Effective treatment with folk arthrosis
Arthrosis of the toes is characterized by painful sensations arising during movement, stiffness associated with the limitation of mobility in the joints. As a rule, it is caused by softening and destruction of cartilage, the formation of bone spike-like outgrowths, deforming changes in the areas of articulation of the surface of bones, often the big toe suffers.
The main causes of arthrosis of foot and toe
Often arthrosis is placed in one line with arthritis, gout, joint diseases. This is wrong, because the causes of the abovementioned diseases are different. And before embarking on treatment with folk remedies, it is necessary to establish a true diagnosis. The causes in the case of arthrosis of the foot and toes are called:
- the action of toxins of microbes;
- injury and damage to joints and articular cartilage;
- excessive physical activity;
- incorrect wearing of shoes;
- is overweight;
- metabolic disorder.
One of the most common diseases, arthrosis of the foot and toes, more often affects people of middle and old age.
Traditional methods of treatment and prevention of arthrosis of the toes
In the treatment of arthrosis of the toes, the following folk methods are effective:
- Dandelion roots have properties that can repair cartilaginous tissue, dissolve salts, restore joint mobility. You will need 1 tbsp.a spoon of crushed dandelion roots and 1 glass of hot water. The roots are poured with water, it is kept in a water bath for about 15-20 minutes, it is insisted for 1 hour and only after it is filtered. It is recommended to take this broth in a warm form for 1/3 cup 3 times a day for half an hour before meals.
- Effective external remedy for legs - infusion of elderberry berries red. Berries pour vodka and insist for a month in a dark place. Use as compresses or frequent lubrication. The effect manifests itself in a few months, but the result is worth it - returns the mobility of the joints, pains in the joints of the feet go away. It is also useful to make foot baths from infusions of laurel leaves, burdock, sabelnik.
If you have suffered sharp pains in your feet, and you want to get rid of them quickly, rubbing with the following compositions will help:
- - 1 tbsp.l.salt, 1 tbsp.l.camphor alcohol, 0.5 cups of ammonia, 1 liter of water, soak the gauze with this solution and wrap it with feet;
- - a fresh cabbage leaf or burdock is crushed to a gruel and applied at night to a sore spot, you can apply a single leaf - the old "grandmother's" recipe, which was treated with arthrosis for a long time, is still relevant today;
- - flowers and leaves of white acacia pour vodka and insist 1 week;
- - lilac flowers insist on vodka in a dark place for 2-3 weeks.
- Copper medicinal( wolf canine), cleans and strengthens vessels, down to the smallest capillaries. This is extremely important for arthrosis of the foot, because this disease progresses due to insufficient supply of bone tissue and circulatory disorders.1 tbsp. The root of the bazaar is filled with half a liter of boiling water. Decoction of the pot on a very low heat, hold for 1 hour, then strain. Drink 1 \ 3 cup of broth 3 times a day. You can prepare tincture, for this you need 5 tbsp.l.dry roots and 0.5 liters of vodka, leave in a dark place for a month. After a month, you can take the infusion 2 times a day for 10 drops. As an external treatment - the same tincture to do rubbing. Use with caution, the drug is considered a poisonous plant.
- Berries and cowberry leaves increase the strength and elasticity of blood vessels, have a beneficial effect on the body's immunity in general. 100 g dried leaves pour boiling water 2.5 liters, wrap. After 2 hours strain, add a glass of vodka, simmer for 15 minutes. Do not boil. Take 1/3 cup 3 times a day for half an hour before meals. Treatment lasts 3-6 months.
- In the harvest season, the freshly picked berries of sea-buckthorn should be rubbed into the feet and toes.
- Perhaps the folk remedies include gymnastics and massage, walking barefoot on the ground, sand, proper nutrition, sufficient water intake, weight normalization are simple but effective ways recommended as prevention of the disease.
And, most importantly, remember that nevertheless we treat not doctors but doctors, and along with folk methods and means do not neglect the recommendations of doctors and follow their instructions. It is necessary to conduct real treatment, and not to get involved only in domestic methods, remembering that treatment with folk remedies only contributes to recovery. Be persistent, consistent and patient, and then the result will not take long.
How to cure osteoarthrosis of the foot: advice of a doctor
Arthrosis of the foot is a joint disease in which joints of the ankle and joints of metatarsal bones are affected, but first of all - interphalangeal joints of the toes: this forms arthrosis of the joint of the big toe.
In order to prevent this disease from progressing, and the pain with it was absent or minimal, the treatment of arthrosis of the foot joints should be approached very seriously, and it should be carried out immediately in several directions - both with and without medications.
Fast navigation for the article:
Drugs that improve the joint cartilage
Treatment with folk remedies
Non-medicated therapiesFirst of all, the doctor tells the patient what osteoarthritis of the foot is and what it shouldknow in order to prevent the progression of the disease - that is, how to treat arthrosis of the foot:
- if the patient has excess weight, it is very important that he begins to lose weight. A high load on the joints of the feet slows their recovery;
- for the same reason - to reduce the burden on the joints of the legs - the patient should take every opportunity to sit where he used to stand. It is important to do this in everyday life, and especially at work;
- is very important at the same time to wear loose shoes, so that the foot when walking feels comfortable;
It is highly discouraged to wear shoes with a heel height of more than 3-4 cm, since such shoes greatly increase the load on the thumb of the foot and its joints.
If the doctor deems it necessary, you need to wear special orthopedic insoles and liners or special orthopedic shoes, which must be selected under the strict supervision of a specialist. Following the recommendations of a specialist can significantly reduce the symptoms of foot arthrosis.
In the treatment of this disease can be used drugs of various groups. Each of these groups solves some of their medical problem - relieves pain, reduces inflammation in the joints, stops the progression of the disease, improves the recovery processes in the joints. In brief, we will talk about the main such groups of drugs.
The purpose of these drugs is to reduce or completely stop pain in osteoarthritis of the foot. By and large, these medicines do not treat the cause of the disease, but they help to cope with its painful manifestations.
medication should be prescribed only by a doctor
First of all, these are nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs( NSAIDs), which include paracetamol, aceclofenac, diclofenac and others. Indomethacin in this regard is particularly useful, because it is believed that it not only reduces pain, but also contributes to the regeneration of cartilage in the affected joints.
These medications usually cope well with the symptoms of pain in the joints of the feet, but, unfortunately, they have their side effects: when taking these drugs, there is a high risk of problems with the gastric mucosa - until the occurrence of ulcers and gastric bleeding, especially in the elderly.
These drugs, such as nimesulide and meloxicam, have less pronounced side effects, but their cost is higher.
Drugs from the group of pain medications should be prescribed only on the advice of a doctor. It is not recommended to use them uncontrolled and for a long time, as a sick person, ceasing to feel pain in the joints of the foot, ceases to spare them, and the disease progresses faster.
Drugs that improve the condition of cartilage in the joint
This group of drugs includes the means that affect the very basis of the disease - the destruction of the cartilage of the joints. Still such medicines name chondroprotectors( ie the means protecting a cartilage).
They promote the improvement of metabolic processes in the cartilages of affected joints, improve its recovery and help delay the development and progression of osteoarthritis.
This group of drugs includes such drugs as chondroitin sulfate, hyaluronic acid, glucosamine sulfate, arthrodarin( diacerein), Arthra, Structum and others. Most often these drugs contain the same substances that synthesize cartilage cells. By introducing these medicines into the body, a person, as it were, supplies an additional "building material" to the cartilage, since the cartilage cells themselves can not cope with this problem.
There are two types of chondroprotectors. Drugs of the same group( chondroitin sulfate, etc.) are taken orally, and drugs of the second group are usually injected directly into the joint. These include drugs such as ostenil, synvisc and others.
Note: all chondroprotectors - relatively new drugs for arthrosis - refer to drugs with a delayed period of action. This means that to obtain the effect of these drugs must be taken for a long time - from 6 to 12 months or more. But chondroprotectors affect the very cause of the disease and help to stop the development of osteoarthritis of the joints of the foot, and other joints of the body, too.
Drugs from this group are effective only in the early stages of the disease development - at the latest in osteoarthrosis of the foot of 2nd degree, and better at the first stage. Discuss with the doctor, whether there is a sense in purpose or appointment of chondroprotectors in your case.
A good effect is also given by physiotherapeutic procedures for joint arthrosis. At the indications the doctor can recommend the passage of courses of such kinds of physiotherapy as infra-red laser therapy, SUF-irradiation, low-intensity UHF-therapy, high-frequency magnetotherapy, ultrasonic therapy, medical baths and many others.
The methods of treating arthrosis of the toes with physiotherapy are particularly effective if they are initiated in the first-second stage of osteoarthritis of the joints of the feet. However, physiotherapy sessions can be performed only when the disease occurs without inflammatory phenomena in the joints( in the form of synovitis).
In other cases, it is necessary to wait for the disappearance of such inflammation: the doctors say that physiotherapy can be carried out only on the "cold" joint, implying that there should be no inflammatory phenomena at the time of the course.
A good effect is also provided by physical therapy and therapeutic gymnastics.
Treatment with folk remedies
There are effective folk methods for treating osteoarthrosis of the foot joints, tested in decades.
Here is a recipe for one of them - medical pine trays.
Take a basin where you can steam your feet, and pour hot water into it. Then add one finely chopped tuba of Jerusalem artichoke, a pair of pine branches, a teaspoon of turpentine, a tablespoon of honey and a little sea salt for baths. Wait for the water to cool down to an acceptable temperature, and lower your legs there for a while.
After the end of the baths, make an iodine net on the affected joints, and then attach a steamed mesh from the usual internal pork fat to them. To get the effect, do 10-12 such trays.
Osteoarthritis of the joints of the fingers and toes
Arthrosis of the joints of the fingers and toes is a joint damage, which is inflammatory or degenerative. If the distal interphalangeal joints most often suffer on the hands( although with a severe form of the disease, all joints can be affected, without exception), then the toe is usually included in the foot in the pathological process( but sometimes the other joints may also suffer).
This disease affects everyone: both men and women.
But more often still suffer from the fairer sex. This is due to changes in the body of a woman during the menopause, when against the background of a general hormonal imbalance, normal blood supply and joint nutrition is disrupted. But if at the age of about 45 years and up to 60 - the group of patients with arthrosis consists mainly of women, then after 60 the number of suffering from such a disease of men increases significantly. What is associated with natural age changes in the joints.
Causes of arthrosis of the joints of the toes and hands
The following causes lead to the development of the disease, both on the hands and on the toes:
Age over 60 years.
Menopause period in women.
Immune system disorders. Arising on this background, frequent ARI.
Injuries previously experienced, for example, fractures, dislocations, bruises.
Genetic developmental anomalies associated with disruption of normal joint formation.
Working conditions, which significantly increase the load on the joints of the hands and feet.
Wearing the wrong footwear: high-heeled, off-season, too narrow toe, etc.
Diseases, such as: rheumatism, gout, diabetes, tuberculosis, rheumatoid arthritis.
Aggressive environmental factors: living conditions in constant cold, high vibration, etc. Unfavorable living conditions in general.
Anatomical features of the foot, in particular, protruding bones.
Large body weight.
Metabolic disorders in the body.
Symptoms of arthrosis of the fingers and toes
The patient may be suspected of having arthrosis of the fingers or toes on the following symptoms:
Soreness in the area of the affected joint. Pain intensification occurs at a time when the wrist or foot is subjected to a load. She acquires a nagging character during a night rest.
When you move your fingers, especially with intense bending in the area of the damaged joint, a characteristic crunch is heard.
The appearance of seals, or nodules, they will be visible, even if you consider the hands on the palms side, and the feet on the side of the foot.
Swelling and constant muscle tension in the problem area.
The mobility of the foot bone is often impaired.
Thumb of the thumb.
Stages of developing arthrosis of the joints of the fingers and toes
The disease has three stages of development, in general, they are characterized by the same signs of defeat, both for the joints of the fingers and for the legs with a small difference:
For the first stage, mild pains occur spontaneously, but they have such intensity that the person does not drawattention to them. Although already at this stage there is a feeling of stiffness of the hand or foot.
The next stage is characterized by the intensification of painful sensations, which become regular, torment the person, both during daytime and at night. The periarticular region is often edematous, the skin may become red at the time of exacerbation, and an increase in temperature is observed. When you move, you hear a crunch. The muscles of the finger, and sometimes the feet and brushes can begin to atrophy. It is at this time that patients often seek help from a doctor.
If you do not treat the disease, then the pain becomes more intense, it will persecute a person constantly, regardless of the time of day or motor activity. Fingers on the arms and legs are deformed, their length can change. As the cartilage is destroyed, the nodules of Geberden and Bushard will be thrown. The mobility is sharply limited. On the legs there is a secondary deformation, that is, if only one finger was involved in the process at first, then the rest are deformed.
Treatment of arthrosis of the joints of the fingers and toes
Treatment of this pathology is reduced to the following measures:
Drug administration. To begin with, the doctor will prescribe anti-inflammatory non-steroid drugs to the patient. They are called to have a depressing effect on the pathological processes taking place in the cartilaginous tissue. These drugs include: nimesulide, diclofenac, orthophene, and other medications. Preparations from the group of chondroprotectors are designed to help the affected cartilage to recover, it can be chondroxide, glucosamine and other agents.
Physiotherapeutic methods of treatment play an important role in the prevention and treatment of any arthrosis, including the fingers and toes. Electrophoresis, laser therapy, ozonocerite baths, paraffin wraps are shown. Together with medication, such procedures will help the cartilage to recover faster, the pain will recede, and the metabolism will accelerate.
Do not do without a therapeutic complex of exercises, which will be selected by the doctor individually, taking into account the stage of the disease. Rotations are useful for stops and brushes with varying degrees of intensity, rolling objects with their feet, fingering fingers, etc.
Gentle massage aimed at improving the blood supply to damaged cartilage and relieving muscle spasm.
Operative intervention, which consists in removing the damaged joint and all growths, and then replacing it with an artificial prosthesis.
Do not forget about folk remedies. A variety of compresses and wraps can be used only in the absence of allergies and after consulting a doctor. Wraps based on wax or honey, taking warm baths with broths of herbs will be useful.
Compliance with the diet with the mandatory inclusion of alkaline foods: whey, sour cabbage, forest berries. Useful is the broth for bones, dairy products, as well as rye bread.
Combination of all possible methods of treatment and prevention of the disease, it can be achieved that arthrosis of the fingers and toes stops worrying the patient, and pathological processes slow down to a considerable extent.
Author of the article: Kaplan Alexander Sergeevich, Trauma Physician, orthopedist
How to treat arthrosis of the foot and thumb? Symptoms, causes, treatment( + folk methods) and diet
Some body conditions of can provoke the development of arthrosis of the foot:
- Endocrine diseases, hormonal disruptions, metabolic disorders.
- The lack of micro and macro elements in the body.
- Congenital dysplasia of the hip joint.
- Other diseases of the musculoskeletal system, especially - allergic, autoimmune, infectious nature.
Symptoms of foot arthrosis
As a result of a variety of causes, articular cartilages of the foot lose moisture, becoming less elastic, cracking and gradually breaking down. The situation and aggravate the blood supply of hyaline cartilage , as a result of which its regeneration processes slow down considerably.
The clinical picture of the disease is made up of following symptoms:
- pain during physical exertion, prolonged walking, standing;
- rapid foot fatigue;
- pain when changing weather, in the evening, when cold water hits the foot;
- crunching and creaking of the foot joints;
- swelling, redness, increased skin temperature in the joint area;
- restriction of leg movement, muscle tension, especially often - in the mornings;
- formation of calluses on the sole of the foot;
- gait disturbance due to joint deformity.
The characteristic signs of sensation in the arthrosis of the feet are aching, bursting, burning pains, a feeling of stiffness, stiffness of the joints. As the disease develops, expansion of the compensatory elements - bone osteophytes, capable of squeezing soft tissues and nerve endings - is observed.
Often arthrosis of the toes leads to thickening of the knuckles and the formation of Geberden's nodules, able to break through a thin layer of skin. The thumb can move down, while the person tries to transfer the load to the outside of the foot, resulting in clubfoot and lameness.Movement of the affected foot is severely limited;in addition to bone growths in the joints, cysts can appear in the muscle tissue, as well as on leg ligaments.
Depending on the type of affected joint, 's feet are characterized by the most common forms of the disease:
- Osteoarthritis of the subtalar joint( between the talus and heel bone).
- Osteoarthritis of the calcaneocuboid joint( connecting the heel and cuboid bone).
- Osteoarthrosis arthrosis( located between the scaphoid and talus bones).
- Arthrosis of metatarsal joints( articulation of metatarsal bones with wedge-shaped joints).
- Arthrosis of the toes, in particular, arthrosis of the thumb.
For the reason that caused the development of the disease, there are:
- primary( idiopathic) arthrosis of the foot;
- secondary arthrosis of the foot( caused by diseases, injuries, inflammations);
- polyarthrosis;in this case, the lesion of the foot joints is part of the generalized process in the body involving other groups of joints.
Degrees of development of arthrosis
There are 3 degrees of severity of the disease , characterized by different severity of clinical signs:
- The first( initial) degree. A person quickly becomes tired, pain in the foot occurs after prolonged walking or physical exertion.
- Second degree. The pain is more pronounced and prolonged, there are small thickening of the knuckles of the fingers, calluses on the heels, and bones are formed on the other joints of the foot.
- Third degree. The deformation of the foot becomes clearly visible;there is limp, limited or complete cessation of the motor activity of the foot, the pain is intense and prolonged. The x-ray image reflects a significant narrowing of the joint slits, the formation of bone osteophytes, cysts.
Consequences of the disease
Chronic discomfort and inflammation not only significantly reduce a person's ability to work, but also lead to the appearance of bursitis synovial bags. In this case, the strongest pain manifests itself with the slightest touch of the foot.
In case of arthrosis of the big toe, a common phenomenon is the compression of the other toes by deformation. As a result, a combined pathology of the foot develops, which is difficult to treat.
In the advanced stage of , the fingers are so tightly fixed in the wrong position that only surgical intervention can restore them to their previous condition.
Degenerative processes in the bones and cartilage of the joints of the foot lead to a restriction of its mobility, and sometimes - to disability of the patient.
Diagnosis of arthrosis of the foot
The history of the patient's words and the clinical picture of the disease are the determining types of the examination. To establish the degree of development of foot arthrosis, an X-ray examination is performed, including foot and shin images in different projections, and for the evaluation of the state of muscle tissue - MRI.To exclude the development of osteoporosis, laboratory tests and densitometry are performed.
Differential diagnosis is performed with rheumatoid and other types of arthritis, gout, bursitis;soft tissue cysts should be distinguished from other muscle formations.
Treatment of arthrosis of foot
For the successful therapy of arthrosis of the foot, a complex of conservative methods, as well as a number of physiotherapeutic procedures and a set of therapeutic gymnastics should be applied:
Medical treatment of
This treatment may include:
- NSAIDs to alleviate pain and relieve inflammation. Most often, the course of taking ibuprofen, ketonal, nise, movalis, indomethacin, piroxicam, orthophene, etc.;
- pain medication ( spagmalgon, analgin, baralgin);
- for severe pain, injections of corticosteroids( diprospan, hydrocortisone) may be prescribed;
- restoration of tissues of hyaline cartilage by means of long courses of reception of hondoprotectors( arthra, chondroitin sulfate, glucosamine);
- for the improvement of mobility of joints is practiced local administration of hyaluronic acid preparations( synviscus, fermatron, ostenil);
- external therapy - ointments with bischofite( bishal, bischoline) or lotions and trays with this remedy, compresses with dimexide, medical bile, ointments with NSAIDs, warming creams.
Non-drug treatment of
- for severe form of the disease - immobilization of the foot( gypsum boots are used);
- wearing insoles, insteps, special pads, lifting the arch of the foot, or ensuring its immobility;
- application of braces( braces) for fixing the foot;
- massage, manual therapy;
Treatment of arthrosis of the foot
Today, more and more often there is such a disease as arthrosis of the foot. So what is this ailment?
Deforming arthrosis is a disease in which the cartilage tissue of the joints is damaged. Joints begin to deform, the structure of the head of the bone changes, soft tissues become inflamed, so the treatment of foot arthrosis should begin almost immediately after confirmation of the diagnosis.
The main causes of deforming arthrosis of the feet:
- Reloading on the feet. Continuous walking on heels or in tight, narrow shoes that compress the joints.
- Daily standing on the legs or carrying some heavy loads( at work or on duty).
- The disease can be the result of some injury, injury or severe hypothermia of the joints.
- Overweight also contributes to the development of arthrosis.
Symptoms and signs of foot arthrosis
All these factors lead to a violation of blood circulation. Symptoms are seen immediately: there is pain around the foot, swelling, fever. The main sign of deforming arthrosis is the modification of the thumb. Often, all fingers of the foot are deformed, the phalanges are warped. When walking, the pain becomes unbearable, especially if the shoes are incorrectly selected.
Not everyone knows how to treat arthrosis of the foot and most often seek help from doctors. If you start treatment at the initial stage, the results will be achieved more quickly. So what should you do from the very beginning?
- Get rid of the pain syndrome.
- Restore mobility and trophic exchange in the joints.
How to treat deforming arthrosis of the foot
In case of acute illness, first of all, you need to see a doctor, and in order for the treatment to be most effective, you should definitely listen to the following recommendations:
- - choose shoes that are comfortable for walking;
- - to reduce excess weight;
- - forever forget about high heels.
Now you can start directly treating the deforming arthrosis of the foot, arthrosis of the thumb or all phalanges of the fingers.
To reduce the pain, anesthetic injections are applied, lidocaine gives a quick effect. Applied in the treatment of corticosteroids. Other conservative methods: anti-inflammatory drugs, physiotherapeutic procedures, injection of steroids locally( into the joint), taking medications that improve the metabolism in the joint itself. Non-steroid drugs include indomethacin, orthophene, ibuprofen, piroxicam, but all of them should be taken with caution, since they negatively affect the gastric mucosa.
In some severe cases, surgical intervention is necessary. But before agreeing to an operation, it is worth trying all means of treatment and even folk.
Treatment with folk remedies
Do not underestimate the role of traditional medicine, because it is the main assistant of modern traditional medicine. To treat deforming arthrosis often use a variety of ointments, lotions, compresses and herbal decoctions.
Here is one of the prescription tinctures: grind 100 grams of eucalyptus, pour a half liter of vodka and insist in a dark place for a week. Ready tincture every day before going to bed you need to rub into sore spots.
You can take a bath of various herbs. Use for their preparation can be a violet tricolor, thyme, wild rosemary swamp, oregano. At night, you need to make an alcohol compress, or one that includes salt and honey.
Now, summarizing all of the above, you can make an instruction for those who suffer from deforming arthrosis of the foot. Observing it, you can relieve the symptoms of the disease.
Instruction for pain relief of arthrosis of foot
- First of all, it is necessary to reduce any burden on the feet. It is strictly forbidden to wear shoes with high heels, otherwise the disease will progress. Walk in a loose, not pressing and not constraining joints of shoes. The heel should not be more than three centimeters. If the doctor recommended wearing orthopedic shoes, strictly follow his recommendations. You can use instep arresters.
- Use anti-inflammatory and pain medications prescribed by a doctor. For the treatment of osteoporosis use ointments, they combine anti-inflammatory and analgesic effect.
- If the disease is too neglected and causes enormous discomfort, you will have to resort to surgery.
- At home, it is good to use recipes from traditional medicine. Take foot trays of herbs, various tinctures, lotions, compresses for the night. This will ease the condition, relieve inflammation and pain.
- For those who are overweight, it's just necessary to fight it. A strict diet, exercise therapy will help in this.
- Sufferers of arthrosis should exclude from their diet of smoked meat, pickles, rich meat broths. Do not abuse alcohol. Eat more fruits, vegetables, greens.
Do not miss the initial stage of the disease
Many patients, feeling pain in the foot, write off this for fatigue and physical exertion, and some think that with age, the pain becomes the norm. But this is not so!
Sure, with age, the delivery of essential nutrients to joints is deteriorating, but it's easy to fix. It is enough to introduce into the diet minerals, amino acids, vitamins, enzymes and other biologically active substances. But arthrosis of the foot joints is not a passive age-related degeneration, but an active process of destruction of joint tissues followed by deformation.
To be effective, it is important to know not only the causes of the disease and eliminate them, but also to stop the process of joint destruction in time. That is why physicians are strongly advised to consult a doctor with the appearance of the first signs of arthrosis, which include:
- joint pains that appear with physical activity and increase as these loads increase;
- the appearance of a crunch in the foot when moving( even insignificant);
- fatigue and difficulty walking in the foot;
- appearance of calluses or corns on the soles;
- pain in the area of the fingers( with arthrosis of the small joints of the foot).
If you have at least one of the above symptoms, you need to see a doctor, and the best way to diagnose arthrosis early is radiography.
Principles of treatment with folk remedies
The first thing that folk medicine relies on for the treatment of arthrosis is a change in lifestyle and nutrition. Since the main cause of joint destruction is a metabolic disorder, a diet for arthrosis of the ankle is the main and necessary condition for treatment.Excluding from the diet of sugar, salt, alcohol, spicy food, animal fats, finished food products with E-additives will not only improve metabolic processes, but also help to reduce weight. Also, it is not recommended to starve for arthrosis, as this can worsen the process of delivery to the joints of cellular nutrition.
All effective and effective recipes for the treatment of foot arthrosis folk remedies have the principles of therapy, which include:
- increasing the tone of the body;
- improved blood flow and lymph flow;
- increase of protective forces( immunity);
- pain relief.
Treatment of foot arthrosis folk remedies involves the use of several forms based on therapeutic products and medicinal plants:
- therapeutic compresses for topical application;
- rubbing and grinding;
- means for oral administration.
Means for topical application
Treatment of folk medicine for ophthalmic arthrosis is best performed in a complex, using recipes for oral administration and compresses( grindings).Below are some of the most popular local remedies for improving joint nutrition and movement.
- We take the school chalk, grind it well and add kefir to make a homogeneous paste, which we put on the night to the foot in the form of a compress. The content of calcium salts in the chalk improves blood flow, relieves pain and swelling.
- Take the crushed roots of the swamp saber with butter, mixing them in a ratio of 1:10.We rub for the night in the diseased joint. Butter can be replaced with vegetable oil.
- We heat the pork fat and in hot form we rub it into the joints of the foot, from the top we cover with cellophane, we make a warm bandage and leave it for the night.
- Several full tablespoons of oatmeal are cooked with water until a mushy mass is obtained. Apply at night to the foot in the form of compresses. Use only fresh porridge, but not yesterday!
- We prepare a mixture of herbs - St. John's wort flowers, sweet clover flowers, hop cones( 2 tablespoons each) and add 50 grams of any oil. The mixture is applied to the foot at night in the form of a compress.
- Boil 2 tablespoons of conifer needles in 100 g of water for 15 minutes. The broth is insisted for 40 minutes and applied in a warm form to the joints.
- We squeeze fresh cabbage juice and put it on our feet as a compress. The same analgesic effect is possessed by fern leaves, torn and used in fresh form.
- Make a mixture of equal parts( 1 tablespoon) of dry mustard, honey and olive oil. The mixture should be boiled and put on the hot 1-2 hours to the leg.
- Prepare the tincture of onion with vodka( 1 chopped onion per 100 g of vodka), stand it in a cool place for 2 weeks and then use it as rubbing.
- Prepare a complex solution of honey( 280 g), radish juice( 350 ml), red fortified wine( 120 ml), add 1 tablespoon of sea salt to it. The finished mixture can be stored in the refrigerator for 2 weeks. Use: a small amount of rubbing in the affected joint and leave under a warm bandage for 30 minutes. Then rinse with warm water.
Recipes for internal use
Treatment of joint arthrosis by folk methods does not give 100% cure, but it is possible to stop the degenerative-dystrophic process with their help. In addition to compresses and rubbing, ingestion of infusions and broths will help restore blood circulation and nourish the joints.
- Mix in equal parts( 2 tablespoons) of willow bark, calendula flowers, birch leaves, nettle leaves, pour the entire mixture with 1 liter of hot water, bring to a boil, we insist 12 hours. Within 2 months, preparing this infusion, we take 100 g 3-4 times a day.
- A similar method of making infusions from equal parts of Ledum, cones of hops, St. John's wort and chamomile well removes swelling, reduces pain and improves the delivery to the joints of nutrient components.
- Prepare a mixture of equal parts of celery and lemons( 0.5 kg each), which must be passed through a meat grinder. Then add to the mixture 0.5 kg of honey( preferably in May).After the mixture is infused for a week, take it 50 grams before eating.
- The fresh crushed leaves of the agave, filled with alcohol( 70 °), the ratio of products 1:10 well relieve pain. The mixture must be insisted in a dark cool place for 10-12 days, and then before each meal take 20-30 drops.
- A similar tincture for alcohol is prepared from finely chopped rhizomes of the swamp saber. From the sabelnik, you can prepare in a ratio of 1:10 and a regular broth on the water, which is taken 100 g before meals. Take infusion or decoction for at least 2 months in a row.
- You can make a mixture of juice of 10 large lemons with 6 raw eggs( together with the shell).The solid part of the egg gradually dissolves, after which we add 300 g of honey and 150 g of cognac to infusion. The mixture is stored in the refrigerator and we take 1 dessert spoon inwards, shortly before meals.
- Cooking broth from the roots of licorice in a ratio of 1:10, cook for 15 minutes, and we insist 30 minutes. The consumption of just 100 grams before each meal significantly improves the outflow of lymph and cleansing of the joints.
- Take 100 g of dry horsetail, pour 800 ml of milk, bring to a boil. We cover with a warm towel and leave to insist. Admission per day 800 ml of this infusion reduces pain in the foot and improves blood flow.
- We prepare the calcined cottage cheese( for 1 liter of hot milk we add 3 tablespoons 10% CaCl), filter it, we separate the whey from the curd mass. Separately, prepare a decoction of 4 liters of water and 1 kg of freshly ground horseradish roots, which should be boiled for 10 minutes. Once the broth has cooled, add 500 g of honey and store it in the refrigerator. Take one spoonful of cottage cheese, squeezing it 100 grams of broth several times a day before meals.
- Take 1 kg of rye grain, clean, pour 7 liters of water. Then put on the fire, bring to a boil, then let us brew for 2 hours. Infusion should be filtered, add 1 kg of honey, 200 g of 70 ° alcohol and 3 tsp.the root of barberry. The finished mixture is stored until ready in a cool dry place for 3 weeks, and then taken 3 tablespoons before meals.
Preparation of recipes for traditional medicine requires patience and accuracy, and the treatment of arthrosis with folk remedies is long, not less than a few weeks. But patience and following all the advice will help to restore mobility to joints and increase their service life. Before taking folk remedies, be sure to notify your doctor!