Therapeutic exercises for arthrosis of the knee
Therapeutic exercises for arthrosis is designed to improve the mobility of the joint through its unlocking. If you perform it daily, the degenerative process can be preserved for a long time or even lead to its retreat. Today's topic is exercises for arthrosis of the knee joint.
LFK for arthrosis of the knee joint is designed to strengthen the muscles around the joint
Medical gymnastics with knee arthrosis
To understand what joint blocking is, remember that arthrosis is not in vain called deforming:
- The destruction of hyaline cartilage is accompanied by a simultaneous thickening of the subchondral bone
- .of the destroyed cartilaginous surface appear solid calcium outgrowths - osteophytes
Joint osteophytes play a protective role: if they were not formed, the head of the braidsand I would finally collapsed.
The negative role of osteophytes is precisely in the blocking of the joint, which ceases to move freely and rotate. Exercise, massage, manual therapy - this is a set of measures that can restrain the calcification of the joint, partially breaking it
However, what should be the curative gymnastics for arthrosis of the knee joint?
Many patients make a serious mistake, trying as much as possible to load a sick knee, crouching up to a hundred times a day. Imagine that you are a car with a worn running gear suddenly begin to drive over long distances. What can happen? That's right - the machine is likely to break. But this would not have happened if you had made a replacement for individual parts, which would improve the performance characteristics.
In our case, the role of such repair will be played by a properly selected gym.
We are not planning to replace certain parts of our SLM, but we can strengthen them in our power.
Strengthening the periarticular muscles and ligaments will strengthen the bone joints and "running", that is, the motor functions of our musculoskeletal system.
LFK for arthrosis of the knee joint is thus designed not for the joint itself, but for the femoral and tibial muscles .
In passing, the muscles of the back, pelvic, gluteal, extensor muscles of the toes, etc. will be involved.
Video: Gymnastics for arthrosis
https: //www.youtube.com/ watch? V = 3bKPPW347-A
Requirements for therapeutic exercises
Gymnastics can not be done:
- with increased arterial or intracranial pressure
- on critical days
- at elevated temperature
- with exacerbation of chronic diseases
- immediately afteroperations
- for serious cardiovascular diseases
If the knees are badly hurt, then you need to start the exercises with static exercises.
Static exercises create a load on the muscles and ligaments, leaving the joint itself immobile
Examples of static exercises for the knee
You can perform them standing, sitting, lying down. Only squats are excluded.
Static exercises for gonarthrosis should be performed by observing the immobility of the knee joint
- Straight leg lifts: The exercise can be performed sitting on a chair( on the floor), lying on the back, on the stomach, on the side. It is important to use all these provisions to develop a joint in all directions.
- Alternately raise one or the other leg:
- the leg should be straightened in the knee
- the height of the leg lift can be as large or up to 20 cm - it's still
- The essence of the exercise is to hold your foot for a while in a raised position:
start with 10-15 seconds, then gradually increase the time of lifting the leg to 30 or more sec
- In the muscles of the thighs and lower leg should feel the voltage
- Having lowered the foot slowly, we relax it for a few seconds
- We produce ten such lifts
- Rhythmicity of movementthe
- on the ascent should be inhaled
- on the restraint of the foot - breath holding
- dropping down, exhale
- You can apply a more dynamic exercise option:
- Foot retention at the point of ascent - one or two seconds
- It's still slow to lower the legsmoothly
- Alternately raise one or the other leg:
- Bends of the bent leg: Such lifts are also carried out in any position.
- Bend at the knee at an angle of 90 ˚
- Raise the hip without changing the angle of the bent leg
- Hold the foot in the same way as described in the first exercise
- Lower the leg, relax
- Repeat 10 times
- Dynamically reduce the resting time of the foot
- Rotation with the feet
- In the sitting or lying position, we place the feet for a distance of the length of the foot
- We extend the feet outwards and hold them with the muscle strain
- . Align the feet and relax
- Now turn the feet inward until they touchI of the thumbs
- Also lingering in this position and then returning back
- The exercise can be performed with both straightened and knee-bent legs
- A toe or heel rest: The exercise is usually performed standing, but for elderly and weak patients it is possible to recommendoption sitting.
- We climb on tiptoes, holding on to the back of the chair
- Hold for as long as one minute
- Slowly sink on the heels of
- Now we put the emphasis on the heels, and the toes of the legs are lifted and pulled by ourselves
- Slowly sinking into the socks
- Doing rips:
- One leg with the stopon the toe, the other on the heel
- Then change the position of the legs
- Feet in the knees while trying not to bend
At the end of the gym it is desirable to massage the anterior and lateral surfaces of the hips, starting the movement from the knee to the groin.
Exercises for knee arthrosis can be combined with massage
Dynamic gymnastics for joints
When the pain has passed, you can start more active gymnastics. This does not mean that you just need to run, jump or crouch: start with simple exercises, combining them with a knee massage.
Video: Gymnastics for knee arthrosis for the elderly
https: //www.youtube.com/ watch? T = 711 & v = sFNZi3oXRxs
Examples of dynamic exercises for gonarthrosis
- Sitting or lying down slowly bend and straighten alternately right and left leg without lifting your feet off the floor
You can knead your knee with your hands
- Bend and straighten with the feet apart from the floor
You can also hold the knee with your hands
- Pull the bent knee with your hands up
Omittingfoot, straighten it
- Sitting on a chair, leaning on the back of the
- Legs straightened, with an emphasis on the heels, hands holding on to the seat
- We bend the trunk to the knees, while bending the legs in the knees and lowering the footon the floor
- We move forward and back in the sitting position:
two or three steps forward and the same number back
- We make the rolls from the socks to the heel, the knee joint moves and bends freely
- Lying on the back, bending the legs, we execute the bicycle movement
Improve the effect of medical gymnastics warming ointments for arthrosis .
They can be rubbed into the surface of the knee right during charging, combining them with a massage.
For the prevention of gonarthrosis, as well as during remission, you can use the complex LFK, shown in the video below.
Dynamic movements aimed at mobilization of the knee joint
Video: exercise therapy for knee arthrosis
https: //www.youtube.com/ watch? V = 7YX88QNozME
Therapeutic exercises for knee joints
The knee joint is one of the most complex and mobile in the human body. It carries a heavy load during walking, running, jumping, moving on the ladder, static loads. As a result of injuries, inflammatory and degenerative-dystrophic diseases of the knee joints, the blood supply and nutrition of the tissues deteriorate, the cartilaginous layer of the intraarticular surfaces of bones worsens, the menisci are destroyed, the work of the musculoskeletal apparatus is disrupted.
Arthritis, osteoarthritis, changes in the integrity of bones and ligaments lead to chronic progressive inflammation and impaired knee mobility. For the treatment of diseases apply medication, surgical methods of therapy, physiotherapy and exercises to strengthen the knee joints. Therapeutic physical training( LFK) is prescribed at different stages of the disease and significantly improves the function of the musculoskeletal system.
Tasks and training rules
The complex of therapeutic gymnastics is prescribed by a doctor depending on the nature and severity of the pathological process, concomitant diseases, the patient's age. Full-fledged training begins in the period of the abating of the acute phase of the disease - reduction of pain syndrome, normalization of body temperature, reduction of local inflammatory manifestations. The main goal of gymnastics is:
- increasing the elasticity of the knee ligament apparatus;
- strengthening of muscular groups of the thigh and lower leg involved in the process of locomotor activity of the knee joint;
- normalization of blood circulation, as a result of which the metabolism improves, synthesis of synovial fluid is activated, cells of cartilaginous tissue are restored;
- improvement in general well-being and emotional background, which has a positive effect on recovery.
exercise therapy can be performed in groups under the supervision of the specialist
. When the complex of exercises is performed daily, the function of the knee joints is restored completely or partially, depending on the degree of abnormality of the anatomical structures.
During exercise, exercise should follow these rules:
- training should be regular, the course of treatment is from 14 to 30 days;
- gymnastics should be done 2-3 times a day for 10-15 minutes, the total exercise time is 30-45 minutes;
- the load on knee joints should gradually increase, the frequency of repetitions of exercises starts from 3-4, bringing up to 10-15 per approach;
- amplitude at the beginning of training is low with an increase towards the end of the gymnastic complex;
- each exercise is performed carefully, muscles and ligaments are well developed;
- after physical education should rest in a lying position on a hard surface with unbent knees, which helps to restore blood flow in the trained joints;
- after a complex of exercises you can take a contrast shower, self-massage the affected joint and surrounding soft tissues;
- gymnastics should not bring unpleasant sensations and pain, if discomfort occurs, stop exercising;
- pain syndrome requires follow-up visits to a doctor.
It is not necessary to wait for a quick positive effect, exercising exercise therapy improves the condition of the knees for arthrosis and arthritis as a result of prolonged patient treatment that does not rule out other types of therapy.
Complex exercises on the method of Evdokimenko
The effective complex LFK for the rehabilitation of inflammatory and degenerative diseases of the knee joints was created by the Russian academician, doctor-rheumatologist and psychologist Evdokimenko Pavel Valerievich. Based on his many years of experience, he developed exercises that positively affect the musculoskeletal system and improve the emotional mood for fighting the disease.
The most common abnormality of the knee is found in osteoarthritis, which is characterized by destruction of the cartilaginous and bone tissue, a violation of synovial fluid synthesis, a decrease in the amplitude of movements of the lower limbs. The disease develops after trauma, as a result of the pathology of metabolism, the inflammatory process of the structures of the knee joint( arthritis, periarthritis, bursitis).
Complex structure of the knee joint and its mobility lead to frequent development of
pathology. Before starting physical therapy, it is necessary to get acquainted with the list of contraindications for occupations:
- arterial hypertension;
- increased intracranial pressure;
- abdominal hernia and inguinal hernia;
- acute blood diseases;
- severe chronic heart and vascular disease;
- acute inflammation in the internal organs;
- increased body temperature;
- menstrual bleeding;
- a recovery postoperative period for a month.
The complex of physical training for arthrosis of the knee joint includes 9 exercises that must be performed in the proposed sequence.Also can read: Exercises for knee arthrosis
- Lying on the abdomen, the arms are located along the body. Alternately raise the straightened leg up a distance of about 15 cm from the floor and hold it on the weight for 40 seconds. At the same time the pelvis is tightly fixed, and movements are carried out at the expense of the muscles of the thighs and abdomen.
- The starting position is the same. The left leg is bent at the knee joint at an angle of 90 degrees and slowly lift to a height of 10 cm from the floor, holding it in its weight for at least 10 seconds. Then exercise with your right foot.
- The starting position is the same. Slowly raise both feet to the maximum possible height, then smoothly, without jerks, raise your legs to the sides and bring them together. Exercise can help increase blood pressure, so it should be done with caution in patients with coronary heart disease and hypertension.
- In the prone position on the right side, bend the leg of the same name, and straighten the left lower limb and raise it as much as possible, hold it for 20-30 seconds. Then repeat the exercise on the left side.
- Sitting on a chair, alternately straighten and raise your foot, holding it in the balance until the minute. If the knees are aching when doing gymnastics, lower the amplitude of the movements until the discomfort ceases.
- Turn to the back of the chair with your face in a standing position and, holding hands for it, gently rise on your toes, stay in this position for 3 seconds and lower your feet to the floor.
- The starting position is the same. Now it is necessary to stand on the heels, raising the stops as much as possible.
- The starting position is the same. The left leg is lifted to the toe with the fixed right leg, then do this exercise with the other leg. It turns a roll from one foot to the other. Feel the flow of blood to your knees.
- At the end of the gymnastics complex, perform a self-massage of the anterior-lateral surface of the thigh from the knee joint to the groin for 5 minutes. First rub the skin, then knead the muscles, at the end of the procedure, stroke. After the massage, you should feel pleasant warmth.
Joint gymnastics by Evdokimenko method is available for patients of all age categories
Exercises for knee arthrosis improve its motor function and relieve pain syndrome from the first days of exercise, however, to consolidate the positive effect it is important to undergo a full course of therapeutic physical training. For the correct performance of gymnastics, you should consult a doctor who will help you to put the technique of training. In addition, the Internet hosts numerous visual videos explaining in detail the features of exercises in diseases of the knee joint.
LK for knees effectively restores their functional activity and is an important part of complex treatment of locomotor system diseases. Correct approach and following the recommendations of a specialist in performing gymnastics will help to maintain the health of knee joints and prevent the progression of the pathological process.
Knee joint arthrosis accelerates the treatment of
disease. Arthrosis is a degenerative change in the cartilaginous tissue, accompanied by pain and crunching under load, impairing the mobility of the joint. Completely cure arthrosis is impossible.
However, to slow the progression of the disease, to prevent the complete destruction of articular cartilage and improve mobility is possible. In addition to conservative medical methods, special gymnastics for arthrosis of the knee joint has proved to be very useful.
After the night
Morning exercise with arthrosis of the knee will take a minimum of time, but will improve the flow of blood to the joints and microcirculation. Exercises are performed sitting with a straight back as possible, if it is difficult to hold your back, lean on the pillows. Put your feet on the floor for shoulder width. Each exercise is performed for at least 30 seconds.
- Alternately, rhythmically pull the toes of the feet to themselves, leaving the heels on the floor. At the same time, massage your knees with light rubbing movements. Massage with arthrosis of the knee joint has a slight stimulating and warming effect. In combination with exercises, massage produces a noticeable therapeutic effect.
- Rise of heels. Similar to the first exercise. Continue to rub your knees, but in a circular motion.
- Mixing-breeding. The heels remain on the width of the shoulders, slowly and smoothly turn the toes of the feet inside, rounding the back. Then maximally deploy the feet and knees outward, possibly bending in the back.
- Flexion-extension. Slowly and accurately bend the leg in the knee, pulling it under him. If it turns out, tear the foot off the floor. Then straighten out and repeat with the other leg.
- Steps forward and back. Completely tearing off the feet from the floor for "one-two" step forward, on "three-four", return the foot under the bed.
Such simple exercises for arthrosis of the knee joint will have a restorative effect and will prepare the knees for a long day.
Day after day,
Feet experiences stress all day long. To achieve a therapeutic effect and alleviate pain in arthrosis of the knee, exercises must be performed every day.
Physiotherapy exercises should include all bending, unbending and circular movements in the knee joint without axial load. Be sure to attend a warm-up( you can use exercises from morning exercises) and self-massage. Do not forget about the correct deep breathing - avoid straining, breathe smoothly and deeply.
From CFC for arthrosis of the knee joint, squats, unstable positions and movements that cause acute pain should be excluded. Most exercises are performed while sitting and lying down.
Complex of exercises
Lying on the back:
- Alternately bending the legs in the knee, trying to tighten the heel as close to the buttocks. The feet remain on the floor.2-10 times with each foot.
- Press the lower back to the floor and lift your legs up. Bend the right leg in the knee, lowering the heel to the buttock. Straighten your leg so that it becomes parallel to the floor. Return the straight leg up.5-15 times with each foot.
- Lift the straight leg a few centimeters from the floor and hold it for 3-5 seconds.2-20 repetitions with each foot.
Lying on the stomach:
- Bend your legs, trying to reach the buttocks with your heels. Alternately, then together. Up to 50 repetitions.
- Straight legs shoulder width apart. Pull the socks on yourself, rest them on the floor and try to lift your knees. Hold for 3-5 seconds and relax.1-5 times.
- Bend one leg in the knee, the foot is pointed at the ceiling. Perform slow circular movements in the direction and counterclockwise with the maximum possible amplitude.10 times in each direction. Repeat with the other leg. Rest lying with straight legs.
Exercise daily, massage, swim, if possible. Try to wear comfortable shoes and do light gymnastics at every opportunity. With arthrosis of the knee joint exercises in combination with drug support can significantly prolong the life of damaged tissues, improve their condition and stop the progression of the disease.Please rate the article:( votes: 4 , average: 4.00 out of 5) Loading. ..
Exercises for arthrosis of the knee joint is an integral part of a well-designed curative plan. Osteoarthritis is a serious chronic disease that can lead a person to limiting the ability to move painlessly, which significantly reduces the quality of life of any of us.
Why physiotherapy helps a sick joint: a short digression of
Alas, it is impossible to defeat the disease using only medication. Progression of the disease leads to destruction of the intraarticular cartilaginous layer, the onset of muscle fibers atrophy and the growth of stiffness in the bone articulation.
The normalized physical load leads to an improvement in blood circulation in the affected area, which enriches the hyaline tissue with oxygen, nutrients, and medical preparations circulating in the blood.
This leads to improved conditions for natural cell regeneration. The tissue becomes less vulnerable to the disease, retains its elasticity longer, wears less, and inflammation occurs more rapidly. Thus, the knee joint does not lose its functionality and provides mobility of the limb.
Moreover, a series of exercises are aimed at developing the joint and increasing the amplitude of movements. In later stages, bony growths interfere with the normal operation of the bone joint, gradually the joint "fuses", the limb can no longer perform the usual movements, therefore, its contracture( immobility) is rapidly growing. Here is one more indisputable reason not to reject gymnastics in Arthros.
Already at the 2nd degree of the disease, the periarticular muscles begin to suffer. A weak muscular-ligamentous apparatus is not able to maintain the normal shape of the joint, and therefore its deformation occurs. Strong muscles are another step towards recovery from joint pathology.
What are the exercises for arthrosis of the knee joint?
There are 2 types of the most useful exercises for knee Osteoarthritis, the essence of which everyone should understand with a similar diagnosis. Exercises can be:
- static. Static load is aimed at increasing muscle strength, but the joint itself is practically not involved;
- dynamic. Dynamic exercises are aimed at reducing stiffness, they force the joint itself to work.
Static exercises should prevail in the complex of physiotherapy exercises with arthrosis. It is very important not to create conditions for accelerating the destruction of articular structures and not to achieve the opposite effect. Physiotherapy is a powerful tool in the treatment of a disease, but with the proper selection of a set of exercises.
Therapeutic exercises for knee arthrosis according to Bubnovsky
Features of treatment according to Bubnovsky
A distinctive feature of the technique is a complete refusal to use any kind of medicines. To slow the degenerative processes, one must mobilize the body's own reserves. For this, it will be required:
- to undergo the widest possible examination to identify the causes of articular pathology;
- the opportunity to engage in simulators. Classes should be regular, so will efforts of will and focus on results;
- stop taking any analgesic medication. Paroxysmal pain can be stopped by folk remedies;
- to remove psychological dependence. You must be confident in your own strength to defeat the disease.
Important! Medical gymnastics in the arthrosis of the knee joint is not suitable for weak-minded and inattentive people who do not know how to exert maximum strength for recovery! It is necessary to follow clearly all the advice, which is stipulated by S.M.Bubnovsky.
Complex of exercises for the treatment of Osteoarthritis of the knee joint
If you decide to master the complex of exercises, then refer to the video or see the photo. It is possible that you will have to download it to avoid mistakes while doing gymnastics.
Prepare ice before starting the gymnastics, you'll need it in a slightly crumbled form. For ice it is better to sew sacks from natural fabric, which in size will coincide with the size of the knee joint. After filling the bags with ice, you need to tighten them tightly to the joint and begin to perform gymnastics.
Get on your knees, leaning your hands on the chairs. You will certainly feel pain, but do not get hung up on this unpleasant sensation. Try to walk on your lap 5 "steps".For the first time, such a distance will be enough, but add 1 "slider" daily, while extending your path. Going on my knees with Arthrosis is one of the most effective exercises.
"Disease must be properly exhaled".This expression became a real "winged" phrase. After walking on your knees, drop on your heels, calmly inhale, and the rest of the air in the lungs push out with the word "Ha!".Make every effort, and do not be afraid of acute pain. With each such exercise you will notice that the pain attacks have blunted their intensity.
- Ex. No. 3
Complete the forced exhalation of the air with several squats. Even if you can not sit down completely, but the joint will receive a dosed load, and the muscles will be able to strengthen somewhat.
Exercises in the supine position
Recommendations for performing the exercises
Dr. Bubnovsky suggests doing exercises lying on the back with straight elongated legs. The emphasis can be placed on the arms bent at the elbows. Next, do the following:
- Make wide swings, spreading your legs wide apart.
- Bend the leg in the knee joint and bring it to the chest. If there is no strength to do this exercise yourself, then you can help yourself with your hands.
- Raise your straight legs and try to hold them in the highest possible position. This procedure does not give a dynamic load on the joint structure, but it perfectly trains periarticular muscle fibers.
- "Bicycle".It should be as much as possible to straighten the leg in the joint.
- Put your hands behind your head, and with your feet bent at the knee joint you will firmly rest on the floor. Now slowly lift the body, trying to give a maximum of static load on the knee joints.
Conclusions about gymnastics in knee arthrosis using the method of Dr. Bubnovsky
This technique, as well as the complex of exercises on Popov, causes mixed and controversial reviews. Professional physicians severely criticize the significant load on the articular surfaces. Official medicine insists on a sharp restriction of the joint design, so as not to accelerate the destruction of hyaline tissue.
But one should not reject the positive results that achievable people who occupy this technique. Yes, and the author himself with the help of these exercises was able to defeat disability and get rid of the horrific consequences of trauma.
Today, entire treatment centers have been opened, which have directed their activity on the introduction of Bubnovsky gymnastics. In such institutions, under the supervision of experienced instructors and traumatologist doctors, hundreds of people who have encountered arthrosis have acquired joint health.
Physiotherapy exercises for knee arthrosis
LFK with arthrosis of the knee joint is one of the main methods of treatment. It helps:
- Maintain normal joint mobility.
- Increase muscle strength and flexibility.
- Monitor weight.
- Improve the performance of CCC( cardiovascular system).
Complex of exercises of exercise therapy for knee arthrosis:
- Lying on the back, bend and unbend legs in the knee. Make an exercise of 10 repetitions.
- Place a rolled towel under the knee-hole. Straining the front muscles of the thigh with the knee on the towel, hold this position for 5 seconds. Make an exercise of 10 repetitions.
- Exercise should be performed standing in front of a chair. One hand to hold onto the table, the other to clasp the outer surface of the foot, maximally bend the leg in the knee. Hold this position for 15 seconds. Make 4 repetitions.
- The exercise is standing. Put the heel of your foot on a step or chair, your back is straight, your knee is as straight as possible. Body tilt forward until it stops, do not bend the leg in the knee! In this position, stay for 15 seconds. Make 4 repetitions. The purpose of the exercise is to strengthen the hamstring.
- Exercise is performed while standing. Hands rest in the wall, bend one leg in the knee, another in front( sick), straightened, is behind. Gently make a lunging forward, heels can not be torn off the ground. Hold this position for 15 seconds. Make 4 repetitions. The purpose of the exercise is to strengthen the popliteal muscle.
- This exercise should be performed lying on the back. A roller is placed under the knee area. The leg is relaxed. Slowly straighten the knee as far as possible. Hold this position for 15 seconds. Make 4 repetitions. The purpose of the exercise is to strengthen the popliteal muscle.
- The exercise is sitting. The leg in the knee is bent, the angle is about 45 degrees. Press the heel on the floor, hold this position for 5 seconds. Make 10 repetitions.
Patients who are diagnosed with arthrosis of the knee joint, therapeutic gymnastics allows to maintain a full range of movements.
Physiotherapy for arthrosis of the knee joint
Complexes of exercise should be performed three times a week, preferably every other day, so that the muscles can recover. The number of repetitions gradually increases. To perform the exercises you will need an expander and a Swiss ball.
- Exercise is performed while sitting on a chair. One end of the expander is fixed on the leg of the chair, the other on the ankle of the trained leg. The back is straight. Slowly straighten the knee due to the strain of the anterior muscle of the thigh. We start with 3 approaches for 10 repetitions.
- Exercise is performed while lying on the abdomen. One end of the expander is securely fixed, the other on the ankle of the trained leg. Slowly bend the leg in the knee. We start with 3 approaches for 10 repetitions.
- The exercise is standing. The ball is placed between the wall and the back, pressing it, thereby fixing. Legs shoulder width apart. Slowly start squatting, keeping your back straight. We start with 3 approaches for 10 repetitions.
It is not necessary to follow the recommended number of approaches at once. With arthrosis of the knee joint, exercise therapy should bring you joy, and not deliver unpleasant painful sensations.
Yoga with arthrosis of the knee joint is the best option for daily help to your body. For the beginning the patient should consult with the attending physician. Optimal individual selection of the complex of exercises, focused on your condition is considered.
Massage is one of the most effective methods of treatment and prevention of diseases of the musculoskeletal system. Massage is prescribed for arthrosis of the knee joint to reduce symptoms and improve the course of the disease. As a result of this treatment, blood circulation improves, muscle tone, flexibility and pain relief increase.
Physical exercises and rest are very important for people suffering from such a disease. Almost always doctors recommend running for arthrosis of the knee joint. But before running, the patient must train his body with daily exercises to increase endurance. First you need to get used to walking at a speed of 5 km / h or more. Such walks should last at least 30 minutes. Gradually, the tempo and time increase.
The conscientious and systematic implementation of all the recommendations( exercise therapy, massage, gymnastics) with arthrosis of the knee joint, will help slow the progression of the disease and preserve the habitual way of life.
Also recommend reading