Epicondylitis: types, symptoms, treatment
Epicondylitis is the involvement of the elbow joint with the formation of the so-called "tennis elbow" - a progressive dystrophic process in the joint region where the muscles are attached to the protrusions on the humerus.
The process leads to a strong inflammation of the surrounding tissues and impaired function of the hand, often a professional injury to athletes whose activities are associated with active hand movements - tennis, golf, baseball.
The main cause of epicondylitis is permanent stress and microtrauma in the elbow area associated with professional or sports activities. Usually this happens when playing with active involvement of hands, lifting and carrying heavy loads, with inadequate loads on the area of elbows.
Basically, epicondylitis occurs as a result of monotonous action on flexion-extension of elbows, with simultaneous loading on the arm area in the area of the hand and forearm.
Provoke an epicondylitis professional action to twist or untwist the hand( repairmen, car mechanics, athletes), strikes in the elbow area.
Most of this condition develops in people with congenital connective tissue dysplasia and joint loosening, often epicondylitis is combined with osteochondrosis in the cervical or thoracic spine.
Men suffer more often than women. Spread epicondylitis in athletes, masseurs, carriers, painters. More often it is right-handed, in left-handers it is the other way around.
Depending on the location of lesions and pain, three types of epicondylitis can be distinguished:
Lateral( external) epicondylitis
- This form is also called the "tennis elbow", with its lesion mainly localized along the outer part of the elbow.
- A pressing feeling occurs over the bones entering the joint region and the tendon stretch.
- The movement of hands such as carrying, snatching or lifting objects by hand is disturbed.
Medial( internal) epicondylitis
- It is also called the "elbow of the golfer", with the damage localized to the inside of the joint, where the tendons are stretched and the discomfort in the bone area.
Inflammation of the back of the elbow
With this condition bursitis develops, the mucous bag is affected.
Usually occurs when falling on the elbow, with excessive extension of the hand, when making sudden movements.
Symptoms of epicondylitis
Lateral form of
The most initial and basic sign of external epicondylitis are pain sensations - this is a local soreness in the region of the outer part of the elbow.
Pain can be given up on the shoulder and along the outer edge of the hand, can be irradiated in the forearm. There is pain also during movement, it can be manifested by feeling the elbow zone on the outer part of it, and also when the arm is twisted inward with bending it in the elbow, the hand does not hurt at rest. Passive movements in the elbow are also not painful, the pain occurs only with an active resistance, with muscle strain.
The pain can increase with the clenching of the fist and flexing of the wrist, gradually the pain intensifies, manifesting itself even with minor movements or with holding in the hand of small weights.
Externally, the arm is unchanged, the volume of movements in it is not limited, at palpation the doctor can determine the point of maximum soreness, located both in the tendon attachment area and in the area of muscle attachment.
Sometimes the swelling of the tissues in the area of damage squeezes the branches of the radial nerve, which is manifested by the paresis of the muscles that extend the fingers and the hand.
The external epicondylitis usually proceeds chronically, when rest and rest is created, the damaged muscles and tendons are lost, but with significant stress or the resumption of training, they again arise. Strengthening the load provokes severe pain attacks.
Internal epicondylitis usually occurs in those who are exposed to light, but prolonged and monotonous physical loads( machinists, seamstresses, installers, golfers).This form is also common in women.
Pain in the medial epicondylitis occurs in the inner part of the elbow, with pressure on the inner epicondyle. The pain is strengthened by flexing the arm and twisting it inward, giving it to the area of the inner part of the shoulder to the armpit and to the forearm along the forearm to the thumb. This form also proceeds chronically.
The basis of the diagnosis is clinical manifestations, as well as a thorough examination and clarification of the patient's activity.
In the future, apply X-ray of the joint in several projections, and if necessary, computer tomography. Changes in the joint can be detected only in chronic long-term course.
Blood tests and biochemistry for epicondylitis do not change.
Persistent epicondylitis should be distinguished from fracture of epicondyle, rheumatic and other damage to the elbow joint, intraarticular fracture of the humerus.
Methods of treatment of epicondylitis
The treatment is provided by a traumatologist-orthopedist. Treatment is mainly conservative, primarily carried out:
- external application of anti-inflammatory drugs based on ibuprofen or diclofenac,
- for pain shows the administration of a mixture of corticosteroid hormones with anesthetics,
- for advanced and complicated cases, use extracorporeal shock wave therapy,
- hirudotherapy( medical leeches),
- post-isometric relaxation of the area of strained muscles,
- root tincture from horse sorrel, bay leaf oil solution to the affectedchastok,
- rest at the joint area with the retaining bandage( Bandage eight-shaped with a protective elbow).
The load on the arm should be given gradually, first applying the methods of physiotherapy exercises and small movements.
Forecasts for the treatment of
With timely diagnosis, complete recovery of epicondylitis can be achieved in a few weeks, on average, relief comes in 3-5 days, but rehabilitation lasts about a month.
The process is prone to recurrence, so it is necessary to carry out prophylaxis with dosing loads on the arm, avoiding stereotyped movements.
Find out your probable disease and to which doctor should go.
8-15 minutes, there is a free option.
Various pathological conditions can lead to pain in the elbow joints of the hands: inflammatory, tumor, degenerative-dystrophic processes, the consequences of injuries and even reflection of pain in the elbow from the pathogenic process located in a very different organ.
The most common cause of pain in the elbow are the following diseases:
This is a very common disease among the adult population.
In epicondylitis, one of the epicondyles of the humerus is affected, less often both( epicondyles are two tubercles along the sides of the elbow).
The appearance of epicondylitis is facilitated by:
- permanent repetitive monotonous movements in the elbow joint;
- physical load on the hands with a certain fixed position of the body, which is typical of some professions( typists, musicians, dentists, turners, locksmiths, carpenters).
In addition, epicondylitis very often hits athletes, especially players in tennis and golf, hence the other names - "tennis elbow" and "elbow of the golfer."
Of course, dislocation or fracture of bones in the elbow joint area will be accompanied by severe pain and restriction of movements in the elbow, and patients clearly associate the appearance of pain with trauma.
However, subluxation, cracks and other minor injuries after a "minor" injury often go unnoticed, leading after a while to swelling, pain, impaired function.
In this case, patients sometimes have time to forget about the injury.
Reflex pain in osteochondrosis of the cervical, thoracic spine
Osteochondrosis is another common condition that can cause pain in the hands, and in particular in the elbow joints.
Reflected pains are explained by a peculiar perception, when the elbow is falsely felt as a source of pain, but in fact there are no damages there.
Irradiating pain develops when the roots of the spinal nerves are jammed, the branches of which pass to the arm and elbow joint.
Although the elbow joint is not the most typical localization of osteoarthritis, degeneration of cartilage in it is still possible, more often as a secondary phenomenon, caused by general exchange hormonal disorders or the effects of inflammatory processes.
The destruction of cartilage tissue over time can cause the formation of bone growths on the articular surfaces, leading to pain and limited mobility due to them.
A characteristic symptom of deforming arthrosis is a crunching motion.
This inflammatory lesion of the elbow joint, which can be:
- reactive - develops against severe severe respiratory infections, measles, rubella, bacterial infections, including specific arthritis( tuberculosis, gonorrhea, syphilitic, brucellosis);
- is post traumatic;
- occurred when systemic connective tissue diseases( rheumatic fever, systemic lupus erythematosus), with metabolic disorders( gout).
It is an inflammation of the periarticular bag, it develops for the same reasons as arthritis.
The main signs - pronounced puffiness around the joint, pain, with acute bursitis - a rise in temperature.
Irradiation of elbow pain from internal organs
These can be pains reflected from the heart, pancreas, stomach, liver.
So, the pain and burning sensation in the left elbow is one of the symptoms of an angina attack, with a heart attack, an exacerbation of the stomach ulcer.
Irradiation of pain in the elbow joint of the right hand can occur with biliary colic, cholecystitis.
is a compression of the ulnar nerve, caused by:
- repeated microtrauma;
- overvoltage( in athletes);
- prolonged squeezing( the habit of long leaning on the elbows when talking on the phone, the drivers who put their hands out the window).
Appears with pain and a feeling of stiffness in the elbow joint, numbness and tingling in the fingers of the hand, mainly in the little finger and the finger of the finger near the little finger.
Neuritis( inflammation) of the ulnar nerve
It is accompanied by pains in the elbow, forearm, numbness of the hand and fingers.
Malignant neoplasm of the elbow joint
This tumor can develop from cartilage or bone tissue.
are rare, and are usually diagnosed in later stages, when the tumor grows and disrupts the function of the joints.
Among the initial symptoms - unexplained temperature rises, weight loss, lack of appetite, later pain, swelling around the joint.
Among the rare causes of pain in the elbow joint can be noted:
- diffuse fasciitis;
- synovial chondromatosis;
Each pathology is characterized by a peculiar symptomatology, painful feelings behave differently, appearing in certain movements, after some actions or constantly.Why does it hurt under the left shoulder blade? Find out the causes of pain under the left scapula from our article.
Joints on the fingers are aching - what should I do? Read in this article.
Pain in the elbow during flexion is noted when:
- deforming arthrosis( usually accompanied by a crunch, painful and unbending);
- arthritis, bursitis - any movements in the elbow joint are painful, the acute phase is characterized by edema, fever, redness of the skin over the affected joint;
- after an injury.
Painful sensations in the elbow when flexing the brush and rotating( turning the brush) occur against the background of the medial epicondylitis( "golf player's elbow").
Reduction of flexion force, tenderness, swelling are observed when the forearm tendon ruptures.
Pain when unbending is also accompanied by osteoarthritis, arthritis, bursitis, tumors and various injuries.
Intensive pains when trying to unbend an arm are characteristic for the "elbow player of tennis", or acute lateral epicondylitis.
Patients with lateral epicondylitis are unable to hold the weight on the elongated arm( a symptom of fatigue), experience severe pain when the hand is compressed into a fist and are unable to hold the elongated arm( Thompson's symptom) with a compressed hand.
Sharp pain and an obstacle to full extension in the elbow joint, along with a shortening of the forearm, is characteristic of posterior dislocation.
Visually determined joint deformity, protruding elbow process.
On the inside of the
Pain on the inside occurs with medial epicondylitis, with bruises and other traumatic injuries from the inside of the elbow.
Pain sensations when pressing and probing the elbow joint are characteristic for inflammatory lesions( arthritis, bursitis), while swelling is determined, the skin over the joint is hot to the touch.
bursitis of the elbow joint
Tumor in the elbow joint in the later stages of development can also be palpated.
The appearance of pain when pressing on the epicondyle of the elbow is a sign of epicondylitis.
Pressing on the elbow itself and the epicondyle is very painful for fractures and dislocations, bruises, sprains.
The onset of pain immediately after exercise may be due to trauma:
- sprained ligaments due to overexertion, sudden movement, improper exercise.
If the pain after training is a constant concern, it is very possible epicondylitis or the syndrome of the cubital canal.
When shaking hands
The pain that appears when you shake hands is one of the symptoms of epicondylitis.
In addition, handshake can be painful for cracks and other injuries of the elbow joint.
When the severity of
is lifted The absence of pain in the performance of normal daily movements and their occurrence under load( lifting of heaviness, increased work by hand) is a typical sign of subacute epicondylitis.
Lifting of gravity can lead to pinching the roots of the spinal nerves and the occurrence of pain along their course - in the shoulder, elbow.
After an injury
Depending on the strength of the injury, damage of varying degrees is possible: from microcracks to fractures.
Accordingly, the nature of the pain will be different: in case of fracture and dislocation - acute, simultaneous deformation in the joint, at the time of fracture, a characteristic crunch is often heard.
Microcracks and cracks may not give pain immediately after an injury, but manifest after a while, in some cases such subtle traumas cause the syndrome of the cubital canal.
A bruise of only soft tissues is accompanied by a rather severe pain immediately at the time of injury, then the pain becomes not too intense, the soreness at the touch is localized as if over the joint, in the region of the hematoma, the movements in the elbow are painless and easy to complete in full.
A fall on the elbow with a blow against a hard surface can result in a fracture.
Fracture in the elbow joint is manifested by sharp pain, deformity of the joint, swelling.
Movement is almost impossible because of the extreme pain.
Pulling, like other loads, provokes the occurrence of pain in the elbow in a subacute epicondylitis.
Than to treat pains in ulnar joints |Yours-Detki.ru
The life of a modern person is a movement, and the ability to move is ensured by healthy joints. An important role in the human body is played by elbows, but because of the superficial location, they are subject to high loads and frequent injuries. When the ulnar joints ache, than to treat them everyone thinks, after all the problem is actual not only among usual people, but also among professional sportsmen. But before you look for medication for a disease, you need to identify its cause.
Causes of pain in the elbow joint
There are many reasons for the right or left elbow joint to hurt. This includes injuries, occupational diseases, and various inflammatory processes. Doctors complain of pain in the elbow joint are more likely to face the following pathologies:
- Arthritis. There is degenerative lesion of the elbow joint due to infection, allergy or autoimmune disease.
- Osteoarthritis. Affects cartilage of the elbow joint with subsequent destruction of all its anatomical structures.
- Epicondylitis. There is an inflammatory process in the place of attachment of ligaments to the epicondyle of the humerus.
- Elbow injury. Inflammation of an old fracture, dislocation or bruise.
- Elbow bursitis. The accumulation in the bags of the joint capsule is of an aseptic or inflammatory nature.
On the inside of the hand
If the arm hurts from the inside of the elbow, this is the main symptom of epicondylitis, when the muscles of the forearm become inflamed. This ailment often occurs in professional tennis players and golfers. Ordinary movements of the elbow joint do not cause unpleasant sensations, but with increased loads or monotonous repetitive movements, there is a decrease in strength in the hand, weakness and aching pain.
The people most affected by this disease after 40 years of age, who by professional activity constantly load their hands - drivers, artists, programmers, painters, typists, weightlifters. From overstrain of the muscles from the inside of the hand, microdamages and inflammations are possible, which leads to the growth of scar tissue, the deposition of salts and spasms.
When flexing and unbending
Pain during flexion and extension of the hand - this may be a symptom of elbow joint bursitis. If the elbow is damaged, the cells of the synovium immediately begin to produce intra-articular fluid that accumulates in the articular bags. When the amount of fluid increases, there is inflammation of the synovial cavities - there is burning pain, swelling, cones, tumors, the body temperature rises, the skin on the elbow blushes.
Bursitis can be of two stages: chronic and acute. In acute disease, the joint hurts heavily, and the diameter of the inflamed area sometimes reaches 10 cm. Chronic bursitis does not create acute pains, only a slight burning sensation in the elbow is felt, but it lasts much longer. Although the hand retains mobility - the inflamed area looks very dense in formation. To establish the type of bursitis, doctors take a puncture of the joint bag.
With physical exertion and weight lifting
Pain in the elbow under load "says" that the person develops arthrosis. The cause of degenerative-dystrophic disease is the destruction of cartilaginous tissue in the articular surfaces. At the moment of the movements of the hands, the patient can hear even a crunch, but the touch is painless to the touch, since there is no intensive inflammatory process. If arthrosis of the elbow joint is not treated - it begins to progress, while the mobility of the hand is gradually lost, the amplitude of the available movements is reduced, and the pathology spreads to other joints.
When compressing the fist
If the elbow hurts when compressing the fist, this can be the cause of developing osteochondrosis of the elbow joint. The disease begins because of endocrine pathologies, metabolic disorders, after operations on the joint, injuries or bruises. In the late stages of osteochondrosis of the elbow joint, numbness of the fingers develops, the shape of the elbow changes, and the mobility of the hand gradually decreases, so it is important to consult a doctor at the first symptoms. Getting rid of this insidious disease is considered the most difficult task.
Developing arthritis can give not sharp, but aching pain in the elbow joint. The cause of this disease is infection or disruption of the immune system. Also, frequent injury to the elbow or hand, rupture of ligaments and tendons eventually leads to arthritis. If it is not treated, then the elbow joint will increase in volume over time, become dense and hot to the touch. The illness will be accompanied by weakness, fever, lack of appetite, a constant headache.
Acute pain when pressing the joint
If pressing a sharp pain in the elbow joint, then this may be a result of a severe injury or fracture. Another reason is the rupture of ligaments, muscles or a crack in the bone. But if there were no bruises, and a sharp pain occurs when the load and pressing the elbow joint, it can be reflected, that is, the source is not the elbow, and the spine is not the elbow. With irradiating( reflected) pain, the joint is not deformed and its mobility remains the same, and the cause can be the infringement of the nerve roots with the intervertebral hernia.
To which doctor to consult with pain in the elbow
If there is a different kind of pain in the elbow joint, you should turn to several specialists, because it can be caused by a variety of reasons. When the reason lies in the disorder of the cervical spine, it is advisable to go to the neurosurgeon and neurologist to confirm or exclude the diagnosis. But the disease often occurs on the basis of inflammatory changes, and this is diagnosed only by a rheumatologist. In case if after an impact the elbow joint is swollen and it hurts, then immediately it is necessary to go to the reception to the traumatologist.
Which examinations are needed for
To avoid serious consequences for your health, you need to undergo a thorough diagnosis before treating the pain in the elbow joint of the hand. An experienced specialist can also diagnose a visual examination, but for confirmation the patient is still sent for examination. The main diagnostic methods are:
- laboratory tests for blood and urine tests.
Methods for treatment of elbow joints
Treatment of the elbow joint can take place traditionally, unconventional and with the help of folk remedies. Often, doctors prescribe complex therapy to quickly relieve pain, restore mobility of the elbow, avoid muscle atrophy and normalize peripheral circulation. Anesthesia occurs with the help of drug treatment, electrophoresis and warming compresses. And with inflammatory processes, traditional medicine fights well.
Treatment of diseases of the elbow joint medication can be performed externally( ointments, creams, gels), with injections( injections) and tablets. The main drugs that effectively relieve pain and inflammation:
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. These are painkillers, from which the treatment of any disease of the elbow joint begins. They have a pronounced antipyretic, anti-inflammatory effect and are applied orally in the form of capsules or tablets, and externally with the help of ointments. In rare cases, intramuscular injections are administered if the patient has liver or GI problems. Popular drugs include: Diclofenac, Diklovit, Arthrosan, Mobilak, Naklofen.
- Glucocorticoid hormones. They are similar in many respects to NSAIDs, but they are used in the most severe clinical situations, because they have more serious side effects. Hormones quickly suppress all phases of inflammation, regardless of the cause, and have an immunomodulatory effect. They do not treat diseases of the elbow joint, but facilitate their flow. The most popular drugs: Metizred, Dipomedrol, Flosteron, Midokalm, Kenalog, Diprospan.
- Chondroprotective agents. These are joint protectors, made on the basis of natural materials. Their purpose is to restore the destroyed cartilaginous tissue. But the effect of chondroprotectors is very long: some patients take treatment up to 6 months. Popular chondroprotective agents: Chondroxide, Teraflex, Artra, Structum, Hondrolon, Noltrex, Alflutop.
- Preparations of hyaluronic acid. They play a huge role in the formation of cartilage, because the natural hyaluronic is the main constituent of cells that produce cartilaginous tissue. These drugs are injected into the elbow joint with the help of injections, improving its cushioning and sliding during movement. Hyaluronic acid has a positive effect from 3 to 12 months. The best means: "Sinocrome", "Synvisc", "Ostenil".
If there is pain in the elbow joint during exercise, during training or after trauma, then orthopedic treatment comes to the fore. Orthopedist-traumatologist, depending on the type of damage to the elbow, prescribes wearing a tight bandage, gypsum, longi, a special otterza, which help fixing the arm in a stationary state. For the duration of treatment, they are applied from the base of the wrist to the upper third of the shoulder.
Treatment of an elbow with physiotherapy always takes place in a complex, together with drug therapy. With proper and regular application, this combination gives an excellent result. The most effective methods of physiotherapeutic treatment:
- Cryotherapy. With significant inflammatory changes for the removal of edema and improve blood circulation, cold treatment is performed: dry cryosauna is used, in which air is strongly chilled or the affected area is exposed to liquid nitrogen, which leads to its immediate cooling.
- Electrophoresis. This type of treatment helps drugs to penetrate deeper into the area of damage when exposed to magnetic current.
- Laser therapy. The elbow joint is affected by low-energy laser radiation to activate life processes, supply tissues with a large amount of oxygen for rapid restoration of the articular cartilage.
- Chloride-sodium baths. This method of physiotherapy treatment gives an anesthetic, anti-inflammatory and immunomodulating effect. Due to salt spraying on the affected area, a thermal effect is created, which increases the oxygen consumption of cells, accelerated metabolism, vasodilation.
To treat diseases of the elbow joint with the help of folk remedies, it is desirable in combination with drug therapy and physiological procedures, so that the positive effect comes quickly. Folk recipes:
- Arthritis of the elbow joint. Mix the milk and the dried shell of several eggs to a mushy state. The resulting solution is applied to the gauze bandage, attach to the joint, wrap it with polyethylene film, and on top - with a warm cloth. Hold the whole night, then rinse with water. It is recommended to spend daily for 5 days.
- Osteoarthritis of the elbow joint. Mix in equal amounts of apple cider vinegar and honey. Let the mixture steep for 2 hours, then use for grinding. After the procedure, the elbow should be kept warm for several hours. It is necessary to rub each day for three weeks. The epicondylitis of the elbow joint. During periods of exacerbation, take 1 tsp.green tea, pour boiling water, let cool. Pour the tea into the ice molds, then apply the frozen cubes to the diseased joint until they melt. To reduce the pain, treatment should be carried out for at least 4 consecutive days,
- Bursitis of the elbow joint. Brew in equal proportions chamomile, burdock root, St. John's wort, yarrow. The broth should be infused for several hours, then take 3 times / day half a glass before eating. You need to eat daily for 21 days, after which the pain will be released for a long time.
Surgical treatment of
In advanced cases, a complete removal of the synovial bag or its radical cleaning is required. Such measures are taken with relapsing bursitis or with purulent inflammation of the elbow joint. Surgical treatment is called bursectomy, in which a small incision is made over the synovial bag, and purulent fluid is removed through the drainage. With full operation, the bursa is cut out, irregularities are removed on the ulnar process to avoid relapses, then the skin is layered layer by layer. After surgical treatment, the hand is fixed at an angle of 90 degrees with a special tire.
Video: how to treat pain in the elbow joint
Pain in the elbow joint is treated in many ways. For example, widely known not only in Russia, but also far beyond its borders, Dr. Bubnovsky advises doing special gymnastics. Other doctors say that self-massage and hirudotherapy( treatment with leeches) is effective, and still others direct patients to acupuncture. In order to cure the disease, it is necessary to approach the therapy strictly individually and in a complex manner. See in the video how to test yourself for the presence of diseases of the elbow joint, and how to treat them:
sore arm in the elbow area, I clench the fist pain even harder, I can not lift a 3-liter full jar on the outstretched arm.
Seryozha, hello. I can offer my grandmother's recipe. Well maybe yours, if we really relatives. ... Soft rag, soak with urine( I'm sorry, but it is. ..) It's better for the children, but what kind is there. ... To put on a sore spot, on top of the cellophane and still warmrag, is better than the type of a shawl. Wrap up for the night and sleep peacefully.3-4 times and how to take it off!. .. Do not be ill, gilded! !
Epicondylitis of the elbow joint. Or arthritis. Inflammation of the joint, simply put. Usually, injections are injected into the elbow. And from pain - tablets Nize.
This is the fatigue of the hand from some uncomfortable movement, repeated every day, or because of an uncomfortable posture. Remember what you do every day with this hand, whether it is convenient for you to lay a mouse, whether you do not strain your hand at the computer, do not overload it with weights, do not repulse it with any movement.
It's you my friend overdo it. To the manualist to direct the external shoulder muscles. One session.
The reason is clear-neuritis of the ulnar nerve;tablets and manuals can only hurt. Look for a specialist who knows and knows how to make acupressure. Classical massage, in this respect, is the classical weaning of money.
If you are interested, I can throw off the recipe of use points for treatment.
The same garbage was recently. Two months lasted. Then it passed by itself. When I work at a computer, my hand is always on weight. Smeared with a warming balm.
my elbow hurts from the inside, it's painful to squeeze the brush into a fist, I do the barbell,
You rape your body beyond its capabilities, you first tear and pull your ligaments of muscle and tendons
In 10-15 years you will have all joints ache permanently
Unforgettable man 80% of water and not iron
"Fly "in the sauna with a good masseur, otherwise it's not like that a barbell, you can not lift a spoon. ...
how much you raise the bar, so much will hurt.do you need it? Think about your health.it is more important than the bar, even though you are m. b.for a long time you are engaged in sports, it is necessary to choose something. ..
epicondylitis is your diagnosis, I recommend that you stop the load for 2 weeks, half-syringe bandages on the elbow, fast-gel 2 times a day. . if it does not help, then to the doctor for the coursephysiotherapy or injection of a hormone to the sick spot
Most likely, you have myofascial pains, as a result of overgrowth / or tearing / ligamentous-muscular apparatus. It is necessary, temporarily, to stop training, associated with the load on the muscles of the arms and upper shoulder girdle. The site of pain localization can be lubricated with gels or ointments with anti-inflammatory action - fastem-gel, voltaren-gel it.etc., and, of course, the fixing bandage is better elastic bandage or usual, but not very tight - to avoid excessive compression of the vessels - in this place they are poverhostno! Get well.