Complexes of exercises with humeroscapular periarthritis
Pleuralopathy periarthritis is a common sluggish inflammatory-degenerative lesion of tissues and anatomical formations surrounding the shoulder joint( capsule, tendons, bags, ligaments).Like any other pathological process, the periarthritis of the humeroscapular localization has its own peculiarities with regard to treatment. Among the therapeutic measures, an appropriately chosen set of exercises( Popov, Bubnovsky or other authors) occupies an important place. The rules of rational exercise therapy and gymnastics in the treatment of pleuraepithelial periarthritis are described in this article.
Therapeutic possibilities of gymnastics and physical education
The principle of therapeutic effect of certain movements that are produced during the exercise is the following positive effects:
- improvement of microcirculatory processes and blood circulation in the affected area;
- restoration of trophism of altered tissues;
- cupping of residual manifestations of the inflammatory-degenerative process;
- relaxation of intense muscle-tendon complexes;
- strengthening of weakened ligamentous structures;
- recovery of lost muscle tone and prevention of muscle contracture;
- recovery of the required volume of movements.
It's important to remember! Correctly selected set of exercises with shoulder-blade periarthritis has a blocking effect on virtually all the links of the onset and progression of this disease. This is a full-fledged method of treatment, which must necessarily be controlled by a specialist!
General requirements and rules of exercise therapy
Starting complex exercise therapy and therapeutic gymnastics with pleural flush periarthritis, it is necessary to be guided by such main rules:
- Do not resort to this method of treatment in the acute stage of the disease. Sick tissues should remain in a state of rest until the inflammatory manifestations decrease.
- The appearance of minor soreness during the exercise is not an excuse for refusing exercise therapy. Pain syndrome can be stopped with the use of pain medications.
- Severe pain is a contraindication for further exercise.
- It is compulsory to follow the rules of gradual increase in the intensity of the loads. It is inadmissible to resort to force exercises, if the bone-tendon complexes of the affected area are not ready for this.
- The expressed soreness or limitation of the volume of movements in the shoulder can be reduced by massage of the humerus area or warming it before performing the exercises.
- The initial complex of exercise therapy should be represented by exercises from the initial position lying on the back.
- To achieve good functional results from exercise therapy it is possible by introducing a set of exercises in different positions of the body and using additional devices( rubber band, ball, dumbbell, gymnastic stick).
- The first to exercise in the shoulder shoulders should be involved more distant from the shoulder joints of the upper extremity.
It's important to remember! If the patient has started a complex exercise therapy, he is obliged to perform all the exercises regularly. Violation of this principle entails a decrease in the effectiveness of ongoing activities!
Exercises for periarthropathy can be performed using additional devices
In what cases is it better to refrain from gymnastics and exercise therapy
Complex LFK in the treatment of humeroscapular periarthritis is contraindicated in such situations:
- congestive chronic heart failure and circulatory system;
- uncontrolled hypertension;
- marked exacerbation of periarthritis with severe pain syndrome;
- conditions associated with an increased risk of any type of bleeding;
Complex of exercises for pain syndrome
In the case of a shoulder-flapper periarthritis in the stage of unstable remission with an unexpressed pain syndrome, exercise should be performed in the initial position lying on the back on a hard surface. The main exercises are:
- Warm-up of the upper limb in the form of flexion-extension of the fingers of the hand, squeezing-expanding the hand into a fist( 8-10 times).
- Flexion-extensor and rotational movements with a brush in the wrist with bent forearms in elbows at right angles. After that, the hands are laid along the trunk for relaxation and for a short rest.
- Hands along the trunk in the supine position on the back. Perform 10 rotational movements of the upper limbs, alternately moving the palms of the hands up and down.
- From the previous starting position, bending the forearms in the elbows, put the brush on the shoulder, while breathing in with a delay of 2-3 seconds. After that, you should exhale with lowering your hands to the floor. Such therapeutic exercise consists of 7-10 movements.
- Upper limbs located along the trunk, bend at the elbows and smoothly divorced in the sides with simultaneous pulling up the elbows upwards, and brushes before touching the floor. Repeat 5-6 times.
- Place the brush on the area of the corresponding shoulder joint. Bending his elbows to the sides, he takes a breath, leading back - exhalation.
- From the same initial position( brushes on the shoulders), make the maximum elbows raise forwards by inhalation and lowering on exhalation up to 10 times.
- Dilution of straightened upper limbs to the sides from the supine position with simultaneous rotational movements of the forearms and shoulder fixed in one line of the hands. Avoid severe pain and fatigue.
- Raising your arms straight up in front of you from a prone position with simultaneous inhalation and exhalation when lowering.
- The final relaxing exercise is to spread your hands to the sides with your hands up, lie down for a few minutes.
Exercise during periarthritis should be sequential and differentiated
Complex of exercises in the recovery stage of
In the period of convalescence recovery of the humeropathy periarthritis, exercise therapy can be performed from the initial position sitting on the stool:
- The back is flat, the legs are set on the width of the shoulders. Straightened arms rise upward with simultaneous inhalation. With an exhalation, lower your hands. After 5-6 such cycles, the arms should be raised to the sides with the maximum permissible upward lift.
- Perform linear movements with shoulders in the form of their raising and lowering.
- Movement shoulders in a circle and "eight" forward and back with hands down.
- Get the brush to the shoulder blade first of the opposite side over the shoulder and under it, and then its side 7-8 times.
- Drawing the arm to the side and backward with a delay in this position for a few seconds. It is performed 5 times in turn for each hand.
- Brushes are laid on the shoulders on one side, knees together in a sitting position on a chair. It is necessary to pull the elbows as far as possible towards the opposite knee.
- In conclusion, circular movements are performed in the cervical spine in both directions with hands down.
Exercises from standing position
- Rotational movements with brushes in a circle with simultaneous lifting of straightened arms upwards on inspiration and lowering on exhalation. Exercise until the appearance of a little fatigue.
- The legs are set shoulder width apart. The exercise consists in performing swings with your hands to the right and left, and then back and forth. It is enough for 8-10 cycles of each of the exercises.
- Performing mahov's hands while walking( about a minute).
The essence of the complex of exercises on Popov
The main principle that is embedded in the complex of exercises Popov - a simple movement in the form of rotation and sipping. They should in no case bring pain and discomfort. The set of exercises Popova includes:
- As far as possible, raise the shoulders up and perform rotational movements of the type "eight".
- In standing position maximally stretch the spine( sipping).After this, the shoulders go up as far as possible and stay for a few seconds in this position against a background of deep inspiration. On exhalation, the shoulders are as low as possible and fixed for a few seconds.
- Smooth maximum hand movements as a shear type. On inhalation, the arms are divorced to the joints of the scapula, crossed in front of you in exhalation.
- Raising each arm up in turn with simultaneous turning of the trunk in the same direction several times, without lowering the hand. After it is lowered, relax muscles as much as possible.
- Bend the elbow flexed upwards gently in the elbow joint and then gradually lower it.
- Brushes cross into the lock in front of him, forearms are located horizontally. Carry out hand movements like "waves".
- Feet together in standing position. The body tilts forward with pulling the chest to the knees. It is necessary to try to maximally pull the shoulders towards the knee joints and stay in this position for a few seconds.
Whatever the complex of exercise therapy for plechelo-flapping periarthritis was chosen as the basic course of exercise therapy, the only guarantee of effectiveness can be control by a specialist. Complex medical and physiotherapy treatment in combination with the dosed load significantly increases the chances of recovery.
Therapeutic exercises and massage with shoulder periarthritis
The shoulder blade is one of the most mobile and flexible joints. It is because of the wide range of movements that the scapula-humeral joint is often subjected to periarthritis.
The reason for the periarthritis of the shoulder joint can be caused by trauma, unsuccessful jerking or heavy physical work. When the shoulder joint is affected, not only medical treatment is required, an important condition here is regular massages, as well as therapeutic gymnastics.
LFK with periarthritis of the shoulder joint
In case the pain of the shoulder-shoulder joint is characterized as very strong, an anesthetic preparation can be taken before performing therapeutic exercises. It is very important to take into account that all exercises should be performed under the supervision of the attending physician or be coordinated with him. The fact is that a reassessment of one's physical abilities( under the influence of an anesthetic drug) can lead to an aggravation of the disease. If the periarthritis of the shoulder joint has pronounced symptoms, the complexity and number of exercises should be increasing. To begin in this case it is necessary with the most simple actions. Detailed exercise is shown in video 1.
As a rule, gymnastics with periarthritis of the shoulder joint is aimed at the development of joints such as the elbow, wrist and hand joints. Basically, the blade joint and the shoulder joint area are kneaded.
In the reflex limitation of the mobility of the affected shoulder or shoulder joint, caused by severe pain, treatment is carried out with the help of thermal procedures. In addition, the patient needs therapeutic gymnastics. Thermal procedures can be carried out with a heating pad, which can be replaced with a bag filled with sand( warmed).In acute periarthritis of the shoulder and shoulder joint, gymnastics requires taking certain measures. First of all, the diseased limb should be fixed with a soft roller installed in the armpit.
If the shoulder periarthritis is in the acute stage, exercise should be performed in the supine position. With a reduction in painful sensations in the humeroscapular joint, it is possible to diversify the exercises, adding to them those performed standing and sitting. Periarthritis of the shoulder joint requires specially selected therapeutic exercises. The result of each action should be the relaxation of the corresponding muscle group. As for the number of exercises, this question should be decided by the attending physician, since he is strictly individual.
Periarthritis of the shoulder joint: some medical exercises
- To perform the first exercise, lie on your back. Bending both hands in the elbows, begin to squeeze and unclench your fingers in a fist. After doing about 10 times, shake with brushes. It is recommended to take at least 0.5 minutes to complete.
- The following action, aimed at reducing pain in periarthritis of the shoulder joint, is performed in the same initial position. Bending your arms in the elbows, begin to bend and unbend the wrists in the wrist joints. After doing this action 5 times, go to the circular rotations of the brushes, which in this case should be relaxed. It is not necessary to hurry. Feeling tired, let the joints rest.
- If the humeroparous periarthritis is in the acute stage, it is recommended to start exercise therapy from exercise, including the following: lying on your back and straightening your arms, start turning the wrists down and up.5-10 times will be quite enough, then you can proceed to the next exercise.
- While in the previous starting position, touch with the palms of the shoulders, while taking a deep breath, returning to the starting position, exhale. The action should be done 5 to 10 times.
- With periarthritis of the shoulder joint, it is very good to perform the following exercise: lying on a hard surface, bend your arms( in the elbows) so that a right angle is obtained. Do not hurry, start to spread the forearms in the sides. It is advisable that, when performing this exercise, the brushes of your hands touch the surface on which you are lying. The optimal number of exercises - 5 times.
- Brushes should be on the shoulders, elbows spread on the sides, taking a deep breath at the same time. Returning to the starting position, exhale. Repeat the exercise 5 times.
- Put your hands on your shoulders, raise your elbows forward, taking a deep breath, lowering your elbows - exhale. This movement helps to relieve pain in the shoulder, the shoulder joint. The total number of movements is 5-7 times.
- Putting hands in the starting position along the trunk, start to plant them on the sides. In this case, turn the palms up and down. Perform the exercise until the affected shoulder does not have a feeling of fatigue.
- If you have a shoulder periarthritis, the following exercise should be included in the complex of exercise therapy: the initial position is the same, alternately start lifting your hands up, while taking a deep breath and exhaling.
- Spread your arms across the width of the plane on which you are lying( palms down).With palms, try pressing on the surface. If at the same time you feel pain in the shoulder, the exercise should be discarded.
- Lying, as before, on a hard surface, stretch out your hands so that your hands are pointing upwards, for a few minutes, try to relax.
If something is not clear, help video 2. If the scapular periarthritis is at an acute stage, do not try to do the exercises to the maximum. Repeat them preferably three times a day, but the amount should be determined by the attending physician.
At the moment when the pain becomes less pronounced, the following exercises should be added to the exercise complex:
- Sitting on a chair, put your feet to the width of your shoulders. Next, proceed to bending the arms in the elbows, while taking a deep breath, unbending, exhale. Feeling behind the affected shoulder discomfort, you should stop.
- Raise and lower your hands in front of you, breathing in and out. Five exercises will be enough.
- Next, try to get your hand to the shoulder blade, then try the same thing with your hand with the affected shoulder. If the exercise causes you severe pain, it is better to abandon it.
- If periarthritis does not make itself felt by acute symptoms, the following exercise will do: put your hands on your knees. Take your hand to the side, hold it for a few seconds, then take a breath, the same should be repeated with the other hand.
- Put your hands on your shoulders, alternately start pulling your elbows to the knee of the opposite leg. In this case, the knee can be raised.
- Sitting on a chair, make a slope, one hand should be pulled to the shoulder, the second one down. Changing your hands, take a deep breath and exhale.
- With periarthritis, the following exercise is very effective: with shoulder joints, try to perform circular movements back and forth.
- Next, proceed to make head inclinations back and forth, then to the side. Do not rush if this does not happen, if there are dizziness, take a short break.
If the periarthritis does not make itself felt by pronounced symptoms, you can include the following exercise in the exercise complex: the original position is the same( sitting on a chair), stand up, spread your arms to the sides, taking a breath. Returning to the original position, exhale. Follow the exercise 5-7 times.
Exercise for brachial periarthritis in the starting position standing
Standing on your feet, start to perform circular movements with your hands, lifting them in front of you. Then, while doing the same actions, drop your hands. Exercise is performed at a slow pace until the first signs of fatigue.
The starting position is the same, put your feet on the width of the shoulders, start the swings to the right and left with both hands. Exercise should be performed 5-10 times( depending on how acutely the polyarthritis makes itself felt).
Standing on your feet, hands at the seams, start to swing back and forth. The muscles must be relaxed. Next, try to alternate the direction of the hands( one forward, the other back).
Another effective exercise for shoulder periarthritis is walking, during which wide hand movements are performed. It is not necessary to hurry up in this case, it's enough for 1 min.
Massage with periarthritis of the shoulder joint
With the help of a complex including exercise therapy and massage procedures, a quick and effective result can be achieved. Therapeutic massage can remove pain and prevent the formation of rough scar tissue. In addition, this method is able to eliminate the development of tendovaginitis, bursitis, myositis, to prevent muscle atrophy.
It is very important that the massage procedures are regular, enough to give them 15 minutes a day. Typically, the course includes 15-20 massage procedures that require periodic breaks of 3 to 4 weeks. To treat the periarthritis of the scapula and shoulder joint exclusively by the medicinal method is not enough, since this can lead to the development of reflex contracture( restriction of mobility).
In order to prevent humeroscapular periarthritis complications, it is very important to follow all the recommendations of the attending physician. After performing exercise therapy, the shoulder joint is recommended to be fixed so that the movements are minimal. For this, the patient should lie on a hard surface so that the arm is at a right angle.
Problems with joints are characteristic for all ages. A large load or a transferred infection can equally cause joint inflammation. Shoulder bladder periarthritis is one of the inflammatory diseases of the joints, which affects the joint of the upper limbs with the human body. However, it is not the joint surfaces that are affected, but the surrounding tissues.
The acute period of the disease implies treatment with medicamental methods, and when the inflammation subsides, physiotherapy and joint gymnastics can be used. Petr Popov developed on a scientific basis a set of gymnastic exercises that help to overcome the disease.
Complex of Popov: benefits of exercises with the humeroscapular periarthritis
The technique, called "small movements", has a significant effect with regular execution. It provides:
- reduction of pain in the shoulder joint;
- training of relaxation of muscle-retainers;
- increase in the amplitude of motion of the upper limbs in the shoulder joint;
- resumption of muscle contraction;
- maintenance of the muscles of the shoulder girdle in physiological tone.
The essence of the
procedure The small movements used in the procedure are justified only in the case of the abatement of the inflammatory process. Otherwise, the patient will not be able to perform exercises qualitatively because of the pain caused during gymnastics. The correct execution of movements, supplemented by regular repetitions of the technique, provides a quick visible result. The therapeutic effect of Popov's technique is to restore the tissue position.
During the inflammatory process, swelling of ligaments and muscle fascia leads to compression of the joint surfaces and their mutual displacement. The course of anti-inflammatory drugs helps to anesthetize and relieve swelling. In this case, the disposition of the joints remains.
In parallel, the incorrect position of bones is fixed by means of connective tissue formations that appear in large numbers during inflammatory changes. As a result, the physiological motor amplitude is disrupted, and pain during movement is maintained, despite the absence of an acute period.
Regular joint training according to the Popov method provides restoration of limb functions. The movements are very simple and do not bring unpleasant sensations during their performance. Immobilized during the disease, the joint regains painless mobility.
Gymnastics for ligaments and tendons
- Sitting on a stool at his edge, the patient should put his hands on his knees and sit with a straight back. Detaching the front edge of the foot as if walking, an imitation of movement is created. Stroking his legs from the hip to the knees with his hands, provide a warm-up to the shoulder girdle.
- In the same position, the muscles of the shoulder girdle relax. Small alternate slopes of the body to the left and right are complemented by alternately tightening the corresponding shoulder.
- In the same initial position, they stretch their arms upwards, preliminarily closing them with the mutual coverage of the brushes. From this position, you can make smooth lateral slopes of the body.
- In a simpler version, tilt the body on the principle of a pendulum, sitting on a chair.
- Raise alternately the right and left hand, turning at the same time in the direction of the raised hand. The muscles of the shoulder girdle are actively included by moving the arms bent at the elbows up and forward, and then back and down. In this case, the thumbs of the hands are on the forearms in a line with the clavicles.
There are a number of pathological conditions in which gymnastics according to the Popov method is contraindicated:
Pleuralopathy periarthritis. The complex of exercises
saprosku: "Is it possible to use the method of" small movements "developed by Dr. Peter Alexandrovich Popov to accelerate the recovery with shoulder-piercing periarthritis? And what are the features in this case?"https: //www.youtube.com/ watch? V = Qnk6LeNHRpE