Exercises of Dr. Bubnovsky with coxarthrosis( arthrosis of the hip joint)
The treatment technique developed by Dr. Bubnovsky - exercises for the hip joint - is the most effective for patients with arthrosis of the hip joint. The disease begins quite unnoticeable for a person. Articular cartilage is gradually depleted, at first it does not affect health, but gradually its depreciation properties are lost. And, as a consequence, dangerous processes begin in the hip joint - marginal bony growths.
Bubnovsky's method is the most reliable and the best way, which will not allow the disease to progress. This unique physician has developed a magical, without exaggeration, method that has restored the working capacity and the ability to move and rejoice at each step to many patients.
The developed system, which includes therapeutic gymnastics, is based on the examination of many patients.
Based on all the nuances of therapy for many people, Bubnovsky created, at first glance, a simple but very effective program.
Recommendations of the professor
- In coxarthrosis of the hip joint, attention should be paid not only to exercise but also to proper breathing. The fact is that the right breaths-exhalations during the exercises enrich the body with oxygen.
- Learn to understand your feelings so that you can stop in time, if because of the loads you feel discomfort.
- The intensity of the first sessions and each subsequent should be distributed. The load, the number of exercises in the beginning should not be too active, so as not to provoke a new outbreak of the disease. But gradually the load every day must increase.
- To have a decent result - do not torture yourself. Bubnovsky's method is based on the cyclicity of exercises. Here it is meant that one movement can be repeated both 10 and 20 times. The amount depends on whether the person experiences joy and satisfaction from the exercises. Or performs them, clenching his teeth from pain. Gymnastics Bubnovsky is designed only for recovery and pleasure from classes.
- Make it a rule to do all the exercises regularly. If the joints are not actively exposed to positive physical effects every day, there can be no recovery at all. And it should be understood that the effect of the exercises does not come at once - it should take time, even a few months, but the result will please the patient.
- Do not be afraid of such a reaction of the body during exercise, like cramps. There are various methods of getting rid of muscle contractions. For example, a light massage. For a while it is desirable to reduce the load, but do not stop training.
- Perform lying all the exercises, gradually adding to the joints not only the hip, but the ankle, knee and others, following the instructions of the developed exercises.
- Without a good mood and faith in the victory over the disease, the effect will not be as good as the person wants. As with any initiative, you can not do without the desire to achieve results, and arthrosis of the hip joint can be defeated with the help of curative gymnastics. To make it more fun, you need to find the right music.
Doctor Bubnovsky is sure that if you follow all his instructions and wishes, do not spare the time that will be spent not only on gymnastics, but also recovery, surely a happy time will come, which is called health.
Complex of exercises
So, with coxarthrosis of the hip joint, it is necessary to take every day to perform light, but effective exercises that perform lying.
- On the back: legs bent. In turn, try to pull one, then the other leg to his chest, clasping his knees with his hands. The task is to be able to hold the position for 3-4 seconds. Smoothly put your feet with your hands in the starting position.
- On the back: legs stretched. Raise one or the other at a distance of 20-30 cm from the floor. The task is to be able to keep your feet, without bending.
- On the back: legs bent. Breed knees to the sides. The task: try to breed as hard as possible.
- On the back: the legs are bent, the arms relaxed in such a position that the hands are palms down. Then an action takes place, similar to the fact that as if with a foot a person wants to push away from himself a heavy object. The task: to extend the leg extension completely, pull the toe on itself and return to its original position.
- On the back: legs bent and set apart. Tilt one, then the other leg, not straightening inwards. The task: to be able to keep the pelvis motionless, try to touch the floor with the knee.
- On the back: the legs are bent and pulled together. To raise and lower them synchronously. The task: to monitor breathing, lowering your legs - to exhale, lifting, - to inhale air.
- The Bubnov exercises for the hip joint on the back come to an end: the legs are bent. Raising his head from the floor, you also need to try to reach out to her knees.
After endoprosthetics of the hip joint, the function is well restored by performing such exercises that are performed from different positions.
- Sitting on a chair: bend down. The task: reach out to the toes.
- Standing. You can hold on to the back of the chair: in turn, swing your legs forward and back. To the sides.
Bubnovsky's method works not only on the musculoskeletal structures, but also on the pelvic organs.
Even after hip arthroplasty:
- pains are felt much less;
- blood circulation in the affected area is markedly improved;
- increases the elasticity of the ligamentous apparatus.
Each person has a huge potential, so with coxarthrosis of the hip joint, he will certainly cope.
Joint gymnastics of Dr. Bubnovsky
Today's resident knows firsthand about joint diseases. Ailments of arthritis, arthrosis, accompanied by deaf and severe pain, have firmly entered the life of most people. When faced with them, a person sometimes has to completely change his way of life. However, the output is found - the joint gymnastics of Bubnovsky! This is a truly unique complex, directing the patient to the path of recovery.
- 3 Exercise complexes
- 3.1 Ankle complex
- 3.2 Exercise for the knee
- 3.3 Complex for the hip joints
- 3.4 Strengthening the press
- 4 Conclusion
The essence of the
procedure The joint exercises of Dr. Bubnovsky( kinesitherapy) is a completely new approach to the treatment of the musculoskeletal system. The author of the technique, a physician-rehabilitologist, to combat the ailments of the musculoskeletal system, completely abandoned the pharmacological preparations and corset. To replace them, the world was presented with a unique gymnastics.
The complex is based on the internal reserves of the human body. By using them in exercises, the patients recover their natural joint mobility. After all, physical education stimulates the production of interarticulate fluid. Gymnastics allows you to stop creaking bones.
Muscle training, laid in the complex Bubnovsky, creates a physiological corset. According to the doctor - this is an excellent alternative to conservative belts. The muscular corset protects tissues and bones from excessive overloads.
The joint gymnastics of Dr. Bubnovsky provides the body with mobility, flexibility.
However, strengthening and development of bone and muscle tissue is not the only direction of the technique. Gymnastics free the body from the deposition of salts. Positively affects the patient's well-being, increases endurance and efficiency, improves mood and vitality.
Basics of the
Bubnovsky's physical training includes a variety of power simulators. It is they who are entrusted with the hope of a complete cure. However, the results are the responsibility of the patient himself. For beginners, the selection of lessons should be made by an experienced specialist. Because it is necessary to strictly consider both the age of the patient and his condition.
Advantages of the
method The Bubnovsky complex allows to cure many ailments. Among them:
- flat feet;
- intervertebral hernia.
And this is not a complete list of diseases in which a unique gym is recommended.
The biggest advantage of the technique is the ability to treat not only the underlying ailment, but also to perfectly hydrate the body. It is noticed that patients with diagnoses - diabetes mellitus, hypertension, bronchial asthma, depression, using Bubnovsky's physical training, are able to refuse a lot of pharmacological preparations.
Age features of
Author gymnastics contains many techniques. They cover a vast age range.
The Bubnovsky complex can also be used by:
- elderly people;
- by pregnant women;
- for babies.
Recommendations for the implementation of
It is important to know that joint exercises will help get rid of the disease, only if certain rules are followed. They should be read before the start of the complex.
Rules for beginners.
- Respiratory control. Doing exercises, you need to listen to the sensations. Watch yourself. Try to breathe properly. And fully control this function.
- Number of exercises. It is recommended to start small. First one is enough. Gradually connect the second, then - the third. In this direction, move on.
- Repetition of exercises. The ideal number is considered 15 to 20 times. However, do not be attached to these recommendations, especially if you are a beginner. Each lesson is recommended to be repeated as many times as comfortable for you. Gymnastics is based on an unspoken motto - the main thing is not the number of repetitions, but the high-quality performance of exercises.
- Regularity. This is one of the main rules to achieve the desired effect. However, do not wait for the results after two days. Only a few months later, the first results will be visible.
Gymnastics includes several techniques. They are classified by their effects on the body.
Joint physical training is aimed at the following:
- hip joint development;
- knee workout;
- ankle development;
- strengthening of the press.
Exercises should be performed while lying down. The necessary mood will help create meditative music. At first, some activities can cause leg cramps. However, you should not abandon what you started. Massage your muscles and continue your physical training.
Complex for the ankle
The above joint determines the stability of the body. Bubnovsky's method allows to support ankle joints in excellent shape. It is only necessary to perform the following physical exercises on a daily basis.
- Lie on your back. Hands are located along the body. Straight legs are spread apart, to the width of the shoulders. Pull your fingers toward you. Then - take it back.
- Tilt your thumbs inwards. Next, turn the stops in the opposite direction. You should feel how the muscular tissues of the lower leg tense.
- In the air, draw circles with your toes. Immediately rotate the socks in one direction, and then in the opposite direction. Heels can not be torn off from the surface. It is important that the figures drawn are really circles, and not like ovals.
- Straighten your feet, trying to squeeze your fingers like a fist. Letting go of them, form a fan, spreading as far as you can.
Exercise for the knee
This joint is no less in need of a warm-up. After all, the weight of the human body in a standing position is on the knee.
Gymnastics consists of one lesson.
Straighten your legs. Spread them in the sides along the width of the shoulders. Hands - along the body. One leg slowly bend, performing a sliding foot on the surface. Try to keep your heel to the buttocks. If it's hard, then help yourself. Then straighten it out slowly. Exercise repeat for the other leg.
Complex for hip joints
This group of exercises, which is part of the methodology of Dr. Bubnovsky, positively affects not only the bone system. There is a beneficial effect on the pelvic organs.
Gymnastics consists of 4 lessons.
- Bend your legs in your lap, spreading them slightly. Place your hands palms down. Unbend legs unequally, while pulling them forward. Imagine that you are trying to push the heel with an heel. The hip joint should move in the direction of the thrust. Completely straighten your leg, return it to its previous position.
- Tilt the knees alternately. Try to touch the surface. The slopes are inward, towards the other leg.
- Bend the half-bent knees together. Feet also compress. Lay them on the floor or bed. While exhaling, raise the basin, as if you want to make a bridge. Several times squeeze the buttocks. Exhalation can be divided into 3 periods. Return to the initial position by inhalation. It is recommended, because of the complexity, to start with a few repetitions.
- The leg, bent at the knee, pull up to the chest. At the same time tear off the head and try to touch the chin to the knee. Slowly take the starting position. Repeat procedure for the other leg.
Strengthening the press
The final lesson does not develop any joints. However, it should not be ignored. After all, the articular physiotherapy of the doctor consists precisely of these 10 exercises. In addition, it stimulates the work of all organs in the peritoneum.
Repeat it is allowed up to 30 times.
The bent legs touch. The feet are also reduced. Put your hands on your stomach. One is on top of the other. Exhaling, stick out the stomach to the maximum. When inhaling, pull it too hard. All attention to breathing. It is deep and calm. Follow the hands. If they go up, then go down - everything is done right. You breathe belly.
The joint gymnastics of Dr. Bubnovsky, consisting of 10 exercises, is brought to your attention. There is only one thing left - to proceed. Do not postpone the exercises, because your health is on the scales. Simple exercises do not take a lot of time, but they will forever forget about joint pain.
Complex of exercises of physiotherapy exercises for arthrosis of the knee jointWith gonarthrosis, there are degenerative changes of articular cartilage with pain manifestations and a decrease in functional capabilities in the mobility of the joint. The process of pathological changes of cartilage is irreversible, but a set of special medical measures is provided to prevent further undesirable consequences and arising complications.
Therapeutic gymnastics with arthrosis of the knee joint, supplemented with massage, allows to suspend the process of disturbances in the structure of the cartilaginous tissue and maintain the volume of motor activity necessary to maintain a satisfactory quality of life. It should be remembered that physical education should not cause traumatic effects and should not be performed if there are individual contraindications. The effectiveness of the positive impact of therapeutic and prophylactic procedures in the early stages of the disease is much higher.
Exercises for arthrosis of the knee joint.
Physical exercises are performed mainly in the sitting and lying position, in order to minimize the traumatic load on the joint. The complex of exercises should be performed with a gradual increase in the load, not allowing sharp pain. It is necessary to focus on the condition of the patient's joint. Properly distributed load, after gymnastics and self-massage, will manifest itself by restoring all the usual movements of the joint in 25-30 minutes after the end of the session.
Therapeutic exercise is performed by alternating each exercise( starting with 5 repetitions and gradually increasing to 20 times).Charge should be performed regularly: 20 minutes three times a day.
- In the supine position, two legs should be bent at the same time in the knee and hip joint. Conduct movements: alternately bending and then unbending legs.
- Pose lying on back and stretching out legs. The knee of one leg should be bent and a small lifting of the foot above the surface with a fixation of the position for 5 seconds. Perform a change of the exercising leg.
- Do not change the pose, lift one leg, bending at the knee joint. Perform movements - bending and then unbending the leg. Exercise alternately each leg.
- The basic initial posture remains the same. Bend the leg and fix it for a few seconds in a bent position, pressing to the trunk with the subsequent relaxation and returning to the initial starting position. Repeat with changing feet.
- Do not change the starting position to lift the straight leg to a height of about 30 cm( from the heel to the surface) and hold the foot for 5-8 seconds. Repeat alternately with both feet.
- Continue lying on your back and perform an exercise of rotation with your feet - "bike".It is necessary to maintain the pace: from slow to faster.
- Roll over on the stomach, then bend one leg in the knee, while trying to reach the heel to the buttocks. Run, changing your legs.
- Sit on a chair and lift the foot with a straight foot into a position parallel to the floor and hold for 3-5 seconds, until a certain tension is reached in the muscles of the thigh and lower leg. Perform alternately with each leg.
- Stand behind a chair and take hold of his back. Take each leg alternately, repeating the movement several times.
- Turn sideways to the chair, resting on the back of the chair with one hand and giving the body a stable position. Perform repeated strokes of each foot in the direction of forward and backward.
- To sit on a chair or a suitable curb( a certain height is needed) and chat with relaxed legs. Exercise is recommended for more frequent exercise during each day.
Treatment of Bubnovsky
Among a variety of therapeutic techniques, a special place is occupied by the author's curative system, developed and patented by Dr. med. CM.Bubnovsky. The essence of the method consists in therapy without drugs, with the use of physical exercises and movements that have a therapeutic effect( kinesiotherapy - motion treatment), and physiotherapy.
Kinesiotherapy is based on the study and practical use of deep knowledge of anatomy, biochemistry, physiology, human psychology and pedagogy in the treatment process. Gonarthrosis, in this scientific area of research, is regarded as a disease caused by processes associated with inadequate blood supply, muscle wasting, loss of joint fluid. By compensating and restoring the changes that have occurred, one can achieve psychophysiological normalization of the patient's condition and create comfortable life experiences from improving the quality of life.
To compile the most adapted set of exercises in each case, depending on the severity of the disease and clinical manifestations, the selection of an individual curative plan is envisaged. This method eliminates the use of warming ointments( gels).To relieve the pain, joint cooling, exposure to cold water or ice, during the treatment period is provided.
Improving the developed exercises, consolidating positive results and using the accumulated knowledge, the idea of creating MTB therapeutic simulators( MTB - multifunctional simulator Bubnovsky) was realized. Use of this type of simulator is possible in domestic household conditions.
Use of massage as a supplement to exercise therapy
A professional massage massage course can only be carried out by a specialist with special medical training. Massage helps to activate microprocesses in the tissues adjacent to the joint: increase capillary blood flow, stimulate cellular metabolic processes, improve nutrition of damaged cartilage structures.
It is quite possible to perform self-massage - it has a significant auxiliary therapeutic effect. Massage movements on their own perform stroking and rubbing movements. Massaging passes are consistently subjected to the region of both knee joints( healthy and diseased).
The progress of self-massage is presented in the following consecutive stages:
- Adopt a sitting position in the bed with one leg extended out horizontally on the bed and a relaxed lowered second leg.
- On the leg on the bed, the arms are placed at the bottom and at the top close to the joint, with the right hand on the top of the joint, and the left hand at the bottom.
- Smoothing reciprocating movements are carried out.
- Move the hands on both sides of the knee joint and with your fingers carry out active rubbing movements up and down the legs.
- Further similar rubbing movements of the lateral periarticular surfaces with the palmar surfaces of the hands.
- Having adopted the reference position for the thumbs at the top of the joint, the remaining fingers produce intense rotational and circular motions along the sides of the joint.
- Without changing the disposition of the brushes, they carry out kneading movements( with displacement of skin areas) with three fingers( index, middle, anonymous) of both hands.
- Carry out stroking final movements on the joint with the palms of both hands.
The duration of the procedure should be at least 15 minutes. In the case of 2-3-fold repetition, during the day, one can start from the 10-minute duration of each session.
Predicted results of
treatment In all cases, following the systematic nature of the procedures performed, as a result of the use of exercise therapy and self-massage, the following positive changes are noted:
- improves nutrition of articular elements and adjacent tissues;
- pain relief;
- improves motor functional parameters of the joint;
- increases the amplitude of the performed movements;
- improves the structure of cartilaginous tissue;
- prevented recurrence of the disease.
Bubnovsky: treatment, exercises, gymnastics for the hip joint
In many cases, the choice is made in favor of a reasonable balance between all available means.
There are methods, the priority of which is beyond doubt. These include therapeutic gymnastics, since exercises allow the joint to resume its work, without which effective treatment can not be imagined.
Movement is the basis of rehabilitation for any diseases of the musculoskeletal system, therefore it is impossible to replace exercises with other means. What movements are shown in a particular case, only the doctor will say.
There is a large number of methods of exercise therapy in the pathology of the hip joint. Everyone has a good restorative effect, but there are techniques that have become widespread due to a new approach to treatment and rehabilitation activities. One of these methods is the gymnastics of Dr. Bubnovsky.
The essence of the method
Based on the advanced achievements of modern traumatology and neurology, Dr. Bubnovsky has created in many ways a revolutionary technique for treating joint pathology. It is based on the principle of activating the internal compensatory capabilities and reserves of the body to fight the disease.
The movement, as a well-known postulate of a full-fledged life, acts here as an effective remedy. Therefore, the new technique was called kinesiotherapy and began to be based on exercises specifically designed for different parts of the skeleton. This allows you to expand the amount of movement, strengthen the ligaments, increase muscle strength and improve the overall condition of patients.
The pathology of the hip joint can be treated with kinesiotherapy in many cases.
General principles of treatment
Gymnastics Dr. Bubnovsky consists of exercises that are easy to perform and available for repetition at home. After the patient has achieved certain success under the guidance of a doctor, you can go to the gym at home, which is no less effective.
Hip joint exercises by the method of Dr. Bubnovsky are focused on the average patient with a low or moderate level of fitness. They do not require any special training. But you still need to consider some points that help in performing gymnastics:
- Before classes, you should warm up and stretch your muscles well. You can also carry out massage of the hip joint by yourself.
- It is good to take a warm shower, which will strengthen the blood flow and relax the spasmed muscles.
- You can combine training with swimming, because all muscle groups will be involved.
- An additional revitalizing effect will be made by walking.
Kinesiotherapy is an affordable and effective way of treating joint diseases.
LFK for any pathology is carried out only according to the indications and in accordance with the recommendations of the doctor. Like other types of therapeutic gymnastics, Bubnovsky's technique has certain limitations for use. First of all it concerns the following conditions:
- The acute exacerbation of the pathological process.
- Acute pathology of the heart and blood vessels( thrombosis, infarction, stroke).
- Emergency states of various origins.
- Period of menstruation in women.
In these situations, the doctor concludes that kinesiotherapy for hip disorders should not be performed until the patient's condition is normalized and there are no other risks. Starting
Starting gymnastics according to Bubnovsky, you need to remember the simple rules, observance of which will achieve the maximum effect from the exercises. Many of them are known, since they are the general conditions for exercise of exercise therapy. These recommendations, despite their simplicity, do not allow them to be neglected, requiring patients to constantly self-control, perseverance and patience. Only in this way is it possible to achieve an expressed result in the pathology of the hip joints.
During the training it is necessary to remember the following moments:
- The exercises are performed at a slow pace, without jerks and sudden changes in amplitude.
- First, perform simple movements, gradually moving to more complex ones.
- Static movements alternate with dynamic ones.
- The load on the hip joint should be proportional to its condition and body weight.
- Classes should not be accompanied by severe pain - if the exercise is difficult, you need to return to an easier one.
- Important correct breathing during exercise: Muscle tension is accompanied by exhalation, and relaxation by inhalation.
Treatment by the method of Dr. Bubnovsky allows you to increase muscle training and strengthen periarticular tissues. Gradually increasing the intensity of employment, you can achieve a significant improvement in motor function.
Technique of lessons
Kinesiotherapy should be conducted under the clear guidance of a specialist. Only the doctor can prescribe the optimal load, duration and frequency of training. After the patient acquires the necessary concepts and skills, exercise therapy can replace stationary home classes. Exercises are performed in a mode that is convenient for the patient.
When starting classes, it is difficult for many patients to master the whole complex of necessary movements at once. Therefore, a special program was developed that allows you to prepare the body for basic exercises. It includes such movements:
- Lying on the back, alternately raise the straight legs, touching them with their hands.
- Lying on one side, lift the limb first bent at the knee joint, and then straight.
- Lying on his stomach, lifting his straight legs, holding them several at this level.
- Standing on his knees and leaning on the floor with his hands, crouch in the back, shaking his hips to the sides.
- Squatting, arched back, relaxed muscles.
- Squat, after which, getting up, rotate your arms in the shoulder joint.
Such movements do not require significant muscle strength and are a facilitated version of various exercises from the basic technique.
Adaptive program allows you to quickly adjust the patient's body to activate its own forces. Proper execution of the movements will become the key to successful therapy.
The curative program of Bubnovsky allows to achieve a stable effect with arthrosis, the consequences of hip joint injuries. Due to daily sessions, the elasticity of the tissues can persist for a long time after therapy. People of any age can master the gymnastic complex, since there are several modifications to the complexities of the movements performed. Most often recommend such exercises:
- Lying on the back: bending the legs in the knees, not lifting the foot off the floor;lifting of the straight lower limbs with keeping them on weight;rotation of the thighs inwards;straight legs to the sides;imitation of cycling.
- Lying on the abdomen: lifting straight legs with keeping them on weight;lift head and shoulder girdle, simultaneously making waving strokes;isometric contraction of pelvic floor muscles.
- Lying on one side: lifting a straight limb with a hold on weight;mahi foot in hand;make the hip as far back as possible, then move forward, bending the knee;pull the knee to the shoulder.
- Standing on his knees: waving his legs bent;to lift a straight limb from behind, keeping it on weight;bring the knee to the shoulder and make a swing to the side.
- Standing with support on the back of the chair: wiggle the foot forward and backward, turning the thigh to the sides;do half-squats;to rise on your toes.
Each exercise must be done at least 10 times, for several approaches. Always it is necessary to be guided by own forces and possibilities of an organism. You can not do gymnastics to exhaustion or through pain.
All the recommendations and instructions of the physician should be followed during classes. A clear implementation of the curative program will help restore ease of movement and improve the quality of life in joint diseases.