How to treat pain in the knee joint?
Diseases of the osteoarticular apparatus, like most diseases of other organs and systems, tend to rejuvenate. If doctors of past generations had to meet with such a pathology in young people solely for reasons of injuries, then modern specialists increasingly register cases of chronic joint damage. The only thing that remains unchanged is manifestations of joint pathology. Leading among them are conditions in which knee joints ache. The possibilities of fighting this problem in the modern stage of medicine are described in this article.
General classification of the methods of treatment of knee joint diseases
Methods of treatment in orthopedics are almost identical in the pathology of any joints. With regard to the knee joints, a wide range of therapeutic measures can be used. Their approximate classification is given in the table.
|Group of methods of treatment||Types of medical activities|
|Therapeutic blockade of|| |
|Surgical treatment|| |
It's important to remember! The choice of methods for relief of pain in the knee joints depends on the type of pathology that caused the onset of pain syndrome. Treatment should not only relieve the symptoms( pain), but also the maximum restoration of damaged joint structures!
Most diseases of knee joints accompanied by pain syndrome are treated in the first stage by stopping pain with the help of tablets. It can be a means containing in its composition anesthetic or anti-inflammatory drugs. To date, there are so many of them on the pharmaceutical market that it is impossible to trace the emergence of new trade names. But whatever the drug is chosen, its medicinal properties are identical to those of other representatives or analogues of this group. Only intensity, duration of analgesic or anti-inflammatory effect and cost of drugs can differ. In most cases, the more expensive the drug, the more purified and potent it is.
Regarding specific recommendations for the administration of tablets for the treatment of joint knee pain, they are:
- Preparations from the group of non-selective non-steroidal anti-inflammatory first-generation drugs( diclofenac, indomethacin, paracetamol) have a good analgesic effect, but are not safe with regard to the potential for side effects.
- Selective non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs( rheumoxicam, movalis, melbec, meloxicam, tselebrex) have a good analgesic and anti-inflammatory effect. Their reception is much less likely to provoke side effects.
- Analgesics( analgin, aspirin, ketans, dexalgin, tempalgin) as one of the subspecies of NSAIDs, except for anesthesia, do not have any curative effects. Therefore, their reception is suitable only for relief of joint pain syndrome.
- Tableted glucocorticoids( prednisolone, medrol) do not have a direct analgesic effect. Pain relief during their admission occurs indirectly, by decreasing the inflammatory manifestations from the knee joint. They are prescribed mainly for autoimmune diseases, rheumatoid arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Against the background of long-term use of steroid( glucocorticoid) and non-steroidal analgesic and anti-inflammatory tablets, side effects often occur. Their main manifestation is irritation of the mucous membrane of the duodenum and stomach with the formation of ulcers on their surface.
- Chondroprotectors in the form of tablets( structum, arthron, glucosamine, Movex, teraflex) do not have an analgesic effect. Reduction in the intensity of pain syndrome on the background of their long systematic administration is due to the improvement in the structure of the cartilaginous tissue. This is most relevant with a disease such as arthrosis of the knee joints.
It's important to remember! The analgesic and therapeutic effects of tablets in diseases of knee joints are characterized by moderate severity. The use of these dosage forms is advisable, either with low-intensity pain in the knees, or in combination with injections in order to maintain a stable dose of the active substance in the blood!
Use of injectable dosage forms
Therapeutic effects of preparations for injection administration in the pathology of knee joints are much better than using tablets containing identical active ingredients. The high activity of such drugs is evaluated in the speed of appearance, duration of preservation of analgesic and therapeutic-restorative effects on the components of the knee joint. Therefore, they are prescribed for severe pain syndrome or structural rearrangements of cartilage and bone tissue. It is advisable to step-by-step therapy tactics, when in the first stage the patient is injected with a further transition to taking similar tablets.
Injectable preparations with anti-inflammatory and chondroprotective effect form the basis for the treatment of knee joint diseases
Among injection preparations administered intramuscularly or in the knee joints,
- anti-inflammatory preparations of non-steroidal nature: movalis, melbec, dicloberl, olfen;
- non-narcotic analgesics: ketorolac, ketalgin, dexalgin;
- glucocorticoid drugs: diprospan, dexamethasone, metipred, solu-cortef;
- chondroprotective agents: alflutop, rumalon.
For acute and chronic diseases of knee joints accompanied by pain syndrome, along with medical treatment, physiotherapy treatment must be carried out. As a restorative, anti-inflammatory and analgesic medicinal components, they were well-proven:Also read: Treatment of deforming knee arthrosis
- electrophoresis with novocaine, potassium iodide, hydrocortisone or calcium chloride;
- methods of shock wave therapy;
- magnetic methods of treatment;
- UHF and thermal procedures( paraffin, ozocerite);
- laser therapy;
- mud treatment;
- water procedures.
The peculiarity of physiotherapeutic treatment of knee joints is that their independent application will not allow to achieve good results in relation to pain relief, especially in patients with severe forms of any joint pathology. Therefore, they are best used after reducing inflammatory manifestations in order to retain the pathological process in the remission stage.
Intra-articular manipulation of the
Knee joints are one of the easiest to puncture with a conventional needle. This feature allows for extensive use of intra-articular drug administration. According to many experts, today there is no more effective conservative method for treating knee pathology. Such a judgment is quite natural from the pathogenetic point of view and is confirmed in practice by numerous observations.
For the introduction into the joint cavity, the following are used:
- simple glucocorticoids: hydrocortisone( a special dosage form intended only for intraarticular administration);
- prolonged glucocorticoids: Kenalog, diprospan;
- chondroprotectors: rumalon, alflutop;
- substitutes for intraarticular fluid: naltrex, syngial.
It's important to remember! Enter any drugs( with the exception of intra-articular fluid substitutes) into the knee joint half of the knee, both in undiluted form and dilute with solutions of local anesthetics( novocaine, lidocaine).With the second method of administration, the anesthetic effect is more pronounced and comes almost immediately after performing the manipulation!
Opportunities of traditional medicine
In search of an effective tool for the treatment of pain in knee joints, mankind has experienced many folk remedies and methods. This is evidenced by hundreds of different recipes based on plants, beekeeping products and other natural components. In fact, such an abundance of funds indicates their poor efficiency. But, on the other hand, if the people's means did not bring relief, such recipes would not be passed down from generation to generation.
Physiotherapy is one of the methods of complex treatment of diseases of the knee joint and periarticular formations
Among the main ways to help the sick knee joints, the following have proved to be well:
- Compresses made of honey and cabbage leaf. They are applied to the joints, which hurt, during sleep by lubricating the cabbage leaf with honey and applying the knee joint to the skin. Be sure to fix a bandage bandage.
- Soap from chalk and kefir. Chalk or white clay to powder into a powdery state. Adding kefir or curdled milk to it, it is necessary to obtain a pulp-like mass. After lubrication, the knee should be wrapped.
- Coniferous trays. To make them, you will need a fir branch, which is insisted in boiling water for an hour. After filtering, the solution is ready to fill the dish, in which the bath will be held. It is desirable that the water has a body temperature( about 37 ° C).The procedure lasts 25-30 minutes.
- Ointment from a mixture of vegetable oil and propolis. Number of components per 100 gr. The oil is heated in a water bath. Propolis after preliminary grinding is added to the hot oil and stirred until a uniform ointment is obtained. After cooling, apply to the affected knee.
In what cases will the surgical treatment of
exist? There are such diseases of knee joints, when no conservative measures can save a person from severe pain. In such cases, specialists have to treat patients surgically. To such situations it is possible to carry:
- Acute purulent arthritis. It is necessary to open the joint cavity with the evacuation of purulent contents and install drains to irrigate the purulent focus with solutions of antiseptics.
- Gonarthrosis 3-4 degrees with severe pain syndrome. Depending on age and general condition, either endoprosthetics or arthrodesis of the knee joint is indicated.
- Specific lesions of the knees for tuberculosis, syphilis and other pathologies. In some cases, it is necessary to resort to surgical intervention on the affected joint structures.
Pain in the knee joints is an ambiguous complaint of many patients. Only a differentiated approach to assessing it and finding ways to eliminate it will help not only to overcome the pain, but also to preserve the functional capabilities of the knee joints.
Than to treat joints of arms or hand and legs or foots if they hurt?
When the joints of the hands and feet hurt, than to treat them? Doctors prescribe complex therapy. In the first place, there must be an appropriate anesthesia. He is chosen so that it is guaranteed to save a person from unpleasant sensations. Doctors recommend using pills and injections. Since the joint aches completely immobilizes and does not allow a person to lead a full life, by eliminating aching pains, one can begin to fully diagnose and treat the disease.
At all times it was believed that joint diseases are characteristic only of the elderly. However, young people and children suffer from pain. If the patient turns to the doctor on time, at a time when pain has only manifested itself, the treatment will be more effective, and the patient will quickly recover.
Causes of diseases associated with the locomotor apparatus
Pain in the joints of the limbs indicates a number of ailments, some of which are serious enough. The prerequisites for their occurrence are a number of factors:
- The way of life of a person. In the event that it moves little, it contributes to the violation of blood circulation, which after a certain period of time disrupts the joints.
- Lack of micronutrients that contribute to the normal functioning of the motor system.
- Poor performance of the immune system. Dislocations or fractures of the extremities. Excess weight.
- Hereditary predisposition to diseases of the musculoskeletal system.
Joints are often aching for the following reasons:
- Rheumatoid arthritis.
- Gout - the deposition of sodium salts.
- Flat feet.
- Chondrocalcinosis - deposition of calcium salts.
The main type of diagnosis in these cases is an X-ray examination. Sometimes elastic bandage and peace will provide relief from pain. The doctor will prescribe a number of anesthetics. Ointment, which will need to be rubbed several times a day, relieve the inflammatory process in the tissues and exacerbation of joint disease. She will relieve swelling.
A universal tool that can remove pain for a long time and provide the necessary rest to the joint, scientists have not yet invented. The doctor will tell you the proper scheme for how to treat a diseased organ. Joints with inflammatory processes in them do not need to be warmed. This contributes to the deterioration of the condition. Do not believe the advertisement, which says that scientists have recently come up with a drug for the treatment of joints. As a rule, under the guise of such products, conventional biological supplements are hidden. They are not considered drugs.
Pain sensations in the area of the hands
The most common reason for appealing to doctors is unpleasant sensations in the hands. Brushes are a very fragile mechanism. But, when it is working, it can withstand enormous loads. Many diseases of the joints interfere with the normal functioning of the hands and feet. Sharp and unpleasant sensations in the joints - arthralgia. It leads not only to the loss of efficiency, but also to the impossibility of performing elementary actions in domestic conditions. Only therapy can improve the quality of life.
There are many diseases that cause the loss of the ability to fully function hands. The causes may be:
- Inflammatory nature. They fetter the joint and prevent it from moving normally. Often the skin in this place swells and turns red.
- Mechanical. Occur due to injuries. Pain comes only when moving.
The nature of the disease and the patient's detailed description of the symptoms and sensations that he experiences in the arm area help the treating physicians to choose one or another therapy. General preparations can alleviate the condition. At the end of the complex treatment, a functional development of the brush is needed. Rehabilitation lasts for several months.
Only a doctor can determine individually for each patient how to get rid of the pain in the joints of the hands. The main thing is to choose the right medicines. The most often prescribed anti-inflammatory drugs, giving an excellent effect in eliminating the symptoms associated with diseases of the hands.
Care must be taken when taking them, as there are often side effects in the stomach and intestines. Treat hands and glucocorticosteroid hormones. They have in the composition of strong substances that relieve inflammation. Relief comes fairly quickly.
The doctor determines what to treat and what means to prescribe.
The correct treatment consists in the combination of several drugs at the same time. The doctor can choose non-drug methods when the human body is unable to perceive these or other drugs.
Folk remedies for the therapy of joints of the extremities
It happens that a person can not make timely visits to a rheumatologist or a therapist. What to do in this case? You can use folk remedies. A simple and effective means for getting rid of pain can be a compress or lotion from such a composition: honey, scarlet, vodka or alcohol. Hold it for 3 hours at the place where there is inflammation.
If the joints ache periodically, prepare the tincture in advance. Its main component is sprouts of sprouted potatoes. Pour them with vodka or alcohol and infuse for 14-15 days. With the help of such folk remedies, you can do without costly creams or medicines.
No less popular in patients with various joint diseases is the treatment with oily balsams. Mix sesame and olive oil and drip a little vitamin A solution in them. Hold hands or feet in water with soda beforehand. It should not be hot. Wipe off the skin and rub the product into the joint area. You can wear special gloves on your hands. So, the oil is better absorbed and will stay in the skin longer.
Another tool that is still used in villages and villages, the leaves of burdock and cabbage. They just put them to the sore spots. In treating joint ailments, the laurel leaf is no less effective.20 leaves pour 2 cups of boiling water. Now the agent must be boiled for 5-7 minutes. Then the infusion is poured into a thermos bottle and insisted for several hours. The broth is drunk 3 days in small sips in several approaches. Then do a week-long break and repeat the course.
You should eat cold food and all kinds of luncheon meals. They are the prevention of an ailment, often used in relapses. The pain of this, of course, does not pass immediately, but the body will receive the necessary substances, it will be easier for him to cope with the disease with the help of medications. To prepare such a useful dish, a turkey or chicken meat is suitable. They can be combined both with each other, and with beef, pork. Cook the meat for a long time, up to 10 hours, over low heat. Include in your diet this dish should be on a regular basis and eat it at least once every 20 days.
Will help fight the pain in the joints of the shell of chicken eggs. It is a source of calcium. It is necessary to crush very finely eggshell eggs and add this powder in small amounts to food.
Rye grains help those who suffer from joint ailments.250-300 g of grains are boiled in 2 liters of water. Cool the broth and strain. Add honey, 500 g of vodka or alcohol, a few spoons of the root of barberry. All this insist 3 weeks. Take on an empty stomach 2-3 tablespoons a day. The roots of barberry at the pharmacy will be problematic. About buying this plant you can negotiate with the gardeners.
From joint pain save chestnut, horseradish, rice, onions, beeswax, apply rubbers from the tincture of the saber. In the diet should include a lot of calcium-containing foods. Folk remedies should be used more intensively in winter, and in summer, let the body breathe a breather.
How to get rid of the ailments associated with the joints
First of all, you need to take a new approach to your diet. Already at the stage of diagnosis( before the treatment) add more vegetables to the diet, moderate the amount of salt, give up sharp dishes with lots of spices. Avoid eating a lot of sweets.
When treating people who are overweight, you need to lose weight. If this can not be done, the extra pounds will be pressing on your knees and ankles. Pain can intensify. Swimming, gymnastics will help. Doctors recommend some time to be on medical starvation.
Give up alcohol forever. It cancels the effect of certain drugs and increases the body's side reactions to medications. Acute inflammation does not tolerate high temperatures and heating. It is necessary to use ice, cold water. In the treatment of chronic joint diseases, warm compresses and baths are used.
The mud will be a great help for diseases of the joints. Do not refuse from sanatorium treatment. But at home, you can arrange procedures similar to those that are held in medical institutions. These are baths with essential oils. Anti-inflammatory effect will be given:
- St. John's wort;
Doctors recommend adding sulfur to the treatment. Suitable and diuretic teas: lime, from the nettle. It is appropriate to use and anti-inflammatory herbs.
Before you understand how to treat joints, radiologists often assign a series of tests: a blood test for biochemistry and the definition of common indicators. We need an x-ray, tomography, densitometry( a kind of X-ray study, which consists in determining the density of bone tissue), ultrasound diagnosis.
The doctor will give the necessary information and endoscopy of the joint cavity. From the joint take a puncture for laboratory analysis.
Already after therapy, at the stage of rehabilitation, resuscitators prescribe homeopathic remedies. For the prevention of the disease you can continue to use traditional recipes. But remember that in any case you need a measure.
The knee hurts: than to treat easy injuries and serious injuries?
The knee joint is subjected to serious daily loads even in those who do not exercise. Not surprisingly, it is often there are painful feelings. This greatly hinders walking and interferes with daily life. Obviously,that with the diagnosis and treatment is not worth it, if you have a knee pain. What is the treatment for the affected joint and how?
As a rule, the pain is caused by all kinds of injuries. Identify them yourself is impossible, so you need to contact a qualified specialist in a timely manner. During the visit try to describe as accurately as possible what kind of pain you feel. If you suspect an injury, you should also talk about it in detail. If your knees are aching heavily, than to treat them, magnetic resonance imaging will tell you. With the help of an X-ray, you can exclude only the probability of fracture, and the tendons and connections in the picture will not be visible. MRI evaluates the condition of the ligamentous apparatus much more efficiently, so the trauma, if any, will be immediately diagnosed. In some cases, a suitable method of treatment is determined by arthroscopy. This is a small surgical procedure, in which a microcamera is located in the joint cavity, which determines the source of damage.
Conservative treatment of
If the cause ofdiscomfort in stretching or bruising, there will be enough conservative treatment. When a knee pain, ointment or compress is painful in such a situation, it may be the best solution. Take an anesthetic medication that will ease your condition, and try to reduce swelling and pain, avoiding overloads, using ice compresses and ointments from bruises. Do not actively walk and overexert immediately after the injury, as this can worsen your condition. If liquid starts to accumulate on the damaged area, consult a doctor to remove it. In some cases, physiotherapy is recommended for a diseased knee, therapeutic exercises may be chosen. Simple movements will help restore mobility and avoid muscle atrophy. Do not ignore the doctor's advice on this, if the knee hurts. Than to treat an arthritis which can develop subsequently at wrong rehabilitation, it is better to take all necessary measures immediately.
If conservative treatment is not sufficient, surgical intervention is required. As a rule, physiotherapy, aimed at reducing swelling and restoring the mobility of the joint, is preliminary required, after which it will be possible to understand whether surgery is necessary. In the event that neither ointments nor exercise therapy help, and you still have a knee pain, what to treat, you do not have to think. Need arthroscopy, minimal surgical intervention, characterized by extreme effectiveness. After several weeks of rehabilitation period, the functionality of the knee joint will be fully restored and discomfort will be completely forgotten. Now, if you have a knee ache, than to treat it, you already know.
The knees hurt - what drugs to treat?
It is difficult to walk, there is a crunch and pain in the knees - anti-inflammatory therapy is needed. Let's talk about the drugs used in the treatment of diseases of the knee joint, recommended by Dr. Evdokimenko P.V.
Treatment with non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
Modern medicine widely uses non-steroidal( non-hormonal) anti-inflammatory drugs( NSAIDs), as they relieve fever and pain, help with rheumatism and suppress any foci of inflammation in the body.
What kind of knee diseases do they treat?
They treat any diseases, but do not relieve vascular pain in the knee:
- arthrosis or gonarthrosis;
- meniscopathy - damage or pinching of the meniscus;
- periarthritis of the goose paw bag - inflammation of the tendon of the knee;
- arthritis of the knee joint.
Important: To treat knee illnesses NSAIDs can only be short courses( 10-20 days) to avoid destruction of cartilage tissue due to dehydration. Only with arthritis, on the contrary, NSAIDs can be used for a long time.
Contraindications to the use of NSAIDs in the form of tablets and injections are:
- gastric and duodenal ulcer;
- ulcerative colitis and gastritis.
Carefully apply NSAIDs to people with serious diseases of lists and kidneys, allergies, pregnancy. When prescribing NSAIDs it is necessary to take into account the composition and dose of the drug, carefully study the instructions.
Most often, the treatment is carried out:
- with diclofenac( Orthophene, Voltaren, Diclonac, Rapten, Naklofen, Feloran, Betoren, Artozan, etc.).
- Indomethacin( Metindol, Indomin, Indorard, Indobene, Rheumatine, Interban).
- Ibuprofen( Nurofen, Brufen, Bolinet, Buran, Motrin, Reumafen), Butadion( Reopyrin and Pirabutol).
- Piroxicam( Pyrocam, Toldin, Roxicam, Pirox, Erazon) Lornoxicam( Xephocam).
- Ketoprofen( Ketonal, Flexen, Arthrosilene, Oruvel, Profenide, Knavon).
- ketorolac( Ketorol, Ketalgin, Dolak, Adolor).
Treatment with selective anti-inflammatory drugs
These NSPP-non-steroidal selective anti-inflammatory drugs eliminate inflammation and pain with a minimum of side effects. COX-2 or COX-2 inhibitors( cyclooxygenase-2 inhibitors) include drugs NSPP - Movalis( Meloksikam), Arkoksiyu( Etorikoksib), Celebrex( Celecoxib), Nimulid( Nimesulide, Najz).They are used only once a day - at night or in the morning.
Apply them for the same diseases as above. But they are softer, have fewer contraindications and side effects, do not act destructively on the cartilage of the knee joint, so they drink longer, treat chronic diseases and pain.
Treatment with chondroprotective agents: Glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate
These drugs refer to substances( chondroprotectors) that feed cartilage tissue and restore its damaged structure. They treat:
- arthrosis( gonarthrosis) of the knee joint;
- inflammation of the tendon of the knee( periarthritis of the goose paw bag).
In vascular pains - they are useless, and with arthritis it is contraindicated to apply.
Pharmacological market is now replenished with such chondroprotectors:
The words are all the terrible and incomprehensible( ((. The joints are of course a trouble. When the knees hurt and walk painfully, it probably does not make you happy( the main thing is that the doctors put the correct one right.) This is half the matter. Thanks for the "debriefing"If I know what to do,
My mom drank glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate and it only got worse. .. but saw Sabelnik and it was better. .. weird. .
Maybe it's because the sabelnik is a natural preparation? I'm saving myself just like that., and the pratalek.
I only have knees this year 2 rI tried a lot of ointments, bought nanoplast forte( which did not really help), and the doctor even prescribed a steroid drug for injection, but after reading on the Internet I realized that the main thing ispeace, tight bandage and the position of the legs above the body when lying down, and so, diseases of the knees, elbows and joints in general - it is very fraught. It is better to cure immediately, or it can go into a chronic form.
Thanks for the helpful article, I completely agree with you, knee pains bring a lot of inconvenience, it is important to know the cause of the disease before starting treatment.
Many of the listed products, as a rule, include compounds that are contained in the root of a dandelion. Brew and drink. The price is "rupee"( unlike expensive products like chondroxide) and the effect is the same
I have such a trouble and I'm saving myself as a saber. Tablet preparations come into conflict with the stomach, and the saber man acts gently on the stomach.
My mother rubs her knees with tincture of poplar buds or lilac flowers. She herself insists on rubbing alcohol and lilacs. Speaks, that
well helps or assists While I avoid thermonuclear ketorolakov. I smear with ointments easier. Norkin fat, anything with snake venom. Soon I will go over the fly agarics. At me as soon as the knee was ill, then I know that I have chilled already. I'll smack a couple of times, next morning ok. Now I smear for prophylaxis. For a long time was not. Good. And the more everything crunches, the injuries were somehow. I did not check what it was. Can any small cracks or just a strong bruise. On the right is the feeling that there is something superfluous. But it does not hurt.
Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs are recognized throughout the world as a first aid for joint pain. They very quickly remove inflammation, swelling, resolve an inflammatory exudate and clear joints, relieve pain, and consequently muscle spasms go away. But they have a lot of side effects, the main of which is the development of stomach ulcers and gastric bleeding. Therefore, these medicines can be treated only under the supervision of a doctor. Chondroprotectors should occupy a worthy place for the restoration of cartilaginous tissue. Chondroitin and glucosamine are specific, purified substances that can help in the restoration of the cartilaginous surface. Yes, they are expensive! And who prevents people in advance to engage in the prevention of osteochondrosis and joint arthrosis. All that needed to be done for many years - physical education and proper nutrition. Then you do not need to spend money on treatment. Folk methods of treatment, of course, are also very important. But their action is not specific. They will help to remove chronic inflammation, consequent, pain will disappear. But they do not work to restore cartilaginous tissue. So everything should be taken into account and it is impossible to say - it's bad, but it's good. Each method has its own indications and contraindications.
When the knees ache, the world is not nice. I'm helped by movalis and idomethacin, as well as by physical exercises for the knees.
With pains in the joints is not familiar by hearsay. But in order to get some treatment, you still have to go to the doctor first. And this is such a mess. Here also we suffer.until it finally comes to rest.
Proper nutrition and exercise - that's what helps to protect your health! The main thing is not to undermine your health, because then no drugs will give you full health.
My neighbor complained of arthrosis, said that the doctor prescribed injections with chondroitin and glucosamine. She did 17 injections and nothing has changed. Probably still a little time has passed, because to restore the cartilaginous tissue, too, need time and additionally try the folk remedies.
Such medications need to be known "in person" all the same joint diseases are very common. Only it would be better not to experience these problems on ourselves, so we try to do prophylaxis))
When I have a backache, I apply a massage insole to it. It helps even without ointments and pills.
To improve the condition of the knee joints, one should do the lying exercise of flexion and extension of the legs raised upwards. This helps to supply cartilage with oxygen, relieve tension. It is also necessary to shake in the same position with your feet and hands raised upwards to make small capillaries. It is useful to walk on your knees on a soft carpet to as many people as you like depending on the state of
- Arthro( USA) in tablets. They contain 500 mg of glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate. When you take 2 tablets a day, you can achieve a therapeutic effect.
- Dona( Italy) with only Glucosamine in solution. Perform intramuscular injections every day, in total - 12 injections, repeating the course 2-3 times a year. In addition to Don, take powder( 1500 mg of glucosamine) - 1 sachet or 4-6 capsules of 250 mg of glucosamine.
- Structum( France) with only chondroitin sulfate in capsules. They contain 250 or 500 mg of the drug, so take 4 250 mg capsules or 2 500 mg capsules a day.
- Teraflex( UK) in capsules containing 400 mg of chondroitin sulfate and 500 mg of glucosamine. Take 2 tablets to achieve a therapeutic effect.
- Chondroitin AKOS( Russia) in capsules containing only chondroitin sulfate( 250 mg) Take 4 capsules each.
- Chondrolone( Russia) in ampoules containing only chondroitin sulfate( 100 mg).Inside the muscles inject 20-25 injections.
- Elbona( Russia) in injections with only Glucosamine sulfate solution( 400 mg).A special solvent is mixed with the ampoule of the drug and injected into the buttock area three times a week at a course of treatment - 12 injections - 2-3 times per year.
Side effects and contraindications preparations containing chondroitin sulfate and glucosamine have almost no. The first is sometimes allergic, the second can occasionally provoke abdominal pain, swelling, diarrhea. Very rarely - headache and pain in the legs, swelling of the legs, tachycardia, drowsiness or, conversely, insomnia.
Treatment of the knee joint with folk remedies
What causes the knee joint
The cause of pain in the knee can indicate the onset of a variety of diseases or the development of pathology. This is a signal, which sometimes can not be ignored. As a result, it is required to treat the knee joint with folk remedies or in the conditions of the clinic.
The cause of joint pain can be very diverse. If the pain is acute, the ligament that is on the inside of the knee may be damaged. The intensity of pain can be such that it will be impossible to bend the leg. The pain can be short-lived. The joint may form edema. If it covers the entire knee joint, it may be that not only the inner ligament is damaged.
Arthrosis is a common cause of knee pain. This disease is caused by wear or loss of the original properties of the cartilage of the knee joint. The cartilage ceases to be elastic, it becomes thinner and ceases to have a damping effect. There is a need to perform knee joint treatment with folk remedies or go to the clinic. The bad news is that it will not be possible to restore worn joints. As a result of osteoarthritis, osteophytes appear. This formation on the surface of the joint gradually grows and gradually changes the shape of the joint.
Osteoarthritis can be associated with metabolic disorders, which, in turn, lead to disruption of the full nutrition of the cartilaginous tissue. The cause of the disease may be a disturbed outflow of venous blood, caused by malfunctions of the endocrine system, chronic infection and other causes.
If the cause of pain in the knee joint is arthritis, the cause of the pain is an inflammatory process, the source of which is bacteria or degeneration. In the case of acute arthritis, fever rises, fever, the joint is very sore. It swells up or turns red.
In chronic form, arthritis is manifested by the deposition of salts. To eliminate the roughness - the cause of the inflammation - the body produces a lot of lubrication. The joint swells and hurts. Over time, the joint tissues expand and completely absorb the protective cartilage. The joint changes shape, it becomes difficult to bend and unbend.
For the diagnosis is used inspection, palpation, a questioning of the patient and a description of the nature of the painful sensations. Can be prescribed radiography of the joint or arthroscopy.
How to eliminate pain in the knee joint
Before using knee joint treatment with folk remedies, an accurate diagnosis is necessary. Medicamentous or folk remedies help both to treat knee joints and effectively remove painful sensations.
To get rid of the pain after a precise diagnosis can be assigned to one or another physiotherapy. Warmings, electrophoresis, therapeutic effects of cold are used.
To reduce pain, first of all, it is necessary to reduce or eliminate inflammatory processes, if they are the cause of discomfort. It is also necessary to make every effort to restore the habitual metabolic processes in the knee joint.
Treatment of the knee joint in the conditions of the
clinic After the exact diagnosis has been made, it is possible to begin treatment of the knee joint with folk remedies or in the chosen medical institution.
An accurate diagnosis will allow the appointment of appropriate treatment. So, in some cases it is shown to limit physical activity. In other cases, exercise exercises are prescribed to strengthen the muscles of the legs.
It can be effective to select the appropriate orthopedic footwear, the wearing of which will help reduce the burden on the knee. To treat joints, these or other physiotherapy procedures are also prescribed.
For medical treatment, various ointments, gels and other agents are used. Surgical intervention is avoided.
Different ways to relieve pain and treat knee joint
- nutrition in the treatment of the knee joint is better than salt;
- is useful to take vegetable teas with a diuretic effect. And also teas for the normalization of metabolism and the provision of a cleansing action on the body;
- is useful for taking baths that have an anti-inflammatory effect. For this, various essential oils must be added to the water: eucalyptus, calendula or St. John's wort;
- to practice medical starvation.
Folk remedies for knee joint
- try to make a compress with lemon, but if you have painful sensations, the compress should be removed;
- relieves the pain of a pack of potatoes. The raw potatoes are cleaned, scrolled through a meat grinder and warmed up a little in a saucepan that is placed in warm water. Then, together with the juice is folded into a tissue pouch, the top of the compress is covered with oilcloth. After fix the compress with a bandage. To impose it it is necessary for the night. If everything is done right, he "heats" the joint. The course is a week, and each time you need to prepare a new compress. If the pain has gone before, compresses do not need to be done anymore;
- for the treatment of the knee joint is useful to include in the diet dishes from the nettle. The plant effectively cleanses the blood, which is also necessary in the case of joint diseases;
- arthrosis of the knee joint is treated with a burdock. Several burdock leaves need to be washed and heated. To do this, a container with hot water can be placed on top of them. Or just soak the leaves in hot water. Lubricate the joint with vegetable oil and attach the burdock leaves with a fluffy side to the body. Wrap the cellophane and warm cloth;
- in case of arthrosis, it is necessary to soak the tissue with celandine juice and wrap the joint with it. After forty minutes, remove and grease with vegetable oil. The course of treatment is a week, after a week and a half break. It is necessary to complete three courses;
- in case of arthrosis, the knee is warmed up with a warmer. Then honey is applied to it and massage is done. After burdock is applied, the joint is closed with a warm cloth. The therapeutic procedure is done at night. As a rule, a course of one and a half weeks is enough to get rid of the pain and stiffness in the joint.
Does the knee joint hurt, than to treat?
To begin with, you need to be determined after which these pains appeared, perhaps because of physical exertion, trauma, etc. To be sure, it would be advisable to consult a doctor, because the pain can signal the inflammatory processes of different complexity and aboutconcomitant diseases. I usually relieve pain with the help of Bystrumgel gel, I always use it, if my back aches or my husband's knee, to consolidate the result, it is best to use the gel for 7-14 days. At night, you can make a special compress, mix in equal parts honey, salt, soda and mustard. The resulting mixture should be applied to the diseased knee, after putting the polyethylene, it is well to roll, top with a warm scarf, leave the compress for the night. You can also take equal parts of potato and horseradish root, grate it and, mixed, apply a knee to the patient. This mass is best wrapped in a plastic wrap and wrap it over something warm. You can stand for forty minutes to an hour, then take off.
massage viprosalom will help
Before you treat, you need to put a diagnosis and it's for the doctor and examination. And then you will heal to yourself.
Joint pain occurs with arthrosis, arthritis, rheumatism, therefore it is necessary to be examined. In the meantime, I can advise you to apply nanoplast on the side of the knee at night or above under the knee during the day for 12 hours. This medical plaster is sold in pharmacies.
aching knees than cure
* ♥ * ɐʞnɐʚεоwɐɔ * ♥ *
If the knees hurt, traditional medicine will come to the rescue
Of course, medicinal plants are a very useful thing. But where will I go after them with my knee pains? Legs and so do not hold, but if you choose somewhere in nature, it will be associated with such problems. ..So I was looking for such a tool that it would be easy to prepare, do not need complex components. All that is necessary for the preparation of my compress, I bought in one pharmacy( except for honey, but I always have it).When the knee aches, this folk remedy really helps. For 2 months I so treated my leg that I began to forget about how much I suffered greatly.
For the preparation of a compressible mixture will need medical bile, glycerin, ammonia, honey and iodine. The recipe said: take only 1 glass. But I was preparing the medicine in a smaller proportion, only I took only the same amount. All components are mixed, and then shaken. Wetted gauze in the composition, put it on her knees, and then did everything as with a normal compress. I did not remove the compress from my knees all day. So I went with him everywhere. Immediately did not feel any changes, but it should be so. Quickly nothing is treated. Especially a disease with severe pain in the knees. We must have patience. I did a compress every other day. Day I go, rest for 24 hours. Rest I arranged, because I was afraid to damage the skin on my knees. Still, the composition is quite strong. For 2 months from pains in my knees I almost completely got rid of. If you have knee pain, I think this tool will help you!
From the pains in the knees Jerusalem artichoke
Finely chop the Jerusalem artichoke tubers, fill it with boiling water, let it sit for a while. In hot infusion, pair your feet well, wipe dry, put on woolen socks. One and the same infusion can be used up to four times, warming up to the desired temperature before each procedure. Usually the pain in the knees goes very quickly, literally after two or three sessions.
Ficus helps in the treatment of knee pain
Four large ficus leaves are crushed by hand and poured over with vodka or alcohol( 70 °) in a 0.7 liter glass container. Add 10 powdered tablets of analgin, all thoroughly mixed. Insist in a dark place for 10-12 days, shaken daily. With pain in the knees rub this infusion of aching joints.
If the knees ache in the treatment will help the hemlock
The hemlock is a poisonous plant. His tincture is drunk from 1 to 40 drops and back for cancer. And with the goal of prevention - from 1 drop to 15 and back. And hemlock is a pain killer.
Tincture is prepared from fresh flowers on vodka( 1: 1 by volume).It is used in the form of compresses for pain in the knees, neck joints, in the lower back.
Wet the tincture of gauze and apply to a sore spot, on top - a compress paper and as a heater - cotton wool. Tie a warm scarf and go to bed.
If the knees hurt, keep the compress for no more than six hours( if you hold on longer, you can get a burn, then the skin itches and itches).By the morning, the pain in his knees subsides.
It is important to observe one condition: compress alternately, the day on the neck, the second on the knee joint, etc. The smell from the compresses is not pleasant "mouse", but, most importantly, it helps
Cow bone, put the cook in a large amount of water, when it boils, leave for 5 hours for a slow fire, then pour this mixture into a jar, and on an empty stomach take 1 scoop.
For a week everything passes, you will notice it already, in 3 days.