LFK with humeroscapular periarthritisThe use of exercise therapy occupies an important place in the complex treatment of various diseases. This is especially important in the treatment of diseases of the musculoskeletal system and, in particular, the humeroparous periarthritis.
What is humeropathy periarthritis
Pleuralopathy periarthritis is a symptom-complex that develops as a result of inflammation of the surrounding shoulder joint of soft tissues( capsules of the joint, tendons and ligaments).The incidence increases with age.
The defeat of periarticular tissues is due to a variety of causes, including:
- cervical osteochondrosis;
- trauma to the region of the joint;
- occupational exposures leading to chronic microtrauma;
- congenital features of the structure.
Brachial periarthritis syndrome is characterized by the following symptoms:
- joint pain that increases with certain movements, depending on the affected area;
- weakness and atrophy of shoulder muscles;
- restriction of movements - characterized by varying degrees up to the development of the "frozen joint".
The goals of exercise therapy
Therapeutic gymnastics with the development of humeropyritis is an obligatory component of therapy and its task is to achieve the following:
- prophylaxis of contracture development;
- recovery of strength and muscle tone;
- strengthening of the ligament apparatus;
- improvement of local blood circulation;
- increase in the volume of movements.
Therapeutic physical training is assigned at the stage of rehabilitation and is conducted under the supervision of a specialist.
Exercises exercise therapy can be performed in different starting positions:
- lying on the back;
- lying on the stomach;
- sitting on a chair;
- near the gymnastic wall;
- in the standing position.
During the training it is possible to use a variety of subjects:
- gymnastic stick;
- of the ball;
- rubber tape.
There are certain requirements for the exercise of exercise therapy:
- gradual increase in load;
- classes should be regular;
- doing exercises should not cause pain;
- exercises should be performed slowly;
- begins with movements in the distal joints( wrists, wrist and elbow joints), and then move on to shoulder exercises.
Exemplary set of exercises
First the movements are carried out, lying on the back:
- squeezing-unclenching of fingers;
- movements in the wrist joint( flexion-extension);
- rotation with brushes;
- hands down along the body, inhale them bend them in the elbows, bring the brush to the shoulders, on exhalation return to the starting position;
- bring the hands to the shoulders, produce the elbows;
- bring the hands to your shoulders, raise your elbows on your breath, lower them down on exhalation;
- to spread hands, relax, regain breath.
Exercises performed while sitting:
- raising and lowering the arm on the healthy side, then doing the same with the patient with the hand;
- movement shoulders up, down;
- movement shoulders in a circle with the hands down;
- movements in the cervical region - tilts, circular movements.
Exercises in the standing position:
- flapping hands to the sides, forwards and backwards;
- walking, accompanied by sweeping movements of hands.
Complex of exercises Popova
Doctor Pyotr Popov developed his complex of exercises, which implies the principle of "small movements" - doing stretching, rotating, wiggling. Therapeutic gymnastics is built on simple movements that do not bring the patient any discomfort and pain.
Basic exercises of the complex:
- raise the shoulders maximally upwards and draw with the shoulders the figure eight first synchronously, then take turns;
- pull the spine, lifting the shoulders up, linger, then lower your shoulders down, fix the position again;
- to carry out the movement of the hands "scissors" - on the inhale to spread hands so that the shoulder blades are connected, on exhalation - to cross;
- take turns to raise your hands up, turning your body towards the raised limb, while lowering your arm down relax the muscles of the shoulder girdle;
- arm bend at the elbow joint, lift, then lower it down and slowly straighten, repeat with the other hand;
- make the lock, stretching his arms forward, perform wave-like movements, stretching the muscles of the shoulder and gradually increasing the tempo;
- circular movements by hands, extended forward and connected to the lock;
- put your hands palms down on your knees, tilt the body forward, turning your shoulder to the opposite knee, then straighten up and repeat the exercise with the other shoulder;
- to tilt the body forward, pull the chest to the knees, linger, trying to pull the shoulders to the legs, fix the body in this position, return to the starting position.
After completing each exercise from the main complex, it is recommended to do warm-up movements:
- imitating walking, sitting - legs to be set shoulder width, back straight, to raise and lower the feet, at this time to carry out sliding movements along the thigh, inhale - to lower hands to the knees, on exhalation - raise them up;
- is the same walking, in the sitting position, but the arms are made circular movements, from the hip to the knees, and lower, if the pain does not disturb.
Exercise for relaxation is performed in case when there is a feeling of tension during the main complex:
- in the sitting position, with the arms lowered along the body, the muscles of the shoulder and back relaxed - slow movements of the shoulders up and down, at this time, bend the spine, then slowlystraighten up.
Contraindications to physiotherapy exercises
In the presence of the following conditions of exercise physical therapy contraindicated:
- the presence of circulatory insufficiency from stage 2 and above;
- presence of fever;
- risk of bleeding;
- high blood pressure.
Regular daily performance of the complex of therapeutic gymnastics allows to achieve positive dynamics, to achieve a reduction in pain, to improve the functional state of the joints.
Physiotherapy with polyurethritis: Methodology of Popov as a method of treatment
Pleuralopathy periarthritis is not as widely known as, for example, osteochondrosis of the spine, but no less painful and difficult to treat. It is an inflammation of the joint connecting the humerus and scapula, its periarticular tissues( ligaments, tendons and joint capsule).For the fight against this disease, drug therapy, physiotherapy and exercise therapy are used, as the course of physical exercises by P.Popov's technique has proved to be well.
Causes of the disease
Often, humeroparous periarthritis is one of the manifestations of systemic polyarthritis - a disease that affects all large and small joints. There are several reasons for polyarthritis today - it is believed that it can have a different origin. Depending on the origin, the following varieties of polyarthritis are distinguished:
- Infectious polyarthritis develops on the background or as a result of the infectious agent's damage to the body. Less commonly, arthritis is caused by parasites. Infection penetrates deeper into the joint with the current of passing blood and causes in it a specific inflammation, which is stopped after the appointment of effective therapy;in some cases after the transferred inflammation, changes in the function and anatomical structure of the joints remain.
- Rheumatoid polyarthritis. The etiology of it is not clear today; two main factors in the development of this kind of joint inflammation are identified:
- , the heredity of
- , past-transmitted viral diseases( parotitis, measles, respiratory syncytial infection, hepatitis B, herpes, cytomegalovirus infection)
The starting point for the onset of the diseasesupercooling, stress, intoxication, disturbance of metabolic processes and the use of mutagenic preparations.
- Gouty polyarthritis. It develops as a result of impaired uric acid metabolism, as a result of which uric acid salts are deposited inside the joints and on the periarticular surface, forming characteristic nodules.
- Polyarthritis as a concomitant pathology of the underlying disease: systemic lupus erythematosus, psoriasis, granulomatosis, borreliosis and others.
Predisposing factors contribute to the development of polyarthritis: excessive physical stress, bad habits, excess weight, sedentary lifestyle. In particular, humeropathy periarthritis often occurs in people engaged in manual labor, lifting weights or performing the same type of motion with their hands for a long time.
Probably the development of this pathology in case of trauma - dislocation, sprain of the shoulder joint or bruise. In this case, there is an acute onset of the disease, associated with a traumatic situation in the anamnesis.
Clinical picture with polyurethritis
The leading symptom of the disease is the pain in the projection of the shoulder joint and shoulder blade, which is amplified by hand movements - attempts to lift it or rotate outward or inward. Pain sharp, burning, resting slightly decreases, takes nochy character. Hand movements are severely limited. As a rule, the disease takes a chronic course with periods of exacerbation and remission. Exacerbation of the disease can provoke:
- Exceeding the limits of the allowable physical activity
In the acute phase, there may be an increase in body temperature to subfebrile, general malaise, weakness. With infectious lesions of the shoulder joint, the body temperature can rise to high figures, and the pain can pulsate.
At objective survey the following picture is revealed: integuments in a projection of the amazed joint edematous, quite often hyperemic. Palpation of the joint is painful. In terms of blood, a picture of inflammation can be observed.
Often the disease takes an unfavorable course: due to frequent exacerbations, deforming changes in the joint surface and the absence of adequate rehabilitation measures, spines of the tendon-ligamentous apparatus are formed, stiffness( ankylosis, contracture) of the shoulder joint begins to develop, which gradually leads to a decrease in the function of the hand. Therefore, rehabilitation physiotherapy plays a big role in maintaining movements in the affected arthritic joint and preventing exacerbations of chronic periarthritis.
Technique of Dr. Popov
PA Popov for a long time specialized in restoring the functions of the human body after the trauma. He paid special attention to connective tissue - the ligaments and tendons surrounding the joints and bundles of muscle fibers. The theory and practice of Dr. Popov is based on the fact that as a result of trauma, the elements of the joint complex or fragments of the broken limb take an incorrect position, and the connective tissue "remembers" this position and continues to support it even after healing the lesion. The same happens with an inflammatory disease, including a humeropathy periarthritis: a person spares the affected joint in order to avoid the pain that causes movement by hand. The ligaments fix this position and prevent it from changing even after the inflammation has been stopped.
This ability of ligaments to "remember" the right position and support it, Dr. Popov began to use for his own purposes, by training connective tissue and helping her to take the right position. For this he uses the methods of "small movements". The essence of this method consists in the gradual "loosening" of stiffened in one position ligaments. For this, the patient is offered special complexes, during which he performs cautious, with a small amplitude, movement and at the same time closely watches his feelings. In the course of training a person should pick up those exercises, which he likes to do, and concentrate his efforts on them. However, this physical culture should in no case be accompanied by fatigue, tension or the appearance of pain. Normally, after exercising, a person experiences pleasant fatigue and relaxation.
You can begin classes only at the stage of complete remission or after the healing of the disease. To achieve a lasting positive result, you must practice regularly. The first changes for the better are not immediately apparent. In most cases, patients with pleural flap periarthritis should be engaged in the technique of PA Popov constantly, throughout his life.
The complex of exercises with shoulder-blade periarthritis
The method of Dr. Popov implies that each person chooses the most effective exercises for himself. However, for this it is necessary to perform at least once the whole complex, observing the internal sensations. After each exercise we relax, relieving tension from the muscles of the back and shoulder girdle.
Warm up the ligaments
- Conveniently sit on the edge of the chair, straighten the spine, hands on your knees. We start slowly to tear off the front often feet from the floor, performing walking movements. We move smoothly, stroking the legs with the hands from the hip to the knees and just below in a circle - thus we gradually use the shoulder girdle. We keep the rhythm of breathing.
- Performing light pendulum-like inclines from side to side, we describe the shoulder belt of imagined eight, with the shoulders alternately being pulled to themselves. Having described several circles in one direction, we carry out movements to another - from ourselves. The muscles of the back and shoulder girdle are as relaxed as possible.
- We grasp one hand with the other hand and stretch our arms upwards, straightening the spine and hands. If the pain is not possible to perform this action, then the hands are directed down to the floor, and just as we straighten them, sipping the shoulder girdle. The back is rounded and slightly deflected back, the thoracic and lumbar spine bends back. We return to the starting position and repeat the exercise several times.
- We do exercise 3, but at the same time we bring our hands closer together, already. When tilting forward, we want to inhale, back - exhale.
- Repeat exercise 1 - walking while sitting.
- Perform pendulum movements back and forth, hands relaxed at the same time, move in the same direction as the back, coming forward, slightly crossed. The back is not tense, we move freely. When moving back, carefully join the blades with each other. Forward - inhale, back - exhale.
- Smoothly raise your hands one after the other, the brush looks down, the whole body is involved in the movement, the back stretches as if moving behind a moving hand. We add a turn with the head and neck towards the rising arm.
- We put our thumbs at the midpoint of the clavicle and perform circular movements with elbows in front of us. Then we make the same movements in the opposite direction. Amplitude is increased gradually, observing the sensations of the body.
- We unfold the feet on the heels, directing the socks and knees to each other, and simultaneously slowly lean forward. Hands at the same time slip on the surface of the thighs and lower legs, the muscles of the back stretch a little. We unfold the stops in the opposite direction, directing the socks from each other - stand up, connect the shoulder blades, straighten the thorax, open the pelvis. Movement cautious, smooth. On the rise, inhale, when lowering down - exhalation.
- Exercise 1 - walking sitting.
- We put the thumbs on the middle of the clavicle, the arms are bent at the elbows. We are alternating the elbows forward and up, back and down. The transition between the movements occurs through the waist, the muscles of the back and shoulder girdle are actively working. Raising your arm up, turn your head in the opposite direction and stretch the interscapular muscles a little.
- Weaken the brush, on the big circle we direct our hands down in front of us until the palms look outwards in different directions, then we do the reverse movement. When the palms are below, we stretch our arms and shoulders, slightly springy;while the spine is fixed in a flat vertical position.
- We lift hands with the relaxed brushes, slightly bending the wrist, alternately upwards, lowering downwards. At the same time, we engage the muscles of the back and the whole body. Further, when the arm is raised, we bend it up at the elbow joint, straining the biceps arm muscle. Add the lifting of the arm bent at the elbow up, pointing up the elbow.
Tension of the tendons
- We compress the fingers of the hands in the lock, put our hands in front of us and proceed to wave-like movements with our hands - from the elbow of one hand through the brushes to the elbow of the other, first into one, then backwards. Then we carry out circular motions collected in the lock hands, connecting to them the shoulder belt.
- One hand is placed on the opposite shoulder, holding her elbow with the second hand. We lean forward and, rising upwards, we pull up the elbow to ourselves. Move down - inhale, up - exhale. We change hands, we repeat.
- Feet is placed widely, we put our hands on our knees. Alternately, we stretch our shoulders towards the opposite knee, leaning forward, moving in the rhythm of the pendulum.
- Returning your legs to their original position, perform circular motions with your shoulders upwards first forward, then backwards.
- We put our legs as wide as possible, we rest our hands on our knees, lean forward. Do not move your back, we direct alternately the shoulders to the opposite knees. Should only be used shoulder girdle. We lift the case up, again we move our shoulders.
This gymnastics promotes both prevention of complications and the development of contractures of the shoulder joint already formed.
Treatment of brachyperus periarthritis set of exercises
Shoulder bladder periarthritis is a pathology of cartilage tissues surrounding the joint: ligaments and upper layers of the joint capsule, while deep tissues and hyaline cartilage do not suffer. This disease with equal frequency affects both men and women. Approximately 15% of the world's population experienced, to varying degrees, pain in the shoulder joint of , due to periarthritis.
Causes of humeropathy periarthritis
The reasons for the development of humeropathy periarthritis include injuries of the shoulder joint with an awkward incidence, impact, or due to a heavy load, for example, lifting the gravity. Injury of ligaments can occur in normal life with awkward movement or after prolonged unaccustomed activity with raised hands( apartment repair, playing badminton and others).
Other causes of periarthritis may be some internal diseases, such as angina pectoris or myocardial infarction. With cardiac pathology, because of spasm of blood vessels, blood circulation in the shoulder region is disturbed, because of this, joint tissues are damaged. Also, periarthritis can develop against a background of chronic infection, for example, with chronic tonsillitis.
The most important cause of periarthritis is osteochondrosis and other degenerative diseases of the cervical spine( a herniated disc, spondylosis, etc.), in which compression of the nerve roots occurs and, as a consequence, blood supply to the periarticular tissues is impaired.
Symptoms of humeroparous periarthritis
The main symptom of is pain in the shoulder , arising from irritation of nerve fibers and inflammation of tissues. Inflammatory reaction is accompanied by edema and reddening of the skin of the humeral region.
About the symptoms of the hernia of the cervical spine Read more here
There are four main forms of the disease.
Simple tendonitis or "simple painful shoulder"
This kind of periarthritis is characterized by moderate pains in the shoulder joint, which are aggravated by some movements:
- shoulder leaning more than 60 ° with defeat of the tendon of the supraspinatus( Douborne symptom: at the beginning the movement is painless, then on a small one(70-90 °) the pain sharply increases, as the tendon is squeezed between the head of the crying and the acromion, if the motion continues, the pain decreases).
- rotation inside with defeat of the tendon of the subscapular muscle.
- rotation outside when the tendon of the subacute muscle is affected.
Pain is worse at night, lying on the side of defeat is impossible. At the same time, there is no external change in the shoulder joint, only when palpation pain occurs in the attachment of tendons. Movements are possible in full. At inspection usually no deviations from norm or rate do not reveal.
Video "Symptoms of brachial periarthritis"
Calcifying tendo bursitis or "acute painful shoulder"
Developing as a reactive inflammation of the bag, accompanied by a violation of calcium metabolism and deposition of calcifications in the ligaments. The patient is worried about the acute severe pain that radiates to the neck, the foreleg and upper limb on the side of the lesion, and the restriction of movements in the joint. The joint can be somewhat swollen. Radiographic examination reveals the calcification of the cartilaginous tissues of the joint.
Sclerosing capsulitis or "blocked shoulder"
This kind of periarthritis is also called humeropathy periarthritis. It is manifested by progressive stiffness of the joint with minor or moderate pain. More often is the outcome of an acute process. When examining specific symptoms are not detected. Prolonged disruption of joint function leads to muscle atrophy.
Symptoms and methods of treating lumbar spine in this article
Therapeutic exercises for osteochondrosis osteokhondros.ru/LECHEBNAYA-FIZKUL-TURA
A distinctive sign of this syndrome is the appearance of a diffuse, very painful edema of the hand with cyanosis and a loss of folding. The causes of such changes in the brush are unclear, they are more often associated with irritation of vegetative centers or nerve fibers. The process is most often bilateral, but more pronounced, as a rule, only on one side. All functions of the upper limb are violated quickly, while maintaining the full volume of movements in the elbow joint. In the bones of the hand, osteoporosis is progressing.
Treatment of humeroparous periarthritis
First of all, the affected limb provides peace of mind. This is achieved with a simple bandage bandage or a special orthopedic tire.
To stop the pain, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs are given in tableted form and topically in the form of ointments. With severe pain, a course of 2-3 pericavoid injections of corticosteroids is given.
Approximately 15 sessions of postisometric relaxation( IRP), which is recognized worldwide as one of the best methods for treating periarthritis, are prescribed.
Physiotherapy( magnetotherapy) stimulates blood circulation in the affected area, thereby activating the processes of fighting inflammation and restoring the affected tissues.
Hirudotherapy sometimes helps to significantly improve the condition of the patient's joint. Usually appoint 5-6 sessions. In this case, leeches are placed on special points on the body. Their enzymes, getting into the bloodstream, suppress the inflammatory reaction in the tissues.
Osteopathic techniques also have a definite therapeutic effect in pleural flapper periarthritis.
As the pain subsides, it is recommended to perform special exercises aimed at restoring the function of the joint.
Video "Treatment of humeroscapular periarthritis"
The complex of exercises with shoulder-flapping periarthritis is performed first with a fixed limb in the supine position, then the volume of movements is expanded and performed in a sitting and standing position. This includes exercises for the shoulder joint, and for the elbow joint and small joints of the hand.
The exercises themselves and the number of repetitions are selected individually by the LFK instructor.
Begin gymnastics with a small massage of the area of the sore shoulder. Then consistently perform exercises for the fingers, wrist, elbow and, finally, the shoulder joint. At the end of the gymnastics, you should always fix the affected limb in the lead position. This so-called treatment of the situation for the prevention of contracture, the patient's hand is straightened and maximally set aside, seeking to reach a right angle. The patient is in this position until half an hour and every day marks the angle of the lead: it should increase as recovery. Usually, treatment is prescribed twice a day.
Treatment of humeroscapular periarthritis is prolonged, but if all the doctor's recommendations are fulfilled, the disease will eventually recede.
Pleropathy periarthritis: a set of exercises Popova with video
Problems with joints are characteristic for all ages. A large load or a transferred infection can equally cause joint inflammation.
Shoulder-bladder periarthritis - is one of the inflammatory joint diseases that affects the joint of the upper limbs with the human body .However, it is not the joint surfaces that are affected, but the surrounding tissues.
Acute period of the disease involves treatment with medication, and when the inflammation subsides, you can use physiotherapy and gymnastics for the joints. Petr Popov developed on a scientific basis a set of gymnastic exercises that help overcome the disease.
Complex of Popov: benefits of exercises with shoulder-flushing periarthritis
The technique, called "small movements", has a significant effect with regular execution. It provides:
- reduction of pain in the shoulder joint;
- training of relaxation of muscle-retainers;
- increase in the amplitude of motion of the upper limbs in the shoulder joint;
- resumption of muscle contraction;
- maintenance of the muscles of the shoulder girdle in physiological tone.
What should I do if my knees hurt? The causes of the appearance of pain and ways to eliminate. How to choose the right orthopedic insoles? Methods and rules of foot correction.
The essence of the
procedure The small movements used in the procedure are justified only in the case of the abatement of the inflammatory process. Otherwise, the patient will not be able to perform exercises qualitatively because of the pain caused during gymnastics. The correct execution of movements, supplemented by regular repetitions of the technique, provides a quick visible result. The therapeutic effect of Popov's technique is to restore the tissue position.
During the inflammatory process, edema of ligaments and muscle fascia leads to compression of the joint surfaces and their mutual displacement. The course of anti-inflammatory drugs helps to anesthetize and relieve swelling. In this case, the disposition of the joints remains.
In parallel, the incorrect position of the bones is fixed by means of connective tissue formations that appear in large numbers during inflammatory changes. As a result, the physiological motor amplitude is disrupted, and pain during movement is maintained, despite the absence of an acute period.
Regular joint training according to Popov's method provides restoration of limb functions. The movements are very simple and do not bring unpleasant sensations during their performance. Immobilized during the disease, the joint regains painless mobility.
Gymnastics for ligaments and tendons
- Sitting on a chair at his edge, the patient should put his hands on his knees and sit with a straight back. Detaching the front edge of the foot as if walking, an imitation of movement is created. Stroking his legs from the hip to the knees with his hands, provide a warm-up to the shoulder girdle.
- In the same position, the muscles of the shoulder girdle relax. Small alternate slopes of the body to the left and right are complemented by alternately tightening the corresponding shoulder.
- In the same initial position, they stretch their arms upwards, preliminarily closing them with the mutual coverage of the brushes. From this position, you can make smooth lateral slopes of the body.
- In a simpler version, tilt the body according to the pendulum principle, sitting on a chair.
- Raise alternately the right and left hand, turning at the same time in the direction of the raised hand. The muscles of the shoulder girdle are actively included by moving the arms bent at the elbows up and forward, and then back and down. In this case, the thumbs of the hands are on the forearms in a line with the collarbones.
What is the hygroma of the foot? Is it possible to cure with the help of folk remedies? Osteochondrosis is a common disease. Learn about the features of the flow and treatment of osteochondrosis of the cervical spine.
There are a number of pathological conditions in which gymnastics according to Popov's method is contraindicated:
Many people think about how to cure a humeropathy periarthritis, the complex of exercises in this case is one of the most optimal options. But the result will be positive only if you perform gymnastics regularly.
Shoulder joints are the most flexible and mobile joints in the human body. But because of his vast range of movements, a person very often has to pay, because periarthritis is a consequence of mechanical damage or prolonged heavy physical labor. Therapeutic gymnastics for this type of disease is the main method of treatment, but in addition to the exercises, it is necessary to undergo a medical treatment course.
During the therapeutic gymnastics with the humeroscapular periarthritis it is necessary to try to breathe deeply and correctly. It is necessary to remember that you need to start the exercises on inspiration and end on exhalation.
It is necessary to consult a doctor before performing exercise therapy.
Why perform exercises LFK
When treating humeroparous periarthritis with the help of gymnastics you can achieve the following results:
- to reduce pain;
- to increase the elasticity and strength of muscles;
- prevent muscle atrophy;
- improve blood circulation in tissues;
In combination with drug therapy, exercise therapy with pleural piercing allows you to get rid of the disease forever.
- in sitting position( a chair is necessary), brushes on the waist, elbows are diverted forward, perform spiral movements of the shoulder joints 10-15 times with a break of 3-5 minutes;
- in the same position, moderately reduce and dilute shoulders to the stop, repeat 8-10 times;
- a painful hand to bring as much as possible behind the back so that the second hand can take her brush and pull towards the lumbar region, fixing the arm for 5 seconds;
- brush of the hand, in which the joint is struck, put on the other shoulder, grasp the elbow of a sick hand and maximally raise the elbow up, perform 15-20 times;
- take the prone position, move the sick arm to the side( it should be even) raise it to 3-40 from the floor, while strongly strain it, fix it in this position for 3-5 seconds, and lower the hand;
- in the supine position, the arm bends at the elbow( palm facing the floor inward), then the palm and forearm go up and fall to the starting position, do 5-8 times;
- become near the chair, lean forward and lean on a healthy limb on the chair, then lower the aching arm, thus doing the "pendulum" exercise;
- on the wall conditionally denote the point above its height and try to reach it with a sick hand;
- hands to put along the trunk, perform twists with brushes, straining muscles, repeat 10-15 times;
- in the standing position, raise the hands to the shoulders, the hands can alternate or do the exercise synchronously with both hands 6-8 times;
- arms bend in the elbows, spread the forearms to the sides 10-12 times;
- go to the wall and pretend as if the person is pushing, do 10 times with a break of 30 seconds;
- sitting on a chair to raise and lower two smooth hands in front of him, repeat 15-20 times;
- in the standing position, put your hands in front of you, bend at the elbows so that they are horizontal to the floor, and the brushes rest against the chest, dilute and reduce hands for 5 minutes;
- alternately( standing position) to lower and raise even hands, trying to start a sick limb as much as possible for the head and buttocks;
- slopes to the side, one hand on the waist, the second is even, and you should try to maximally stretch the sick arm to the side, repeat 20 times;
- take a weight of 1 kg and make a flap with your hands in front of you, hands must be level, perform 10 times;
- bend a sick limb in the elbow, pressing the brush to the shoulder( the hand should be pressed to the trunk), try to raise the bent arm as much as possible, do the exercise 10-15 times;
- equipped with pouches of sand or salt( 400 grams each) to lift hands alternately for 5 minutes;
- to get on "all fours" and raise hands in turn one by one, pulling them aside, repeat 7-8 times;
- in the same position to lower the chest to the floor, while withdrawing the sick arm to the side, it should lie on the floor, perform 8 times;
- in the same position to pull forward the arm and the opposite leg, with the hand as far as possible, repeat 9 times;
- standing on the "fours", bend in one side( hands rest against the floor), as if trying to bring your head closer to the buttocks, do 15-20 times without taking your hands off the floor;
- lie on your stomach, hands and feet try to lift as high as possible, do 10 times;
- in the supine position, place arms and turn one side, try to reach the second hand without lifting the pelvis from the floor, the exercise is performed 8 times;
- in the supine position to embrace with effort of itself, fixing this position for 10 seconds, repeat 15 times;
- sitting on the floor reach out to the fingertips with outstretched hands, execute 12 times;
- in sitting position, legs stretch, hands trying to pull back as much as possible, resting palms on the floor;
- push-ups with minimum effort are carried out in a position where the arms and bent knees rest against the floor;
- in standing position, reach to the fingertips and straighten, repeat 8-10 times;
- lie on the bed so that the shoulder of the sick limb was on the edge, the arm should be sideways and held by weight, fixing it for 10 seconds, after bending towards the shoulder and again repeating the exercise, it should be done 7-8 times;
- hands cross so that the fingers are intertwined( get a lock), lock out, raise your hands in front of you, then lower it down;
- in the same way as in the previous exercise, make a lock, only hands should be behind their back, lift them, not uncoupling, as high as possible back.
The most important task of therapeutic gymnastics with periarthritis of the shoulder joint is to move the shoulder joint, but not overexerting it at the same time.Back to the table of contents
Gymnastics for shoulder-flap periarthritis - contra-indications
Despite the fact that gymnastics is curative, there are several limitations and contraindications to its implementation. In no case can not self-assign exercises. What should be the therapeutic gymnastics course is determined only by a specialist, because in the opposite case it is possible only to aggravate the course of the disease.
It should be remembered that the selection of gymnastic exercises with periarthal periarthritis is carried out only on an individual basis, depending on the stage of the disease, the age of the patient. It is recommended to perform therapeutic gymnastics with shoulder-blade periarthritis after physiological procedures.
Immediately begin intensive training is not necessary, you should increase the physical load on the joint gradually. In the event of severe pain, the activity should be stopped.Back to the table of contents
A set of exercises with a shoulder-flapper periarthritis( warm-up)
In order not to damage the shoulder joint, which is affected by periarthritis, it is necessary to perform a warm-up before each session. Do not forget that all movements should be smooth and soft. To apply efforts during therapeutic gymnastics at a humeroscapular periarthritis it is not recommended, as it can do much harm to the amazed humeral joint. The following exercises are recommended:
- The warm-up should begin with walking in place of the drill step, so that the hands are involved. After becoming in the starting position: the feet are shoulder width apart.
- Then alternately raise the right and left hands, they should be even.
- Make an exercise "mill", but no more than 5-7 times.
- Brush your hands to your shoulders and perform circular movements first forward, then back.
- Take turns alternately hands behind your back, trying to reach the opposite arm from the arm.
- To stretch, as if a person wants to reach the sky.
- Compress and unclasp hands.
- Perform circular movements with brushes, then with elbows and even hands.
Physiotherapy( basic exercises)
After performing the warm-up, begin the main exercises. Therapeutic exercises includes such exercises:
After the end of the therapeutic exercises, the hand, which is affected by periarthritis, must be fixed in one position, relaxing it in the shoulder. It is advisable for a person to lie on a hard surface( carpet on the floor) and move his hand to the side. In this situation, a person needs to stay for 30 minutes.
https: //www.youtube.com/ watch? V = 1adM66DxkKc
After the arm rest, it is necessary to stand up and shake the patient for 1-2 minutes.
Begin to perform gymnastic exercises with scapular periarthritis immediately after the appointment of treatment. To begin with, enough classes 2-3 times a week, gradually increasing the number of classes to 4-5 times.
If you follow all the advice and adhere to the recommendations of doctors, perform regular therapeutic exercises and exercises with periarthritis periarthritis, then in a short period of time the patient will be guaranteed to recover, and the periarthritis of the shoulder joint will cease to bother him for ever.