How and what can you treat gout: traditional and alternative ways of
Mankind has long been faced with such a disease as gout. If before it was considered a disease of aristocrats, today it is much more common. This is due to the improvement of the quality of life and the nature of the food of the population of the entire globe. Such patients are forced to constantly suffer painful joint pains at the time of exacerbation of the disease, which sooner or later leads to disruption of functioning or even destruction of the inflamed joint. Therefore, it is quite natural and justified to actively seek alternative methods of care, except for the usual medical treatment( treatment of gout with herbs, beekeeping products and other means).About them will be discussed in this article.
What's new in drug treatment
Unfortunately, modern pharmacy has not been able to move far in the development of drugs for the treatment of gout. All the drugs available on the market that cure gout have been used for a long time and continue to be appointed by modern specialists. The only thing that has changed is the trade names of the drugs, although the active substances that make up their basis have remained the same. The effectiveness of modern tools is slightly higher than their predecessors due to the better degree of purification of raw materials from which they are made. The very fact that the existing medicinal bases remain the same indirectly indicates their relative effectiveness. Otherwise, it would be necessary to find alternative drugs that help to defeat the disease.
Drugs for the treatment of gout are taken only under the supervision of a doctor
The treatment for gout should be differentiated according to the stage and severity of the pathological process. The differentiated treatment tactics of the use of drugs depending on the group and mechanism of action are given in the table.
|Preparations||Mechanism of action||Usage features|
|Colchicine||Direct anti-inflammatory effect and decreased intensity of the formation of uric acid crystals||Used in any of the periods of gout. Mild forms of the disease with periodic exacerbations can be treated with colchicine only during an exacerbation. Severe clinical variants with persistent relapse are subject to continuous colchicine therapy in small doses. This will keep the disease under control, will not cause addiction and insensitivity to the drug. In case of another exacerbation, the dose rises. The drug is quite toxic and therefore treatment can be carried out exclusively under the supervision of a doctor and blood tests.|
|NSAIDs( indomethacin, diclofenac, movalis, nimesulide)||Reduction of inflammation and pain in affected joints||Drugs in this group are symptomatic therapy, because they can not cure gout, but only reduce its manifestations. The expediency of their use arises in the case of exacerbation of gout. The transition of the inflammatory process to the stage of remission is an indication for their withdrawal. Periodic pain in the joints affected by gouty inflammation can be treated with medication with the help of this group.|
|Glucocorticoid hormones( medrol, dexamethasone, methylprednisolone)||Anti-inflammatory effect due to decrease in the immune component of inflammation||Appointed exclusively in cases of pronounced exacerbation of the gouty process represented by multiple joint damage( gouty polyarthritis).The drug should be withdrawn gradually, reducing the dose by the type of stepwise therapy.|
|Hypouracemic agents||Urticosuric drugs - accelerate the excretion of uric acid from the body||The most common drugs: sulfinpyrazone, probenecid, benziodarone. They are well suited for retaining chronic gout in the remission phase, since they affect the key part of its pathogenesis - the concentration of uric acid. The peculiarity of their clinical application is that by enhancing the excretion of urinary crystals, they can cause colic pain( renal colic).Therefore, uricosuric agents with caution are prescribed to patients with kidney stones or other forms of urolithiasis. Transported well and relatively non-toxic to the body.|
|Inhibitors of uricosynthesis - drugs that inhibit the production of uric acid in the body||Allopurinol, orotic acid, and thiopurinol have been used in this group. The reception of such drugs has a pathogenic effect on gouty inflammation, preventing its occurrence. Virtually do not increase the excretion of crystals and stones from the kidneys and therefore can be used in people with urolithiasis. They are transferred well and are suitable for long-term use in order to prevent exacerbations of gout.|
It's important to remember! Medication methods should form the basis of the therapeutic process of any clinical case of gout. It is unacceptable to abandon it, hoping to be cured only by any other means. The treatment process must be controlled by a specialist!
As an aid to gout, medicinal herbs can be used. They are easy to prepare at home.
Infusion of wild rosemary
The shoots of the plant possess the highest healing properties. Insist them after preliminary preparation( drying and grinding) at the rate of 25 gr.for one liter of boiling water. The infusion time is about 10 hours in a warm place. After straining, take half a cup after each meal.
Decoction of birch leaves
Dried birch leaves in an amount of about 7-8 gr.crushed and poured 500 gr.hot water, then placed in a water bath for 10-15 minutes. The broth is infused and cooled for an hour. Take in a refrigerated form for 50 g.before meals 2-3 times a day. You can use ordinary birch juice fresh, canned or in the form of kvass.
Decoction of cowberry leavesAnother advise reading:
Gout on the legs in men
Dried and shredded cowberry leaves in the amount of 3-4 teaspoons are poured in with two glasses of hot water and boiled in a water bath for about 20 minutes. After infusion and cooling for an hour, the broth is filtered and ready for use. It is enough to drink about a quarter of a glass 3-4 times a day.
Broth from elderberry leaves
Dried and shredded raw materials are poured into 1.5 glasses of water and boiled for 10 minutes. After settling, straining and pushing up the sediment, take half a glass of broth with each meal.
These recipes are far from being all that effectively help to keep gout under control. Of other plants common heather common, Veronica officinalis, mountain bird, geranium meadow, nettle nettle and others.
Features of treatment with soda
Today, soda treatment is very popular. In part, this topic is over-hyped and exaggerated. After all, ordinary soda can not be a panacea for all diseases. But in the case of gout, she is able to help a little. Convincing data on the effectiveness and appropriateness of the internal intake of aqueous solution with soda is not. Local use of it will not make long wait for a positive effect. Most of all, it is noticeable in patients with small periarticular extensions( tofus) on their legs. The recipe for the preparation is simple: in three liters of water, 3 teaspoons of soda are bred. After stirring, 9 drops of iodine are added and the solution is re-mixed. Use the prepared mixture can be in the form of daily warm baths or lotions.
Gouty patients should be mindful of the list of prohibited products
Hirudotherapy of gout
Treatment with leeches is used in various sections of medicine. Judging its effectiveness at the scientific level is very difficult, because this is the direction of alternative medicine. But in the battle for health, all the ways are good. Theoretically, the leech during the bite gives off a lot of substances that have a positive effect on the state of the blood circulation and relieve inflammatory manifestations in the bite area. Such judgments are confirmed in practice by positive reviews of many, although not all patients.
The treatment course with leeches consists of 6-7 procedures, during which 6-8 special medical leeches are established in the area of affected joints. The subsequent treatment sessions are carried out with an interval of 6-7 days. If necessary, after the end of the course treatment, it is repeated, but not earlier than two weeks later.
It's important to remember! One of the most important elements of gout treatment is adherence to dietary regimens. Proper nutrition can not only remove the inflammation, but also affect the mechanisms of triggering gouty inflammation!
Will vinegar help
Along with the popularity of treatment with soda, equally widely advertised is the treatment with apple cider vinegar. Identical and the realities of the effectiveness of these funds for gout. Treatment of this disease with apple cider vinegar for gout is used for a long time. Since this method has not lost its relevance for a long time, this indicates its relative effectiveness.
Treatment with apple cider vinegar can be represented by its internal reception or external application in the area of the toes or hands. In the first case, one tablespoon of vinegar is diluted in a glass of water and drunk in the morning during periods of exacerbation of the inflammatory process. As it abates, the reception is canceled and transferred to external use. To do this, use warm apple cider vinegar in a clean or slightly diluted form, such as a bath or compress for the affected joint.
Beekeeping products treatment
Apitherapy is a powerful alternative medicine, the treatment of which is the treatment with bees and products of their vital activity. The positive effects of substances in their composition, coincide with those that are able to stop gouty inflammation. The most widely used bee honey in its pure form or in the composition of various mixtures with medicinal plants or other folk remedies. Bite stings are also effective. During the apitherapy session, several bites are applied to the area of inflamed joints, which reduces the inflammatory manifestations in them.
Gout is a unidirectional disease that can be influenced in many ways. To achieve maximum results of treatment, you must combine them.
Is bath useful for gout?
About the healing properties of the baths known for a long time. When visiting a sauna, a person has an excellent opportunity to purify your body. With the help of hot steam, the skin is stimulated. Through the open pores, the body is cleansed of toxins and toxins. Very useful bath for the respiratory system, to the same it helps prevent cardiovascular diseases.
Bath with gout is recommended as a preventative. Under the influence of hot steam, the blood ducts expand, as a result of which rapid and intensive blood circulation occurs. Thus, oxygen reaches all the cells available in the human body, delivering useful substances to them. In a bath under the influence of moist air and hot steam together with sweat, the body releases excess lactic acid. The surplus of this substance can cause a person to be more fatigued.
Many women go to bathe in order to lose excess pounds. As you know, a sauna can save 1 to 3 kg at a time. Those who do not have enough time for active sports, the sauna will help warm up all the muscles. In addition, periodic sauna visits favorably affect the central nervous system. Relieve nervous tension can help hot steam with a contrast shower, to get the maximum effect is to apply a birch broom.
Periodically visit the bath is recommended for people suffering from the following joint diseases:
- is a gout.
What is the use of a bath with a gout
Therapeutic massage with a broom removes toxins and excess fluid from the body
As a rule, the metabolism in the human body leads to gout. In the joints, salts of uric acid are deposited, which subsequently lead to their destruction. Gout can affect almost any joint, but in most cases the disease brings suffering to the hands and feet. Gradual destruction of the joint is accompanied by severe pain. Most often, the cause of gout is the diseased kidney, which can not cope with the removal of uric acid from the body.
Typical signs of gout are growths on the affected joints( often the disease affects the joints of the big toes).To relieve the aggravation, you can use herbs, and sports will also have a good effect. Bath is one of the most effective methods of treating gout. The fact is that all of the above properties of hot steam have a beneficial effect on the affected joints. It is worth noting that alcohol and smoking with gout can exacerbate the situation.
Often this disease is characterized as chronic. Treatment of gout in such cases can only relieve the aggravation, but after a while the disease will again manifest itself. For best results, going to the bath is recommended daily, especially if it is a chronic form of gout. It is very important that the sauna is filled with persistent and hot steam, with it the work of the affected joints is gradually normalized.
Treatment of gout will help to get rid of unbearable pressing pains. When you visit the sauna should follow certain recommendations, so you will strengthen the effect obtained from the procedure. You should know that it is contraindicated to take alcohol before and during sauna.
Treatment of gout is due to the removal of uric acid from the body, which goes away with sweat. You can increase sweating in various ways. For example, in between visits to the steam room, spread the body with honey mixed with salt.
Treatment of gout can also be done with lotions for which medicinal herbs are used. A good effect allows you to get a broom and massage. For people suffering from some other diseases, visiting a sauna can be dangerous. Therefore, before using this method of treating gout, you should get advice from a doctor.
Recommendations for visiting the steam room
In case of severe exacerbation of gout, a bath visit is contraindicated. It is better to go to the sauna, when the pain in the affected joints is absent. The procedure should be approached seriously. Eliminate from your diet pickles and smoked products, as well as all that has a high protein content. I'll have to give up bread.
Before you go to the sauna, take care of preparing special broths for the heater. You can use medicinal herbs. When they evaporate, the body is saturated with useful components, after such a procedure, gout will not remind of yourself with severe pain. To make one of the broths you will need cowberry leaves( 1 tablespoon), which you need to fill with a glass of water. Cook the broth in a water bath for 20 minutes. After languishing in the infusion, you can add water( 1 liter).
With gout while visiting the steam room, it is very important to observe certain precautions. First of all, you should not forget about the headdress. To overeat before going to the bath is also not recommended.
As you know, the optimal time in the steam room is 5 minutes. The person, who is suffering from gout, should avoid hypothermia, therefore it is not recommended to pour cold water. Keep in mind that contrast procedures should be moderate.
Broom and grass will help fight the disease
If you are suffering from gout, simple steam will not have the expected therapeutic effect. His influence is limited only by heating the body. In order to prevent gout from hurting you with severe pain, you can apply special gels. An excellent preventive effect can have therapeutic herbs. In addition, other methods of folk medicine are not bad at all.
Before you visit the steam room, you can prepare a mixture that includes butter and alcohol( vodka).The oil is brought to a boil in a water bath, the formed foam is removed. Then add the same amount of alcohol and mix everything thoroughly. After the alcohol burns out, the composition is ready for use. The received means rub in the amazed joint.
A significant effect can be achieved with the help of a broom. His choice should be taken seriously, as different brooms are designed to treat various diseases. Some will help cure catarrhal diseases, others are used for preventive action on sick joints. With gout it is necessary to use nettle, birch and eucalyptus brooms.
Using a birch and eucalyptus broom, a good therapeutic effect can be obtained. People suffering from gout are advised to use nettle brooms. This plant has burning properties, so before using the broom make sure that it is properly steamed and ready for use.
After bath procedures, it is recommended to rub the affected joints with a tincture made on the basis of the inflorescence of lilacs. You can prepare it yourself, for this you need 0.5 liters of alcohol and the inflorescences mentioned. The drug should be insisted for about three weeks.
You can apply gentle massage for the affected joints, while it is recommended to use special ointments. At the end of the procedure, the patient's joint needs dry heat, so wrap it with a warm kerchief or a towel.
What to do if the bath is contraindicated
To hypertensive people and people having problems with the cardiovascular or nervous systems, it is contraindicated to visit a steam room. In this case, you will have to use other methods of treating gout.
Sport can help to achieve a good result. Even the most intensive medication, combined with a bath visit, will not bring significant results if a person leads a passive lifestyle. In cases of joint diseases, doctors often prescribe special gymnastics courses.
Traditional medicine is rich in a variety of techniques, which often have a good therapeutic effect. So, for example, the withdrawal of uric acid from the body is promoted by freshly squeezed carrot and cucumber juices. Use them is recommended on an empty stomach three times a day for one glass. In addition, reduce the level of uric acid can be with apples.
Therapeutic exercises heals
A good result can be given by herbal tea made from yarrow, mint and dogrose. It should be noted again that people who use alcohol in gout at least in small doses provoke the development and aggravation of the disease. The fact is that alcohol delays uric acid in the body.
Many people do not care about soda treatment, and this method is not only the easiest and affordable, but also very effective. Treatment of joints with conventional baking soda has received quite a few positive reviews. Soda can dissolve harmful deposits in the joints, and also maintain the acid-base balance.
If you are interested in treatment with soda, take it recommended for 30 minutes.before meals, for 1.5 tsp, with a glass of water, which must necessarily be warm. In addition, you can be treated beforehand dissolved in water soda. The main thing is not to forget that by applying cold water, you can damage your stomach.
To date, soda treatment has become widespread. There are many different recipes for the preparation of medicines based on this product.
Treatment of gout with folk remedies: homemade recipes.
Traditional gout treatment helps to successfully remove gouty attacks.
Incorrect metabolism or its violation in the body can trigger a gout disease.
Gout occurs with excessive consumption of food rich in substances such as purines, resulting in poorly soluble salts of uric acid, the so-called urates, accumulating in the human body.
If uric acid is formed too much or poorly functioning by the kidneys due to its evacuation from the body, the crystals of the uric acid salt gather in druses and settle in the joint cavity.
The presence of salts in the joints is an irritating factor, but their presence leads to the first bouts of the disease only with a combination of conditions for gout attacks, which include: excessive consumption of purine-containing foods and alcohol.
Under the influence of provoking factors, connective tissues and the joint muscles become inflamed, there is a sharp pain - the so-called attack of gout.
The joints of the big toe are affected with the greatest frequency:
- The foot swells, increases in volume, the foot resembles a bear's paw.
- Reddening of the joint to a purple color is observed, its sensitivity sharply increases, the touch brings unbearable pain.
- Gout attacks last up to 4 days, then pass. Relapse occurs with a break of approximately one to eight months. Then the seizures are repeated more often, the pain turns into a chronic one.
- Joints gradually lose their mobility, there is destruction of articular bags and cartilage of the joint, sodium salts are deposited in the cavities of the adjacent bones.
Urates in the form of crystals are deposited subcutaneously in various parts of the body, forming nodes filled with whitish mass - tofusi. The deposition of urate sodium provokes inflammatory processes in the knee and elbow joints - bursitis. The initiated process of gout flow leads to urolithiasis - the deposition of urate in the kidneys and inflammation of the kidneys - pyelonephritis.
Effective treatment of gout at home: folk recipes ^
Treatment of gout with home remedies: folk recipes.
To ease the suffering of patients, folk gout treatment has a fairly wide range of tools. When treating gout with home remedies, external ointments, compresses and mashing are widely used. Treatment of gout at home is quite successful with prolonged and persistent use of folk remedies.
Treatment of hand gout
Treatment of gout on the hands with fresh fat:
- Unsalted fresh fat to cut into small plates according to the number of sick fingers on the arm.
- Each piece must be rubbed into the affected joint until the plate is completely thin.
- The used fat is discarded. If the pain does not pass, then the pieces are bandaged to the joints for the night.
Treatment of gout with aloe vera juice:
- 50g of aloe leaf juice mixed with 150g of Indian onion tincture, add 100g of honey.
- Rub very carefully in the affected joint - you can get irritation of sensitive skin.
Treatment of knee arthritis
- 500 grams of iodized salt is poured with water until the coating is boiled until the liquid evaporates completely.
- In a warm pickle add 200g of Vaseline or melted chicken fat.
- The resulting ointment is applied to a cloth made of natural wool and compresses the knee joint for the night.
- For more effective treatment, simultaneously take 200 ml in the morning and evening of decoction of linden flowers for the reception.
Treatment of gout on the legs
- Polkuska household soap grate on a large grater, dissolve in 2 liters of water with a temperature of 40 degrees, fill the salt in half the pack.
- To dissolve in feet for 30 minutes.
- Do not let the solution cool down by pouring warm water.
Treatment of foot gout
- 2kg of sea fish is separated from the spinal bone.
- Fish meat is divided into 10 portions, each part is packed in polyethylene and placed in a freezer.
- Each evening to unfreeze, apply in a plastic bag to a painful place on the foot, put on warm socks for the night.
- The next morning the fish should be discarded, feet washed and greased with any foot cream. Treatment for 10 days.
Treatment of gout iodine
- 5 tablets of aspirin dissolved in 10 ml iodine tincture.
- If you lose the color of the solution, you can smear the affected joints.
- The procedure is carried out overnight. Wearing warm gloves and socks is mandatory.
Treatment of gout with
- Baking soda( 3 teaspoons) and 9 drops of iodine tincture is poured with 3 liters of warm water - this is the composition of the foot bath. Take a bath for 15 minutes every night for 10 days.
- A mixture is made of baking soda, mustard powder and bee honey - each component is a teaspoonful. On the previously melted joints, the mixture is applied overnight, covered with a plastic wrap and wrapped with a strengthening bandage. The course of treatment is 2 weeks.
Treatment of gout with apple bite
- Stir in a glass of clean water for 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar with honey.
- Take three times a day for half an hour before meals.
- The course of treatment lasts a month. After a break of 20 days, the intake of apple cider vinegar and honey is repeated.
Treatment of gout with medicinal herbs
- Take a fresh teaspoon of nettle juice over a teaspoon during the day 3 times;
- 20g of cranberry leaves is brewed with a glass of boiling water. Take at least 4 servings per day.
- Herbal baths of medicinal herbs have an effective effect on the course of the disease: pour 500 g of medicine chamomile 5L boiling water, insist for 2 hours. Pour into the bath water after percolation.
- One course of treatment from 3 procedures will help;others need from 20 to 40 - all depends on the severity of the course of the disease.
Treatment of gout with bees( apitherapy)
Home treatment for gout involves treatment with beekeeping products and apitherapy.
- A glass of dry dead bees pour a liter of vodka, keep in the dark for 2 weeks. Use infusion for rubbing the sick joints after percolation.
- Impregnated with bee infusion( see the recipe above), a linen cloth is applied to pre-greased joints with oil or grease, covered with cellophane and wrapped on top with a warm bandage.
Treatment of gout with propolis
- 100g of propolis pour 100 g of vegetable oil, warm in a water bath for half an hour, until propolis dissolves completely. After cooling, use to rub the joints.
Prevention and helpful advice on how to relieve arthritic pain ^
For the management of acute gout attacks, the doctor usually prescribes the use of anti-inflammatory drugs( diclofenac, ibuprofen, movalis, etc.).Nimesid will help to reduce pain. As for the treatment process in general, the treatment of gout with a diet gives good results in the first place;second, it is mandatory to take medications to remove purines from the body - purinol, allopurinol.
For gouty attacks, rest and rest should be given to the joints. Medicines prescribed by the doctor, the disease does not cure, only relieve inflammation and reduce pain, so you should follow the doctor's recommendations for taking medications to reduce the level of uric acid in the body. To reduce pain, an ice pack can be applied to the affected area for 10 minutes.
When exacerbating the disease, it is important to observe a special diet, excluding from the diet: by-products, fatty fish, canned meat, rich broths, red meat, smoked products, spicy sauces, legumes. From vegetables tomatoes, spinach, sorrel are contraindicated;under strict prohibition is alcohol in the form of beer, cognac, champagne, red wines. All patients with gout are recommended to unloading days. Fasting is prohibited.
It is recommended to drink more than usual pure water or alkaline mineral water, green tea. Products allowed for gout: bread and bakery products of yesterday's baking, milk and lactic products, cottage cheese, hard cheese, white poultry, fish of low-fat varieties, vegetables in any form( except salted and marinated), fruits, eggs( 1 pc inday), drinks( except aerated), not strong tea and coffee.
Preventing gout disease:
- It is necessary to monitor the quality and comfort of shoes;
- Eliminate possible injuries and joint damage;
- Monitor the level of uric acid in the blood;
- Observe the culture of nutrition;
- Do not allow the formation of excess weight.
Popular methods of treating various diseases are not inferior in popularity to classical medicine. Treatment of gout with baking soda is a vivid confirmation of this. This inexpensive powder is able to cope with many diseases, and it will be found in every home.
Stages of development and symptoms of gout on the legs
Human legs often become a place of localization of various diseases. Gout is one of them. The cause of this disease is the accumulation in the body of uric acid, the level of which rises in the blood. This component negatively affects the joints of the person, the most common variant is the inflammation of the joint at the base of the thumb.Notable stages of gout
The main stages of the disease:
- Acute - manifests itself in the form of seizures. There is an increase in body temperature to 38 degrees. The joint is swollen, and on the surface of the skin there is redness, sometimes a blue tint. Acute pain almost completely limits the movement of the aching finger. The period lasts up to 10 days.
- Subacute - milder form acute. Inflammation of only one joint is observed. As a rule, it is a metatarsal joint. The pain is muffled.
- The artery is a rather severe form of the disease, in which the tendons are affected. The heel tendons are especially affected. This disease requires immediate treatment, otherwise it threatens to develop into a chronic form.
- Rheumatoid - shows itself a dull aching pain. Often affects the knee joints.
- Malosymptomatic stage - the disease flows almost imperceptibly, a person does not feel any discomfort.
- Pseudoflegmotic - inflammation of the joint with this form occurs with pronounced symptoms, such as leukocytosis, inflammation of the affected joint, fever.
Soda with gout at any stage will help to remove acute inflammation and speed up treatment, but remember that treatment of neglected or chronic form takes longer and harder.
The most common folk methods of treatment of the diseaseUseful products for health
Along with medical therapy people try to ease the course of the disease with folk remedies. The most popular are:
- Changing diet - this method is based on the exclusion from the diet of foods that increase the level of uric acid in the blood( meat, mushrooms, seafood).In this case, you should take fish oil, various sources of vitamin E, as well as red and blue berries.
- Cleansing of joints - this method allows to reduce deposits in inflamed areas. The most common and most effective way is to take the decoction of bay leaves, there are several recipes for this solution, you can choose any that you like.
- The reception of various decoctions - the essence of the method is based on the alleviation of the course of the disease. In this case, the effect on the body can be of two types: excretion of uric acid from the body, that is, elimination of the underlying cause of the disease, or removal of the acute stage of the disease, which reduces inflammation and pain. In the first case, take the broths of various herbs and berries, but the most effective are the seeds of celery. For the second purpose, decoctions of white willow, ginger, and also the addition of turmeric are suitable. Excellent treatment of gout with soda has proven itself.
- Apitherapy - a poison that gets under the skin with bee stings, perfectly removes acute inflammation.
- Medical gymnastics - the method is based on increasing the mobility of the joints of the feet, especially the thumb. It is necessary to perform circular motions in the air, left-right, up-down and others.
It should be remembered that folk methods should be used only as an addition to the basic drug therapy. Their impact on the body is individual, so untimely assistance of a qualified doctor can lead to a chronic form of the disease.
Advantages of soda
- treatment Expressed speed of effect and noticeable tangible result.
- The low price of the ingredients of the required solution.
- Ability to prepare a solution and its use at home.
- Virtually no contraindications.
- The possibility of combining drug therapy and folk method of using soda with iodine.
This method is suitable for almost all people suffering from gout. Even some doctors admit that the solution can alleviate the condition of the affected joint.
Soda solution recipe for gout
Soda baths and lotions will help to remove acute inflammation and ease the course of the disease. This method was invented a long time ago, and several generations have already estimated its effectiveness. Baking soda for gout is a very effective way of removing the acute stage.
To prepare an effective solution, you need the following - three liters of pure water, in which three teaspoons of soda are dissolved. All is thoroughly mixed, then 9 drops of iodine must be added. Mix again - the miraculous solution is ready. Treatment is extremely external, in the form of trays and lotions.
Contraindications of gout therapy with soda lotions
Despite the seeming harmlessness of the components of the therapeutic solution, this folk method should be used with caution. Like any other chemical substance, soda with prolonged use can cause negative reactions of the body.
Since contact occurs solely with the skin, do not long hold the lotion on the leg. The skin may react with rather strong irritation. Also, when preparing the solution, everything should be done carefully, since inhaling soda causes a burn of the mucous membranes of the nose. As for iodine, the method is contraindicated in people with an allergy to iodine. In general, the way to get rid of gout with a soda solution is pretty good.