How to cure flat feet in adults?A person's stop should provide not only support during movement, but also the function of cushioning, softening all the jolts that arise during walking. To fulfill these tasks, in the process of forming the erection, the foot has acquired a complex vaulted structure. With the development of flatfoot, it ceases to perform a spring function, which leads over time to serious consequences.
Normally, due to the fact that the foot has a curved shape in the form of an arch or an arch, walking does not support the whole surface, but only on the heel bone behind and the bases 1 and 5 of the finger in front. Thus, the following arches of the foot are formed:
- longitudinal( along the inner edge);
- transverse( along the base of the fingers).
As a result of this structure of the foot, cushioning occurs when walking on an uneven surface, and the load of the body on the foot is distributed evenly. With the development of flat feet, deformation of the arches of the foot in the form of their flattening occurs. It is accepted to distinguish the following types of flatfoot, depending on the structure of which the arch is broken:
- transverse - the transverse arch of the foot is smoothed, it becomes wider( more common in adults);
- longitudinal - the foot is elongated by decreasing the height of the longitudinal arch( more typical for children and adolescents);
- combined - both types of foot changes are present simultaneously.
In addition, distinguish: congenital flat feet - is associated with abnormalities of the development of the skeleton, is rare;and acquired flatfoot - is formed as a result of external factors or diseases:
- traumatic flat feet observed after injuries in the foot( bone fractures, damage to the musculoskeletal system);
- paralytic platypodia occurs with various types of paralysis of the muscles of the foot and lower leg;
- Rakhitic flatfoot is observed due to transferred rickets, while the bones soften, and under the influence of the load, the arch of the foot deforms;
- static flat feet - is observed most often, as a rule, in women, and develops due to increased load on the foot.
Causes of static flatfoot
- Obesity, state of pregnancy.
- Forced long standing on the legs.
- Wearing tight shoes, shoes with a narrow nose, with a heel of more than 4 centimeters.
- Reduced elasticity of muscles and ligaments with age.
When the flatfoot formation is disturbed, the biomechanics of walking is violated, the foot is compensated outwardly, after which the shin and thigh unfold. In this case, various consequences are possible:
- development of osteoarthritis of the joints of the lower limbs;
- frequent headaches;
- curvature of the spine;
- formation of herniated intervertebral discs.
Symptoms of flatfoot
The following symptoms are typical for transverse flatfoot:
- pain in the feet and calf muscles;
- the curvature of the 1st toe finger - hallux valgus;
- thickening of the periosteum in the region of the metatarsal head I, which looks like a lump in the base of the big toe;
- formation of corns, deep corns;
- cramps calf muscles, the appearance of edema;
- shoes of the previous size become cramped, wear out from the inside.
For longitudinal flatfoot, features such as:
- fast fatigue of the legs;
- edema stops in the evening;
- changing gait;
- formation of flat-valgus foot - the toes and calcaneal toes turn from the outside.
Prevention of flatfoot development
In order to prevent flattening of the arch of the foot, it is advisable to implement the following recommendations:
- Monitor body weight.
- Avoid wearing narrow tight shoes.
- Women should not abuse the wearing of shoes with high heels, its height should be no more than 4 centimeters.
- When choosing shoes, choose soft leather products with a flexible sole.
- During pregnancy, it is advisable to use orthopedic insoles.
- It is useful to walk barefoot on the ground, rocks, sand.
How to treat platypodia
Treatment of flat feet in adults involves the use of the following methods:
- Use of insoles and orthopedic shoes.
- Exercise of exercise exercises.
- Carrying out of massage courses.
Orthopedic footwear is distinguished by the presence of special insoles, which ensure the correct functional position of the foot when walking. The sole of such shoes has an impact absorbing properties. The use of orthopedic insoles or shoes helps to support the arch of the foot in the physiological position, which in turn leads to the following results:
- reduces the load on the feet;
- prevents their fatigue;
- occurs the prevention of deformities of the joints;
- improve the cushioning function of the foot, reducing the burden on the spine.
The maximum therapeutic effect is the use of individual orthopedic insoles. They take into account all the features of the structure, can be equipped with additional elements( for example, pronators).At home, it is necessary to perform exercises of exercise therapy, which are an important and mandatory direction in the treatment of flatfoot and allow:
- to correct minor deformities of the feet;
- strengthen the muscles that form the arch of the foot;
- improve blood flow;
- to reduce foot fatigue.
Gymnastics should be held regularly, daily, twice a day for 15 minutes. It is useful to perform the following exercises:
- lifting a small ball with your feet;
- grabbing a pencil with your toes;
- walking on tiptoe;
- walking with support on the outside of the feet;
- rolling feet with bottles.
In addition to practicing physiotherapy exercises, a foot massage is necessary. In doing so, the principles of performing massage should be taken into account: the
- course should consist of not less than 12 procedures;
- procedures are performed every other day;
- the duration of one session should be at least 10 minutes;
- during the massage should also pay attention to the muscles of the back and lower leg.
Special massage equipment( mats, rollers, balls) can be used for massage. It is recommended to make warm foot baths - this helps to relax the muscles. With transverse flatfoot, the so-called valgus deformation of the foot is formed. Depending on the angle of the deviation I of the toe, three degrees are distinguished:
- I degree( 15-20 °).
- II degree( 20-30 °).
- III degree( 30-40 °).
Conservative treatment of transverse flatfoot is carried out only at the first degree and consists of the methods described above. It is aimed at relieving pain, preventing even more deformation of the foot. At the II and III degree of this type of flatfoot, surgical treatment is performed.
How to treat flatfoot at home: exercises and massage |Sarafan
How to treat the flatfoot
The first thing to do is to conduct a thorough examination and get all the accompanying recommendations from a doctor - orthopedist. The earlier preventive and therapeutic sessions are started, the more impressive results can be achieved.
As mentioned above, it is impossible to completely get rid of flat feet, but using a complex, versatile approach consisting in performing special gymnastics for the foot and physical exercises for the entire musculoskeletal system, massage, revitalizing and muscle strengthening activities, it is possible to support the legs ingood condition.
All these simple procedures can be carried out at home even for an inexperienced person. The massage has a different, positive effect with flat feet. If possible, it can be entrusted to an experienced master who will select the optimal number of sessions required in a particular case.
You can do this procedure yourself, with courses of 10-14 daily sessions, the duration of each of which should be at least 8-12 minutes. It's great if there is someone, even if not a professional masseur, who can help in this situation.
Treatment of flat feet with massage at home
So, directly procedures begin with moistening the massaged area with special oil or cream.
You can not immediately proceed to deep exposure and first of all stroking movements you need to walk from the gastrocnemius down to the fingers.
After stroking follows: rubbing, kneading and even a slight flicking of the muscles of the lower leg along a similar trajectory from the top down, from the knee to the toes.
All actions are carried out as accurately as possible and should not cause painful sensations. In principle, the technique of foot massage is no different from the usual, classical massage.
Plus, you can use special devices for massaging the feet, in the form of soft, spiked balls, prickly, wooden masseurs, etc.
Exercises in the treatment of platypodia
An important supplement in the complex approach are exercises with flatfoot. This is gymnastics for the feet, which must be done daily.
The easiest option is walking on a log, sand, pebbles, or just barefoot on the ground. In addition to these simple activities, one should perform one or two times a day:
- walking alternately on the toes, heels, outside and inside sides of the foot;
- walking with a toe on the heel and vice versa( 30-35 times);
- the rotation of the feet in different directions, with the heel emphasis on the floor;
- alternate forward attacks;
- flexion and extension of toes;
- rack for 5-10 seconds alternately on the outside and on the inside of the foot;
- holding a small ball between the feet of the up-raised legs-shifting small items with stops from place to place.
Very effective exercises with a stick with flat feet .It will require a small diameter, smooth, meter-long stick. The simplest thing is to put it on the floor and walk straight as a rope, and then - by placing your feet sideways.
In addition, it can be rolled alternately with one or the other leg for two minutes. These procedures not only strengthen muscles well, but also allow you to do a kind of foot massage, which, of course, positively affects the condition of the musculoskeletal system.
Additional assistants in the treatment of flat feet can be physiotherapy, special shoes and insoles. In any case, only timely and correctly organized treatment will help to effectively and permanently get rid of discomfort and painful sensations.The article was prepared for the rubric Health. Authoring LadySarafan.ru
Do you like the article? Share it with your friends and rate it!
Definition of the disease
The disease is associated with the deformation of the arch of the foot. In a normal state, when a person steps on the leg, only the lateral( facing outward) part of the foot touches the floor. This position is provided by two arches: longitudinal and transverse. The disease occurs when one of the vaults is omitted, and both. In this case, the angle at which the foot is above the ground varies depending on the degree of curvature.
Numerous platypodia is often combined with other variants of foot deformities.
Many are trying to figure out how dangerous the disease is, because at first glance the flat foot is rather harmless. However, not all so simple. In a healthy state, the main burden of the body is on the legs, and in case of pathology the load is redistributed. In this situation, the vertebral column suffers first. During the redistribution of weight pressure, almost all bones of the body suffer, and destructive changes can begin in them, for example, arthrosis( damage to the cartilaginous tissue, resulting in degeneration of the joints).
Causes of the appearance of
The reason for the appearance of the ailment is the narrow shoes
. Before treating the flatfoot, it is important to find out what causes it.
- The most important cause of pathology is excess weight. The greater the mass of the human body, the greater the load on the waist of the lower extremities. The main load associated with maintaining the vertical position, falls on the spine, pelvis and the feet of a person. Bones can simply not withstand a strong load, then the arches of the foot flatten. There is a longitudinal-transverse flatfoot.
- Often the cause of pathology becomes a profession. The professional flat feet are heavily influenced by working conditions. Diseases are most affected by people who are constantly standing: dentists;sellers;workers of shops, factories, factories.
- Age changes can also cause deformation. Elderly, in no case can not bear weight. Most of all it concerns women. With age, muscles weaken and the main load is distributed exactly on the feet, because of this, the described ailment can develop.
- Hereditary predisposition can be another cause of flatfoot, and this form of the disease manifests itself in childhood. If parents suffer from a disease, the likelihood that it will be and their child, too, is, and rather big.
- The transverse flatfoot may appear in shoe lovers. As a rule, such shoes are rather narrow. This is done so that the foot is fixed and does not "slide" down. With prolonged wearing of such miracle shoes, the load on the foot is redistributed: from the heel it passes to the transverse arch and phalanges of the fingers. The transverse arch simply does not withstand such a load and is deformed.
Types of the disease
Usually the disease begins in childhood
The types of pathology depend on which arch of the foot is deformed.
- The transverse flatfoot is characterized by the lowering of the transverse arch of the foot. More than half of people with this disease have other foot deformities. In this case, the forefoot of the foot rests on all metatarsal bones( bones of the fingers).The length of the foot decreases. The thumb is diverted to the side, the other fingers fan out in a fanlike manner.
- Longitudinal flat feet are characterized by the lowering of the longitudinal arch of the foot. In this case, the feet touch the ground or the floor with the entire plantar surface. The length of the foot, on the contrary, increases. This type of ailment is most often found in people aged 16 to 25 years, cross-section - from 35 to 50 years.
Deformation is also classified according to the reasons for which it appears. Among them:
- Pediatric( congenital) flat feet. In this case, the person is already born with a deformation of the arch of the foot. It is very difficult to define it. Pre-school children show all the signs of a flat foot, as the bones of the feet are only being formed. As a rule, congenital flat feet become noticeable in 5-6 years, and it occurs in only 3% of people.
- Traumatic. It can occur after serious injuries to the feet: fractures of the ankle, tarsal bones, heel bone.
- Paralytic. This type of deformation can be observed in people with paralysis of the muscles of the foot and lower leg. It is usually a consequence of poliomyelitis.
- Ricky. Rickets is a disease caused by a lack of calcium and vitamin D in the bones. At the same time, the bones become fragile, and since the main burden of the body falls on the lower extremities, especially on the foot, the described pathology develops in man. To prevent the rickety form of deformity in children and adults, one should eat milk, cheese, sour cream, cream, butter, egg yolk, caviar, fish, sunflower seeds, parsley and mushrooms.
- Static.82% of the sick people suffer from this particular form of the disease. The reason for flat feet is the weak muscles of the lower leg and the foot, as well as the weakening of the ligaments between the bones of the latter. Most often, this deformation occurs in adults.
- Valgus flatfoot in most cases affects children. This is a longitudinal view of flat feet, complicated by clubfoot.
In addition to the types of flatfoot there are also their degrees. The latter talk about the severity of the ailment.
- The transverse flatfoot of the 1st degree is characterized by a deformation angle between the first and second metatarsal bones at 10-12˚, and the angle of deviation of the thumb from the others is 15-20 при.At the first degree of longitudinal flatfoot, the angle of the arch is approximately 131-140˚, the height of the foot decreases to 35-25 mm. There is no deformity of the foot bones.
- The transverse flatfoot of the 2nd degree is observed when the angle between the first and second metatarsal bones is deformed to 15 °, and between the thumb and the rest - up to 30 °.At the second degree of longitudinal flatfoot, the angle of the arch of the foot increases to 140-155˚, while the height of the arch reduces to 24-17 mm. There may develop signs of arthrosis of the talon-navicular joint.
- The transverse flatfoot of the 3rd degree is most pronounced: the angle of divergence between the first and second fingers can reach 20˚, and the angle of deviation of the thumb from the others is 40˚.With longitudinal flat feet of the third degree, the arch of the arch of the foot exceeds 155˚, and the height of the arch is 17 mm.
- Transverse flatfoot also has a 4 degree. In this case, the deviation of the thumb from the rest is 40˚ and more, and the deviation of the thumb from the second is more than 20˚.
There is often a longitudinal flatfoot 2 degrees with arthrosis 1 degree and longitudinal flatfoot 1 degree with arthrosis 2 degrees. Such complicated deformations of the foot are very serious, and if the young man has at least one of them, he becomes unsuitable for military service. That is, the compatibility of flat feet and the army depends on the degree of the disease.
Symptoms of the disease
Constant increasing pain in the foot - the first sign of the ailment
Deformation of the arch can appear in almost any person. Before attempting to cure platypodia, it is necessary to identify the causes of its appearance. There are signs of flat feet, which every person should know about. They will help to detect the disease in the early stages of development, warning all possible complications.
- Pain in the foot of a constant character, which is strengthened when a person puts on shoes. Shoes with flat feet should be orthopedic and made to order. It will not only hamper the development of deformation, but also contribute to its early disappearance.
- Deformation of the shape of the foot. In children, it manifests itself from 5-6 years. Adults can notice it immediately, especially if it is a combined flatfoot( longitudinal and transverse at the same time).Foot changes are visible depending on the severity of the disease. You should always pay attention to the location of the thumb and measure the height between the floor and the bend of the foot.
Unfortunately, flat feet in preschool children is almost impossible to determine. However, one should be alerted if the child constantly complains that it hurts him to attack or his feet often ache.
Diagnostics of flatfoot is quite simple, and anyone can determine it. But to be convinced finally, it is still necessary to resort to radiography, and the resulting picture should be handed to the doctor. Only he can see the pathological changes on him.
Treatment at home
Massage is mandatory for the treatment of deformities of the feet
After the diagnosis is approved, the deformation can begin to be treated. Good results are obtained by the treatment of flat feet at home, because it is convenient and no less effective. The treatment of flat feet in adults and children is absolutely the same.
- First of all you need to buy or make your own hands massage mat from flat feet. In the pharmacy you can find Lyapko mats. In order to independently make such a simple adaptation, you will need a dense rag or towel and fur-tree needles. The latter should be spread over the towel so that they fit together. On such a rug you have to walk every day for at least 3-5 minutes. As a rule, this method allows you to get rid of flat feet.
- Do not forget about the massage with flat feet. It is very easy to perform: it is necessary to fix the foot in the horizontal position with four fingers of the hand, and slightly press the thumb over the entire surface of the foot. To do foot massage with flat feet is recommended every day. In the morning and in the evening, give it 5-10 minutes of your time, but it is better to resort to it every time you take off your street shoes. So the feet rest a little.
- Flatfoot can be cured if it is at an early stage of development. So you warn the complications of the ailment. It is not difficult to do this: you only need to follow a diet. If a deformation is detected, it is necessary to abandon the flour, sweet and fatty;consume as much vegetables as possible;start breakfast with cereals and eat about 50 grams of pure protein per day. The intake of food should be fractional( 4-5 times a day for 300-350 g).Thus, it will be possible to lose excess weight and the load on the foot will decrease.
- There is a special set of exercises for flatfoot. This simple rotation of the feet, their flexion and extension, rolling from foot to foot. This kind of gymnastics with flat feet helps not only to relieve the load from the feet, but also to strengthen their muscles and muscles of the shins. Thanks to this easy gymnastics you can get rid of static flatfoot.
- Children's flat feet should also be removed. To put the child on a diet is not necessary, after all they should eat both flour, and meat. Just exclude from their diet fatty foods. Exercise should be performed with flat feet in children. In this case, the child should neither squat nor jump, because this will contribute to the development of flat feet. In addition, children, as well as adults, are recommended to drink a lot of milk, because it contains calcium and vitamin D. If there is lactose intolerance - this happens often - milk is replaced with boiled eggs. Do not forget to take care of a complex of vitamins and minerals in tablets, but then you should clearly monitor the daily intake of vitamin D and calcium( the norm for men and women of different ages is different) and the amount of intake of these substances along with food.
These measures allow to cure flat feet in both adults and children.
Closely monitor your health and pediatric feet
Flatfoot prevention is simple:
- to eat dairy products,
- to monitor weight,
- to exercise regularly( make sure that the load is moderate and does not exceed the physical capacity of the body).
Prevention of flat feet in children is the same as in adults, but one more thing is added to this: we must ensure that the child does not have foot injuries. Not all children run headlong to their parents when they are hurt. Some because of fear prefer not to say anything to their moms and dads. Therefore, it is extremely important to be interested in your child: do not he limp, does he have bruises on his foot, etc.
Flat-footed child: causes, consequences, methods of treatment. Massage and gymnastics with flatfoot
Flattening in the child - a very common disease of the musculoskeletal system. In fact - this deformation of the foot of the child with the flattening of its arch. Usually deformed in the children longitudinal arch of the foot, because of this the sole becomes flat and begins its entire surface to touch the floor. The consequences of flat feet of children can be very bad for their health and development of the body.
• HOW TO IDENTIFY PLANESHIP IN THE CHILD?
It is possible to determine exactly whether there is a flatfoot in the child, it is possible only when he is about five years old, but rather even six. Why is it so, because it is desirable to fight with flat feet in children from the smallest age, the earlier, the better? Firstly, up to a certain age in children, the bone apparatus of the foot is not strengthened, in part it is a cartilaginous structure, the muscles and ligaments of the foot are weak, easily subject to stretching, therefore it is impossible to determine the flat feet of the child. Secondly, the soles of the small child seem flat, as the recess of the arch is filled with a soft fat pad, and masks the bone base of the foot.
In the case of normal development of the musculoskeletal system, the arch of the foot acquires the necessary shape for correct functioning by the age of 5-6 years. But in some cases, there is a deviation in development, and flat feet appear.
Interesting divination by numbers. Ways to predict fate and find out the truth.
- How to determine the flat feet of a child, or to make sure that everything goes well, if the baby is not yet five years old?
To determine the flat feet of a child, you can do this: lubricate the baby's feet with watercolor paints or conventional sunflower oil and place it neatly on a sheet of white paper that absorbs oil well. Distract the attention of the baby for a minute and a half so that he stands still. Then remove the child from the paper and carefully look at the footprints obtained.
If the traces are printed in the form of a "bean" - you can not worry, it's quite normal. In healthy children, this is how it should be: the arches of the children's feet are slightly raised, while moving and walking they carry a spring function.
In case the entire footprint is imprinted entirely - you have something to worry about, there is a predisposition of the child to flat feet, pay attention to it until it's too late. And if your child is 6 years old you often hear that he is tired with long walking, complains of frequent pain in his legs, then you just need to consult an orthopedic doctor.
If we consider the ratio of the narrowest part of the track to the widest, the arch of the foot is considered normal when it is 1: 4, flattened, at a ratio of 2: 4, and flat at 3: 4.
Gestures of sympathy. The alphabet of the male and female body language, the alphabet of gestures.
• CAUSES OF FLAT, FACTORS AFFECTING ITS DEVELOPMENT
Factors influencing the development of flatfoot are:
- 1. heredity( when someone in the family had or has this disease, you need to be especially careful: the baby should be regularly inspectedto the orthopedic doctor and take preventive measures),
- 2. Wearing the "wrong" shoe( completely without heel on the flat sole, too wide or narrow shoes),
- 3. excessive load on the feet( for example, with increased body weight or frequentraisedand weights),
- 4. excessive hypermobility( flexibility) joints,
- 5. muscle paralysis leg and foot( polio or cerebral palsy),
- 6. rickets,
- 7. Stop injury.
The existing causes of flatfoot often lead to serious health complications.
Helicobacter pylori. What kind of a bacterium is it, how dangerous, and how to get rid of it? Treatment scheme helikobakterioza. Analysis for Helicobacter pylori, decoding.
• WHAT IS DANGEROUS FLOATING?CONSEQUENCES OF FLAT SCHOOL
Sometimes, parents are completely unaware of the seriousness of the disease, since initially it is not noticeable at all and does not seem to have a significant negative effect on the baby at first glance. It would seem that this is just such a feature, how dangerous is the flatfoot? However, this error can lead to serious consequences of flat feet of children and lead to a sad development of events.
The presence of flat feet disrupts the "spring" functions of the foot, the depreciation practically disappears altogether, and all the "recoil"( shake) occurs when walking on the shin and hip joints, which can lead to arthrosis. That is why the flat feet of a child must necessarily be prevented, if possible, and treated without fail.
Am I pregnant? Or, how to determine early pregnancy
• TREATMENT OF FLAT SCHOOL IN CHILDREN
To combat flat feet in children, apply gentle methods of therapy. Physiotherapeutic treatment of flat feet in children, manual therapy, physiotherapy, special massage and gymnastics with flat feet in a child are preferred. Medication is prescribed in extreme cases, as an anesthetic and drugs to treat the effects of flat feet children. In therapy, in addition to many side effects and an inability to remove the cause of the disease, it can only aggravate it.
- Shoes with flat feet
To a child suffering from flat feet, the orthopedist always appoints special footwear for wearing: suitable in size, made of natural materials, necessarily with a hard back and clear fixation on the leg, and, of course, with a small heel. Individual insoles are selected for the insoles, taking into account the specific shape of the baby's foot.
What is jaundice or jaundice in newborns. Physiological and hemolytic jaundice of newborns.
• TREATMENT OF FLAT SCHOOL IN CHILDREN: MASSAGE AND MANUAL THERAPY
The first methods to combat flatfoot in children are soft-tissue techniques of massage and manual therapy. Use special techniques that are aimed at strengthening the muscles that tighten the arch of the foot, and improve its blood supply. Massage with flat feet of the child should also have a mild effect on the ligamentous apparatus and joints, and correct the foot and ankle of the child resulting from the deformity.
In view of the fact that the flat feet of a child has a negative effect on the bones, joints of the legs and lower parts of the spine, it is advisable in the process of treating flat feet in children to pay attention to the condition of the spine and the musculoskeletal system. Massage and gymnastics with flat feet in a child must use these systems of the body.
Often the disease provokes the development of scoliosis( curvature of the spine).In case of detection of other pathologies of the musculoskeletal system, the physician should prescribe a therapeutic massage with flat feet of the child, special gymnastics and exercises with flat feet in the child, and in some cases a course of manual therapy is necessary. The techniques of manual therapy will help the physician to work directly on the suffering spine from the absence of depreciation, relieve tension in it and eliminate the asymmetry of the sacrum, which sometimes arises with flat feet and can become the root cause of curvature of the spine.
• How to do a massage with a flatfoot child?
With flat feet, the massage is carried out on the legs of the baby directly, as well as on the buttocks 1 time in 1.5 months, and in combination with additional measures of violation of the child's posture - once every 3-4 months, focusing on the back, waist and abdomen.
Massage with flat feet of a child should be carried out as follows:
- Foot massage
To begin with, rub palm or palm to rub the plantar part, from the heel to the fingers. We knead fingers and the whole foot with the thumb. Then with the thumb pad "draw" the figure 7 on the foot, from the base of the thumb to the base of the little finger and then along the outside of the foot in the direction of the heel.
Then rub the interdigital intervals of the foot on its back surface and circular movements of the condyles( in the lower part of the tibia the bony protuberances).
Next, you need to make a turn of the foot: we fix the leg with one hand for the condyles, grasping it from behind, and the second hand move smoothly along the inner side of the foot, starting from the heel to the fingers. In the process, we unfold the foot outward and slightly raise the zone of the thumb of the baby's legs upward.
- Shin massage
Now it is possible to carry out a shin massage. With palms, stroke, rub and knead both sides of the shin, focusing on its inner surface, pinching and flicking with fingertips. Massage the lower leg from the ankle in the direction of the knee joint.
- Massage of thighs and buttocks
Massage of hips and buttocks do without special accents: stroke, grind and knead the muscles of the thigh along the bone, and massage the buttocks in any direction. The only supplement is the mandatory inclusion of vibration elements( pinch, flick with the edge of the palm, shake).
- Back massage
The back massage with flat feet of a child is practically no different from the massaging of other parts of the body, the nuance is a more thorough and prolonged rubbing of the muscles of the back and waist, kneading( especially the sacral "triangle") and the use of vibratory techniques( shock techniques in the back area must be done, not affecting the kidney area of the child).
An important element for the treatment of flat feet in children is gymnastics exercises.
Parents should understand that flat feet is an ailment which, in the absence of adequate therapy, full-fledged treatment of flat feet in children with massage, gymnastics, and other methods, leads to serious complications of health and significant deformation of the foot bones, and in addition to diseases of the musculoskeletalapparatus. Modern and timely therapy, treatment of flat feet in children at home, prevention of the disease, restore the health of the child and confidence in their own attractiveness.
Children after cesarean section. How to care for babies born by cesarean, features Caesarean
• PLANAR TREATMENT IN CHILDREN: EXERCISES
The treatment of flat feet exercises on the leg muscles, as strengthening them, we do not allow it to develop. Actually exercises and massages at kids in very small age, are able to prevent the manifestation of flat feet in the future.
From an early age, it is necessary to identify and carry out the prevention of this disease. For preventive purposes use many different means:
- 1. Strengthening the whole body in general, including through proper nutrition of the child,
- 2. physical activity, exercise,
- 3. sufficient exposure to fresh air,
- 4. special exercises forflat feet in the child.
• How to perform exercises with flat feet in a child?
The most important is the correct selection of the child's shoes. She should sit on the leg clearly. She should have a small heel( 5-8 mm), well, of course, an elastic insole inside, and a strong, hard back.
However, the exercises will be more useful if they are performed barefoot, and if possible, several times daily. One lesson can be done in the morning, immediately after lifting and carrying out the morning procedures, the next - after lunch.
In addition, there are recommendations, every day before going to bed, to keep 3-5 minutes of foot in water at room temperature. The main thing is do not overcool and do not chill the baby, but it's better to accustom gradually to such procedures, first just pour your feet with room water, and then day after day, build up a little time.
How to remove the abdomen after childbirth, how to lose weight after giving birth at home during breastfeeding?
• Playing exercises with flat feet in a child
Of course, try not to miss the summer: on good days, let the child run barefoot on the ground, water, sand, sharp pebbles. Excellent preventive benefit will be from walking barefoot legs on a special therapeutic mat with pebbles.
For the prevention, you can teach your child different games containing elements of correction, and presented in an interesting form. This approach will help the child to have a good posture. In particular, you can use the following games.
- "Who is more agile?"
With the baby, who has grown up to 1.5-2 years old, you can start the game exercises, such as, for example, "who carries a pillow longer on his head".The pillow should be selected approximately 10x10 cm in size, and sew in it peas, lentils or any other cereals. Wearing a pillow on your head can help fix your posture or support the correctness of its formation at any age.
- Spots with a vise.
. Children run to the sides. The one who leads them runs, trying to stain someone. But you can not stain someone who can and will have time to sit down on your toes, straightening your back, bending your arms in your elbows, squeezing your fingers, and pointing upwards. Very useful position.
- Spotties with a sipping
Babies run up, as usual. But now from the guide you can "save yourself" by standing on your toes and raising your arms, as if stretching. The one who is stained is a new one.
• Therapeutic exercises: flat feet in a child
Exercise No. 1. Walking on socks. Correct posture is required: hands on the belt, head straight, slightly bend.
Exercise # 2. Walking on the outside of the foot: press inside your fingers, put your feet when walking parallel to each other.
Exercise No. 3. Walking on any ribbed surface( "washing" board, for example).Stamping on the ribbed board is very useful. Place the board at a slope of 30 degrees on some support.
Exercise # 4. Walking on the spot without taking off socks from the floor. At the same time you need to try to raise the heels higher.
Exercise No. 5. Walking on a stick sideways, or just over a thick cord.
Exercise No. 6. Rolling from the toe to the heel, while standing on a stick or cord, but it is possible and simple on any hard surface.
Exercise # 7. Walking with the rolls made from the heel to the toe. Keep the body straight, do not lower your head. It is very important to make a recovery with a heel.
Exercise No. 8. Riding a stick forward and backward with stops. The stick should be about 3 cm in diameter. The exercise should be carried out sitting, but with an emphasis on the legs.
Exercise # 9. Raise the body to the toe with full-foot drop. In this case, the feet stand so that the big toes together, and the heels apart.
Exercise No. 10. Squats with legs on toes. You can hold on to the support for balance.
Exercise No. 11. Very good gymnastics with flat feet in a child in a sitting position. You need to sit on the floor, make emphasis with your hands behind, and then grab your toes with some small objects( sticks, cord, balls), and shift them left and right. Then you can grab items larger than the inner arches stop - pin, ball, pull them to yourself, pass next to the seated.
Third trimester of pregnancy: 7 months of pregnancy, 8 months of pregnancy, 9 months of pregnancy.
It is recommended that the child after the sleep knead the feet before standing up: sitting, unbend and bend the toes of the feet, raise the legs,stop, massage the lifting of one leg of the other.
Will help to strengthen the arches of feet, lasagne with bare feet on the gymnastic ladder, the rope. Walking on a board, a log, a rocking bridge not only develops the arch of the foot, but also has a good effect on preventing flat feet and clubfoot development in children.
Climbing barefoot on a gymnastic or rope ladder will help to strengthen the ligaments and muscles of the feet, ankle joints, toes, and develop in the child agility, courage, determination. Above all, do not overestimate the capabilities of your baby, take into account his individual abilities. And then he will be healthy and happy!
How to get rid of the flatfoot
Go to the orthopedist)
Wear orthopedic insoles( made to order specifically for you!)
No way! !!!
In addition to wearing insoles( and under you made) is very important 2-3 times a day to do the exercises - to bend-unbend fingers!
Roll( or bottle)
Walk for a few minutes on toes, on the heels, on the outside of the foot, on the inside. It is very important to prevent the deviation of the first finger from the outside and the stiffness of the metatarsophalangeal joint
. In addition to the rare cases, do not wear high heels and sharp-pointed shoes.
But the heel is absolutely necessary, about 2-3 cm
It would be nice to find a masseur, manual, which can strengthen the muscles supporting the arch of the foot
This disease is curable. On the Internet I do not advise to find out, because everything should be done under the guidance of a physician-athlete. Go to the polyclinic at the place of residence. Find the orthopedist. And then he will send!
and so. ...
For prophylaxis of flatfoot, the following can be proposed:
1. Performing physical exercises that strengthen the muscles of the legs( especially for this is the above joint joint gymnastics).
2. Hardening: general and local( foot bath).
3. Parading. Particularly useful for loose soil, sand, pebbles, pebbles, along the water near the shore( it is better not to walk barefoot on asphalt).
4. It is not advisable to be indoors in warmed shoes, especially in sneakers. It is desirable that both at home and in school children wear shoes and shoes on a hard soles and with a small heel.
5. Instruct a child not to stand for long in one position. For example, while waiting for a bus, it's better to shift from one foot to the other, from time to time transferring the load to the outer edge of the foot.
Talk about flatfoot can only apply to children older than five years. Its signs are: fatigue of the legs, pain in the calf muscles, and sometimes in the back when walking, especially towards the end of the day. These are early symptoms, and later there are growing pains while standing, heaviness in the lower back, headaches, irritability, the child is unable to concentrate, is capricious, nervous.
To determine if the child has a flatfoot or not, you can do the following. A normal foot has two curvatures, or a vault: longitudinal and transverse. If you smeared with some dye( you can also lubricate the foot with vegetable oil or petroleum jelly) or a wet foot step on a sheet of paper, you can see not a shaded notch that corresponds to the internal spring vault. If the print is continuous - without a groove, then the child has a flat foot.
more often with bare feet on pebbles to walk( it is better to pebble - not to get hurt)
how to get rid of the flat-foot
pencil from the floor to raise with his feet) or go swimming
roll a bottle
walk on a hoop lyingon the floor
There is a special gymnastics. They say it brings good results, it makes sense to look for it. Good luck!
You know, you are lucky - winter! It's time to get rid of this "misfortune" - skis! The stop works great, the flatfoot is the
work on yourself! More often get up on the half-toes, the foot should
"work". The skis are the ideal treatment! Skates are contraindicated for you, but a little - you can! And the weight goes away! !!!!
Winter fairy tale!
Orthopedic insoles for shoes( they can be bought separately)
Buy specials.mat and trample on it.
Go to the doctor, he will tell you what and how.
Generally, it's serious - if not cure - there may be problems with joints.
It is necessary to know that there will never come a time when a person can take a sigh of relief: Well, I cured! Especially with far gone pathology. Flat-footedness is a disease of a lifetime. Complete cure of flat feet is possible only in childhood. In adults, with the help of special rehabilitation measures, the development of the disease can only be slowed down, preventing it from developing in more severe pathologies.
Treatment should be comprehensive, aimed at relieving the pain syndrome, strengthening the muscles and ligaments of the foot in order to stop the progression of deformation and prevent the development of complications.
The basis of treatment is a special therapeutic gymnastics, which must be carried out at home daily.
There are various special exercises. When choosing exercises, the form, position of the foot, complaints, age are taken into account. To choose concrete exercises, their intensity, the orthopedist will help you.
At a mature age, the flat feet are NOT TREATED!
In addition, it is LONGITUDINAL AND CROSS-TERM.
Treatment, or rather, prevention, first make computer diagnostics, be sure to wear individually selected insoles + gymnastics.