Pain in the legs with osteochondrosis
"Doctor, is it an osteochondrosis?" - such a question is often heard by surgeons and rheumatologists from patients with characteristic complaints: "Nemet's leg" "sticks to knee", "hard to walk."Pain in the legs with osteochondrosis is the first signal of the need for consultation with a specialist. And if earlier this diagnosis was a "privilege" of the stronger sex after forty, and women faced this disease, approaching the climax, but today this name is familiar to young people.
What is the reason for the development of such a serious disease?
- Injuries to the joints.
- Infections, intoxication.
- Flat feet. Defects in the development of bones. For example, the displacement of the patella.
- A sedentary lifestyle.
- Heavy physical exertion, weight lifting.
- Malnutrition or malnutrition, leading to metabolic disorders. For example, overweight increases the burden on all types of joints, and metabolic abnormalities that are typical for obesity contribute to reducing the restoration of articular cartilage.
- Uneven load distribution associated with wearing weights on one shoulder or in one hand.
- Addiction to the wrong "habitual" postures, causing a violation of blood and lymph flow.
- When wearing inconvenient, narrow shoes or shoes on stiletto he not only hurt his legs, but also suffer joints.
- Lack of physical training and, as a result, uneven development of bones and muscles.
- Age changes, metabolic disorders and regeneration, characteristic of elderly people.
Lower limb osteochondrosis
Lower limb osteochondrosis is a term that unites disorders in the structure and motor activity of various leg joints. The very word "osteochondrosis" means thinning or destruction of the cartilaginous tissue covering the articular surfaces of bones. After all, the smoothness and elasticity of the cartilaginous surfaces sliding in the joint bag provides freedom and ease of movement.
Numerous factors lead to loosening and flaking of individual areas of the cartilaginous tissue, which causes compaction and uneven erasure of other parts. Further progress of osteochondrosis leads to a number of diseases. When the movement is traumatized and bone tissue, located under the cartilage, which causes osteoarthritis. The edges of the thinned cartilage grow in the space of the joint bag and ossify. Such outgrowths - osteophytes, not only impede motor activity, but also pinch vessels and nerves, which causes swelling, numbness of the legs.
Symptomatic diagnosis of
Symptomatic diagnosis is very difficult in the early stages of the disease. Although the treatment of osteochondrosis of the legs in the early stages almost always yields positive results. Symptoms are expressed weakly, impermanently and are accepted by patients for an accident. Self-diagnosis at later stages is often erroneous, and self-medication leads to a worsening of the condition. Only a specialist based on data from laboratory and instrumental studies can differentiate osteochondrosis among a variety of other diseases with similar manifestations-gout, osteoarthritis, joint pain with influenza. What symptoms should alert and become a reason to call a doctor?
- Characteristic "crunches" in the joints.
- Pain in the leg can be aching or harsh - "shooting", with walking and load.
- Loss of sensitivity.
- Seals and an increase in the size of the joints associated with the inflammatory process.
- Joint deformation, characteristic of late stages.
- Decreased motor activity. Slimming and dystrophy of the extremities.
Osteochondrosis of the toes has a similar symptomatology and causes, typical for other joint osteochondrosis.
of the Knee Joint. The severity of the lesion and its localization make it possible to systemize: König's disease - the destruction of the cartilaginous tissue, Larsen's disease - Johansson's disease - the degenerative processes of the patellar articular surface and, the most serious Osgood-Schlatter disease, is the deformation of the tuberosus tuberosity.
Why convulsions and numbness of cheeks, arms, other limbs with osteochondrosis
Often, patients with osteochondrosis complain that the hands or feet periodically numb. At the same time, they often do not even know about their disease. Numbness can be accompanied by tingling, constriction, burning or a feeling of creepy crawling. Sometimes the limb even loses its temperature sensitivity and can not distinguish between cold and heat.
Certainly, numbness is not the first symptom of osteochondrosis, but it indicates its neglected course and lack of treatment. Often, before the limb begins to grow numb, regular pain, stiffness and mobility disorders are observed. Sometimes it can be accompanied by even painful cramps.
If the arm or leg is numb, this indicates that there is an inflection of the nerve or vessel. Because of this, the limb does not receive enough oxygen. If the time is not eliminated jamming, there may be a complete loss of sensitivity. And in deeply neglected cases - loss of mobility and even partial gangrene.
When one of the nerves is clamped in the osteochondrosis of the cervical region, one can often grow limp. This can be a partial loss of sensitivity, for example, in the left hand, shoulder, or full - of the entire left hand. Often, squeezing a nerve or vessel in the cervical region leads to a numbness in the skin of the cheek, ear, or chin.
In the lumbar region, pathological sensitivity in the lower limbs is observed. Especially often it appears after a long sitting in a forced position and is typical for people leading a sedentary lifestyle: drivers, programmers, office workers.
Identifying the cause of an unpleasant
symptom Numbness should not be considered an independent disease and symptomatic treatment. It is extremely important to identify the cause of loss of sensitivity in time, otherwise it will progress with time.
Very often, when the left arm or leg is numb, for example, patients begin to take uncontrolled anti-inflammatory and pain medications. But they only stop pain for a short time, and in large quantities such treatment has side effects on the liver.
To find out the exact cause of numbness and leg cramps, you need to see a neurologist. In addition to visual examination, the doctor will prescribe radiography, computed tomography or MRI of the spine.
With the help of the picture it is possible to reliably determine not only the vertebral column affected by the osteochondrosis, but also to find out which vertebrae has shifted. Often the displacement of the vertebra during osteochondrosis is accompanied by a herniated intervertebral disk.
Appearance of numbness in other diseases
If the picture shows no special changes in the spinal column, the doctor should suspect another pathology. For example, loss of sensitivity of the left arm or leg can occur with thrombosis of the corresponding vessels or after a right-sided stroke.
This symptom also often appears in advanced stages of diabetes mellitus and obliterating endarteritis, when the vessels are overgrown with connective tissue and clogged.
Less often, arms and legs become numb when the nerve is trapped in the bone channel( tunnel syndrome) and with Raynaud's disease. Also, paresthesia of the legs and hands are characteristic when there is a lack of vitamin B12, which is responsible for nerve conduction, and all kinds of intoxication.
Treating the pathology of
In order to get rid of seizures and restore sensitivity, it is important to eliminate the displacement of the vertebrae, which squeeze the vessel or nerve. To do this, apply manual therapy and massage. After the displacement is eliminated, it is important to fix the result by strengthening the muscles of the spine so that it does not happen again. For these purposes, therapeutic exercise is used.
If the displacement is accompanied by degeneration of the intervertebral disc, the doctor appoints, in combination with exercise, the effects of currents, laser and treatment with drugs that stimulate blood circulation and restore cartilage.
Causes of the disease
When the nerve endings in the lumbar spine are jammed, an unpleasant pain syndrome( in the form of lumbago or hypersensitivity) gives to the lower limbs, affecting the hip, knees and even feet, most often in low-active people with a sedentary lifestyle. The following factors may provoke and aggravate the course of the disease:
- infectious diseases, joint injuries;
- various kinds of defects of the lower extremities, for example, flat feet;
- excessive physical activity( lifting weights) or vice versa, their absence;
- is a disorder of metabolic processes, resulting in malnutrition( for example, obesity entails an excessive load on the entire articular "mechanism" of a person);
- sedentary work increases the load by 30% and shifts the center of gravity;
- regular wearing of shoes with heels above 5 cm;
- underdeveloped muscular framework;
- age changes in the body.
All this provokes and aggravates the course of the disease, deformity, thinning, destruction of the joints occurs in the lower extremities, which leads to partial and sometimes complete loss of motor activity. At an early stage, when the disease is amenable to complete cure, it can be diagnosed only in 3-5% of cases. Later in the later stages of treatment is aimed at eliminating the process of destruction, as well as the removal of pain and inflammatory syndrome.
The first symptoms that are worth paying attention to are pain in the legs with osteochondrosis, they are sharp, shooting back to the lumbar region. Moreover, men are mainly affected by the disease, in women the symptoms of osteochondrosis testify to the presence of osteoarthritis of an equally dangerous ill-treatable disease.
Symptoms of osteochondrosis of the lower limbs are similar to some other diseases and it is impossible to establish a diagnosis independently without certain studies performed by a doctor alone. Symptoms that may indicate a disease:
- crunching, pulling pain when moving;
- convulsive muscle contraction;
- skin in lesion meta has a red, sometimes crimson shade;
- feet constantly or periodically numb, sensitivity decreases;
- occurring in the joints of the inflammatory process leads to their densification, proliferation, and later deformities, most often with foot injuries;
- limbs are thinned, impaired motor activity.
All these symptoms may also indicate the development of gout, osteoarthritis of the foot, knee or hip joint, sometimes occur in diabetes mellitus, inadequate intake of cobalamin( B12), less often diagnosed with Raynaud's disease. Therefore, before the appointment of treatment is important to conduct a thorough diagnosis, which confirms or refutes the presence of your osteochondrosis of the lower extremities.
This can be indicated by the results of an MRI, radiographic and computed tomography study. Having studied the picture, the doctor determines the localization and the degree of pathological changes caused by osteochondrosis( or other ailment) as a result of which your legs become numb and aching. In addition, clinical, as well as biochemical analysis of blood, urine, ultrasound examination of the vessels of the affected area will not be superfluous.
Methods of treatment of the disease
If all the examinations indicate that you have osteochondrosis, the doctor promptly appoints treatment with an individual approach to each patient. Therapy as for any types of osteochondrosis is complex, this includes medication, manual, physiotherapy and physical therapy.
Medication therapy involves taking painkillers, inflammatory drugs, most often NSAIDs, and less often hormone treatment because of their detrimental effects on the general condition of the body. Also, patients with osteochondrosis of the lower extremities are recommended to take chondroprotectors, glucosamine and vitamin-mineral complexes, whose action is directed to the restoration of the affected bone-cartilage tissue, metabolic processes, and physiotherapy procedures( electrophoresis, magnetotherapy, etc.) are prescribed along with them for better digestion. Sometimes a patient is required to take sedatives, because a constant feeling of pain leads to a psychoemotional disorder.
Further, after the acute pain syndrome is removed, the patient is shown a massage that will help normalize blood circulation, relax muscle tension, neutralize stagnant phenomena of the affected area, and also ease pressure on the nerve roots. Not bad results can be observed after visiting the manual therapist, who by trained movements improves the condition of the joints from the spine to the foot.
The field of all performed procedures the doctor recommends continuing the treatment, performing special gymnastic exercises, the selection of which is based on the severity of the disease, as well as the physical and age characteristics of the patient. If the conservative method of treatment does not bring the desired results, the disease is severe, then a decision is made to conduct an operative intervention to eliminate pathological changes in the joints of the lower limbs.
If your legs are numb from time to time, you feel painful pains, crunch when you move, do not let things go by themselves, visit a doctor until the disease has become difficult. Qualified treatment of osteochondrosis of all kinds at an early stage is almost always a pledge of complete recovery, the main thing is to turn to a specialist in time for help.
Osteochondrosis: treatment, symptoms, causes, prevention, diagnosis |spinomed.ru
Osteochondrosis( synonym - DDTP) is a degenerative-destructive spinal lesion, which involves the damage of the vertebral bodies, articular apparatus, ligamentous apparatus and intervertebral discs. This disease is spread fairly evenly in all countries - from 45 to 85% of the population suffers from this disease. The onset of osteochondrosis occurs in patients older than 30-35 years, but there are cases of an earlier onset of the disease. Men and women suffer from about the same frequency.
- Diseases of the foot causing overload of the spine - this includes flat feet, clubfoot( varus deformity of the foot), valgus deformation of the foot;
- Wearing tight and uncomfortable shoes for a long time( also cause an overload of the spine);
- Overweight and obesity;
- Athletes who abruptly give up their training and classes;
- Metabolic disorders;
- Professional features - weight lifting, frequent turns and jerking of the body, work in an uncomfortable position of the body;
- Frequent and prolonged hypothermia;
- Specific climate, both in the place of residence and in the workplace - low air temperatures and high humidity.
When the effect of one or more causative factors starts the development of the disease. It is accepted to divide it into four main stages:
- The first stage of .There is a decrease in the amount of moisture in the core of the intervertebral disc, it becomes more flat, the distance between the vertebrae decreases. The cartilage is covered with minor cracks.
- The second stage of .Because of the reduced distance between the vertebrae, the muscular and ligamentous apparatus of the vertebrae sag. This leads to pathological mobility of vertebral bodies, to their slippage and displacement.
- The third stage of the .Due to progressive processes in the spine, extrusion( protrusion) of the intervertebral discs, subluxation of the vertebrae occurs.
- The fourth stage of .Between the vertebrae appear bone spines( osteophytes), which are aimed at eliminating the mobility of the vertebrae, preventing dislocations. Over time, they become so much that the affected vertebrae lose their full mobility. In this case, traumatization of blood vessels and nerves occurs near the vertebrae and leaves the spinal column.
The patient does not have clinical manifestations( pain sensations) in the first and last stages of the disease.
There are many classifications of osteochondrosis. Each doctor chooses the most acceptable for himself. The following classifications are most often used:
Classification for lesions of the spine:
- Extensive( common) osteochondrosis - affects 2 or more spine sections.
Classification by degree of intervertebral disc changes( radiographic stages):
- 0 stage - no disk change;
- 1st stage - minor changes, including maximum internal discontinuities;
- Stage 2 - pronounced disc changes while maintaining the outer surface;
- 3 stage - affects the entire disk completely( cracks with spreading to the outer surface, extruding the disc from under the vertebral bodies, etc.).
Classification according to clinical manifestations and degree of disruption of the functioning of the spine:
- Stage 1 - the functioning of the spine has not been changed, the patient feels a slight soreness in the lesion;
- 2 stage - the functioning of the spine is disrupted( there are subluxations of the vertebral bodies, protrusion of the discs, pinching of the nerves), pain in the lesion is intensified;
- 3 stage - the spine deforms, there are herniated intervertebral discs, the pain is significant;
- Stage 4 - the patient has difficulty moving, the mobility of the spine decreases, pain at the slightest movement. The patient is given a disability.
Symptoms of osteochondrosis
Symptoms of osteochondrosis depend on the area of the spine and the degree of disturbances occurring in it.
For the detailed clinical picture of osteochondrosis of the cervical spine, the following symptoms are characteristic:
- Visual acuity disorder;
- Flashes of "flies" in front of the eyes and the appearance of color spots;
- Hearing loss;
- Headache in the occiput, temporal and parietal regions, intensified by movement of the cervical spine;
- Loss of consciousness;
- Hoarseness of voice or its weakening;
- Numbness and loss of sensation on the face, neck and hands;
- Tooth decay;
- Blood pressure jumps.
For osteochondrosis of the thoracic spine, the following symptoms are typical:
- Pains in the heart area, continuing for a long time, aching or pressing, often sharp, stitching, sharp, patients can show a specific point of soreness;
- Numbness of the skin in the chest, abdomen and back;
- Pains in the spine, especially between the scapulae, quite pronounced;
- Pain when raising hands;
- Pain with a sharp and deep breath, and later join and with exhalation;
- Pain, discomfort and difficulty during body tilting in either direction.
For osteochondrosis of the lumbar and sacral parts of the spine, the following symptoms are typical:
- Soreness in the lumbar and sacral spine region( lumbalgia), which can give to one or both legs, amplifying with any movement of the spine in the affected area;
- Feet freezes at a comfortable temperature for the rest of the body;
- Almost constant tension in the back muscles, especially the lumbar region;
- Sensation of numbness, crawling and tingling on the skin of the legs and buttocks;
- Varicose veins on the legs;
- Violation of potency in men;
- Pale skin on the legs;
- Irregular menstruation in women.
With prolonged and neglected osteochondrosis, when the affected vertebrae join together, the patient is only concerned about the impossibility of movements in this or that part of the spine, tenderness, as a rule, decreases or disappears altogether.
First of all, the doctor conducts a survey and examination of the patient, establishing a preliminary diagnosis. To confirm it, additional methods of examination are appointed. In osteochondrosis, they are only instrumental, because the laboratory( analyzes) will not show any confirmatory changes.
The main diagnostic methods are as follows:
- X-ray examination. It allows to determine the degree of lesion of the vertebrae, their location, bone formation. By indirect methods, the condition of the bone canals and intervertebral discs can be determined;
- Computed tomography( CT).It allows to determine the state of intervertebral discs, their structure and shape, deformation of the vertebrae and compression of nerve endings and roots;
- Magnetic resonance imaging( MRI).It allows to determine minor violations in the spine and is assigned in cases when the CT post remains controversial;
- Ultrasonic Doppler. It allows to reveal the degree of blood flow disturbance in vessels feeding the spinal cord and other organs;
- Myelography. Method of radiography of the spine using contrast medium. Allows to reveal intervertebral hernia.
Treatment of osteochondrosis
Conservative treatment of
In the treatment of osteochondrosis, conservative methods of treatment are primarily used. Thus the approach to each patient should be individual and complex. Conservative methods of treatment can be divided into 4 main groups:
- Diet( the basis of proper nutrition).
Medication for osteochondrosis
Medications used in the treatment of osteochondrosis should be used during periods of exacerbations. They contribute to the reduction of symptoms, and also affect some causative factors of the development of the disease. The main groups of drugs used in the treatment of osteochondrosis:
- NSAIDs. Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs have analgesic, anti-inflammatory effects, and also reduce the elevated temperature of affected tissues of the spine and its structures. With a pronounced symptomatology, the first days of exacerbation of the disease are prescribed in the form of injections - Dicloberl, Movalis, Baralgin, etc. The rate of use is 1-2 times a day. After that, they switch to tablet formulations with a course of treatment of 10-30 days, if necessary and longer. These are Pentalgin, Nimid, Nurofen, Celecoxib, etc. The frequency of admission is 1 to 4 times a day. Also, in combination with pills and injections, ointments or creams are shown that are applied to the skin in the area of the spine injury 1-3 times a day - Diclofenac, Nurofen, Nimulide, etc.
- Muscle relaxants. Preparations of this group perfectly cope with increased muscle tone, relaxing the striated muscle fibers and easing the patient's condition. On average, the course of treatment is about 1 month. With severe symptoms, treatment begins with injectable forms of medications - Midokalm, switching to tablets after a few days - Miodocal, Sirdalud, Baclofen, etc. Dosages should be started with minimal, gradually increasing to achieve a therapeutic effect, after which also gradually reducing to their complete abolition.
- Chondroprotectors. Medications reduce the processes of cartilage destruction and contribute to their recovery. They are used both in the injectable form intraarticularly or intramuscularly( Arteparon, Mukosat), and in the tablet form( Chondroxide, Structum).The course of treatment varies from 1 to 3-4 months, depending on the form of release and the active substance.
Several additional groups are used as additional medicines:
- Vitamins. Accelerate the processes of tissue repair, normalize nerve conduction, accelerate metabolism, etc. Almost always, these drugs for osteochondrosis are prescribed in the form of injections, courses for 10 days. These are vitamins B1, B2, B6, E.
- Angioprotectors. These drugs normalize the blood flow in the veins and arteries, restore the muscle tone of the vessels, restore metabolism. The most commonly used tableted form of release - Detraleks, Flebodia, Curantil. Duration of treatment with these drugs is from 1 to 3 months. Also in extreme cases, an injection of angioprotectors is possible for the first 5-10 days, with the subsequent transition to tablets - Trental, Pentoxifylline.
- Glucocorticosteroids. They have anti-inflammatory, anti-edematous actions, strengthen the work of NSAIDs and muscle relaxants. Depending on the severity of the patient's condition, they are given in the form of injections intramuscularly or intra-articularly( Diprospan, Flosteron, Metipred), or in the form of oral tablets( Medrol, Prednisone).The course of treatment is selected individually, from several days to several weeks. The drug should be withdrawn with a gradual decrease in dosage.
- Biogenic stimulators. They accelerate metabolism, stimulate tissue repair, reduce inflammation and swelling of tissues, and much more. Most often used in injection form( FBS, Plasmol, Aloe) and somewhat less often in the form of tablets or other forms for oral administration( Peloidin, Aloe).The course of treatment can range from 1 week to 2-3 months, depending on the severity of the disease.
Physiotherapeutic treatment of osteochondrosis
Physiotherapeutic measures in combination with medicines allow to accelerate the healing processes, and also prolong the period of remission when used outside of exacerbations. Methods of physiotherapy are many and most of them are well practiced in the treatment of osteochondrosis:
- Electrophoresis. Depending on the drug that is used in this procedure, there is an anesthetic or muscle relaxant effects. There is also an improvement in metabolism and normalization of blood flow in the affected tissues. Acupuncture Acupuncture. With the help of special thinnest needles and their influence on the active points located on the skin of the patient, an analgesic effect is achieved, the reducing and metabolic processes are stimulated, the inflammation decreases.
- Magnetotherapy. Reduces pain, swelling and inflammation of tissues, accelerates nerve conduction, normalizes metabolic processes
- Manual therapy. The mobility in the joints of the spine is restored, the pain syndrome decreases.
- Massage. Normalizes muscle tone, eliminates pain in the back, restores nervous conduction.
- LFK.Restoration of mobility of the spine, reduction of pain, restoration of the habitual way of life, strengthening of the muscular backbone, relaxation of the muscles of the back, acceleration of metabolism.
- Spinal cord trauma. The mobility of the spine is restored, prevents the progression of the disease and the development of complications, anesthetizes.
- Laser therapy. It improves blood supply, stimulates the regeneration of tissues, reduces pain and inflammation, reduces swelling in the tissues of the spine.
- Thermotherapy. Anesthetic effect, normalization of the blood and lymph flow through the vessels, reduction of inflammation in the tissues, acceleration of the restoration of the cartilaginous tissue.
- Mud treatment( peloidotherapy).Reduces pain in the spine, reduces muscle spasm, somewhat reduces inflammation, improves blood circulation and metabolism.
One patient can be assigned as one physiotherapy exercise, and their complex. It depends on the severity of the process of osteochondrosis and on accompanying pathologies. The duration of treatment is on average 10-15 days. During the year it is recommended to repeat 3-4 times. Thus, it is possible to reduce the frequency of exacerbations and the rate of progression of osteochondrosis several times.
Sanatorium treatment for osteochondrosis is effective after the end of the acute period of the disease and during periods of remission, is a good preventive method of exacerbations and disease progression. In the sanatoriums patients are given classical methods of physiotherapy( mud treatment, mineral and salt baths, electrophoresis, magnetotherapy, etc.).Also, thanks to clean and fresh air, the metabolism is accelerated, the processes of destruction of the cartilaginous tissue are reduced, the general background of the patient's mood is increased, the body's resistance to concomitant diseases increases.
The main resorts used for the treatment of osteochondrosis:
Traditional medicine - treatment of osteochondrosis folk remedies
Osteochondrosis of the spine is the degeneration of the intervertebral disk tissues with a weakening of its damping properties. The lesion of the intervertebral disc occurs due to his repeated traumas( lifting of gravity, excessive load, falls, etc.) and age-related changes. It can develop in any joint, but most often the intervertebral discs are affected. Depending on the location of the cervical, thoracic and lumbar osteochondrosis. Cervical osteochondrosis is a scourge of modern society.
Treatment of osteochondrosis folk remedies:
Celery from osteochondrosis.
In diseases of the spine, celery is useful. The recipe is as follows: 3-4 grams of crushed root celery pour 1 liter of warm water, insist 8 hours, strain. Take 1 dessert spoon 3 times daily before meals. You can take as a treatment and seeds of celery. To do this, 1 tablespoon of seeds( preferably shredded), pour 2 cups of warm boiled water for 2 hours, strain. Take 1 tablespoon 3 times daily before meals. Taking medicinal infusions, you need to remember that you need to drink them all the time, not missing the tricks. Then the result will not take long.
Roots of of sunflower from osteochondrosis.
Salt in the joints can be dissolved with tea from the roots of sunflower. To do this, they must first be prepared: the thick parts of the root of the sunflower are laid for storage in washed and dry form from autumn. Before use, the root is crushed to the size of beans and boiled in enameled dishes: 3 liters of water - a glass of roots. They boil for about 3 minutes. Tea should be drunk within 2 - 3 days. The same roots can be used several times. Only the second time they boil for 5 minutes, the third - 10 - 15. Each portion of tea again drink within 2 - 3 days. Then the procedure is repeated. Drink such a decoction for a month. It is better if the food is plant. This tea is drunk in large doses in half an hour after a meal. In this case, the salt begins to come out only after 2-3 weeks, the urine will be rusty. Drink until it becomes clear, like water. These days from the menu it is necessary to exclude sharp and salty.
Mother-and-stepmother will help with cervical osteochondrosis.
Yellow flowers of mother-and-stepmother with stems cut and pour with ammonia. Leave for 1 month in a dark place. Strain and lubricate sore spots. Do not rub it in any way! The pain will go away!
Horseradish leaves will help with cervical osteochondrosis.
With cervical osteochondrosis, attach the horseradish sheet to the neck with the underside and wrap it with a woolen scarf or handkerchief. The procedure is best done at night, with severe pain it is possible during the day. It helps 100%.
of Marena from osteochondrosis.
High efficiency is proved at deducing of salt deposits from joints of hands and feet at an osteochondrosis. Prepare the infusion of madder as follows: 1 teaspoon of the crushed roots of the madder, pour a glass of water and boil for 10 minutes in a water bath. Cool, filter. Drink broth in the morning and in the evening for 100 grams before eating. You can grind powder into the root 1 gram 3 times a day, drinking 50-100 grams of warm water. This infusion is very helpful.
Recommendations for osteochondrosis.
The most important thing is keeping your posture and sitting properly. If you have osteochondrosis, then not every chair is suitable, but only stiff. It is not recommended to sit on upholstered furniture. The fact is that an excessive load on the spine helps to avoid such a situation, when the body is supported by sciatic tubercles. This is possible only on hard chairs. Special requirements for the height of the chair. It should be level with the legs. This means that your feet should rest on the floor, and there should be no free space under the knees when they are bent. That is, the legs should be like an additional support point. For people of small stature, a bench under your feet is useful. But this is not all wisdom. Change the position of the legs and do their warm-up every 15-20 minutes to ensure blood flow to all tissues without exception. If you are to spend a lot of time in a sitting position, be sure to make sure that your back is snug against the back of the chair. Do not tilt the head so as not to strain the muscles of the body.
If you have to stand for a long time, a big load falls on the spine, especially on the lower back. To help the spine reduce the load, change the position every 10-15 minutes. It is necessary to lean on one leg or the other. You can walk on the spot, that is, do not stand with a pillar, but move. From time to time, you have to bend back, stretching your arms upwards, taking a deep breath. These exercises are necessary in order to relieve fatigue of the muscles of the back, neck, shoulder girdle. There is another little trick that helps to relieve the spine. Examples for women: For example, when you wash dishes or iron clothes, you have to put one or the other foot on the podstavochku - a box, a small bench. Ironing is better at all while sitting. Vacuuming, too, must be able to competently. The main thing is to avoid a low inclination of the body or head. For this purpose, the hose of the vacuum cleaner can be made more authentic. When you have to clean up under the table or bed, you must first stand on one knee, and then on the other.
If you need to lift the object from the floor, it is recommended to squat or bend over, bending your legs and leaning your hand against the floor or table. And the most common rule, which must be remembered always and everywhere, if you want to keep the spine healthy, try to overload it as little as possible.
Following these recommendations, the spine will stop bothering you.
Procedures for the treatment of osteochondrosis.
Prepare the following ointment: Composition: Valerian root crushed, sifted through a fine sieve) - 60 g;rhizome of calamus ayr - 60 g;rhizome and roots of elecampane high - 60 g;St. John's wort - 60 g;leaves peppermint-60 g;herb yarrow is 60 g;hawthorn flowers - 60 g;herbs lemon balm - 60 g;fruits of mountain ash - 60 g;grass alternating - 60 g;grass celandine large -30 g;leaves of plantain large - 60 g;the root of a large burdock is 60 g;birch mushroom( chaga) -120 g;grass immortelle sandy - 60 g;beans( ground grain) - 60 g;ground corn grain -60 g;Ground grain of oats -60 g. The obtained mass is crushed very thoroughly, mixed and scattered into 8 bottles of 0.5 liters( each bottle is filled with 1/3 volume).Then add unrefined vegetable oil to them( in the remaining 2/3 of the empty space).Fill the bottles tightly with stoppers and put in a dark place for 2 months, shaking daily, so that the sediment drifts off the bottom and mixes with the contents. After two months, mix a mixture of all the bottles into a large enamel saucepan and heat to 60 °, but not higher. After heating, the mixture is again bottled and kept in a dark place for exactly one month, shaking daily. After 3 months you will receive a medical extract, which is used for external use.
For the treatment of angina pectoris, atherosclerosis and other elderly diseases, the self-heating of the head is performed. To do this, the whole surface of the head needs to be covered with ointment, then massaged for 25-40 minutes. The procedure is done in the evening. After the massage, do not wash off the ointment, but simply cover your head with a towel until the morning. In the morning, wash your head with soap until the ointment is completely eliminated. The procedures should be performed 10 times a day, then make a break for 20 days and repeat the course of treatment. In the treatment of osteochondrosis ointment should be rubbed along the entire vertebral column and ribs, with movements from the spine to the ends of the ribs. In the region of the coccyx, the movements must first be clockwise with the knuckles of the fingers of the right hand, then counterclockwise with the knuckles of the left hand. To achieve a general health effect, the ointment is rubbed all over the body, while the massage is combined with gymnastics. The task of this procedure is to to set up the kidneys and gallbladder, to cleanse blood, lymph and release the clamped nerves and tendons.
In parallel with taking medications, the patient should patiently do gymnastic exercises.
- Lie on your back, cross arms, put them around your neck and 2 minutes vibrate and swing your whole body, imitating the movements of fish in the water.
- Lie on your back, put a pillow under your head, stretch out your arms and legs, wiggle them in different directions for 2-3 minutes, shake them.
- Lie on your back, put your hands on your chest, open your hands, connect your finger pads, push them against each other and relax. Shorten fingers, put on the stomach and drive them down and up the stomach. Then make so closed palms.
- Lying on your back, raise your legs up, push your knees apart, close your feet and move your legs up and down 10-15 times.
- Lie on your stomach. Clasp your hands in the castle on your coccyx. In this situation, try to raise your head, chest and legs.
Exercises do 2 times a day, starting at 5 minutes and gradually increasing the time of the gym. Usually, after an intensive two-week course of diet in conjunction with gymnastics and herbs, patients feel much better.
More exercises from cervical osteochondrosis are at the Forum. Cysts ordinary from osteochondrosis.
With advanced forms of osteochondrosis, the crayfish facilitates the complete dissolution of salt deposits.1- 2 tablespoons of herbs pour a glass of boiling water, insist 3- 4 hours, drain. Add honey to taste and drink 1/4 or 1/2 cup infusion 3-4 times a day in between meals.
Ointment with hops from osteochondrosis.
Grind 1 tbsp.a spoonful of hop powder from 1 tbsp.a spoon of unsalted lard or fresh butter. Lubricate this ointment sore spot. Hops cones have an anti-inflammatory, analgesic effect. In combination with pork lard or butter relieve pain and relieve inflammation.
With polyarthritis, osteochondrosis will help you. Tincture of leaves, bulbs, arrows of Indian onions. Take 1 medium sized bulb, gently remove roots, 2 leaves, one flower arrow. All is well to wash, finely cut with a knife, put in a dark glass container, pour 1 liter of medical alcohol. Infuse 2 weeks in a dark, cool place. This tincture very well helps with the deposition of salts, heel spurs, polyarthritis, osteochondrosis. Tincture of bulbs of Indian onion. Take 2 large bulbs, rinse well, finely chopped, put in a glass jar, pour 0.5 liters of vodka, cover with a plastic lid. Insist 3 weeks, often shake while insisting. Do compresses with osteochondrosis. Tincture in eucalyptus oil. In a wooden mortar, knead a little 2 large sheets of Indian onion, mix with 20 ml of eucalyptus oil( sold at a pharmacy) and approximately 50-70 g of medical alcohol. Rub the sick joints and wrap them with a woolen shawl.
Note: Indian onion is poisonous, therefore it is better to use dishes, boards and knives for cooking tinctures and ointments, which are not used for anything. Some people have an allergic reaction, so it is better to first make a test at the elbow bend. But there is this plant and a big plus - tinctures and ointments will give the sick person a break from pain, and at this time you can calmly and adequately pick up complex treatment.
Magnet will relieve pain in osteochondrosis.
With polyarthritis and osteochondrosis ordinary magnets of different sizes and shapes will help you. Wherever there is pain-in the knee and hip joints, in the neck-collar zone or lower back, put magnets on these places, or lie on them. It takes half an hour - an hour and the pain goes away.
The mixture will ease the condition with osteochondrosis.
In the treatment of osteochondrosis, radiculitis and joint diseases there is an effective folk recipe: Take a fresh chicken egg, put it in a glass and pour it with acetic essence. Cover the glass with a lid and put it for 5 days in a dark place. After that, crush the egg directly in a glass and stir until a homogeneous mass, add a tablespoon of sunflower oil. The resulting mixture of sodium is a sore spot. Do not be afraid to get a burn.
Dandelion treats osteochondrosis.
Available to all plants for the treatment of deforming arthrosis, arthritis, osteochondrosis - dandelion medicinal .But it should not be used for gastrointestinal disorders and pronounced hypotonic dyskinesia of the gallbladder.1 tbsp.crushed roots pour 1 tbsp.hot water, to stand on a water bath for 15 minutes, an hour to insist, drain. Drink warm in 1/3 of st.3-4 times a day for half an hour before meals. The roots of dandelion contribute to the restoration of cartilaginous tissue, the dissolution of salts, restore the mobility of joints. For greater efficiency of such treatment, twice a day rub joints with tincture of elderberry berries red. Fill the fresh berries with a glass jar for 3/4 of the volume, top up with vodka, close the lid and insist in a dark place for at least a month.
Celery is odorous with osteochondrosis.
In diseases of the spine, celery is useful. The recipe is this: 3-4 grams of crushed root pour 1 liter of warm water, insist 8 hours, strain. Take 1 dessert spoon 3 times daily before meals. You can take as a treatment and seeds of celery. To do this, 1 tablespoon of seeds( preferably shredded), pour 2 cups of warm boiled water for 2 hours, strain. Take 1 tablespoon 3 times daily before meals. Taking medicinal infusions, you need to remember that you need to drink them all the time, not missing the tricks. Then the result will not take long.
Honey-potato compress is an excellent tool for osteochondrosis.
A good recipe for osteochondrosis is a honey-potato compress. Grate the raw potatoes, mix with honey 1: 1, make a mixture of this mixture. Apply it to a sore spot, keep it lightly burning. Only the compress should be placed not on the spine itself, but along it.
If you have a proven folk recipes for the treatment of osteochondrosis, write. Thank you in advance.
When using site materials, a backlink is required! Variants of links on the left of the site.