LFK with humeroscapular periarthritisThe use of physiotherapy exercises occupies an important place in the complex treatment of various diseases. This is especially important in the treatment of diseases of the musculoskeletal system and, in particular, the humeroparous periarthritis.
What is humeropathy periarthritis
Pleuralopathy periarthritis is a symptom complex that develops as a result of inflammation of the surrounding shoulder joint of soft tissues( capsules of the joint, tendons and ligaments).The incidence increases with age.
The defeat of periarticular tissues is due to a variety of reasons, including:
- cervical osteochondrosis;
- trauma to the joint area;
- occupational exposure, leading to chronic microtrauma;
- congenital features of the structure.
Brachial periarthritis syndrome is characterized by the following symptoms:
- joint pain, aggravated by certain movements, depending on the affected area;
- weakness and atrophy of shoulder muscles;
- restriction of movements - characterized by varying degrees up to the development of the "frozen joint".
The goals of exercise therapy
Therapeutic exercises with the development of humeropyritis are a mandatory component of therapy and its task is to achieve the following:
- prophylaxis of contracture development;
- recovery of strength and muscle tone;
- strengthening of the ligament apparatus;
- improving local blood circulation;
- increase in the volume of movements.
Therapeutic physical training is assigned at the stage of rehabilitation and is conducted under the supervision of a specialist.
Exercises of exercise therapy can be performed in different initial positions:
- lying on the back;
- lying on the stomach;
- sitting on a chair;
- near the gymnastic wall;
- in the standing position.
During the training it is possible to use a variety of subjects:
- gymnastic stick;
- the ball;
- rubber tape.
There are certain requirements for the exercise of exercise therapy:
- gradual increase in load;
- classes should be regular;
- doing exercises should not cause pain;
- exercises should be performed slowly;
- begins with movements in the distal joints( wrists, wrist and elbow joints), and then move on to shoulder exercises.
Exemplary set of exercises
At first the movements are carried out, lying on the back:
- squeezing-unclenching of fingers;
- movement in the wrist joint( flexion-extension);
- rotation with brushes;
- hands to lower along the body, inhale them to bend them in the elbows, bring the brush to the shoulders, on exhalation return to the starting position;
- bring the hands to the shoulders, produce the elbows;
- bring the hands to your shoulders, raise your elbows on your breath, lower them down on exhalation;
- to spread hands, relax, regain breath.
Exercises performed while sitting:
- raising and lowering the hand on the healthy side, then doing the same with the patient with the hand;
- movement shoulders up, down;
- movement shoulders in a circle with the hands down;
- movements in the cervical region - tilts, circular movements.
Exercises in the standing position:
- flapping hands to the sides, forward-back;
- walking, accompanied by sweeping movements of hands.
Complex of exercises Popova
Doctor Peter Popov developed his complex of exercises, which implies the principle of "small movements" - doing stretching, rotating, wiggling. Therapeutic gymnastics is built on simple movements that do not bring the patient any discomfort and pain.
Basic exercises of the complex:
- raise shoulders as much as possible upwards and draw with the shoulders number eight first synchronously, then take turns;
- pull the spine, lifting the shoulders up, linger, then lower your shoulders down, again fix the position;
- to carry out the movement of the hands "scissors" - on the inspiration to spread hands so that the shoulder blades are connected, on exhalation - to cross;
- take turns to raise your hands up, turning your body towards the raised limb, while lowering your arm down relax the muscles of the shoulder girdle;
- arm bend at the elbow joint, lift, then lower it down and slowly straighten, repeat with the other hand;
- make the lock, stretching his arms forward, perform wave-like movements, stretching the muscles of the shoulder and gradually increasing the tempo;
- circular movements by hands, extended forward and connected to the lock;
- put your hands palms down on your knees, tilt the body forward, turning your shoulder to the opposite knee, then straighten up and repeat the exercise with the other shoulder;
- to tilt the body forward, pull the chest to the knees, linger, trying to pull the shoulders to the legs, fix the body in this position, return to the starting position.
After completing each exercise from the main complex, it is recommended to do warm-up movements:
- imitation of walking, sitting - legs to be set shoulder width, back straight, to raise and lower the feet, at this time to perform sliding movements along the thigh, inhale - to lower hands to the knees, on exhalation - raise them up;
- is the same walking, in the sitting position, but the arms are made circular movements, from the hip to the knees, and lower if the pain does not disturb.
Exercise for relaxation is performed in case if there is a feeling of tension during the main complex:
- in the sitting position, with the arms lowered along the body, the muscles of the shoulder and back are relaxed - slow movements of the shoulders up and down, at this time, bend the spine, then slowlystraighten up.
Contraindications to physiotherapy exercises
In the presence of the following conditions of exercise physical therapy contraindicated:
- the presence of circulatory failure from 2 stages and above;
- presence of fever;
- risk of bleeding;
- high blood pressure.
Regular daily performance of the complex of therapeutic gymnastics allows to achieve positive dynamics, to achieve a reduction in pain, to improve the functional state of the joints.
Pleuralopathy periarthritis: treatment, set of exercises |LSHealth 03 April 2013. Views: 21123 I like 1
Pain in the shoulder region and in the scapular region in modern people occur very often. And the older the person, the more often. However, the mentality of our people is such that first feeling a slight aching pain, we try to forget about it, do not pay attention. We refer to fatigue, overwork.
But pain in the shoulder area and in the scapular region may indicate the onset of serious diseases of : arthrosis of the shoulder joint, arthritis of the shoulder joint, and also on the humeroparous periarthritis.
What is a humeroparous periarthritis?
Shoulder-bladder periarthritis is an inflammation of the shoulder joint, as well as inflammation of the tendons of the shoulder joint .Unlike arthrosis, the internal structures of the joint( cartilage, tendons) are not damaged. However, the pains are quite unpleasant, sometimes acute, mostly, aching.
Shoulder-flapping periarthritis: causes of
The emergence of the humeroparous periarthritis can suddenly : from excessive physical exertion( for example, you carried heavy bags), from falling, from hitting the shoulder, etc. Moreover, unsporting people are more prone to this disease, since their shoulder joints are untrained, and they can easily be damaged even by a sharp throw of an object at a short distance.
In addition to the reasons for shoulder injuries or excessive physical exertion, there are a number of other reasons. These include various human diseases, for example: of the cervical spine, myocardial infarction, as well as diseases of the mammary glands ( more often after surgery).
Pleuralopathy periarthritis has, like many diseases, two manifestations of : acute and chronic.
First the disease is in acute form. The pain from mild becomes gradually stronger and more acute. At night people can not sleep because of this. In some cases, the temperature rises( to 37.5 ° C).The acute period of the disease lasts several weeks. Then the pain decreases, and the disease, as a rule, goes into a chronic stage.
Numerous patients do not cure chronic aspirated periarthritis , referring to the employment and moderation of pain. But this is a wrong decision. After all, any disease must be treated! It can not go by itself.
- We get rid of varicose veins in two weeks! Guaranteed efficacy
Treatment of brachial periarthritis
It is best to start treatment as soon as you feel pain in the shoulder area. Always consult a doctor, because only he can correctly diagnose.
Modern methods of treatment of the humeroscapular periarthritis allow to quickly and effectively cope with pain and increasing inflammation in the shoulder joint. But if you start the disease, then it will have to be treated long and unpleasantly. After all, if the doctor diagnoses a "frozen shoulder", that is, the union of bones( partial or complete), then it does not bode well for you.
Complex treatment of humeroparous periarthritis includes:
Pleuralopathy periarthritis is a disease caused by inflammation of tendons and periarticular tissues. If you have a humeroscapular periarthritis set of exercises will give a good effect in the treatment of the disease. The main goal of the exercises is to increase joint mobility, relieve inflammation and reduce its pain syndrome.
When confirming the diagnosis of humeropathy periarthritis, a complex of joint exercises should be performed, as well as a massage of the upper limb of the shoulder joint and cervical region in order to prevent possible reflex contracture( or limitation of joint mobility).
Learn more about the symptoms, diagnosis and medication of periarthritis.
Features of medical gymnastics
One of the most effective methods of fighting reflex contracture, along with curative gymnastics are thermal procedures. As a remedy, a warm water bottle or a bag of sand is used.
In the first stage, the exercises with shoulder-flap periarthritis are performed on a fixed arm with the help of a fixing headscarf and a roller, which should be placed in the armpit.
If pain syndrome is observed before the exercise, therapeutic gymnastics should be performed only after taking an anesthetic, as the pain that occurs during the performance of gymnastics can provoke reflex contracture.
At the first stage of therapeutic gymnastics with shoulder-piercing periarthritis, the exercises are performed lying down. Over time, when the pain syndrome decreases, the exercises will need to be combined, performing them sitting and standing.
Exercise for periarthritis of the shoulder joint lying on the back
Exercises on the shoulder joint should be completed with relaxation of the muscles. The number and types of exercises for each patient are selected individually according to the recommendations of the doctor. A typical set of exercises, let's consider below.
Exercise 1. Lying on your back, bend your arms around the elbows and squeeze / unclench your hands. This procedure is recommended to be repeated 10-12 times for 1 minute.
Exercise 2. Lying on your back, bend your arms at the elbows. Hands bend - unbend the wrist joint 4 times. After this procedure, perform a circular rotation clockwise, and counterclockwise 4 times.
Exercise 3. Lying on your back, press your hands against the body. After that, move the palms up and down 6-8 times.
Exercise 4. Lying on your back, bend your arms in the elbows. Spread the forearms out to the sides in such a way as to try to touch the back of the palm of the bed. Repeat this procedure 3-4 times.
Exercise 5. Brush your hands to your shoulders and spread your elbows to the sides in such a way as to achieve their horizontal position. This exercise should be done 3-4 times.
Exercise 6. Lying on the back of the hand should be placed along the trunk. Plant them in the sides until pain appears in the affected joint.
Exercise 7. Lying on your back, place your arms along the trunk and in turn raise and lower them. Lift to inhale, lower to exhale. This exercise should be repeated 5-6 times.
Exercise 10. Hands should be spread all over the width of the bed with the palms facing down. Simultaneously, press the palms on the bed for 5 seconds. This procedure should be repeated 5-6 times.
All the above exercises can be done at any time. The number of repetitions and the intensity of therapeutic physical education is determined by the attending physician depending on the patient's condition. With a decrease in the pain syndrome, the above-described curative gymnastics is recommended to be supplemented by another set of exercises sitting on a chair.
Exercises sitting on a chair or standing
Exercise 1. The affected and healthy hand should be alternately lifted up and up and lowered in the same way. When you raise your hand, you inhale, when you exhale. This procedure is recommended to be performed 4 to 5 times. The exercise is done sitting.
Exercise 2. A healthy and large hand should alternately be wound behind the back, so that the palm is at the level of the scapula. Perform no more than 4 times. The exercise is done sitting.
Exercise 3. Sitting on a chair, place your feet on the width of your shoulders. Brushes should be pressed to the shoulders. Alternately, press the elbow against the knee of the opposite leg. Exercise should be done alternately with both hands 5-6 times.
Exercise 4. Sitting on a chair, make the head tilt forwards / backwards and to the sides with closed eyes. Exercise is recommended to be performed 2 times in each side at a slow pace and with interruptions of 1 second, when the head is in an intermediate position. In case of dizziness, take a break.
Exercise 5. The exercise is performed while standing. Legs shoulder width apart. Perform simultaneously swings the hands, moving them to the right / left. The number of repetitions is 5-6.
In order to increase mobility in the shoulder joint, it is recommended to lock the hand in a certain position for a while. This procedure should be performed lying on the floor. The affected arm should be straightened at the elbow and set aside to the maximum permissible distance. After that, the hand should be fixed with several bags of sand for 3-5 minutes. As the pain syndrome worsens, the duration of the procedure should be increased.
It should be noted that all exercises for the treatment of humeroparous periarthritis should be performed only under the supervision of the attending physician. As with improper performance, you can not only not make progress, but whether to injure the hand.
When carrying out this exercise, you should always note its duration and the angle to which the hand was drawn. The above indicators should increase with each exercise. This operation should be done daily at the beginning of treatment and twice a day from the time positive results appear. Usually this period is 1-2 weeks. In most cases, the above gymnastics allows you to completely get rid of the pain and stiffness in the shoulder joint area.
Below in the video you can also see a set of exercises for the prevention of humeroparous periarthritis.
Shoulder-bladder periarthritis set of exercises popova
Shoulder-flapper periarthritis complex of exercises video, humeropyritis periarthritis complex of exercises popova, humeroscapular periarthritis videohttps: //www.youtube.com/ watch? V = SrHmDjLDZKc