Life is a luxury, and legs - a means of transportation for it - says Novorusskaya proverb. Sometimes this "transport" is pursued by all sorts of diseases that greatly complicate a person's life. The causes that provoked the pain in the foot from the side, as well as from the outer or inner side, can be related both to injury of the joint and to the development of a serious pathology.
When a person has a stop ache, this is a serious and alarming bell, which means that you should not hesitate to visit a qualified doctor. There are following reasons for which there are pains in the foot:
- calcium deficiency;
- muscle failure associated with a sharp increase in weight;
- fasciitis( pain in the foot occurs mainly in the morning);
- Osteoporosis( there is pain in lifting the foot);
This pathology develops against the backdrop of bone injuries or diseases. Its main feature is the absence of specific signs other than pain in the foot. Occurring when a person is at rest, discomfort becomes stronger when moving. Even more pain in the foot becomes after pressure on the bone, located on the area close to the skin.
The causes of the appearance of painful sensations, according to doctors, are associated with the washing away of calcium from the actual bones. They arise against the background:
- deficiency of minerals and calcium;
- changes in bones associated with age;
- loads on bones associated with weight gain;Fruit bearing
- pathology of parathyroid glands and other endocrine organs.
An accurate diagnosis can be made after a thorough examination by a physician. Treatment of pain in the foot, which arose against the background of osteoporosis, consists in taking prescription drugs of vitamin D, hormonal and calcium-containing medicines.
The condition in which pain in the foot occurs in the morning, is called plantar fasciitis. Modern physicians distinguish the following reasons for the development of this pathology:
- excessive load on the foot( they are often associated with "standing" work);
- trauma to the plantar fascia against excessive weight gain;
- progressive flat feet.
Often the pain in the foot, arising in the morning, disturbs people with congenital weakness of the tissue( connective).The main symptom is a painful syndrome in the ascent and side. If a person has to walk a lot, over time, there is a risk of development of lameness.
In order to relieve pain and get rid of an unpleasant symptom, you need to get timely treatment. It implies a conservative approach. So, if the feet are aching against the background of the progression of the fasciitis, the patient is recommended the following:
- performing physical exercises that help to "unload" the feet;
- passing the course of massage;
- wearing orthopedic shoes( also relevant for concomitant fasciitis flatfoot);
- treatment with the help of ointments and creams prescribed by the doctor.
Phalanges of the fingers articulated with the heads of the right bones through the joints. On these sites are located bursa, or articular bags. As a result of thinning, which occurs due to age-related changes, there is a strain on the bursa. This is the main answer to the question, why there are pains in the joints, as well as on the areas near the fingers.
What should be done after establishing an accurate diagnosis, the doctor will tell you. Standard treatment involves the use of medications that relieve inflammation and stop the painful syndrome. It is also possible to relieve pain by exercising exercise therapy. In the most severe cases, if there is a very severe pain syndrome, injections are prescribed. If you remove the pain with conservative methods can not, a decision is made regarding surgical intervention.
Inflammation of ligaments, characterized by severe pain, is called ligament. When the disease progresses, there is often pain in the ankle, from the side, as well as on the rise and in the plantar zones. There is a pathology due to microtrauma, which is formed due to increased stress on the bone, or infectious pathologies.
To more precisely answer the question, why this disease progresses and what should be done, the professional doctor will answer. The disease is supposed to be treated with antibiotic drugs, hormonal injections and inflammatory drugs.
Pain in the upper part of the foot
Sometimes a person complains that the upper part of the foot hurts. This prevents him from walking and causes severe discomfort. The painful sensations arising from above, often testify to pathology of all actual zone. In some cases, a painful syndrome that forms from above and interferes with walking is associated with wearing uncomfortable shoes. For the rest of the reasons for the formation of the pain syndrome from the top of the current zone should be attributed:
- flat feet;
- development of the "marching foot"( this is a "professional" disease of all those who have to walk a lot);
- hygroma( manifested in the case when you have to walk a lot);
Treatment is prescribed by a qualified technician. If the patient is difficult to walk, then the doctor can be called to the house.
Pain in the ankle
Disturbances and pain in the ankle joint are often associated with the development of vascular pathologies, which are characterized by circulatory disorders. Often the pain in the ankle joint is formed against the background of the development of such a dangerous pathology as arthrosis.
Osteoarthritis is characterized by the presence of specific symptoms.
- appearance of puffiness;
- discoloration of the skin;
- increase in temperature on the affected area.
Also, the patient with a history of arthrosis is limping slightly. So serious a disease as arthrosis involves conservative treatment. In the first stages of treatment is the appointment of non-steroid drugs, then the patient undergoes a course of physiotherapy. If the arthrosis does not respond to treatment, the doctor decides on the surgical procedure.
Other causes of
Sometimes a sharp, aching or dull pain strikes the vault. The main reasons for which the arch is hurting are:
- The development of flat feet( the arch at the same time is lowered and overexerted).
- Development of gout.
- Development of valgus deformation of the foot( on the side, in the area of the thumbs, a very painful lump is formed).
- Development of Morton's neuroma( the vault affects a benign tumor).
- Development of diabetic foot( relevant for progressive diabetes mellitus).
What should be done in case if one of these diseases is diagnosed on the diagnosis, the doctor will tell. If the metatarsal bone hurts, then it is very likely that an offset occurred or a fracture occurred. It is often treated by the metatarsal bone surgically.
In order to avoid painful sensations, it is important to correctly distribute the load to the lower limbs. Shoes should be very comfortable for the entire foot and fingers in particular. It is also important to monitor your health, promptly applying for medical help.
Causes of sharp and trailing pain in the foot of the foot when walking, in the morning and a constant
Pain on the outside of the foot is caused by a number of reasons. It can be on the inner side( medial), and on the outer( lateral), in the arch, on the rise, in the upper part and on the soles, sharp and, on the contrary, aching.
According to how and under what circumstances the pain syndrome occurred, gradually over time or dramatically, after trauma, and also taking into account specific symptoms, figure out what is its cause will be easier.
Consider the most common causes of severe pain from the outside of the foot. We will stop on the common causes of each condition, as they manifest themselves, their classic signs and symptoms. At the end of the article, a simple guide to diagnosis. Read and find out more about the most effective treatment options in each case.
Common causes of
1) Stress fractures
Stress fractures are a common cause of the problem under consideration. These are small cracks in one of the bones, usually resulting from monotonous, repetitive movements with participation in sporting events.
Which areas are affected most often? The location of the pain depends on what is damaged. Fractures of the calcaneus or scaphoid bone causes pain on the side of the foot, stress fractures of the metatarsal bones - on either side of it.
It usually does not hurt much at first, pulls, but gradually the condition worsens.
2) Sprain of the ankle sprouts
Sprains of the ankle joints are the most common cause of sharp pain in the foot area, from the outside( from ankle injuries).It accounts for up to 85%.This happens with the ankle under inversion.
Any ligament can be stretched, but the front talon-peroneum suffers most often. It is damaged when we turn the leg inward. The ankle is shifted outwards. This is known as an inversion injury. It leads to rupture of certain or all fibers of the ligament, causing severe pain, swelling, bruising and joint instability.
35% of people who have had an ankle sprain have subsequent problems with pain and instability. This also contributes to stretching in the future. Avoid the problem by thorough rehabilitation after the first injury.
3) Cuboid syndrome
Cuboid bone syndrome( see figure) is a less common cause of leg pain in the side, but it is often diagnosed that it leads to symptoms that are present for a long time.
This occurs when one of the small bones of the foot is partially dislocated after such an injury as ankle sprain or as a result of constant overstrain of the leg.
The most common symptom is pain outside, which extends up to the toes. Stronger starts to get sick in the mornings, when walking and running, especially on uneven surfaces and when jumping. There is redness and swelling. If you accurately diagnose and start treating the symptoms immediately, they usually take off within a few weeks.
If the leg does not pass for more than 3 months, the next thing to suspect after the ankle is a cube-like syndrome, which occurs in almost 7% of people with an ankle sprain.
4) Peroneal tendonitis
Peroneal tendonitis is another common cause of pain from the outside of the foot and around the heel. The disease occurs with repeated overstrain of the fibular tendon of the foot, which causes irritation, inflammation and degeneration.
This is usually caused by frequent overcoming of long distances, abnormal position of the foot, muscle imbalance and happens after stretching the ligaments of the ankle joint. With tendonitis, the condition worsens gradually over a period of several weeks or months, and the stop especially hurts with the first steps in the mornings, and also with the onset of activity after rest.
5) Tarasal Coalition
The Tarzal Coalition is one of the most rare causes of leg pain, it occurs in about 1 out of 100 patients.
The condition is due to the fact that 2 or more bones coalesce with each other. This is an inherent problem and symptoms usually appear in the second decade of life.
They often come very unexpectedly, it's pain, fatigue and cramps. It can also affect in such a way that you will walk abnormally. There are other problems, such as sprains of the ankle joint and abnormal foot biomechanics. Treatment, as a rule, includes surgery, the use of shoe inserts, immobilization of the foot.
Bunion is a common cause of deformation and pain in the big toe.
It develops when the thumb turns inward, pointing to the other. This leads to the fact that the bones at the base of the thumb stick out. As a result, pain, inflammation, redness and swelling around it. The medical term for bursitis of the big toe is valgus deformity. Sometimes this problem happens with the little finger.
It is believed that there is a genetic connection with bursitis. Especially from him suffer those whose joints are excessively flexible, but it can also be in bad shoes, in which the fingers are pressed inwards. Risk increases such diseases as gout and rheumatoid arthritis. In cases of moderate severity, special devices that align the fingers are helpful, but in more complex cases, surgery may be required.
Corns appear on any part of the foot, often back, top and side. They are formed when the skin area undergoes repeated friction and it tries to protect itself, creating additional layers.
Corns, as a rule, are painless, but the deep ones are very unpleasant. There are simple rules for their treatment and prevention.
8) Tendonitis of the back of the tibialis muscle
Tendonitis of the tendon of the posterior tibial muscle causes pains from the inside of the foot.
The tendon is connected to the inside of the ankle. Its main function is to support the inner arch of the foot. Like all other types of tendinitis, this develops with irritation, inflammation or dystrophy of the tendon, usually due to a constant strain or injury.
Pain intensifies with activity and recedes when feet are given rest. Those suffering from tendenitis often have flat feet.
Arthritis can cause pain anywhere in the bottom of the limb, but in most cases it is on the rise and side. There are 2 common types of arthritis - rheumatoid( inflammatory) and osteoarthritis( degenerative).More often the leg hurts because of a rheumatoid arthritis. Symptoms of varying severity come and go, there are bouts.
How to diagnose your condition
As you can see, there are a number of different reasons for the ailment in question. If the problem is related to trauma, then, most likely, it is a matter of stretching the ligament or cube-bone syndrome, if the pain has come gradually, it can be a stress fracture or tendonitis. In adolescents, it is more likely that it is associated with the tarsal coalition. People over the age of 50 are more likely to have arthritis. If the skin feels dry and thickened, callus or callus tissue.
When and why does the upper part of the foot ache?
Our legs perform the most important functions. And if in them there are unpleasant sensations, it can prevent to move normally. And because of what can there be pain in the foot from above? Let's figure it out!
Causes of pain
So, you have a foot pain from the top. With what it can be connected? There are several possible reasons. Let us dwell in more detail on each of them.
- Flat feet. A foot while walking supports the arch of the foot. It should be slightly elevated to evenly distribute the weight, maintain balance and perform the function of support. But in some cases, the arch of the foot may drop. This leads to the fact that the bones are approaching, the joints are squeezed, the tendons and ligaments are stretched. And all these changes lead to the occurrence of pain( especially during movement and stresses), which may well be localized in any part of the foot, including the top.
- Arthritis and arthrosis. Both these diseases are characterized by joint damage, in which their deformation and destruction occurs. Exposed to such changes can be any joints, including the upper part of the foot. The difference between these two diseases is that arthrosis is most likely an age-related problem. That is, with age, the body is no longer able to regenerate all tissues. And arthritis, according to doctors, is an autoimmune condition in which body cells for some reason begin to attack joints. Painful sensations can occur both during movement and in a calm state( even at night).
- If the upper part of the foot hurts, the doctor can make the diagnosis as a "marching stop."This interesting word combination describes a state in which some deformations occur in the foot, leading to a change in bone structure and pain sensations. Most often it happens after the loads associated with frequent ascents on the stairs, marching, lifting of weights and other similar physical loads. Because of these loads on the joints and ligaments of the foot is too strong pressure. This pathology is most often complained of by soldiers( especially in the early days and months of service).
- Hygroma of the foot is a single benign formation in the periarticular region. It is a collection of fluid and mucus with other pathological impurities. Outwardly it looks like a rather dense cone, towering above the foot. It can arise because of heavy loads or uncomfortable shoes. Initially, the hygroma does not make itself felt, but then, as it increases, it begins to grow and ache( especially after the loadings).If the tumor increases greatly, then the synovial bag will suffer, there will be pain in the joint.
- Ganglion is also a neoplasm localized in the area of tendon joints. It is a collection of nerve cells and fluid. The manifestations of this disease and its causes are almost the same as in the case of hygroma.
- Trauma of the foot. If something heavy fell on your foot, or you just hit it, it's logical that the pain is related to the injury. The pain directly after the impact can be strong and sharp, then it will become aching and dull, will increase with movement.
- Gout is the deposition of uric acid in the joints. There is paroxysmal, sharp and sometimes very severe pain( especially at night and in the morning), mobility worsens. The cause of this disease may be malnutrition or disturbances in the work of certain organs.
- Periostitis is an inflammation of the periosteum with the subsequent possible spread of the process to other tissues. The foot can swell and hurt.
How to be?
What if I have a stop on the top? First of all, you need to see a doctor. Which one? It depends on the specific disease. First, go to the therapist, and he will write a referral to a specific specialist. It can be a rheumatologist, a surgeon, an orthopedist, a traumatologist. To determine the exact cause of the pain, diagnostic procedures will be prescribed: X-rays, ultrasound and, perhaps, a blood test.
Below we describe several treatment options for a particular problem, but these are just examples. Any drugs and procedures can be prescribed only by a doctor!
- Arthritis or arthrosis requires comprehensive treatment. If we are talking about arthritis, then we need to try to find out the cause of the disease( infection, problems with immunity) and eliminate it. Both diseases require the use of anti-inflammatory drugs( non-hormonal, and in severe cases of hormonal - corticosteroids).Pain syndrome is stopped with pain medication. In addition, chondroprotectors, containing substances similar to those in the tissues, are assigned to make up the cartilaginous and articular tissues and their nutrition.
- Treatment of gout, basically, consists in observance of a certain diet. For example, you need to limit the consumption of meat and fish, as well as broccoli, spinach, beans. But you can eat porridge, milk, eggs, fruits and many vegetables. Alcohol is not allowed!
- Flat feet can be corrected by wearing special orthopedic shoes and exercise therapy. But you need to start treatment at an early stage.
- Injuries to the feet require immediate attention to the doctor, because there may be fractures or cracks, which are fraught with quite serious consequences.
- Ganglion and hygroma are removed by puncturing and removing the contents of the tumor, into which a specific formulation will be introduced to decontaminate and speed up the healing process. In addition, most likely, the limb will need to be fixed in one position( about a week).In some cases, some procedures are shown, for example, irradiation with ultraviolet light.
- Treatment of periostitis involves the removal of inflammation. Also, antiallergic drugs and calcium-based vitamins are sometimes shown to strengthen tissues.
- Marching foot requires fixing the feet for a while. Warmings or paraffin baths and massages can also be prescribed.
What to do to avoid pain at the top of the foot? Follow some recommendations:
- Uniformly and correctly distribute the load on the foot, do not overextend the foot.
- Wear comfortable shoes that fit in size.
- Lead the right way of life: rationally and in a balanced way eat, give up bad habits, try to move more.
It only remains to add that the health of your feet depends only on you. If you are more responsible and attentive, you can avoid many problems or resolve them in time.
It hurts the foot. Causes of foot pain, toe bones and kinesiological treatment |Kinesiology Myobalance Moscow
A person's stop can rightly be called a mirror of his health. Arthritis, various vascular diseases, as a rule, first of all appear on the legs. An attentive doctor, looking at the state of the foot and the nature of wear of the patient's shoes, makes conclusions about the peculiarities of his gait, troublesome problems, the distribution of weight and the correct operation of all the muscles necessary for walking.
During movement, the foot experiences a load exceeding 1.5 person's weights, which in combination with the number of hours we spend on the day on foot is equivalent to moving several hundred tons. That is why the occurrence of pain in the foot, the bones of the toes can make serious adjustments to the normal life and work capacity of a person.
Symptoms and localization of pain in the foot
The foot has a very complex structure consisting of 26 bones, 33 joints, 107 ligaments, 31 tendons, and a myriad of blood vessels and nerve endings, all of this, under daily load, can result in pains of variouslocalization and degree - from a small burning on the pads of the fingers, tingling in the bones, to the sharpest, piercing the entire foot.
So what are the main symptoms:
Various kinds of pain caused by wearing high-heeled shoes( with age can become chronic),
If the foot in the heel or arch of a pregnant woman has a pain , then these disorders are caused by a shift in the center of gravity and the release of hormones that increase the ligament elasticity,
Pain in the heel, arch of the foot, foot( sole), bones of fingers in overweight , flat feet, or actively engaged in sports, dancing for a long time in standing position( sellers, wigmahaires, etc.) - are neglected in such common diseases as calcaneal spur, plantar fasciitis, sesamoiditis, Achilles tendon tendonitis and others,
Various pains caused by stretching, trauma to , wearing unsuitable footwear or age-related degenerative changes in the elderly.
These pains can occur with either foot pressure during walking or physical activity, or at rest.
Timely treatment and professional help( sometimes simple enough consultation) will avoid complications, expensive treatment, will return ease to your movements and health for many years!
Why feet and toes hurt - diagnosis
There is a statement that all the problems are from the spine. My experience shows that this is not entirely true. Since most often the spine is an intermediate link in the pathological reconstruction of the human musculoskeletal system! But if you say that all the problems from stop, then I agree to 85% and problems with the spine are most often associated with stops!
Not only the foot itself depends on the proper functioning of the foot muscles, but primarily the knee, hip joint, waist, shoulder and neck - surprising! And during the diagnosis, this connection can be visually demonstrated.
Restoring the correct operation of the foot muscles by 80% restores the work of the knee joint!
Restoring the correct operation of the foot muscles allows:
- to almost completely reduce the pain in the feet( feet) until its complete absence!
- to regain the feeling of lightness in the legs,
- to return the opportunity for women to get back on their heels and wear them painlessly and with pleasure, and the does not move around in Ugs and other felt boots with an unstable heel .
How to diagnose
The correct operation of the foot is determined by the following muscles:
- posterior tibial,
- ^ these first two muscles form the longitudinal arch,
- gastrocnemius - the balance between the inner and outer heads of the gastrocnemius is very important here.
Kinesiological treatment of feet and toes
After revealing weak muscles as a result of kinesiological testing, the causes of muscle weakness and their elimination are searched. The main reasons are:
- instability of the attachment points of the muscles to the bones,
- muscle reactivity( this is when one muscle in the walking process, most often it's the inner head of the gastrocnemius muscle, starts suppressing the contraction of other muscles),
- compression of the sciatic nervespine or pear-shaped muscle - and sometimes there and there,
- violation of the TMJ - temporomandibular joint.
Kinesiological treatment in this case is reduced to the activation of non-functioning muscles and their balanced work. And to fix the effect, I always give a few exercises at home, about 10 minutes a day.
In my work, I also use a sports teepe for stabilizing vaults and orthopedic insoles and half-insole, but not for permanent wearing, but as a temporary measure until an independent, full stop work is achieved.
And it's nice to hear and see again after work with stops, when I repeatedly bring the patient to the mirror( before correction and after), that the shoulders aligned along one line, the lines of the ribs and the pelvic line become horizontal, and the breathing is symmetrical and moredeep.
The advantage of kinesiological treatment is a modern integrated approach to eliminating the very cause of the disease and minimizing the use of medications( often ineffective or causing side effects).
Take care of your health, take care of yourself and be happy!
And to all, leading an active lifestyle, we can recommend specialized shoes for fitness, running and everyday life at http://www.runlab.ru - comfortable to wear, excellent quality, low prices!Many years of practice confirms the extremely high efficiency of kinesiology 8( 903) 689-20-57 To protect yourself from spam, slide the slider to the right.
VictoriaWhen walking after a while, it starts to ache between 3 and 4 fingers on the left leg, even ifI go in ordinary sneakers, what should I do?
Rostovtsev EV, physician-kinesiologist, manual therapistHello! You need to make a kinesiological correction of the left foot. If this is not enough, then the individual soft orthopedic insoles.
LoveHello, There is a problem with your legs. . the sick veins, after sleep you do not immediately get to your feet, you have to diverge, when you lie for a long time on your right side - the hip starts to hurt. On the right foot on the side of the thumb is a big bumpof this stop sideways) A few months ago, there were no 2.3.4 fingers on the leg. Sometimes it grows numb above the knee to the thigh. ... I used to limp when walking. And that's how 2 days I can not stand on my foot, severe pain when pressing on my leg, there is a strong pain inside the leg. There are pains aching at nights. Tell me the reason and advise how to be. Still, I have a very large overweight( 40-50 kg).What are compresses and rubbers? This is the inflammation of the lower leg of the foot joint? What treatments? Thanks in advance!
Rostovtsev EV, physician-kinesiologist, manual therapistHello! The presence of the cone at the base of the thumb and numbness with 2-4 fingers indicates the omission of both arches of the right foot and the pressure of the nerves. Numbness from the knee to the thigh about the compression of the sensitive branches of the femoral nerve is most likely under the inguinal ligament on the right. Drug treatment will not help you much, maximum ailments. The most effective will be to eliminate the compression of the nerves during the kinesiological session( more effectively) or a session of soft manual therapy.
NinaZdrastvujte, I have a very strong cutting pain and is accompanied with a burning sensation in the cushions of the pads and 3 and 4 fingers of the feet tell me which doctor will contact and how to deal with it.
Rostovtsev EV, physician-kinesiologist, manual therapistHello! You most likely have a lack of a transverse arch of the foot due to which the nerves are squeezed. For correction, I usually make soft individual orthopedic insoles for patients. Address to those who do them, most likely to orthopedists.
AlexeyHello. I rode on skis and fell a foot right foot where that inside the ring finger. With the form of damage net. Palts touch does not hurt, barefoot walking normally. The shoes I put on and again the pain is huge inside the foot. Advise what to do and who will turn to.
Rostovtsev EV, physician-kinesiologist, manual therapistHello! In your case, you need to assess the consistency of the transverse arch of the foot. First you need to consult an orthopedist.
Ruslanhello. There was a strong pain in the foot closer to the heel. It was impossible to step on the heel. The rengen did the surgeon and determined the cyst. They sent an ankologist. Re-done rengen, said nothing. The pain gradually passed. It did not hurt to walk, but then the foot became very whining and giving closer to the fingers!
Rostovtsev EV, physician-kinesiologist, manual therapistHello! You have an imbalance in the work of the foot muscles. It is necessary to test and eliminate the cause of pain
Sergeyaching pain and burning sensation in the toes in a state of rest than can be removed pain and even do not even sleep
Rostovtsev EV, physician-kinesiology, manual therapistHello! You can use npvs. But it is more important to find out the cause of
MargaritaHello Doctor! For more than 2 months the ankle joint does not heal after a dislocation or stretching( fell).There is no fracture, but it swells and hurts when walking. Ointments and compresses do not help. This leg was partially paralyzed after a stroke, in August, she had a fracture of the femoral neck, she had an endoprosthesis operation, after discharge, I fell again. What can be done?
Rostovtsev EV, physician-kinesiology, manual therapistHello! It is necessary to restore the foot and leg as a whole to the maximum.
OlgaHello, I have very bad pain under my toes and all the pain is giving up above them.
Rostovtsev EV, physician-kinesiologist, manual therapistHello! You have a metatarsal( transverse) arch of the foot. I need a correction
MarinaHello, doctor. When walking with each step in the foot between 3 and 4 fingers inside a very painful sensation, like pulling a rubber band - the nerve and abruptly released. And it does not begin with the first step, but after a while. Where this nerve is clamped.?????What muscle in hypertension? ?Sitting, with palpation, no sensations are painful. Thank you. Marina
Rostovtsev EV, doctor-kineziologist, manual therapistHello! Nerves are squeezed between the muscular-fascial formations between the fingers. The reason is the omission of the metatarsal( transverse) arch of the foot. Provocation is the load when walking
LyudmilaHello! !! I had 2 fractures with a difference of 2 years, the right leg. First, the bone where we lift and then the calcaneal bone. It took 2 years and it does not make me unbearably sick to walk in shoes, it burns unbearablyfoot where the pillow and goes to the ring finger. And literally yesterday started and pampered both the left and the left joint on the hips.
Rostovtsev EV, physician-kinesiologist, manual therapistHello! Most likely you have the omission of the arches of both feet more to the right with tibial torso and the involvement of the femurs. Fractures aggravated violations. You need kinesiological correction and wearing soft individual orthopedic insoles
Kinesiology - patients' reviews
I came to Eugene Vladimirovich for neck pain. After the first session the pain was gone and so far( 2 months) has not been repeated. In passing, there was a change in the feet and right knee. I will be observed further - the method approached me. . Lana 52 years old Moscow.Read more
I want to express my gratitude to Dr. Evgeny Vladimirovich Rostovtsev for the treatment. I went to see him after an unsuccessful lifting of a heavy suitcase, as they say, "entered" in the back in the area of the shoulder blades. After returning from vacation, I tried to treat myself with pills and ointments. Ella G.Read more
Good afternoon. I want to share my experience in treating pain in the back. After exacerbation of sciatica caused by a hernia of the lumbar disc, there were exhausting pains in the right leg. Neurologists, to whom I applied, prescribed treatment with mostly anesthetics or sent to surgeons. Surgeons with ud. Nina Nikolaevna.Read more
For a long time, they suffered from back pain, did not know how to start treatment. I have never even heard of kinesiology, but for some reason there was no confidence in the medico-therapeutic methods of treatment intuitively. Doctor Rostovtsev found by chance on the Internet, and never regretted it. From the first session, pain. Andrei Ch.Read more
I have been seeing Yevgeny Vladimirovich for a year already. Acquainted by chance on the way to Hong Kong, aboard the plane. By that time, I had been carrying an orthosis for 5 months. The hand in the wrist area hurt so much that it was difficult to wash the head in the shower. Evg. Vlad, seeing the orthosis, asked: "What about the arm?"Right on the plane. Svetlana M. 52 g St. Petersburg.