Therapeutic gymnastics( LFK) for cervical osteochondrosis - examples of exercisesOsteochondrosis of the cervical spine is an insidious disease. The age threshold of morbidity falls every year, so now the problem of cervical osteochondrosis treatment is as acute as never before.
Unfortunately, the penetration of medicine in different parts of our country leaves much to be desired, and now self-preventive maintenance of the disease and supportive therapy at home are extremely topical.
To help us come various exercises for the prevention and treatment of cervical osteochondrosis and professionally composed exercise therapy( therapeutic and physical education complexes).
Prophylaxis of cervical osteochondrosis.
The prevention of cervical osteochondrosis is massage and self-massage
.The warming up techniques of massage, rubbing, patting, restore blood circulation in muscles, relieve the tension of neck muscles. Massage can be done by itself, stretching and rubbing the back of the surface of the neck and the base of the skull, eliminating this stagnation of blood and restoring the circulation of the head.
The workplace should be comfortable. You should use an ergonomic chair. Elbows should lie at the table level, the back is straight, the computer monitor is slightly above the look. In work, you need to take breaks to reduce static loads on your back.
Preventive measure of osteochondrosis is the performance of exercises for the cervical department. Less dangerous are isometric exercises, consisting in counteracting the load for 5-6 seconds. The head opposes the pressure of the palm of the hand. Perform exercises without sudden movements, smoothly.
- Sitting at a table with a straight back. Put your elbow on the table, press your ear to the palm of your hand, tilt your head to your shoulder, counteracting it with your hand. Hold 10 seconds, 10 repetitions. The lateral muscles of the neck are strengthened. Repeat the same number of times in both directions.
- Sitting at the table, place your arm on the table on your elbow, lean on your palm forehead, rest your hand and press your head for 10 seconds. Repeat 10 times.
- Lie on the floor on your back. Push the back of the head to the floor. Hold the position for 5-6 seconds.
- Lie on the floor on your stomach, put pressure on the floor with your forehead.
- Lie on the floor on the left side, the left hand lies on the floor, put your head on it and press your head on your arm.
- Same for the right side.
- Sitting on a chair with a straight back, fingers to connect to the lock, put on the back of the head, press down the back of the head with the clasped fingers.
- Standing against the wall, squeeze the back of the head against the wall.
All of the above isometric exercises should be performed with effort for 5-6 seconds, then slowly relieve tension and relax. Do 5-10 repetitions.
Beneficial effect on the condition of the cervical department of the execution of the vises on the horizontal bar. You can perform visas with a wide and narrow grip for 30 seconds. Under the influence of its own weight, all spinal vertebrae are stretched.
You should pay attention to your habits, do not be hunched over the table, keep your posture, while talking on the phone, do not press the receiver with your ear to your shoulder.
Be sure to do every hour breaks in work. A good prevention is swimming.
Learn more about the symptoms of cervical osteochondrosis. Correct diagnosis is the key to the correct choice of treatment. Use Mawalis pricks with osteochondrosis read in our article.
Find out what to do when your head is aching with cervical osteochondrosis in this article - http: //osteocure.ru/bolezni/osteohondroz/ golovnaya-bol.html
To prevent illness, you can perform daily simple small exercise complexes. The program of Vladimir Perov presents quite accessible exercises. In order to determine the condition of the cervical spine, you can perform small tests: bend the head back and forth, tilt to the shoulder and turn the head to the left and to the right.
Normally, a person should bend his head 45 degrees, unbend 50. To tilt the head to the shoulder should be at 45 degrees, rotate the head 90 degrees in both directions.
Medical gymnastics for osteochondrosis of the cervical spine.
It is possible to begin exercises of therapeutic gymnastics only after the pain sensations stop. You can not perform exercises during an attack. After an attack, it is allowed to conduct isometric exercises of low intensity, in this case the muscles tense up, resisting the load. Muscles of the neck create a muscular corset, firmly holding the vertebrae.
All the exercises must be performed slowly, without jerks and sudden movements. Before performing gymnastic complexes, you should choose an individual technique, based on the opinion of a specialist.
Therapeutic exercise of Dr. Ignatiev.
- Position sitting, back and neck are straight. Turn the head to the right and left until it stops, but gently, not abruptly. Repeat 10 times.
- Seated position, straight back and neck. Lower your head down, try to touch your chest with your chin.10 repetitions.
- Position sitting, chin and neck pull back, 10 repetitions.
- The sitting position, hands freely hang down along the body. Gently lift your shoulders and hold for 10 seconds. Relax. Run 10 repetitions.
- Lying on a hard surface, knead 4 minutes of the neck muscles and the base of the skull. Try to perform massage intensively to improve the flow of blood.
- Rinse sitting or lying on a hard surface of the muscle between the shoulder blades and above the shoulder blades.
- In a circular motion, stretch the muscles over the ear and to the back of the neck.
A complex of exercises, combined with slow, calm breathing. Breathing helps focus on the performance of the exercise, helps to increase its effectiveness. Repeat preferably during the day several times. The amplitude of the movements is small. Lying position helps reduce the load on the vertebrae, you can not strive to do everything at once. The main thing is caution, gradualness and persistence of studies.
- Lying on the back on the floor. One hand on the abdomen, the other on the chest. A quiet breath - the stomach rises, then the chest. Exhalation is calm, long. It is necessary to try, that the exhalation was longer than inhalation. Perform freely, relaxed. Make 10 repetitions.
- Lying on the floor on the stomach. Slowly raise your head, then your shoulders, then rest with your hands in front of you, linger for 1 minute. Try to always remember the posture.
- Lying on the stomach. Hands are located along the trunk. Loosely, slowly turn your head, trying to touch the ear of the floor. Repeat left-right 6 times.
- Seated position. Head tilt forward, then back slowly tilt to the stop, but not sharply and not to pain. Repeat 10 times.
- Sitting at the table. Elbows put on the table, put your head in the palm of your hand, push your forehead against your palm. Try to strain as much as possible. Perform the exercise on exhalation. Repeat 10 times.
- Rotate the head alternately 5 times in the left and right side. If you feel pain, you should limit your chin to the left shoulder, then to the right to the shoulder. Repeat 6 times.
Video-manual on curative gymnastics with cervical osteochondrosis.
You can choose the most effective of the many video-manuals on curative gymnastics for the therapy of the cervical spine. It is better to follow the recommendations of existing manual therapists and trust their experience.
VD Gitt , experienced manual therapist, author of the micromotion theory , gives effective recommendations for performing exercises for cervical osteochondrosis
The theory of micromovement is that the food is absorbed by the cartilage while working. However, large loads destroy the cartilage. Small, in the "homeopathic" dose of movement, on the contrary, contribute to the assimilation of substances from the synovial fluid.
It is necessary to listen to the recommendations of the practicing manual doctor IE Kostyuk .Great work experience allows the doctor to tell simple language about complex things, to recommend the most effective set of exercises. Smooth and diverse neck movements, turns, slopes, combinations, a complex of thoughtful movements allow the complex to be used daily for people of all ages. Exercises for the neck department of Dr. Butrimov are available to everyone.
The complex of Mikhail Shilov works well on the muscles of the neck, without sudden movements and efforts, the back muscles are gently stretched under the effect of the weight of the head, the shoulders are released, and the ease of movement is restored.
Complex exercises LFK( therapeutic gymnastics) with cervical osteochondrosis of the spine. Video manual.
These exercises are suitable both for the treatment and prevention of cervical osteochondrosis, and for the cervicothoracic form of the disease.
Video manual on massage of the cervical collar zone with osteochondrosis. Combining massage, self-massage, achieving medical massage techniques, controlling your posture and performing simple sets of exercises for the cervical vertebrae, a person will gain ease, freedom, relaxed movements and, perhaps, forget about the existence of cervical osteochondrosis.
Exercises for osteochondrosis( video, photo)
About the treatment of
disease At the beginning of treatment, the primary task is to eliminate pain symptoms. Therefore, the patient is first prescribed a bed rest, and then a restriction of activity. In parallel, drug treatment with anti-inflammatory drugs is performed. This allows you to remove puffiness and inflammation, reduce the squeezing of nerve endings, remove pain.
The next step is the application of various physiotherapy methods, as well as massage and physical exercises for osteochondrosis. Physiotherapy is not always effective: it helps someone, and some do not. But the last two of the above methods give results for all patients.
Therapeutic gymnastics is a specially developed complex of exercises for osteochondrosis and other diseases of the spine. Physical exercises with osteochondrosis are prescribed after the pain has been removed. In this case, exercise therapy will help keep muscles toned, reduce the need for medication.
The main goal of gymnastics is to strengthen the muscles of the back, because in many respects it is the muscle weakness and insufficient physical exertion that become the root cause of osteochondrosis. It should be noted that all physical exercises for osteochondrosis are physiological in their parameters, therefore, when exercising them, the muscles are not overtired. A correct and regular use of exercise therapy helps to relieve the load from the spine.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW!Doctors recommend! When back pain is needed. .. Read on - & gt;
Features of therapeutic gymnastics
It should not be forgotten that therapeutic exercises can not be performed during the exacerbation of the disease. In addition, you need to perform only those that do not lead to pain in the process of execution.
Performing exercises for the back with osteochondrosis, it is necessary to ensure that the muscles are not overloaded. Exercises associated with strong stress should alternate with rest.
It is extremely important to perform exercises smoothly, without making sharp movements and supporting posture!
Exercises for the treatment of osteochondrosis can be performed at any time. To make them most useful, you need:
- Regularly perform gymnastics.
- Do the movements correctly, take your time.
- Proper breathing.
Exercises for the treatment of osteochondrosis
What exercises should be performed in case of spine disease? Allocate a whole complex of exercises for osteochondrosis, which can be done at home. It includes tasks that you need to do while sitting, standing and even lying on your stomach.
Basic exercises for osteochondrosis
It is recommended to warm up the muscles slightly before the beginning of the exercises with the help of the following actions:
- Walking around the room.
- Hand raising and lowering.
20 minutes against cervical spine osteochondrosis
- Control your posture, bend your neck, pressing your chin to your chest as much as possible, then slowly straighten your neck and turn back as far as possible. Extension is made on inhalation, flexion on exhalation.
- Standing or sitting position. It is necessary to put a palm on the forehead, press for 10 seconds.
- With your fingers "locked in the lock" on the back of your head, keep your elbows together, placing your chin on your folded forearms. Bracing the edge of the palm in the back of the head, as high as possible to lift the combined forearms.
- Lying on your stomach, put your hands along the trunk. Slowly turn your head to the right, return to the starting position, then turn your head to the left. Do 10-15 times.
- Do not change the position, put the chin on the palm of your hand, relax your neck. Turn your head like in the fourth paragraph.
20 minutes against the osteochondrosis of the thoracic part
- Sit on a chair with a low back, so that the shoulder blades rest. Breathing in, back up, stay in this position, exhaling, return to the original.
- Standing in the doorway, place your hands on the upper jamb, and your elbows on the side. Leaning with his hands, bend forward, throwing back his head. The number of repetitions is arbitrary.
- Sit down, fold your hands "in the lock" between the knees. When you inhale, tilt your body to the side, on exhalation - straighten up. Repeat 10 times.
Properly performing these exercises will relieve tension from the sick nerve roots of the spine and improve muscle tone.
20 minutes against osteochondrosis of the lumbar region
To perform these exercises from spine disease, it is necessary to lie on the floor, stretch your arms along the body and do the following tasks:
- Bend the right leg, raise, fully straighten, lower. Repeat with the other foot.
- Repeat the first job with two feet at the same time.
- Make a "bicycle"( circular movements with raised half-bent legs).
- Straight legs raise slightly above the floor and make "horizontal scissors".
- Lie down face down, hands folded "in the lock" on the back of the head. On inhalation we bend back, fix this position, then exhale, descend.
Regularly performing these physical exercises with osteochondrosis, you can stop the development of the disease and avoid unpleasant complications. It is necessary to approach this responsibly, to perform the exercises correctly and smoothly, since sudden movements can lead to damage to the diseased parts of the spine.
Therapeutic physical training in osteochondrosis improves blood circulation. The goal of exercise therapy( PE) is to strengthen the back muscles, reduce the load on the intervertebral discs, and restore the spinal column. Before starting to exercise independently, exercise therapy, it is necessary to consult a physician or a physiotherapist.
LFK for osteochondrosis of the neck
Therapeutic physical training for cervical osteochondrosis should be gentle. The reason is that the cervical spine has a high mobility, and any sudden movements can cause blood circulation disorders in the arteries of the spinal column. Incorrect technique of performing exercises can lead to serious complications.
In the acute period of the disease, when the patient is in bed, short exercises( 5 seconds) are performed - contraction and relaxation of the muscles of the trunk and extremities. Obligatory breathing exercises and movements with your feet( without lifting the feet).As the pain is reduced, walking is allowed, while the neck is fixed with the help of the Shanz collar. You can perform smooth turns of the head.
Do not hold your upper limbs for a long time. While sitting at the table, elbows should have a support.
When the condition improves, you can begin performing resistance exercises:
- We lay down on the back and gently press the back of the head into the pillow. Linger in this position for 5 seconds, then relax.
- We press the palm on the temple( alternately), with the overcoming of the neck muscles. Exercise is performed in both directions 3 times for 5 seconds. Each exercise ends with relaxation.
- We press both hands on the forehead, overcoming the pressure of the muscles of the neck. At the same time, we do not lift our head from the pillow. This exercise is performed 3 times for 5 seconds.
- We sit down on a chair and put our hands down. Slowly throwing his head back, then gently tilt it down, trying to press his chin against his chest.
To achieve the effect of a complex of therapeutic physical education for osteochondrosis of the neck should be performed daily. We bring to your attention the complex of gymnastics:
LFK for the thoracic spine
Therapeutic physical training in chest osteochondrosis promotes the increase in the volume of movements in the intervertebral joints, helps to weaken the muscle spasm. With the help of exercises, you can stop the further development of chest osteochondrosis:
- Raise each shoulder up( down) one by one, then raise( lower) the shoulders at the same time. This exercise is useful for the cervical and upper thoracic spine.
- Perform circular movements of the hands - forward and backward. Exercise is effective for the thoracic spine.
- Press your hands against your body, and in this position perform the lateral torso of the trunk, trying to reach the knee with your wrist.
- Raise your arms above your head and perform lateral torso torso.
- Sit on a chair, lean on his back. The upper edge of the back of the chair should reach the level of the blades. Perform a deflection of the trunk back.
- Stand up straight, put your hands behind your back and connect it to the lock at the level of the blades. Bend back, while resisting with your hands. After a few seconds, relax. Each exercise can be repeated 2-3 times.
Do not forget about breathing when performing exercise therapy with osteochondrosis. Breathing exercises should be included in each exercise complex.
LFK with osteochondrosis of the back
Osteochondrosis of the lumbar spine is a common cause of calls to the doctor. Often, patients try to perform their own exercises for the lower back, which leads to an exacerbation of the disease. The complex of physiotherapy exercises must first be performed under the supervision of a specialist. All exercises are selected by the doctor taking into account the patient's condition and the presence of concomitant pathologies.
After removal of the inflammatory process and pain syndrome, you can perform the following exercises:
- Lie on your back, legs bend at the knees, hands put along the trunk. Raise the pelvis, leaning on the shoulders and feet.
- Lie down on the back, slightly bent legs, tilt both legs to the right of the trunk. In this case, turn the head and upper part of the trunk to the left. Repeat the exercise in the opposite direction.
- Lie on your side. In this position, bend the legs( alternately), trying to squeeze the hip to the stomach.
- Stand on all fours, leaning on the palms and knees. Perform the deflections of the back and waist, as if crawling under the bar.
For those who suffer from pain in the lumbar spine, it is recommended to perform the incline in the lower back.
We offer you a complex of exercise therapy for osteochondrosis( video):
Gymnastics classes can be held at any time of the day. During physical education clothes should not impede movement. It is important not to allow hypothermia, there should be no drafts in the room. Do not hold your breath while exercising. At occurrence of a dyscomfort it is necessary to stop employment and address to the attending physician.
We suggest that you familiarize yourself with the selection of FREE courses and materials currently available:
- Free video lessons from a licensed physician at the LFK to eliminate low back pain. The author of the lessons is a doctor who developed a unique method of recovery and treatment of all parts of the spine. The number of patients who have already managed to help with back and neck problems totals over 2000 !
- The 10 most needed nutrition components for the health of the entire spine - a report on this link will tell you what a daily diet should be for your spine and whole body to be healthy.
- Do you suffer from osteochondrosis? It is strongly recommended that you familiarize yourself with effective courses of cervical and thoracic osteochondrosis without resorting to medication.
LFK for cervical osteochondrosis: isometric and dynamic complex of exercises
Osteochondrosis affects the cartilage tissues and bone system located in the vertebral parts. The complexity of osteochondrosis of cervical localization is the spread of the pathological process to the neurovascular system, which communicates with the brain.loading. ..
The column of the spine in the cervical region is characterized by increased mobility, which often leads to nerve pincers and blockages. To get rid of them, resort to therapeutic physical training, which significantly reduces the rehabilitation duration after osteochondrosis exacerbations.
The importance of exercise therapy for osteochondrosis of the cervical spine
Therapeutic physical training helps to eliminate swelling, normalizes nutrition and blood supply in the affected tissues, helps in the formation and strengthening of the muscular corset, increases motor abilities, etc.
For the treatment of cervical osteochondrosis, specialists developed a variety of different complexes:
- On strengthening of cervical and pectoral muscles;
- On motor coordination;
- Relaxation of muscle tissue;
- Swimming gymnastics, etc.
Therapy aimed at getting rid of osteochondrosis lesions requires a special approach, since such a pathology can negatively affect the functionality of the hands and the blood supply to the brain.
LFK in osteochondrosis lesions of the cervical vertebrae is rightly considered to be the most effective therapeutic technique providing muscular strengthening, increasing the motor amplitude of movements, relieving pain symptoms, preventing nerve root compression and muscle atrophy, improving the oxygen supply of the diseased area and brain.Due to the effect of exercise therapy, the elasticity of the intervertebral ligaments increases and the probability of bone formation( osteophytes), which can damage nearby nerves and vessels, decreases.
The main condition that guarantees the effectiveness of therapeutic physical education is the adherence to the right tactics and the daily execution of the exercises.
An important condition for the therapy of osteochondrosis by LFK method is proper posture. This must always be remembered, regardless of the activity currently performed: walking, sitting around the table, bustling in the kitchen, etc.loading. ..
Rules for the conduct of exercise therapy
For maximum effect, exercises of exercise therapy are required in compliance with a number of rules:
- Before starting the exercise, it is necessary to warm up the muscles a little, for this purpose it is advised to massage the neck or make several inclined and rotational movements of the head, alternately in each direction;
- In contrast to other localizations of osteochondrosis in the pathology of the cervical vertebrae, doctors are not recommended to perform physical exercises if the disease is in an aggravated stage;
- You need to start with the simplest practice, gradually completing the complex by increasing the number of repetitions and more complex elements;
- Specialists advise you to perform treatment sessions every day, preferably at the same time( in the evenings or after waking up);
- Perform complex should be without fuss and nervousness, move smoothly and smoothly. If you feel discomfort - stop the exercise and go on to the next one. It is necessary to exclude such elements that cause morbidity;
- LFK, performed with osteochondrosis of the neck, should additionally include the training of the hands, pectoral and brachial muscles and joints.
Physiotherapy is not only charging on the rug, it involves training in simulators or swimming. Just do not choose yourself to exercise exercises, it will be much safer and more effective if the doctor does this.
Has proved its effectiveness in anti-osteochondrosis therapy and yoga, as this practice involves thoughtful and slow performance of exercises that are not capable of damaging the spine.
Training in physical therapy helps to stop the pathological destruction of vertebral discs and cartilage tissues, so they are necessarily included in the anti-osteochondrosis therapeutic complex. In general, exercises against cervicothoracic osteochondrosis are divided into two broad groups: dynamic and isometric complexes of .Isometric exercises have a positive effect on blood supply and muscle corset, promote mental performance, improve visual functions and memory.
Isometric exercises are based on only one principle - the amplitude of oscillations in their execution should be minimal. This kind of exercise is aimed at strengthening the cervical and lateral muscle tissues. Such exercises are indispensable for those who are engaged in sedentary work, spending a lot of time at the computer or papers.
You can perform such physiotherapy exercises from any starting position, the main thing is that the shoulders should be deployed and the back straight:
- Place the palms with the fingers locked in the lock on the forehead area and press it as if you are going to tilt your head back. At the same time, resistance should be provided by the tension of the neck muscles;
- You need to press the palm on your cheek, as if you are trying to tilt your head, at the same time you have to resist the pressure, straining the muscles of your neck. Exercise should be done on each side for 3-4 rubles;
- Put the palms of your hand woven in your fingers on the back of your head and try to throw your head back while resisting your palms;
- Press your chin into your fists, try to tilt your head down, while resisting your hands.
Video-complex of isometric exercises of physical therapy for cervical osteochondrosis:
These exercises assume the overcoming of resistance without motor activity. When performing, you need to strain the neck muscles for 5-6 seconds, then relax them for about 15 seconds. Each exercise must be performed at least 3 times. Over time, their number is increased to 7-10.During the exercise, you should strain your muscles with inspiration, and with exhalation - relax.
Dynamic exercises assume the presence of different degrees of stress on the cervical vertebrae, they have a beneficial effect on the health of the spine and prevent muscle atrophy.
Similar exercises can not be performed during the period of exacerbation of osteochondrosis.
Dynamic complex involves the motor activity of the neck muscles and vertebrae:
- Turns head - 15 times for each side;
- Head incline with the touch of the shoulders with the ears - 10 rubles each.left and right;
- Lifting-lowering the shoulders with a 10-second delay, elbows can not be bent. Exercise is especially useful for individuals who spend a lot of time at the monitor;
- Tilting head forward with a touch of chest chin. Make 10 times. Exercise increases vertebral flexibility and prevents muscular atrophy;
- Lying on the stomach, you need to raise your head, holding it in this position for about 2-3 minutes;
- Lying on his back pulling his knees to his chest and reach for them with his chin, trying to touch. Run at least 7 times.
Instead of warm-up, a set of similar exercises can be supplemented with circular movements and swinging hands.
Where can I enroll in LFK
Some patients do not have enough time to perform therapeutic exercises, and some people are too lazy to do them. Help in this situation can be group lessons. Usually such a practice is present in each clinic, you only need to get a referral from a neurologist.
Those who do not want to jostle in the hospital queue of the state medical institution, you can contact a private medical center and enroll in paid courses or hire a personal instructor.The main thing is to contact the medical centers, not the fitness halls, because the latter employ people with sports education who have nothing to do with medicine and do not know all the intricacies of conducting therapeutic and physical training.
There is another option. In the network you can find a lot of videos with the necessary exercises. Choose a suitable complex for yourself and discuss it with the doctor.
After the medical approval, proceed to independent home studies. In general, the options are sufficient, most importantly, to adhere to the recommended exercises and correctly implement them, only then therapeutic exercise will help.
By the way, it is possible to perform similar exercises for the prevention of vertebral diseases in people at risk of their development.
Complex of exercise exercises LFK and massage with cervical-chest osteochondrosis:загрузка. .. Like this article? Share with your friends on social networks: Facebook
Exercises for cervical osteochondrosis at home( video, photo)
Healing physical training
Different stages of the disease require a special approach to therapy. Exercises for cervical osteochondrosis are effective at each stage. During the period of exacerbations, the patient is recommended to lie on a tight bed. Under the knees it is better to paddle the roller to relax the muscles.
Physical stress on the body should be moderate and carried out systematically. During an exacerbation it is important to get a doctor's recommendation about the reduction of strength exercises. Thus treatment will not have the opposite effect.
The course of treatment of exercise therapy has a positive effect on pathology and gives such results:
- Eliminates the cause of cervical osteochondrosis with hypodynamia.
- Eliminates stagnation in muscles, vessels of the neck;
- Facilitates the patient's well-being, eliminates pain in the head and neck, dizziness, general weakness and other manifestations.
- Prevent further development of the disease or act as preventative measures for a healthy person.
The main thing when doing exercises is to strengthen the muscles of the back and neck. They should perform their function - to support the spine when walking or sitting on a chair.
Treatment with gymnastics is a positive factor for improving blood flow and lymph flow. Thanks to which the process of metabolism is established.
When and where do you start?
During the day, always knead your neck. This is useful not only in the presence of cervical osteochondrosis, but also for the prevention of the disease
. Select a set of exercises for cervical osteochondrosis, taking into account the time of day. Most often, gymnastics are recommended in the morning as a charge. But during the day it is important to maintain posture and perform some physical exercises. Well, if at work there is a simulator. Then you can work out at lunchtime. But often these are very rare cases.
Perform physical combinations better under the supervision of an experienced coach. For this you can go to the gym. But you need to choose a simulator on its strength. It is important to mention the coach about his problem. Then a set of activities will be chosen to eliminate the disease.
In view of the fact that you can sit, sit, lie, exercise, you can even in transport on the way to work and back. Just walking in the park you can stop for a minute and stretch your neck. Even when you come to the waiting room at the station or in the cinema, you can take a minute for your aching neck.
Do not think about how people will look at you. The main thing is health. Outsiders will not be embarrassed at the appearance of the first positive results.
Medication for osteochondrosis of the cervical region can be successfully combined with gymnastics. Physical exercises are different. You can choose specifically for yourself after consulting a doctor.
- The man lies on the floor. One hand places on the abdomen, the other puts on the chest. A gentle breath - an exhalation. Repeat 8-10 times. It is important to relax the muscles. Exercise is repeated 3-4 times at different times of the day.
- Standing or sitting position, arms lowered along the trunk, back aligned. Perform smooth turns of the head to the right and left.5 to 10 times.
- Abdominal position. Care must be taken to lift the head, trunk, hands must rest against the floor. So hold 1-1,5min, then smoothly return to the starting position. Care must be taken not to let the shoulders fall. Exercises are performed 3-4 times a day.
- Lying on the stomach, arms stretched along the trunk. Slowly turn your head to the right. Try to cuddle your ear to the floor. Then in the opposite direction. When doing exercises, nothing should hurt! Make 5-6 times. Repeat 3-4 times a day.
Useful exercises for the neck
- Standing or sitting to try to raise the shoulders to the ears, keep 10 seconds.
- In the sitting position. Slowly, for exhalation lean forward, as close as possible to the chin to the chest. On inspiration slowly throw back his head, try to look as far as possible. Repeat 10-15 times. The exercise itself is performed 2-3 times a day.
- In the same position, you need to press your forehead against your hands. Give maximum pressure. Exercise is done by exhaling air! Run 5-6 times. The day to perform 3-4 times.
- If the stage is not running, you can perform cautious head rotation in both directions.
You can also exercise on the nature, combining business with pleasure!
Osteochondrosis is often not treated at all. Patients refer to lack of time and money. Of course, not everyone can afford to buy a simulator or regularly visit the gym. But there is an open-air hall in every school, near the institute or at the city stadium. And do not let an expensive simulator go there. But there is a convenient and high-quality inventory for outdoor activities. And there is no need to pay there. Instead of a coach, physical therapy will be controlled by the individual recommendations of the treating doctor.
The simulator can be done at home. You can equip a special wall for training by means of improvised materials. And then you will have a gym better than any private one. And the family budget is practically not affected.
For the patient on osteochondrosis of the cervical department the best simulator is the floor. Practically all kinds of gymnastics should be performed lying on the floor.
You can equip the hall for classes in the middle of any room or on the street. You can download from the Internet a video lesson on performing gymnastics such as:
- exercises from osteochondrosis;
- healthy spine, etc.
The body of each person is adapted to activity: walking, running, swimming. A sitting at the monitor or in front of the TV without unnecessary movement negatively affects the posture, there is an osteochondrosis of the cervical region. To maintain the health of the spine, choose the best simulator for yourself and perform an individual set of exercises under the supervision of a doctor. Then your spine will be healthy.
About the dangers of therapeutic physical training with osteochondrosis
The doctor tells about the dangers of exercise therapy in case of spine disease
People's forum about the spine: http://spinorum.ru
LFK for osteochondrosis and back pain
LFK for osteochondrosis and back pain.
The full version of the video is available at http: //vitatv.ru/ Phone of Dr. Popov: +7( 495) 507-71-85.
LFK for osteochondrosis of the cervical and thoracic parts
You can order our individual training program from us http: //atletizm.com.ua/ personalnyj-tr. ..
Therapeutic physical exercise LFK( all videos on this subject): https: //www.youtube.com/ playlist? List. .. http: //atletizm.com.ua/ - site about athleticism, martial arts and healthyway of life. .
In this video, we'll talk about exercise therapy for osteochondrosis of the cervical and thoracic spine, and also consider in detail how effective these or other recommendations that are usually given to people suffering from such problems.
gymnastics in osteochondrosis
Exercise therapy in osteochondrosis
gymnastics cervical osteochondrosis
physical therapy with cervical osteochondrosis
exercise therapy in lumbar osteochondrosis
gymnastics in osteochondrosis of the cervical spine
gymnastics in osteochondrosis of the lumbar
osteochondrosis of the cervical spine gymnastics
gymnastics in osteochondrosis video
Exercise therapy in breastosteochondrosis
exercises lfk with osteochondrosis
lfk with cervical osteochondrosis video
lfk with osteochondrosis of the thoracic part
medical fizkltura osteochondrosis
physiotherapy cervical osteochondrosis
physiotherapy with cervical osteochondrosis
exercise therapy in breast osteochondrosis
physiotherapy osteochondrosis video