Sample menu and diet for gout
During an attack around the joint, redness and swelling occur.
Gout is a serious joint disease. It occurs due to the deposition of uric acid salts in the human body. As a rule, gout usually manifests itself at night during sleep. At such times a person experiences severe pain in the area of inflamed joints( in most cases it is the joints of the toes), as well as fever, general weakness and aching pain in the abdomen. Soft tissues around the patient's joint become very inflamed and swell, and the skin acquires a bright red color. To date, almost all symptoms are known and treatment methods are developed, but the most important factor in fighting the disease is adherence to a diet for gout, which is aimed at reducing the level of uric acid in the human body.
Proper nutrition is the key to effective treatment. Admission of drugs must be accompanied by a special diet. When treating gout, it is very important to delete from your diet all foods that contain a large amount of urate salts( the so-called urates).This contributes to a significant slowdown in the development of the disease and a marked improvement in the patient's condition. Long adherence to the therapeutic diet will not only significantly increase the time interval between attacks of gout, but also significantly reduce their intensity, reduce pain and inflammation of the joints.
Proper nutrition with gout
Today, to successfully combat gout, doctors strongly recommend that their patients completely abandon the use of animal proteins. However, one should not think that only they can worsen the condition of patients and cause a new attack. In addition to proteins, animal fats and various digestible carbohydrates are a great danger for people suffering from gout. As with diabetes, gout patients are advised to completely avoid foods high in sugar.
The basis of the patient's menu should be vegetables
Fasting is contraindicated in patients with gout, so food should be fractional( there is a need often, but in small portions). According to the rules of nutrition for this disease, for one day a patient needs to eat at least 5-6 times.
Diet for gout requires a minimum of weekly special days of release, during which the patient must eat exclusively fresh fruit or vegetables. You can eat these products in this week, both raw and cooked, the main thing is that they are prepared without the addition of salt. It should be emphasized that during the unloading day, the patient is allowed to eat only one kind of fruit or vegetables, for example, once a week apples or pears, cooked carrots or baked potatoes.
In addition, the rice and apple version of the day of unloading enjoys enormous popularity among patients with gout.
As you can understand from the very name of the diet, once a week for the whole day the patient needs food containing only boiled rice and raw apples. To this diet has given the desired health effect, you need to be able to properly prepare a useful rice porridge, without violating the dietician's prohibitions.
For preparing rice rice cereal, you need to take 75 grams of rice, pour 750 ml of milk and cook until ready. Ready rice porridge must be divided into three equal parts. You will have to eat them for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Between these meals are allowed to eat apples. However, remember that the total weight of the fruit you eat should not exceed 300 g. Apples can be eaten and raw, but it is best to cut fruit and weld them unsweetened compote.
Recipes for therapeutic dishes
It is very important to ensure that the diet of the ill, despite numerous prohibitions, remained full, balanced and contained all the necessary nutrients for the body. Here are some simple recipes of dishes that will be useful for gout and can be served daily on the patient's table.
Vegetarian borsch. To prepare one of the dietary dishes, you will need the following products:
Vegetarian borscht is prepared from fresh vegetables and without pre-frying
- 170 g of potatoes;
- 150 g cabbage;
- 160 g of beet;
- 120 g of tomatoes;
- 65 g carrots;
- 50 g of onion;
- 30 g of sour cream;
- 30 g of parsley greens.
Cooking. First, boil the beet to half cooked( preferably in a double boiler), peel and peel on a large grater. Then finely chop the cabbage. Potatoes and tomatoes peel and cut into cubes, carrots thin straws, onion semirings. Next, add all the prepared vegetables in one pan, fill with cold water and leave the soup to cook until ready. Before you serve ready borsch on the table, season it with sour cream and sprinkle with finely chopped parsley. Potato soup. During the diet with gout, you can cook and put on the table incredibly light and delicious potato soup, which will be useful for diabetes. To cook a diet potato soup, you will need:
- several potato tubers;
- 1 chicken egg;
- 1 tbsp.flour;
- fresh sour cream;
- natural butter;
- greens to taste.
Cooking. Peel the potatoes and cook until they are ready. Then pour the potato broth into a separate container( do not empty it), and grind the potatoes well and wipe them through a sieve. Next, proceed to prepare the sauce for this dish. First, warm the flour in the oven a little, then dilute it in 50 ml of potato broth and boil it well. Now combine in one pot the crushed potatoes, the previously merged broth and sauce from the burnt flour and mix everything thoroughly. Then add chicken egg and butter to the soup. Bring to a boil again - and you can serve the ready soup on the table, adding a little sour cream and chopped greens to the plate.Vegetable stew. To prepare a tasty and very useful vegetable stew, take:
- 7 potato tubers;
- 4 red carrots;
- 1 full glass of fresh green peas;
- 1 small onion;
- 100 g fresh sour cream;
- 1 tbsp.vegetable oil;
- salt to taste.
Cut the onions into small cubes and fry in a frying pan in warmed vegetable oil. When the onion turns golden, add the finely chopped carrots to it and simmer the vegetables until they become soft. Then put in the frying pan in advance boiled green peas and boiled potatoes, cut into medium cubes. After this, add the sour cream and a little salt to the dish and leave to stew for another 15 minutes. Before serving, pour the vegetable ragout with melted butter.
Buckwheat porridge. Dietary buckwheat porridge, especially useful for gout patients, is prepared as follows. Take 50 g of buckwheat and pour it 100 g of clean cold water. Then add a small pinch of salt, stir well and put on a plate, closing the pan with a lid. When the buckwheat grains absorb water, stir well the gruel with a spoon and leave it to cook on a small fire for another half hour.
Before serving porridge on the table, add 1 tsp to it.butter.
What can and can not be eaten with a sick gout
People suffering from gout are not only possible, but also need to add to their diet as many fresh vegetables as possible, which contain a large number of vitamins and microelements needed by the patient's body. The only exception to this rule are vegetables with a sharp taste, such as horseradish, garlic or radish. It is strongly advised not to eat sorrel, spinach and celery greens, as well as cauliflower.
In addition, the therapeutic diet for gout approves the use by patients with food of any kind of fruit, like traditional apples, plums and pears, and exotic grapefruits, bananas and pineapples. Treatment of gout should be accompanied by the intake of skim milk, low-fat cottage cheese, kefir, yogurt and other low-fat dairy products. In addition, patients with gout should include in their diet dishes of eggs, especially quail. Doctors recommend eating cereals from whole grains, various nuts and natural honey. It is very useful to carry out herbal treatment that will help reduce inflammation and improve the condition of the patient.
People suffering from gout are categorically prohibited from eating any kinds of smoked products. Meat and fish can be placed on the table only in very small quantities. But the best salt is to exclude table salt from your diet.
In addition, in the list of products that are banned from gouty patients, were:
- cute beans;
- ripe peas;
- all kinds of mushrooms;
- any beans;
- all seasonings and spices, except for bay leaves and apple and wine vinegar;
You can not drink coffee, black and green tea, any alcoholic beverages. Liquid dishes from fish, meat and poultry, even broths are forbidden. Under the strict ban, all kinds of chocolate and cocoa beverages were introduced.
Sample menu for patients with gout.
- Menu for gout for breakfast: salad, made from fresh vegetables( tomatoes, cucumbers, cabbage, carrots, etc.) and seasoned with vegetable oil, pudding from millet, sweet apples and carrots, egg, boiled soft-boiled, herbal tea. A sample menu for a second breakfast is a decoction of rose hips.
- Lunch: milk soup with homemade noodles, cutlets from potatoes( can be fried), berry jelly.
- Snack: fresh apples.
- Dishes for dinner: stuffed cabbage stuffed with boiled rice with various vegetables, baked syrniki, herbal tea.
Before going to bed, you can treat yourself to a decoction of bran. Be healthy.
Diet for gout: how to organize food and choose menuGout is a disease characterized by impaired metabolism. With it, salts of uric acid are deposited in the joints.
Gout - a fairly rare disease - for a thousand people have three cases.
Diseases are susceptible to men over forty years of age, in women it manifests a climacteric period.
All the joints suffer from gout, beginning with the joints of the hands and ending with the joints on the legs.
Excessive amounts of urea in the body are for two reasons: healthy kidneys can not withstand large amounts of acid, or when urea is emitted in acceptable amounts, but the kidneys are unable to remove it.
The increase in the number of patients with gout is associated with the consumption of foods containing purines( meat, fatty fish) and alcohol abuse.
The main symptom of gout is the inflammation of any joint. An attack of the disease occurs in the early morning or at night, expressed as intense pain in the affected area. The temperature in the area of the joint rises, the skin begins to turn red and glossy.
The role of proper nutrition
Proper nutrition with gout is an issue that must be given special attention, since the main reason for the increase in uric acid is in the excessive use of products containing purines.
A special role should be given to a therapeutic diet for gout on the legs.To prevent the disease from worsening or progressing, it is important to build a special nutritional system with limited consumption of purines.
Special attention is paid to diet with gout during an exacerbation.
The menu and recipes for gout dishes are developed by nutritionists based on the form of the disease and the individual characteristics of the patient.
Therapeutic diet can reduce the dose of medications taken. At the same time, it should be borne in mind that diet alone can not completely relieve the ailment, although this will make seizures more rare.
Principles of nutrition
The right diet is a key moment in the treatment of the disease.
The specificity of therapeutic nutrition is limited consumption of products containing purines, salt, oxalic acid and in sufficient consumption of acidifying products( vegetables, fruits and milk).
Thus, the main prohibited products, the use of which is excluded with gout:
- offal( liver, tongue, kidney),
- canned food,
- from plant food purines are part of legumes, peanuts, cauliflower;
- is quite a lot of purines in chocolate.
Purines are practically absent in milk, eggs, vegetables, fruits and many berries.
Diet No. 6
The most common dietary system for gout is diet number 6.
It reduces protein intake by sharply restricting fish, meat and beans.
With such a diet, animal proteins should not be more than 50% of the total number of proteins. Also it is necessary to reduce the consumption of fats: pork, beef and lamb fat, culinary fat.
Nutrition rules that will accelerate the recovery
Among the main principles of nutrition can be identified the following:
- Fish can be eaten no more than two or three times a week - strictly in boiled or brewed form.
- When heat treating meat, fish and mushrooms, it should be remembered that most of the purines entering into their composition go into broth. For this reason, the is not allowed to consume any soups other than vegetable.
- Each day should drink about two liters of plain water .During the diet, you can drink vegetable and fruit juices, mineral water, milk, herbal teas, sour-milk drinks. From strong tea or coffee should be discarded.
- During the diet, excessive salt intake of is contraindicated. Its excess leads to precipitation of urate in the sediment and deposition of them in the tissues of the body. Salt should be reduced to 6 g per day. Ideally, food should be slightly salty or completely fresh.
- It is recommended that enrich the diet with products that include vitamins C and B1.
- Beneficial effect on the body of unloading days on dairy products, vegetables and fruits. Fasting is contraindicated in , since protein breakdown leads to an increase in urea levels.
- You can not overeat. It is better to keep fractional food in small portions( up to five to six times a day).
- It is prohibited to consume purine-containing foods and alcohol at the same time.
We offer a table of products that will help to make a correct diet and menu for gout.
- fatty meat;
- all broths, except vegetable;
- bouillon cubes, instant soups;
- smoked food;
- oily fish;
- canned food;
- sharp and salty cheeses;
- fig tree;
- seasonings and spices( cromme of bay leaf);
- strong coffee and tea;
- alcoholic beverages.
List of products whose consumption should be restricted:
- cooked meat and fish( preference to squeeze low-fat bird, salmon, trout, salmon);
- sausages( sometimes you can eat milk sausages and doctor sausage);
As manifests itself at different stages of gout - the symptoms and characteristics of the disease. Which approach to treatment is used in addition to nutrition correction.
List of permitted products:
- vegetable soups;
- rabbit( in small quantities);
- chicken, turkey( in small quantities);
- lean fish( up to three times a week);
- seafood( shrimp, squid);
- fermented milk products( kefir, cottage cheese, natural yoghurt, sour cream);
- vegetables( cucumbers, cabbage, carrots, potatoes);
- onion, garlic;
- fruits( pears, apples, citrus fruits);
- berries( cherry, cherry, strawberry);
- dried fruits( excluding raisins);
- sweet( honey, marmalade, marshmallow, pastille);
- seeds, pine nuts, almonds, hazelnuts;
- natural juices, compotes, fruit drinks, kvass;
- tea from a dogrose;
- vegetable oils;
- mineral water.
What is the essence of the diet
The main essence of the diet for gout is control over the production and removal of uric acid.
Such a nutrition system contributes to the improvement of well-being and the reduction of pain, resulting in the disease receding.
It should be noted that this diet does not treat, but only contributes to the accelerated release of acid and salts with exacerbation of arthrosis.It also significantly reduces body weight, which plays an important role in the recovery of the body after severe medication.
The main types of diets used
Food for gout is often organized for several major diets.
Most often, with gout prescribed therapeutic diet stop number 6. It is also used to treat diseases of the urinary system, diathesis, cystinuria.
The food system is based on the normalization of urea production and restoration of the permissible environment of urine.
The benefit of diet # 6 is in limiting the intake of purine-containing foods, ethanedioic acid and the predominance of products in the diet that contribute to the recovery of the metabolism of .
Cooking food for this menu is very simple: meat and fish need to cook or cook for a couple. Based on cooked foods, you can prepare a second course. The main thing is to observe the periodicity of meat consumption( up to two or three times a week).
The full menu of diet number 6 for gout should include:
- daily intake of proteins - up to 90 g;
- daily fat intake - up to 90 g;
- daily intake of carbohydrates - 400 g;
- total daily caloric value - up to 2900 kilocalories.
Diet for obesity
Another type of therapeutic diet for gout is diet number 8. It is prescribed if the patient is suffering from obesity of any degree.
Obesity is the result of overeating, it gives an additional burden to the body and exacerbates the current disease. The essence of the diet is to reduce excess fat in the tissues.
Caloric content is supported by proteins and a reduction in the percentage of fats, carbohydrates are virtually excluded:
- up to 130 g of proteins;
- up to 80 g of fat;
- about 120 g of carbohydrates;
- up to 2000 kilocalories per day.
The diet menu № 8 assumes:
- Consumption of rye or otrubnogo bread, vegetable soups, occasionally - low-fat beef, second courses from chicken, low-fat fish.
- Fish and meat can be cooked, stewed or baked.
- Cereals and pasta are almost excluded. From dairy products it is allowed to use kefir and low-interest cottage cheese.
- You can eat no more than two eggs per day.
Menu with sick hands
A diet with gout on the hands suggests normalizing the percentage of urea in the body, as well as improving the metabolism in general.
The daily diet excludes food containing many purines.
This allows the consumption of eggs, fruits, vegetables, cheese and milk. When the disease is exacerbated and severe pain in the hands, meat, fish, broths, smoked products, canned food, spices, cakes, chocolate and alcohol should be completely ruled out.
Everyday menu can contain products such as squid, shrimp, vegetable soups, low-fat cottage cheese, cereals, pasta, citrus fruits and vegetables.
With strict adherence to the menu of pain suggested by the doctor, pain will gradually decrease with the brushes.
Sample menu for the week
- breakfast: a sandwich with bran bread and cheese, corn flakes, orange juice;
- lunch: vegetable salad, a slice of lean ham, baked potatoes;
- dinner: baked fish, vegetable pilaf.
- breakfast: low-fat milk, oat flakes with yoghurt and pieces of fruit, bran;
- lunch: braised beef with vegetables, vegetable juice, uncooked caviar caviar;
- dinner: boiled vegetables, lean meat, cheese with a bran loaf.
- breakfast: two eggs, bran loaf, low-fat milk;
- lunch: vegetable soup, tomato juice, vegetable salad;
- dinner: 110 grams of salmon, vegetable stew, milk.
- breakfast: oatmeal with fruit, low-fat milk;
- lunch: vegetable soup, boiled rice, a sandwich with cheese;
- dinner: baked potatoes, steam fish, vegetable juice.
- breakfast: a sandwich with butter and cheese, fruit juice;
- lunch: risotto, yoghurt, fruit juice;
- dinner: soup with cereal, cheese, low-fat milk.
- breakfast: a sandwich with butter, cheese and a slice of tomato, a slice of lean ham, juice;
- lunch: braised potatoes with vegetables, a slice of melon, low-fat milk;
- dinner: vegetable soup with croutons, vegetable stew, kefir.
The seventh day:
- breakfast: buckwheat porridge, a slice of cheese, green tea;
- lunch: vegetable soup, boiled fish, low-fat milk;
- dinner: steamed chicken, stewed vegetables, a slice of cheese, kefir;
- snacks can be nuts, apples, dried fruits( except raisins).
In addition, such a nutrition system contributes to the normalization of body weight and is one of the principles of a healthy lifestyle.
Diet for gout has a general strengthening effect, rejuvenates the body.Failure to comply with the diet threatens the development of kidney failure, the defeat of the cardiovascular system and internal organs with the formation of gouty nodes in them, the formation of erosive arthritis.
Diet - table number 6 for gout and nephritis. Menu for the week, recommendations
Diet №6 refers to the type of therapeutic dietary diets and is prescribed mainly for the following diseases: acute form of jade, chronic nephritis, gout. Usually, a doctor appoints a diet about the third or fourth week after the start of treatment. The main purpose of such nutrition is to ensure that the kidneys are sparing the necessary substances, and also to remove all harmful metabolic products.
What you can eat with diet number 6
- Bread - almost any of its types: rye, white, wheat
- The first dishes: borsch, soup, rassolnik, soups for vegetarians, soups from fruit, beetroot soup, as well as milk soup
- Meat - only low-fat varieties, fish. It is recommended to drink a maximum of 2 times a week
- Almost all vegetables and fruits, berries: fresh as well as jam, jam or jam, grated form, etc. It is useful during the diet 6 to arrange a sort of "raw" unloading day, in which you only need to eat raw fruits, berries and vegetables.
- Daily eat one boiled chicken egg
- Cereals, pasta, however, the amount of these products should be at least
- Greens( dill, parsley), lemon, sour or tomato sauces
- Butter, milk, kefir and ryazhenka, cottage cheese, sour cream
- Mineral water, vegetable oil, tea( weak fortress) with milk, and also recommended boiling of dogrose
- Liver, lungs, kidneys, sausage and its varieties, any smoked products, herring in any form of preparation, various canned meat or fish, game, spicy dishes, and broths of mushrooms, meat or fish.
- Natural coffee, cocoa andstrong brewed tea
- Sorrel, spinach, lettuce, horseradish, black pepper, beans, beans, peas, raspberries and cranberries, mustard, rhubarb, figs
- Garlic, onions, radish, any vegetables in marinated form, and mineral water containing sodium
Diet 6 - approximate menu for the week
With gout recoThe following diet menu is calculated for a week.
The first day:
For breakfast: Bread with butter, vinaigrette dressed with sour cream, weak tea with milk and cottage cheese
For lunch: porridge buckwheat, juice, fried eggs.
Before dinner( 2-3 hours before): fried potatoes, vegetable soup with vegetables, compote and meat with biscuits
For dinner: cutlets from vegetables, cottage cheese, jelly and pasta casserole
Before going to bed: milk with a bun
The second day:
In the morning on an empty stomach take a little broth of rose hips. Then after an hour and a half to eat the liquid oatmeal on the milk, and also drink milk. A little later, drink about 200 ml of grape juice.
For lunch: soup of grated vegetables, jelly from milk, after about an hour to drink a glass of carrot juice.
For dinner, cook rice porridge( as well as oatmeal - do on milk) and fruit compote. At 9 pm, drink a glass of kefir, and before going to bed - tea without sugar and milk.
For breakfast: vegetable salad dressed with vegetable oil, tea, carrot and apple pudding, and soft-boiled egg. After - take a broth of dogrose.
For lunch: potato cutlets, milk soup with pasta, jelly, and apples.
Dinner: vegetable cabbage rolls with rice and tea with syrnikami, and late at night: broth from bran( wheat).
Breakfast: broth of wild rose, beet salad with prunes. Then drink coffee( of course, not strong!) And eat an egg soft-boiled.
Lunch: vermicelli with cheese, oat soup cooked in milk, carrot cutlets, which must be poured with sour cream, tea. And later drink a little fruit juice
Dinner: Prunes baked in the oven with cottage cheese or curd dumplings, as well as a broth of wild rose.
Before going to bed, you need to drink a glass of kefir.
For breakfast: coffee, apple-beetroot salad, dressed with sour cream. Next, even in the morning hours it will be useful to eat fried eggs with tomatoes and any fresh fruit.
For lunch: ragout of vegetables with beef in boiled form, okroshka and loose tea with lemon.
For dinner: vegetable salad with potatoes, cabbage casserole with sour cream sauce, brewed tea with milk
Late in the evening, prepare bran, boil and strain, drink, at most, half a glass.
The sixth day of
It is recommended to make a fasting day and eat 100-120 grams of cottage cheese several times a day, and before going to bed, drink kefir.
The seventh day of diet number 6
Breakfast: oatmeal, vinaigrette, tea or coffee with milk. Compote of berries and scrambled eggs with fruit
Lunch: any dish from boiled beef, beet soup, stewed cabbage, as well as fruit jelly.
Dinner: Beets, cheese curds, broth of wild rose and beetroot, filled with rice and slices of apples.
The recipe for cooking zucchini caviar:
- Cut kilo of zucchini into cubes, put on the stew.
- Cut into half a kilogram of onions, carrots, fry in lean oil, add a little tomato paste, boil.
- Add vegetables with tomato in zucchini, wait until boiling.
- Grind everything with a blender, serve.
- Slice finely one onion, three carrots, put out.
- When the carrot is softened, add a glass of boiled green peas, 6 potatoes.
- Add half a glass of sour cream, a little salt.
- Stew for about a quarter of an hour.
- Serve to the table, pre-watering with melted butter.
Diet during the exacerbation of urolithiasis
In critical periods for gout, the menu needs to be tightened. If you have an exacerbation, then strictly adhere to the therapeutic diet. Completely exclude meat, fish dishes, offal, seafood, beans. When dieting, try to consume more carbohydrates and milk proteins while exacerbating gout. Drink not strong tea, compotes, alkaline mineral water. Try to eat more liquid or wiped dishes. Eat on a diet for about two weeks with an exacerbation of gout.
Every second day should be unloading, on these days it is allowed to use the choice:
- one and a half kilograms of vegetables, or fruit;
- half a liter of kefir, half a kilo of cottage cheese;
- two liters of milk or kefir.
Diet for gout - the approximate weekly menu described above corresponds to table number six. It is aimed at normalizing the exchange of purines, reducing the amount of uric acid and salts formed in the body. Diet with excess uric acid is designed so that the patient uses products with a full set of nutritional elements. In the diet can be dishes of meat or fish. A sick gout on a diet, these products must be cooked, and then fry in lean oil.
Chemical composition of the daily diet for table number 6:
- carbohydrates - 400 g, of which 80 g sugar;
- fats - 80-90 grams, of which 30 grams are vegetable;
- proteins - 70-80 grams, of which 40 grams of animals;
- salt - not more than 10 grams;
- the number of calories consumed per day is 2700-2800 kcal.
Nutrition for arthritis and gout
If you are suffering from two diseases at once, then be sure to follow the following dietary recommendations:
- With gout, try to consume 1 gram of protein per kilogram of body weight.
- On a diet, do not eat foods with purine: fatty fish, caviar, chocolate, young meat, yeast, mushrooms.
- With gout meat and fish eat no more than twice in seven days. Carefully boil them, drain all broth, then rinse.
- For a diet, consume 1 gram of fat per kilogram of body weight. Sour cream, cream, unsalted butter on a diet is better almost not to eat.
- If you have gout, give up foods with digestible carbohydrates. These are various sweets, honey, sugar.
- Try to reduce the amount of salt consumed to a minimum, as it is very harmful to the joints.
The essence of the therapeutic diet for arthrosis
At the moment of increasing the level of uric acid and accumulating it around the joints and begins gout. Over time, this acid slightly modifies, and there are purines. It should be noted that these substances are produced not only when the excretory system is malfunctioning and metabolic processes are slowed down, we also get them from food( dry squid, spices, ready seasonings, in animal fats - cholesterol).And they accumulate both in the knees, and in the joints of the hands, veins and arteries.
Combined low-protein diet helps to control the production and removal of uric acid in gout, which significantly improves well-being, with osteoarthritis, pain passes and the disease recedes. Once again, we draw your attention to the fact that a low-carbohydrate diet does not heal, but only contributes to the release of the body from acid and salts with exacerbation of joint arthrosis, rheumatism and even hepatitis. In addition, it significantly reduces weight, which also plays a huge role during the recovery of the body after antibiotics, with diathesis, hypertension and the treatment of cancer. Video: Nutrition for gout
Principles of Nutrition for the treatment of gout
Diet 6 for gout is prescribed by doctors also for the treatment of urolithiasis, and with diabetes. Despite the fact that the main symptom of all these diseases is a sharp increase in weight, doctors categorically forbid hunger strikes. It is important to gradually reduce weight.
Arthritis and arthrosis is adversely affected by Dr. Ducane's diet, in order to organize treatment for gout, a strict protein-free food system is needed. The basis is the indicator for 1 kilogram of body weight to 1 gram of protein. Therefore, it can be assumed that the list of prohibited products is quite extensive.
Proper nutrition for gout is in full compliance with the lists of allowed and prohibited products, the attention of readers - free table "What can and can not be for gout".Authorized products Drinks Other recommendations
|Antipuric does not prohibit the consumption of fresh fruits and vegetables, especially useful celery, tomatoes, cucumbers, cabbage, persimmons and green apples.||Avoid or completely limit the use of high purine products - meat by-products, herring, anchovies and mackerel.||Complete refusal of alcohol, in particular, beer causes an exacerbation of gout, urolithiasis and promotes obesity.||Meat, fish and seafood are extremely unwelcome guests in the diet, but a day you can eat 100 grams of these products.|
|Gipolipidaemic diet recommends gout for drinking up to a liter of fresh juices per day, this helps the body to purify itself of purines and salt||Red meat( beef, pork and lamb), fat fish and seafood( tuna, shrimp, lobster and scallops)||You can not drinknothing that contains sugar syrup - kvass( not home), soda, artificial juices.||It is allowed before dinner to drink 100 grams of real red wine as an aperitif.|
|Eat complex carbohydrates - oatmeal, buckwheat and rice porridge, bread coarsely.||Reduce the intake of saturated fat, which reduces the ability of the body to independently dispose of uric acid. It's beans.||Bezpurinovaya diet also prohibits the use of instant coffee, although the analog of green grains has a very beneficial effect on the body.||If a day to drink 8 cups of plain water, then in men and a half times the likelihood of gout, especially with obesity, decreases.|
Diet menu for goutPhoto - Products with gout disease
Arthrosis of the knee joints is most common, and the salt-free diet with gout on the legs is fairly well received. And we offer a menu for a week with gout, which uses the American anti-protein diet, by the way, it is universally recognized and the best. Step-by-Step Power Supply:
Day One .
- Breakfast: a sandwich of bread with bran, fruit fresh, corn flakes;
- Lunch: salad with green vegetables and fruits, slice of ham, baked potatoes;
- Dinner: baked white fish, rice with stewed vegetables.
Day Two of the .
- Breakfast. Skimmed milk, oatmeal with yoghurt and pineapple, bread of coarse grinding;
- Lunch. Braised rabbit with vegetables, squash( not canned), juice;
- Dinner. Boiled vegetables, lean meat, a slice of bread and cheese. Day Three .
- Breakfast.2 eggs( cook as you like) with two slices of whole grain bread, a glass of skim milk or cocoa;
- Lunch. Shchi on lean meat, vegetable salad, juice;
- Dinner.100 grams of salmon, stewed vegetables, cocoa. Day four.
- Breakfast. Watermelon diet: recommends after eating oatmeal with fruit, cut into porridge apples, watermelon, peach, whatever there is. Milk or some green tea( naturally, or completely without anything, or on a sugar substitute);Dinner. Tomato soup, boiled rice, a sandwich with butter and cheese;Dinner. Boiled potatoes, fish, milk sauce, yogurt or juice.
- Breakfast. Bread with butter and nuts, juice, several slices of cheese;
- Lunch. Vegetable lasagna, toasts from whole wheat bread, yogurt or juice;
- Dinner. Rice soup, cheese sticks, cocoa.
The sixth day.
- Breakfast. From this day, a tough diet is over, in the morning you can eat a sandwich with butter, cucumber, tomato, cheese and a slice of ham. Even a little coffee is allowed;
- Lunch. Braised potatoes with vegetables, a piece of watermelon, skim milk;
- Dinner. Pumpkin soup with croutons, stewed vegetables, kefir.
The seventh and final day.
- Oat or buckwheat porridge on milk, cheese, tea without sugar;
- Lunch. Vegetable soup with white fish, toasted whole grains, milk;
- Dinner. Boiled chicken, steamed vegetables, cheese, kefir or cocoa.
You can use as snacks:
- drink apple cider vinegar( naturally diluted with water);
- dried fruits.
But most often, a complex diet for women with gout implies treatment for a month or more. In this case, you just need our recommendations for cooking with arthrosis on the hands and feet. We offer to read with recipes for gout :
Schi - a national dish of Russian cuisine. We will need citric acid, sauerkraut, lean meat, greens( celery and parsley - rhizomes), wholemeal flour or semolina porridge. Cut the greens and onion into cubes, fry until soft. Pre-cook meat.Photos - Fruits
In a saucepan with a ready broth throw the roast, sauerkraut, a few spoons of manga or flour, greens, the approximate cooking time - 20 minutes. Season to taste, serve on the table with milk or fat-free sour cream. You may notice differences from the traditional recipe, but you need to remember that this is a special kitchen for treatment.
Any medical forum will confirm that the right diet for gout is a great way to not only cleanse the body of salts and toxins, but also to lower blood sugar, lose weight and remove blood cholesterol plaques, even regardless of what stage of arthrosis and whethersymptoms in the active phase.
The culinary book of recipes for gout basically consists of vegetable dishes, and some of the most popular is the tomato soup. To make it you need to boil tomatoes in the skin, peel them from the skin, bring to a puree state. Separately fry onions and garlic in vegetable oil. Mix the roast with the tomato puree in a saucepan, pour water, cook for half an hour, add a lot of potatoes and greens, cook until ready. With increased salt formation, this is not recommended, but modern cooking implies the mandatory use of spices, sprinkle our soup with paprika, pepper and salt.
As you can see, these recipes have almost no empty calories( such as E-supplements or light carbohydrates) and cholesterol, which means they can use in any diet, and with a heart attack( meaning, recovery after it), andeven during chemotherapy.
Author: Marina Grishkova. Rubric: Our health is .