Do not delay the treatment of arthrosis of the knee joint!
To understand how to cure arthrosis of the knee joint, it is necessary first of all to understand what the disease is. So, what is arthrosis of the knee joint?
In a medical environment, this disease is often called gonarthrosis. It is a chronic disease, which is accompanied by damage to the cartilage of the knee joint. With such a lesion, there is inflammation, called synovitis. Also knee arthrosis is accompanied by painful sensations, which are significantly amplified during walking. It is the pain sensations that are the main symptoms of this knee joint disease.
What is the complexity of the treatment?
To date, there is no medicine that can once and for all relieve arthrosis of the knee. Nevertheless, there are effective complex methods that allow to reduce morbidity and slow the development of the disease. The components of this complex, with which it becomes possible to treat osteoarthritis, will be discussed further.
How to relieve pain?
Pain sensations in arthrosis of the knee joints cause a lot of trouble for the patient, so when the disease is diagnosed, first of all, drugs that relieve pain are prescribed.
Most often, drugs prescribed for a group of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs( very often doctors use a reduction in NSAIDs).These medicines include: diclofenac, aceclofenac, indomethacin, paracetamol and many others.
Anesthesia in the treatment of arthrosis of the knee is one of the most important steps, since it allows to significantly improve the patient's quality of life. NVPA is prescribed to be taken several times a day in an average dosage. Thanks to them, the patient does not feel his osteoarthritis.
However, it is important to remember that NVS only relieve symptoms, they do not interfere with the development of arthrosis and do not treat it. For these purposes, completely different drugs are introduced into the complex.
Anesthetics should be used with caution and should not be taken without the doctor's prescription. Why? The answer is simple: at the initial stages of the knee arthrosis, many patients begin to take on their own some type of NVS( eg, indomethacin or diclofenac), the pain recedes, the symptoms disappear, but serious side effects may occur, and the patient's anxiety will be started. What side effects can this lead to? First of all, NVSs have a negative effect on mucous membranes, so gastritis and even stomach ulcers can develop. Especially dangerous is this behavior in the elderly, as well as with a predisposition to gastric diseases.
In addition to the danger to which the stomach is exposed, there are others. For example, different doses of diclofenac affect the arthrosis of the knee joint in different ways. In some doses, it can alleviate the course of the disease, while in others it can negatively affect the cartilaginous tissue. In this regard, you should definitely consult a doctor for qualified help, as soon as the first symptoms of the disease appeared. And after receiving recommendations for treatment, therapy can continue at home. Otherwise, and osteoarthritis will not be cured, and additional health problems will arise.
As a rule, treatment with anesthetics begins with the use of paracetamol. If there is no effect, the physician prescribes a stronger NVS, up to meloxicam and nimesulide( the strongest in this group).
When the knee arthrosis is particularly severe, analgesics with a central action, such as tramadol, may be prescribed.
As with the destruction of cartilage of the knee, not only pain but also inflammation is observed( synovitis - inflammation of the joint, accompanied by the formation of an excess fluid in it), complex methods of treatment and preparations that will relieve inflammation are required. Inflammations are no less important than pain, symptoms, in the diagnosis of arthrosis. For the removal of inflammation in the knee joint, corticosteroids, which are anti-inflammatory hormonal drugs, are used.
The effect of these substances is very strong, so in recent years they are almost never prescribed for oral administration because of the high risk of side effects. Such corticosteroids, as hydrocortisone and kenalog, are used as local injections in the knee joint.
Such injections are called intra-articular blockages of the knee joint. Thanks to this method, not only inflammation, but also pain in the knee decreases, osteoarthritis becomes less pronounced. This is especially important if the NVS has stopped giving the necessary effect.
In addition to local injections, local treatment of arthrosis in the knee joint has a good effect. Local therapy includes not only intraarticular blockades, but also anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving gels and ointments( both hormonal and NVS).These drugs include: Diclofenac-ointment, DIP-Relief, Butadion, Bystrum-gel and others.
Under this name are hidden drugs that improve the state of cartilage. Thanks to chondroprotectors, chondrocytes( that is, cartilaginous cells) can better synthesize a new cartilaginous tissue instead of the one that is being destroyed. Such preparations contain substances that serve as a "building material" for the joint. With the help of chondroprotectors, the destruction of the knee cartilage slows down, their condition improves. Together with this, the pain sensations that provoke osteoarthritis also decrease.
Knee osteoarthritis is successfully treated with such drugs as glucosamine sulfate, chondroitin sulfate and hyaluronic acid. They positively affect the elastic gel-like part of the knee cartilage, because it consists of similar compounds. Such substances in various proportions are part of the composition of such drugs: Arthra, Arthro-Active, Diacerin( Arthroarin), Don, and others.
How are chondroprotectors taken when a knee arthrosis is treated? For example, Diacerein capsules are taken twice a day: in the morning after breakfast and in the evening after dinner. Capsules do not need to be chewed.
Before taking these medications it is important to consult a doctor if you need to start treatment with them. This is important to know, because chondroprotectors can improve the joint condition only if the disease is in the 1st or 2nd stage, later, when the cartilage is destroyed, it is useless to treat them.
Chondroprotectors are time-delayed drugs. That is, they will not bring an instantaneous effect similar to an anesthetic. Their effect manifests itself much more slowly( up to several months).This type of treatment can not be called cheap, the cost of a monthly course of diacerin is approximately 1,5 thousand rubles( or even more).
If osteoarthritis in the knee was noticed in the early stages, and chondroprotectors are appointed by the attending physician, then due to long-term courses of taking these medications the condition of cartilage tissue of the knee joint will improve significantly, and the knee arthrosis will slow its development.
What else is included in the treatment complex?
In addition to drug treatment, it is important to use non-medicinal methods. So, physiotherapy is a very fast and effective way to treat deforming knee osteoarthritis. Thanks to physiotherapy for a fairly short period of time, it is possible to reduce pain and improve the condition of the joint.
With the right combination of drugs and physiotherapy, you can significantly reduce the dosage of medications. In this case, the effect will be no less pronounced, and in many cases more noticeable than when taking drugs alone. Symptoms( pain and inflammation) will become less obvious.
Deforming osteoarthritis is best treated with infrared laser therapy, ultrasound therapy, high-frequency magnetotherapy, as well as radon and hydrogen sulfide baths. Such physiotherapy procedures help not only to defeat arthrosis of the knee, but also have a position on the body as a whole: reduce stress and raise the mood.
However, even in physiotherapy with arthrosis of the knee joint, there are contraindications. For example, you can not use them with an active inflammation. Such treatment is performed if deforming osteoarthritis is in the initial( 1st or 2nd) stage.
Treatment in the sanatorium
The most pleasant method with which you can treat arthrosis is a spa treatment. When arthrosis is in the initial stages and it is easier to treat, in the complex prescribe such types of sanatorium treatment, which include peloid-therapy( mud therapy), therapeutic baths and other physical effects.
Resorts carrying out similar treatment include Pyatigorsk, Armchan, Bakirovro and other balneological sanatoriums, where there are sources of hydrogen sulfide waters that help to treat arthrosis. Sources of sodium and chloride mineral waters are located in Pyatigorsk, Lipetsk, Evpatoria, Odessa, Svetlogorsk and other cities.
Treatment of arthrosis in resorts can be carried out, even if the patient's condition is compensated, and deforming osteoarthritis is not in the acute stage.
Manual therapy and exercise therapy
Thanks to curative gymnastics and procedures of manual therapy it is possible to improve the patient's condition to a large extent.
Due to dosed physical loads, as well as performing some special exercises, excessive load is removed from the knee joint. Indeed, with the development of arthrosis, there is a change in the normal trajectories of knee joint motion. With the help of exercise therapy, ligaments and muscles relax.
Knee osteoarthritis in the third stage, in which only a small part of the drugs is effective, can be treated only by surgical methods. These include methods such as endoprosthetics and arthroscopic debridement.
Endoprosthetics is an operation in which a damaged knee joint is replaced with an artificial one. The new joint can be metallic, ceramic, and also made of high-strength plastic. The knee prosthesis will last for 20-25 years, it can not be affected by osteoarthritis. By replacing the joint with an artificial patient, the symptoms of arthrosis will no longer be disturbed, and knee movements will fully recover.
Atroskopicheskii debriment - an operation performed only in the early stages of arthrosis of the knee. This surgical intervention is the removal of small particles of the destroyed joint( cartilage tissue) by the surgeon with the help of an arthroscope. It is these particles that cause pain( the main symptoms of arthrosis).This operation allows you to reduce pain for a certain period( on average from one year to two years).
How to cure arthrosis of the feet? The answer is brief and simple!Osteoarthritis of the spine, feet, hands and fingers, knee joints - diseases, which in the world today are more and more often .Its causes are diverse, most often due to excessive stress on the joints. For example, with regard to arthrosis of the joints of the foot - this is due to the wearing of unsuitable and tight shoes, high-heeled shoes, and also because of prolonged lying on the legs or carrying heavy loads. According to statistics, every hundredth request on the Internet on the subject of joints is related to the question: "how to treat arthrosis of the foot?", "How to cure osteoarthritis?" And the like.
Often deforming joint arthrosis develops due to old injuries, bruises or hypothermia of the joints. People who do not follow their weight are in the zone of maximum risk. Arthrosis of the talon-navicular joint, arthrosis of the cervical spine, inflammation of the joint articulation, osteoarthritis are all problems of people with excess weight or even some stages of obesity.
Signs of arthrosis
In the first stages of the disease, patients complain of leg soreness, inflammation in the region of metatarsophalangeal joints and in the region of the talon-navicular joint. They arise after long walks, but after rest, they usually pass. With the passage of a certain time, the pain becomes more and more often, intensifies and instead of periodic becomes almost constant, especially after some physical exertion, and the joints swell.
Also, many patients begin to notice the deformation of the joints and feet at the base of the first finger, that is, note the protruding bone, the so-called thickening of the head of the first bone( metatarsal).
It should be noted that as soon as a person begins to suspect that osteoarthritis, the symptoms and treatment of the disease must be necessarily agreed with a specialist rheumatologist or orthopedist. It must be remembered that as soon as physicians diagnose the patient with arthrosis of the foot, treatment should be started immediately - folk remedies, medically or surgically.
With arthrosis, the foot becomes very swollen and swollen, inflammation begins, the gait changes often, it becomes like a goose, sometimes with lameness. Because of the limitation of movements in the joints and the talon-navicular joint, all movements become much more difficult and painful.
Methods for the treatment of arthrosisArthrosis of the foot joints, including the talon-navicular, deforming osteoarthritis - these diseases require immediate treatment. But what to choose? Treatment of joints with folk remedies? Doctors in the early stages of the disease recommend conservative therapy, and if the treatment did not bring the desired effect, then surgery can also be advised on the joints of the foot.
What kind of doctors can stop the degenerative-dystrophic process in the talon-navicular joint - deforming osteoarthritis? First of all, these are specialized doctors, that is orthopedists. But most likely, it is necessary to pass many experts. For example, a rheumatologist, a surgeon, and a therapist can prescribe medication for knee joint bursitis.
What is the conservative treatment of arthrosis? Treatment is based on the following principles:
• Bed rest, rest, unloading of damaged joints and gymnastics during the period of pain abatement.
• Drug therapy. Its goal is to relieve the inflammatory process and pain, as well as slowing the degenerative processes in the joints. Usually, non-steroid drugs are prescribed, which are used to stop inflammatory processes, hormonal agents and hondoprotectors. During the acute phase of the disease, to remove inflammation, these drugs can be injected directly into the articular bags. Also, in order to increase the mobility of affected joints, doctors recommend injecting with hyaluronic acid.
• Compliance with a particular mode. You can not make many movements during acute attacks, but it is also fraught with absolutely no movement at all - you must balance yourself.
• Training in physical therapy is required, that is, exercise therapy. This gymnastics is aimed at renewing the mobility of the joints and the talon-navicular joint. But, again, the volume of exercises performed depends on the localization of pain, the course of the disease and the stage of the process.
• Physiotherapy. Very good reviews about laser treatment, magnetotherapy, muscle electrical stimulation and intra-articular oxygen therapy.
• Compliance with a balanced, well-thought-out diet and dietary rules. The diet for arthrosis should contain enzymes, vitamins, amino acids, micro and macro elements.
• If possible, it is advisable to go to a spa treatment, and better to an institution that specializes in such diseases. Sanatoriums use mud therapy, balneology, stone therapy, Charcot's souls, whirlpool baths, ointments with chondroprotectors and the like.
In the treatment of folk remedies, compresses are shown on the affected joint. For example, with sea buckthorn oil, which is rubbed into a sick foot, covered with cellophane and tied with a woolen cloth. During the night, the pains will subside.
Another way is to add a little celandine( 1 tablespoon) to the bitter pepper and the aloe leaves. Pour this mixture half a liter of vodka or alcohol. After three weeks the tincture is ready, the medicine can be rubbed into the joint and wrapped.
Another good way is the egg yolk and flour, which interfere with both the dough. Then this cake is put on the joint and covered with a film, warmed from above.
Recipes for infusions in joints:
• 500 ml of alcohol and rind of several bananas. This mixture is insisted for a month and after that the medicine is rubbed into the feet.
• Powder from hop cones and rose oil to a boil over low heat. After that, they cool, pour into the container and rub the joint 3 times a day.
• Flowers of horse chestnut and half a liter of alcohol are insisted for about two weeks and rubbed into the joints to relieve inflammation.
For relaxation of muscles, hot and warm baths with added in water eucalyptus, thyme, oregano, juniper, lavender, as well as special massage ointments for joints have proved to be good.
It is also recommended to revise your diet and not eat spicy, spicy, fatty foods, drink alcohol and smoke. In food you need to consume vegetables and fruits, greens and drink more liquid.
Osteoarthritis of the knee joint: Treatment with folk remedies
These methods allow to normalize the metabolism and to suspend the started process of joint destruction. However, they can help only if the disease is not in a very neglected state.
From century to century our ancestors passed recipes of unique folk medicine. Ingredients of each of them are accessible to each means. But the main advantage of each such tool is its effectiveness, which has been tested for centuries.to table of contents ↑
Recipe 1. Egg lapping
Lapping is a tool that must be rubbed into the knee joint area for arthrosis. It's quite simple to do it. To do this, take the yolk of a chicken egg and mix with a small spoon of turpentine. There is a large spoon of apple cider vinegar. All is mixed and applied at night. Before bed, this medicine rubs on the knee, wrapped in a woolen scarf, which is removed only in the morning.
Having opened the scarf, it will be necessary to thoroughly wash the place of rubbing the product. In order to treat arthrosis with this prescription, you need to regularly use it for several weeks. Although, the first results will already be visible on the 3rd day of using the tool.to table of contents ↑
Recipe 2. Magic mummy
Get rid of arthrosis at home will help the mummy, which noticeably and quickly reduces pain in the joints. For the preparation of a medicinal product based on it, you will need:
- 3g mumiyo;
- 100g of honey.
These ingredients are mixed. An ointment is obtained, which is rubbed into the diseased knee. It is advisable to do this in the evening. And repeat the best 5 times with a difference of several minutes.
With the help of mummies, you can treat arthrosis not only externally, but also internally. Then it should be within 10 days to drink 0.2 g of substance. With it, you can restore cartilaginous tissue.to table of contents ↑
Recipe 3. Purity
You can also cure arthrosis with a plant that grows everywhere. From celandine, an excellent medicine is obtained, which helps with pains of the knee joint. What is necessary for its preparation?
- 3 tbsp.fresh celandine;
- extra virgin olive oil.
. Leave the leaves of the plant carefully. After that, they are transferred to a 1-liter bottle. Olive oil is poured on top( on the neck).Then everything must be thoroughly mixed. This remedy should be infused for 2 weeks. Only then the medicine can be used. With massage movements, the resulting mixture is rubbed into the affected knee.
The course of such procedures should last about 4 weeks. This is an excellent analgesic. It is worth noting that even with gout, such a remedy has a curative effect.to table of contents ↑
Recipe 4. Burdock
At home, you can make compresses from burdock. To do this, prepare about 5-6 leaves of the plant in advance. Then we proceed as follows:
- All the leaves are stacked one above the other;
- On the resulting pile put a pot of boiling water;
- Sore place of the knee joint is carefully lubricated with sunflower oil;
- We take mugs and apply to the diseased knee;
- From above everything is wrapped in polyethylene. It is advisable to still warm the leg with a woolen scarf or scarf.
Recipe 5. Camphor
Effective treatment of a diseased knee is a grinding based on camphor. This substance can reduce pain, increase blood circulation. You can make a healing remedy at home. It will be required:
- a piece of camphor;
- 160 ml of vodka;
- 160 ml of oil, if desired, you can replace it with the same amount of turpentine
The finished product must be thoroughly mixed. Treatment of arthrosis involves rubbing with a mixture of the diseased knee every evening, before going to bed. Above, the sore spot is insulated with a woolen thing. It is desirable to spend the procedure several days in a row.to table of contents ↑
Recipe 6. Herbal infusions of
A variety of infusions on medicinal herbal ingredients are considered good folk remedies. So, to cure arthrosis will help birch buds. For 100 grams of dry buds you need 0.5 liters of vodka. Exactly 30 days to insist means in a dark place. Only after it is ready, you can use it, rubbing it into your knee.
It is recommended for arthrosis to apply cowberry tincture. It is easy to make and at home.2 small spoons of berries are poured with a liter of boiling water. Next, the drug is infused for 1 hour. Treating cowberry in this case means taking the infusion 4 times a day, just before eating.
Efficiently relieve the pain in the knee joint will help the broth from the leaves of strawberries. It is better if they are dry.2 large spoons of strawberry leaves mixed with water. Everything boils for 15 minutes. Ready-made broth should be drunk after and before meals or at a time when thirst arose.to table of contents ↑
Recipe 7. Onion
A simple folk remedy can be made at home from ordinary onions. It will take 2 large bulbs. They should be removed from the husks and crushed thoroughly. Next, we boil it and the bulbs themselves in a liter of water. The resulting broth is drunk on a glass before meals 3 times a day.
Treatment should consist of several courses with a break of several days. Then the pains of the knee joint will disappear forever.
how to cure arthrosis
* VeneFicuS *
Treatment of joint arthrosis
Osteoarthritis is a very common disease in which the cartilaginous layer in the joint or between the vertebrae slowly breaks down, resulting in the joint "crunches", hurts, and in advanced cases limits your movements. MirSovetov will tell you about arthrosis of the joints: informed - means armed.
According to the statistics of arthrosis, about 15% of all inhabitants of our planet are ill. Most often this disease manifests itself after 30 years, and already by the age of 60, almost everyone suffers from arthrosis! Women suffer twice as often as men. And if you think that the crunch in the knees or the pains in the hip joint are harmless and arise from overwork - you are mistaken. Over time, the pain will increase, the mobility of the joint will be limited, and if you start arthrosis, then the probability of complete immobility and disability is high. As you can see, they do not joke with arthrosis. And the earlier it is revealed, the lesser consequences for you can result in this disease.
Symptoms of arthrosis
Arthrosis most often affects the knee and hip joints Osteoarthritis most often affects the knee and hip joints. But, sometimes, there is arthrosis and shoulder, elbow joints and arthrosis, affecting the phalanx of the fingers. Almost all pianists suffer from this. The risk group includes athletes, workers associated with heavy physical labor, people who spend in a standing or sitting position for most of the day. If you belong to one of these categories, carefully read the list of symptoms of arthrosis.
1. Aching in the joint. Especially it is manifested during walking on the stairs, with different loads on the diseased joint.
2. Crunch and aches in the joint. Crunch at first is not strong, but eventually, if there is no treatment, others will also hear it. The ache in the joint manifests itself during hypothermia.
3. Appearance of swelling. This symptom is characteristic for one more joint disease - arthritis( inflammation of the joint).But with arthrosis swelling occurs only with exacerbations and is accompanied by aching, and not acute pain. It is quite noticeable and causes considerable inconvenience.
Each of these symptoms should never be ignored. Pain, crunch or swelling of the joint - an occasion to make an appointment with a doctor.
The causes of arthrosis
Osteoarthritis of the knee joint at the early( left) and late( right) stage of the disease
As with many other diseases, there are a lot of causes of arthrosis. Despite the fact that arthrosis is considered an age-related disease, it also occurs in young people.
Arthrosis can cause:
* joint trauma( such arthrosis is called posttraumatic);
* hereditary factor;
* prolonged static load on the joint;
* As already mentioned, age changes in the structure of the articular cartilage;
* Excess weight, which at times increases the load on the joints, especially the joints of the lower limbs.
* metabolic disorders( diabetes mellitus, disease of endocrine glands), which leads to malfunctions in the synthesis of cartilaginous tissue;
* flat feet - shifts the center of gravity and increases the load on the joints;
* problems with the vessels of the lower limbs, which complicate the feeding of the cartilaginous tissue.
It is possible that over the years there will be some other causes of arthrosis. But at the moment, if you fall into the "risk group", be sure to do the prevention of arthrosis!
Treatment of arthrosis
Massage and physiotherapy are part of the treatment of arthrosis. Immediately I will tell the readers of MirSovetov that it is impossible to cure arthrosis. In our power only to suspend the course of the disease, not to allow the articular cartilage to collapse. Treatment of arthrosis should be only complex, that is, to combine several types. To establish the diagnosis, the doctor will send you to the X-ray, and only having a picture on hand, he will be able to establish the stage of the disease and prescribe treatment. .
More. .. http: //mirsovetov.ru/a/medicine/diseases/ arthrosis.html. ..
Treatment of arthrosis begins with conservative methods.
Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
Local injection of steroid drugs into the joint.
Preparations that improve metabolism in the tissues of articular cartilage.
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs help reduce inflammation and pain. These drugs include, for example, indomethacin, ibuprofen, orthophene, piroxicam and many others. Unfortunately, these drugs also have side effects, such as affecting the gastric mucosa. Therefore, they are contraindicated in the presence of gastritis or peptic ulcer of the stomach.
Among the physiotherapy methods are successfully applied:
Low-intensity laser irradiation
Electrophoresis with medicines
Phonophoresis( application of ultrasound for the introduction of drugs into the inflammation focus).
In case of ineffectiveness of similar methods of conservative therapy, steroid preparations are introduced into the joint. These include diprospan, Kenalog, hydrocortisone. This method very effectively eliminates inflammation and pain in the joint and soft tissues around the joint.
How to cure knee arthrosis?who have treated tell me more than a year we can not cure.
Powder from the calcined egg shell. Drink diluted lemon juice.(Required).A gifted and effective tool.
Hot broth with beef legs.
Compresses with bischofite.
Wrapping the mud of the Odessa estuary.
Turpentine baths. White or yellow, depending on the pressure.
Application of the device "Reton АУТ-1"
Hydrogen sulfide baths( Spa treatment)
Change of the climate for a warmer.
Do not limit the movement in any way.
TERAFLEX is a medicine.
Warm knee pads.
Choose what is possible if applicable.
All connective tissue and all cartilage are restored.
The treatment is long, but not fruitful.
With proper selection of procedures, you can avoid seasonal exacerbations.
There is a good ointment - Artrotsin.
I think for a year tried everything that you can. Arthrosis degeneration of articular cartilage is genetically programmed.try the drug chondrozamine sulfate, consult a doctor!
vodka pit or campres puts
Marina Karpukhina( Masko)
Degenerative arthrosis is not treated in principle. You can only periodically relieve pain and inflammation during exacerbations. Unfortunately, the process of destruction of cartilage can not even be stopped. You can slow down a bit. We need a corresponding rigid diet and there is an opinion that such a substance as Glucosamine can help. But it is glucosamine, not chondroitin, chondroxine, etc. But you need to drink glucosamine in large doses and for a very long time. Improvement may come about a year and a half later. This is not a medicine, it is a component( component) of cartilage.
arthrosis. ... this is chronic, i.e., it will have seasonal ache in you( fall, spring) can be mitigated. Well, it's so hard to say without knowing who, and for what reason.etc.
Osteoarthritis is premature wear of the intraarticular cartilage. Alas. ..but it can be cured only at an early stage. This process is irreversible. But you can pause. If you really, really want to. And movement, movement, movement. Otherwise, stagnation. Good luck and health
Arthritis, arthrosis - inflammation of the joint. It is accepted to distinguish monoarthritis( inflammation of one joint) and polyarthritis( inflammation of several joints).Arthritis can occur as a result of an infectious disease, the presence of foci of infection in the body. If the inflammation of the joint has a non-infectious origin, then it is called arthrosis. Osteoarthritis can occur as a result of trauma, allergies, metabolic disorders, nervous system diseases, vitamin deficiencies.
Symptoms: Pain in the joint, especially when moving, restricting joint mobility, swelling, redness over the joint, fever.
Traditional methods of treatment: Full rest, taking drugs that have anti-inflammatory, analgesic and anti-edematous effects.
Non-traditional and folk methods of treatment:
1) Mix 50ml.sunflower oil and bleached oil. Rub the joints at night with arthritis and arthrosis.
2) Take a half-liter bottle of dark glass. Put a piece of camphor inside. Fill the bottle with a third of turpentine, one third with sunflower oil and one third with vodka. Shake before use. Rub dry into the aching joint before going to bed.
3) Rub the pure fir oil into preheated compresses from the heated salt joints. After rubbing compress repeat.
4) Grate the garlic and squeeze the juice. Take 10 drops of garlic juice 4 times a day, washed down with warm milk. Simultaneously, to reduce pain to the sore spot for the night, tie a gauze dressing moistened in garlic juice. Pre-grease the skin with some fat.
5) Take 5 garlic cloves, peel and finely chop. Pour 0.5 liter.vodka and insist in a dark place for 10 days. Take a tincture of 1 teaspoon 3 times a day for 30 minutes before eating.
6) Take 3 heads of garlic, peel and grind into a gruel. Squeeze juice from 10 lemons. There also put 1 teaspoon of horseradish. All mixed and infused for 1 week in a warm dark place. Take 1 teaspoon of elixir, diluted in 1 glass of cold water, 2 times a day.
7) Eat 20 cherries daily.
8) Stir 2 tablespoons of salt in warm water, soak a towel in this water and wipe the sick joints. Be sure to drink 1 glass of water from boiled potatoes.
9) Drink decoction from potatoes in the morning on an empty stomach, then in the afternoon and before bedtime. It is also recommended to eat 1-2 potatoes - raw finely ground on a grater with a peel.
10) Daily for a long time to drink on an empty stomach for 0.5-1 a glass of fresh carrot juice.
11) Mix the juice of carrots and celery in a ratio of 1: 1.Drink 0.5-0.7 cup 3 times daily before meals.
12) Add 20gr.fruits of barberry 0,5.boiling water and insist for 24 hours. Drink during the day.
13) Pour 1 tablespoon of dry shredded herb wormwood 1 cup of boiling water, insist 2-3 hours. To apply for compresses.
14) Add 30 gr.grass horsetail field 1 glass of boiling water. Insist 30 minutes and strain. Take 2-3 glasses a day.
15) Add 15g.rhizome with the roots of angelica officinalis 1 cup of boiling water, insist 15 minutes and strain. Rinse the affected joints 4-5 times a day with arthritis and arthrosis.
16) Pour 15-20gr.grass, turn 1 cup of boiling water, insist 1 hour and strain. Rub the diseased joints.
17) Pour 1 tablespoon chopped dry herb St. John's wort 1 cup of boiling water, leave for 20-30 minutes and drain. Take 1 tablespoon 3-4 times a day. The same infusion to rub the sore spots.
18) Pour 3-4gr.dry kidney birch white 0.5L.water and boil for 15-20 minutes. Take 0.5 glasses 3-4 times a day.
19) Add 10gr.kidney pine 1 glass of water and boil for 15 minutes. Cool and drain. To drink during the day.
20) Fill with 50 gr.bark cherry bark with 1 glass of vodka. Insist week. Rub into the affected joints 2 times a day.
21) Add 7gr.dry crushed herb nettle 1 cup of boiling water, insist 15-20 minutes and strain. Take 1 tablespoon 3 times a day.