Use of magnetic water is necessary in the following cases: for mental disorders( stress, neurotic diseases, depression) it is recommended to use magnetized juice, plant infusions and so on.
With organic and mineral dental plaque, use magnetized liquids and herbal infusions, decoctions. They should rinse the oral cavity 2-4 times a day, daily.
When diaper rash, various skin irritations in children use magnetized mineral water. You need to drink it 3-4 times a day. Treatment courses: spring autumn - every day, summer-winter - 2-3 week cycles.
For inflammatory diseases of genitalia shells it is recommended to use water, antiseptic solution or various herbal decoctions. Application: syringing, applying several times a day. The time required for treatment is 2 to 4 weeks.
It should be noted that not all researchers recognize the therapeutic effect of magnetized water. As a result of the studies, it was found that magnetization improves the pharmacotherapeutic properties of drugs. This helps to reduce the consumption of drugs and reduces their side effects. In some cases, magnets may not affect medications. Everything depends on the strength of the magnetic field and the duration of magnetization of the drug, the composition of the solvent and the drug itself.
Do not forget that all of the above and the following liquids must be magnetized before use. The treatment period is 2-3 weeks. With aging skin of the face apply magnetic water, liquid mask-lotions. Apply this method is necessary at night.
- For constipation use decoctions of herbs. Method of application: enema. Repeat 1-2 times a day.
- To improve the immunity apply water, decoctions. How to use: drink 3-6 times a day, take for 3 weeks.
- For headaches or stress, it is necessary to use natural juices. How to use: drink 3-5 times a day. The course of treatment is permanent.
- When driving, dizzy, water is used. Take daily, every 3-7 hours. Course of treatment: during the week, or during the onset of symptoms.
- In acute urticaria use water, vegetable decoctions and infusions. Way of application: washing, 1-2 times a day. The course of treatment: 1-2 weeks.
Because the effect of magnetization on the activity of drugs is difficult to predict, this technology has not yet gained wide practical application. To date, the above described method remains the subject of scientific research.
For clinical medicine, it is possible to create magnetic drugs. Such dosage forms( otherwise called magnetically controlled ones) are already used in the therapy of gastric ulcer, wounds, a number of inflammatory diseases, and also as specific sorbents.