Nyxes from the osteochondrosis of the cervical department
Osteochondrosis of the neck can manifest itself as slight discomfort, which does not cause any harm at first to the person's working capacity, and sharp pains. As a rule, doctors do not prescribe an injection from the cervical osteochondrosis in an easy stage of the disease. Prevent further development of the disease can be, performing every morning a set of special exercises, to monitor the diet, for example, to give up high-calorie food. It is possible to use special ointments, which are quite effective in the mild form of the disease.
Medication for cervical osteochondrosis
Osteochondrosis can begin quite suddenly and be accompanied by acute pain. Often, many patients do not even understand, so that such an acute form of the disease could arise. You do not need to make conclusions on your own and guess what caused the reason, you should not also expect that the disease can be and will pass itself and especially you do not need to buy and take medicines yourself.
In cervical osteochondrosis, at any stage of the manifestation of the disease, only a qualified specialist will be able to provide you with competent help and prescribe the necessary treatment. As a rule, in those cases when osteochondrosis is accompanied by too much pain, one medical gymnastics will already be indispensable. Specialists in such cases prescribe medications, injections from cervical osteochondrosis, manual therapy, in some cases patients have to be hospitalized.
With pronounced painful sensations, when literally every movement is given with difficulty due to severe pain, the medication intake is directed, first of all, to:
- to reduce pain and relieve inflammation in the cervical spine;
- to restore blood circulation disturbed by pathological process;
- to relieve muscle tone.
For drugs that can significantly reduce pain, include analgesics, muscle relaxants( quite effectively relieve muscle tension), non-steroidal anti-inflammatory substances. To restore the affected tissue, use the B vitamins, which are often used intramuscularly.
The course of medications, as well as injections for cervical osteochondrosis, is prescribed by the specialist depending on how painful the syndrome is, at what stage the disease is, and also takes into account the individual characteristics of the patient's body, since there are contraindications to the use of any medication.
What is more effective than pills or injections?
In each case and for each patient, everything is purely individual, because the organisms are completely different for all. For someone, it is enough to take a mild pain medication so that the pain passes, and even strong injections are not helped by someone. That is why it is desirable to consult specialists at the first signs of the disease.
During treatment, it is absolutely necessary to follow all the recommendations that the doctor prescribes. In addition, before taking any medicine, be sure to read the instructions, read the contraindications and study all possible side effects. Never take tablets above the permitted limits.
Injections with osteochondrosis, are quite painful, so try to entrust the process to a qualified medical professional. Never ask to give you a shot of a person who has practically no experience in this area.
Treatment with pricks osteochondrosis of the cervical region has several advantages from the medications that are used in tablets.
- Medicinal substances entering the body through the blood act much faster than the substances in the tablets.
- The possibility of directly affecting the inflamed part of the cervical region. In severe stages of the manifestation of the disease, specialists cut off with an anesthetic injections only the damaged area of the neck. In this case, the medicine does not affect the entire body as a whole.
- In some cases, specialists prescribe intravenous drippers to patients. Such treatment has a greater effect compared to tablets.
Treatment with cervical and lumbar osteochondrosis injections
Pain in osteochondrosis occurs in a variety of shades: from weak and quite tolerable to acute intolerable seizures for a long time. The nature of the pain symptom depends on:
- disease stage
- the presence of compression or nerve irritation
- state of the muscular structures
Treatment of osteochondrosis also corresponds to these factors. No one in my head will come to appoint a strong remedy at the slightest pain or with primary changes in the spine. At the same time, sometimes treating osteochondrosis with pricks becomes the only way to save the patient from the unnecessary suffering of .
What kind of injections to use - it depends on the intensity of the pain and the stage of osteochondrosis
What are the injections usually prescribed for osteochondrosis?
Even severe pain has degrees of gradation from moderately strong to that stage of exacerbation when it is impossible to tolerate. Therefore, with a particularly acute radicular syndrome prescribed therapeutic blockade .
Therapeutic blockade in osteochondrosis
The meaning of the blockade is to turn off the link of the reflex arc that transmits painful impulses. The chain is interrupted - and the person ceases to feel the pain for a while
How does this happen? Multiple injections of novocaine or lidocaine into the diseased near-vertebral region are made.
Advantages of the therapeutic blockade:
- Its effect is rapid and effective, due to artificial interruption of conduction and switching off pain receptors
- Less side effects due to local anesthetic effect, in which the drug after the injection first enters diseased tissues and only then into the blood
- Additionalthe therapeutic effect of blockade treatment - reduction of spasm in muscles and vessels, and focal edema of
- Novocaine or lidocaine blockade can be performed repeatedly
- In case of cervical osteochondrosis:
Injections are made in the neck and shoulder region
- In chest and chest lumbar osteochondrosis:
The injections are performed in the paravertebral region( along the spine)
- In the lumbosacral osteochondrosis:
In addition to the paravertebral block,pear-shaped muscle( with sciatica)
Sometimes, with extremely severe pain intensity, injections of glucosteroids( SCS) :
But because of the large number of side effects to such remedies resorted to at the most extreme.
In the most severe cases of the degenerative-dystrophic process( DDP), which is the osteochondrosis, there are also other types of blockades:
Epidural blockade is used in the late stages of osteochondrosis with intense pain
- Epidural blockade of :
- Injections are produced in the epidural spacebetween the spine and the solid cerebrospinal coat
- Drugs administered:
Xichain, lidocaine, trimecaine, bulivacaine, melivacaine
- Caudal blockade :
- Applicable forlumbar or lumbosacral osteochondrosis of the late stage
- The drug is injected into the exit hole of the sacral canal
. We examined the most critical cases of osteochondrosis with the most acute pain syndrome.
But most often the pain in this disease, if it is especially in the second stage, is not so pronounced, and usually doctors prescribe medications from a series of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs( NSAIDs).
Treatment of pain with injections of NSAID
The principle of action of NSAIDs is somewhat different from that of the above-mentioned anesthetics:
They block a specific enzyme - cyclooxygenase, which promotes the synthesis of prostaglandins, which causes pain and swelling in the body
. However, the body also produces substances that cancause and undesirable allergic reaction - the so-called leukotrienes.
Therefore, with some types of bronchial asthma, the question of the appointment of NSAIDs as a therapeutic agent immediately disappears.
In addition, non-steroidal drugs are absolutely contraindicated to :
- for people suffering from gastric and intestinal ulcer
- in pregnant women in the third trimester
- in acute renal or heart failure
There is also a large list of relative contraindications.
When taking NSAIDs, it is recommended to take also stomach protectors:
There is a misconception that taking non-steroid drugs through injections is less dangerous than ingestion, that is, in the form of tablets. This is absolutely not the case:
The medicine, in whatever form you take it( in the form of tablets, candles, ointments or injections) will inevitably get into the blood and reach its goals, both good and bad.
What are the injections prescribed for various types of osteochondrosis
NSAIDs used in the treatment of osteochondrosis :
- For lumbar osteochondrosis,
- is effective Ketonal( ketoprofen)
- In cervical osteochondrosis, a combination drug Milgammu is often prescribed, which contains, in addition to NSAIDs, B vitamins
In the treatment of DDP cervical spine also need to include medications to improve brain activity :
- nootropic drug - piracetam
- biogenic stimulant - actovegin
Other pain medications
Beneficial effect on nerve fibers, blood supply, and have analgesic properties and antipsychotics, which include vitamins B1, B2, B6 and B12.
Injections for anesthesia are usually applied for no more than five to seven days, then you can switch to tablets, ointments and gels:
- Butadion, etc.
You can also use external means:
- Fastum gel
- Gels ketoprofen or diclofenac
However, these means should not be abused.
In the treatment of osteochondrosis, muscle relaxants( midocalam, sirdalud) are also actively used, since the pain in this disease often occurs due to the muscle spasms, rather than the irritated nerves .In this case, the effect of novocaine or NSAIDs may not have any analgesic effect. It can even be a kind of diagnostic test, in which it is worth immediately abandoning the use of these drugs if there is no analgesic effect.
Applying injections for osteochondrosis treatment, remember that these are symptomatic medications - they remove the symptoms, but not the very disease .
main methods of treatment of osteochondrosis
main methods are:
- reception hondroprotektorov for regeneration based on the spine of cartilaginous tissues:
- chondroitin and glucosamine
- hyaluronic acid
excellent chondroprotector is a drug Alflutop from extracts of cartilage marine fish
Chondroprotectors regenerated cartilage spine
- Physiotherapy, strengthening muscular-ligamentous frame
- Reasonable balanced nutrition
Video: Leix osteochondrosis
How to treat cervical osteochondrosis with drugs?Cervical osteochondrosis, as a rule, begins with a light form, which does not cause special problems to the patient. At this stage, treatment of cervical osteochondrosis is medically most often not required. At the initial stage of the disease it is quite enough to prevent the subsequent complications, for this purpose it is necessary to improve working conditions and lead a healthier lifestyle: do morning exercises, refrain from excessively high-calorie food, give up bad habits, and not lift weights.
It's important to keep your back straight, stick to the right posture during sleep, which the right bed will contribute, and in the process of sitting. Therapeutic gymnastics will also benefit.
Cervical osteochondrosis tends to progress with age, when its forms become more serious. In such cases, patients are prescribed treatment with conservative methods, including exercise therapy, physiotherapy( drug electrophoresis, paraffin, etc.), massage and wearing medical collars. If the case is more severe, then prescribe medications for cervical osteochondrosis.
How to treat cervical osteochondrosis with drugs?The first approach is medication. With it, the treatment is aimed at the pathological process. First of all, you need to reduce pain and inflammation. Further treatment is designed to restore blood circulation, as well as metabolism in the affected area of the neck. The effect of such therapy is achieved with the help of medications with different mechanisms of action. These drugs include the following groups of drugs: analgesics, muscle relaxants, muscle relaxants, and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
For the restoration of metabolic processes and stimulation of replenishment of cells in affected tissues, chondroprotectors and vitamins included in group B are used. There are four ways of their application: externally, orally, intramuscularly and intravenously. To the treatment of cervical osteochondrosis, individual non-drug therapy complexes are individually medically selected depending on the stage of the disease and the presence of exacerbations of different types.
What tablets are used for treatment?The complex treatment of osteochondrosis of the neck often includes tablets, which include acetylsalicylic acid( better known as aspirin).Their wide application is due to the fact that it reduces heat, relieves pain and relieves inflammation.
Some tablets from cervical osteochondrosis have an action similar to aspirin, however it is more pronounced. Such tablets, for example, include Butadion. This drug must be taken under medical supervision, as it has side effects, including stomach pain, nausea, water retention in the body and itching. This drug should be taken in a dosage of 200 mg three times a day. If side effects occur, stop taking the medication immediately.
Tablets with cervical osteochondrosis are also prescribed for the removal of pain syndrome. They are individually selected by a doctor. The most commonly prescribed are analgin, indomethacin, ketones, ketanol, nise and nimesil. Apply them strictly according to the instructions.
Treatment of cervical osteochondrosis may include sedatives. For example, afobazol, valerian preparations, as well as other soothing drugs.
In the treatment it is very important to improve blood microcirculation and vestibular apparatus. For such purposes, prescribe tablets Betaserc, Vestibo and others.
Arkoxia has excellent anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties. However, it can only be bought under the prescription of a doctor and must be taken under the strict supervision of a specialist.
Treatment in the form of tablets with osteochondrosis of the cervical department can be prescribed symptomatically. For example, if the patient osteochondrosis of the neck causes headaches associated with vascular spasms in the brain, the doctor may prescribe drugs for vasodilation. Tablets of such a plan is Cavinton, relieving pain caused by inflammation of the nerve fibers.
Treating from osteochondrosis of the neck, it is important to take vitamins and minerals, as well as restorative products. To relieve edema, diuretics help to improve blood flow and release nerve fibers and vessels located in the affected cervical region from the clamped state.
Cervical osteochondrosis: is it better to be treated with injections?If the patient has very severe pain with osteochondrosis, injections can be prescribed. For this purpose, as a rule, use of mylgamma, lidocaine and ketonal. They perfectly relieve pain and have an anti-inflammatory effect.
Pricks for cervical osteochondrosis are prescribed in combination with other types of treatment. For example, to improve the condition of the muscles and relieve their overstrain use of vitamin B injections.
Treatment of osteochondrosis of the neck can not be imagined without reducing inflammation and edema of the intervertebral disc. For this purpose, intramuscularly administered Voltaren, Indomethacin, Movalis, Nimesulide, as well as other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
Blockade - the most effective prick for osteochondrosis of the neck?A blockade is the introduction of a drug into the area where the pathological process passes. It is important to note at once that only a highly qualified specialist with a higher medical education can carry out the blockade! Do paravertebral blockade at home is prohibited! Thanks to the blockade, the inflammation quickly decreases, and the pain subsides.
For blockade by specialists, as a rule, a combination of an analgesic and a corticosteroid hormone with a prolonged action is used. The analgesic relieves the pain syndrome, and the hormone is responsible for the removal of inflammation. To date, this is the most effective way to relieve severe pain in osteochondrosis of the neck.
In the treatment of cervical osteochondrosis, injections are divided into two types. The first - the introduction of the active substance in the direction of the branches of the nerves of the spinal cord, with it the drug is injected into the zone of interstitial and supraspinous ligaments, as well as into the surrounding intervertebral joint of the tissue and the joint cavity. The second is the introduction into the region of the recurrent branch of the nerve of the spinal cord innervating the structure of the spine. This type includes more complex blockades, when injections are produced in the intervertebral disk itself or in the epidural space of the canal of the spinal cord.
Should I use ointments?When asked: how to treat cervical osteochondrosis with drugs, first of all come to mind, of course, ointments, television advertising has done its work. Treatment with gels and ointments is used from an early stage of the disease. This treatment has several positive advantages.
First, with cervical osteochondrosis it is much cheaper to be treated with ointment, rather than electrostimulation and magnetotherapy.
Secondly, in comparison with physiotherapy, ointments are much more accessible. They can be used at any time when the patient has felt pain.
Third, almost complete absence of contraindications. However, it is important to ensure that the skin does not have lesions and open wounds.
Fourthly, the course can be unlimited in the absence of allergy to the components of the ointment. However, ointment from the osteochondrosis of the cervical region can cause lacrimation due to a sufficiently strong odor.
What are ointments for osteochondrosis of the neck?There are six groups of ointments used for osteochondrosis.
1) Ointments with an anti-inflammatory effect, which include steroid substances. Often in addition to steroids, they contain various painkillers. The most popular remedy in this group is Fastum gel, where the active ingredient is ketoprofen, and the auxiliary substances are lavender oil and menthol. Fastum gel is produced abroad, there are also domestic analogues, for example, Bystrum gel.
Other ointments of this group are Ketonal and Finalgel based on ketoprofen. This group also includes preparations based on other analgesics( diclofenac, nimesulide and ibuprofen): Nurofen, Nyz gel and Voltaren.
2) Ointments that have complex action with anti-inflammatory, analgesic and regenerating properties. For example, Dolobene gel. The main active substances of this group of ointments are heparin, dimethyl sulfoxide and dexpanthenol.
3) Ointments, which are a cure for cervical osteochondrosis, which has an analgesic and irritating effect. With their help, the blood supply increases in the affected area and, accordingly, the nutrition of the tissue. Nikobosil is the main active substance of this group. An example of such ointments can be Nicoflux, Capsicum and Finalgon.
4) Masi-chondroprotectors, slowing down the negative processes in osteochondrosis of the neck and restoring cartilaginous tissue. The main active substance is chondroitin sulfate, and the main representative of the group of drugs is ointment Chnodroksid.
5) Homeopathic ointments. In this group ointment with cervical osteochondrosis acts as well as in the first. Difference in the composition. For the production of homeopathic ointments, natural plant extracts are used. Before using them, you should consult a doctor, as these drugs can cause allergies. An example of this group are Traumeel C preparations and the Objective T.
6) Massage ointments. They include mummies, bee venom and plant components. This combination of substances anesthetizes, and also has a regenerating and anti-inflammatory effect. For example, Sofia's cream with bee venom and Badyaga Forte.
Cervical osteochondrosis treatment of the ointment should be prescribed by the doctor in conjunction with other medicines and methods of treatment. You do not need to self-medicate so as not to start the disease and prevent the development of complications.
Pricks with osteochondrosis
Osteochondrosis is a serious disease that affects mainly the vertebrae of a specific spine. The consequences of this ailment can be disastrous not only for the spine, but for all organ systems, so it is necessary to start treatment immediately. This ailment involves a number of bright symptoms that make themselves felt at the first stage of the disease. In the treatment, both oral preparations and injections for osteochondrosis are used. Only comprehensive and timely treatment can guarantee positive dynamics and recovery.
Osteochondrosis is a degenerative disease that affects the intervertebral space. Under the influence of osteochondrosis, the space between the vertebrae is rapidly contracting, which leads to displacement of the vertebrae and pinching of the nerve roots, which are abundant between all vertebrae. There are three varieties of this disease, which differ in the area of localization of inflammation. Thus, an ailment can affect the neck, lower back, or thoracic spine.
Pricks in the spine with osteochondrosis are put for a number of reasons. It is worth saying that this method of treatment is widespread. In addition to treatment with medications and injections, other therapies are also used, but they are secondary. The main effect on the course of the disease is conservative therapy.
Features of osteochondrosis and the need for injections
The most vivid and intrusive symptom of the disease can be called pain syndrome with certainty. He is present throughout the course of the disease and at times is so strong that the patient has to put injections in osteochondrosis. Of course, this procedure should be performed only by qualified specialists.
Drawing pain can increase with the arrival of the night, so many patients suffer from deep insomnia. In general, osteochondrosis can easily cause a psycho-emotional imbalance, because the pain can be intrusive and never-ending. The habitual rhythm of life becomes impossible, because the ubiquitous pain does not allow you to concentrate.
The usual period of the course of the disease is characterized not by strong, but also constant pain. As for the period of exacerbation, with him, the pain reaches such strength that the patient has not only to put injections directly into the spine, but also to take psychotropic drugs for complete relief of pain and normalization of sleep. Pain can increase with the slightest movement, so the patient prefers to remain absolutely immobile, so as not to provoke another rolling wave of pain. About that, what nyxes are done or made at an osteochondrosis, the attending physician can tell. By the way, without a call to a doctor in this matter simply can not do. A qualified neurologist should conduct a diagnosis, make a diagnosis based on an anamnesis and make a competent treatment regimen.
The injections are a common supplement to the treatment of osteochondrosis. They put in periods of exacerbation, more precisely in the first couple of weeks. The doctor prescribes injections for all types of osteochondrosis if the patient begins to complain of intolerable pain.
It is worth noting that the injection only removes pain, but does not treat the very cause. This is important, because many people are convinced that if they have injections, they will be able to forget about osteochondrosis. The injections only mask this insidious disease, and not neutralize it.
Vitamins for osteochondrosis
Speaking about injections, you can not forget about vitamins, because they are in a sick body, usually in short supply. In order to fill this gap, doctors prescribe vitamins in the form of injections. Many patients with discontent treat such prescriptions, because they are convinced that in injections it is not necessary, because they can take vitaminized complexes in the form of tablets. This is a common misconception.
The fact is that vitamins in the form of injections are much more quickly absorbed by the body. Moreover, they immediately fall into the circulatory system of the body, i.e.start to act instantly. With vitaminized tablets, all this takes much longer, because at first the tablet enters the stomach, then dissolves in it and only after a time is absorbed into the body and, it is worth noting that such vitamins are not fully absorbed by the body. Not a small part of them leaves the patient's body on the same day.
Exacerbation of osteochondrosis is almost always accompanied by pain, and so strong that the slightest movement - turning, tilting, rising - causes a new attack of pain. The person literally turns out to be "chained" to bed. Tablets and ointments do not help with such conditions. Therefore, to remove the pain syndrome, injections are applied, which begin to act immediately.
Advantages of injections before tablets
- Rapidity of the drug. When you go directly to the blood, the medicine immediately reaches the goal - nerve endings, and when taking the pill it takes time for the tablet, after passing through the digestive tract, dissolved in the stomach and began to be absorbed into the blood.
- Accuracy of dosage .When injected, the amount of the drug administered has a therapeutic effect in its entirety, while the tablets are partially destroyed in the digestive tract under the influence of enzymes and lose part of the active substance.
- Direct exposure to the disease site. With exacerbation of osteochondrosis, the diseased part of the spine is cut off by anesthetics in the exit zone of the roots of the vertebral nerves. So, with cervical osteochondrosis, the injections are put directly into the neck region subcutaneously, and the drug does not affect the entire body.
- Prolonged administration of the drug at regular doses of ( intravenous drippers) gives in many cases a significantly greater effect than taking tablets.
Types of injections for osteochondrosis
In the form of injections for osteochondrosis, anesthetics, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, hormonal drugs and vitamins are prescribed. What kind of medicines and in what combinations - the doctor determines. Injections can be administered intramuscularly, subcutaneously and intravenously. In acute attacks, medications are administered intravenously via a dropper.
Injection of NSAID .Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs:
- relieve pain syndrome,
- reduce inflammation in the focus of pain,
- reduce edema.
In most cases, apply Diclofenac, Ibuprofen, Ketonal and Ketorolac, Voltaren. The best ratio of price and quality is Ketorolac. The NSAID should be used only during periods of exacerbations. After a strong pain syndrome passes, you should stop taking drugs. Ambien is effective from steroid( hormonal) preparations. However, steroid drugs can cause persistent addiction and have a number of side effects.
Analgesics( pain relievers ).Of these, Metamizol sodium( Analgin) and Baralgin are used. These drugs stop the pain syndrome without having any therapeutic effect on the pathological process. They are used for minor pain, in the absence of other drugs. Choosing between NSAIDs and analgesics, you should give preference to NSAIDs.
Myotropic antispasmodics .With osteochondrosis, a good effect is provided by Miodocalm - a drug that relieves muscle spasms around the focus of the disease, reduces pain and increases mobility in the affected department. Temporary improvement of the condition helps restore normal muscle tone and includes the body's own reserves in the fight against the disease.
Hondoprotectors .These drugs contribute to the restoration of cartilaginous tissue of intervertebral discs. With osteochondrosis, Dona, Alflutop, Elbona are used as adjunctive agents in complex therapy.
A blockade is the introduction of a drug directly into the focus of a pathological process. Blockade injections are given in the case of very severe and intolerable pains, as well as contraindications for the use of other drugs. Pain syndrome in osteochondrosis is a direct indication for the blockade. Most often, this procedure is easy to transfer, because the effect of it comes instantly. The mechanism of curative action of the blockade is:
- , arresting painful impulses carried out along the affected nerve from the pathological focus;
- removal of muscle spasm;
- elimination of the inflammatory process;
- improving blood circulation in problem areas.
A blockade can be performed by any one anesthetic drug( most often used are Novocain or Lidocaine) or several drugs at the same time. Widely used to enhance the effect of a combination of analgesics with corticosteroids( hormones) prolonged action, for example, Novocaine with Dexamethasone. The main active substance is a hormonal drug, which has a strong anti-inflammatory effect. Also, analgesics can be used in combination with nonsteroidal drugs, antispasmodics, etc.
Blockades are conventionally divided into two types:
- Paravertebral blockade of .With this kind of blockade, the active substance is injected along the branches of the spinal nerves, into the area of the supramaxillary and interstitial ligaments. This category also includes articular( joint) blockades, when the drug is injected directly into the cavity of the intervertebral joint or into the surrounding tissue of the tissue.
- Epidural blockades of the .In this case, the drug is injected into the epidural space of the spinal canal or directly into the intervertebral disc. These are the most difficult blockades.
Blockades are the most effective way to relieve pain. Doing it yourself at home is strictly prohibited. This procedure can only be performed by a specialist with a higher medical education, nurses are not allowed to conduct such injections.
Vitamin preparations. In the treatment of osteochondrosis, vitamins PP and group B. Milgamma, Combinipen - complex preparations of vitamins of group B - restore trophic of nerve fibers, nicotinic acid( vitamin PP) improves blood supply of damaged tissues.
The defeat of the cervical spine is often characterized not only by the pain syndrome, but also by dizziness due to a pinch from one or two sides of the cervical artery, which provides nutrition to the brain.
Injections for cervical osteochondrosis, as a rule, are done intravenously, using medicines that are aimed at correcting blood supply to the brain. Most often used Actovegin and Pyracetam.Pricks for osteochondrosis are prescribed by a doctor and strictly according to the indications, depending on the clinical picture of the disease.
Contraindications for InjectionUse NSAIDs with caution in gastric ulcer and gastritis. When administered intramuscularly, drugs are absorbed into the bloodstream and also have an effect on the gastric mucosa, like tablets, so they can provoke an aggravation of these chronic diseases. Perhaps increased pressure and swelling of the legs due to the delay of sodium ions in the body. In this case, drugs such as Meloxicam( cyclooxygenase1 type) are used. They have less side effects, but less pronounced analgesic effect.
Contraindications for blockade:
- severe deformity of the spine, technically excluding the possibility of blockade:
- pustular skin diseases at the site of the blockade;
- allergic reactions to local anesthetics.
- Periodically my husband and I after intensive work at the cottage there are exacerbations of osteochondrosis. For their treatment, we use three drugs. This treatment regimen was prescribed by a neurologist, and she helps us very well.1) Anesthetic drug - 1 injection a day for three days. Previously, used Movalis, and now I found it inexpensive domestic analogue "Arthrosan".It also well anesthetizes and does not affect the stomach.2) Midokalm - 1 injection a day for 5 days. It relaxes tense muscles.3) Vitamin preparation Kombilipen, very good and safe. My husband and I stabbed Movalis for three days, and Midokalm and Kombilipen for five days intramuscularly. And then only Midokalm and Kombilipen five more days in tablets. And exacerbations of osteochondrosis are rarely disturbed.
- At the husband half a year back the hand began to grow dumb and hurt or be ill; be sick, and also pains in a neck have appeared. I did not want to go to the doctor. I bought Milgamma, a package of 10 ampoules. After several injections, my husband passed everything, there were no side effects.
Nyxes with osteochondrosis. How quickly to remove the pain and cure the disease?| |Osteohondrozz.ruHondroz Published: 1 October 2014
During exacerbations, patients with osteochondrosis begin to suffer unbearable pain, which is amplified by the slightest movement, causing strong spasm in the spine. The pain described by people suffering from osteochondrosis can be characterized as viscous and aching , gradually increasing with any movements.
In periods of rest, when there is no pain, patients often forget about the disease, but when the exacerbation occurs, the state can become so serious that many people have to stop and wait for relief in order not to move or cause pain again.
It is at such times and it happens to apply to injections. Of course, in addition to injections, there are also pills, however, it often happens that waiting for the drug to work can be so painful that not every patient will refuse to use the prick.
Anesthetizing injections for osteochondrosis can do what the tablets and ointments are not capable of. In support of this tool, several positive arguments can be cited:
- Effective injections of in osteochondrosis are due to the creation of a so-called blockade in the area of the patient site. Since the pain medication is delivered directly to the nerve roots, the injections far surpass the ointments and tablets.
- The injected begins to act very quickly. Unlike tablets, injections can really help quickly in moments of serious exacerbation, when nothing else can help.
- When uses tablets , part of the drug is lost during the process of digestion by the body. The medicine injected with the help of a syringe gets into the body as a whole and precisely to the site that needs it most.
Thus, it can be concluded that the has the undoubted benefits of injections of in osteochondrosis. However, it should not be forgotten that anesthetic injections are only an remedy for relieving the pain symptoms of , but not treatment at all.
Pricks from osteochondrosis. Names and applications.
What are the injections for osteochondrosis, to improve the condition? Nowadays, there are a lot of different medicines on the market, among which it's not so easy to choose the right one. First of all, before using any medicine, be sure to consult a doctor.
So what injections do most patients suffer from osteochondrosis? Here is not a complete list of the most popular medicines:
- Diprospan. The injections of this drug with osteochondrosis are well received. Diprospan is considered a very strong drug, so it should be used only under the supervision of a doctor, preferably as little as possible.
- Diclofenac. A powerful remedy, but the strength of its therapeutic effect is directly proportional to the toxic effect on internal organs. More details about it will be discussed below.
- Ozone. The injections of ozone with osteochondrosis have a number of their fans, since they help to relieve pain and have an antibacterial effect.
- Movalis. The injections at an osteochondrosis by this agent, help to reduce an inflammation, to remove or take off a pain, and as has properties thanks to which does not allow inflammatory processes to develop further.
- Milgamma. An excellent tool, which is described in more detail below.
- Nicotinic acid injections for osteochondrosis have a rather questionable benefit, the procedure is considered painful, and the end result can lead to vascular disease and ischemia .Of course, every patient wants to use only the best injections for osteochondrosis, but it's impossible to make the right choice without thinking. To find out which shots are stabbed for osteochondrosis in the case of a particular person, you will have to consult a doctor.
The doctor will definitely advise the best treatment option and the question about what nyxes to treat osteochondrosis will fall off by itself. By the way, here you can find out which doctors to use for osteochondrosis.
Nyxes with osteochondrosis of lumbar region.
If the osteochondrosis of the lumbosacral spine requires treatment with injections, that is, causes severe discomfort, it means only one thing: you should immediately contact a specialist!
After a thorough examination of , which is performed by a doctor, the necessary medicines are revealed, which suppresses the exacerbation of lumbar osteochondrosis .But nevertheless, what injections to do or make at an osteochondrosis for the best effect?
Injections in the back with osteochondrosis, has long been a proven tool. It happens that the disease can manifest itself so much( especially in elderly people), so that without the use of injections a person simply can not straighten up and move normally.
Drugs prescribed in such cases can be divided into three categories:
- Vitamin B.
- Anti-inflammatory drugs.
Treatment of lumbar osteochondrosis and injections should be strictly performed according to the doctor's instructions. Most often, the most popular remedies are prescribed:
Vitamin B. Injections of this vitamin serve as a catalyst for regulation of metabolism. Also, this drug is capable of removing 's muscular tension, normalizing blood circulation and enriching the body with nutrients, which are useful for a speedy recovery. Usually, vitamin B6 and B12 are used to treat osteochondrosis.
Ketonal and Diclofenac. These drugs serve as drugs that prevent the development of the inflammatory process. The main function of these medications is rapid removal of inflammation and edema of .Unfortunately, the minus of these medications is a large list of contraindications. How many injections of diclofenac can be done with osteochondrosis? Due to a number of side effects, it is not recommended to stab this remedy for more than five days. It is also recommended to do injections of diclofenac every other day, alternating with some other, less toxic drug( or just drink a few painkillers).Treatment should be carried out strictly under the supervision of a physician.
Milgamma. A well-known tool that combines analgesics in a compartment with group B vitamins. This improves the flow of blood to damaged areas, and stimulates the activity of nerve impulses of .
Of course, not everyone enjoys the use of this type of treatment. Some people may be afraid of this simple procedure all their life. However, if the health still let down and lumbar osteochondrosis requires treatment - injections will be one of the fastest and most effective options.
Injections for lumbar osteochondrosis - is an effective and effective tool for .If necessary, be sure to use this kind of treatment for osteochondrosis.
Nyxes from the osteochondrosis of the cervical region.
In case of severe pain, in patients with cervical osteochondrosis, doctors often decide on the use of injections. Injections from cervical osteochondrosis are a very strong way of treating disease. In the event that cervical osteochondrosis was detected at a fairly early stage of the disease, injections can eliminate all the unpleasant consequences of even before the disease begins to remind oneself of severe pain. So what are the injections prescribed for cervical osteochondrosis?
As a rule, injections with osteochondrosis of the cervical department are performed using such medications as Mydocalm , Dona , Elbona, Indomethacin , Nimesulide .It is also not uncommon for doctors to prescribe the funds mentioned in the previous section of the article.
The main directions in the treatment of the neck with the help of injections is to increase mobility and relieve pain. What are the injections for osteochondrosis of the cervical department, are prescribed for pain relief?
In fact, most of the injections , appointed by the doctor, are aimed at reducing pain. Elimination of the pain syndrome allows the patient to connect for treatment and other means that help restore the cartilaginous tissue of the spine and mobility of the cervical region.
To cure cervical osteochondrosis, with the help of treatment with injections, only the real professional can. You can administer the medicine yourself , but it's best to do this, having at least some experience in such procedures.
With regard to pricks in the osteochondrosis of the thoracic spine of the , the use of funds recommended for both the cervical and lumbar regions is quite acceptable. Due to its location on the spine, most often the thoracic region of the does not require the use of pricks. It is believed that in such cases it is better to use other means that are most effective for this department, but if you want, you can also apply to injections. It is likely that along with the thoracic spine, any other part of the spine may be damaged.
It should not be forgotten that the effect on the disease of drugs in combination with other methods will have a greater effect. For example, massage with osteochondrosis of the cervical department, backed by medical products, will give a greater effect. Due to , the improved blood flow of to the damaged tissues will increase the effects of the drug.