How to cure gout with folk remedies
Gout is not an easy disease, which, alas, is not always easy to treat. Therefore, in order to relieve yourself of joint pain in this disease, it is necessary not only to take medication and follow the recommendations of the attending physician, but also to adhere to the therapeutic diet for gout, and also to take on an equally effective treatment of gout with folk remedies.
In this article we will introduce you to the most simple and effective recipes for curing gout at home using decades of folk remedies for gout.
Quick navigation for article:
Recipe # 1: onion broth
# 2: treatment of gout with fat
# 3: treatment of gout with apples
# 4: treatment with activated carbon
# 5: therapeutic compress of fish
# 6: ointment for
№7: treated with iodine
№8: medicinal plants that help get rid of pain with gout
Folk prescription number 1: onion broth
Yes, an ordinary onion soup, but cooked in a special way, can help a lot withgouty pain. It should be prepared as follows.
Take two or three bulbs of medium size and, without removing peels from them, throw in one liter of water, and put the saucepan on medium heat. Bring the water to a boil, and then, stirring occasionally, cook until the bulbs completely boil.
After this, cool the resulting therapeutic "soup", and then strain it through a cheesecloth or sieve. The broth that you have left after this - a wonderful remedy for gout. Take it one glass three times a day before eating for 10-14 days, and then take a break.
During such a one and a half-two-week treatment course, joint pain should be significantly reduced. Such courses of treatment with onion broth can be repeated many times - in those cases when the pain returns.
Recipe # 2: treatment with fat
It turns out that lard is not only a favorite treat for many, but also a good folk remedy for joint pain with gout. Use this tool you need so. Take a small piece of fat( best bought in the village, but from the store, too, fit), and cut it into a few thin pieces so that such a slice of fat could be put on each finger of a sick arm or leg. And after that, start to rub these small pieces into the skin of each finger until the fat is significantly reduced in size. After that, the remainder of the fat should be discarded.
If you are not worried about episodic, but persistent strong pains with gout, you can use lard a little differently: just apply the cut pieces of fat to the aching joints on your hands or feet, and leave this "compress" for the whole night. To fix it on the surface of the skin, tightly wrap fat with a clean medical bandage. When using this method of folk treatment, you will see results in the very near future - perhaps, the very next morning.
In addition, to strengthen the effect of this method, during the first week of such treatment it is recommended to eat wheat porridge with the addition of oil. Such a therapeutic diet will help to better remove excess salts from the body. For the second week of such treatment you need to switch to any milk porridge.
Recipe # 3: treatment with apples
As is known, pains caused by gout occur due to deposits in the joints of excess urate salts( urates).But, fortunately, there is a very tasty and useful food and medical product that helps to remove from the body the data of excess salts, and these are ordinary apples!
To reduce pain in the joints, try to eat fresh apples( both in the usual form and in the form of juices) as much as possible. In addition, a very good effect with gout gives the reception of infusions and decoctions of apples. Here is the recipe of one of them.
Take a medium-sized saucepan and boil water in it. Then add there cut four or five fresh apples of medium size, and uncleaned. Leave the pan on the fire for 10 minutes, then remove it from the heat and leave in a warm place to infuse for four hours. After that, the tasty medicine is ready. Take the resulting decoction as a regular drink when you want to drink - for example, instead of tea or coffee - at least several times a day.
And if this method does not suit you for some reason, you can make it even easier. When you make your own tea, slice pieces of apples there, leave it for a while to infuse and then drink the resulting therapeutic tea whenever you want!
№4: treatment with activated carbon
Activated carbon is a medicine that is suitable not only for treating poisonings. From it you can prepare a healing paste, which will help get rid of joint pain with gout.
Prepare this paste as follows. Take a few packs of activated charcoal, and carefully rub its tablets with a pestle or in a coffee grinder to the state of a fine powder. As a result, it is necessary to ground about half a cup of coal. After that, add a little water and a tablespoon of flaxseed to it, and then properly move until a homogeneous paste is obtained.
Everything, the medicine is ready! To apply it it is necessary so: in the evening, before going to sleep, spread the diseased joints with this medicinal paste, trying to rub it into the skin. After that, tightly close the diseased joint with polyethylene, and on top warm it with a clean woolen scarf or scarf and leave it all for the whole night. You will feel the effect of treatment in the morning.
№5: therapeutic compress of fish
The fillet of any fish is an excellent folk remedy not only from the heel spur, but also from joint pains with gout.
Buy in the market two kilograms of any, you can cheapest, fish. Undress her at home, separating the ridge from the fillet, and throw out the bones. Divide the remaining fish fillets into ten approximately equal parts and freeze them in the freezer.
Every day for ten consecutive days, in the evening, before going to bed, get one such bag of fish from the freezer and thaw it. Cover the fish fillet with a foot in the area of the affected joint, and on top, to warm this area, put on socks( and if you treat your hands, then warm gloves or mittens).Leave such a fish compress for the whole night, and in the morning wash your feet and discard the fish.
Usually after 10 days of pain from gout pass.
№6: ointment for the treatment of gout
therapeutic ointment for the treatment of gout
To prepare the ointment, take the usual unsalted butter, preferably rustic, but from the store, too, will do. Put a deep frying pan on the fire and add oil there. When it melts and foam appears, it is necessary to carefully pour the alcohol into the pan in the same amount as the oil was added. Then, also very carefully, light the alcohol and wait until it completely burns out.
After that, gently collect the remaining after the burning from the frying pan - this is our healing ointment! Collect it in a glass jar and store in a refrigerator until it is needed.
When gouty pains will make themselves felt, it's time to use the ointment. You need to do this as follows. Sit next to some source of heat - a colorimeter, stove, heater or just next to the central heating battery, take a small amount of ointment and start rubbing it into the skin in the area of the affected joint. Rub it in this way every day until the pain finally recedes.
№7: treated with iodine
Iodine solution can be used not only to disinfect wounds and bruises, but also as an effective folk remedy for pain with gout.
Method 1: iodine rubbing
Take 10 milliliters of a conventional iodine solution and add to them five tablets of acetylsalicylic acid or aspirin. After the aspirin has dissolved, the solution will become transparent.
It is this substance that will help to get rid of pains with gout. Lubricate them with aching joints at night, before going to bed, but do not forget to warm the affected joints afterwards - put on warm socks or gloves, or wrap a sick hand or leg with a warm woolen shawl and leave it so for the night, and in the morning remove.
Method 2: iodine treatment baths
There is another way to treat pain with gout at home. In the evenings, you can make iodine foot baths and combine them with method 1.
To prepare such a bath, pour into a basin three liters of warm water, add to it three teaspoons of baking soda, then drop nine drops of iodine solution into the resulting solution.
Stir the water thoroughly. All the bath is ready, you can take water procedures!
Try to hold the sick legs in this bath for about a few minutes, and repeat this procedure every evening for 10 days, and the pain will recede.
# 8: Medicinal plants for pain with gout
It seems that nature itself took care of the joints with gout, creating plants that help cope with the pain in this disease. We give you a list of such medicinal plants and recipes for the preparation of medicines for the joints of them.
The tripartite sequence
With a gout, drink the infusion of the turn as a drink. For its preparation, brew the grass of the string with hot water( but not with boiling water!) In any concentration, to taste, so that the infusion acquires a golden color. To drink the broth of the turn you need in a hot kind.
pharmacy chamomile helps well with gout
Prepare a decoction from the chemist's daisy, taking 100 grams of dry grass for ten liters of water. Add to this a decoction of two hundred grams of salt, and use the resulting liquid as therapeutic baths for patients with gout of the feet or hands.
You can also make therapeutic compresses from chamomile. To do this, take in equal amounts the flowers of black elderberry and chamomile grass, add hot water in a small volume and bring to a boil, then immediately remove from heat. In the resulting broth soak small pieces of clean tissue and apply as compresses to the skin over the diseased joints.
Prepare an infusion of horsetail, taking two teaspoons of dry herb for a glass of boiling water. How to wrap a container with infusion and leave to infuse for 2 hours, then strain. The received medicine should be taken one tablespoon five to six times a day. This medicine is effective not only for gout, but also for rheumatism.
tincture of swamp saber
For pains from gout, alcoholic tincture of the saber is good.
It is prepared as follows. Take 0.25 kg of dry root sabelnik, add it to 0.5 liters of vodka and put in a dark place to insist for a period of 21 days.
After the medicine is ready, take it 25 grams three times daily before meals. Take tincture in this mode is necessary for 2 or 3 months.
You can find out more about folk methods of treating joint diseases with the help of a swamp saber in this article.
Sage can also be used to prepare very useful medicinal baths to soar your feet. To make such medicinal baths, take a dry herb of sage at the rate of 100 g of grass for six liters of water.
Bring water to a boil and boil for ten minutes, then begin to cool to a comfortable body temperature. After the broth has cooled to a hot state, pour 5 liters of broth into the tub and pour the sick legs or hands in them. Steam them from half an hour to an hour.
When the water cools down, gradually add more hot decoction from the one that you left in reserve. Soar your feet in a warm room, avoiding drafts and cold air. After the procedure, warm your feet warmly with warm socks.
Procedures are best carried out at night, before going to bed, and then repeat them every day for one to two months.
Effective treatment of gout with folk methodsGout is one of the oldest diseases on the planet, which is a consequence of metabolic disorders. The disease occurs due to the accumulation in the body of salts of uric acid, which form crystals in such tissues as tendons, cartilage, joints. Gout can affect any joints, regardless of their size and location: on the fingers and toes, joints of the knees, shoulders, elbows.
But especially often from this disease suffer the joints of the foot, which manifests itself in the form of painful cones on the thumbs. In order to treat traditional or traditional medical products was effective, first of all it is necessary to conduct a comprehensive survey of specialists. The disease can appear not only because of metabolic disorders, but also against other diseases - oncology, kidney failure, etc.
Symptoms and forms of the disease
Gout is usually characterized by the onset of inflammation in any joint. A person feels sudden sharp pain, fever in the joint, redness of the skin in this place. Often, such seizures are compared with the pain of fractures: the sensitivity of the affected joint is extremely high, the pain can arise even from the touch of clothes or bed linen.
As a rule, gout attacks happen at night and can last from 2 days to a week. With properly selected therapy, the inflammatory process can be eliminated within 1-2 days. The risk group includes, first of all, men aged 40-50 years, in women of this age category, the disease occurs 20 times less often.
Gout is highly likely to occur in people with high blood pressure, overweight, prone to eating large amounts of protein foods and alcoholic beverages.
Uric acid salts accumulate in the diseased joint and corrode cartilage tissue
Modern medicine classifies gout as acute and chronic. Acute gout is the initial stage of the disease. At this first stage of the patient, sharp pains are excruciated.
The frequency of recurrence of seizures depends on the general condition of the body, as well as on the measures and means of treatment. Proper treatment at this stage allows, if not completely get rid of the disease, then significantly delay the timing of the next attack.
In chronic disease, pain in the affected joints can persecute a person for a long time, accompanied by a characteristic crunch during movement, stiffness and increased pain during exercise. The treatment of gout at this stage is often complicated by the damage to the kidneys, heart and other internal organs.
Diagnosis and traditional treatment of gout
Diagnosis of the disease on the basis of data obtained from laboratory studies, radiography, renal ultrasound and visual inspection. If you suspect a podagra, the therapist first checks the results of the ultrasound of internal organs and the radiography of the joints for the detection of gouty nodules in the subcutaneous tissue.
The most informative method of diagnosis is the analysis of the joint fluid. The presence in it of crystals of salts of uric acid allows to correctly determine the correct diagnosis and select the most effective methods of treatment. Gout refers to the type of diseases that need to be treated by a number of specialists: the therapist, nephrologist, rheumatologist, urologist.
Treatment of gout should necessarily be complex and consist not only in the elimination of recurring pain, but in changing the entire lifestyle of a person. Both folk methods of treatment and medication must be coordinated with the attending physician. To get rid of a disease like gout, you need a correction of many habits. We need a special diet, control of body weight, the use of appropriate medications, the treatment of folk remedies, increased level of motor activity, refusal of alcohol.
In addition, one should take into account that the disease may affect neighboring joints. Therefore, prevention and treatment must be treated with all seriousness, until the joints are irreversibly changed. Both folk and medicamentous treatment of gout is aimed at reducing the volume of uric acid in the body and its complete elimination, which prevents the formation of crystals. All medicines are divided into two groups: for relief of acute inflammatory processes and for preventive treatment during periods between attacks.
For the removal of pain and neutralization of inflammation, non-steroidal agents are usually prescribed:
- is voltaren;
In periods between attacks, treatment with folk methods in combination with proper diet, joint gymnastics and rejection of bad habits is very effective. For the removal of acute pain, folk methods recommend the use of ice packs.
Use in the treatment of salt and iodine
Treatment of gout with folk methods includes the use of both external and internal remedies. Their action is aimed at the removal of inflammation, the normalization of metabolic processes and the removal of excess uric acid from the body.
Since it is necessary to treat gout all the way, it is not recommended to focus only on one joint healing. In any case, you should not allow a sharp decrease in weight, tk.this leads to an increase in the amount of uric acid in the body.
Coffee and tea must be replaced with medicinal herbal decoctions and alkaline mineral water. With the use of herbal infusions, unusual sensations in the bladder can arise - this is caused by the dissolution of salts that slightly irritates the mucous membrane of the internal organs.
Folk treatment of the disease with the help of external means is based on the use of generally available and inexpensive drugs. So, the use of iodine at the initial stage of the disease gives good results. The most effective folk remedy for iodine treatment of the joints of the feet, elbows and hands is a warm bath, which is done regularly in the evenings for 10 days. To prepare a tray in 3 liters of warm water, dissolve 2 tablespoons.soda and 10 drops of iodine. The patient's joint is heated in warm water for 10 minutes, after which it is wiped dry, iodized with 5% iodine and warmed with woolen cloth.
Traditional treatment of gout involves the preparation of iodine trituration: in 10 ml of iodine 5 tablets of conventional aspirin are dissolved. This mixture is smeared with sick joints before going to bed, then they are warmed with a woolen handkerchief, which is left until the morning. A similar course of treatment for gout is at least a week.
No less popular folk remedy is a compress made of vaseline and iodized salt.0.5 kg of salt is poured with water so that it covers a layer of salt, after which the mixture is boiled over low heat until the water is completely evaporated. The resulting precipitate is thoroughly mixed with 200 g of Vaseline or interior pork fat. The ointment is applied to a tissue flap and fixed in the area of the affected joint for several hours.
Use of decoctions and infusions of herbs
Gout at the initial stage of development is treated with saturated chamomile broths. Chamomile has anti-inflammatory properties. This allows you to use decoctions of her flowers for the preparation of compresses and medicinal trays.
The most common folk remedy for gout is a decoction, consisting of an equal number of flowers of chamomile and black elderberry. Plants pour a small amount of hot water, bring to a boil and insist for about 10 minutes. In still hot liquid, wet the strip of tissue that fixes over the diseased joints.
Treatment of gout with internal means can not only relieve pain and improve metabolism, but also improve the body as a whole. Known popular means for successful treatment of gout, used inside. These are broths, infusions and juices of medicinal plants.
An ancient folk method of treatment recommends the use of infusion of chicory, boiled with steep boiling water. Chicory is able not only to effectively treat joint diseases, but also beneficial effect on the work of the heart and liver.
Another folk remedy is well combined with the need to adhere to dietary nutrition. Wheat porridge will help to get rid of salt crystals. It should be boiled on water with a small piece of high-quality butter.
To the same purposes serves and onion soup.2-3 uncleaned bulbs fill with a liter of filtered water and boil on low heat until ready. The broth is filtered and drunk daily before meals for 10-15 days.
Treatment with exotic folk methods
A rather unusual folk remedy has been used for a long time by the Primorye peoples to treat gout at any stage, to relieve pain in the feet, to remove heel spurs. The medicine is a compress made from 2 kg of fish scraps. Meat is separated from ridges, divided into 10 equal parts and cleaned into the freezer. Every day one part of the fish fillet is thawed before going to bed, the fish is placed on top of the diseased joint, it is well fixed and warmed with woolen cloth. The compress is left to act all night, the used fish is discarded in the morning. The course of treatment is designed for 10 days.
No less original folk method of treating gout is the use of contrasting temperatures. To do this, prepare two vessels: one - with very cold water, the other - with the grains of any cereal plants, filled with boiling water.
The joint is dipped for a few seconds in cold water, then immediately placed in a vessel with steamed grains. When the grain cools down, the joint is tied with a warm cloth to preserve heat. Treatment should be long - at least 2-3 months.An ancient folk remedy used to treat gout that affects the joints of the fingers, also takes a long time, but is no less effective than heating the grain. Unsalted lard is cut into small slices, laid on the diseased joints and rubbed until the slices become thin and small. For severe pain, it is recommended not only to rub the fat into the joints, but also to leave its small slices for the whole night, fixing with a bandage or plaster.
Folk remedies for the treatment of gout |ABC of health
Symptoms of a gouty attack
Acute arthritis begins with sharp pain in the area of the metatarsophalangeal joint( connecting the finger and the metatarsus) of the big toe with the following characteristics:
- beginning at night time
- the pain is unbearable and instantly aggravated with the slightest movementfoot, contact with the blanket, clothing
- Rapid pain build-up within 2-6 hours
- arises joint swelling
- skin over joint reddeningt, then after a couple of days begins to peel
- marked hyperthermia up to 49 C and chills
The duration of the attack is 3-10 days, then the symptomatology subsides and gradually the function of the affected joint is restored. BUT!The gout will necessarily remind you of itself repeatedly. Attacks will occur after a certain period of time, from a couple of months to several years, then the exacerbations will be noted more often and will last longer, hitting and deforming all new joints.
The chronic course of gout is characterized by a triad of symptoms:
- Defeat the joints until deformation and immobilization;
- Formation of tophi or dense painful nodules 0,1 mm - 3-4 cm on hands, bends of elbows, ear shells, feet, less often - on sclera, tongue, and scrotum;
- The defeat of internal organs - kidneys, blood vessels, heart.
What should I do if I have an acute attack of gouty arthritis?
Immobilization of the affected area:
- Immobilization of the diseased leg with fixation, raising the limb
- Eliminating contact of the diseased leg with the blanket, linen
Anesthesia and anti-inflammatory treatment - medications for ingestion
Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs( list from weak to the most powerful drugs for analgesic effect): Ibuprofen, Diclofenac sodium, Indomethacin, Movalis, Butadione, Ketazone, Nimesulide( a strong drug whose use should be strictly up toth e) See full list of NSAID pain injections and ointments in pain.
Alkaloid tropolonovogo series - herbal preparation Colchicine! Many patients mistakenly believe that Colchicine is able to cure gout and take it during the interictal period. Such actions are absolutely wrong and dangerous tactics. Admission Colchicine from the beginning of harbingers of the attack, throughout the attack and 3-4 days after the end of the acute phase.
Urikozuricheskie drugs are used for active excretion of uric acid - Azaprozon, Propro-benecid, benzbroteron, Sulfinpyrazon.
Inhibitors of uric acid production - Allopurinol, Milurit.
Corticosteroids - with ineffectiveness of other short course therapy. Prednisolone internally or by intraarticular injection.
Application to the affected joint with Vishnevsky liniment, Dimexid
Strict low-calorie diet
Liquid and semi-liquid food - vegetable broths, liquid cereals, one-component vegetable soups puree. When gout worsens, treatment will not produce the desired effect if the patient does not observe a special diet, which should become not just a temporary restriction, but a way of life.
Abundant alkaline drink - mineral alkaline water( Truskavets waters, Essentuki 17, 4, Borjomi), lemon juice and lemon water, oats decoction.
Elimination of products rich in purines - fatty meat and fish, alcohol, offal, green peas, cauliflower, etc.
Therapy of gout with folk methods
Treatment with folk remedies should be started during the interictal period and continued for a long time in order to prevent exacerbation or at leastextend the period of well-being. Any of these methods should be agreed with your doctor!
Folk remedies - decoctions, infusions and plants for internal use.
- Alcohol tincture of oats. For its preparation, the oats are poured into a jar for 3/4 of the volume and filled with medical alcohol. The mixture is insisted for about 2 weeks in the dark and taken in diluted form: 15 drops of tincture of oats on a glass of warm water, 5 glasses during the day. The approximate course is 8-15 days.
- Water garlic-lemon tincture. For its preparation, enough 3 heads of garlic and 4 large lemons, previously peeled. Pass the ingredients through a meat grinder and pour 7 cups of boiling water. The mixture is aged for 24 hours and filtered. Infusion take 40 ml before meals once a day. This method of treatment is possible for life-long use, but you should take breaks for 15 days after a month of treatment.
- Onion broth. Three medium bulbs in unrefined form pour 1 liter of water and boil until softening vegetables. Take 100-150 ml on an empty stomach three times a day. The course of admission is 15 days.
- Infusions of plants - burdock, birch, physalis, cherry, autumn crocus, fennel, dandelion, ash. Raw materials from the above list( any) in the volume of 1 tbsp.pour 200 grams of boiling water and wait half an hour, filter. The resulting infusion is taken once a day before meals. Can be taken daily.
- Tea from celery seeds. This recipe is used in the acute period.1 tspseeds pour 300 grams of boiling water and stand for 10-15 minutes. It is recommended to take this tea 2-3 times a day in the period of exacerbation, and then - every day for 1 glass.
- Infusion of Canadian small-petrel is used to reduce the level of urate sodium in the body.20 grams of dried small-petaled flowers pour 1 liter of boiling water and stand for 10 minutes. Medicinal infusion drink 200 grams after meals three times a day for a long time, up to 2-3 months.
- An infusion of ash leaves is used as a diuretic and a strong anti-inflammatory agent. Brewed the same way as the previous infusion, filter. Take 1 liter a day for 10-15 days in a row.
- Strawberry berries. It is recommended to take them fresh in 5 glasses a day, divided into receptions: 2 cups on an empty stomach early in the morning, 1 glass for half an hour before lunch and 2 more glasses for 30-60 minutes before bedtime.
- Birch juice. Take should be 100 grams 3-4 times daily before meals.
Treatment of gout - ointments, baths and compresses for external use
- Warming and anti-inflammatory ointment, for preparation of which take half a bulb, 5 cloves of garlic, 1 leaf of aloe, 20 g of beeswax and 1 tbsp.butter. All this is placed in a saucepan and kept to boil, cover with a lid and remove from heat. After 3-6 minutes, the mixture is ground to a uniform state and chilled. The obtained ointment is used at night. It is possible simply by a method of rubbing, and it is possible in the form of a warming compress.
- Poultices of activated charcoal and flaxseed. Take 2 tablespoons of finely chopped flax seed and 4 tablespoons of activated charcoal powder, dilute with warm water until a smooth consistency of thick cream is obtained and apply the mixture to a sore spot overnight, covered with a warm cloth.
- Compress of salt and honey.1 tbsp each. Salt and honey are mixed on gauze and put on a sick area for the whole night.
- Iodine-soda bath. For 3 liters of boiled hot water take 3 tsp.soda and 9 drops of alcohol tincture of iodine. The patient's leg is kept in water for 7 minutes, then the joint is lubricated with iodine and wrapped in wax paper overnight. In the morning, the treated area is oiled with olive oil. Repeat 4 times a week.
- Lotion from a tincture of valerian.3 bottles of alcohol tincture valerian mixed with 50 grams of medical alcohol and left overnight. Further, the sore spots are rubbed with lotion using a cotton swab, and wrapped on top with polyethylene.
Traditional methods of treating gout
Manifestations of the disease
First of all, all traditional methods of treating gout should be directed at eliminating the symptoms of the disease and should help restore the former quality of the patient's life.
The main manifestations of gout include:
- Presence of redness, swelling of the joint;
- Increased skin temperature at the site of the affected joint;
- Sharp and rather intense pain in the joint;
- Articular mobility disorders.
Usually at first all these manifestations are present in one place. Quite often, first of all, one of the joints of the toes suffers. Over time, gout tends to spread throughout the body. Painful sensations are most clearly seen at night or early in the morning. This attack of pain can last a very long time( up to the 1st week).
One of the additional manifestations that characterize this pathology is the presence of concrements in the kidneys of the patient or damage to the heart muscle.
What should be the treatment for gout?
Unfortunately, getting rid of this pathology is almost impossible. But still, if you use different, well-chosen methods of treatment - you can achieve a significant improvement in the general condition of the patient and bring to naught the unpleasant symptoms of the disease.
The complex treatment process should include:
- Carrying out various activities that help reduce the amount of uric acid in the body( this is herbal treatment and the use of uricosuric medicines);
- Compliance with a strict diet is the most important point of treatment;
- Elimination of acute bouts of pain;
- Massages and acupuncture.
It should be noted that in the process of getting rid of this disease, folk recipes from gout bring quite a good effect, which sometimes does not even give medication. But, pay attention to the fact that before deciding to try this or that folk remedy for gout, you need to get advice from a specialist in this field, self-medication is not permissible, in no situations!
The use of folk remedies for gout
In the process of folk treatment of gout used funds taken inside, therapeutic lotions, as well as herbal baths. Next, we will consider each of these categories in more detail. Also you can get acquainted with some popular recipes for the treatment of gout, which have long been used in folk medicine.
In order to rid the body of a patient of excess urea, various herbal infusions and decoctions are used.
- Infusion of cowberry leaves: you need to brew 20 grams of leaves in a glass of hot water, then insist about 30 minutes and use 1 tablespoon a couple of times a day.
- Nettle juice is prescribed, which is taken 3 times a day for one spoonful of tea.
- Make a decoction of birch leaves: for this, two tablespoons of leaves are poured into two glasses of hot water and boiled in the region of 10 minutes. Then insist half an hour, filter and consume 1/4 cup three times a day in conjunction with food.
For the removal of painful sensations, it is necessary to apply various poultices, lotions and rubbing of these areas to the affected joints( these folk remedies for gout are very helpful).
A handful of calendula flowers are crushed to the state of gruel, then poured with 1 tablespoon of vinegar, 10 teaspoons of iodine is added to the mixture. First, the diseased spots are smeared with bile ducks or chicken( alternately), and then rubbed with the resulting mixture.
Depending on the pores of the year, the affected joints are overlaid for the night: in the winter time - by cabbage leaves, in the spring - by the leaves of the mother-and-stepmother, in the summer period birch leaves and burdock leaves are used for the same purpose.
Before going to bed, you need to stitch your feet, wipe them well and cover the cones with Butadion ointment. A layer of cellophane is superimposed on them and firmly fixed. Due to such manipulation, pain sensations disappear within a couple of minutes. You can repeat this procedure if necessary.
One lump of red mushroom should be poured with 5 parts of vodka and then aged for five days. Before using the mixture it must be filtered( used for grinding).
One glass of dried dead bees is poured with one liter of vodka and insists in a darkened room for 12 days. It is also pre-filtered and used for grinding.
Affected joints are smeared with any animal fat, a linen cloth is applied from above, which is soaked with infusion of bees, all of this is covered with cellophane and covered with a downy shawl.
The following folk ointments used in the treatment of gout have very good pain-relieving abilities: - Eucalyptus oil; - Ointment, for preparation of which it is necessary to take 2 tablespoons of a mixture of the herb of St. John's wort, hop cones and sweet clover grass, and then very carefully mix this mixture with50 grams of Vaseline, - Take three tablespoons of sweet clover and horse-radish, then grind them to a powder and also mix with 50 grams of Vaseline.
Also among the folk remedies for gout treatment, baths from different herbs are a very good effect.
- 200 grams of sage leaves should be poured into 1.5 liters of boiling water and then infused for about two hours. The resulting infusion is filtered and poured into a bath( the water temperature in which should be equal to 34 degrees, and then gradually will drop to 26 degrees).
- 300 grams of stems, as well as chamomile flowers, are poured with 5 liters of hot water and insisted for about 2 hours, then the broth is filtered through the gauze and poured into the bath.
- It is necessary to boil the oat straw for half an hour, then in the resulting broth you need to hold your legs for about 20-30 minutes( according to reviews of folk remedies for gout - this is a fairly effective way).
- Half a piece of laundry soap should be grated, and then you need to dissolve it in 2 liters of hot water( the temperature of which will be around 40 degrees).Then in the resulting solution you need to add half a pack of salt. The feet are soaked in the solution for 30 minutes, while maintaining the high temperature of the water. Tips for taking a bath. The course of treatment with trays directly depends on the duration of your disease and the individual characteristics of patients. One patient suffices from 3 to 5 procedures, and they are already starting to feel considerable relief, while others need from 20 to 40 medicinal trays. It is necessary to make mandatory 20-day breaks after every 20 baths.
Traditional food for gout
In this disease, perhaps, the best effect brings strict diet. Although this disease is very difficult to cure, it is still possible in the case when the patient leads a healthy lifestyle and adheres to proper nutrition. But in proper nutrition, there are also many of its nuances, which we will talk about further. The diet of a patient with gout should not contain the following products:
Gout treatment with folk remedies. Cones on legs. How to treat gout.
Gout is a disease with metabolic disorders as a result of malnutrition. In the absence of enzyme, dissolving salts of uric acid, in the joint cavity and partially in the kidneys, microcrystals of uric acid are precipitated. In the body there are entire depots of urinary stones.
All the processes of stony congestion - as a consequence of obesity, endocrine diseases, diabetes, kidney failure, metabolic disorders.
If a scaling problem occurs, you need to monitor the blood levels of uric acid: in men the threshold should not exceed 0.42 mmol / l, and in women the maximum limit is 0.37 mmol / l.
Excess of sugar, salt, meat and fatty foods exacerbates joints. Useful for the joints of dairy products, as well as food rich in vitamin E - fish, nuts, vegetable oils.
TREATMENT OF MEDICAL BLOOM PRESSURE.
1 - A good remedy that helps with painful bumps on the toes is a compress with medical bile. Buy at the pharmacy one bottle of medical bile and tie the bump of the compress with bile for the night. The pain disappears after 10-15 procedures, in order to resolve the cone itself - you need about 35-45 procedures.
2 - To get rid of cones grown on toes, you will need to prepare the following composition. Combine 160 grams of camphor alcohol, 1 bottle of bile medical, 1 tbsp.hot pepper, 4 pods of ground pepper, put everything in a jar and put it in a cool dark place for a week. Compresses for cones do for 10 days at night. Then make a 3-month break and repeat again the treatment with compresses.
LAVOR SHEET IN TREATMENT OF GIFT.
In a mortar crush 5 laurel leaves and pour 100 ml of ammonia, insist 7 days. Spread the joint, wipe it off and get a lump of it every evening, and draw an iodine net at night on the joint. The treatment is long.
A GOOD PEOPLE FOR TREATMENT OF SHIELDS AT FEET.
Ordinary simple soap, grated on a grater, and lubricate the joint well. After washing off the soap and draw an iodine mesh. The course of treatment is about 30 days. This will help remove the pain and inflammation of the joint.
RECIPE FROM WAITING STICKS( STEPS) ON THE FOOT.
To powder 30 tablets of "Analgin" and dissolve in 250 ml of 10% iodine solution. Prepare the medicated medicine as often as possible painful bones.
Do 4 times a week for foot baths. For 3 liters of hot boiling water, 9 drops of iodine and dilute 3 tsp.baking soda. The duration of foot baths is 7 minutes. After painful joints, apply a 5% solution of iodine or lugol. Feet warm wrap, wrap paper and go to bed. In the morning, grease the bones for 4 hours with olive oil can vaseline. It is advisable to comply with the milk-vegetable diet. Determine the duration of treatment yourself.
TREATMENT OF GIFT BY TOOTH PASTA "POMORINE".
Legs should be soaked( to redness), wipe, wait a bit, and wipe the moisture again, then grease with paste. It is absorbed well and the bandage is not required. Procedure for night. Approximately a course of two weeks helps to get rid of growths and heel spurs, but if the disease is more chronic, then the treatment will be more prolonged.
Treatment of gout with folk remedies
1 - Lubricate the lump on the leg with camphor oil and iodine( exactly in this sequence!), Pre-steaming legs.
2 - You can apply propolis, softened with hands, to the cones of the legs, giving propolis the shape of the stone and wrapping it around with a dry bandage overnight. Also suitable is a tincture of propolis, which is sold in pharmacies, but in this case there should be a moist compress.
3 - Pour one fresh chicken egg in a glass with strong wine vinegar( 100 ml).Put in a cool dark place for 3-4 days, until the shell dissolves. The contents of the egg left in the film to reach, punch and pour the contents into the bowl, and grind to foam. Then add to the beaten egg vinegar together with the dissolved shell in the form of a precipitate, and 100 g turpentine. And vinegar and boiling water pour slowly in small portions, stirring well. The resulting mass is poured into a dark bottle with a tight-fitting stopper. If there is no dark, then the container should be wrapped in paper or cloth. Store the prepared medicine in a refrigerator or other cool place. Make a hot saline solution( dissolved in 0.5 liters of hot water is more salt or salt).Slightly cool, and dampening a woolen rag in it, rub the bump, wipe with a towel. Then lubricate the affected joint with the prepared medicine before shaking it well. Wrap it with a woolen cloth, creating a warm hat and fix it until the morning. The course of treatment is 7-10 days in a row. With old growths, the treatment should be repeated several times with interruptions.
4 - An affordable method of treating ossicles is absolutely for everyone - it's greasing with starved saliva. Lubricate and bumps, and heel spurs.
5 - It is able to become a good remedy against growths on joints and ordinary potatoes. On a cone to impose a gruel of the grated potato, or in the form of trays for feet. Pour the pan two-thirds clean with potatoes, and pour a quarter of the water. Boil the contents for fifteen minutes, then add 300 ml of the decoction to the basin with hot water and then pour it on as it cools. Cleaning should be applied directly to the bump and be careful not to get burned. The duration of the procedure is at least half an hour. If you do these baths several times a day, the bumps on your feet in a couple of weeks will not be a concern.
6 - In the popular treatment of cones on joints, you can use a special ointment. To do this, a fresh chicken egg with a white shell should be poured with vinegar and put in a dark place for a couple of weeks. The egg should dissolve during this time. Then the shell in which it left to be thrown away, and the protein and yolk to connect with 1 tbsp.melted lard and 10 g of turpentine ointment. Apply the ointment on the bumps in a day, alternating with an iodine net.
7 - You can prepare a slurry from: lemon juice( 2 parts), 3% iodine( 1 part), chopped aspirin( 2 tablets) at home. Apply the resulting product in the form of a compress, then cover with cellophane and wrap it with a woolen shawl. Carry out treatment for three days, then make a week break.
8 - Use for warming warm honey, heated in a water bath. Spread on the cone and massage patting for 10 min.wash and wrap at night.
9 - With your hands, knead the washed sorrel, And put the gruel onto the bumps. Sorrel sorrel is destroying the salts solvable in the joints. Course of the month.
Simultaneously with the treatment of gout with compresses, it is necessary to take the salt-removing anti-inflammatory composition
* - It is necessary to take all the components in equal proportions: blackberry, linden, chamomile, and St. John's wort. Pour 2 tablespoons.shredded collection of one glass of boiling water, let it brew for 20-30 minutes.and drink 100 ml 3 times a day.
* - Birch juice, berries from cranberries, cranberries, broth of cranberry leaves and tincture on blackberry whips, the root of elecampane are useful in this.
* - Wild strawberry is a great curative property. When gout is especially useful juice from fresh berries. But since the berries are only available in early summer, you can replace them with infusion from the leaves of wild strawberry, prepared in advance for the whole winter. Pour 2 tbsp.spoons of raw materials, 200 ml of boiling water and steamed for 15-20 minutes in a water bath. Received infusion drink during the day in three meals for half an hour before meals.
* - Drink a daily infusion of black currant leaves: pour 25 g of raw material 0.5 liters of boiling water, 30 minutes.persist, strain and drink 4-5 times a day for 1/2 cup. For the winter, store the leaves of currant.
* - Infusion of cowberry leaf. Brew 1 tsp.cranberry leaf boiling water, insist night. And in the morning drink in 30 minutes.before eating half a glass, and in the evening the second half. The course of treatment is a month. Within a month, it is impossible to exclude salted, fried, smoked food from the diet.
For gouty pains, baths of medicinal herbs
* - will be useful. Pour 100 g of sage leaves, 6 l of boiling water, and let stand for 10 minutes on low heat. Then cool to a temperature, so as not to burn yourself and get into the infusion of aching joints.
* - Pour a mixture of flowers of chamomile pharmacy - 100 g and table salt or sea salt - 200 g, 10 l of boiling water. Cool to a temperature so as not to burn yourself and get into the infusion of aching joints. This bath is a great help, with pain in the joints and when they swell. Procedures should be performed daily at bedtime, lasting from 30 minutes to 1 hour.
* - Pour 100g of Mullein seeds into 2L water and boil for 25 minutes. And soar in this healing water sick joints, the course to complete cure.