Rheumatism of the legs: symptoms and treatment
Such a diagnosis as rheumatism of the lower extremities is by no means perceived by everyone as a serious health threat. Nevertheless, this disease can cause significant harm not only to the legs, but even the connective tissue of various organs, which makes it really dangerous.
Rheumatism of feet is dangerous
Rheumatism of the joints of the legs is a disease of the musculoskeletal system and is able to develop imperceptibly. But its consequences can be more than palpable. The very essence of the disease is reduced to the defeat of connective tissue in the joints themselves. In some cases, complications can cause damage to the internal organs. Many people are of the opinion that the rheumatism of the toes and the lower limbs as a whole is characteristic mainly for the elderly. In fact, this disease most often affects the joints of children from 7 to 15 years. Among the adult patients who are forced to treat rheumatism, approximately 80% have not reached the age of 40 years.
It should be noted that this disease is often called rheumatoid arthritis, or polyarthritis. This is due to the fact that the symptomatology in most cases has to do with the joints, although arthritis can affect the connective tissue of the cardiovascular system, internal organs and muscles. In some cases, even the nervous system of a person is affected by the pathological process.
Why does rheumatism occur
Often this disease manifests itself in those people whose relatives also had problems with joints. The risk of getting a lesion of connective tissue is high and in the owners of a rare protein of group B. Signs of rheumatism of the feet are often manifested in the case of their constant supercooling or frequent cases of infectious diseases. As another reason why you can hear such a diagnosis, it makes sense to consider a previous streptococcal infection. The bottom line is that the consequence of such a disease is inflammation of the connective tissue in various organs and joints including.
Studies have shown that rheumatism is manifested as the body's response to the process of infection with one of the beta-hemolytic streptococci belonging to group A. Precedence rheumatism may be such diseases as scarlet fever, tonsillitis, chronic pharyngitis, inflammation of the middle ear( tonsillitis) and others.
When streptococci is found in the human body, the response of the immune system is quite active, because this type of bacteria is defined as a significant threat. As a result, specific antibodies are produced. It is important to note the following fact: the same molecules as those that are attacked by antibodies in the fight against streptococcus, are present in people who are prone to rheumatism. And then the immune system begins to exert a destructive effect on the connective tissue. This can lead to the defeat of various organs and joints.
Rheumatism of the legs: symptoms of
In most cases, rheumatism develops 1-3 weeks after the streptococcal infection of the upper respiratory tract( tonsillitis, tonsillitis, pharyngitis) has been transferred. It is important to know that far from in every case the manifestation of infection can be called bright. Sometimes the disease runs unnoticed and even atypical - the inflammation of the throat is light, and the temperature is minimal. For this reason, doctors often diagnose ARI with such symptoms, without considering antistreptococcal treatment as a real necessity. And such a mistake can lead to the fact that a re-infection against a background of weakened immunity will cause the development of joint rheumatism.
It manifests itself( rheumatism) within a few days after re-infection and affects large joints - knee, ankle, etc. Rheumatism of the legs symptoms is easily recognizable: inflammation of the joints occurs alternately, and the affected part swells noticeably, moreover it hurts when pressed. For example, first the knee joint becomes inflamed, after, several days later, and sometimes hours, the inflammation along with the pain subsides, and the disease begins to affect another joint, then the next. It is this - alternate - affection of connective tissue in different parts of the lower limbs and is an obvious sign of rheumatism of the legs. One attack on a particular joint lasts a maximum of 12 days. But as a result, not only the feet suffer - significant harm is inflicted on the heart.
Rheumatism of the legs, the symptoms of which are almost invisible, makes itself felt in most cases by mild, but constant weakness after moderate loads. These feelings are very similar to the usual fatigue at the end of a day's work. Another characteristic symptom that indicates the inflammation of the connective tissue is the temperature, which rises quickly and just as quickly returns to normal, after which the jumps are repeated again.
Subject: "Rheumatism of the legs: signs and treatment" is very relevant and serious. After all, if the disease is not treated, you can face such an unpleasant consequence, as rheumatic heart disease( inflammation of the heart).There are light rheumatic heart disease, medium stage and severe. In the process of its development, heart valves, membranes( pericarditis) and heart muscle( myocarditis) are affected.
Continuing to study how rheumatism of the legs manifests itself, it is important to note that the mild form of rheumacordita usually goes unnoticed, but the mean manifests itself through moderate cardiac hypertrophy( it increases in volume).In this case, patients feel unpleasant sensations behind the sternum, dyspnea and palpitations appear with relatively light loads( walking, climbing the stairs).
In the case of severe rheumatic heart disease, the size of the heart is significantly increased. Pain in the chest, shortness of breath and an intensified heartbeat disturb even at rest. Moreover, on the legs there are swelling. With this form of rheumatic carditis, there is a high probability of heart disease.
Mechanism for the development of
As mentioned above, with rheumatism, only one joint is very rarely affected - painful sensations constantly change the dislocation. In this case, according to doctors, rheumatism of the legs affects primarily those joints that are more loaded. Also, the joints that previously undergone stable supercooling, bruises, prolonged pressure and other adverse effects are at risk. If you resort to properly organized treatment, then there are all chances to defeat the disease within 1-2 weeks. In some cases, the inflammation process stops after the third day of treatment.
It should be noted that rheumatism does not always have a radically destructive effect on connective tissue. It is not uncommon for patients to retain the ability to actively move, even if they have a second inflammation, and do not feel severe pain.
Deepening into the topic: "Rheumatism of the legs: signs and treatment", it is important to pay attention to the methods of identifying the disease. The basis of diagnosis in this case are laboratory studies and a number of clinical signs that allow to determine the defeat of organs.
In order to identify the negative effect of inflammatory processes on the heart, it is necessary to undergo an ultrasound or an ECG.It is not superfluous to carry out differential diagnosis with nonspecific infectious polyarthritis, tuberculosis, septic endocarditis, neurosis and other diseases.
It is worth knowing that in the case of the development of the acute phase of rheumatism in the blood, neutrophilic leukocytosis will be observed. It is also possible to reduce the level of hemoglobin in the first days of active inflammation. In the case of persistent relapses, there is a risk of anemia.
Pediatric leg rheumatism: symptoms and diagnostics
If we talk about the symptoms of rheumatism in children, it is worth saying that they are very similar to those listed above: fever and development of polyarthritis( severe pain) in the affected joints.
Rheumatic polyarthritis may have some peculiarities:
- Inflammation of large joints develops very quickly, sometimes even for several hours. Then the skin in place of the affected joint becomes red, hot to the touch and swells.
- In some cases, several large joints can be inflamed simultaneously, for example, both knees.
- Rheumatic polyarthritis in children lasts an average of 4-5 days.
- The child feels severe pain, which prevents him from moving freely. There are often cases when children with rheumatic fever can not get out of bed.
Pediatric rheumatism of the legs, as in adults, can be manifested through chest pain, shortness of breath, increased heart rate, weakness and irregular heartbeat. At the first signs of rheumatism in a child, he needs to conduct a heart examination and prescribe the appropriate treatment. If the disease is started, then it is possible to develop severe heart defects, which in the future can turn into heart failure.
Another sign of rheumatism in children is the appearance of a reddish rash, which is called annular erythema.
As for the diagnosis, if you suspect rheumatism it is worth the following tests:
- biochemical blood test;
- the general or common analysis of a blood;
- ultrasound of the heart;
- blood test for the level of ASL-O;
- electrocardiography, it's an ECG.
Diagnosis is better not to be neglected, so that later do not fight with complications.
Treatment of rheumatism
Trying to get an answer to the question of how to treat leg rheumatism, one must first of all realize the need for an immediate visit to the doctor with the first suspicions of the development of the disease. This is important for the reason that the course of the disease may in some cases differ, and this means the need for an individual and professional approach to the treatment process.
The following methods are commonly used:
- the use of glucocorticoids, as well as immunosuppressants to provide protective functions of the body;
- the use of antibiotics( Amikacin, Sumamed, etc.) and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs( Ketoprofen, Movalis, Diclofenac - should be taken until the tumor completely disappears);
- a complex of vitamins for recovery after antibiotics( "Supradin", "Oligovit", "Vitrum", "Centrum");
- after acute symptomatology has been removed, various physiotherapeutic procedures( paraffin baths, UHF, electrophoresis and infrared lamp heating) are used for full recovery;
- if conventional treatment does not help to neutralize the symptoms of rheumatism, then doctors prescribe plasmapheresis - purification of blood from antibodies and toxins.
Some doctors advise for a more fruitful treatment process to reduce carbohydrate intake and increase the amount of protein in the diet. In any case, treatment should be comprehensive.
If the scheme of overcoming the disease has been determined correctly, and the patient followed all the recommendations of the doctor, then full recovery may occur in 2 weeks. In those cases when the visit to the doctor was immediate, the recovery process will take only a few days.
How to treat rheumatism at home
One of the main principles of home exposure to the disease can be determined by proper nutrition and phytotherapy. As for the recipes of various broths, in this case it is definitely better to consult with doctors who will be able to take into account all the features of the disease course in a particular person.
Food should be organized in such a way that all meals are without salt. The use of seasonings will also have to be limited. This is important for the reason that during the rheumatic attack there is a metabolic disorder.
When answering the question about how to treat leg rheumatism at home, it is important to pay attention to the detrimental effect of the dishes, which contain extractives( vegetable and strong meat soups, as well as broths).About soups of fast preparation and various broth cubes for the period of treatment it is necessary to forget. As mentioned above, for rapid recovery, it is necessary to limit the consumption of foods that are a source of easily assimilated carbohydrates( honey, sugar, jam, jam and confectionery).
From the diet of the patient it is also necessary to exclude products based on beans, mushrooms, spinach, sorrel and peas. But grape juice and grapes can be consumed. Vegetables need to boil, and meat and fish are only slightly stewed or boiled.
If you look at the topic: "Rheumatism: symptoms and treatment of legs" from the point of view of traditional medicine, it is worth noting that, according to the doctors, sand can help in the fight against inflammation. To do this, it must be washed and sieved through a sieve, preferably shallow. The most suitable option is the sea sand. After sowing it is necessary to heat it to 50 degrees and pour it into a comfortable fabric bag. It is this bag of hot sand that is applied to the place where pain is felt. But this method should not be used for those people who have been diagnosed with skin and heart diseases, tuberculosis, malnutrition and tumors.
Another technique that everyone who is interested in the topic should know about: "Rheumatism: symptoms and treatment of the legs" is clay. It can be used in the form of compresses and wraps. The clay, which is topical in such a disease, makes its ability to relieve pain and reduce inflammation.
In order to prevent the re-development of foot rheumatism, it is necessary to focus on two purposes: to protect the body from a new infection with streptococcal infection and to strengthen the immune system. And this means that, if possible, everyone who has had rheumatism should visit a specialized sanatorium.
After the restorative measures have been taken, it is necessary not to visit other climatic zones for a period of 1-2 years, resting on their native lands. Since rheumatism of the feet involves complex treatment, all factors that can create favorable conditions for the development of the disease must be taken into account. If within a few years after the rheumatic attack go to someone else's climate zone, you will have to face acclimatization, which, in turn, can lead to certain complications.
Those who have experienced rheumatic attacks should not be fond of bathing in cold water and a long process of sunburn. Active sports are undesirable for the reason that the heart weakened by the disease will not yet be ready for intensive work. But physical education is worthwhile, as well as literate hardening. In this case, in the case of increasing the pulse to 120 strokes and the appearance of dyspnea, it is necessary to pause.
Rheumatism can definitely be attributed to those diseases that require special attention due to the risk of significant complications. Therefore, as with any serious diagnosis, if symptoms of inflammation of connective tissue need to respond quickly - go to the doctor and start treatment. And, of course, it is always worth remembering about prevention.
Treatment of joint rheumatism with folk and medicament meansJoint rheumatism is an inflammatory disease that occurs against a background of many infections. His treatment is based on the elimination of the pathogen and the return of motor activity to the person.
It is difficult to imagine the life without movement, a phenomenon that not only allows you to maintain good physical shape, lead an active lifestyle, but also exerts a considerable load on our joints.
The motor capacity of a person of any age category is completely dependent on their condition. Severe joint damage caused by injuries and diseases contributes to approaching the moment when no step, not even the slightest movement, will be possible without pain.
In order to preserve the motor activity of , it is necessary to take proper care of joint health : take preventive measures to prevent the development of various diseases, in particular inflammatory ones, to avoid injuries, shocks or falls whenever possible.
To date, widespread joint pathology, known throughout the world as "rheumatic disease" or " joint rheumatism" . To a greater extent, it affects women and adolescents, the age of which varies from 7 to 15 years. The results of a recent survey showed that over 80% of patients with rheumatism are people under 40 years of age, so the everyday belief that joint rheumatism is an age-related disease is just a delusion.
Every year more and more young people are faced with rheumatic fever, so it is very important to know the features of its course and treatment.A very unpleasant inflammatory disease of arthritis of the knee joint can lead to complete immobilization and disability. Read how to avoid this in our article.
What to do if the loin is constantly hurting. What are the causes of discomfort in the lumbar region? Read here.
What is the specificity of the disease?
Rheumatism is an infectious-allergic disease of , which contributes to the destruction of the connective tissue of both the cardiovascular system and internal organs, muscles and joints.
As a rule, its first signs are observed even in adolescence and begin with a crunch, minor unpleasant sensations in the joints, which few people pay attention to. Over time, manifestations of rheumatism are exacerbated, often exacerbating the onset of the cold season, as hypothermia is one of the factors that provoke the disease.
Rheumatism is characterized by a symmetrical lesion of large joints: knee, ankle and elbow. In the development of this pathological disease, a crucial role is played by genetic predisposition and streptococcal infections. Most often, people with rheumatism are ill, in the body of which there is a special protein from group B and those who are prone to infectious diseases.
Numerous studies in the field of rheumatic fever have made it possible to give one more definition of this disease. According to him rheumatism of the joints is a kind of allergic reaction to infection with one of the beta-hemolytic streptococci from group A. About 2.5% of people who have suffered a streptococcal infection within a month face its complication - acute rheumatism of the joints.
Angina, maternity fever, scarlet fever, erysipelas, acute middle ear inflammation, chronic tonsillitis and pharyngitis - are the most common precursor diseases of this pathology.
The main symptom of , which indicates the development of joint rheumatism in the human body, is a sudden increase in body temperature to 39 ° C, accompanied by weakness and sweating, as well as the appearance of painful sensations in the joints. In some cases, patients mark localized, variable pains, passing from one affected joint to another. With rheumatism, the skin over them blushes, puffiness appears, and movements become more difficult.
We list general symptoms of , characteristic of rheumatic disease:
- elevated body temperature;
- joint pain, worse in the morning and at night;
- stiffness of movements;
- swelling of the joints, redness of the skin above them;
- heart pain;
- formation of rheumatoid nodules in the area of elbow joints;
- asthenic manifestations: lethargy, apathy, weakness;
- in some cases, deformation and lesion of small joints of the hands.
Diagnostic measures to identify signs of the disease
The basis for the diagnosis of joint rheumatism is the results of laboratory tests and the clinical signs of , indicating the malfunctioning of certain organs. It is very important to identify the causative agent of streptococcal infection no later than 6 to 7 weeks before the onset of joint damage.
It is believed that rapid identification of the pathogen is the key to timely and correct treatment. In order to identify it and confirm the diagnosis of "rheumatism of the joints", it is first necessary to carry out such procedures as tonsillol and blood test.You yourself can help the doctor put the right diagnosis! For this, try to accurately and in detail tell the specialist about the pains and other unpleasant sensations that you are experiencing. Do not underestimate the importance of this information. It is the key diagnostic method on the basis of which the doctor prescribes other methods of investigation.
A huge role in diagnostics is played by the time of the onset of pain, their duration and localization, as well as additional phenomena accompanying painful sensations.
Reduction of hemoglobin level, manifestation of anemia, increase in the number of neutrophils in the blood indicate the course of this inflammatory disease. As the final stage of the diagnosis, an electrocardiogram, ultrasound and X-ray examination of the affected joints is used.
Recommendations that will help cure the disease
Rheumatism is a serious and dangerous disease, therefore its treatment should be carried out under strict medical supervision. It is extremely important to immediately consult a doctor if the first signs of joint rheumatism are found. On how quickly you begin treatment, depends its effectiveness.
Note the following recommendations of that will help you cope with this inflammatory disease:
- follow all of the prescriptions of your doctor;
- is in a well-ventilated and clean room;
- observe rest and bed rest during treatment;
- adhere to a special diet based on reducing the amount of carbohydrates consumed and increasing the number of proteins.
Treatment of joint rheumatism in hospital has several advantages, as it is based on the complex therapy of , which includes measures to suppress streptococcal infection, reduce the activity of inflammatory processes, and prevent the development of heart disease.
Clinical check-up in the polyclinic is used to stabilize the patient. It is the most common form of treatment for rheumatism, since its main part occurs at home.
Medical treatment is the first and most important stage of
Treatment of joint rheumatism is based on the use of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, broad-spectrum antibiotics, vitamins, desensitizing drugs, and severe cases of steroid hormones.
As a rule, antibiotics of penicillin series ( Amoxicillin, Carfecillin, Carbenicillin and Piperacillin) or macrolides( Binoklar, Vilprafen, Grunamycin, etc.) are usually prescribed to cure the infectious agent. It is believed that within 5 years after the disease with rheumatism, the patient should periodically take broad-spectrum antibiotics.
non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs : Diclofenac, Ibuprofen and others are an equally important part of the drug treatment. They help reduce the activity of inflammatory processes.
If a liquid is detained in the body of the patient, then diuretics are prescribed for it - diuretics : Acrypamide, Diazide, Bufenox and others.
In the presence of heart problems, treatment is established depending on the degree of their severity, damage to the valves, etc. In most cases, diuretics, nitrates, and anti-arrhythmic drugs are prescribed, which prevent or eliminate heart rhythm disturbances. In serious situations, when drug treatment is powerless, heart valve operations are performed.Duration of use, dosage of medicines is determined by the doctor depending on the severity of the disease, the patient's health condition and in each case will be individual.
After the appointment of drug therapy, the patient can recommend a number of additional procedures for :
- Paraffin wax applications. They contribute to the heating of the affected joints, and also remove toxins and purify the pores. This nontraditional method of treatment is used after the acute phase of the disease subsides, normalization of body temperature and improvement of the patient's condition.
- Warming with an infrared lamp. The lamp is used for general warming up of body parts, on which a surface effect is required.
- UHF therapy. The electric field of UHF enhances the blood flow, selectively affects the permeability of the vessel walls, thereby eliminating residual swelling of the joint tissues and reducing inflammation foci.
- Electrophoresis. This therapeutic complex is characterized by the effect on the body of direct current and the introduction with it of the necessary parts of the body of medicinal substances.
Physiotherapeutic methods of treatment allow to consolidate the result from the main therapy, improve the patient's motor activity and eliminate the pain syndrome. To achieve maximum effect, physicians are advised to follow each course with the course.How and what to treat the rheumatism of the joints should be determined solely by the attending physician! Self-medication is dangerous to health and can lead to serious consequences.
Folk remedies for the treatment of
The treatment of joint rheumatism with folk remedies contributes to the consolidation of the positive effect of the main treatment, relieves puffiness and eliminates pain.
- Recipe # 1. For this recipe you will need dried leaves of a saber. Put them in a glass dish, pour half vodka and put it for three weeks in a dark place. The resulting infusion can be drunk 1 tablespoon 3 times a day, and can be used as lotions, daily rubbing them with aching joints.
- Recipe # 2. To prepare this recipe, take 1 kilogram of raw potatoes and a small piece of cloth. Peel potatoes and grate them on a fine grater. The resulting gruel lay on the fabric, and wrap it with a sick joint. Such a compress is recommended to be done every other day for 1 month.
- Recipe # 3. In order to fulfill this recipe you will need 3 peeled bulbs. Put them in a saucepan, pour 1 liter of water and cook for 15 minutes. After the onion water has cooled, it will be ready for use. It is recommended to drink 1 glass of broth every morning on an empty stomach.
Prevention is an integral part of the treatment of rheumatism
In order for to prevent the repeated development of attacks of joint rheumatism the following preventive measures are applied: primary and secondary.
- Primary prevention. It includes measures to improve immunity. For this, the patient needs to practice hardening, correctly form the regime of the day, eat healthy food. With a deterioration of well-being, such people should immediately seek medical help, especially if symptoms of an infectious disease are detected.
- Secondary prevention. Secondary prevention measures are aimed at preventing recurrence of the disease, as well as its progression in patients on dispensary records.
Considerable attention is paid to the maintenance of cardiovascular functions in the prevention of rheumatism. Activities aimed at normalizing the heart rate, monitoring the heart condition includes such a thing as "cardio-prophylaxis" .
It is an obligatory part of the final stage of treatment of joint rheumatism and is characterized by regular medical examination, sanatorium treatment and intake of vitamin complexes rich in magnesium and calcium.
Treatment of rheumatism is a long and complex process, including medical and physiotherapy methods. Its main goal is to keep the joints healthy, improve the patient's condition and prevent relapse of the disease.
Video: Complex of health-improving exercises for the joints of the feet
Rheumatism: symptoms, diagnosis, treatment
Rheumatism is an inflammation of the connective tissue with the primary localization of the process in the cardiovascular system.
The development of rheumatism is closely related to a previous acute or chronic nasopharyngeal infection caused by streptococcus, directly or indirectly, by the damaging effects of its components and toxins on the body with the development of immune inflammation.
For selective damage to the valves of the heart and myocardium with the development of immune aseptic inflammation, anti-streptococcal antibodies that cross-react with the tissues of the heart( molecular disguise) are responsible.
An important role is assigned to genetic factors, which is confirmed by the more frequent incidence of children from families in which one of the parents suffers from rheumatism.
Symptoms of rheumatismDo you suspect this disease in yourself or someone? Or was it diagnosed in you? Check using the new online guide with over 3000 symptoms and 90% confidence in the tests. There is a free option. Pass diagnostic
Rheumatism is characterized by a variety of manifestations and variability of the flow. As a rule, it occurs at school age, less often in preschool children and practically does not occur in children under 3 years old.
- In typical cases, the first signs of rheumatism in the form of fever, signs of intoxication( fatigue, weakness, headache), joint pain and other manifestations of the disease are detected 2-3 weeks after sore throat or pharyngitis.
- One of the earliest signs of rheumatism is joint pain, detected in 60-100% of cases( rheumatoid arthritis).
- Rheumatoid arthritis is characterized by an acute onset, involvement of large or medium joints( more often knee, ankle, elbow), rapid reverse development of the process.
- Symptoms of heart failure are defined in 70-85% of cases. Complaints of a cardiac nature( pain in the heart, palpitation, dyspnea) are noted with severe cardiac disorders.
- More often, especially at the beginning of the disease, there are various asthenic manifestations( lethargy, malaise, fatigue).
To rarer symptoms of rheumatism is the annular rash and rheumatic nodules.
Annular rash( annular erythema) - pale pink soft rashes in the form of a thin annular rim that does not rise above the surface of the skin and disappear when pressed. The rash is found in 7-10% of patients with rheumatism, mainly at the peak of the disease and is usually unstable.
Subcutaneous rheumatoid nodules are rounded, dense, sedentary, painless, single or multiple formations with localization in the area of large and medium joints, spinous processes of the vertebrae, in the tendons. Currently, there are rare, mainly with severe rheumatism, remaining from a few days to 1-2 months.
Abdominal pain, damage to the lungs, kidneys, liver and other organs with rheumatism is currently very rare, mainly in severe its course.
Photo: ring-shaped eczema as a sign of rheumatism
The ECG often shows irregularities in the rhythm.
Radiographically( in addition to not always expressed increase in the heart), signs of a decrease in the contractile function of the myocardium, a change in the configuration of the heart are determined.
Laboratory indicators in patients with rheumatism reflect the signs of streptococcal infection, the presence of inflammatory reactions and the immunopathological process.
The active phase is determined: leukocytosis with a leftward shift, an increase in ESR, often anemia;increased serumucoid, diphenylamine reaction;disproteinemia with hypergammaglobulinemia;increase of titers of ASG, ASLO, increase in immunoglobulins( Ig) of class A, M and G;C-reactive protein( CRP), circulating immune complexes, anticardial antibodies.
Treatment of rheumatism
Treatment of rheumatism is based on the early appointment of complex therapy aimed at suppressing streptococcal infection and the activity of the inflammatory process, as well as preventing the development or progression of heart disease.
The implementation of these programs is carried out on the basis of the sequence principle:
- Stage I - inpatient treatment,
- Stage II - aftercare at the local cardio-rheumatological sanatorium,
- Stage III - dispensary observation in the polyclinic.
1. At the first stage in the hospital, the patient is prescribed medicinal treatment, correction of nutrition and therapeutic exercise, which are determined individually, taking into account the characteristics of the disease and, above all, the severity of the heart.
In connection with the streptococcal nature of rheumatism, treatment is carried out with penicillin.
- Antirheumatic therapy involves one of the non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs( NSAIDs), which is administered alone or in combination with hormones depending on the indications.
- Antimicrobial therapy with penicillin is carried out for 10-14 days.
- In the presence of chronic tonsillitis, with frequent exacerbations of focal infection, the duration of treatment with penicillin is increased or additionally used by another antibiotic, amoxicillin, macrolides( azithromycin, roxithromycin, clarithromycin), cefuroxime axetil, and other cephalosporins in age dosage.
- NSAIDs are used for at least 1-1,5 months until the signs of activity are eliminated.
- Prednisolone in the initial dose is prescribed for 10-14 days before the effect is obtained, then the daily dose is reduced by 2.5 mg every 5-7 days under the control of clinical and laboratory indicators, in the following the drug is canceled.
- The duration of treatment with quinoline preparations for rheumatism is from several months to 1-2 years or more, depending on the course of the disease.
In hospital conditions, the elimination of chronic foci of infection, in particular, the removal of tonsils, carried out in 2-2.5 months from the onset of the disease, in the absence of signs of activity of the process, is also carried out.
2. The main task at the II stage is to achieve complete remission and restore the functional capacity of the cardiovascular system.
The sanatorium continues the therapy begun in the hospital, treats the foci of chronic infection, implements the appropriate treatment and health regime with differentiated motor activity, physiotherapy exercises, and hardening procedures.
3. The III stage of complex therapy of rheumatism provides for the prevention of relapse and progression of the disease.
To this end, penicillin preparations of prolonged action, mainly bicillin-5, are used, the first administration of which is carried out even during inpatient treatment, and then - once in 2-4 weeks all the year round.
Regularly, 2 times a year, an outpatient examination is carried out, including laboratory and instrumental methods;appoint the necessary recreational activities, therapeutic exercise.
For rheumatism without cardiac involvement, bicillin prophylaxis is carried out for 5 years after the last attack.
In the spring-autumn period, along with the introduction of bicillin, a monthly course of NSAIDs is shown.
Prevention of rheumatism is divided into primary and secondary.
Primary prevention is aimed at preventing rheumatism and includes:
1. Enhance immunity( hardening, alternation of exercise and rest, nutrition, etc.).2. Detection and treatment of acute and chronic streptococcal infection.3. Preventive measures in children predisposed to the development of rheumatism: from families in which there are cases of rheumatism or other rheumatic diseases;often with nasopharyngeal infection;having chronic tonsillitis or who underwent an acute streptococcal infection.
Secondary prevention is aimed at preventing recurrence and progression of the disease in patients with rheumatic fever in conditions of dispensary observation.
Forecast for rheumatism
Currently, with timely treatment, the primary heart disease ends in recovery.
The formation of valvular heart disease, more often with the development of mitral insufficiency, is determined in 15-18% of cases in the first attack, mainly in severe, prolonged or latent course of the disease.
Find out your probable disease and to which doctor should go.
8-15 minutes, there is a free option.
Rheumatism - Symptoms and treatment with folk remedies at home
Phenoxymethylpenicillin( Vepicombin, Cliatil, Megacillin) Cefuroxime( Aksetin, Zinacef, Zinnat, Ketotsef) Corticosteroids Dexamethasone( Daxin, Dexazon, Cortix, Novometasone, Fortecortin) Prednisolone( Dekortin, Metipred, Prednol) Triamcinolone( Berlikort, Delphicort, Kenacort, Kenalog) NonsteroidAnti-inflammatory drugs Acetylsalicylic acid( Anopyrine, Aspecard, Aspivatrine, Aspylate, Aspinate, Aspirin, Acetal, Acetylline, Bufferan, Jasprin, Novandol, Novasan, Ronal, Salorin, Trombo ACC, Uppsin Oopsa) Diclofenac( Voltaren, Diclogene, Diclomax, Diclomene lan, Naklof, Naklofen, Neodol, Novo-Diphenac, Olfen, Ortophen, Feloran, Flameril, Ecofenac, Ethifenac, Yumeran) Ibuprofen( Bonifen, Brufen, Burana, Dolgit, Ibupron, Ibuprof, Markofen, Motrin, Motrin, Nurofen, Profinal, Reumafen, Solpaflex) Indomethacin( Indo-Inde, Indovis, Indopharm, Indocid, Intaban, Metindol, Novo-Metatsin, Tridocin, Elmetacin)
Non-traditional and folk remedies for rheumatism
Home remedies for rheumatism
Cut 3 large peeled bulbsand cook in 1 liter of water for 15 minutes, strain. Take 1 glass of broth in the morning, after awakening, and in the evening, before going to bed, while treating and preventing rheumatism.
Grated fresh onion to apply to sick joints for 20-30 minutes 2-3 times a day.
Grate 1 kg of raw potatoes( preferably pink).Fold half the linen fabric, smear the potato slurry on its center, fold it, wrap it around the sore spot. From above it is good to tie something warm. Cover the patient with rheumatism for the whole night with a blanket. Compresses do every other day. At the same time, take 5 drops of aspen tar and 50 ml of 50% vodka per day. Drink for 1.5 months. It is used for rheumatic pains.
Good effect with rheumatism gives a combination of outdoor use of potatoes with the reception of raw potato juice - at least 0.5 glasses a day. Course - 1 month, sometimes to fix the treatment, repeat the course after a one-week break.
Boil the broth from the potato peel, drink it and put the compresses on the rheumatic areas.
Herbs and preparations for the treatment of rheumatism
Pour 10 g of St. John's wort with 1 glass of hot water, boil for 30 minutes over low heat, cool and drain. Take rheumatism for 0.3 cup 3 times a day for 30 minutes before eating. Keep no more than 3 days.
Pour 1 tablespoon of tansy flower basket 1 cup of boiling water. Insist, wrapped, 2 hours, strain. Take rheumatism 1 tablespoon 3-4 times a day for 20 minutes before meals with rheumatism. Externally used infusion of flower baskets and infusion of herbs in the form of warm baths and compresses.
Fill a bottle with fresh May pine needles, pour over with 56% alcohol, insist in a warm place for 21 days. Take 8 drops on sugar 3 times a day for 30 minutes before eating. The course of treatment for rheumatism is 5-6 months.
Pour 4 tablespoons of celery( leaf and roots) with 0.5 liters of water and cook until 1 cup is left, drain. Drink a portion during the day with rheumatism.
Pour 1 teaspoon of kidneys of Scotch pine 1 glass of water, boil for 5 minutes, stirring, drain. Take rheumatism in a warm form for 1 tablespoon 3-4 times a day after meals.
Pour lilac flowers with vodka in the ratio 1:10.Insist in a sealed container for 8-10 days and strain. Take rheumatism for 30 drops 2-3 times a day and at the same time rub the sore spots or make a compress of the same tincture.
Pour 1 tablespoon of cranberry leaf 1 cup of boiling water, insist 30 minutes. Take rheumatism 1 tablespoon 3-4 times a day.
Pour 1 teaspoon of herbs nightshade black 2 cups of boiling water, insist 1 hour. Take 1 tablespoon 3 times a day. With pain in joints affected by gout, rheumatism.
Pour 2 teaspoons of crushed blueberries with 1 glass of boiling water, insist until cooled. Drink infusion, as well as kissels, decoctions of 2-3 glasses a day for rheumatism, gout.
Pour 1 teaspoon of dried herbs and parsley roots curly 2 glasses of hot water, insist 9 hours. Take infusion of 2-3 tablespoons before meals for 3 days. With diseases of the joints.
Pour 1 teaspoon of herb clown grass 2 cups of boiling water, insist 30 minutes, drain. Take 1 tablespoon 3 times a day after meals. As an analgesic and sedative for neuralgia, rheumatoid joint damage.
To fill the Lithuanian jar with a third of the volume with crushed young shoots and leaves of cranberries, pour vodka to the top, insist on the sun. Drink 2 tablespoons 2 times a day.
Pour 1 tablespoon of bearberry 1 cup of boiling water, insist 2 hours, drain. Take rheumatism 2-3 glasses a day.
Pour 1 tablespoon of crushed bearberry leaf 1 glass of water, infuse 8-10 hours. Boil for 5 minutes on low heat and still insist 2 hours, drain. Take rheumatism for 4 dessert spoons 2-3 hours after eating.
Take in equal parts the flowers of elderberry and chamomile flowers, brew with boiling water, put the mixture in a linen bag. Apply to sick joints with rheumatism.
Pour 5-6 potato flowers 1 cup of boiling water, insist for 1 hour, strain. To drink during the day. The course of treatment for rheumatism -2 months, then a break for 2 months and a repetition of the course.
Recipes Wangi from rheumatism
1 tablespoon of flower baskets of Artemisia citvarni is filled in a thermos with 300 ml of boiling water and it is insisted for 2 hours, filtered and used as an external anesthetic for rheumatism, neuralgia and lumbago.
Take 50 g of crushed dry grass meadow clover for 1 liter of boiling water. Infuse 2 hours, drain. Bath should be taken at night. The course of treatment: 12-14 baths.
Lilac flowers loosely fall into a half-liter bottle to the top, pour 40% alcohol, insist 21 days in a dark place and filter. Take 30 drops 3 times daily before meals. The course of treatment is 3 months. You can use another recipe: 2 tablespoons of flowers pour a glass of vodka or 70% alcohol, insist 7 days in a warm place, periodically shaking. Drink 50 drops of vodka or 20-30 drops of alcohol tincture 3 times a day for 20 minutes before eating and rub the sore spots( joints, heel spurs).
1 tablespoon of dried birch leaves are poured into a glass of boiling water, it is insisted for 6 hours and filtered. Drink 1/2 cup 2-3 times a day. You can also use a decoction of birch buds.5 g of kidneys pour a glass of boiling water, leave for 15 minutes on low heat, insist for 1 hour and filter. Drink 1/4 cup 4 times a day 1 hour after eating.
Take 3 tablespoons of St. John's wort's herb and pour 4 cups of boiling water, let it brew for 2 hours and strain. This herbal infusion should be drunk 1/3 cup 3 times daily before meals with rheumatism and chronic gout. The course of treatment: 1-2 months.
If often suffer from gouty pain, rheumatism, sciatica or myositis, then you should take medical and preventive baths. Effective in this case is the usual horseradish.50-70 g of roots and leaves must be grinded and put, wrapped in gauze, in a bath with a water temperature of up to 40 ° C.Make sure that the water is evenly mixed with horseradish juice. Take a bath for the night. The procedure time is 10 minutes. The course of treatment: 12-14 procedures. Repeat it should be several times a year. Infusion and juice of horseradish roots are also recommended to be taken orally.
Drink every day for 2-3 cups of broth from stigmas corn. On a glass of water, take a teaspoon of raw material with the top, cook over low heat for 10 minutes. Drinking 6-8 weeks. Passes the most chronic muscular rheumatism.
40 grams of chopped garlic cloves pour 100 ml of vodka. Insist in a closed vessel in a dark place at room temperature, periodically shaking, 7-10 days, drain. Take 10 drops 2-3 times a day for 20-30 minutes before meals with rheumatism and gout.
A tablespoon of dry roots of a large burdock is poured with 2 glasses of steep boiling water, it is insisted for 2 hours and filtered. Take 1/2 cup 3-4 times a day.
A vegetable mixture from the roots of a large burdock( 10 g) and elecampane( 10 g) is poured into a glass of water and cooked on low heat with the lid closed for 20 minutes, then it is insisted for 4 hours and filtered. Take 1 tablespoon 3-4 times a day before meals.
20 g shredded fruit bean leaves pour 1 liter of water, boil for 3-4 hours, cool and strain. Drink 100 ml per day for rheumatism and gout.
Prepare a tincture of 100 g of dry ground rose hips, fill them with 0.5 liters of vodka, and keep in a dark place for 3 weeks, periodically shaking the contents. Take tincture of 20-30 g 3 times daily before meals, washed down with boiled water. At the same time, you can rub the tincture into sore spots or make compresses out of it.
100 g of celery together with the spine, add water and cook until 1 cup remains. Strain and drink this portion throughout the day at intervals. The remedy can relieve rheumatism in a few days. Cook the broth daily.
A tablespoon of crushed black currant leaves brewed with 2 cups of boiling water, 6 hours, drain. Drink 100 ml 4 times a day. Infusion is consumed with rheumatism and gout, as it promotes the release of the body from excess uric acid and purine substances. It can also be used in the form of baths for rheumatic and gouty joint damage.
A teaspoon with top of roots and leaves of bearberry( bearberry), pour 200 ml of boiling water, insist, drain. Drink to drink 2-3 cups a day.
3 tablespoons herb sheepskin bags pour 400 ml of boiling water( daily rate), insist in a thermos, drain. Applied with rheumatism, gout. Contraindicated in pregnancy and thrombophlebitis.
Prepare napar from elderberry flowers at the rate of 20 g per 1 liter of water. Drink 3 glasses a day. Apply for rheumatism, gout and arthritis.
Teaspoon herbs yarrow brew 200 ml of boiling water, insist and strain. Take from 1 tablespoon to 1/3 cup a day before meals with rheumatism and gout.
2 tablespoons of rhizomes of grassy creeper pour 1 cup of hot water, boil for 5-10 minutes, cool, strain and wring out. Drink 1/3 cup 3 times daily before meals. They are used to treat rheumatism and gout as an anti-inflammatory, diuretic, diaphoretic, and for removing salts from the body.
Tablespoon crushed leaves cranberries pour 200 ml of water, boil for 5-10 minutes. Take 1 tablespoon 3-4 times a day. Keep in a cool place for no more than a day.
4 tablespoons of dried flowers of chamomile pharmacy brew 200 ml of boiling water, boil for 10 minutes and strain. Take 70 ml 3 times a day after meals with rheumatic joint pain.
Pour a teaspoon of dogwood roots with 200 ml of water, boil for 15 minutes. Take 2 tablespoons 3 times a day.
Prepare the broth at the rate of 2 g of herbs of violet fragrant for a glass of boiling water. Take 2-3 tablespoons 3 times a day. In the treatment of rheumatism, it is useful to mix the violet with the leaves of the bean fruit, the corn stalks( with stigmas), the leaves of the bearberry and the kidneys or birch leaves.
30 g of raspberry fruit brew a glass of boiling water. Insist for 20 minutes. Drink at night as a diaphoretic for 2 glasses in 1 reception with chronic rheumatism.
20 g dried clover red flowers pour a glass of boiling water, insist and strain. Take 2-3 tablespoons to 1/2 cup 3 times a day for chronic rheumatism.
5-6 g of powder from the rhizomes of calamus should be drunk with water during the day in between meals or on an empty stomach. It is used for rheumatism, arthritis, joint pain.
Mixture from the herb wild rosemary( 25 g), herbs nettle burning( 15 g) pour 1 liter of boiling water, insist and strain. Drink 100 ml 5-6 times a day.
Grass wild rosemary and mother-and-stepmother mixed equally. A tablespoon of the mixture pour 200 ml of hot water, boil for 5 minutes and strain. Take 1 tablespoon every 2 hours as a diaphoretic in the treatment of rheumatism and gout.
Fresh egg put in a glass and pour acetic essence. At the same time, lightly melt 200 g of unsalted butter and pour an egg with essence. Turn and put in a dark place for 3 days, then mix well. To smear this means with sore spots. Apply from cones on the fingers, heel spurs, from the aches of all kinds.
The roots of the large burdock, the roots of the elecampane are high and the leaves of the walnut are mixed equally. A tablespoon of the ground mixture should be poured into 200 ml of boiling water, boiled for 10 minutes and strain. Drink 1 glass every 3 hours.
Two tablespoons of mixture of herb oregano( 1 part), leaves of mother-and-stepmother( 2 parts), raspberry fruit( 2 parts) pour 400 ml of boiling water, boil for 5-10 minutes and strain. Drink 100 ml in hot form 3-4 times a day.
25 g of pepper fruits of annual pods varieties pour 100 ml of vodka. Tincture used in a mixture with a double amount of sunflower oil for grinding with rheumatism and joint pain.
Ointment for grinding according to the Mexican recipe: camphor - 50 g, mustard in powder - 50 g, alcohol - 100 ml, raw egg white - 100 g. Alcohol pour into a cup and dissolve in it camphor, pour into the resulting solution mustard and stir it. Stir 100 g of protein separately and turn into lipstick. Mix the two together. Get a liquid ointment, which should be rubed dry to 1 time a day before bedtime. Then wipe with damp cloth rubbing sore spots.
A teaspoon of mistletoe grass, white, pour 200 ml of boiling water, insist 8 hours and strain. Apply externally for rheumatism, arthrosis, spondylosis, chronic joint diseases.
50 grams of chopped herb thyme pour 1 liter of boiling water, boil for 5 minutes, drain. Bath( 36-37 ° C) take at night with articular rheumatism, paralysis. The course of treatment: 14-18 baths.
2 tablespoons finely chopped rhizomes of ayr pour 1 liter of boiling water, boil for 20 minutes, insist 30 minutes and strain. The bath( 35-36 ° C) should be taken during the day or at night with rheumatism and gout. The course of treatment: 10-12 baths.
One of the most effective means for the treatment of articular rheumatism is birch buds. Kidneys insist on alcohol or vodka and rub into the joint area. An effective remedy is also an ointment from birch buds. For its preparation it is necessary to take 800 g of fresh unsalted butter and birch buds. In the clay pot, put layers of oil - 1.5 cm, on top of the layer of buds of the same thickness and so on - until the pot is completely filled. Close the lid tightly and cover with dough. To put on a day in a warm place, best of all - in a non-burning oven. After 24 hours, cool, squeeze through gauze. In the resulting oil add 7-8 g of camphor and mix. Store the ointment in a tightly sealed jar in a cool place. Apply with articular rheumatism, rubbing the joints in the evening, before going to bed, 1 time a day.
Along with the treatment of patients with rheumatism, it is recommended every day to eat a celery salad.
( On a nervous basis).Lubricate the feet with gun oil and sunbathe.
One leaf of a large-armored army should be insisted in 0.5 liter of alcohol and used for grinding.
Make an alcohol tincture from twigs of yellow acacia along with leaves and flowers. Take a few drops.
Within 10 days, take 0.2 g "mummy" per day, can be mixed with any butter and yolks from 3 to 4 eggs. The same mixture is applied to the damaged area. Break 10 days.
Drink within 10 days to 0.2 g per night, 5 days break, repeat 3 to 4 courses. At the same time at night make compresses on the affected joints( a solution of 3 g per 100 g of water).
Recipes Wangi with rushes of rheumatism
Make baths in the decoction of decoction.
20 - 30 g of cranberry leaves pour three cups of boiling water, boil for 10 minutes, drain. Drink liquid for 1 day in 3 divided doses.(The agent works well for articular rheumatism.)
During dandelion flowering, it is very useful to eat its milk stems. At this time, the juice of a dandelion is a long-established and proven remedy for rheumatism.
1 tablespoon of white lilac flowers to insist on 0.5 liters of vodka. Use for compresses.
Take a quarter of a pound of aconite roots( you only need to take root, not stalks), fill them with one quart of raki( vodka) or diluted apothecary alcohol 60-degree fortress and put in a warm place for 3 days. When the tincture acquires the color of strong tea, it is suitable for consumption. The dose is one tablespoon of tincture for each rub( and no more). If both legs and hands are numb, only one leg should be rubbed, the next day - the other;then one hand, etc. Tincture to rub dry. Place, subjected to rubbing, keep warm, not allowing the flow of cold air. Rubbing is best done at night. About two hours before the patient gets up from the bed, remove the bandage. In the morning, when the patient rises, that is, two hours after removing the bandage, you should wet a rag in cold water and, squeezing it well, wipe it with a rubbed place. You need to do this quickly. Slow wiping can lead to colds. Drink infusion of root aconite can not, because aconite is highly toxic.
Take 30 g of crushed medicinal raw material from the root of the oak, fill 500 ml of white wine, insist for a day with frequent shaking, then strain and take half the wine glasses twice a day.
Folk remedies for the treatment of rheumatism:
Diet for rheumatism.
When exacerbation of rheumatism is recommended 3-4 days to apply a fruit diet, and then move on to a balanced diet. The products consumed by the patient must contain a sufficient number of proteins and vitamins( especially vitamin C).Table salt, carbohydrates( sugar, white bread, potatoes), fatty, fried foods, spices, tea, coffee, alcohol should be limited. Useful watermelons, fresh blueberries, as well as jelly, infusions and decoctions of them( 1-2 teaspoons per glass of boiling water), cranberry juice with honey.
Comments of the doctor to folk remedies for rheumatism
Almost always with rheumatism the heart is affected. Joints are less likely to be affected, and in this case the disease proceeds benignly: after a few days joint pains pass, and joint deformities with rheumatism never remain. With the activity of the second - third degree process, inpatient treatment is necessary, and the treatment with medicinal herbs fades into the background, with activity of the first degree, medicinal herbs can become the main treatment.
For the treatment of rheumatism, plants that have anti-inflammatory, diuretic, immunomodulating, desensitizing, cardiotonic, antimicrobial properties are needed. In the food you can add berries cranberries, cranberries, blueberries, blueberries, currants, as well as onions, horse-radish, garlic. In the active phase, the following fees are recommended:
- herbs of St. John's wort, three-colored violets, string, horsetail, hawthorn fruits, chamomile flowers, pine buds - eight grams to brew in 0.3 liters of boiling water, insist three hours, before eating a third cup;
- herbs adonis, nettles, spores, queues, poplar buds, chamomile flowers, anise fruits, burdock roots, lumbago flowers - like the past;
- flowers of hawthorn, common mountain ash, leaves of cranberries, cuffs, labaznika grass, wild rosemary shoots, sand sedge all plant - eight grams in 0.3 cold water, insist four hours, boil, insist one more hour, drink before meals three times a day0,3 cup;
- herbaceous motherwort, geranium meadow, St. John's wort, oregano, birch leaves, horse chestnut flowers, licorice rootstocks, rosehip fruits, willow white bark - like the past;
- fruits of hawthorn, dog rose, birch leaves, watches, chamomile flowers, yarrow herbs, golden rods, nettles, celandine, sculpin roots, eleutherococcus, burdock - like the previous one;
- leaves of lily of the valley, birch, borage grass, oregano, petals, white rose petals, chamomile flowers, willow white bark - six grams brew into 0.25 liters of boiling water, insist four hours, before meals four times a day for a quarter cup;
- flowers of lily of the valley, linden, tatarnik, nettle grass, heather, St. John's wort, string, field horsetail, ayr rhizome, pine buds, cowberry leaves, white rose petals - like the past;grass leaves motherwort, hyssop, yarrow, celandine, watch leaves, currants black shoots, angelica rhizome, heather shoots, linden flowers - eight grams to brew in 0.35 liters of boiling water, insist two hours, before meals four times a day for half a cup;
- hawthorn flowers, Schizandra seeds, herb lover, rue, string, violet tri-color, anise fruit, stalk roots, sash bean pods, watch leaves - like the previous one;
- roots of burdock, skullcap, icteric grass, St. John's wort, nettle, shepherd's handbag, sand sedge, white petal rose, kidney poplar, chamomile flowers, licorice liquor, rose hips-like the past.
All patients with rheumatism can add strawberry, raspberry, currant( any) leaves, rose hips, flowers and fruits of the viburnum to the above-mentioned collections as therapeutic, vitamin and flavor components( besides they have useful properties).The treatment with these medicinal herbs is carried out throughout the active period of the disease, changing the fees every two months.
When reaching a stable remission, you can go to smaller collections:
- herbaceous motherwort, nettle, alternate, chamomile flowers;grasses of the mendicant, St. John's wort, oregano, hawthorn flowers;
- herb yarrow, celandine, birch leaves, hawthorn fruit;nettle grass, watch leaves, angelica rhizomes, rose hips fruit;herbs of violet tri-color, St. John's wort, succession, chamomile flowers, watch leaves;
- fruits of anise, dog rose, motherwort grass, birch leaves, currant black shoots;
- herbs of a mulberry, oregano, three-color violets, alternatives, chamomile flowers, willow white bark;
- fruits of hawthorn, anise, dogrose, angelica rhizome, yarrow herb, celandine.
Young people can add immunomodulating plants: eleutherococcus, lemongrass, ginseng, aralia, zamaniyu, rhodiola rosea.
You can also take baths with the following plants: straw of oats, chamomile, leaves and shoots of black poplar, black elderberry, valerian flowers, rhizomes of ayr, juniper fruits, fern shoots, roots of viburnum, pine needles, birch leaves, clover grass, thyme grass, kidneys and leaves of aspen, kidneys of pine.
In the presence of chronic tonsillitis as a factor contributing to the development of rheumatism, it is recommended that it be treated with medicinal herbs listed in the relevant article.
In the active phase of rheumatism, hospitalization is recommended, bed rest is prescribed. For the treatment of drugs recommended that have anti-inflammatory and hyposensitizing effects, such as hormones( corticosteroid), non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, deligil, plakvenil. In the presence of chronic foci of infection, antibacterial drugs are prescribed.
xn ---- jtbaaldsgaoflxr4fyc.xn - p1ai
Joint rheumatism: symptoms and treatment with folk remedies
- Grind 2 tablespoonsdandelion medicinal flowers, add 2 tablespoons.sugar, mix and leave for 10 days in a cool place. After the time has elapsed, squeeze and put the juice in the refrigerator. Take the medicine three times a day for 20 drops, diluting them with water.
- Pour 200 ml of vodka 30 gr.leaves of yellow acacia, insist for a week, take three drops a day for 20 drops.
- Brew tea in a glass of boiling water, add half a teaspoon of vinegar and a teaspoon of chalk, drink twice a day;
- Take 2 tsp per day.grape vinegar, which should be diluted in a glass of water.
- Green tea is useful in rheumatism, which should be taken 3 times a day.
- Pour a glass of boiling water 1 tbsp.thick-boiled bean, boil for about 10 minutes, then gently strain and drink the medicine three times a day on a tablespoon.
- Take several times a day tea with raspberries - 30 gr.berries on a glass of water.
- Drink regularly tea made from alfalfa, which has anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties.
- Take 1 tsp.bearberry and pour a glass of boiling water, then insist for about an hour and drink twice a day for a glass.
- Pour a glass of boiling water 20 gr.bark of elm and boil for about 10-12 minutes, then leave to cool for 3 hours, take the prepared medicine on a tablespoon 4 times a day.
- A tablespoon of herb cockerels is filled with a glass of boiling water and put on fire for 3-5 minutes, we take 5 times a day for 1 tablespoon.
- Four tablespoons chopped beans flaps pour a liter of hot water and boil for about 3 hours, then let us brew for about 2 hours. We take once a day for 100 ml.
- We take 50 g.grass herniated and pour a liter of boiling water, we insist for about an hour, then take 100 ml per day.
- Grind 2 cups of rose hips roots and pour half a liter of vodka, insist in a dark place for two weeks. The first three days, take the medicine on a tablespoon three times a day, and then 30 ml three times a day.
- Pour two cups of water 3 tbsp.dried herb shepherd's bags, leave for the night, and then drink during the day.
- Drink daily carrot and celery juice, mixed in a ratio of 7: 3.
- Mix 200 gr.burdock roots and 20 gr.elecampane, pour the mixture with two glasses of boiling water, boil for ten minutes, then insist an hour, take three times a day for 2 tablespoons, the course of treatment should last two months.
- A teaspoon of powder made from leaves of a Tartar, pour a glass of hot water and take three times a day for a month.
- We take 20 gr.flowers tansy and pour a glass of boiling water, then insist for about an hour and drink 1 tbsp.three times a day.
- Pour a teaspoon of dogwood roots with a glass of water and cook for about 15 minutes, then pour into a thermos bottle and leave for 2 hours. Take your medicine three times a day for two tablespoons.
- Pour a glass of boiling water 2 tsp.crushed violet leaves, insist for about an hour, then take 3 tablespoons each.three times a day.
- Pour a glass of boiling water a tablespoon of daisies, insist about 10 hours in a warm place, then drink three times a day for 80 ml.
- Take three times a day a powder obtained from rhizomes of calamus - 2 g.for half a glass of water.
- Take 1 tsp.yarrow and pour 250 ml of boiling water, we insist for about an hour, take three times a day for 50 ml.
- Two teaspoons of dried leaves of wintergrow fill with a glass of boiling water, we insist 2 hours, take three times a day for 2 tablespoons.
- Fill two cups of boiling water 1 tbsp.fruits of sea-buckthorn, add 1 tablespoon.dried seabuckthorn leaves, boil for 20 minutes, after the broth has cooled, take it three times a day for 150 ml.
- Take three drops a day, 30 drops of pharmacy tincture of barberry.
- Put 3 tbsp in a glass dish.fruits of red mountain ash and add 3 tablespoons.honey, insist for about a month, then strain and add a little water. Take 4 times a day for 30 ml.
- Pour two teaspoons of boiling water a teaspoon of herb wormwood, then leave for an hour, take two tablespoons twice a day, adding a little honey to them.
- Take 20 gr.berries of Physalis, pour 500 ml of water and cook for 10 minutes, after the broth has cooled, take 4 times a day for 60 ml.
Rheumatism is an infectious-allergic disease that affects joints and connective tissues. The cause of the development of the rheumatic process can serve as foci of infections in the body that occur in the chronic stage, for example, chronic tonsillitis. In most cases, people of young age get sick with rheumatism, and in old age they suffer from the complications and consequences of the rheumatic process that takes years in the body. The main changes concern the joints and the heart, suffering during the disease.Download. ..
Rheumatism is an infectious-allergic disease that affects joints and connective tissues. On the right is a healthy joint, left struck.
In the treatment of rheumatism, experts advise you to exclude meat products from your diet and switch to vegetables and fruits, because the meat contains uric acid, which is the cause of joint pain. First of all, you should cleanse your body of toxins, adhering to a certain diet that will help get rid of accumulated harmful substances. Folk treatment of rheumatism is based on daily use of broths and taking baths prepared from certain plants that have useful properties.
Causes of the disease
One of the most common diseases is joint rheumatism, whose folk remedies, especially at early stages, give amazing results. But, before starting the treatment, it is necessary to find out the cause of the development of the disease, which later needs to be eliminated.
There is at once a number of reasons that can trigger the development of rheumatism:
- Defective nutrition;
- The presence of streptococcal infection in the body;
The first sign of the onset of the rheumatic process is an increase in temperature to 39 ° C, which is accompanied by sweating and weakness. A week later there are pains in the joints that help to pinpoint the disease, because at the initial stage it is difficult to identify rheumatism, most often the symptoms are similar to ARI.
This disease affects large joints, such as shoulder, knee, ankle and elbow. In addition, there are rarely localized pains - they can go from one joint to another. There are reddening and swelling on the affected joints, as well as pain and difficulty of movement.
Symptoms of rheumatism
When rheumatic attacks affect the valves and muscles of the heart - rheumatic carditis, in addition, the disease affects the nervous system, which leads to neuritis, radiculitis and chorea.
- Timely treatment of streptococcal infection;
- Continuous use of vitamins;
- Correct treatment of acute rheumatism, which helps to quickly cure the disease and prevent its reappearance.
Treatment of rheumatism with folk remedies
Baths for rheumatism
- Take 200 g.chamomile flowers and add them to a bucket of water, add a glass of salt, mix everything thoroughly, after the water has cooled to forty degrees, place your hands or feet in it, depending on which joints are affected.
- Pour two liters of boiling water 100 gr.clover, which must first be crushed, insist for about two hours, then pour into the bath. The course of treatment should be 15 baths.
- Take 2 tbsp.crushed rhizomes of aira, pour a liter of boiling water, cook for about 20 minutes, then infuse for 2 hours. Obtain the resulting broth and add to the bath.
- Pour a liter of water 50 gr.herbs thyme, put on the stew for 7 minutes, then leave for an hour to infuse, strain and pour into the bath.
- Grind 50 gr.roots of wild rose and pour two cups of boiling water, insist for about two hours, and then boil for 15 minutes, after the broth cools, pour it into the tub.