Pain in the knees: correct treatment with traditional and folk methods
Joint pain is a problem that greatly affects the quality of life. Often, because of the fear of experiencing pain, a person loses his freedom of movement. Special problems cause discomfort in the knees, as it limits the possibility of walking. Sooner or later, almost half of humanity faces this problem. Someone is trying to find ways of therapy on their own, but this rarely gives a positive result. If the knees ache - what to treat them correctly? First of all, it is necessary to establish precisely the cause of the appearance of pain.
For the most ordinary walking, the well-coordinated work of very many joints is needed.
Why does the knee pain
? According to statistics, many people have knee joints at least once in their life - the causes are different in each case. Doctors say that this may be a consequence of more than 200 different pathologies - both directly related to joint damage, and not.
Most painful sensations occur in the following conditions:
- gonarthrosis( arthrosis of the knee joint) - degenerative lesion of articular cartilage non-inflammatory, leading to deformation;
- gonarthritis( arthritis of the knee) - chronic or acute inflammation of the joint;
- effects of injuries;
- age changes;
- congenital pathology;
- excess weight, metabolic disorders, common diseases of the body( eg, rheumatism);
- autoimmune diseases;
The very mechanism of the appearance of pain is associated with damage to the cartilaginous surfaces, ligaments, fluid accumulation in the joint or vice versa by dryness due to reduced production of lubricant, ingress of a piece of bone, cartilage or foreign body into the joint cavity, nerve pincers, disproportionate load, etc.
Traditional methods of
If you are concerned about pain in your knees - treatment. .. you need to postpone? This is because, first of all, it is necessary to eliminate the cause of the pain and then treat the underlying disease. Only local effects( ointments, compresses) on the affected area are usually not enough - the doctor necessarily prescribes medication for oral or as injections. In general, the complex of therapeutic measures is aimed at:
- elimination of the factor causing pain;
- restoration of normal structure and function of the joint( as prevention of pain).
With the elimination of the provoking factor and the restoration of the joint, the pain will decrease, and the need for pain medications will decrease. Most often, in complex therapy, anti-inflammatory drugs are prescribed, chondroprotectors( for the protection and restoration of cartilage) restorative and immunity-normalizing drugs, diet, physiotherapy, massage, manual therapy and physiotherapy.
It is very important to understand that the joints of the legs( including the knees) carry a heavy load,they have to withstand the weight of a person. Therefore, in obese people, knee pains occur more often than in people with normal weight. Accordingly, patients with excessive body weight should reduce it, including in order to relieve the joints of the legs. For this purpose, a diet with a low content of calories, salt, flour products, spicy and spicy food is prescribed.
In the period of remission patients are prescribed therapeutic physical training. Very useful exercise in the water and swimming. Their action is comprehensive: strengthening the muscles, and ligaments, improving blood circulation, hardening the body. .. In the remission phase it is highly desirable to regularly visit the pool.
If the pain in the knee joints is chronic - it depends on the correct and complex treatment that how long the remission lasts( the time when the manifestations of the disease are minimal or absent).Therefore, it is important not to stop treatment and strengthen the body as soon as the pain begins to decrease.
How to treat your knees and quickly get an anesthetic effect? This can be achieved with the help of massage and manual therapy, which should preferably be entrusted to a specialist with a successful experience in the therapy of such diseases.
The radon baths and mud applications also benefit the sick joints, so the course of sanatorium-and-spa therapy will help delay the onset of another exacerbation.
Healing mud can be used, mainly in sanatoria. The effect of them can be very strong
Of course, to abandon traditional medicine in favor of the people is not worth it. When the knee hurts, treatment with good, proven folk remedies will very well complement standard therapy. In addition, "grandmother's methods" you can apply at home. It is very good if you are recommended by a doctor or a specialist in traditional medicine.
The basic procedures of traditional medicine for pain in the knees are aimed at warming and removing salt deposits. This bath with herbs and other herbal preparations, compresses, lotions and rubbing. Also, herbal decoctions and plant juices are taken inside.
For dissolving and removing salts recommended to make soda lotions every evening. To do this, dissolve the soda in warm water in a ratio of one tablespoon per liter of water, moisten this cloth and apply to the knees for fifteen minutes, after which the soda is washed off, the affected areas are smeared with vitamin cream and put on them warming bandages made of natural wool for the night. The procedures are carried out until the pain and crunch in the knees are reduced. Inside, while drinking black radish juice - several tablespoons( about 2-3) per day.
A small video about restoring the knees with physical activity. The image is "upside down", but the useful content is not lost from it:
Often in folk recipes, to reduce pain when preparing compresses, use medical bile, honey and other bee products( for example, propolis);for rubbing - interior beef fat;for baths - decoctions of straw, hops, chamomile, St. John's wort, rowan bark and other plants. The duration of the procedures is selected individually and depends on the patient's condition, tolerability of treatment and the speed of the onset of the effect.
Whatever means you choose not to use - it is important that the effect from it will come faster and be more complete if the disease is not very neglected. So watch your health and do not bring the disease to severe forms.
Pain in the knees is a sign that you have something wrong with the joints. What can be determined only by the doctor as a result of the analysis of symptoms and the results of laboratory studies. Maybe my knees were aching because of merciless physical overload. Or maybe it's a signal that your joints have been "attacked" by a serious illness.
So, for example, the pain in the knees can be one of the symptoms of arthritis or arthrosis. Inflammatory process in the joints with these diseases can lead to disability, if not taken seriously seriously treatment.
As a rule, medicines prescribed by a doctor are used to treat pain in the knees caused by joint diseases. However, in parallel, it is possible to successfully apply proven effective folk remedies for years.
Horseradish leaves from knee pain
Large fresh horseradish leaves scalded with boiling water and put on knee for five minutes. Cover the top with compress paper and warm handkerchief. A "shitty" compress will help to quickly remove acute pain in the knees, but there is one "but": with particularly sensitive skin, horseradish can cause you a burn, especially if you overdo it with the time of application. Repeat the procedure for a week daily, and inflammation in the joints will subside.
Dandelion from knee pain
Two handfuls of fresh yellow dandelion flowers pour into a jar and pour two glasses of vodka. Infuse for three days, then apply as a compress: wash in a received liquid rag from a dense fabric, put on a knee and wrap it in layered waxed paper, cotton wool, woolen scarf. Soak for about an hour. But you can spend the night with this compress. The course of treatment is 5-7 days.
In some recipes, dandelion infusion is recommended for making on triple cologne. The principle of drug use does not change from this.
Medical bile from knee pain
Take in equal proportions bile( buy in a pharmacy), ammonia, olive oil, honey and alcohol solution of iodine. All put in a jar with a well-fitting lid, close and properly shake. In the resulting liquid, wet the rag and put on your knees, then wrap your feet like with a classic compress. Ideally, it would be good to pull thick woolen stockings over a compress and walk around the clock. Then give the knees a "rest" for a day, and repeat all over again. According to reviews, this popular way of treating pain in the knees helps to cope with acute manifestations of arthritis and arthrosis, prolongs the stage of remission. The main condition is to do the procedures within two months. Against the background of the fact that then for two or three years you can forget about the pains in your knees, the time is short.
Jerusalem artichoke from knee pain
Useful properties of Jerusalem artichoke will be useful in the treatment of inflammation of the joints. Stir in Jerusalem artichoke with the skin, pour steep boiling water and let it brew until completely cooled. Then re-heat, drain into the pelvis and soar your legs, while applying on the knees of the applique from the moistened pieces of gauze in the infusion. After the bath, wipe your feet dry, remove the knee from the application, lubricate the knees with any warming solution or ointment based on bee or snake venom. Pull the long woolen stockings on your feet and go to bed. Those who tested this drug claim that the pain in their knees goes through three or four of these sessions.
Folk medicine for knee pain
This drug is popularly called "first aid".Preparing a mixture of available ingredients, is used exclusively for external use.
A tablespoon of sea salt is dissolved in a liter of water in a jar with a screw cap.100 grams of 10% ammonia in a separate dish with a teaspoon of camphor alcohol. Pour the alcohol mixture into the brine. In the solution, white "chips" appear immediately. Close the jar with a lid and shake until the chips are dissolved. Use the medicine for compresses on the aching joints. It is advisable to make compressions at night. The course of treatment is not less than three weeks.
Ointment for pain in the knees
For the treatment of inflammation of the joints and with pains in the knees, prepare such folk ointment: a tablespoon of St. John's wort and two tablespoons of yarrow crush. On a water bath, melt a tablespoon of petroleum jelly. Pour the herb into hot petrolatum and thoroughly rub it to a uniform consistency. With this ointment rub the diseased knees at night. The drug well relieves pain and gradually relieves inflammation.
What are the pains of the knees?
With the problem of pain in the knee, most people in this world face. And many do not even know what to do if the knee hurts. In everyday life, we face this situation every day. And in this there is nothing terrible - because everyday loads on your knees are very large, hence the pain in the joints. As a rule, it is easiest to get a knee injury in sports training or with a lot of physical exertion. The situation when the knees ache is very unpleasant, you should immediately take measures to reduce pain and further avoid injury.
The knee joint is the largest in the entire human body. Hence its very complex structure. The knee joint is located at the junction of the femur and the two bones of the shin. The femur and knee are connected by means of tendons, muscles, cartilages. In the knee joint, there are shock absorbers, menisci perform their function. Menisci also respond to the mobility of their knees. The kneecap closes the patella, protecting it from heavy loads, so that the joint can move freely.
Why can my knees ache?
There are many reasons that affect the arising pain in the knee. And the first question that arises in people in this situation: aching knees, what to do. But in order to understand what to do, you first need to understand the root cause.
Pain in the knee can be associated with damage to the joints, cartilage, ligaments, tendons. And also with various pathologies of the knee joint. If there is swelling in the knee pains and the composition is hotter than the other, it may indicate the presence of a disease such as arthritis. In addition, the knee may not hurt, but the person will feel that it is constrained, that is, movements are difficult, especially difficult to perform lateral movements. Sometimes, due to pain in the knees, the muscles of the legs above the knees can hurt. This situation is most likely due to excessive sports.
Most often, knee pain occurs when the meniscus is damaged. But already the meniscus injury can be caused by anything - a fall, a strong blow and so on. The cause of damage to the meniscus can be excessive weight, heightened exercise. If the cause of pain in the knees - excess weight, then a person must adhere to a diet in order to lose weight and reduce the burden on your joint. Above, the main reasons were listed, from which it is clear why the knees ache.
Most often, knee pain occurs when an injury occurs. Typically, such damage can occur in the following situations:
- A very strong knee kick, or knee kick on a hard surface.
- Unsuccessful fall on one knee, or both.
- Injury can occur if the knee joint is long in an unnatural condition.
As a rule, immediately after the injury you can see the first symptoms: there will be swelling of the knee, bruising, acute pain in the joint. When the knee is swollen and aching, a very uncomfortable feeling arises in the joint, as if they are prevented from moving. In addition, there may be a feeling of numbness in the knee or even across the entire leg, as well as a feeling of cold. This is due to the fact that nerve endings can be squashed.
To better understand, let's look at the most known types of knee injuries:
- Meniscal damage.
- Injury of tendons or ligaments, stretching or rupture.
- Rupture of knee ligaments.
- Fracture( open or closed) of the lower part of the femur, upper leg or patella. Fracture can occur with a very strong impact directly in the knee, as well as with a strong fall, when the knee is the entire weight of a person.
- Dislocation of the patella, or dislocation of the knee. It can occur when doing any exercise. Such a trauma happens in women or girls at the age from 14 to 19 years. As a result of such damage, a fragment may form inside the knee, which will prevent the normal functioning of the knee in the future.
- Knee dislocation. As practice shows, such a trauma is rare. It can be obtained only with strong muscular effort. If a person dislocates his knee, he should immediately seek medical help in order to avoid serious consequences.
What is arthrosis?
Often, acute pain in the knees does not occur immediately, but after some time. This indicates that the person did not go to the doctor on time and did not take any measures for treatment. In addition, hypothermia of the joint can also cause inflammation, which can develop into a chronic one. There will be pain when walking, it will be hard to stand for a long time. All these reasons can lead to arthrosis of the knee joint - chronic pain in the knees. To avoid the risk of this disease, you need to seek medical help in a timely manner.
What is arthritis?
Arthritis is an inflammation of the joint that results from the fact that the joints were exposed to bacteria. If a person has an acute form of arthritis, then it can be accompanied by an increase in body temperature, chills, fever and acute pain in the joints. With this disease, you can see that the inflamed joint turns red and even swells, while the rest of the body is pale.
Chronic arthritis can occur as a result of the deposition of salts. These formations greatly impede the movement of the joint, as a result of which it eventually solidifies eventually, and its functioning is almost impossible. The pains become very strong, muscle atrophy can occur.
To avoid the occurrence of arthritis, you need to monitor your weight, as excess body weight gives an additional strain on the knee joints. Heavy objects need to be lifted correctly, without making sudden movements. Regular physical exercises will help you in the prevention of any joint disease. It is necessary to reconsider their food, refuse sweets, carbonated drinks. Correct posture is the guarantee of healthy joints, because when you sit with a straight back it looks not only beautiful, but also reduces the load on the joints several times.
Injuries resulting from physical exertion of
Another common cause of these injuries is excessive load on the joint. For example, if a person constantly rides a bicycle, he may well begin an inflammatory process in the knee joint, as a result of which, the knee will begin to ache. People who engage in sports suffer from knee diseases several times more often than people who do not engage in it. Let's consider
the main injuries that can result from a prolonged load on the knee joints:
- Inflammation or tendon damage.
- Occurrence in the joint of tissues or some formations, which can cause pain in the patellar region.
- Inflammation of synovial knee bag.
Now, when the main causes of pain in the knees are dismantled, let's try to figure out how to properly treat them. First of all, you should never engage in self-medication - this will not lead to anything good. All of the above reasons can really affect the pain in the knees, but the true cause can only be revealed by the doctor. Therefore, before starting treatment, consult a doctor.
Once you have a clear idea of if your knees are aching, then you just have to follow the doctors' instructions.
Let's consider some simple recipes that will help to remove swelling or swelling for a while. But keep in mind that these recipes will only have a temporary effect.
- You will need to grind the burdock leaves through a meat grinder or in a blender, mix them with vodka and rub them with damaged areas. This method is good for swelling.
- Remarkable tool - golden mustache. Use it on vodka and rub your knees for the night. Pain immediately decreases.
- Birch leaves can also be used to reduce pain. Attach them to the sore spots, wrap them with gauze and go to rest. In the morning, remove the compress, and you will immediately feel that it has become much easier.
- If you notice that your knees are sore for a long time, but going to the doctor for you is unacceptable, then try every evening to take warm baths with soda. This will reduce pain.
- If you have salt build-up on the joints, then a black radish will help you. Slice her skin and apply to the knee. Start at five minutes, gradually increasing the time to fifteen minutes. The procedures must be carried out within ten days, after which take a break.
- Another recipe that will help get rid of the pain is orange jelly. You will need orange juice and gelatin. After you have prepared the jelly, you will need to eat it three times a day, in the morning, at lunch and at night.
- To prepare the next solution, you need one bay leaf and water. Pour the sheet with water, bring to a boil and simmer for five minutes. Then allow the solution to infuse for two or three hours. After that, you can safely wipe them with inflamed joints.
These simple recipes will help you reduce pain in the knee and relieve swelling. But they can not cure your trauma, complex treatment can be prescribed only by an experienced specialist.
In addition to such recipes, there are several other ways that also help to temporarily reduce the discomfort:
- If the knee is swollen and sore, then an ice pack will help you. You can take the package with ice and attach it to the damaged place. After a while, the pain will begin to recede.
- The application of a fixative bandage can also help. But you must be sure that it can be done with your injury, otherwise you can only aggravate the situation.
- For those who like to run or go in for sports, it will be useful to change sports shoes more often. After all, it has the property of stumbling, which negatively affects the knee joint.
- If the knee hurts, when you sit for a long time in one place, you need to move a little. Sedentary lifestyle or sedentary work is very dangerous - the risk of gaining excess weight develops, which will put stress on the knee joints, and all the time without movement - it is very harmful, the knees stagnate. Therefore, it is very important to monitor the diet and at least a couple of times a week to arrange a training session. Or every morning to do ten minutes of exercise. It will be useful not only for the knees, but for the whole organism.
- Remember that exercises are necessary in order to avoid pain in the joints. A man needs to develop ligaments and knee muscles, since they are responsible for him. It is necessary to perform exercises to strengthen them, because if they are not strong enough, then you can not avoid pain. At the same time, make sure that there is no overexertion - it can also cause inflammation. It is enough to practice two or three times a week under the guidance of a coach, or to do exercises, an easy warm-up yourself, then watching to avoid any unpleasant sensations.
Sergei Bubnovsky: aching knees, what to do?
Sergey Bubnovsky's famous book "Sore knees: what to do?" Will tell you a lot of interesting things. It is written in plain language and it will be clear to any person who does not have medical education. In this book, you can find many answers to your questions. The author will tell you why there are pains in your knees, what is caused, what consequences may be, what not to do to avoid and much more. You will learn what can be done to temporarily reduce pain in the knee joint. In the book Bubnovsky detailed exercises for the prevention of arthritis and arthrosis, exercises that help restore the functioning of the knee after an injury. You will find out why knees begin to ache with age, even if in youth it was not.
In this book, you can find the answer to any of your questions, which is related to diseases of the knees. Here everything is set out simply and in detail. No reader will have any difficulties, the text is easy and understandable. A lot of useful tips and recipes will help in the future to avoid damage not only knee, but also other joints. Be careful, do regular physical activity, watch your weight and way of life and then you will forget what knee pains are.
Pain in the knee joint: causes, treatment. What to do if the
knee arthritis arthritis
This inflammatory disease of the knee joint manifests itself through an increase in temperature in the affected area, severe pain, the intensity of which increases with walking( but also at rest the pain does not leave the patient), the swelling of the joint and its stiffnessmovement, progressive joint deformity. Among the common causes of arthritis can be called heredity, penetration of the knee joint infections, physical inactivity in daily life, unbalanced nutrition.
In this disease, the inflammatory process affects not only the knee joint, but also nearby tendons, other joints and even the eyes. Causes reactive arthritis most often infectious urogenital diseases( gonorrhea, ureoplazma, chlamydia) or intestinal ailments( salmonellosis, dysentery).
Inflammatory disease of the lining of the joint of the synovial membrane lining the inside is characterized by the formation of a so-called effusion, which is collected in an articular bag. Common causes of synovitis are trauma, autoimmune processes, metabolic disorders, etc. The disease is aseptic in nature( ie, there is no infection with synovitis), but in case of infection in the synovial fluid, pus appears, and it is already a purulentsynovitis. This disease is accompanied by dull pain and an unpleasant feeling of bursting from the inside.
This disease is accompanied by degeneration and damage to the surrounding joint of adipose tissue. Hoff's disease is difficult to diagnose, often it is taken for meniscopathy or other pathology. The danger of the disease is that gradually the fat tissue loses its "buffer" protective function. A common cause of the disease is a knee injury, in which the fatty lobes are entangled and swollen. Damaged cells are replaced with fibrous tissue, and it has a completely different structure than fatty tissue, so it can not serve as a buffer.
Serious serious illness, proceeding with a change in the structure of bones. As a result, bone tissue becomes very fragile and vulnerable, a person suffers from frequent fractures. And pain in the knee joint( along with aching pain in the spine and nocturnal cramps) is just a frequent first sign of osteoporosis.
The causative agents of this purulent necrotic process in the bone tissue are bacteria. Practically from the very beginning of the disease, the patient feels a sharp pain that drills from the inside, pain that intensifies, even from the slightest movement. Along with this characteristic symptom, there are others: weakness, fever. The aching knee swells, the skin on it blushes.
This is a serious disease that begins with the melting of bone substance. The process is gradually progressing, capturing all new sites. Bone tuberculosis proceeds with the formation of a purulent fistula or an outward opening of the
cavity. Aching the knee pain what to do?
Pain in the knee to ignore is extremely dangerous. It is not known what is its cause - perhaps the whole blame for the disease, the treatment of which is effective at the early stages. Therefore at the first disturbing signs it is expedient to address for the help to the doctor. To which? It all depends on the situation. If the knee was injured, a surgeon's consultation is necessary. Otherwise it is worth to visit the therapist, who will ask a further survey vector. Most often the patient is referred to an orthopedist, a neurologist, an osteopath or a rheumatologist.
The following research procedures may be required to make an accurate diagnosis:
- a questioning of a patient( clarifying his feelings, the behavior of pain while moving limbs, revealing the patient's history, peculiarities of his work and lifestyle, the occurrence of pain circumstances, etc.);
- examination - sometimes already by external signs an experienced doctor can diagnose or even suspect a particular disease;
- the general or common analysis of a blood( leucocytosis, an anemia, increase in an ESR is found out, conclusions about presence of an inflammation, etc. are made);
- biochemistry( elevated levels of uric acid, for example, can diagnose gout);
- microbiological studies( for example, if suspected of reactive arthritis, scraping from the urethra may be necessary to detect chlamydia);
- serological studies;
- radiography is a very informative method of research in the presence of pain in the knee joint;the picture usually shows pathologies and changes characteristic of a disease;
- magnetic resonance imaging;
- ultrasound - especially informative for suspected traumatic knee injury, meniscopathy, osteoarthritis;
- arthroscopy - is carried out with the help of special equipment for both diagnostic and therapeutic purposes;
- puncture bone biopsy( osteomyelitis or bone tuberculosis is required to confirm the diagnosis);
- puncture of the joint - with the help of a special needle it takes a part of the escudata from the knee joint for further investigation( check the transparency of the material, the level of blood cells and protein in it, the presence of microorganisms, etc.);
- densitometry - this method examines bone density in osteoporosis( or suspected of this disease).
Pain in the knee joint: treatment
The specific list of treatment measures depends on the cause that caused pain in the knee joint. As already mentioned above, there are a great many such diseases and conditions, so self-medication in case of knee arthroplasty is ineffective and even dangerous. To make an accurate diagnosis and appoint competent treatment can only a specialist, a visit to which should not be postponed, if:
- pain in the knee does not abate a long time;
- the intensity of pain does not decrease with time, or, even more so, increases;
- pain arose suddenly and without reason;
- has redness of the knee;
- changed the sensitivity of the knee and adjacent areas;
- there is a deformation of the knee.
In each case, a list of research and treatment activities will be selected individually.
So, depending on the cause that caused pain in the knee joint, the doctor can use the following measures and recommendations in the treatment of the patient:
- decrease or even a complete restriction of physical activity( sometimes it requires a special fixing bandage restraining the knee at rest);
- use of elastic bandage or bandage - contributes to the stabilization of the joint;
- careful long knee joint warm-up before training, gradual increase in load;
- treatment by compresses - the doctor in some cases can recommend warm compresses or warming ointments( to improve microcirculation of tissues);sometimes it is advisable to apply cold compresses( to relieve acute pain, while the procedure time should not exceed 15 minutes);
- drug therapy - so, for example, in the presence of an inflammatory disease of the knee joint, anti-inflammatory drugs are prescribed; if there was a trauma, restoring funds are used;
- surgical intervention;
What to do when the knee joint hurts so that it is impossible to walk?
Arthritis, arthrosis - inflammation of the joint. It is accepted to distinguish monoarthritis( inflammation of one joint) and polyarthritis( inflammation of several joints).Arthritis can occur as a result of an infectious disease, the presence of foci of infection in the body. If the inflammation of the joint has a non-infectious origin, then it is called arthrosis. Osteoarthritis can occur as a result of trauma, allergies, metabolic disorders, nervous system diseases, vitamin deficiencies.
Symptoms: Pain in the joint, especially when moving, restricting joint mobility, swelling, redness over the joint, fever.
Traditional methods of treatment: Full rest, taking drugs that have anti-inflammatory, analgesic and anti-edematous effects.
Non-traditional and folk methods of treatment:
1) Mix 50ml.sunflower oil and bleached oil. Rub the joints at night with arthritis and arthrosis.
2) Take a half-liter bottle of dark glass. Put a piece of camphor inside. Fill the bottle with a third of turpentine, one third with sunflower oil and one third with vodka. Shake before use. Rub dry into the aching joint before going to bed.
3) Rub the pure fir oil into preheated compresses from the heated salt joints. After rubbing compress repeat.
4) Grate the garlic and squeeze the juice. Take 10 drops of garlic juice 4 times a day, washed down with warm milk. Simultaneously, to reduce pain to the sore spot for the night, tie a gauze dressing moistened in garlic juice. Pre-grease the skin with some fat.
5) Take 5 garlic cloves, peel and finely chop. Pour 0.5 liter.vodka and insist in a dark place for 10 days. Take a tincture of 1 teaspoon 3 times a day for 30 minutes before eating.
6) Take 3 heads of garlic, peel and grind into a gruel. Squeeze juice from 10 lemons. There also put 1 teaspoon of horseradish. All mixed and infused for 1 week in a warm dark place. Take 1 teaspoon of elixir, diluted in 1 glass of cold water, 2 times a day.
7) Eat 20 cherries daily.
8) Stir 2 tablespoons of salt in warm water, soak a towel in this water and wipe the sick joints. Be sure to drink 1 glass of water from boiled potatoes.
9) Drink decoction from potatoes in the morning on an empty stomach, then in the daytime and at bedtime. It is also recommended to eat 1-2 potatoes - raw finely ground on a grater with a peel.
10) Daily for a long time to drink on an empty stomach for 0.5-1 a glass of fresh carrot juice.
11) Mix the juice of carrots and celery in a ratio of 1: 1.Drink 0.5-0.7 cup 3 times daily before meals.
12) Add 20gr.fruits of barberry 0,5.boiling water and insist for 24 hours. Drink during the day.
13) Pour 1 tablespoon of dry shredded herb wormwood 1 cup of boiling water, insist 2-3 hours. To apply for compresses.
14) Add 30 gr.grass horsetail field 1 glass of boiling water. Insist 30 minutes and strain. Take 2-3 glasses a day.
15) Add 15g.rhizome with the roots of angelica officinalis 1 cup of boiling water, insist 15 minutes and strain. Rinse the affected joints 4-5 times a day with arthritis and arthrosis.
16) Pour 15-20gr.grass, turn 1 cup of boiling water, insist 1 hour and strain. Rub the diseased joints.
17) Pour 1 tablespoon chopped dry herb St. John's wort 1 cup of boiling water, leave for 20-30 minutes and drain. Take 1 tablespoon 3-4 times a day. The same infusion to rub the sore spots.
18) Pour 3-4gr.dry kidney birch white 0.5L.water and boil for 15-20 minutes. Take 0.5 glasses 3-4 times a day.
19) Add 10gr.kidney pine 1 glass of water and boil for 15 minutes. Cool and drain. To drink during the day.
20) Add 50 gr.bark cherry bark with 1 glass of vodka. Insist week. Rub into the affected joints 2 times a day.
21) Add 7gr.dry crushed herb nettle 1 cup of boiling water, insist 15-20 minutes and strain. Take 1 tablespoon 3 times a day.
many options to go to the doctor
Revise first the food. Clean the fatty and fatty foods. Massage the cream with a massage tentorium. It helps a lot even with rheumatoid palaarthritis.
What kind of blood group?
One option is chronic dehydration. Drink a little?that's it. My knee was hurting.long and hard. I started to drink water and eat according to the blood group. To the doctor did not go. The knee has passed and does not hurt. But as soon as I forget a few days about the water, immediately my knee starts to puff when walking. I am again for the water! And I eat only by my blood group.
The same story with his son. He is a volleyball player with 32 years of experience. Doctor. They began to drink water and eat on the blood group - the knee has passed!
Before this was skeptical.
Drink painkillers, put a knee retainer and go to the doctor.
An anesthetic can be drunk, but it does not eliminate the cause, and self-medication does not need to be dealt with. You can make an appointment at https: //docdoc.ru/? Pid = 5875 to the best specialists. Do not pull.can only get worse