Treatment of rheumatism alone at home
Rheumatism is a chronic disease, it can not be cured 100 percent. Treatment of the disease is reduced to slowing the inflammatory processes in the connective tissues, because rheumatism affects not only the joints, but also the cardiovascular, nervous system, the human skin. Official and traditional medicine are looking for ways to treat rheumatism, but so far it is reduced to the removal of pain symptoms and reduce the dynamics of the disease.
Antibacterial drugs by nature
Treatment of rheumatic fever includes the taking of various medications. An important place in their list is occupied by antibacterial agents. Rheumatism, as a rule, causes infectious and inflammatory diseases. That is why folk medicine uses antibacterial, anti-inflammatory natural remedies as the most effective method of combating the disease. It must be remembered: treatment of rheumatism at home does not mean abandoning the help of medical specialists. All procedures for treating the disease, internal and external drugs are used only under the supervision of a doctor.
In order to effectively treat rheumatism, it is necessary to follow a diet. Malnutrition is one of the attendant causes of rheumatism, and with the help of a properly formulated diet, it is possible to prevent it and significantly counteract the disease, especially in its early stages. Treatment of rheumatism through diet means a clearly balanced diet. And in cases of exacerbation of the disease - a fruit, lasting several days, a regular diet. A person suffering from an ailment must necessarily limit the consumption of salt, fatty and fried foods, spices, strong and spirits, foods that contain carbohydrates in large quantities: potatoes, white bread, sugar, etc.
Traditional medicine recommends rheumatism for rheumatismin a significant amount of blueberries and watermelons, products containing vitamin C.
They are excellent natural remedies to treat inflammatory and infectious diseases. Cranberry juice with honey effectively helps in the fight against rheumatism, but if a person has diseases of the gastrointestinal tract or liver, the use of this folk remedy can lead to sad consequences.
Onions - from seventy-seven ailments
For treating rheumatism at home, onions are actively used - a universal, universally recognized tool against inflammatory and infectious diseases. To treat rheumatism, the onion pulped to the state of the paste is applied to the sick joints for half an hour three times a day. Onion broth is another well-known folk method in the fight against rheumatism. Three large onions are boiled in one liter of water for 15 minutes, the filtered decoction is consumed daily in a glass in the morning after sleep and in the evening before going to bed. Onion broth is an effective means for preventing not only rheumatism, but also other diseases affecting joints.
A large amount of potatoes in the diet and effective treatment of rheumatism are incompatible, however, the medicinal properties of the "second bread" folk medicine uses to treat rheumatism. Potatoes are used as the main component for compresses from rheumatism. Potato gruel is applied on a folded cloth, on top the wrap is wrapped with a warm cloth. Treatment of rheumatism through this method can be done regularly, every other day.
Traditional medicine advises to treat rheumatism and with the help of potato juice. It must be drunk daily, but not more than half a glass. The course of treatment of rheumatism with potato juice lasts a month. The most optimal option is when rheumatism is simultaneously treated externally and internally with "potato preparations" - compresses and juice.
Broth from potato peel is another of the preventive agents that can prevent rheumatism. It is noteworthy that this broth is used internally and externally. The secret is that it is brewed only from potato peels, which in itself is a remedy capable of treating various inflammatory diseases.
No less useful in the fight against rheumatism and garlic. Infusion from it helps with various inflammatory diseases. Prepare it very simply: chopped garlic pour vodka, insist about two weeks, filter. And the infusion received is taken 10 drops three times a day for half an hour before meals. The only thing, with liver and stomach diseases, this folk remedy can not be used categorically.
Herbs and collections in the fight against the disease: recipes
Treatment of most diseases at home is not without the use of medicinal herbs. Here is the list of herbs that are used to treat this disease:
- St. John's Wort.
- Three-color violet.
- The sequence.
- Field horsetail.
- Fruits of hawthorn.
- Camomile flowers.
- Pine buds.
- Herbs of Adonis.
- Chereda et al.
St. John's wort is one of the most popular plants with which to treat rheumatism. Prepare the house of his decoction is easy. The grass is boiled and boiled for half an hour on low heat, then cooled and filtered. An infusion of St. John's wort can be drunk three times a day before meals. But it is necessary to remember: rheumatism can be treated only with herbs collected in ecologically clean areas.
Rheumatism in the home is treated with pine needles, cut in the spring, or more precisely - in May. Pine needles fill a liter bottle and fill them with alcohol. Treatment with this drug can be started in 21 days. Until then, the medicine must be infused.8 drops of the infusion is applied to a piece of sugar and taken inside for half an hour before meals. This procedure is repeated three times a day, treatment of the disease in this way lasts about six months.
How to treat rheumatism - many people have repeatedly addressed this question to Vanga. The great Bulgarian clairvoyant and healer has left in the legacy of mankind many recipes of medicines, with the help of which, as its followers believe, it is possible to overcome rheumatism and its consequences. She recommended treating the ailment with the help of sun baths, soothing the nervous system. She pointed out the need for proper nutrition and mandatory inclusion in the diet of celery. Spirituous tincture from the yellow acacia according to the healer's recipe, where there are flowers, leaves, twigs, is now actively used as a proven remedy against rheumatism.
But there is one weighty factor that makes it difficult to use many drugs against an ailment - the likelihood of an allergic reaction of a person to those or other drugs. Treatment of rheumatism in the home, excluding the control of medical specialists, is extremely dangerous! When choosing this or that folk remedy, you need to know for sure that it will not cause an allergic reaction. Treatment of rheumatism can be carried out with the help of various herbs: wormwood citrine, bearberry, elderberry, chamomile, dandelion, clover, shepherd's bag, burdock, yarrow, etc. But the combination of herbs with each other is better to choose individually.
Rheumatism is a very complex disease, it is accompanied by various changes in the human body, which can be even more severe if the treatment is performed improperly.
In any treatment, it is necessary to consult with the treating doctor periodically, tk.with exacerbation of rheumatism, hospitalization is necessary. Moreover, in addition to folk remedies, it is necessary to take antibacterial, hormonal and other medications.
Rheumatism: treatment with ointment
Rheumatism is a group of infectious and allergic diseases, the object of destruction of which is the connective tissue of the heart, muscles, joints. Ill with rheumatism after streptococcal infection - sore throat, pharyngitis, tonsillitis - and, mainly, children 7-15 years old. Rheumatic fever can affect the functioning of the cardiovascular and nervous systems, causing heart disease, neuritis. But most often rheumatism affects joints: knee, ankle, wrist, ulnar and others. The attack is accompanied by a very painful swelling of the joint, redness and increased skin temperature.
Treatment of rheumatism should be comprehensive, including medications for internal use, rubbing with medicinal tinctures and decoctions, rubbing ointments. People's means can be useful. The most effective remedy for joint pain is ointment, which is simply manufactured at home under the following prescription. You will need:
- butter, 800-1000 g;
- birch buds, 400-500 g;
- camphor oil, 8-10 g.
In a narrow dish, layers of 1-1.5 cm of butter and birch buds are laid. The lower and upper layers must be oil. The dishes are closed and placed for 24 hours in a heated and switched off oven. To seal the dishwasher cover, it must be smeared, for example, with a dough. After that, squeeze the oil from the kidneys, mix it with camphor. The ointment is ready. She is rubbed into aching joints before going to bed. A sore spot can be put overnight with birch leaves or a mug of burdock moistened with water and wrapped with a warm cloth. This miracle ointment should be stored in the refrigerator. Its shelf life is limited.
It should be noted that the main medical component of most external remedies for rheumatism is camphor - an antiseptic, which has a warming and pain-relieving effect. A peculiar smell of camphor is distinguished by an ointment intended for rubbing into the joints and muscle tissue. Has the right to exist the following home remedy for rheumatism. For its preparation you will need:
- camphor, 50 g;
- alcohol, 10 g;
- mustard, 50 g;
- egg white, 10 g.
In turn, camphor, mustard, protein are added to the alcohol. The components are mixed until the consistency of the ointment. She rubs herself in the aching joint before going to bed. After applying ointments for joints, complete rest is always desirable. Here is a simple recipe for another folk remedy for the treatment of rheumatism. Horse chestnut is ground into powder and mixed with camphor oil. The resulting ointment is spread on a piece of bread and applied to the joint.
The pharmaceutical industry produces a lot of external medicines, which are usually directed not only against rheumatism. Their use covers a wide range of diseases: radiculitis, osteochondrosis, neuralgia, arthritis, muscle inflammation, trauma. One of the most famous means is turpentine ointment. The simple composition of this ointment - turpentine oil, vodovazelinovaya emulsion - does not make it ineffective. Much more complicated composition of efkamona:
- clove oil;
- mustard oil;
- eucalyptus oil;
- methyl salicylate;
- tincture of bitter pepper;
- chloral hydrate;
- cinnamic alcohol;
- petroleum jelly.
Ointment improves blood circulation in the skin and subcutaneous layers, which gives a warming effect that alleviates the condition of diseased muscles and joints. It is rubbed 2-3 times a day, after which a warming bandage is applied to the sore spot. It should be remembered that any external remedy for rheumatism can not be used on damaged skin and skin diseases, as well as allergic reactions.
Another common remedy for rheumatism Liniment "Sanitas" includes already familiar components:
- methyl salicylate;
- eucalyptus oil;
- turpentine oil;
This ointment has analgesic and anti-inflammatory effect. It should be noted that when using all these tools after rubbing them, in order to achieve a better therapeutic effect, the sore spot should be tied with a heat-retaining tissue.
Ointments of foreign origin
In addition to these ointments, the pharmacy will offer exotic medicines. The champion in the multicomponent among them is Harraz "Dalka" of Egyptian production. In its composition, in addition to irreplaceable camphor, include: eucalyptus, lemon, lavender, rosemary, chamomile and ginger extracts, menthol, bee venom and a number of plants( Kalanchoe, bergamot, black pepper, marjoram, mustard).Unlike similar products, "Dalka" has a pleasant smell and therefore has the right to be called a cream, although its therapeutic effect is not weaker than that of conventional ointments."Dalka" will help with rheumatic pain, as well as with osteochondrosis, traumatic pains - dislocations, sprains, bruises.
El Captain series ointments with ostrich fat and black caraway are directed against a variety of joint and muscle pains. Despite the presence of rather unusual substances in the form of painkillers in the way they are used, they do not differ from the usual ointments. Rub them before leaving for a long rest massaging movements until completely absorbed.
Sore place after treatment with ointment should be kept warm.
It should be remembered that, despite the high painkiller, anti-inflammatory efficacy of folk remedies and pharmaceuticals, rheumatism requires complex treatment. And it is even better to avoid it altogether, having learned from childhood to lead a healthy life: to temper, improve immunity. Illness is better to warn.
Possible complications ↑
In the absence of treatment, rheumatic heart disease occurs. Heart rate abnormalities and heart rate, heart pain and heartbeat failures suggest that inflammation of the heart tissue develops, accompanied by shortness of breath, sweating and weakness.
Other effects of untreated chronic joint rheumatism include:
- rheumatoid arthritis( characterized by chest pain, coughing, shortness of breath and fever)
- rheumatic skin disease( subcutaneous rheumatic nodules or annular erythema);
- if nervous tissue is involved in the inflammatory process, the patient develops uncontrolled muscle contractions( grimaces, sharp movements, speech becomes indistinct, the handwriting is broken).
The diagnosis can only be made by a rheumatologist.
For this purpose, a complex examination of the body is appointed:
- , a general clinical blood test is necessary to detect signs of inflammation in the body;
- immunological analysis of blood is done in order to find in it characteristic for rheumatism substances( they appear in the blood a week after the onset of the disease and are maximally concentrated at 3-6 weeks);
- heart echocardiography and electrocardiography is used to assess the condition of the heart, determine or exclude its lesions;
- for the evaluation of the joint condition is done by X-ray of the joints, biopsy, arthroscopy and a puncture for the examination of the joint fluid.
If there are lesions of other organs, then other specialists may need to consult.It hurt to move your fingers in the morning? Find out why the joints of the fingers are aching, from our article.
What causes pain in the elbow? Read here.
Than to treat an arthrosis of a humeral joint? All the necessary information in this material.
How to treat?↑
Rheumatism occurs as a chronic disease with periodic remissions and exacerbations.
During periods of exacerbation, patients are advised to limit the number of movements to reduce the burden on the joints. To do this, they are shown bed rest.
In case of mild illness it is sufficient to observe a semi-fast mode for 10 days.
An easy form of the disease can be treated at home.
In severe conditions, or rheumatism of moderate severity, strict bed rest is required from 2 weeks to 1 month.
According to the indications in the dynamics, with the normalization of the general condition and the indicators of laboratory studies, you can gradually increase the activity of movements.
It is impossible to completely cure rheumatism, but you can not treat it completely.
Ideally, if the complex applies all possible measures to combat this disease: medicamentous, physiotherapeutic treatment, diet, etc.
The success of treatment will largely depend on the correct choice of medication.
Several types of drugs with different effects are used for the treatment of joint rheumatism:
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Necessary to eliminate pain symptoms and suppress the inflammatory process in connective tissue.
- Antibiotics. The main task in the treatment of rheumatism is the suppression of streptococcal infection, which is a provoker of the disease and subsequent complications. To do this, antibacterial agents of the penicillin group and their analogs or broad-spectrum antibiotics( erythromycin, ampicillin, etc.) are used. Such therapy lasts up to 15 days. In the future, for the prevention of recurrence and complications on the heart for 5 years 1 time in 20 days, the patient is injected with this drug.
- Immunosuppressants. Immunosuppressants weaken the body's response to infection, slightly suppress the immune response.
- Corticosteroid hormones. Assigned if antibiotics and NSAIDs were ineffective in controlling rheumatism. They combine with other drugs to eliminate all unpleasant symptoms for several days.
All drugs used for treatment are effective, but have certain contraindications.
Therefore, to minimize their harmful effects from prolonged use and increase the effectiveness of therapy, a complex treatment is prescribed. It is carried out under the strict supervision of a doctor.
Treatment of joint rheumatism with folk remedies is possible.
And for many years folk medicine has accumulated many recipes to combat this disease. But it is better to carry out treatment in combination with medication.
It is advisable to consult with your doctor about the appropriateness and correctness of this treatment.
- Two tablespoons of fresh dandelion flower flowers are crushed and add 2 tablespoons of sugar. Leave in a cool place for 7-10 days, then squeeze the juice and take it 3 times a day for 20 drops.
- In 200 ml of vodka, insist for 1 week 30 grams of the leaves of the yellow acacia. Take 20 drops of tincture in the morning, lunch and evening.
- Elm bark( 20 grams) pour a glass of boiling water and do not remove from heat for 10 minutes. Then leave for 3 hours. Prepared tincture can be taken on 1 spoon 4 times a day.
- Roots of wild rose and chopped vodka. Within 2 weeks, insist in a dark place. Take 1 spoonful three times a day.
- The fruits of sea buckthorn, red mountain ash or physalis also have an anti-rheumatic effect. From them prepare broths and tinctures.
- Pharmacy tincture of barberry take 30 drops 3 times a day.
- Squeeze the juice of nettle, take as much honey and concentrated alcohol. All this is mixed and left in the refrigerator for 15 days. Take 1 spoonful 3 times a day shortly before meals. The course of admission is six months.when developing arthritis is recommended to use until the movements in the joints are not easy and free.
- Take 40 grams of chopped garlic, pour 100 ml of vodka, and insist in a dark place for 10 days, periodically shaking. Take 10-15 drops 3 times a day.
Teas and decoctions:
- Very useful for rheumatism is green tea. It should be drunk at least 3 times a day.
- Black tea with raspberry berries( 30 grams of berries per glass of tea) also helps fight the symptoms of inflammation.
- Herbal teas made of fattened thick bean, bearberry, cocklebur, shepherd's bag, yarrow, tartar, violets, daisies or alfalfa are useful.
- A mixture of carrot and celery juices in a ratio of 7: 3 to drink every day.
- Broth from the roots of burdock and elecampane should be taken within 2 months 2 spoons 3 times a day.
Even folk medicine recommends patients with rheumatism joints to take a bath with a decoction of flowers of chamomile, clover, thyme, roots of wild rose or ayr.
In the treatment of rheumatism, nutrition should also be given attention: the main thing is that the body receives all the necessary substances.
Doctors recommend adhering to diet No. 15, increasing the protein component of the diet and reducing the intake of carbohydrates and salt. Do not forget about fruits and vegetables, drink warm drinks: tea with raspberries, decoction of linden.
It is recommended to exclude from food:
Rheumatism - Symptoms and treatment with folk remedies at home
Phenoxymethylpenicillin( Vepicombin, Clialyl, Megacillin) Cefuroxime( Aksetin, Zinacef, Zinnat, Ketocef) CorticosteroidsDexamethasone( Daxin, Dexazone, Cortiplex, Novometasone, Fortecortin) Prednisolone( Dekortin, Metipred, Prednol) Triamcinolone( Berlikort, Delphicort, Kenacort, Kenalog) Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs Acetylsalicylic acid( Anopyrine, Aspekard, Aspivatrin, Aspilight, Aspinat, AsPyrin, Acetal, Acetylline, Bufferan, Jasprin, Novandol, Novasan, Ronal, Salorin, Trombo ACC, Uppsarin Oopsa) Diclofenac( Voltaren, Diclogen, Diclomax, Diclomene-lan, Naclof, Naklofen, Neodol, Novo-Difenac, Olfen, Ortophen, Feloran, Flameril, Ecofenac, Ethifenac, Yumeran) Ibuprofen( Bonifen, Brufen, Burana, Dolgit, Ibupron, Ibuprof, Markofen, Motrin, Motrin, Nurofen, Profinal, Reumafen, Solpaflex) Indomethacin( Indoene, Indovis, Indopharm, Indocid, Metindol, Novo-Metatsin, Tridocin, Elmetacin)
Non-traditional and folk remedies for rheumatismma
Home remedies for rheumatism
Cut 3 large peeled bulbs and cook in 1 liter of water for 15 minutes, drain. Take 1 glass of broth in the morning, after awakening, and in the evening, before going to bed, while treating and preventing rheumatism.
Grated fresh onion to apply to sick joints for 20-30 minutes 2-3 times a day.
Grate 1 kg of raw potatoes( preferably pink).Fold half the linen fabric, smear the potato slurry on its center, fold it, wrap it around the sore spot. From above it is good to tie something warm. Cover the patient with rheumatism for the whole night with a blanket. Compresses do every other day. At the same time, take 5 drops of aspen tar and 50 ml of 50% vodka per day. Drink for 1.5 months. It is used for rheumatic pains.
A good effect for rheumatism gives a combination of outdoor use of potatoes with the reception of raw potato juice - at least 0.5 glasses a day. Course - 1 month, sometimes to fix the treatment, repeat the course after a one-week break.
Boil the broth from the potato peel, drink it and put the compresses on the rheumatic areas.
Herbs and Gavage for the Treatment of Rheumatism
Pour 10 g of St. John's wort with 1 glass of hot water, boil for 30 minutes over low heat, cool and drain. Take rheumatism for 0.3 cup 3 times a day for 30 minutes before eating. Keep no more than 3 days.
Pour 1 tablespoon of tansy flower basket 1 cup of boiling water. Insist, wrapped, 2 hours, strain. Take rheumatism 1 tablespoon 3-4 times a day for 20 minutes before meals with rheumatism. Externally used infusion of flower baskets and infusion of herbs in the form of warm baths and compresses.
Fill a bottle with fresh May pine needles, pour over with 56% alcohol, insist in a warm place for 21 days. Take 8 drops on sugar 3 times a day for 30 minutes before eating. The course of treatment for rheumatism is 5-6 months.
Pour 4 tablespoons of celery( leaf and roots) with 0.5 liters of water and cook until 1 cup is left, drain. Drink a portion during the day with rheumatism.
Pour 1 teaspoon of kidneys of Scotch pine 1 glass of water, boil for 5 minutes, stirring, drain. Take rheumatism in a warm form for 1 tablespoon 3-4 times a day after meals.
Pour lilac flowers with vodka in the ratio 1:10.Insist in a sealed container for 8-10 days and strain. Take rheumatism for 30 drops 2-3 times a day and at the same time rub the sore spots or make a compress of the same tincture.
Pour 1 tablespoon of cranberry leaf 1 cup of boiling water, insist 30 minutes. Take rheumatism 1 tablespoon 3-4 times a day.
Pour 1 teaspoon of herbs nightshade black 2 cups of boiling water, insist 1 hour. Take 1 tablespoon 3 times a day. With pain in joints affected by gout, rheumatism.
Pour 2 teaspoons of crushed blueberries with 1 glass of boiling water, insist until cooled. Drink infusion, as well as kissels, decoctions of 2-3 glasses a day for rheumatism, gout.
Pour 1 teaspoon of dried herbs and parsley roots curly 2 glasses of hot water, insist 9 hours. Take infusion of 2-3 tablespoons before meals for 3 days. With diseases of the joints.
Pour 1 teaspoon of herb clown grass 2 cups of boiling water, insist 30 minutes, drain. Take 1 tablespoon 3 times a day after meals. As an analgesic and sedative for neuralgia, rheumatoid joint damage.
To fill the Lithuanian jar with a third of the volume with crushed young shoots and leaves of cranberries, pour vodka to the top, insist on the sun. Drink 2 tablespoons 2 times a day.
Pour 1 tablespoon of bearberry 1 cup of boiling water, insist 2 hours, drain. Take rheumatism 2-3 glasses a day.
Pour 1 tablespoon of crushed bearberry leaf 1 glass of water, infuse 8-10 hours. Boil for 5 minutes on low heat and still insist 2 hours, drain. Take rheumatism for 4 dessert spoons 2-3 hours after eating.
Take in equal parts the flowers of elderberry and chamomile flowers, brew with boiling water, put the mixture in a linen bag. Apply to sick joints with rheumatism.
Pour 5-6 potato flowers 1 cup of boiling water, insist for 1 hour, strain. To drink during the day. The course of treatment for rheumatism -2 months, then a break for 2 months and a repetition of the course.
Recipes Wangi from rheumatism
1 tablespoon of flower baskets of Artemisia citvarni is filled in a thermos with 300 ml of boiling water and it is insisted for 2 hours, filtered and used as an external anesthetic for rheumatism, neuralgia and lumbago.
Take 50 g of crushed dry grass meadow clover for 1 liter of boiling water. Infuse 2 hours, drain. Bath should be taken at night. The course of treatment: 12-14 baths.
Lilac flowers loosely fall into a half-liter bottle to the top, pour 40% alcohol, insist 21 days in a dark place and filter. Take 30 drops 3 times daily before meals. The course of treatment is 3 months. You can use another recipe: 2 tablespoons of flowers pour a glass of vodka or 70% alcohol, insist 7 days in a warm place, periodically shaking. Drink 50 drops of vodka or 20-30 drops of alcohol tincture 3 times a day for 20 minutes before eating and rub the sore spots( joints, heel spurs).
1 tablespoon of dried birch leaves are poured into a glass of boiling water, it is insisted for 6 hours and filtered. Drink 1/2 cup 2-3 times a day. You can also use a decoction of birch buds.5 g of kidneys pour a glass of boiling water, leave for 15 minutes on low heat, insist for 1 hour and filter. Drink 1/4 cup 4 times a day 1 hour after eating.
Take 3 tablespoons of St. John's wort's herb and pour 4 cups of boiling water, let it brew for 2 hours and strain. This herbal infusion should be drunk 1/3 cup 3 times daily before meals with rheumatism and chronic gout. The course of treatment: 1-2 months.
If often suffer from gouty pain, rheumatism, sciatica or myositis, then you should take medical and preventive baths. Effective in this case is the usual horseradish.50-70 g of roots and leaves must be grinded and put, wrapped in gauze, in a bath with a water temperature of up to 40 ° C.Make sure that the water is evenly mixed with horseradish juice. Take a bath for the night. The procedure time is 10 minutes. The course of treatment: 12-14 procedures. Repeat it should be several times a year. Infusion and juice of horseradish roots are also recommended to be taken orally.
Drink every day for 2-3 cups of broth from stigmas corn. On a glass of water, take a teaspoon of raw material with the top, cook over low heat for 10 minutes. Drinking 6-8 weeks. Passes the most chronic muscular rheumatism.
40 grams of chopped garlic cloves pour 100 ml of vodka. Insist in a closed vessel in a dark place at room temperature, periodically shaking, 7-10 days, drain. Take 10 drops 2-3 times a day for 20-30 minutes before meals with rheumatism and gout.
A tablespoon of dry roots of a large burdock is poured with 2 glasses of steep boiling water, it is insisted for 2 hours and filtered. Take 1/2 cup 3-4 times a day.
A vegetable mixture from the roots of a large burdock( 10 g) and elecampane( 10 g) is poured into a glass of water and cooked on low heat with the lid closed for 20 minutes, then it is insisted for 4 hours and filtered. Take 1 tablespoon 3-4 times a day before meals.
20 g shredded fruit bean leaves pour 1 liter of water, boil for 3-4 hours, cool and strain. Drink 100 ml per day for rheumatism and gout.
Prepare a tincture of 100 g of dry ground rose hips, fill them with 0.5 liters of vodka, and keep in a dark place for 3 weeks, periodically shaking the contents. Take tincture of 20-30 g 3 times daily before meals, washed down with boiled water. At the same time, you can rub the tincture into sore spots or make compresses out of it.
100 grams of celery with the spine, add water and cook until there is 1 glass left. Strain and drink this portion throughout the day at intervals. The remedy can relieve rheumatism in a few days. Cook the broth daily.
A tablespoon of crushed black currant leaves brewed with 2 cups of boiling water, 6 hours, drain. Drink 100 ml 4 times a day. Infusion is consumed with rheumatism and gout, as it promotes the release of the body from excess uric acid and purine substances. It can also be used in the form of baths for rheumatic and gouty joint damage.
A teaspoon with top of roots and leaves of bearberry( bearberry), pour 200 ml of boiling water, insist, drain. Drink to drink 2-3 cups a day.
3 tablespoons herb sheepskin bags pour 400 ml of boiling water( daily rate), insist in a thermos, drain. Applied with rheumatism, gout. Contraindicated in pregnancy and thrombophlebitis.
Prepare napar from elderberry flowers at the rate of 20 g per 1 liter of water. Drink 3 glasses a day. Apply for rheumatism, gout and arthritis.
Teaspoon herbs yarrow brew 200 ml of boiling water, insist and strain. Take from 1 tablespoon to 1/3 cup a day before meals with rheumatism and gout.
2 tablespoons of rhizomes of grassy creeper pour 1 cup of hot water, boil for 5-10 minutes, cool, strain and wring out. Drink 1/3 cup 3 times daily before meals. They are used to treat rheumatism and gout as an anti-inflammatory, diuretic, diaphoretic, and for removing salts from the body.
Tablespoon crushed leaves cranberries pour 200 ml of water, boil for 5-10 minutes. Take 1 tablespoon 3-4 times a day. Keep in a cool place for no more than a day.
4 tablespoons of dried flowers of chamomile pharmacy brew 200 ml of boiling water, boil for 10 minutes and strain. Take 70 ml 3 times a day after meals with rheumatic joint pain.
Pour a teaspoon of dogwood roots with 200 ml of water, boil for 15 minutes. Take 2 tablespoons 3 times a day.
Prepare the broth at the rate of 2 g of herbs of violet fragrant for a glass of boiling water. Take 2-3 tablespoons 3 times a day. In the treatment of rheumatism, it is useful to mix the violet with the leaves of the bean fruit, the corn stalks( with stigmas), the leaves of the bearberry and the kidneys or birch leaves.
30 g of raspberry fruit brew a glass of boiling water. Insist for 20 minutes. Drink at night as a diaphoretic for 2 glasses in 1 reception with chronic rheumatism.
20 g dried clover red flowers pour a glass of boiling water, insist and strain. Take 2-3 tablespoons to 1/2 cup 3 times a day for chronic rheumatism.
5-6 g of powder from the rhizomes of calamus should be drunk with water during the day in between meals or on an empty stomach. It is used for rheumatism, arthritis, joint pain.
Mixture from the herb wild rosemary( 25 g), herbs nettle burning( 15 g) pour 1 liter of boiling water, insist and strain. Drink 100 ml 5-6 times a day.
Grass wild rosemary and mother-and-stepmother mixed equally. A tablespoon of the mixture pour 200 ml of hot water, boil for 5 minutes and strain. Take 1 tablespoon every 2 hours as a diaphoretic in the treatment of rheumatism and gout.
Fresh egg put in a glass and pour acetic essence. At the same time, lightly melt 200 g of unsalted butter and pour an egg with essence. Turn and put in a dark place for 3 days, then mix well. To smear this means with sore spots. Apply from cones on the fingers, heel spurs, from the aches of all kinds.
The roots of the large burdock, the roots of the elecampane are high and the leaves of the walnut are mixed equally. A tablespoon of the ground mixture should be poured into 200 ml of boiling water, boiled for 10 minutes and strain. Drink 1 glass every 3 hours.
Two tablespoons of mixture of herb oregano( 1 part), leaves of mother-and-stepmother( 2 parts), raspberry fruit( 2 parts) pour 400 ml of boiling water, boil for 5-10 minutes and strain. Drink 100 ml in hot form 3-4 times a day.
25 g of pepper fruits of annual pods varieties pour 100 ml of vodka. Tincture used in a mixture with a double amount of sunflower oil for grinding with rheumatism and joint pain.
Ointment for grinding according to the Mexican recipe: camphor - 50 g, mustard in powder - 50 g, alcohol - 100 ml, raw egg white - 100 g. Alcohol pour into a cup and dissolve in it camphor, pour into the resulting solution mustard and stir it. Stir 100 g of protein separately and turn into lipstick. Mix the two together. Get a liquid ointment, which should be rubed dry to 1 time a day before bedtime. Then wipe with damp cloth rubbing sore spots.
A teaspoon of mistletoe grass, white, pour 200 ml of boiling water, insist 8 hours and strain. Apply externally for rheumatism, arthrosis, spondylosis, chronic joint diseases.
50 grams of chopped herb thyme pour 1 liter of boiling water, boil for 5 minutes, drain. Bath( 36-37 ° C) take at night with articular rheumatism, paralysis. The course of treatment: 14-18 baths.
2 tablespoons finely chopped rhizomes of ayr pour 1 liter of boiling water, boil for 20 minutes, insist 30 minutes and strain. The bath( 35-36 ° C) should be taken during the day or at night with rheumatism and gout. The course of treatment: 10-12 baths.
One of the most effective means for the treatment of articular rheumatism is birch buds. Kidneys insist on alcohol or vodka and rub into the joint area. An effective remedy is also an ointment from birch buds. For its preparation it is necessary to take 800 g of fresh unsalted butter and birch buds. In the clay pot, put layers of oil - 1.5 cm, on top of the layer of buds of the same thickness and so on - until the pot is completely filled. Close the lid tightly and cover with dough. To put on a day in a warm place, best of all - in a non-burning oven. After 24 hours, cool, squeeze through gauze. In the resulting oil add 7-8 g of camphor and mix. Store the ointment in a tightly sealed jar in a cool place. Apply with articular rheumatism, rubbing the joints in the evening, before going to bed, 1 time a day.
Along with the treatment of patients with rheumatism, it is recommended every day to eat a celery salad.
( On a nervous basis).Lubricate the feet with gun oil and sunbathe.
One leaf of a large-armored army should be insisted in 0.5 liter of alcohol and used for grinding.
Make an alcohol tincture from twigs of yellow acacia along with leaves and flowers. Take a few drops.
Within 10 days, take 0.2 g "mummy" per day, can be mixed with any butter and yolks from 3 to 4 eggs. The same mixture is applied to the damaged area. Break 10 days.
Drink within 10 days to 0.2 g per night, 5 days break, repeat 3 to 4 courses. At the same time at night make compresses on the affected joints( a solution of 3 g per 100 g of water).
Recipes Wangi with rushes of rheumatism
Make baths in the decoction of decoction.
20 - 30 g of cranberry leaves pour three cups of boiling water, boil for 10 minutes, drain. Drink liquid for 1 day in 3 divided doses.(The agent works well for articular rheumatism.)
During dandelion flowering, it is very useful to eat its milk stems. At this time, the juice of a dandelion is a long-established and proven remedy for rheumatism.
1 tablespoon of white lilac flowers to insist on 0.5 liters of vodka. Use for compresses.
Take a quarter of a pound of aconite roots( you only need to take root, not stalks), fill them with one quart of raki( vodka) or diluted apothecary alcohol 60-degree fortress and put in a warm place for 3 days. When the tincture acquires the color of strong tea, it is suitable for consumption. The dose is one tablespoon of tincture for each rub( and no more). If both legs and hands are numb, only one leg should be rubbed, the next day - the other;then one hand, etc. Tincture to rub dry. Place, subjected to rubbing, keep warm, not allowing the flow of cold air. Rubbing is best done at night. About two hours before the patient gets up from the bed, remove the bandage. In the morning, when the patient rises, that is, two hours after removing the bandage, you should wet a rag in cold water and, squeezing it well, wipe it with a rubbed place. You need to do this quickly. Slow wiping can lead to colds. Drink infusion of root aconite can not, because aconite is highly toxic.
Take 30 g of crushed medicinal raw material from the root of the oak, fill 500 ml of white wine, insist for a day with frequent shaking, then strain and take half the wine glasses twice a day.
Folk remedies for the treatment of rheumatism:
Diet for rheumatism.
When exacerbation of rheumatism is recommended 3-4 days to apply a fruit diet, and then move on to a balanced diet. The products consumed by the patient must contain a sufficient number of proteins and vitamins( especially vitamin C).Table salt, carbohydrates( sugar, white bread, potatoes), fatty, fried foods, spices, tea, coffee, alcohol should be limited. Useful watermelons, fresh blueberries, as well as jelly, infusions and decoctions of them( 1-2 teaspoons per glass of boiling water), cranberry juice with honey.
Comments of the doctor to folk remedies for rheumatism
Almost always with rheumatism the heart is affected. Joints are less likely to be affected, and in this case the disease proceeds benignly: after a few days joint pains pass, and joint deformities with rheumatism never remain. With the activity of the second - third degree process, inpatient treatment is necessary, and the treatment with medicinal herbs recedes into the background, with activity of the first degree, medicinal herbs can become the main treatment.
For the treatment of rheumatism, plants that have anti-inflammatory, diuretic, immunomodulating, desensitizing, cardiotonic, antimicrobial properties are needed. In the food you can add berries cranberries, cranberries, blueberries, blueberries, currants, as well as onions, horse-radish, garlic. In the active phase, the following fees are recommended:
- herbs of St. John's wort, three-colored violets, string, horsetail, hawthorn fruits, chamomile flowers, pine buds - eight grams to brew in 0.3 liters of boiling water, insist three hours, before eating a third cup;
- herbs adonis, nettles, spores, queues, poplar buds, chamomile flowers, anise fruits, burdock roots, lumbago flowers - like the past;
- flowers of hawthorn, common mountain ash, leaves of cranberries, cuffs, labaznika grass, wild rosemary shoots, sand sedge all plant - eight grams in 0.3 cold water, insist four hours, boil, insist one more hour, drink before meals three times a day0,3 cup;
- herbaceous motherwort, geranium meadow, St. John's wort, oregano, birch leaves, horse chestnut flowers, licorice rootstocks, rosehip fruits, willow white bark - like the past;
- fruits of hawthorn, dog rose, birch leaves, watches, chamomile flowers, yarrow herbs, golden rods, nettles, celandine, sculpin roots, eleutherococcus, burdock - like the previous one;
- leaves of lily of the valley, birch, borage grass, oregano, petals, white rose petals, chamomile flowers, willow white bark - six grams brew into 0.25 liters of boiling water, insist four hours, before meals four times a day for a quarter cup;
- flowers of lily of the valley, linden, tatarnik, nettle grass, heather, St. John's wort, string, field horsetail, ayr rhizome, pine buds, cowberry leaves, white rose petals - like the past;grass leaves motherwort, hyssop, yarrow, celandine, watch leaves, currants black shoots, angelica rhizome, heather shoots, linden flowers - eight grams to brew in 0.35 liters of boiling water, insist two hours, before meals four times a day for half a cup;
- hawthorn flowers, Schizandra seeds, herb lover, rue, string, violet tri-color, anise fruit, stalk roots, sash bean pods, watch leaves - like the previous one;
- roots of burdock, skullcap, icteric grass, St. John's wort, nettle, shepherd's handbag, sand sedge, white petal rose, kidney poplar, chamomile flowers, licorice liquor, rose hips-like the past.
All patients with rheumatism can add strawberry, raspberry, currant( any) leaves, rose hips, flowers and fruits of the viburnum to the above-mentioned collections as therapeutic, vitamin and flavor components( besides they have useful properties).The treatment with these medicinal herbs is carried out throughout the active period of the disease, changing the fees every two months.
When reaching a stable remission, you can go to smaller collections:
- herbaceous motherwort, nettle, alternate, chamomile flowers;grasses of the mendicant, St. John's wort, oregano, hawthorn flowers;
- herb yarrow, celandine, birch leaves, hawthorn fruit;nettle grass, watch leaves, angelica rhizomes, rose hips fruit;herbs of violet tri-color, St. John's wort, succession, chamomile flowers, watch leaves;
- fruits of anise, dog rose, motherwort grass, birch leaves, currant black shoots;
- herbs of a mulberry, oregano, three-color violets, alternatives, chamomile flowers, willow white bark;
- fruits of hawthorn, anise, dogrose, angelica rhizome, yarrow herb, celandine.
Young people can add immunomodulating plants: eleutherococcus, lemongrass, ginseng, aralia, zamaniyu, rhodiola rosea.
You can also take baths with the following plants: straw of oats, chamomile, leaves and shoots of black poplar, black elderberry, valerian flowers, rhizomes of ayr, juniper fruits, fern shoots, roots of viburnum, pine needles, birch leaves, clover grass, thyme grass, kidneys and leaves of aspen, kidneys of pine.
In the presence of chronic tonsillitis as a factor contributing to the development of rheumatism, it is recommended that it be treated with medicinal herbs listed in the relevant article.
In the active phase of rheumatism, hospitalization is recommended, bed rest is prescribed. For the treatment of drugs recommended that have anti-inflammatory and hyposensitizing effects, such as hormones( corticosteroid), non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, deligil, plakvenil. In the presence of chronic foci of infection, antibacterial drugs are prescribed.
xn ---- jtbaaldsgaoflxr4fyc.xn - p1ai
Joint rheumatism: symptoms and treatment with folk remedies
- Grind 2 tablespoonsdandelion medicinal flowers, add 2 tablespoons.sugar, mix and leave for 10 days in a cool place. After the time has elapsed, squeeze and put the juice in the refrigerator. Take the medicine three times a day for 20 drops, diluting them with water.
- Pour 200 ml of vodka 30 gr.leaves of yellow acacia, insist for a week, take three drops a day for 20 drops.
- Brew tea in a glass of boiling water, add half a teaspoon of vinegar and a teaspoon of chalk, drink twice a day;
- Take 2 tsp per day.grape vinegar, which should be diluted in a glass of water.
- Green tea is useful in rheumatism, which should be taken 3 times a day.
- Pour a glass of boiling water 1 tbsp.thick-boiled bean, boil for about 10 minutes, then gently strain and drink the medicine three times a day on a tablespoon.
- Take several times a day tea with raspberries - 30 gr.berries on a glass of water.
- Drink regularly tea made from alfalfa, which has anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties.
- Take 1 tsp.bearberry and pour a glass of boiling water, then insist for about an hour and drink twice a day for a glass.
- Pour a glass of boiling water 20 gr.bark of elm and boil for about 10-12 minutes, then leave to cool for 3 hours, take the prepared medicine on a tablespoon 4 times a day.
- A tablespoon of herb cockerels is filled with a glass of boiling water and put on fire for 3-5 minutes, we take 5 times a day for 1 tablespoon.
- Four tablespoons chopped beans flaps pour a liter of hot water and boil for about 3 hours, then let us brew for about 2 hours. We take once a day for 100 ml.
- We take 50 g.grass herniated and pour a liter of boiling water, we insist for about an hour, then take 100 ml per day.
- Grind 2 cups of rose hips roots and pour half a liter of vodka, insist in a dark place for two weeks. The first three days, take the medicine on a tablespoon three times a day, and then 30 ml three times a day.
- Pour two cups of water 3 tbsp.dried herb shepherd's bags, leave for the night, and then drink during the day.
- Drink daily carrot and celery juice, mixed in a ratio of 7: 3.
- Mix 200 gr.burdock roots and 20 gr.elecampane, pour the mixture with two glasses of boiling water, boil for ten minutes, then insist an hour, take three times a day for 2 tablespoons, the course of treatment should last two months.
- A teaspoon of powder made from leaves of a Tartar, pour a glass of hot water and take three times a day for a month.
- We take 20 gr.flowers tansy and pour a glass of boiling water, then insist for about an hour and drink 1 tbsp.three times a day.
- Pour a teaspoon of dogwood roots with a glass of water and cook for about 15 minutes, then pour into a thermos bottle and leave for 2 hours. Take your medicine three times a day for two tablespoons.
- Pour a glass of boiling water 2 tsp.crushed violet leaves, insist for about an hour, then take 3 tablespoons each.three times a day.
- Pour a glass of boiling water a tablespoon of daisies, insist about 10 hours in a warm place, then drink three times a day for 80 ml.
- Take three times a day a powder obtained from rhizomes of calamus - 2 g.for half a glass of water.
- Take 1 tsp.yarrow and pour 250 ml of boiling water, we insist for about an hour, take three times a day for 50 ml.
- Two teaspoons of dried leaves of wintergrow fill with a glass of boiling water, we insist 2 hours, take three times a day for 2 tablespoons.
- Fill two cups of boiling water 1 tbsp.fruits of sea-buckthorn, add 1 tablespoon.dried seabuckthorn leaves, boil for 20 minutes, after the broth has cooled, take it three times a day for 150 ml.
- Take three drops a day, 30 drops of pharmacy tincture of barberry.
- Put 3 tbsp in a glass dish.fruits of red mountain ash and add 3 tablespoons.honey, insist for about a month, then strain and add a little water. Take 4 times a day for 30 ml.
- Pour two teaspoons of boiling water a teaspoon of herb wormwood, then leave for an hour, take two tablespoons twice a day, adding a little honey to them.
- Take 20 gr.berries of Physalis, pour 500 ml of water and cook for 10 minutes, after the broth has cooled, take 4 times a day for 60 ml.
Rheumatism is an infectious-allergic disease that affects joints and connective tissues. The cause of the development of the rheumatic process can serve as foci of infections in the body that occur in the chronic stage, for example, chronic tonsillitis. In most cases, people of young age get sick with rheumatism, and in old age they suffer from the complications and consequences of the rheumatic process that takes years in the body. The main changes concern the joints and the heart, suffering during the disease.Download. ..
Rheumatism is an infectious-allergic disease that affects joints and connective tissues. On the right is a healthy joint, left struck.
In the treatment of rheumatism, experts advise you to exclude meat products from your diet and switch to vegetables and fruits, because the meat contains uric acid, which is the cause of joint pain. First of all, you should cleanse your body of toxins, adhering to a certain diet that will help get rid of accumulated harmful substances. Folk treatment of rheumatism is based on daily use of broths and taking baths prepared from certain plants that have useful properties.
Causes of the disease
One of the most common diseases is joint rheumatism, whose treatment with folk remedies, especially at early stages, yields striking results. But, before starting the treatment, it is necessary to find out the cause of the development of the disease, which later needs to be eliminated.
There is at once a number of reasons that can trigger the development of rheumatism:
- Defective nutrition;
- The presence of streptococcal infection in the body;
The first sign of the onset of the rheumatic process is an increase in temperature to 39 ° C, which is accompanied by sweating and weakness. A week later there are pains in the joints that help to pinpoint the disease, because at the initial stage it is difficult to identify rheumatism, most often the symptoms are similar to ARI.
This disease affects large joints, such as shoulder, knee, ankle and elbow. In addition, there are rarely localized pains - they can go from one joint to another. There are reddening and swelling on the affected joints, as well as pain and difficulty of movement.
Symptoms of rheumatism
When rheumatic attacks affect the valves and muscles of the heart - rheumatic carditis, in addition, the disease affects the nervous system, which leads to neuritis, radiculitis and chorea.
- Timely treatment of streptococcal infection;
- Continuous use of vitamins;
- Correct treatment of acute rheumatism, which helps to quickly cure the disease and prevent its recurrence.
Treatment of rheumatism with folk remedies
Baths for rheumatism
- Take 200 g.chamomile flowers and add them to a bucket of water, add a glass of salt, mix everything thoroughly, after the water has cooled to forty degrees, place your hands or feet in it, depending on which joints are affected.
- Pour two liters of boiling water 100 gr.clover, which must first be crushed, insist for about two hours, then pour into the bath. The course of treatment should be 15 baths.
- Take 2 tbsp.crushed rhizomes of aira, pour a liter of boiling water, cook for about 20 minutes, then infuse for 2 hours. Obtain the resulting broth and add to the bath.
- Pour a liter of water 50 gr.herbs thyme, put on the stew for 7 minutes, then leave for an hour to infuse, strain and pour into the bath.
- Grind 50 gr.roots of wild rose and pour two cups of boiling water, insist for about two hours, and then boil for 15 minutes, after the broth cools, pour it into the tub.