziness, cervical osteochondrosis, intervertebral hernia of the cervical or lumbar region
- . In the same way, rotate the lower part of the trunk. This breaks the blocks in the segment M5 - S1.Contraindication - lumbosacral hernia
- We stand on the half-bent, hands on hips or are lowered. We bend in the back, pulling the shoulder blades back, then arched with the shoulders, reducing the shoulders
- The same exercise "cat" - only on the floor, on the lap
- We lay on our backs and repeat the exercises from the first complex with pulling to the chest and turning each knee alternately to the left andto the right, but with a deeper already amplitude
- Bend your legs in your knees, put them to the floor to the left of the trunk and then to the right
Useful exercises for the lumbosacral department for osteochondrosis in this video:
If the first two complexes are calculated factPhysically disabled, the third already requires a little physical effort. Here will be involved press - playing a huge role for the lumbar department.
The third group of exercises from lumbar osteochondrosis
The third group of exercises already requires a small physical effort
- Lying on the back, raise the elongated legs over the floor, holding them for 10 seconds. . We lower, rest.
- The starting position is the same. We make smooth slow shifts of both feet to the left and to the right.
- Now "semen" straight legs in the air - as if we go somewhere in small steps.
- We make them cross-motions - "scissors".We lower our legs. We lay, we rest.
- We turn on the belly, hands along the trunk. Raise the body and swing left and right.
- Lying on the stomach, we put our hands behind the head and raise and lower the upper part of the trunk. Doing so 10 times
- Standing on the lap in the support, raise the right leg and the left hand, then change them
- We sit on the floor, spreading our legs, bend one by one to each leg, trying to reach out to the toes
- Do the same standing: make deep slopesforward, pulling your hand to the toe of the opposite leg, taking the other hand up and back
- Doing deep slopes left and right: the hands on the side or slide: one - in the direction of tilting down the leg, the second from the opposite side up the side
- Rotate the body,as in hThe second exercise of the second group, only more deeply
- We finish the complex with a relaxing last exercise from the first group
The division of exercises into groups, of course conditional. To some, they may seem simple, but to someone complicated. Everything depends on the level of sports training and the stage of osteochondrosis in a patient
Video exercises for lumbar osteochondrosis:
Physical exercises from osteochondrosis
Osteochondrosis is the payment of human civilization for physical inactivity, the inactive way of life that people lead in the last fifty years. Lack of active physical activity, neglect of sports, overeating and excessive weight lead to the spread of this vertebral disease at frightening rates. If lumbar and thoracic osteochondrosis is due to the accumulation of changes in the spine for many years, cervical osteochondrosis manifests itself early enough. How to stop or at least slow down these processes? Help can therapeutic exercises from osteochondrosis, which need to be performed regularly. Today, many complexes of exercise therapy( therapeutic physical culture) designed to treat this disease have been developed. Some of them will be shown below in pictures and videos,
For osteochondrosis, exercises are considered the main medical method.
Exercises from osteochondrosis are the basis of
treatment. Let's consider step by step what happens in osteochondrosis.
- Changes in the spine occur due to the fault of its stressed state to maintain the vertical position. The first can not withstand the muscles. They strain and begin to ache
- Constant inflammation of the muscles leads to muscle atrophy. Weak muscles can not maintain proper posture - lordosis and kyphosis natural curvature of the spine
- The gap between the vertebrae decreases, and the pressure on the spinal discs, on the contrary, increases. Deformation of the discs, fueled by irregular in-exchange processes, and the destruction of the cartilaginous tissue, in the place of which calcicates subsequently appear - deposits of calcium salts begin. The vertebral segment of this type is blocked - in this place the spinal mobility falls
- In the future, the core leaves out of the deformed disk and the intervertebral hernia forms, and the calcifications grow and acquire the ugly appearance of spinous growths( osteophytes ).Such changes are considered neglected stages of the disease: they have very severe acute pains, there may be a disability due to paralysis of the limbs and failure of some organs of the
. That's what happens to the spine with a weak muscular corset.
Prevention of osteochondrosis is first and foremost correct posture. Follow it continuously, not allowing the arch bent back and a long sitting position.
The standing posture for a standing person is as follows:
With proper posture, the muscles of the abdomen, buttocks and shoulder blades should be strained. So, to keep the muscles toned, they need to constantly train
Many are wondering whether it is possible to fight against osteochondrosis with the help of exercises alone. Prevention of this pathology is carried out with the help of physical education and a full weighted diet, with the necessary content of necessary vitamins and minerals and a daily rate of water consumption.
Treatment exercises are considered to be the main method of treatment of osteochondrosis
. However, the disease in its active form( in acute and subacute period), unfortunately, is associated with severe pain, and therefore treatment at this time is not due to the eradication of the problem itself, butwith the removal of pain. And this requires the use of special medications and compliance with the first few days of bed rest.
However, the recommendation of a sparing regimen does not at all mean a ban on literally all movements. You yourself must feel your opportunities. At present, the voices "for" and "against" therapeutic physiotherapy during the period of exacerbation were divided. Today there are complexes of exercise therapy, in which exercises for the back with osteochondrosis can be used for the treatment of acute pain. But such exercises should be of less intensity and pass only under the guidance of your attending physician and immediately stop at the slightest deterioration.
The use of exercise therapy as the main method of treatment begins in the recovery period of the
disease. In some cases, the question may be asked about a surgical operation:
- in the severe stage, threatening disability of
- with persistent severe pain and inefficiency of long-term conservative treatment.
. Then LFK is appointed after surgery in the periodrehabilitation.
Exercises for osteochondrosis can be well combined with massage, using techniques of toning and relaxation.
Let's consider examples of exercises from osteochondrosis of the spine, which can be both preventive and curative. At the heart of movements is the stretching of certain muscle groups. Each movement must be done 10 times.
Exercises from chest osteochondrosis
Before you a set of exercises for osteochondrosis of the thoracic region. Practically all exercises from chest osteochondrosis in this complex are suitable for the cervical due to the proximity of the thoracic, brachial and cervical muscles.
Complex of exercises for strengthening the muscles of the thoracic region and correct posture
- Pulling up the abdomen and straightening the lower back, raise your hands through the sides upwards, tighten, then move them back as far as possible from the body. The abdomen remains taut.
- We embrace ourselves by the shoulders so that the area between the shoulder blades is stretched. We put our hands back.
- Put your hands behind your head and take them in front of you until the elbows touch. Then raise your hands over your head and, making a circle, lower the
- Raise your arms above your head and, lowering them, put them behind your back as high as possible
Connect all these four movements together and also repeat 10 times. This complex forces the muscles-antagonists to work.
Exercises with a gymnastic stick :
Exercises with a stick are very effective for the treatment of osteochondrosis of the thoracic region
- We raise a stick over your head, in front of you, lower it down, put it behind your head, trying to lower it down to the waist. The narrower the grip, the heavier the exercise.
- Raise the stick behind your back as high as possible. The hands are taken away from the body. Lean forward, pulling the stomach
- Then, rotating the stick, we cross arms. We feel the tension between the shoulder blades.
- Straighten the arm with the gymnastic project then to the right, then to the left
More details about this available for each complex can be learned from this video:
( In this video there are also good neck exercises. Unfortunately, in the middle of the video there is a patch, however this is notminimizes the value of the complex itself)
Exercises from cervical osteochondrosis
Exercises from cervical osteochondrosis improve the blood supply of the brain
Exercises from cervical osteochondrosis are very important, since with this localizationzni suffers not only the spine, but also the brain: deterioration of the blood supply to the brain leads to problems with memory, poor performance and many other phenomena.
- Turn the head to the left shoulder, then to the right
- Leaning your chin on your fists, dragging the back of your head up. Then put your hands on the back of the head and press them on the head
- Make a stop with your left hand - press on the head, resisting pressure. Then the same is done with the right hand
The following video presents a set of exercises for cervical osteochondrosis:
Exercises for lumbar osteochondrosis
Exercises for lumbar spine osteochondrosis are most varied, they can be performed both standing and lying, they can be either simple or complex. They need to be done, starting from the simplest ones, gradually complicating them.
Exercises for lumbar osteochondrosis should be performed starting from simple ones, gradually moving to more complex
. In severe stages of lumbar osteochondrosis, preference is given to lean gymnastics.
- Lying on the back, bend the legs in the knees, then lower the legs to the left, until the surface of the thigh touches the floor. We make the same movement in the other direction
- Lying, raise the elongated legs above the floor and hold them for a few seconds.
- . The starting position is the same, we make vertical up and down movements with raised feet. Then we make cross horizontal flops, the so-called "scissors"
- Relax, bend the legs in the knees and twist them with invisible pedals - the "bicycle"
- Stand on the "birch" shoulder blades: lying on the back, tearing the buttocks and the lower back,position-Hold it for 10 seconds.
This method is better for an unprepared person to not do, but to master the first four exercises at first
- Lift the pelvis above the floor surface, leaning with the feet and the shoulder blades and hold on as long as possible
- The same exercise complicated by a smooth transference of the trunk to the left and right
A good complex for the waistis presented in this video:
In conclusion about the unusual method of treatment of osteochondrosis using the Hadu system practiced by Zviad Arabuli. The method is based on a combination of simple movements and respiratory gymnastics.
Fight against osteochondrosis by all means!
Exercises for the waist with osteochondrosis
Osteochondrosis - an unpleasant disease, like all ailments. The essence of it can be briefly characterized as the destruction of the bone tissue of parts of the spine, interchondral discs, partially - muscle tissue. It is extremely difficult to cure it completely. They do not die of osteochondrosis, but changes for the organism are so destructive that a sick person can not fully live. Partly to facilitate life will help exercise for the loins in osteochondrosis, treatment courses, preventive therapy.
Groups of digging
Osteochondrosis is sick third of all the inhabitants of the planet, besides not only adults, but also children. Most often this affliction affects office staff, people who work with weights, athletes, average people aged after 40, less often, newborns and children with genetic disorders of metabolic processes.
The main reasons for the appearance of osteochondrosis can be called:
- Long sitting;
- Permanent stay in an unnatural position;
- Sports injury;
- Lack of calcium in the body;
- Metabolic disorders;
- Flat feet and other foot problems;
- Weak muscular back corset;
- Wearing heavy loads and incorrect load distribution.
The first signs and course of the disease
Exercises for osteochondrosis of the lumbar spine will ease the pain, but before choosing a therapy and treatment, it is important to correctly establish a diagnosis. It is most appropriate for these purposes to see a doctor. He will prescribe an examination and accurately determine the type of osteochondrosis and the appropriate treatment. Next, consider the first signs of the disease, which should alert and encourage a visit to the doctor:
- Constant unjust pain in any of the back;
- Numbness of hands and feet( together or one limb);
- Pain or impairment in the operation of any of the organs or systems.
Very often, a person does not associate permanent pains in the heart or ovaries with back problems, and is engaged in self-treatment when it is urgent to run to the doctor and actively treat the true causes of the ailment.
In the first stages of the disease, external signs are minimal. The inflammatory process is not extensive. It is localized in the intervertebral disk. And the discomfort is also minimal: minor pain in the spine, lower back.
The second stage is accompanied by an expansion of the lesion on ligaments and muscles. They cease to hold the disk in place, it can move, disrupting the stability of the spine, its stamina. That is, there is a high probability that this disk will come out or inside. All this will be accompanied by pain, inflammation, a violation of the work of that body, which will push the displaced disk.
In the third stage of the disease, inflammation spreads to the nerve endings. And the pain syndrome will become permanent, very strong, serious problems with the limbs will begin, there may be disruption of the entire musculoskeletal system of a person.
At any stage of the disease, self-medication can not be done - there is a big risk of getting a disability, serious health problems, or simply starting the process, treating it, which is still necessary, but it will be much more expensive.
Treatment of osteochondrosis
Exercises for lumbosacral osteochondrosis or any other form of it are certainly necessary and useful, but it is necessary to supplement such therapy with medication, correct working and rest. Only drugs, only bed rest or separately from the whole exercise will not give the desired effect.
Most often with severe permanent back pain caused by osteochondrosis, the doctor will prescribe analgesics, prescribe an hourly schedule of the techniques, select the proper dosage and the appropriate drug.
In combination with them, prescription medications for puffiness, which also accompanies the course of the acute stage of the disease, anti-inflammatory drugs, sedative pills or drops to improve sleep.
LFK in osteochondrosis of lumbar spine
Lumbar osteochondrosis is a fairly common disease in the modern world. It is a characteristic degenerative and dystrophic disorder of intervertebral discs and, as a rule, occurs among people 30-45 years old. Nevertheless, in recent years there has been a tendency to "rejuvenate" the disease, which is mainly associated with such a problem as a sedentary lifestyle of modern man. There are many ways to combat this ailment, but all of them require either surgical intervention or the taking of numerous medications, and therefore, should be used only in the most severe cases. And here LFK at an osteochondrosis of a lumbar department of a backbone - absolutely harmless and safe method of treatment. What are the causes of lumbar osteochondrosis?
As mentioned above, the main cause is considered to be a sedentary lifestyle, but this is by no means the only factor in the development of low back osteochondrosis.
Today, the following are the most likely causes of lumbar osteochondrosis:
- Weakness of the back muscles;
- Various injuries of the spine;
- Curvature of the spine, stoop;
- Working with weight;
- Long stay in uncomfortable position;
- Metabolic disorders;
- Prolonged heavy physical activity;
- Stress, psychoemotional disorders;
- Unbalanced load on the muscles of the back( soft pillows, mattresses, carrying a bag on one shoulder, etc.);
- Uncomfortable shoes.
All these moments indicate that the human body is designed for an active lifestyle, but at the same time all the loads must necessarily be balanced. Classes of physiotherapy exercises for lumbar osteochondrosis perfectly combine this. However, do not forget that the treatment of this disease should be comprehensive and one gymnastics is not enough to fully cope with it.
And yet, with the appearance of the very first symptoms( a feeling of stiffness in the back, pain and any other), you need to seek help from a doctor. After all, problems with the spine are very different, and can carry a large enough threat to human health in general.
LFK for lumbar osteochondrosis - preparation of
The most effective is a gymnastic complex consisting of several stages. And each subsequent requires more and more effort from the person. Thus, you can determine your initial level and subsequently build on the result.
For this, it is necessary to consistently perform the exercises of each stage. And if you have pain or other unpleasant sensations, you should stop and return to the previous level of complexity. And you should carefully listen to your body at every training session. This technique helps to prevent deterioration of the state after performing a set of exercises for lumbar osteochondrosis.
Each stage includes exercises designed to reduce the deep muscles of the back and abdominals, as well as those that allow them to relax and stretch.
Therapeutic gymnastics for lumbar osteochondrosis
Stage IYou can also read:
Physiotherapy for osteochondrosis
- Periodic contractions of the muscles of the press until the moment when there is a feeling of easy fatigue;
- Starting position: leaning on the hands and knees on all fours. Then the head rises and the back flexes slightly, and, conversely, the head falls, the back arises slowly. Repeat from 3 to 5 times depending on the state of health;
- Starting position: lying down, legs slightly bent at the knees, hands behind the head. The legs slowly touch the floor on the right side of the trunk, the shoulder blades also touch the floor. Such an exercise is performed up to 10 times, then the legs should be tilted in the opposite direction. This exercise should be performed in the form of "swinging" turns of the trunk;
- The next exercise is best done lying on the bed with a slightly raised headboard. Holding hands on the back of the bed, you need to pull up the upper part of the trunk, and the bottom at this moment, try to completely relax. Thus, the lumbosacral spine extends;
- When lying on your back, you need to pull the toes of both feet on yourself and try to stay in this position for 4-5 seconds, and then completely relax. Run 5-7 times.
The above exercises are simple enough to perform and are suitable for daily charging. Osteochondrosis of the lumbar spine is a disease that requires a person to constantly develop physically, and such morning exercises will promote a speedy recovery.
- Starting position: lying on the back with legs bent at the knees and arms stretched along the trunk. Leaning only on the feet and shoulder blades, try to lift the pelvis, and then slowly lower it. Repeat 4-5 times;
- Exercise from the first stage - "swinging" turns. Performing them should be clear and a little faster. Repetitions - 8-10 times;
- Lying on one side, you need to press each thigh alternately to the stomach. Exercise is slow, but until it stops. Repeat about 5 times( according to the state of health);
- On all fours, it is necessary to creep gently under an imaginary obstacle. Run 3 times.
Stage III of the
- Exercise from the 2nd stage. Both hips are pressed alternately to the abdomen. Perform a little faster. Repeat 3-5 times with each foot;
- Starting position: sitting on a solid surface, the back is straightened, hands are on their knees. Slowly tilt the trunk back. Significant tension of the muscles of the press is a signal, after which it is necessary to linger for a few seconds, and then return to its original position. Repeat 6-7 times;
- Standing on all fours to lift alternately right and left leg. Try to keep them level. Repeat up to 10 times;
- Several times a day to perform tilting from a position lying down and standing, while trying to touch the legs with the breast. Repeat 6-7 times.
At this stage, the exercises are becoming more complex and the person must control his own abilities - in no case can one overdo it, as this can lead to overloading and the occurrence of undesirable complications. However, gymnastics for osteochondrosis of the lumbar region always implies a certain risk and therefore should be conducted under the guidance of an experienced trainer.
- Sitting on the knees bent at the knees( the heels should be at the buttocks level) and clasping their hands in the lock above the head should sit on the floor, leaving the heels to the left, then to the right of the buttocks. Repeat - 10-15 times;
- From lying on the back( hands along the trunk), it is necessary to slowly raise both feet simultaneously to an angle of 40-45 °, then also slowly lower them. Run 4-5 times with breaks of 5 seconds;
- From the position of sitting with legs apart, it is necessary to lean forward until there is an easy pain from stretching the muscles. In this position, you need to stay about 3-4 seconds, then straighten up completely. Repeat 5-7 times;
- The starting position is on all fours. It is necessary to raise the opposite leg and arm in turn. Repeat the exercise 5-7 times.
All of the above exercises with lumbar osteochondrosis are certainly very effective, but one should not forget about deep inclinations in the lower back. They are used not only in medical, but also preventive measures.
It is important to understand that one curative exercise is not enough to completely get rid of osteochondrosis. For this, complex treatment is necessary, which can be properly assigned only by a specialist. Be healthy!
Exercises for osteochondrosis( video, photo)
About the treatment of
disease At the beginning of treatment, the primary task is the elimination of pain symptoms. Therefore, the patient is first prescribed a bed rest, and then a restriction of activity. In parallel, drug treatment with anti-inflammatory drugs is performed. This allows you to remove puffiness and inflammation, reduce the squeezing of nerve endings, remove pain.
The next step is the application of various physiotherapy methods, as well as massage and physical exercises for osteochondrosis. Physiotherapy is not always effective: it helps someone, and some do not. But the last two of the above methods give results for all patients.
Therapeutic gymnastics is a specially developed complex of exercises for osteochondrosis and other diseases of the spine. Physical exercises with osteochondrosis are prescribed after the pain has been removed. In this case, exercise therapy will help keep muscles toned, reduce the need for medication.
The main goal of gymnastics is to strengthen the muscles of the back, because in many respects it is the weakness of the muscles and insufficient physical exertion that become the root cause of osteochondrosis. It should be noted that all physical exercises for osteochondrosis are physiological in their parameters, therefore, when exercising them, the muscles are not overtired. A correct and regular use of exercise therapy helps to relieve the load from the spine.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW!Doctors recommend! When back pain is needed. .. Read on - & gt;
Features of therapeutic gymnastics
It should not be forgotten that therapeutic exercises can not be performed during the exacerbation of the disease. In addition, you need to perform only those that do not lead to pain in the process of execution.
Performing exercises for the back with osteochondrosis, it is necessary to ensure that the muscles are not overloaded. Exercises associated with strong stress should alternate with rest.
It is extremely important to perform exercises smoothly, without making sudden movements and supporting posture!
Exercises for the treatment of osteochondrosis can be performed at any time. To make them most beneficial, you need:
- Regularly perform gymnastics.
- Do the movements correctly, take your time.
- Proper breathing.
Exercises for the treatment of osteochondrosis
What kind of exercises should be performed in case of spine disease? Allocate a whole complex of exercises for osteochondrosis, which can be done at home. It includes tasks that you need to do while sitting, standing and even lying on your stomach.
Basic exercises for osteochondrosis
It is recommended to warm up the muscles slightly before the beginning of the exercises with the help of the following actions:
- Walking around the room.
- Raise and lower hands.
20 minutes against osteochondrosis of the cervical spine
- Controling the posture, bend the neck, pressing the chin to the chest as much as possible, after which the neck is slowly straightened and turned back as far as possible. Extension is made on inhalation, flexion on exhalation.
- Standing or sitting position. It is necessary to put a palm on the forehead, press for 10 seconds.
- With your fingers "locked" on the back of your head, keep your elbows together, placing your chin on your folded forearms. Bracing the edge of the palm in the back of the head, as high as possible to lift the combined forearms.
- Lying on your stomach, put your hands along the trunk. Slowly turn your head to the right, return to the starting position, then turn your head to the left. Do 10-15 times.
- Do not change the position, put the chin on your palm, relax your neck. Turn your head like in the fourth paragraph.
20 minutes against the osteochondrosis of the thoracic region
- Sit on a chair with a low back, so that the shoulder blades rest. Breathing in, back up, stay in this position, exhaling, return to the original.
- Standing in the doorway, place your hands on the upper jamb, and your elbows on the side jamb. Leaning with his hands, bend forward, throwing back his head. The number of repetitions is arbitrary.
- Sit down, fold your hands "in the lock" between the knees. When you inhale, tilt your body to the side, on exhalation - straighten up. Repeat 10 times.
Properly performing these exercises will relieve tension from the sick nerve roots of the spine and improve muscle tone.
20 minutes against lumbar spine
To perform these exercises from spine disease, you need to lie on the floor, stretch your arms along the body and do the following tasks:
- Bend the right leg, raise, fully straighten, lower. Repeat with the other foot.
- Repeat the first job with two legs at the same time.
- Make a "bicycle"( circular movements with raised half-bent legs).
- Straight legs raise slightly above the floor and make "horizontal scissors".
- Lie down face down, hands folded "in the lock" on the back of the head. On inhalation we bend back, fix this position, then exhale, descend.
Regularly performing these physical exercises with osteochondrosis, you can stop the development of the disease and avoid unpleasant complications. It is necessary to approach this responsibly, to perform the exercises correctly and smoothly, since sudden movements can lead to damage to the diseased parts of the spine.
Exercises for osteochondrosis of lumbar department
Lumbar osteochondrosis is manifested when the lumbosacral section is affected as a result of degenerative changes. And this in turn leads to pain and discomfort in the lumbar region. To reduce all the symptoms, special exercises are recommended for lumbar osteochondrosis. Their goal is to strengthen and stretch the lumbar muscles, which will greatly facilitate the patient's condition.A new look at the treatmentAs the former "hard worker" was able to get rid of arthritis and osteochondrosis for a month? More. ..
- lying on the back, hands to arrange on each side, legs to spread on the width of shoulders. Doing no movements with your hands, pull the spine upward through the back muscles. Repeat 15 times.
- bend upward all over the body to the maximum possible amplitude
- pull the arms up and pull out for 30 seconds without straining the back
- press the knees bent at the knees 10 times
- for three approaches pull the spine up
- push the whole body off the wall,back. Make three sets of 30 seconds for the
- to hang on the horizontal bar, concentrating on the lower part of the spine
- hands to put the back of the back, the back is straight. Do the slopes forward, trying to stretch the muscles more and more
- traditional "Bridge".Gently bend backwards, trying to touch the heels of the
- heels with the fists at the level of the kidneys, maximally reduce the elbows and gradually deflect back
- hands to put along the hips and begin to tilt forward, trying to touch the knees with the nose. Going to the limit, trying to stretch a little more, capturing a couple of centimeters. Make three slopes to the left knee, in the middle to the floor and to the right knee( 10 motions each).At first it will seem difficult, but then everything will be easier and easier
- while standing backwards with arms outstretched. Hands are above the head, locked in the lock. Without bending your knees, you need to bow out back. Going to the limit, to increase tension.8 repetitions. The exercise is performed twice
- turning over the shoulder and leaning backwards, to start the translational movements as if examining the heel from the outside. The legs must be immovable. Do the same movements on the other side.
- raise his hand up, the other goes down, and bend over, trying to reach up to the heel with his hand, which is lowered down. It is necessary to strive to stretch the spine more and more in the lower back. Make similar movements on the other side of the
- position while sitting, palm resting on the shoulders. Do the slopes forward, trying to touch the right knee with your left shoulder( 10 times), then with the right shoulder of the left knee. Then make a slope to the floor with both shoulders. Do the exercise carefully without tension
- twisting with the inclination forward. Performed with a straight back. Make the body tilt forward and twist to the right. First we look to the right, then the head turns to the side, then the neck, shoulders, chest and stomach. We rotate the body around the spine. The right elbow should go up and back, behind it the body turns to the limit. Then everything is done in the reverse order, and you should return to the slope forward. We deflect the body back and begin to turn around the spine to the right. Through the right shoulder we look at the left heel. Smoothly return to its original position, align
- with a lateral twist, the slope is made only to the right and the curl is made to the right. Elbow right looks to the left, and left to the ceiling. The slope is made only to the right and "twisted" to the right.
Generally twists are one of the most difficult exercises, but also quite effective. They should be done carefully and neatly in a positive mood, after which you need to relax with the help of respiratory gymnastics.
We strengthen the lumbar muscles
The loins require periodic strengthening of the muscles, as it is one of the most vulnerable places in the human body. Exercises should be done without jerks, slowly. In order to strengthen muscles, the following types of exercise exist.
- Lie on the floor on the stomach. Slowly raise the straight legs while not leaning on the hands and not touching the knees of the floor. Shoulders also should not come off the floor, and the legs do not bend at the knees. The exercise is done dynamically. Legs can be raised as much as possible. Repeat 10 times. As a variant of this exercise, you can slowly raise your legs, smoothly dilute them to the sides, then in the same position to bring them together, without lowering.
- From the position of lying on the back on the floor, bend your legs and spread them in the sides to the width of the shoulders. Leaning on the shoulders, you need to raise the pelvis as high as possible and stay in that position for a minute. Then slowly return to the original. To make so 12 movements at each time to try to lift a basin above, but only without jerks.
Exercises for stretching ligaments and muscles of the lumbar region.
Such exercises play a huge role in strengthening the ligaments and muscles of the spine. But here there are certain rules. They need to be performed very smoothly and gently, stretching the ligaments with light pressure. You can not act by force. Do not work through pain, it's better to postpone the exercise the next day.
- Lying on your back, stretching your arms out to the side and pressing your shoulders to the floor. Slowly put the legs bent at the knees to the left, return to the starting position, then to the right. Repeat 3 times with completely relaxed back muscles.
- Lying on the back of a bent leg to clasp hands and pull to the chest, press it tightly, but not allowing pain. Staying in this position, raise your head. Shoulders are not torn off the floor. Slowly straighten and repeat the exercise on the other leg.
- Lying on the stomach grab the knee bent at the knee by the ankle and press the heel to the buttock. Hold for a minute and let go. Repeat the same for the other leg.
- Standing on all fours and loosening the abdominal muscles, squeeze the lower back down without effort. Then draw in the belly and bend the lower back upwards rounding the back.
- Lying on the back, bend your knees. Maximize the lower back without lifting the pelvis off the floor. Hold for 10 seconds. Then bend down, the pelvis slightly lifts up. Repeat 6-8 times.
Before performing the exercises, remember that it is best to consult the exercise instructor. If the exercises are complex, then it is worthwhile to postpone them for a later time. Also, when pain syndromes occur, it is necessary to reduce the intensity of the exercises or even to abandon them altogether.
Gymnastics for lumbar spine osteochondrosis: simple and effective
Lumbar osteochondrosis is a dangerous disease requiring immediate treatment.
Lumbar osteochondrosis is a common disease of the spine. It is caused by the process of destruction of the cartilaginous tissue in the lumbar region and causes sharp, acute pain. If you do not tackle treatment on time, then the vertebrae themselves are destroyed. The main causes of osteochondrosis include the scope of a person's work, excess weight and a sedentary lifestyle.
Stages of gymnastics
Medical gymnastics with lumbar osteochondrosis is a more effective method of healing, it includes several stages and in each of them the patient will need to make efforts. So he will be able to strengthen the muscular frame, which will ease the course of the disease and reduce the burden on the ridge.
In order not to harm your body, each set of exercises for lumbar osteochondrosis alternate, comparing your senses. If you have any pain or malaise, you should go back to the previous stage, and it's best to consult your doctor. The task of dividing the complex into components is muscle relaxation.
Therapeutic gymnastics for osteochondrosis of the lumbar spine consists of a number of components.
- From time to time, strain the press until you feel minor fatigue.
- Stand on all fours, tilt your head back and try to bend your back like a cat, then look down and slowly bend backwards, do 3-5 times.
- Lie on the floor, bend the legs in the knee joints, and put your hands behind your head. Now move the lower limbs to the right, reaching to the floor. Important: the scapula and ridge should contact the floor surface without moving. Then, return to the initial position and do a similar exercise to the left. Run up to 10 repetitions.
- Lie on your back, pull your lower limbs to yourself and hold for five seconds, do ten approaches. Then, try to achieve complete relaxation.
These are very easy exercises, so they can be done as a charge for lumbar osteochondrosis.
Gymnastics is one of the main elements of the treatment of lumbar osteochondrosis.
- Lie on the floor and bend the knee joints. Hands stretch along the body. Raise the pelvis, not coming off, from the floor with the scapula as far as it will be possible. Now slowly go down to the starting position. Make 4-5 approaches.
- Let's return to the stage number 1, remember the procedure with knee turns to the left and right, repeat it, only now do more vigorously. It is enough 8-10 approaches.
- Imagine that there are obstacles before you. Then get on all fours and slowly creep under them. It is worth doing at least 3 times.
The third stage of exercises with lumbar osteochondrosis:
- Sit on a chair, put your hands on your knees. Try to keep the posture smoothly. Carry the trunk back, straining all the muscles of the press, suffer a couple of seconds and return to the starting position. Do this for 6-7 more approaches.
- Again, get on all fours, and lift up the right and left legs in turn, try to do it so that they are as level as possible. We make ten approaches.
Now the exercises for osteochondrosis of the lumbar region become heavier, remember that if you feel pain or fatigue, do not neglect this signal. Better wait and go back to the last stage or stop charging.
- Lie down on your back. You need to simultaneously raise your lower limbs at an angle of 40 - 45 degrees. Slowly lower and make 4-5 approaches, with intervals of five seconds.
- Take a seat on a chair, legs should be diluted to the sides, lower the chest down, until you feel a slight pain. Then count three to four seconds and straighten your back. Do 5-7 approaches( a good exercise for the lower back with osteochondrosis).
- Get on all fours. It is necessary to raise the opposite handle and foot simultaneously. Make up to 7 approaches.
Gymnastics and Exercise
By pumping the press, you have a beneficial effect on the lumbar spine.
Complexes of exercises for osteochondrosis of the lumbar spine, strengthening and developing functional ridge:
- Lie on your back, legs slightly bend. Periodically strain the press, for ten seconds. It is worth it to put a palm to feel whether everything is doing right. Do fifteen approaches.
- Stay the same position. Now lift the head and shoulder girdle so that the legs stay on the floor surface. Hold for ten seconds, make ten approaches.
Treatment and prevention of the disease
The load constantly acts on the ridge, so it should be unloaded with an enviable regularity. For preventive purposes, gymnastics for the lumbar spine with osteochondrosis are good. Often movements are applied in the form of slopes to the sides, and stresses of the press. For example, the morning should start with such a simple charge:
- When you wake up, lean your hands on the arm of the sofa and lift both legs up. Do ten approaches, each day increase their number.
- Exercise standing, legs on the width of the shoulders. Turn all body to the left, then the right handle should be under the chin, and the left behind. We also turn to the right, changing the handles: the left one under the chin, and the right one behind the back.
- Put your hands on your hips, turn your back on a wave. Repeat a minimum of ten approaches.
Exercises for osteochondrosis of the lumbar spine should be done regularly, every day you will feel better, the body will get used to the stresses under the influence of the exercises. After a while you will completely forget about the pain. More accessible and extended information can look at the video of gymnastics with osteochondrosis of the lumbar department. It can easily be found on the Internet. Regularly perform the exercises, and you can forget about the pain manifestations of the disease.