Articular exercises of Dr. Bubnovsky
Today's resident knows firsthand about joint diseases. Ailments of arthritis, arthrosis, accompanied by deaf and severe pain, have firmly entered the life of most people. When faced with them, a person sometimes has to completely change his way of life. However, the output is found - the joint gymnastics of Bubnovsky! This is a truly unique complex, directing the patient to the path of recovery.
- 3 Exercise complexes
- 3.1 Complex for the ankle
- 3.2 Exercise for the knee
- 3.3 Complex for the hip joints
- 3.4 Strengthening the press
- 4 Conclusion
The essence of the
methodology The joint gymnastics of Dr. Bubnovsky( kinesitherapy) is a completely new approach to the treatment of the musculoskeletal system. The author of the technique, a physician-rehabilitologist, to combat the ailments of the musculoskeletal system, completely abandoned the pharmacological preparations and corset. To replace them, the world was presented with a unique gymnastics.
The complex is based on the internal reserves of the human body. By using them in exercises, the patients recover their natural joint mobility. After all, physical education stimulates the production of interarticulate fluid. Gymnastics allows you to stop creaking bones.
Muscle training, laid in the complex Bubnovsky, creates a physiological corset. According to the doctor - this is an excellent alternative to conservative belts. The muscular corset protects tissues and bones from excessive overloads.
The joint gymnastics of Dr. Bubnovsky provides the body with mobility, flexibility.
However, strengthening and developing bone and muscle tissue is not the only direction of the technique. Gymnastics free the body from the deposition of salts. Positively affects the patient's well-being, increases endurance and performance, improves mood and vitality.
Basics of the
complex Bubnovsky's physical training includes a variety of power simulators. It is they who are entrusted with the hope of a complete cure. However, the results are the responsibility of the patient himself. For beginners, the selection of lessons should be made by an experienced specialist. Because it is necessary to strictly consider both the age of the patient and his condition.
Advantages of the
method The Bubnovsky complex allows to cure many ailments. Among them:
- flat feet;
- intervertebral hernia.
And this is not a complete list of diseases in which a unique gym is recommended.
The biggest advantage of the technique is the ability to treat not only the underlying ailment, but also to perfectly hydrate the body. It is noticed that patients with diagnoses - diabetes mellitus, hypertension, bronchial asthma, depression, using Bubnovsky's physical culture, are able to refuse many pharmacological preparations.
Age features of
Author gymnastics contains many techniques. They cover a vast age range.
The Bubnovsky complex can also be used by:
- elderly people;
- by pregnant women;
- for babies.
Recommendations for the implementation of
It is important to know that joint exercises will help get rid of the disease, only if certain rules are observed. They should be read before the start of the complex.
Rules for beginners.
- Respiratory control. Doing exercises, you need to listen to the sensations. Watch yourself. Try to breathe properly. And fully control this function.
- Number of exercises. It is recommended to start small. First one is enough. Gradually connect the second, then - the third. In this direction, move on.
- Repetition of exercises. The ideal number is considered 15 to 20 times. However, do not be attached to these recommendations, especially if you are a beginner. Each lesson is recommended to be repeated as many times as comfortable for you. Gymnastics is based on an unspoken motto - the main thing is not the number of repetitions, but the high-quality performance of exercises.
- Regularity. This is one of the main rules to achieve the desired effect. However, do not wait for the results after two days. Only a few months later, the first results will be visible.
Gymnastics includes several techniques. They are classified by their effects on the body.
Joint physical training is aimed at the following:
- hip joint development;
- knee workout;
- ankle development;
- strengthening of the press.
Exercises should be performed while lying down. The necessary mood will help create meditative music. At first, some activities can cause leg cramps. However, you should not abandon what you started. Massage your muscles and continue your physical training.
Complex for ankle
The above joint determines the stability of the body. Bubnovsky's method allows to support ankle joints in excellent shape. It is only necessary to perform the following physical exercises on a daily basis.
- Lie on your back. Hands are located along the body. Straight legs are spread apart, to the width of the shoulders. Pull your fingers toward you. Then - take it back.
- Tilt your thumbs inwards. Next, turn the stops in the opposite direction. You should feel how the muscular tissues of the lower leg tense.
- In the air, draw circles with your toes. Immediately rotate the socks in one direction, and then in the opposite direction. Heels can not be torn off from the surface. It is important that the figures drawn are really circles, and not like ovals.
- Straighten your feet, trying to squeeze your fingers like a fist. Letting go of them, form a fan, spreading as far as you can.
Exercise for the knee
This joint is no less in need of a warm-up. After all, the weight of the human body in a standing position is on the knee.
Gymnastics consists of one lesson.
Straighten your legs. Spread them in the sides along the width of the shoulders. Hands - along the body. One leg slowly bend, performing a sliding foot on the surface. Try to keep your heel to the buttocks. If it's hard, then help yourself. Then straighten it out slowly. Exercise repeat for the other leg.
Complex for hip joints
This group of exercises, which is part of the methodology of Dr. Bubnovsky, positively affects not only the bone system. There is a beneficial effect on the pelvic organs.
Gymnastics consists of 4 lessons.
- Bend your legs in your lap, spreading them slightly. Place your hands palms down. Unbend legs unequally, while pulling them forward. Imagine that you are trying to push the heel with an heel. The hip joint should move in the direction of the thrust. Completely straighten your leg, return it to its previous position.
- Tilt the knees alternately. Try to touch the surface. The slopes are inward, towards the other leg.
- Bend the half-bent knees together. Feet also compress. Lay them on the floor or bed. While exhaling, raise the basin, as if you want to make a bridge. Several times squeeze the buttocks. Exhalation can be divided into 3 periods. Return to the initial position by inhalation. It is recommended, because of the complexity, to start with a few repetitions.
- The leg, bent at the knee, pull up to the chest. At the same time tear off the head and try to touch the chin to the knee. Slowly take the starting position. Repeat procedure for the other leg.
Strengthening the press
The final lesson does not develop any joints. However, it should not be ignored. After all, the articular physiotherapy of the doctor consists precisely of these 10 exercises. In addition, it stimulates the work of all organs in the peritoneum.
Repeat it is allowed up to 30 times.
The bent legs touch. The feet are also reduced. Put your hands on your stomach. One is on top of the other. Exhaling, stick out the stomach to the maximum. When inhaling, pull it too hard. All attention to breathing. It is deep and calm. Follow the hands. If they go up, then go down - everything is done right. You breathe belly.
The joint gymnastics of Dr. Bubnovsky, consisting of 10 exercises, is brought to your attention. There is only one thing left - to start execution. Do not postpone the exercises, because your health is on the scales. Simple exercises do not take a lot of time, but they will forever forget about joint pain.
Effective curative gymnastics with coxarthrosis of the hip joint
Joint destruction occurs due to depletion of cartilaginous tissue in it and traumatic friction of bones
In the mornings, I do not always want to get up. But if this reluctance is associated with lethargy and stiffness of the joints, if you need some time to feel the confidence in the hands and feet, you need to call the doctor. Coxarthrosis is a scourge of our time, it belongs to the palm tree among diseases of the musculoskeletal system. In most cases, this disease affects people who have crossed the 40-year mark. And in women, this disease develops much more often.
Coxarthrosis of the hip joint can be one-sided and two-sided. And with the bilateral form of the joints are affected not simultaneously, but one after another. The insidiousness of coxarthrosis is that at the initial stage, when the disease can be easily cured, it manifests itself as a minor symptom. In the morning, only stiffness manifests, walking can cause pelvic or knee joints, but it quickly passes. And only then there is a characteristic crunch in the bones. Medical gymnastics with coxarthrosis of the hip joint can successfully combat this disease.
Symptoms and causes of the development of the disease
The disease develops in 3 stages. At 1 degree of coxarthrosis the articular space narrows, small changes begin in the bones. The mobility and performance of a person during the day is not affected.
As practice shows, most often diagnosed coxarthrosis of the hip joint, spine or knee joint in the 2 stages of the disease. Due to active internal changes, pain intensifies and from episodic to frequent( especially at night).He walks more hard, he begins to spare his aching leg, takes a cane in his hands. In the muscles of the leg, deprived of the usual load, blood supply worsens, dystrophy develops and, as a result, a person has lameness. All this is due to the rapidly progressing lesion of the interarticulate tissue. The cartilaginous tissue is thinned, and the inflammation of the periosteum begins.
The difference between a patient and a healthy hip is the depletion of the cartilaginous "cushion"
. In coxarthrosis of the third degree, the radiograph shows substantial bone growth around the head of the large femur and the top of the acetabulum, and also the enlargement of the cervix. The joint gap is almost absent. The posture and gait of the patient change. The walking stick becomes not an auxiliary, but an obligatory means for movement. The pain does not stop day nor night, only their intensity changes. The fourth degree - the most severe form of coxarthrosis - is characterized by complete immobility of the joints.
It is impossible to say unambiguously what influences the appearance of this disease. There are a number of reasons for the development of the disease. Any of them or a combination of several factors are capable of provoking the appearance of the disease.
Coxarthrosis in childhood can appear as a consequence of congenital degenerative changes in the hip joint. Its development in an adult person is facilitated by excess weight, excessive strain on the joints, injuries received earlier, arthritis, osteoporosis, congenital changes in the head of the femur, heredity.
Treatment and prevention of coxarthrosis
As there is no single reason for the appearance of coxarthrosis, there is no also the only correct method of treatment. At different stages of the disease, different drugs are prescribed, designed to stop pain and cramps, remove inflammation and help preserve or build up cartilage tissue. But, as a rule, some medicamental measures are not enough.
When treating a disease of any stage is a therapeutic gymnastics. Regular and correct execution of it returns the joints mobility, and the muscles - the ability to function normally. The most effective methods are recognized joint exercises of Dr. Pilyuyko, the technique of exercises Dikul and gymnastics Dr. Bubnovsky. By the way, the author of adaptive gymnastics SM Bubnovsky wears a hip joint implant.
Before starting the exercise, you should know that gymnastics with coxarthrosis of the hip joint is a healing remedy. And he, like anyone else, also has contraindications. Therapeutic gymnastics is designed to develop joints and restore their lost mobility.
When charging, it is important to remember the following rules:
- any physical stress is contraindicated in the period of exacerbations;
- all exercises are performed not dynamically, but gently and smoothly;
- no sharp slopes or deep squats;
- if in the performance of certain exercises there were painful sensations, the affected area needs a gentle massage with coxarthrosis.
The complex of exercises of any kind of gymnastics should be selected separately for each patient. It is necessary to take into account the individual characteristics of the patient: the degree of the disease, general physical development and well-being.
Physiotherapy exercises according to the method of Bubnovsky
Patient monitoring allowed to create a complex of therapeutic exercises that favorably affect the musculoskeletal system. Thanks to gymnastics with coxarthrosis of the hip joint, muscles retain their elasticity for a long time. To begin with, you should learn the gymnastics for a beginner. It will help prepare the body for basic exercises and further work.
Adaptive exercises for beginners( performed 20 times each).
- It is necessary to sit on your heels, completely relax and perform breathing exercises. Then, moving his arms around in a circle and breathing in, slowly rises. Exhale to do in the starting position.
- The palms are placed on the stomach and through the tightly compressed lips to emit the sound of "PF" when exhaled.
- Lie on your back, put your hands behind your head, legs bend at your knees. On exhalation tear the body off the floor, and on inhalation return to the starting position.
- Lie on your back, put your hands behind your head and bend your knees. On exhalation maximally raise the pelvis and move the knees.
- Lying on your back, try to close with your knees and elbows at one point.
- Lie on your right side and rest your right hand on the floor. You need to group, pulling your knees to your chest.
LFK with coxarthrosis of the hip joint, as well as diseases of the knee joints( the first 5 exercises are performed lying on the back).
- Pull out your legs, then slowly bend your foot in the knee without taking it off the floor. Take the initial position and do the exercise with the other leg.
- Raise the upper part of the body above the floor and lower it after a few seconds.
- Bend the legs in the knees alternately pull your hands to the torso. After holding in this position, return in a few seconds to the starting position.
- Raise the legs alternately over the floor, not bending at the knees, to a height of 20-30 cm.
- Straighten the legs, then lift one of them to a height of 20-30 cm, hold in this position for a few seconds and gently lower it. Do the exercise with the other leg.
- Sit on a chair and lean forward, trying to touch the feet with your hands.
- In the standing position alternately, swing legs. Forward-backward and aside.
- Sitting on the floor, you need to grip the soles with your hands and lean forward.
Gymnastics for treatment of intervertebral hernia
- In the position on all fours you need to relax the muscles, take a deep breath and slowly bend your back. After that, slowly make an exhalation, simultaneously bending the back( 20 times).
- Lie on your back, straightening your arms along the body. Deeply inhale, after which, slowly exhaling and leaning on the feet and shoulders, as high as possible to lift the pelvis above the floor. Exhale simultaneously with lowering the pelvis( 20 times).
- Lying on his back, lay his hands behind his head, his elbows pointing upwards. Bend your knees and press your chin to your chest. From this position, you need to try to get your elbows on your knees. At occurrence of easy weariness the exercise should be stopped.
- Stand on all fours and, without bending your elbows, bend forward as much as possible, then return to the starting position( 20-25 times).
The developed techniques are suitable for almost all age groups, from infants to the elderly. Separately designed gymnastics for pregnant women. With properly selected exercises, exercise and mastering the rules of breathing, which everyone can do, you can achieve excellent results.
Musculoskeletal system is most often prone to injury. And further treatment of the back requires a certain gymnastics, physiotherapy exercises. Dr. Sergei Mikhailovich Bubnovsky specially designed health spinal gymnastics for beginners at home, relieving pain and syndromes in cervical osteochondrosis, diseases of the knee joints, arthrosis, etc. Later gymnastics became part of a treatment called "Bubnovsky's method."
The method of SM Bubnovsky is the treatment of joints by movements - kinesitherapy. This method has already helped more than a thousand patients with various diseases of the spine. Gymnastics of the spine allows you to eliminate the main cause of joint diseases - hypodynamia.
According to SM Bubnovsky, performing exercises, you need to focus on not only the spine, but also on the joints of the legs. If you deprive the feet of certain training loads, then the pain will not keep you waiting( head, vertebral and articular).The points located on the feet are responsible for the circulation in the whole body.
Doctor S. M. Bubnovsky believes that it is best to warm up the back after lying awake to help the body to wake up completely and charge with energy for the whole day. In addition, it does not require any sports equipment, it can be carried out at home. Gymnastics is simple in its performance, so it is ideal for beginners.
GymnasticsBubnovsky improves blood flow, activates memory, heals cervical osteochondrosis, arthrosis, copes with diseases of the knee joints and, in principle, facilitates the work of the spine.
Gymnastics for feet
According to SM Bubnovsky, the following exercises are perfect for flat feet, spurs, gout, swelling of the ankle, migraine, arthritis of the ankle, varicose veins, and if the heel tendon was prone to injury or surgery. Exercises for 15 - 20 repetitions.
The starting position is lying on the back, legs are shoulder-width apart, arms are stretched along the trunk. Alternating legs, pulling the thumbs of the feet from themselves and to themselves to the maximum straightening, the heel should be slightly stretched.
Continue to lie on your back, reduce and spread your thumbs to the sides to the maximum limit. Try to lay your thumb on the bed. With the dilution of the fingers, slowly twist the shin.
The starting position is on the back. Rotate the feet clockwise and counterclockwise. The big toes describe the circles.
The starting position is on the back. Imagine that the foot is the palm of your hand and squeeze your fingers, as if clasping an apple. After you spread your fingers to the limit.
Gymnastics for knee joints
The complex of exercises for knee joints of SM Bubnovsky is very important for osteoarthritis of the knee joint, and also after trauma of the same joint. All the exercises described below need to perform 15 to 20 repetitions.
The starting position is on the back. The body is still direct. Glide your heels along the bed, bend and unbend your legs. Try to reach the heel to the buttocks.
Bend your knees, trying to pull up the heels to the buttocks
Lying on the back, unbend the knees
Gymnastics for the hip joint
These exercises are necessary for coxsaturation, joint pains in the lower back and with aseptic necrosis of the head of the hip joint.
The wheels of the train
The knees are in a semi-bent state. Stretch the toe on yourself until the pelvis moves. After do the same with the other leg.
Knee in the wall
The legs are bent at the knees, the arms are apart, the palms look down. Alternately, lower the legs with the inside of the thigh inward, i. E.The left knee reaches for the right and vice versa.
This exercise in the SM Bubnovsky system is recommended for the omission of pelvic organs, hemorrhoids, constipation and rectal fissures.
The starting position is on the back, the legs are bent at the knees. Knees, feet are connected. Gradually raise the pelvis to the maximum limit, squeeze the buttocks.
Raise and lower the pelvis
The starting position is on the back, the arms and legs are straight. Grab your arms around the bent knee and press it to your chest, lifting your back over the bed. Try to reach the knee with your chin. Exercise is carried out smoothly and on exhalation, for 15 repetitions on each leg. Relieves back pain.
Exercising for the abdominals
Drawing in the abdomen
The starting position is on the back, the legs are bent at the knees, the feet are tightly pressed to the bed. The palm on the stomach. Inhale, bulging belly. Exhale, pulling it.20-30 times.
Complex of exercises for the spine
Relaxation and deflection of the spine
According to SM Bubnovsky it is necessary to kneel, resting his palms on the floor. Exhaling to arched back, breathing in, bend it. The exercise is performed smoothly 20 times.
It is important to remember
Doctor S. M. Bubnovsky states that if certain exercises cause spasms of gastrocnemius muscles, do not panic. The method assumes this. After massaging the muscles, you can continue the gymnastics of the spine.
During the exercises, it is necessary to monitor breathing. Correct breathing directly affects the quality of gymnastics, and, as a result, the result of treatment.
In addition, the method of SM Bubnovsky advises, together with the gymnastics of the spine, to carry out massage and cryotherapy procedures( compresses and massage).This contributes to an even faster recovery of the back.
In addition to the above, Dr. Bubnovsky has created a simulator on which it is possible to restore the tone of deep muscles of the back and the functional activity of the joints. This simulator complements the method of treatment of the spine.
If you follow all the instructions, practice regularly, perform all the exercises, then Bubnovsky's method will begin to work. After a while you will feel that the pain of the spine( and not only) begins to pass.
Coxarthrosis of the hip joint, gymnastics for the treatment of
Sergei Bubnovsky will show exercises for people who are diagnosed with coxarthrosis of the hip joint. Tell you when you need to do the operation, how to prepare the joint for the operation, and rehabilitation after the operation on the hip joint.
Read more about the hip joint: http: //www.bubnovsky.org/treatments/ a. ..
Super Effective Exercises for Hip Joints
Complex of exercises for hip joint restorationhttp: //www.youtube.com/ watch? V = L3CP2BpkSh8