Symptoms and treatment of cervical osteochondrosis
Symptoms and treatment of cervical osteochondrosis suggest that osteochondrosis is a serious disease of the spine, in which a person needs a full diagnosis and treatment. Let us dwell on the concept.
Cervical osteochondrosis is a degenerative disease in which cells of the connective and cartilaginous tissue between the vertebrae of the neck are destroyed. In view of the long-term adverse effects of the disease and the absence of treatment, the ailment can lead to disability.
Cervical osteochondrosis is one of the most common diseases. By the way, when talking about osteochondrosis, the cervical appearance is the heaviest, so his treatment often requires hospitalization. Symptoms of cervical osteochondrosis are significant and multifaceted, so the diagnosis of this ailment is not anything complicated, but about everything in order.
Cervical osteochondrosis has pronounced symptoms. This is, first of all, the pain in the focus area, which can intensify with the arrival of the night. So, let's note the main symptoms:
- Pain in the neck. The characteristic aching pain is capable of knocking anyone out of the rut.
- Increased nervous excitability, irritability.
- General weakness, malaise.
- Dizziness, which is accompanied by nausea and even vomiting.
- Blood pressure jumps, due to which there is weakness and dizziness.
- Unendurable blunt headache.
Treatment of osteochondrosis of the cervical department should be under the guidance of a doctor, because otherwise, in case of self-treatment, there is a great risk of harming your own body. The neck can be called one of the most vulnerable parts of the body. The neck has a lot of arteries and vessels that feed the brain. So osteochondrosis in the power to significantly impair the process of oxygenation of the head. Consider the disease in stages.
Effect of osteochondrosis
Cervical osteochondrosis, as already mentioned, destroys cells of connective and cartilaginous tissue. In view of this, the space between the vertebrae is shortened, the tissue is thinned. Of course, it will take a long time to cause serious dislocations of the vertebrae in osteochondrosis, but the soreness in the neck will continue to manifest itself to some extent.
So, in case the space between the vertebrae has significantly decreased, they will begin to "creep" into each other. Their location and distance will change, so there will be a pinching of the nerve fibers located between the vertebrae.
Nerves, if irritated, can adversely affect all surrounding cells. It has already been said that the neck has a huge number of blood vessels. Inflamed nerves cause spasm in some arteries that pass in close proximity to them. Spasm of the arteries causes their constriction. Thus, if before a vessel perfectly passed the right amount of blood, now it pushes only half of the required volume, or even less.
How does the head feel when the arteries of the neck are spasming? The head and the brain in particular, experience a colossal oxygen starvation, and therefore there are headaches, dizziness, etc. Summing up all of the above, we can say that the main problem of osteochondrosis of the neck is a pinched nerve.
Consider ways to treat cervical osteochondrosis, but we will repeat that it is strictly not recommended to do this yourself. It is logical to assume that in the treatment of this disease, efforts should be made, first of all, to stop the pain. Unfortunately, not many drugs are able to eliminate pain in the neck or head area, because the pain syndrome can be very strong. Anyway, we note the groups of drugs that relieve pain:
How to treat osteochondrosis of the cervical spine. Osteochondrosis of the cervical part: treatment at home
Pain appears when you do not expect it. Even the most confident person in such cases can become confused and frightened. The cause of the pain syndrome is often osteochondrosis. How is osteochondrosis of the cervical spine treated at home and how effective will the treatment be? Learn more.
What is osteochondrosis
Official medical sources treat osteochondrosis as a degenerative disease that affects the intervertebral disc involving adjacent vertebrae and joints. Violated the elasticity of the intervertebral articulation - and the disc is thinner. It is necessary to understand how nutrition and metabolic processes occur in the intervertebral discs. This structural element is formed by a cartilaginous tissue, there are no blood vessels here. Power is diffusely like a pump. When moving on the pressure, a lubricating fluid is released, and then it is again absorbed. If there is osteochondrosis of the cervical spine, exercise therapy, massage and the whole complex of treatment techniques should be appointed as soon as possible.
What changes occur in the spine and their symptoms
The following processes occur in the affected joint:
- the pulpous core of the disc loses its physiological moisture;
- the cartilage loses its shape;
- loses its elasticity;
- changes color;
- dries up;
- turns yellow;
- Loses resistance to damage.
The consequence of this is a violation of the synchronism of movement in neighboring segments of the spine, infringement of the nerve roots. The main symptoms of degenerative changes are pain, limitation of mobility, some forms of paresthesia( "crawling," tingling).
All these changes allow us to speak about the presence of osteochondrosis. How to treat osteochondrosis of the cervical spine or any other, we will talk further.
Why there is an osteochondrosis
To the causes of the disease can be attributed all that disrupts the power of the disk:
- Stagnant phenomena caused by static loads.
- Prolonged retention of unfavorable positions, especially sedentary. There is a good proverb: "If you can stand up - do not sit, if you can lie down - do not stand."
- Traumatic effects on the closure plates, fibers of the fibrous ring.
Common causes include unbalanced nutrition, inactivity, inadequate development of deep muscles that form a muscular corset. Stability of the spine is due to the complex interaction of bone, muscle and nerve structures of the skeleton. The muscles of the abdomen and back are antagonists, balancing each other. Therefore, the postulate "movement is life" remains relevant as ever. Exercises can effectively affect the osteochondrosis of the cervical spine. LFK is used both in a clinic and at home. Since the spine consists of several departments, the disease can occur in any of them. Often subjected to the cervical and lumbar parts.
How the osteochondrosis of the cervical department of
manifests The manifestations of osteochondrosis of different localization are combined into syndromes:
- cervicalgia syndrome( impairment of the shoulder joint, pain of a different nature);
- cervicocranylgia( pain in the occipital part of the head, discomfort in the neck, tinnitus, dizziness, palpitations, nausea);
- cervicobrahialgia or shoulder-scapular syndrome( pain in the neck, flowing into the shoulder and arm).
If you are concerned about the painful nature, often at night, with numbness, the diagnosis is most likely to be confirmed - osteochondrosis of the cervicothoracic spine. The pain syndrome associated with violations of this department is called thoracalgia.
Therapeutic physical training at home
How osteochondrosis of the cervical spine is treated with medical preparations is described in many reference books. But in most cases, the effect of medication is short-lived. Here LFK can come to the rescue.
1. We turn to the wall and rest against it with the back of the head. We try to press the wall with maximum force for several seconds. Then we relax.
2. We sit down to the table, we put elbows on it. We lean our chins on our hands, trying to put pressure on our palms, while trying to tilt our head or turn it to the side.
3. Lean your head against the hands that lie on the back of your head. Alternately, then press them on the back of your neck, then relax. Carry out several repetitions with a hold of up to 10 seconds.
4. Grasp the head with your hands, alternately pressing it on one or the other hand.
During exacerbations, the exercises are performed with a duration of no more than 3-4 seconds, and with moderate stress. Classes will slow down the osteochondrosis of the cervical region. Exercises at home can begin after you are convinced of the correctness of their performance in a medical institution.
Massage without the help of a professional
If the diagnosis of "osteochondrosis of the cervical spine" is confirmed, the massage will be one of the necessary treatment methods. In this case it is not only useful, but also indispensable procedure. Initially, it's better to take a professional course, and then perform simple house techniques yourself. Such methods include the technique of poststatic muscle relaxation. A special feature of the method is the passive stretching of the muscle from the overvoltage position in combination with the massage elements. Apply the technique is necessary after spasmed muscles are warmed( bath, hot compress, kneading, stroking).
When self-massage is used, the same techniques as in professional massage are used. This is stroking, kneading, pinpointing, tapping, shaking. Massage is performed with warm, warm hands. Use a massage oil to improve the slip. The sequence of techniques is as follows:
- vibration( slapping, shaking).
By acting on the osteochondrosis of the cervical spine, massage begins and ends with stroking.
Some manual therapy
1. We sit down on a chair with a high back. Hands are clasped around the head, laying the thumbs on the cheekbones( more precisely, on the hillocks under the eye sockets).We lift our eyes upwards, inhale and press the back of the head with your fingers. We hold to a quarter of a minute, then on exhalation we recline back in the chair and relax the muscles of the neck, tilting our head down. We repeat the reception several times. Then we wrap our fingers around the neck, closer to its upper part, slightly tilt the head forward. We press our fingers into the base of the skull, producing a slow rotational motion. Gradually we lower the fingers lower and lower, approaching the trapezius muscle. How to treat osteochondrosis of the cervical spine with the help of manual therapy, can be seen in the following manipulations.
2. Lay down on your back, pulling your shoulders down as far as possible. Put your hand on the affected side under the buttock with your palm up. Place your second hand under your head, wrapping your head and tilting your head in the direction opposite to the problem. Breathing in, for 15 seconds, press your head on your fingers. Exhaling, relax and pull your head slightly more, stretching the aching muscle.
Complex of measures for the treatment of osteochondrosis
Unfortunately, it is impossible to completely defeat the osteochondrosis of the cervical region. Treatment at home or in a medical facility should be comprehensive. This includes the use of:
- muscle relaxants, facilitating the removal of muscle spasm;
- preparations with chondroprotective action;
- physiotherapy procedures;
- exercise therapy;
- a balanced diet.
Having studied the medical literature, it is possible to draw certain conclusions about how to treat osteochondrosis of the cervical spine, but treating without professionally prescribed treatment is a crime directed against one's health.
Self-massage technique can be performed using the following techniques:
- stroking( movements must be soft, without much effort, forming creases)
- kneading( deep impact on muscles, by folding, pressing and pushing);
- vibration( oscillatory effect of beating, shaking, patting).
Self-massage should always be finished with stroking. During vibration, you can use a massager.
Video: self-massage neck
Acupressure well removes the headache with exacerbation of cervical osteochondrosis, helps with pressure surges, normalizing it.
Scheme of the acupressure:
- Influence on the point of the feng-fu, which is under the occipital mound, for 1 minute.
- Influence on the point of feng-chi, located at the width of two fingers from the mastoid processes of the skull.
- Exposure for 1-1.5 minutes per point y-men( located at a distance of three fingers from the point of feng-fu).
- Sedative effect 1-1.5minutes to the point of da-chju( 7th cervical vertebra).
After acupressure, you need to lie down for a few minutes, as there may be a slight dizziness.
Manual therapy helps to cope with both acute and chronic pain, also increases the volume of movements and well adjusts the posture.
Basic techniques of manual therapy for osteochondrosis of the cervical spine:
- Relaxing and segmental massage. It is used for warming up muscles and relieving tension.
- Mobilization. Effects aimed at restoring the function of the joints.method of extension.
- Manipulation. A sharp push aimed at the pathological areas of the patient. Procedure, accompanied by a characteristic crunch( return of the joint to its normal position).
A specialist who practices manual therapy should master these techniques in perfection. Otherwise, any error can lead to injury.
Acupuncture promotes the release of cortisol into the blood. This hormone has a pronounced anti-inflammatory effect.
Acupuncture is performed by exposing the points near the inner edge of the scapula. The needles are inserted at a depth of 1 to 2 cm and left to act for 10 to 30 minutes.
Video: about the benefits of acupunctureThere is no way to pass the acupuncture course? Remove the pain and improve blood circulation will help the application of an applicator Kuznetsov.
Which ointment quickly relieves pain in the spine and joints? Find out here.
Drug treatment has many adverse side effects, so homeopathy can be a worthy substitute for treatment without undesirable consequences.
In this disease, the following homeopathic medicines are most often used:
- Rus in 6, 12 and 30 dilutions, as well as in the form of ointments and oils;
- Staphisargria in 3 and 3 dilutions.
In cervical osteochondrosis with severe hypertension( expressed in the back of the head) Strontium carbonate or Stonziana Carbonica is used.
Assign in 3, 6, 12 and 30 dilutions.
When the combination of cervical osteochondrosis with varicose veins is prescribed Escus in 3, 3 and 6 dilutions. The food should be saturated with calcium and magnesium.
These trace elements are found in fish and seafood, in nuts, beans and dairy products.
Osteochondrosis of the neck can often be accompanied by atherosclerosis. In this case, a rigid diet is recommended.
The diet is prescribed for 3-4 months. It is necessary to limit the intake of all products containing cholesterol. These include animal fats, fatty meats, fatty dairy products, etc. Also, you should limit or exclude the consumption of salt, sugar, flour products.
It is recommended to abandon bad habits( smoking, alcohol, etc.).
Cervical osteochondrosis and alcohol are interrelated. The fact that getting into the blood, alcohol destroys the cells, thereby exacerbating the already broken blood circulation in osteochondrosis.
Therefore, should be limited to a minimum, and during the period of exacerbation altogether refuse to drink alcohol.
Prevention of the disease
To prevent cervical osteochondrosis, the following rules are recommended:
- sleep should be on a firm mattress and on a low pillow: the angle of neck bending should not be more than 15 degrees;
- take a hot shower every day for at least 10 minutes;
- visit sauna and bath as often as possible: heat helps to relieve spasms of the neck;
- give yourself aerobic exercise and regular walks at a low pace;
- go in for swimming;
- after 25 years, avoid shock loading on the spine( jumping, running);
- with sedentary work, make five-minute breaks every hour;
- regular yoga classes can prevent any manifestations of cervical osteochondrosis;
- refuse to visit the gym, as doing bodybuilding can provoke the emergence of protrusion of the cervical disc;
- physical exercises like prevention in osteochondrosis of the neck help to strengthen the neck muscles, relieve tension.
What to do in pregnancy, and how to treat it?
Often, it is during pregnancy that the first symptoms of cervical osteochondrosis occur.
This is due to a change in the hormonal background and softening of the vertebrae, as well as due to the displacement of the center of gravity and excessive strain on the spine.
Treatment of osteochondrosis in pregnant women is rather complicated, as it is limited mainly by a medicamental method aimed at stopping pain.
You can use natural ointments or resort to folk medicine.
Any effects on the neck( heating, charging, etc.) during pregnancy are strictly prohibited.
Do children and adolescents?
In children and adolescents, cervical osteochondrosis develops as a result of congenital or acquired functional insufficiency of cartilaginous tissue.
It is expressed by complaints of headache, fatigue, dizziness and fainting.
Is it possible to warm the neck area?
Warming of the neck in cervical osteochondrosis is strictly prohibited, especially in the acute stage of the disease, since warming can lead to an increase in edema and the expansion of cerebral vessels.
How to sleep properly?
We need to sleep on an even, hard bed with an orthopedic mattress.
The recommended and most comfortable position is lying on one side when the shoulder rests on the mattress, and the head rests on a small cushion.
The use of an orthopedic pillow helps to relax the muscles in the cervical region, reduces the irritation of the nerve endings, which prevents headaches and insomnia.
Is physical activity and bath allowed?
In preventive measures and at stage 1 of cervical osteochondrosis it is recommended to engage in physical therapy, swimming.
It is strictly forbidden to lift weights, hard work, training in gyms.
Visiting a sauna and sauna is also recommended only for the prevention of cervical osteochondrosis and at the initial stage of the disease.
Ivan, 53 years old:I would like to share with colleagues in misfortune how to treat cervical osteochondrosis. A couple of years ago, I got a backache. Visiting a doctor, diagnosing cervical osteochondrosis. Many things have been tried out from the treatment: physiotherapy, manual therapy and massage. But always there was only temporary relief, besides all these are very expensive procedures. I had to tackle the problem thoroughly. And so I decided to try swimming. It turns out that swimming is widely used for the prevention and treatment of cervical osteochondrosis, as it removes the tension of the neck muscles remarkably. I go twice a week to the pool and grief I do not know.
Sergey, 41:Due to his employment of excessive employment, he could not find time to visit a doctor. Yes, and relatives advised to treat the pain in the neck warming up, compresses of herbs, ointments different and other domestic methods. So, he cured himself that the neck stopped moving at all! I was at home for more than two weeks, and then I recovered for a long time. Therefore, my advice to all - visit the doctor as soon as your neck crunches and gets sick! So you and time will save, and health will not lose. Read also
Cervical osteochondrosis is degenerative-dystrophic changes in the cervical spine, which lead to a disruption in its structure and functions.
This disease afflicts most people after forty years without even knowing the true cause of their ailments. Changes in the condition of the spine do not occur in a single day, and the gradual deterioration of the state of health does not occur so noticeably for a person. Therefore, many people are skeptical about the treatment of cervical osteochondrosis. But in vain: timely measures taken can restore you long-forgotten good health and give you many more healthy days in the future.
What causes problems with the spine?
The most common problem of all modern people is the sedentary lifestyle .And even if you are forced to spend at least twice a day in active traffic( on the way to work and work), then the benefits of such activity is very small. The gait of most men and women, hurrying to work, does not leave the spine any chance for a full-fledged functioning: a bound back, a strained shoulder girdle, rapid harsh steps, creating a shake without proper depreciation. After such a trip, you have about eight hours to sit at the desk, exposing the static tension of the back muscles. And by the way, it is the deep muscles that are in close proximity to the spinal column that are responsible for the possibility of prolonged preservation of the posture. Their long stress contributes to the disruption of blood circulation in the spine, which eventually leads to dystrophic changes in the cartilages( vertebral discs) and vertebrae.
Of course, every person changes in the condition of the spine occur at different times.then due to lifestyle and heredity. At that, the way of life here is of paramount importance. From the way you eat, whether you use substances harmful to health and alcohol, whether you are injured, the health of your back and the entire body depends to a large extent.
The sick spine is a sick person
The symptoms of cervical osteochondrosis are very diverse, yet they are characteristic for disorders in the spine.
Headaches and meteorology, occipital pain, pain directly in the neck and back. Often with cervical osteochondrosis, there are numbness of hands, tingling in the hands, chest, palpitations. Violated posture. There may be problems with eyesight, hearing, speech. Constant companions of people with osteochondrosis - increased fatigue, drowsiness, irritability, tearfulness.
Cervical osteochondrosis during pregnancy
Pregnancy is not only a wonderful time in a woman's life, but also a serious test for the strength of her body. Often during this period, chronic diseases worsen, or new health problems appear. No exception and problems with the spine, which usually come to the fore.
Changing the shape reduces the bending of the spine in the lumbar region, which in turn affects its other departments. At the same time, the hidden disability of the musculoskeletal system disturbs the woman already with quite obvious symptoms. In addition, the exchange of vitamins and minerals changes, the lack of which is acutely manifested by musculoskeletal problems. Therefore, a systematic discharge of the spine and increased nutrition are a necessary part of a successful pregnancy.
Classical treatment of osteochondrosis
The presence of such a large number of causes of cervical osteochondrosis speaks about the huge functional load that falls on the spine. A variety of symptoms often leads the patient to the wrong person.
Ophthalmologists, cardiologists, even psychiatrists seek to improve the well-being of such people, until the true cause of the ailments comes to light. In this case, depending on the prevailing symptoms, the patient falls into the hands of an orthopedic traumatologist( vertebrologist), or a neurologist.
Treatment is aimed at improving the blood circulation of the spine, reducing the static load, increasing the concentration in the blood of substances that feed bones, ligaments and cartilaginous tissue.
To do this, use physical therapy, physiotherapy( baths, vibromassage, electrophoresis), calcium and phosphorus preparations in combination with vitamin D, vitamins B group.
Treatment of cervical osteochondrosis by the body
At home, cervical osteochondrosis can be treated with no less success than in the conditions of the polyclinic .The main thing that you will need for effective treatment is a systematic and competent approach. It is important to include in the treatment program dosed physical activity and neck gymnastics. It should also be taken into account that the increase in the number and intensity of training should be gradual so as not to harm the weakened spine.
And if you do not know how to treat cervical osteochondrosis at home, we will gladly give you some useful recommendations.
- The root of elecampane. It is important to use the roots of plants of the second year of life. Proportions for cooking broth - 2 tablespoons of raw materials for a glass of boiling water. Boil the roots 10 minutes on low heat, then drain. Use decoction broth for compresses on the spine area twice a day for 20 minutes. The same broth is useful for baths, just increase the amount of raw materials to ten tablespoons.
- White Cross Root. Choose a large root of a fresh plant, pour it into a gruel, wrap it in one layer of gauze and attach it for 30 minutes to the neck from the nape to the protruding seventh cervical vertebra. In order to make the medicine for a longer period of use, prepare the suspension from the root of White and sunflower oil transgression. Dried the dried root, and rub into powder;use a coffee grinder as much as possible. Mix well the resulting raw material with refined sunflower oil, based on the proportions: 2 teaspoons of powder per 1 glass of oil. The received medicine perfectly removes pain in the back and neck. Rub the suspension on the neck twice a day, after mixing it.
- Bitter bell pepper. To improve blood circulation in the cervical spine, use an extract of chilli pepper extract. Cut two large fruits and pour a glass of sunflower oil. Insist in a dark place in a tightly closed dish for five days. Start using the extract, rubbing the oil twice a day into the cervical spine. Filter the oil is not necessary: a gradual increase in the concentration of pepper's active ingredients in the oil will create the desired therapeutic effect.
- Bay leaf and juniper. Grind in a coffee grinder the dry laurel leaves and juniper needles in the proportion: 1 tablespoon laurel and 1 teaspoon juniper. The resulting powder is carefully mixed with two tablespoons of quality butter. Leave the ointment in a glass jar in the fridge for the night, and the next day start to use: rub the ointment twice a day in the neck, especially in the nape of the neck.
- Comfrey root. Grind in a coffee grinder 200 grams of dry root comfrey, mix the resulting powder with a pack of quality butter( 200 g).The resulting ointment is applied twice a day in two steps: first gently rubbing for 10 minutes, until you get a light heat from the skin, and after that - a thick layer on the gauze, covering the compress with parchment paper and woolen cloth. Keep the compress for two hours. Comfrey has unique properties that restore bone and cartilaginous tissue.
Prevention of cervical osteochondrosis
Try to organize your day so that there is always time for active and passive rest. For a long and healthy life of your spine, adequate blood supply and mineral nutrition is very important. Also, do not forget about enough animal protein in your daily diet.
But the excess weight must be eliminated, but not with the help of diets for weight loss, which deplete the body, and regular physical exertion.
During the working day, do not forget to do gymnastics for the neck every hour for five minutes. Do not use the services of self-taught massage therapists, or chiropractors: inept hands and ignorance of the simplest laws of medicine can cause irreparable harm to your spine.
Which doctor treats osteochondrosis
If you find symptoms that indicate cervical osteochondrosis, contact a neurologist( neuropathologist).You can first consult a therapist.Dmitry Voroshilov
I am always saved from all pains in the joints by an inexpensive means, which is available in any pharmacy.gel-balm Bee venom-911.Based on bee venom, very gently warms, relieves pain, inflammatory processes. YES, and the gel itself is well absorbed and does not spoil clothes.
Do sports and think less about the bad and will be healthy.
- Sasha( Kharkov)
I want to buy darsonval or ultrathin for osteohandroza treatment what would you advise?
I have a device Dr. Bobyr helped, worried osteochondrosis rastostnichno-krestcovogo department of the spine with radicular syndrome for about 10 years, all the means have already tried, until I found this device, I recommend.
- Tatyana Ivanovna
And Artradol, which the doctor has appointed, helps me. Only half the course of injections has passed, and already there is no pain at all. I hope with the help of this drug to completely get rid of his illness.
Tell me, how much should I take Artradol to get rid of osteochondrosis permanently?
Lida, let me answer you.all individually, I had 2 courses of artradol.but I also did lfc, and on a special diet. A neighbor of mine from 1 course of artradola ran like a girl.so that as someone will be lucky.
Cervical osteochondrosis was given to me six months ago when I turned with dizziness and headaches. The story is generally interesting. First, in order to get rid of these symptoms, the vasobral has been discharged, which improves the functioning of the brain, the outflow of blood from it and the blood vessels strengthens.helped after 3 weeks, and even ceased to buzz in my ears, and I became less tired, although I did not decrease at work.but the doctor insisted on a further examination, as he began to suspect cerebral ischemia.but only cervical osteochondrosis was revealed, which makes it very strange, because ischemia has many terrible consequences, before the stroke.from the spring I will begin treatment of an osteochondrosis, but while I quit smoking and continue to drink vaso ball for prophylaxis.
Personally I struggle with an osteochondrosis, in a pool, I swim. And grief I do not know, and everything else is just money for the wind, especially in Moscow.
Completely agree with you. Especially after she threw a decent amount of money into the wind by purchasing a drug called Alflutop on prescription. It contains phenol, so I do not advise anyone to use it in treatment.
Mom was assigned active glucosamine, after one course she feels very well
And I drink water prepared for "EMERALD-S" "Three in One"( SRT) installation for purifying drinking water and obtaining living and dead water. Believe me, if you do not have arms raised and shoulder joints hurt, and after regular intake of water received in this unit, the pain has gone up arms.then he speaks about something. Yes you can and pills to drink, but it's harmless and there are no consequences. And if you look at what recommendations and if it's all true gentlemen, let it not be a panacea, but as it is called Diamond Water, I agree that it treats."Diamond Water" can be used with success in arthritis and arthrosis, diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, urolithiasis, immunity decrease;"Diamond Water" has antioxidant( antioxidant) activity and can be used in a complex of antioxidant therapy in cancer patients receiving radio and chemotherapy;in persons at risk of exposure;to protect the body from the effects of peroxide radicals and industrial pollution factors;under the action of "Diamond Water", the work of pathologically altered kidneys is facilitated by improving glomerular filtration, diuresis improves, the excretory function of the kidneys improves, the level of intoxication is reduced, the pre-dialysis period is extended until the need for transition to chronic hemodialysis is completely eliminated;"Diamond water" helps to reduce swelling and reduce arterial hypertension, reduces the intensity of allergic reactions and dermatoses, reduces osteoarticular pain;having a tonic effect, "Diamond Water" improves the condition of patients with asthenic syndrome, developed as a result of psychophysical overstrain;"Diamond Water" enhances the effect of drugs;"Diamond water" has an increased biological value, is very well absorbed by the cells of all living organisms;has a general strengthening effect, improves metabolic processes and improves tone;"Diamond water" is very healthy and refreshes the skin: a similar structure has melt water;if you rub your face with an ice cube of such water, it becomes more elastic and younger, and the masks and decoctions are activated many times;Bathing in "Diamond Water" is especially useful for babies;In addition, in "Diamond Water" products are quickly cooked, while retaining more nutrients;washed vegetables and fruits are completely freed from hard-to-remove film of herbicides and pesticides;pets prefer water obtained at Almaz plants to other samples of tap water purified in sorption-filtration plants or boiled;watered "Diamond" water, plants grow better, cut flowers last longer keep freshness;Finally, "Diamond Water" is just delicious.
Well, obscurantists with their diamond water, chicken stomachs and other nonsense appeared. Maybe it's enough for people to fool people.
Yes, it's nonsense.
Enough to drive advertising!
I was prescribed a rumalon for cervical osteochondrosis, I was finally able to turn my head!
And what does he do? ??And it is already terribly treated with medicines, after the injection of alflutope has received the most severe complications.
Hello! To me too did or made Alflutop( paravertebralno) In 6 months it is necessary to repeat a course Tell or Say, what complications are possible or probable? A lot of negative reviews from him
and I do not know what kind of doctor to go to.all a bunch of medicine appoints but only no!
How to look at the price of this drug in the drugstore so immediately back becomes easier
If you have pain while turning your head or pain in the shoulder area, elbow, please massage in along the edge of the scapula, especially in the upper corner nearest to the neck. Massage the base of the hand, either with the edge of the palm, or with your fingertips. Move crosswise the body in the direction from the spine to the scapula. Start the movement from the bottom of the scapula, gradually moving to the upper corner. If the reason is this, then, usually, this area of the body is painfully inflamed and, despite the pain in the massage, as it were, requires it. With headaches, massage of eyebrows, ear lobes, and hands between the main and index fingers is helpful.
Unfortunately, not always osteochondrosis is so simple and at home you can all cure. Very often he comes with some complications, and then without a proper diagnosis and professional treatment can not do. My sister was exhausted at all, then accidentally went to a wonderful doctor called Fayyad Farhat, he diagnosed that osteochondrosis was complicated by a hypotholemic syndrome and prescribed a whole complex of treatment and procedures and medications. Only then it was possible to cope, and the pains passed, and the head and heart, everything suffered because of the spine, as it turned out.
Ninel, please tell me, where does this wonderful doctor accept?
please write down the address of this doctor, I really need help, thank
in advance, please write to the address of this doctor, I really need help, thank
- in advance
please write to the doctor's address no one can help in advance thanks
hello now I'm sittingat home because of pain in the back. Write to me please the doctor's address.
Tell me, please, where can I find this doctor? Fayad Farhat? I have been suffering from cervical osteochondrosis for a long time. I've tried a lot of medications, it does not help.
I was prescribed gymnastics, and the neurologist banned the swim! !!
And I vice versa swim and it becomes easier to get headaches tortured only by Nize I'm saving!
First time I hear doctors forbidden to swim, with me to the pool a woman with a vertebral hernia goes and says that she started swimming only for medical purposes and so was drawn in that she now at least 3 times a week is engaged. I myself was tortured to go to doctors who do not really treat anything. Of all the treatment I take only chondroprotekant Zabi stone, in capsules such, by the way an excellent preparation, but it should be taken only by the course, from 1-2 capsules, alas, the result should not be expected. But on natural components. Completely changed the food and pool-pool-pool. My mother-in-law has a very good answer about Sol-Iletsk in the Orenburg region, says that it's a miracle, treats everything, especially arthritis-osteochondrosis
Tell me, but without MRT, you can diagnose cervical osteochondrosis? I started having headaches, made a corgiogram of the vessels of the head, showed a circulatory disturbance. The doctor said this chondrosis.
Chondroxide I drink tablets. It well relieves pain in chondrosis. . I have cervical chondrosis. .
Nanohondrol for joints is what I'm exactly saving from pains in the lower part of the spine. The main thing is quickly the pain passes, especially when it is squeezed. But the chondroxide did not help me.
I have already spent so much money on examinations and treatment. I do gymnastics twice a day with Capsicam and I drink pressure from the pressure. And occasionally I drink Valid. That's how I survive.
Julia, it seems like in our country so everything survives. It is better not to hurt
I also heard that it is harmful to swim with chondrosis, but I do not understand why
Swim correctly, without bullying your head, not many can. When the position when the head is tucked up the muscles of the neck are straining, additional efforts are required to hold it. Consequence of tension is uncomfortable. There is no harm, but no benefit is seen.
And I am the pain who needs to clean up, and smear my neck should, like pomoshi.dva days and pain prohodit.na half a year enough
And I pain Ketonalom I remove, and I smear the neck Dolobene, like helps. Two days and the pain passes.for half a year is enough.
My ear ached, the pain was jerking( as if it were an ear shoots), the ENT after the examination said that it was not otitis, but osteochondrosis, a bundle of nerves crept into my ear, coming to the ear Maju all in a row, enough for a day, thenagain a pain in the ear. I do gymnastics for the neck, I do massage and smear all kinds of warming found in the internet, I need to do exercises every hour for five minutes for the neck, and lose weight! !!Here I am engaged still to grow thin on-fast
Somebody heard about a method haji Bazylkhan Dyusupov - the academician, the honor spiritual healer of Kazakhstan, the healer of the international category( so it is written on a site where I took this information).He sends a DVD-ROM with treatment In the name of life. Or again razvodilovo for 3,5 thousand? ????It is said that the osteochondrosis passes.
do not waste your money nonsense this is the type of Kashpirovsky
is a simple charlatan. My aunt bought doroguschie discs, but to sense-zero. But if you have nowhere to put money, then check, buy.
Answer please, did anyone address the problems of cervical osteochondrosis to homeopathy? Does this doctor treat this disease?
For me it was very important to treat the back non-surgically. And thanks to the doctors of the St. Petersburg Institute of Nutrition, I managed to significantly improve my condition by conservative methods! I have been there for almost 3 years, I regularly go for stretching at Kinetrak, I go to the swimming pool and massage, I do exercises. For this time the lumbar pains have practically retreated, but only I will feel the first inconvenience - I immediately appeal. I take courses about once a year. My condition improved. The pain was gone after the first course of stretching the spine, but I wanted to achieve a stable result and the excellent specialists of the clinic helped me!
I'm suffering with dizziness and noise in my ears and head for 3 years, nothing helps. No gymnastics, no drugs, no injections, no ointments, nothing. And then she added her lower back. Cry out loud. But my children pulled me out to see how they would ride on horses and persuade me. When I climbed onto the horse, my head began to spin so frightened that I thought I was about to fall. The whole pale, then covered. But she told herself that she was ashamed of the example of cowardice to the children and had to overcome her own self and her own fear. But then how grateful I was to them that they dragged me out! After skiing, I forgot what a back pain is for two weeks! Now I think how to persuade them once again to go for a drive!
Today they closed my bals with a diagnosis of exacerbation of cervical osteochondrosis. Within 10 days the effect was zero, while they only prescribed: voltaren, baralgin, neuromidine-vm, and trental tablets. No massage or physioprocedures. From these drugs I have an acute allergic reaction! They canceled all the medications, chopped suprastin with dexamitazone for 3 days and sent it home with a farewell message: it's worse coming. That's such a cool treatment!( As in anecdotes) Be careful and healthy!
It should be understood that chondrosis is a diagnosis for life. You can relieve the pain syndrome, but it will be time he will return. The hospital doctor, with this diagnosis, boldly gives 15 days. Learn to live with it( osteochondrosis).Gradually learn to understand when and why there are exacerbations and how to deal more effectively with them. Everything is in your hands and, rejoice! Chondrosis is far from the most terrible disease.
I do not agree with you, Sergey. Osteochondrosis is a very terrible disease. With age, big heart problems will begin, becausethe blood flow is disturbed.
I did not become a discothecer, there are so many pimples
ringing in the left ear. The ENT said, everything is fine,. Made UZDG vessels of the cervical department, the neurologist prescribed a massage of the cervical vertebrae at least 10. Does anyone like that? Write.in advance thanks to
Strong, dull headaches started. He started with a therapist, he sent to a neurologist. Analyzes, pictures, ultrasound Diagnosis: Osteochondrosis of the cervical department. . Written tablets( pantogam, afobazol) Injections Actovegin, Movalis. Physiotherapy, acupuncture, what kind of cream In general, tin. I feel like an old grandmother.
I have been suffering from this disease for 8 years already. Four years ago I was even put in a hospital. Have made a roentgen of a neck in several proektsiyah. Skazali, rejoice at least hernia nety. Stavili droppers with vinpocetine, mexidol in pricks, tagistu in tablets against dizziness and noise in the head. Among other things this treatment helped. A year and a half felt like a man. And now everything is still. Constantly the feeling of a helmet on the head, the noise in the head like trains rumble, everything floats in the eyes, you walk along the road, you walk around. Doctors say: What do you want? At you in fact already a chronic-syndrome of a dorsal arterii. Advise to do or make gymnastics for a neck and to buy an applicator Kuznetsova.
Good day. For the third day I was lying at home with pain under my left shoulder blade. To be honest, it is not clear where exactly it hurts, the whole left side of the back hurts, from neck to arm. Any movement( turning or lowering the head, lifting the hand, moving the body) leads to hellish pain. At night I do not sleep at all, I can not sleep because of pain. I suspect that this is cervical osteochondrosis. Last year, in the fall, it was the same, but there were no such strong blues. He used diclafinate. What do you think, on the grounds of this osteochondrosis?
Go in for sports less will hurt! My friend also had a backache, doctors said osteochondrosis, he was helped by bees) or rather the bite of three bees for two years now says it does not bother the back!
I want to ask if the chest cage can hurt from the cervical osteoarthrosis well, and the shoulders and left arm, the head is generally plague, the dizziness terrible on the car can not go, the unsteady gait. zhest shorter
Treatment of pain in the spine. What helps? Picture mrt. Horoshy doctor manual therapist. Massage of muscles to relieve spasm of the nerve roots of the spinal cord.DiscussionsSign up with a paid doctor
Osteochondrosis of the cervical spine, symptoms, treatment.
- 4 Prevention of the disease
The cervical spine is subjected to a constant load, its main task is to keep the head. Therefore, the osteochondrosis of the cervical spine, the symptoms of which we will discuss in this material, is a common disease. There is a cervical osteochondrosis from the fact that the sides of the vertebrae grows bone tissue. This has a bad effect on the condition of the nearby muscles, the membranes of the spinal cord, nerves. This can happen due to the fact that a person constantly supports the same pose, for example, when working.
Manifestations of the disease and its causes
This type of osteochondrosis manifests itself in different ways. Most often, it is pain in the neck in the hands. Chin or heart area can also hurt. Osteochondrosis can be confused with other diseases. Since cervical osteochondrosis is a common disease, its symptoms are well understood. Treatment with the use of drugs or various methods often goes well. However, coping with it is not very easy. It is important to treat osteochondrosis at the initial stage, then the process will be more successful. If there are constant pain in the neck, then adequate therapy should be used. This will prevent negative changes in the spine.
Usually this ailment develops in people after thirty to thirty five years. The disease develops more intensively if the body experiences great stress, vibration. Contribute to disease and injury, and excess weight, and flat feet. The cause of the disease can be infection, poisoning, hereditary predisposition, lack of water in the body, a deficiency of vitamins. Influences on the health of the spine bad ecology, incorrect posture, uneven load, hypothermia, stress and other factors.
Diagnosis of cervical osteochondrosis
The doctor should diagnose. But there is a way how to determine cervical osteochondrosis on your own. However, this does not eliminate the need to go to the hospital - only specialists can appoint competent and effective treatment. It is very important to conduct it, because the consequences are very bad. What is dangerous cervical osteochondrosis, so this is because because of it can be atrophied limbs. The main symptoms that signal the disease are: sensation of aches in the shoulders and arms, muscle spasms, a decrease in the amplitude of movements. Pain is aggravated by laughter or coughing. A person has pulsating headaches. Often linked cervical osteochondrosis and dizziness, the periodic appearance of flies in front of the eyes.
If the patient goes to the hospital with the above complaints, the doctor sends it to a radiography or tomography( computer or magnetic resonance).It may also be necessary to conduct a clinical blood test. These methods will help to pinpoint the disease and the degree of its severity. Due to correct diagnosis, the doctor will be able to prescribe adequate treatment.Diagnosis and causes of osteochondrosis
Methods of treatment of
If treatment of osteochondrosis is initiated in later stages, it will only relieve pain and inflammation. Completely get rid of the negative changes will be more difficult. This is only realistic for long-term and comprehensive treatment. Than to treat an osteochondrosis of a neck, the expert will tell or say. He can recommend pharmacopuncture, vacuum, manual or laser therapy, dry stretching or electrostimulation. After several sessions of pain pass. But it's important to have a full course of treatment.
In some cases - if conservative treatment is unsuccessful - a surgical procedure is performed. How long exactly the treatment lasts depends on the extent of the lesion and on the methods used. Affects the success of treatment and the age of a person. It is very important to follow all the doctor's recommendations. Usually patients recover about two months later. After the operation - much longer. It's okay if the pain intensifies at the beginning of the treatment course - this is normal.
Conservative methods of treatment include physical therapy, physiotherapy and so on. Treatment of cervical osteochondrosis is medically applied during the period of exacerbation, for the removal of pain and inflammation. Intravenous and intramuscular injections stimulate metabolic processes in the body and blood circulation. Therapeutic physical training is a complex of exercises for strengthening the muscles and for correcting the posture. Thanks to physical culture, the ligament-muscular apparatus acquires flexibility, the intervertebral disc nutrition is normalized, the muscle corset is formed, and thus the load on the spine is reduced.
Physiotherapy methods are the application of ultrasound, laser, low-frequency currents or magnetic fields. The use of these methods of treatment speed up the process of recovery of the patient, increase the effectiveness of other procedures. Unlike medical methods, physiotherapy does not give side effects. Also, the massage is good for the body. It removes pain and tension.
Often used cervical corset for osteochondrosis. It is also used for prevention. Well reflexotherapy proved itself. It is an effect on certain areas of the body. Extension of the spine is designed to reduce pain in the joints and in the cervical spine. This procedure helps to restore the anatomical shape of the spine, to increase the distance between the vertebrae.
Prevention of the disease
After the treatment, follow the recommendations of doctors to avoid further development of osteochondrosis. First of all, you need to try to take such a position of the body, in which the spine is not too strained. It is useful to knead the muscles of the back. You can not stand for a long time, do sharp movements when tilting or turning, jump from a height. Also, you do not need to lift weights on elongated hands - it's better to sit down first and take the load, and then go up. When carrying weights, you need to change your hand as often as possible or distribute the load evenly. You can use bags on wheels.
When working sitting, you should follow your posture and as often as possible take breaks, change the position of the body. For sleep it is recommended to choose a medium-strength mattress and an orthopedic pillow. Getting up from the bed, you need to lean on your hands, and do not strain your back. Before exercising, it is helpful to drink a glass of water. In addition, doctors recommend wearing comfortable shoes that securely fix the foot. After a long stay in a bent posture it is useful to stretch or hang on the crossbar.
Strengthens the muscular corset by swimming. Useful contrast shower, hardening. You need to drink a lot, but without abuse of salty and fatty dishes. It is better to prefer cereals, lean meat, dairy products and fresh vegetables. Promotes prevention and disposal of bad habits.
How to treat osteochondrosis of the cervical department of
One of the most common diseases of the spine is the osteochondrosis of the cervical region. This site is susceptible to defeat as much as possible, since it is the most mobile and constantly under load, supporting the head. It arises due to the degenerative-dystrophic processes of the intervertebral discs, the cartilaginous and bone tissue of the vertebrae. The earlier to begin treatment of cervical osteochondrosis, the easier the process proceeds.
Causes of osteochondrosis of the cervical part of the
Cervical osteochondrosis develops as a result of excessive strain on this part of the spine. The muscles of the neck try to lower it, which leads to spasm, a violation of blood circulation, and as a result - to the degenerative processes in the spine. This disease is dangerous, because close to the area of the lesion is the vertebral artery, which nourishes certain areas of the brain. With the displacement of the discs, proliferation of fibrous tissue, there is a disruption of the blood vessels.
For successful treatment of cervical osteochondrosis, it is first necessary to establish the cause of the onset, the prerequisites that provoked its development and eliminate them. Until recently, the disease was found only in people aged 45 years. Now young people are exposed to it, the age range is 18-25 years. The main causes and prerequisites for osteochondrosis of the cervical vertebra are:
- Disorder of posture in young and teenage years.
- Overweight, obesity of different degrees. Extra pounds increase the load on the vertebrae and discs, which leads to degenerative processes.
- Curvature of the spine, scoliosis.
- Back injuries that may have occurred in childhood or adolescence.
- Disturbance of metabolic processes.
- Work related to manual labor, which can provoke spine diseases in its various departments.
- Maloactive lifestyle, sedentary work, improper performance of any exercise.
- Stresses, nervous stress have a negative effect on the general condition of the body, can cause the appearance of cervical osteochondrosis.
- Postponed infectious diseases often become the root cause.
- Wrong, uncomfortable body position during sleep( eg, uncomfortable pillow).
- Congenital problems or presence of hereditary diseases of the cervical spine.
Degrees of development of cervical osteochondrosis
This disease develops for a long time. Osteochondrosis of the cervical region passes through 4 stages of development, each of which has its own characteristic features and features:
- 1 degree. As a rule, there are no symptoms at this stage, so patients rarely consult a doctor, linking the symptoms that arise occasionally with fatigue, stress. For osteochondrosis of the first degree, the destruction of the pulpous nucleus is characteristic, as a result of which the vertebrae can not bear the load and the degenerative-degenerative processes begin.
- 2 degree of cervical osteochondrosis. Due to excessive load, cracks form on the lateral surfaces of the disc, through which the core is squeezed out, increasing tears. At this stage, a protrusion of the disc, a decrease in its height is diagnosed. In the second stage, the patient with an osteochondrosis of the cervical zone experiences pain, which acquires a permanent character. A person has weakness, numbness of individual areas on the face( head), stiffness of movements, caused by fear of provoking, increasing pain.
- 3 degree. The main characteristic feature of the stage is the formation of an intervertebral hernia in the cervical spine. Under the threat of damage are all nearby blood vessels and tissues: muscles, nerves, connections, artery, veins. At stage 3, there are pains in the occipital region and neck( painful sensations are amplified during head movements), dizziness caused by impaired blood flow in the vertebral artery.
- 4 degree. At this stage, osteophytes appear - the proliferation of bone tissue in width to increase the area of the vertebra and reduce the load. This leads to pinching of vertebral nerves, narrowing of intervertebral foramen, stiffness and inability to move, damage to neighboring joints. When osteochondrosis of the cervical department of the last degree requires a long-term comprehensive treatment, so it is better not to run and carry out prevention.
Symptoms and signs of osteochondrosis of the cervical spine
For osteochondrosis of the cervical region, there are specific symptoms and signs, unlike diseases in other areas of the spine. This is due to the presence of closely located blood vessels and nerve endings. The place of origin of the pain syndrome depends on the affected nerve roots in a certain area. Each segment is responsible for a specific area, therefore, it is possible to determine its location according to the signs of the manifestation of the disease.
Symptoms inherent in cervical osteochondrosis include:
- Painful sensations that accompany the patient throughout the day and are localized in the shoulders, neck. Sometimes there is pain in the ears and eyes.
- Strengthening pain in the hands after physical exertion.
- Weak muscles, difficulty in movements in the upper limbs.
- Turns or inclinations of the head are accompanied by pain.
- Periodically observed numbness of limbs, bakes the palms of the hands, increases the allocation of sweat.
- Sharp turns can provoke strong sharp pains or even lead to fainting.
- Noise in the ears, decreased vision, worsening of hearing.
- Movement coordination disorder.
Diagnosis of cervical osteochondrosis
To determine how to treat osteochondrosis of the cervical spine, you should consult a doctor, specialist in this field, and undergo diagnostics. Going to a medical institution, visit a therapist who will refer you to a specialist( this may be an osteopath, a neurologist or a vertebrologist).
The following methods can be used as diagnostics:
- Radiography. This variant of the study is useful at the first stages of the development of the disease, when only cracks and small changes in the texture are observed.
- Computed tomography( CT).This method of diagnosis can determine the presence of changes in the vertebrae. But to establish the sizes of a hernia, the degree of compression of vertebrae is not possible.
- Magnetic resonance imaging( MRI).Ideal for the diagnosis of cervical osteochondrosis, since all changes in structure are clearly discernible, it is possible to determine the direction of hernia growth and its size.
- Ultrasound duplex scanning. Helps to determine if there are blood flow disorders, and that prevents normal circulation in the cervical region of the vertebra.
After carrying out diagnostic measures, a thorough examination of a specialist, the doctor will determine how to treat the osteochondrosis of the spine in the neck. The choice of treatment depends on the stage of the development of the disease, the presence of concomitant pathologies, contraindications to the use of certain drugs, procedures, exercises. Self-medication before consultation with a doctor can aggravate the problem, entail complications, and recovery will be prolonged, it will become more complicated and time-consuming.
Methods of treatment of cervical osteochondrosis
How to cure cervical osteochondrosis? To this end, a variety of methods can be used: taking medications, administering drugs by injection;physiotherapeutic procedures;exercise, exercise therapy;surgical intervention;manual effect;massage and traditional medicine. For different degrees of development of the disease, their treatment options are recommended. It all depends on the neglect, the characteristic symptoms of pinching the radicular nerve, as well as other factors.
How to cure cervical osteochondrosis or reduce its manifestation with the help of medicines:
- Anti-inflammatory preparations of nonsteroidal type. Medications remove swelling, pain syndrome, facilitate the patient's condition. The medicines of this group are: Nyz, Ketonal, Rofecoxib, Celecoxib, Diclofenac, Voltaren, Ketanov, Nimesulid, Movalis.
- Vitamins B for cervical osteochondrosis. Promote the acceleration of metabolic processes in soft tissues. This group includes preparations of Unigamma, Neurobion, Kombilipen, Milgamma.
- Trental and Euphyllin - contribute to the normalization of blood flow, improve the nerve root nutrition, which underwent pathological changes.
- Recovery stimulators. They help to restore cartilaginous tissue even in a damaged disc. The preparations of the group of chondroprotectors include: Arthra, Kondronova, Alflutop, Chondroitin, Teraflex, Zabii stone, Doppelgerz, Glucosamine, Structuvit.
- A group of drugs that helps to relieve muscle spasms. This is Sirdalud, Midokalm, Tizalud, Tizanidin.
- Painkillers - Ibuprofen, Analgin, Meloksikam.
Physiotherapy in the treatment of cervical osteochondrosis
Physiotherapeutic procedures favorably affect the disks and vertebrae in cervical osteochondrosis. In combination with taking medications, combined treatment helps to get rid of the symptoms of the disease. Procedures are carried out in a hospital or in specialized clinics at polyclinics. Before the beginning of the course, you need to consult a doctor, determine the duration of physiotherapy, and types. Strictly forbidden to pass it during an exacerbation.
Physiotherapeutic procedures for cervical osteochondrosis:
- Magnetotherapy. A safe method of treatment, which consists in the impact on the damaged cells of a low-frequency magnetic field. This gives an analgesic effect, acts as an anti-inflammatory agent.
- Ultrasound. Favorably affects the metabolic processes in the tissues of the cervical region, which removes puffiness, pain disappears.
- Electrophoresis. It should be used with painkillers( anesthetics), which are injected under the skin via electronic pulses.
- Laser therapy. It improves blood circulation in the affected area, relieves swelling of tissues, pain.
Than to treat an osteochondrosis of a cervical department of the house without use of medicines? A common question that worries many patients. The optimal option that will help get rid of the symptoms of the disease, strengthen the muscular corset, is exercise therapy. The exercises are simple, so you can do them yourself at home. Watch the video with an approximate set of exercises for the disease:
Exercises for cervical osteochondrosis of the spine:
- Sit on a chair, the back should be flat, keep the head straight. Perform the usual turns of the head in the left, then in the right side, springy tilt back and forth.
- The patient lies down on the floor, belly down. From this position, head movements are made to the right, to the left;during the turns you need to get your ear to the floor.
- Put your hands on your forehead and tilt your head forward, simultaneously applying resistance to your hand.
- Position: standing evenly, hands down down along the body. Raise your shoulders as much as possible and stay for a few seconds in this position. Repeat the exercise ten times.
- From the standing position, lower the head as far down as possible, trying to touch the chest with the chin.
Where to treat osteochondrosis of the cervical department in Moscow
To cure osteochondrosis of the cervical department, it is necessary to contact specialists of medical institutions providing such services. In Moscow, for treatment are addressed to the following centers:
- Bobyr Clinic. Ul. Malomoskovskaya, house 21, building 1. Metro: Alexeyevskaya station. Tel.: 8 495 585 0850;
- OJSC "Medicine".Ul.2-nd Tverskoy-Yamskaya Lane, 10. Metro: "Mayakovskaya".Tel.: +7( 495) 204-33-39;
- Moscow Center of V. I. Dikul. Ul. Miklouho-Maclay, house 44а.Tel.: +7( 495) 779-25-25;
- Workshop of health. Ul. Leninsky Sloboda, house 19, building 6. Metro: Avtozavodskaya. Tel.: +7( 495) 268-12-69;
- MEDforYOU.Treatment of spine and joints. Ul. Paliha, 13/1.Subway: Novoslobodskaya. Tel.: +7( 495) 268-05-42.
Osteochondrosis of the cervical spine - can provoke various kinds of complications( headaches, deterioration of hearing and coordination), if not begin to be treated promptly. For maximum effect, it is necessary to use several methods in a complex manner. For example, medicines and massage, physiotherapy and folk methods. A physician specializing in spine pathologies can prescribe effective and effective treatment options.
Clinical manifestations of cervical osteochondrosis are subdivided into reflex and radicular.
Patients are concerned about so-called lumbago - acute sharp pain that occurs in the cervical spine, increasing with movement. Perhaps the appearance of a crunch when turning the head, sometimes patients take the forced position of the head due to severe pain.
People suffering from cervical chondrosis often complain of headaches of a pressing or compressive nature that can radiate into whiskey and eyeballs. Sometimes the visual acuity can decrease, the patients say that everything floats before our eyes.
When the nerve plexus of the vertebral artery irritates, a vertebral artery syndrome may occur, often mistakenly diagnosed as a cerebral circulation disorder, in which the patient develop dizziness. They can occur with a sharp head movement, accompanied by nausea and vomiting.
One of the reflex syndromes in the cervical osteochondrosis clinic is cardialgic, in which the patient has sensations resembling an attack of angina. Usually, this phenomenon is combined with other signs of the disease, so it rarely causes difficulties in differential diagnosis with heart disease.
Radicular syndromes occur as a result of compression of the spinal root. The motor and sensory disorders that appear in this case depend on which nervous nerve suffered:
- C1 - a sensitivity disorder in the occipital region;
- C2 - pain in the occipital and parietal regions;
- C3 - decreased sensitivity and pain in the half of the neck where the spinal nerve was infringed, there may be a violation of the sensitivity of the tongue, speech impairment due to loss of control over the tongue;
- C4 - a violation of sensitivity and pain in the humeroscapular area, a decrease in the tone of the muscles of the head and neck, possible respiratory disorders, pain in the liver and heart;
- C5 - pain and sensitivity disorder in the outer surface of the shoulder;
- C6 - pain extending from the neck to the scapula, forearm, the outer surface of the shoulder, the radial surface of the forearm to the thumb of the hand;
- C7 - pain extending from the neck to the scapula, the posterior surface of the shoulder, the forearm to the II-IV fingers of the hand, a violation of sensitivity in this area.
- C8 - pain and sensitivity disorders spread from the neck to the shoulder, the forearm to the little finger.
Treatment of cervical osteochondrosis
Cervical chondrosis is a complex disease requiring long, systematic and gradual treatment. Therapy is aimed at eliminating the pain syndrome and fighting the inflammatory process in the affected area.
Patients are prescribed analgesics( Ketorol, Baralgin, analgin).Recently, the drug Movalis has become increasingly popular in the treatment of degenerative-dystrophic diseases of the spine. This is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agent that effectively removes pain syndrome and helps reduce the activity of the inflammatory process. Another advantage of the drug Mawalis is that, unlike other medications of this group, it can be taken for a long time without fear of side effects.
In the treatment of cervical osteochondrosis, the appointment of chondroprotectors( Teraflex, Arthra, Aflutop) is indicated, which slow down the destruction of the cartilaginous tissue. Many doctors believe that the use of these medicines also contributes to the regeneration of cartilage tissue.
The use of external ointments and gels containing irritants( Finalgon, Apizarthron) or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs( Ketonal, Fastum gel), is ineffective. The medicinal substance, which is part of their composition, is unlikely to reach the affected area due to a barrier from the skin, subcutaneous tissue and muscles. Nevertheless, there is a sense in the application of these external means, since when they are rubbed into the skin, a neck massage is performed.
To improve regenerative and metabolic processes in the affected nerve root, patients are assigned vitamin B vitamins. Very often doctors recommend patients a combined vitamin preparation Milgamma, which is administered intramuscularly.
Non-drug treatment of cervical osteochondrosis includes acupuncture, hirudotherapy, physiotherapy, physiotherapy, massage, manual therapy.
In severe cases, surgical treatment may be necessary.
Prophylaxis of the development of cervical osteochondrosis is not difficult. It is recommended to lead an active lifestyle, exercise, or at least perform morning exercises.
An important role in the prevention of the disease is the correct organization of the workplace and the mode of work and rest. People with sedentary work need several times during the working day to perform a small workout, and during work to monitor the posture and position of the head.
It is also important to choose a good comfortable mattress and pillow for sleeping. People suffering from diseases of the spine are advised to use special orthopedic products.
Video about exercises for cervical osteochondrosis and for its prevention