Is it taken to the army with flat feet of 1, 2 or 3 degrees?
At a certain age, the question often arises, how compatible are the flat feet of 1, 2 or 3 degrees and the army? Moreover, this is a rather common disease, flat feet of different degrees of complexity is very common. What is characteristic, run and load on the foot with such a disease are contraindicated, and the army ignores these contraindications. As a result, the disease in 2 years can seriously progress. Let's see what legislators of such countries as Russia, Ukraine and Belarus think about it.
How to be guided by a conscript?
To go or not to go, that's the question. .
As the largest of the countries in question is Russia, we'll start with it. In this case, the draftee should read the latest edition of Regulation No. 123 of 25.02.2003, namely, "the schedule of diseases. People with flat feet are particularly interested in the article number 68 of the section on musculoskeletal diseases. Having carefully studied this document, you will figure out yourself, "threatens" you with going to the army, or not.
A similar document in Ukraine is article 62 of the section "Diseases of the musculoskeletal system and connective tissues, their consequences", which is included in the "Order of Diseases, Conditions and Physical Deficiencies that determine the degree of fitness for military service".This document was approved by the order of the Minister of Defense of Ukraine No. 402 of August 14, 2008.Here you will find information on how to treat this disease when invoking the Ukrainian army.
It is recommended that Belarusians read article No.68 "Instructions on determining the requirements for the state of health of citizens with an addendum to the conscription section, conscription for urgent military service, reserve service, military service of reserve officers. ..".The title of the document is very long, so we give only the first part of it. This instruction was approved by Decree of the Ministry of Defense and the Ministry of Health No. 51/170 of December 20, 2010.
It should be noted that in this case the legislators of all three countries showed a rare unanimity, the issue of flatfoot 1 st, 2 nd, 3 rd degree and service in the army is considered everywhere the same way, and if you read the documents carefully, it seems thatthey were written by the same person, only in different languages. In general, we can say that the flat feet of the army of Belarus, Ukraine and Russia are perceived almost identically. How exactly - we look further.
On which groups in the army are flatfoot divided?
As we have already understood the similarity of documents, we will consider the matter in general. So, in all the lists there is a division of the disease into 4 groups.
Group "a" understands a serious violation of functions with flat feet, in this case the draftee falls into the category "D" and is considered unfit for service in the army.
Group "b" implies a moderate disruption of functions with flat feet, in this case the recruit is waiting for the category "B" - is limited( suitable for peacetime).Such a person receives a military ticket and goes to the reserve, he is released from the draft. A man of this category can be called into the army only in wartime.
Clause "c" describes minor violations of functions with flatfoot, in this case the recruit is waiting for all the same category "B".
The item "g" implies no violation of functions when there is objective data. Here the category "B-3" already goes, it is fit to serve in the army, except for some kind of troops. It should be noted that in the Ukrainian law the category does not sign, people with the item "g" simply get the status "good", but it does not change the essence.
What are the degrees of flatfoot and diagnoses
Degrees of flatfoot
When determining the degree of flatfoot, the physician should be guided by:
- the description of the radiograph in the standing position under the load. This description is made by the radiologist, it is he who determines the height and angle of the longitudinal arch;
- angle of Beler, which determines the degree of deformation of the calcaneal brush;
- computed tomography, which is performed in the coronary plane and should assess the condition of the subtalar joint;
- description of the parameters of the angular deviations of the first finger and the first metatarsal bone.
The diagnoses for position number 123 are distributed as follows:
a) horse, varus, hollow, heel, equinovarus, flat-valgus deformed foot, which was formed as a result of injuries or diseases, preventing the use of military footwear;B) third degree of flatfoot( transverse or longitudinal);
c) 2nd degree of flatfoot( only with arthrosis of the 2nd degree);
d) 1st or 2nd degree of flatfoot( with deforming arthrosis 1 st degree in the absence of contracture of fingers and exostoses).
In this article it is stated that flat feet of 1-2 degrees not accompanied by osteoarthritis is not an obstacle for military service.
It follows that longitudinal or transverse flat feet of the first and second degree will not cause the conscript to be placed in any of the "unpreserved" categories, unless it is burdened by other diseases, but those conscripts who found the third degree of flatfoot are "unfitin peacetime "and released from draft.
Who determines the degree of flatfoot?
This is the task of the doctor of the polyclinic, namely, the orthopedic surgeon. Based on the above documents, he must draw a conclusion and make a diagnosis. Military commissioner himself can not diagnose , he simply does not have the right to do so. His task is only to determine the level of fitness for the service in accordance with the diagnosis of the doctor.
Liberation from the army in flat feet - Armydocs
Each of us ever heard the phrase "Do not take flat foot with the army".Of course, this is so, but only partly. Very often, young people do not know if a draftee can be taken with a diagnosis of flat feet: To clarify the situation with a flatfoot and an army, we decided to systematize all the information on this topic so that you can clearly understand what you can expect by having the diagnosis "Flat foot".
In order to determine the presence of flat feet in the draftee, as well as to determine its type and degree, X-ray examination is performed. Snapshots of the feet are performed in two projections: longitudinal and transverse, in both cases with full load( standing).
Longitudinal flat feet - this is a deformation of the foot, in which the foot touches the floor with most of the sole, and the length of the foot increases( that is, the arching of the arch is diagnosed).Degrees of longitudinal flatfoot Longitudinal flat feet are regulated by art.68 Timetables. The decisive importance for awarding this or that category of validity to military service has the corners of the inner arch and its height.
The corners are considered normal angles of 125 ° -130 °, the height of the arch is 39 mm.
Longitudinal platypodia of 1st degree: is exhibited by the expiration category A corner of the longitudinal inner arch: from 131 ° to 140 ° height of the arch: from 35 mm.up to 25 mm.
Longitudinal flat-foot 2 degrees: is exhibited by the expiration category A corner of the longitudinal inner arch: from 141 ° to 155 ° height of the arch: from 24 mm.up to 17 mm.
Longitudinal flatfoot of the 3rd degree: is exposed to the expiration category Into the corner of the longitudinal inner arch: from 155 ° and more the height of the arch: up to 17 mm.
Thus, only the longitudinal flatfoot of the 3rd degree gives exemption from service in the army.
Transverse flatfoot is a deformity of the foot in which the lateral arch of the foot flattenes, its front section rests on the heads of all five metatarsal bones, the length of the feet decreases due to the fan-shaped divergence of the metatarsal bones, the deviation of the first finger outwards and the hammer-shaped deformation of the middle finger
Degrees of transverse flatfoot Longitudinal flat feet are regulated by art.68 Timetables. The decisive importance for awarding this or that category of fitness to military service is the angles between the psychedelic bones and the angle of deviation of the first finger.
Transverse platypodia of 1st degree: is exposed to the category of validity A angle between 1-2 metatarsal bones: from 10 ° to 12 °, angle of deviation of the first finger: from 15 ° to 20 °;
Transverse flatfoot 2 degrees: expands the shelf life category B-3 angle between 1-2 metatarsal bones: from 12 ° to 15 °, angle of deviation of the first finger: from 20 ° to 30 °;
Transverse platypodia of 3rd degree: is exposed to the expiration category In the angle between 1-2 metatarsal bones: from 15 ° to 20 °, angle of deviation of the first finger: from 30 ° to 40 °;
Transverse platypodia 4 degrees: Category of life In the angle between 1-2 metatarsal bones: from 20 °, angle of deviation of the first finger: from 40 °;
Thus, only transverse flat feet of 3rd and 4th degree gives exemption from service in the army.
Practical advice for
If you are going to receive exemption from the call for the diagnosis "Flat-footedness", then you need to remember a few very important points:
- Always come to the medical board with medical documents prepared in advance, which confirm your disease( flat feet of 3rd degree).Without documents, the military registration and enlistment office does not recognize that you have a flat foot or put up a 1 or 2 degree, with which you can serve.
- Medical documents must be issued by the state medical institution. Conclusions of private medical centers are not considered seriously by the military commissariat.
- Doctors in the military registration and enlistment office can ask you to take off your shoes and demonstrate a flat foot. In doing so, they will tell you to lean against the wall, so that the load on the feet disappears and visually flat feet are not observed. Do not succumb to such tricks and emphasize the availability of your documents proving the diagnosis.
Denis OpryatnovI am engaged in legal education of young people of draft age since 2004( until 2008 in the format of seminars).In 2008 he changed the scheme of work and founded the legal company "Help Desk for Conscripts".Today it is one of the few companies with more than 20 representative offices in various regions of Russia.
The most common static flat feet. It is believed that it occurs when there is insufficient physical exertion on the musculoskeletal apparatus, and the reason may be prolonged walking or standing in conjunction with wearing weights.
Often a flat foot occurs in pre-school children, but this is only a natural phase of the development of the motor apparatus, which passes with the complete formation of the lower limbs. Congenital deformed foot is very rare, it is caused by abnormal development in the womb of the mother. Acquired deformity can arise as a consequence of injuries, rickets, metabolic disorders of calcium and phosphorus.
The main symptoms of an existing or existing disease are fast fatigue during walking, pain in the lower limbs, and they can be in both the feet, hips, lower legs and lower back. The pains are connected with the fact that the damping functions of the ankle are broken. Often, flat feet can manifest in excessively fat people, it is associated with increased pressure of body weight on the legs, as well as lack of mobility. Athletes are subject to this deformation for radically opposite reasons - systematic excessive loads on the lower limbs. In addition, tremendous importance for the development of deformations is the wearing of uncomfortable shoes.
Types of deformation and its degree
Amortization of the ankle is provided by the longitudinal and transverse arches, due to the specific structure of the skeleton, the interaction with it of the joints, muscles and ligaments. When excessive loads arise, the density of one or another arch or both. In this connection, flat feet are classified according to its types:
- Transverse. The metacarpal bones diverge in a fan-like manner, thereby reducing the length of the foot.
- Longitudinal. There is an increase in length due to the lowering of the longitudinal arch.
- The deviation of the big toe.
- Hammering of fingers.
To determine the type of platypodia, an x-ray examination of both feet will be indicative. Longitudinal deformation is detected by a lateral projection using the load from the standing position. Transverse deformation is revealed by a direct projection also standing with a load.
The medicine classifies flat-footedness according to the complexity of deformation. Each species has its own characteristics.
The longitudinal flatfoot is divided into:
- 1 degree: the angle of the arch reaches 131-140o, height 35-25mm. Bones are not deformed.
- 2 degree: the arch corner is 141 - 155o, the height is 24-17mm. There is a deforming arthrosis in the region of the talon-navicular articulation. The talus bone is markedly shortened.
- 3 degree: the arch angle reaches a value of 156o and above, the height is less than 17mm. The heel of the calcaneus in the region of the sole becomes massive. The transverse arch is flattened, the heel is deflected to the outside, and the thumb is diverted to the side.
The transverse flatfoot is divided into four levels of complexity of deformation, the parameters of which are characterized by the angle between the first and second metatarsal bones and the angle of deviation of the thumb. Distinguish the following degrees:
- First: the angle between the bones is 10- 12o, the angle of deviation of the finger is 15o-20o.
- Second: the angle is 13-15 degrees, the deviation is 21o-30.
- Third: angle 16-20o, deviation 31o-40o.
- Fourth: the angle is more than 20o, the deviation is more than 40o.
When "lucky" not to go to serve
It's not always possible to "slough" off the army, complaining about the flat feet. First, it is easily diagnosed, and secondly, the law strictly regulates the order when patients with flat feet are released from service.
Article 68 of the Schedule of Diseases states that a draftee can be released from the army service if he is diagnosed:
- transverse or longitudinal flatfoot of 2nd degree accompanied by deforming arthrosis of stage 2;
- longitudinal flatfoot of the 3rd degree without arthrosis of the joints;
- longitudinal 3 tbsp.with pronounced pains, exostoses, arthrosis of joints, contracture of fingers;
- transverse 3 - 4 tbsp.with severe pain, exostosis, arthrosis of the joints, contracture of the fingers.
It is these criteria that assess the illness of the draftee. In the presence of one of them, the category "B"( limited-valid) is assigned with exemption from military service and transfer to the reserve. If a deformation is found that falls under the category 1 degree, then such a young person is subject to conscription.
Is the army taking a flat-footed 3rd degree?
Flat feet always( let me forgive the radiologists, if I was too categorical) is accompanied by arthrosis.
If you have a third degree of flatfoot, and any degree of arthrosis, then by law you are no good.
If you have a II degree of flatfoot, and II( and above) the degree of arthrosis, then by law you are no good.
Anything below II degree of flatfoot with II arthrosis is not suitable for not going into the army.
If you are told in a military registration and enlistment office that you are fit with the above diagnoses, then they violate the law and if you have pictures and any other proofs of the presence of the disease, you can file a complaint and win this case. While the case is under consideration in court, you have no right to withdraw to the army until the court makes a decision.
You still need knowledge of the legislation because in one article I can not tell you all the subtleties. Most importantly, always keep in mind:
1) Do not believe anyone in the military enlistment office. Their goal is to call you into the army by any means. They are ready for much, because they need, for one call, to call out a limited number of people, this is called a "plan".
2) Remember that the law is written for everyone, including for government agencies. If the law says one thing, and another says in the military registration and enlistment office, remember that the law is higher than the words of military commissar employees.
3) The military registration and enlistment offices have large connections. If you were given a referral to some hospital, do not go there for anything, there are all your own! What is the purpose of the military commissariat? That's right, to take you into the army, so the result of the survey is unlikely to please you. Remember that by law you have the right to choose a doctor for examination. Choose another hospital and be examined there. If they start digging, poke a muzzle into the law or file a lawsuit. Do not be shy, you'll be right, and the military enlistment office knows it.
4) Do not leave originals of medical data in the military registration and enlistment office. This can include pictures, honey.card, various certificates, etc. Often the military registration and enlistment office loses certain documents. Of course, specifically. Therefore, the availability of documents should be recorded not in the military registration and enlistment office.
5) Remember that absolutely healthy people do not exist in nature. And as the doctors say "No healthy people, there are under-surveyed
I am the mother of the former draftee. He also had a flat foot of grade 3, plus the consequences of a serious injury. Frankly, if I did not have a son and son on a commission at the military enlistment office, it would have to be obtained through the court. Even they tried to prove that he was fit. Yes, and tried to fuck money. Only the warning that we will meet in court, plus the whole card of my son, numbered, scanned, and it all at the end of the card recorded, had in the hands of photocopies of honey documents, WELL pre-talked with the pre.honey commission, Only after this was found unfit, and the regional commission confirmed. One piece of advice, do not give pictures, they should be with you, before deciding on worthlessness, because any conclusions, pictures, etc., are lost anyway, but when you offer a copy, they are immediately there. And do not be afraid if they threaten the psychiatric hospital, this is their usual course, behave calmly and firmly. It was after such threats, I had to talk on the topic of the court. Good luck to you, and it is better to connect a mother or father, since parents are considered more, though they try to fuck money with their parents, there is a need for firmness.
I AM THAT WHO COMES ON HELP.
to the troops of the Ministry of Emergency Situations.