Removing the calcaneal spur by laser: the price and advantages of the
method. Medics use the following drugs: Milta, Orion, Vityaz.
Main causes of
Heel spurs arise for various reasons. It can be diseases of the vascular system, rheumatism, impaired metabolism, flat feet, heavy loads on the legs, excess weight and so on.
Symptoms of calcaneal spurs
Before starting treatment, it is necessary to analyze the symptoms manifested in this patient. Such an ailment can be recognized by each of us. Symptoms of this disease is the presence of pain in the area of the heel and foot. Often there is a "starter" pain syndrome. It is most difficult for patients to take their first steps after a long rest.
In some cases, patients can feel the formation of the leg, while experiencing similar feelings that there is a nail inside the leg. It should be noted that the intensity of these symptoms does not depend on the size of the growths and is usually associated with the individual characteristics of the patient.
In many cases, large heel spurs refer to random findings on the chest X-ray taken for a different reason. More rarely, it is possible to determine the appearance of spurs on the heel. Sometimes the foot swells, the skin changes, connected with an incorrect forced gait.
This ailment can be easily diagnosed. To do this, you need to examine the patient's foot and make the correct diagnosis. For 100% of the diagnosis, an X-ray is prescribed. There are two ways to treat spurs on the heels:
1. conservative, 2. surgical.
Conservative treatment consists in carrying out of massage, medical gymnastics, physiotherapy and other methods. To obtain a quick effect, doctors prescribe a comprehensive treatment for the calcaneal spur.
If the conservative technique is not effective, surgical intervention is prescribed. One of these methods is laser therapy. It consists in removing the bony growth of the laser. However, to carry out such an operation or not, only the doctor decides.
Laser therapy has become widespread in the treatment of calcaneal spurs. With the help of the laser, circulation is stimulated, which reduces pain and eliminates inflammation. The patient should undergo 2 courses of treatment.
The first course is based on 10 daily procedures. On the heel of his influence has an impulse frequency. After 14 days the second course of treatment is carried out, and the laser radiation frequency is increased. In some cases, after 2 weeks, a third course of treatment is performed. The radiation power for such therapy is 90 mW.At the same time, the effect of drugs is enhanced, which makes it possible to reduce their dosage. The absence of side effects makes it possible to apply this technique in different cases. The patient in the treatment leads a normal life and does not feel any pain.
This method promotes the rapid recovery of the patient, and the effect of treatment persists for a long period of time. However, only a doctor can prescribe this treatment. The disadvantages of laser therapy include:
- not the destruction of spurs,
- relief of pain and swelling and the like.
The heel spurs are removed by a laser whose beam has a low intensity. He is able to penetrate deep into the tissue, stimulating the healing process. The mechanism of such treatment provides the growth of new tissue and consists in stimulating the influx of water, oxygen, nutrients and blood to the affected area.
This technique allows you to restore damaged skin, while reducing pain. Plantar fasciitis, due to which the heel spur appears, usually passes after laser therapy.
The beam that is used in laser surgery to remove the heel spur focuses on the problem area. The surrounding tissue is not damaged. In this case, the ray provokes the growth of new tissues. Most patients who undergo laser treatment of the calcaneal spur, experience relief already after 6-8 sessions. The duration of each session is 4-5 minutes and is conducted twice a week.
The cost of laser therapy is high, because of what this technique can not apply to all patients. This indicator depends on the following factors:
- location of the clinic,
- prices for the services of the doctor,
- degree of injury,
- required number of sessions and others.
On average, one session will have to pay about 16 thousand rubles. In this case, patients should remember that laser therapy does not remove the spurs on the heels completely. It only has a complete effect on neighboring tissues, while removing puffiness. This technique has negative aspects. If this method was ineffective, then a surgical operation is prescribed.
This decision can only be taken by the attending physician. In this case, the patient needs in-patient treatment and rehabilitation is required.
MILTA-F devices for heel spur treatment - MiltaLaser
Treating the heel spur at home
Treating the heel spur is reduced to eliminating the inflammatory process that caused its appearance.
Surgical intervention in the treatment of calcaneal spurs is rarely resorted to, as it eliminates only the consequence of the disease.
The methods of treatment of the heel spur at home include therapeutic physical training, massage, physiotherapy, unloading the painful area with orthopedic insoles, various compresses and ointments that remove inflammation.
A very good result in the treatment of the calcaneal spur is the use of laser therapy( laser treatment).
Now we will talk about the treatment of spur with the help of laser devices from Milt.
Laser machines Milt for the treatment of the heel spur
As we said earlier, the reason for the formation of the heel spur is inflammation, circulatory disorders and metabolic diseases. And in order to cope with this disease, it is necessary to eliminate these causes.
Laser machines Milt due to its effect can very quickly remove inflammation.
Laser radiation of these devices restores the metabolism in the tissues of the body, reduces inflammation, relieves swelling and removes pain. When the radiation of Milt lasers is applied, blood circulation in the damaged areas is improved by restoring and strengthening the capillaries of the circulatory system. Due to the acceleration of metabolic processes, tissue regeneration occurs more quickly.
As a result, in a significant number of cases it is possible to cope with the spur for a short time using the Milt devices.
The course of treatment of calcaneal spur apparatus Milt
The treatment of calcaneal spur apparatus Milt consists of 10 daily procedures. The time of one procedure is only 6 minutes. After a 2-week break, a repeated, fixing course of treatment is performed.
Treating the calcaneal spur with the Milt device at home
You can treat the heel spur with a Milt device at home. To do this, you need to buy a Milt device and follow the instructions that come with it in the kit. For the treatment of the heel spurs at home, the Milt Bio apparatus with adjustable power from 0 to 10 W is perfect.
We also recommend that you purchase an optical fiber nozzle # 7.
By the way, you can also use the Milt device not only to treat the calcaneal spur. This device can help you in the treatment of a wide range of other diseases.
To order a Milt device, call us!
+7( 495) 772 04 44
8( 800) 775 72 09
We work without days off from 9.00 to 22.00.Call us!
The laser beam activates fibroblasts, dilates the smallest vessels, increases the capture of calcium ions, improves the absorption of fibrin cells. This physiotherapy with heel spurs has gained wide popularity. This method acts on the bone growth, causing its destruction, and provides an excellent therapeutic effect on the foot.
Conducting laser therapy
As a rule, removal of the heel spur by the laser is carried out in several stages. For the beginning the patient passes 10 sessions of therapy every day. During this action, the beam acts on the leg with pulses of 50 Hz and a radiation power of 80 mW of four projections.
The next course is completed in two weeks, which pass from the end of the first stage. In this case, the pulse frequency during the procedures rises to 80 Hz.
Sometimes the patient is also assigned a third stage. During such procedures, the frequency of the laser beam is increased to 600 Hz, and the power is increased to 90 mW.
Advantages of laser therapy for calcaneal spurs
Laser therapy for calcaneal spurs is characterized by a whole range of advantages:
- Significant increase in pharmacological preparations taken in parallel to sessions.
- Disease heel spur treatment of lasers side effects are almost absent.
- Absolute painlessness of procedures.
- After the course of treatment, there is a significant therapeutic effect.
- The laser beam does not cause allergic reactions.
- No hospitalization of the patient is required for the procedures( for this, he does not even need to change his daily routine).
For all the advantages of a spur laser beam, hepatic physiotherapy is not prescribed in such cases:
- Diabetes mellitus.
- The presence of any tumors in the body.
- Cardiac and pulmonary insufficiency of the last stages.
At the same time, the doctor must regularly inquire about the condition of the patient, who is prescribed laser therapy.
Low-intensity laser exposure does not eliminate the spur itself, but removes the inflammatory reaction in the tissues around it. However, there is a surgical way to eliminate the disease. This laser calcaneal spur, crushing bone growth. To this operation, as a rule, resorted only in the event that conservative methods did not give a noticeable result. This manipulation is performed thanks to the latest technology. Her patients easily tolerate. To ensure the effect of the laser, perforation of the spur with a needle for intraosseous anesthesia is performed.
It should be remembered that this method of splitting the spur will only eliminate the bony growth, and not the causes of its development. In this case, its reappearance is not ruled out. Therefore, for the established cause of the development of the disease, the patient must take all measures to eliminate it. Only in this case, the effectiveness of treatment is close to 100%.
Methods of treatment of calcaneal spur
The disease of the heel spur is often found in people of different ages, due to various reasons: age-related changes in the body, excessive body weight, load on the soles during exercise. The disease is characterized by severe pain and discomfort, which intensifies with time. Timely treatment of the heel spur will help get rid of painful sensations, return to the usual way of life. There are several options for getting rid of plantar fasciitis - traditional medicine, folk remedies. See below for this.
Diagnosis of the disease
Plantar fasciitis( ICD-10 code: M77.3) is a disease characterized by inflammation of the soft tissues in the heel that leads to bone growth in the sole area. Externally, education looks like a peg or a thorn, but only a doctor can establish an accurate diagnosis. In order to apply to a medical institution and know which specialist to go to, you need to be able to recognize the heel spur, its symptoms:
- Strong pain sensations in the heel area. The pain becomes more intense in the evening or in the morning, when the emphasis is on the feet when lifting.
- The pain subsides as the patient with suspicion of the heel spurs pacing.
- Presence of education with a dense texture in the heel zone, which is clearly distinguishable by palpation.
- Unpleasant sensations in the area of the heel, sort of like "hammered nails".
- Appearance of lameness, change of gait is possible.
Having found out one or more signs, to confirm the diagnosis it is necessary to find out where to treat a heel spur in Moscow, to go to a medical institution, to undergo research on the basis of which a conclusion will be issued. To diagnose the disease, you need to go to a specialist who will conduct a study, determine what the spur formed, the nature of the education and prescribe the treatment.
Many people are interested in the question, which doctor heals the spurs on the heels? With complaints and suspicions of the disease you need to contact an orthopedist, a rheumatologist or a surgeon. The doctor will conduct a thorough examination of the foot, ask questions about the nature of the pain and prescribe other methods and methods of diagnosis:
- X-ray of the foot. An X-ray photograph shows with maximum accuracy whether there is an education, a spine that causes pain. This is a reliable method of medical examination by means of which it is possible to confirm the diagnosis - calcaneal spur.
- Ultrasound examination of the patient's foot.
- In order to exclude other possible diseases that may occur in the heel area, the doctor prescribes blood biochemistry and a general medical blood test.
After performing all the necessary studies, by making analyzes and getting their results, the doctor determines and prescribes methods that will help get rid of the spur on the heel. The choice of ways to treat the disease affects the patient's general health, the stage of development of the disease, the intensity of pain and the tolerability of certain medications, procedures.
Methods and methods of calcaneal spur
If the heel hurts and the doctor diagnosed a calcaneal spur, it is necessary to immediately start fighting the problem. To relieve pain, the doctor can inject xylocaine with adrenococcistosteroid, and to facilitate the fascia, often injected botex. Modern methods of treating the calcaneal spur are divided into several aspen directions:
- Medical procedures( for example, laser, shock wave therapy, ultrasound).
- Operative intervention.
- Physiotherapeutic procedures( mud treatment, paraffin therapy, special foot baths)
- Treatment with Vitafon.
- X-ray therapy - the effect of X-rays on the heel with the help of modern equipment. Effective, painless method to effectively treat the calcaneal spur. When appointing a doctor, it is necessary to clarify where to do X-ray therapy, since equipment is not available in every clinic.
- Use of orthopedic insoles, beys and other construction to relieve pain.
- Folk ways of treating the disease.
A reliable way to get rid of the heel spur and the painful sensations that causes the disease is the use of shock wave therapy. This technique is effective for formations of small dimensions, and in the presence of large growths, the procedure has a therapeutic effect: painful sensations are removed, the growth of blood vessels is stimulated, whereby a source of nutrition and blood supply appears in the soft tissues of the foot.
The basic principle of the procedure: the formation of crushing under the influence of waves, and the body gets rid of the decomposition products naturally. The treatment is as follows:
- The handle of the device is applied to the foot with the heel spur and the doctor directs the impulses of the shock wave to the formation.
- During the procedure, the patient may experience unpleasant or painful sensations. If the pain is too strong, pain medication can be used.
- For a small spur, there will be enough 4-6 procedures for 10-15 minutes, which are carried out once a week, sometimes 10 sessions are necessary. Already after the first visits to the doctor's office, the patient will notice significant improvements in well-being, and the pain will be minimally expressed.
The method of getting rid of the heel spur by ultrasound is very effective, therefore the procedure is often prescribed to patients with this diagnosis. The treatment is carried out in a medical cabin, where there is the necessary equipment - UHT apparatus. Its essence is to increase the regeneration of tissues and maximize the acceleration of metabolic processes in the heel area. This occurs by heating the painful areas on the heel, but it is permissible to raise the temperature by 2 degrees. The impact of ultrasound on the heel spurs has several advantages:
- Effective treatment.
- The procedure does not take much time and lasts only fifteen minutes.
- Treatment is absolutely painless, has no side effects.
Treating the calcaneal spur with laser
Laser therapy for getting rid of the calcaneal spur is often prescribed by doctors as a therapeutic treatment. It is important to understand that this method only affects the soft tissues with which the zone of the disease is surrounded, and on the growth of bone tissue does not have any effect. This kind of procedure is used to reduce pain in the area of the calcaneal spur, which is achieved by exposing focused areas of the heel to focused laser radiation.
Laser treatment of the calcaneal spur takes place in several stages: the first lasts 10 days and the procedures are performed daily with an impulse frequency of 50 Hz. After two weeks the course is repeated, but the frequency of the beam is increased to 80 Hz. If necessary, the doctor may prescribe a third stage of therapy. Treatment has such therapeutic effects:
sovets.netto the table of contents ↑
Spurs Generally patients with plantar spurs complain of severe pain in the area of a burning sensation that intensifies during movement and walking.
Soreness is a consequence of the inflammatory process in the field of soft tissues, bone structures with the involvement of nerve endings in the pathological process. A patient with a calcaneal spur can be recognized by a special gait with a support on the toe or the outer edge of the foot. This allows them to at least slightly reduce the pain syndrome.
The heel spur can not always be determined only by visual inspection. In addition to soreness with pressure, the doctor, as a rule, does not detect any traces of the presence of the spur. At a later stage of the development of the disease, there may be a slight swelling and a tendency to coarsening the skin at the site of the Achilles tendon and calcaneus.
Sometimes for diagnosis it is necessary to resort to various diagnostic measures - X-rays, ultrasound, with which you can diagnose plantar fasciitis( plantar spurs).
Effective methods and methods for treating the heel spur
At the initial stage of treatment conservative methods are used:
- Reduction of the foot load with spur, use of crutches and special medical insoles;
- Physiotherapeutic methods, eliminating the inflammatory process in the soft tissue area;
- Softening of the calcaneal spur;
- Shock Wave Therapy.
Conservative methods of treatment are quite effective at the initial stage of development of plantar fasciitis. Unloading the heel area with the use of orthopedic insoles with a special groove for the heel and shoes can reduce pain and avoid further injury to the leg.
Warm foot baths with soda, sea salt, minerals and anti-inflammatory herbal decoctions significantly soften the spur and ease the patient's condition. Physiotherapy is effectively and actively used by patients with heel spurs.
Recommended sessions of electrophoresis and phonophoresis, paraffin, mud applications, laser therapy. If the inflammatory process is highly developed, the limb is immobilized with a gypsum lingeta. In the heel sometimes injected glucocorticoid agents.to content ↑
Surgical treatment and removal of
If after 6 months of quality conservative treatment the patient does not feel relief, then they resort to an operative intervention. It is possible to perform both traditional surgery and endoscopic surgical intervention.
A common surgical procedure is to remove the spur along with the underlying bone tissue through a horseshoe-shaped incision as well as the heel bag and part of the fatty tissue. After this, the wound is sutured and plaster is applied for a month. In the future, the wearing of orthopedic shoes and insoles is shown.
When endoscopic operation is performed through a small incision, a probe is inserted and using a tiny surgical instrument the plantar spur is excised together with the focus of inflammation.
In order to prevent the compression of the nerve trunks, a larger part of the adductor muscle of the foot is dissected. All manipulations are performed under local anesthesia. Endoscopic treatment allows you to shorten the rehabilitation period and quickly return the patient to a healthy rhythm of life and physical activity.to the contents ↑
Treatment with folk remedies
- Take 50 gr.bile of cattle or pig, half a glass of vodka and a teaspoon of hair shampoo. Undress your legs in a basin with hot water and sea salt and make a compress from the resulting composition on the heels, tightly bandaging your leg with a bandage. On top of him put on socks. The pain will decrease after several times of use.
- Collect nettle in the middle of May and chop it in a blender or grinder. You should get a gruel, which you put on a clean, fresh sheet of burdock and pribintuyte him to the spur. The compress can be done all night.
- Take an ordinary household soap and rub it on a grater, and then melt it in a water bath. Slightly cool composition put on a painful patch on the heel all night.
- Pour in a glass of vinegar to half the capacity of the tank and throw a fresh chicken egg there so that it is covered with liquid. Put the glass in a cool, dark place for three days. During this time, the shell will dissolve. Pour the contents of the egg into the vinegar, and discard the white film. To the resulting composition add a tablespoon of vegetable oil. From it, make compresses for the night, carefully wrapping the leg with cellophane and putting on the woolen socks on top.
- Pour rye fresh bread with natural sour milk and when it softens, apply the resulting mush on the heel, attaching a cellophane and warm scarf to the compress. Put the lotion on all night.
Traditional methods are recommended to combine with traditional treatment and as early as possible seek medical help. The heel spur breaks the quality of life of the patient and gives him a lot of unpleasant physical sensations.
You should not tolerate such a disease and, if conservative treatment does not bring benefits, safely go to surgery. Modern surgical techniques allow you to remove spurs as much as possible atraumatically, quickly and painlessly.